A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, my first time licking a girl. How did I do?"

Jane pretended to think about it and scrunched her face together before she answered the question.

"You were great" Jena said.

In response to this a proud smile spread across Scarlett's lips and when that happened Jena immediately went on.

"Great for a newbie that is."

"Hey!!" Scarlett exclaimed.

This insult would need to be avenged. Jena would pay for her attitude. Scarlett moved in on Jena with the very frightening tactic of tickling. Scarlett pressed herself down on Jena and let her fingers gently tickle Jena's sides. Jena let out a shriek that was slightly lower than the orgasm, but still very high. Scarlett had Jena pinned on the bed and tickled her mercilessly. Jena squirmed trying to get away; but Scarlett was strong enough to keep Jena in place.

"I give up. You are the best!" Jena screamed in defeat.

Scarlett stopped her tickling and rolled off Jena.

"I knew it" Scarlett smirked.

"I will get back at you for this. Whenever you least expect it." Jena threatened.

"I'll be ready for you." Scarlett answered defiantly.

The two looked at each other for a brief moment and then kissed again. This time it was a very light and gentle kiss. Scarlett would have been content letting the kiss go on for the entire day if it wasn't for the fact that she felt a tingling need in her pussy. She knew that Jena would gladly tend to that and was just about to ask, when they were interrupted by a ringing phone.

"I gotta take this" Jena said apologetically as she got up from the bed and took the phone out of her purse.

Scarlett listened as Jena said spoke. Jena was completely nude but it didn't bother her at all. She just stood there in all her glory speaking on the phone. Scarlett scrutinized Jena's body closely and unconsciously licked her lips. Jena was even more beautiful in daylight. Her body was almost glowing from the rays of sunshine that shone in through the window. The sun revealed many nuances in Jena's brown hair. Jena's firm tits looked amazing, bathing in the warm sunlight and her gentle curves were perfectly illuminated. Scarlett wished that she could take a picture and keep it forever. Seeing Jena like this was the moist beautiful site Scarlett had ever seen.

Scarlett was so preoccupied looking at Jena that she completely ignored what Jena was talking about. As soon as Jena hung up, she started to scream out in frustration and startled Scarlett.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

Jena quickly calmed down after that little outburst and turned to a wide eyed Scarlett.

"I'm so sorry, but I have to get out of here. They have scheduled an extra repetition down at the theatre in an hour. I'm so sorry but I have to leave."

Scarlett became very disappointed. Not only was she in the mood for company, she was also extremely horny. She had expected to be satisfied by Jena. Scarlett tried not to show her disappointment. She didn't want to make Jena feel guilty about leaving, even though what she really wanted was to keep Jena in the apartment for the rest of the day.

"I understand" Scarlett sighed.

Jena walked over and sat down on the bed next to Scarlett.

"Listen I'm really sorry about this, but I have to do this. I would have loved to spend the day with you, but I have to do this. Can I take a rain check?"

A small smile spread across Scarlett's face.

"Yeah. Let's get together soon again Ok?"

"Definitely" Jena answered with a smile and gave Scarlett a relatively chaste good bye kiss.

It was a few hours after Jena left and early in the afternoon. Scarlet was frantically pacing back and forth in her apartment. She felt herself boiling over with hornyness and she had no idea what to do about it. She had brought herself off three times with her fingers in the last two hours. It had been very good masturbation, with flashes of Jena going through her mind. As good as it was, it really was nothing compared to what real life Jena had done to her.

Scarlett had also spent two hours down in the gym in the basement trying to work off her frustration. The building had lots of amenities and the gym was one of them. Unfortunately Scarlett had to share the gym with the daughter of a rich lawyer who also lived in the building. Her name was Allie and she was ditzy blonde with a killer body. She was a year or two younger than Scarlett and the two exchanged polite conversation, whenever they met. Allie had been running on the treadmill and Scarlett had worked really hard not to stare. Seeing this hottie working out had fuelled Scarlett's hornyness even more of course. She had taken a long cold shower in her own apartment after the workout in the hope that it would help cool her desire, but it didn't.

Scarlett had held back her feelings about women for too long. Now she really wanted to make up for all the time she had lost and really explore the possibilities of Sapphic love. Watching her neighbour down in the gym had made Scarlett realise that this wasn't just about Jena. Scarlett felt ready to jump the first girl she saw, even though Jena would have been her first choice. Scarlett would have been perfectly happy spending the entire day in bed with Jena. That was impossible so she started to explore other possibilities in her mind.

Scarlett's thoughts immediately went to one woman. A recent co-star of Scarlett in the Prestige, Piper Perabo. It really was perfect. The two had got to know each other during the shooting of that movie and they had enjoyed each other's company. Piper had an apartment in the Big Apple as well and Scarlett prayed that she was there right now and not on the west coast. They weren't super close or anything, but Piper was really entertaining to be with. The idea of calling Piper was so good that Scarlett didn't waste any time.

"Hello?" Piper answered

"Hey. It's Scarlett, where are you?"

"Hi Scarlett. I'm in New York. Why do you ask?"

"Great, I just wanted to hang out. Are you free?"

Scarlett realised that she might sound a bit too eager and needy, but she couldn't help it.

"This is sudden, but sure. I could come over. Why this sudden idea?"

Scarlett tried to play innocent.

"Oh. I just wanted to hang out."

"Ok, then. I'll be over in an hour or so. See ya"

"That's great. You remember where I live right?" Scarlett asked.

"Sure do. I'll be there."

They said their good byes and hung up. Reality started to catch up to Scarlett as soon as the call ended. She had worked purely on impulse. The normal and perfectly innocent reason Scarlett had made the call was that she wanted to spend some time with Piper. They could do normal things that friends do. It was a Saturday in New York so their options were endless. That was a safe and perfectly acceptable route. Scarlett knew that spending time with Piper would result in a very nice and comfortable evening.

Scarlett didn't want nice and comfortable though. She wanted hot and steamy lesbian love. She wanted to get Piper naked and fuck her throughout the night. Scarlett started to make an estimate on the chance of that happening. Scarlett was confident that she could seduce any man on the planet, but what about women? That was completely different. Scarlett didn't even know if she would dare to try. What if Piper was disgusted and ran away. On the other hand Piper had played a lesbian on at least two different occasions, so she was probably at least somewhat open to the idea. In the end Scarlett decided to just go with the flow. Even if there was no sex, it would still be very nice to hang out with Piper.

Jena sat alone in the theatre and looked at the rehearsal of one of the scenes she was not in. The director was really unhappy about something and it seemed to take forever to get it right. Jena didn't really pay any attention. Normally she took her acting very seriously and cared about all those details, but not today. All she could think of was the naked beauty that she had left behind to be here.

"Wow, I actually seduced Scarlett Johansson" Jena thought to herself.

Jena had quite an impressive list of women she had slept with, but this really was special. It wasn't so much that Scarlett was so famous. Jena didn't really care about things like that and besides she had been with other very famous women. No, what was special about Scarlett was that they had hit it off on a personal level as well. Scarlett was nothing like most people in Hollywood. She had been uptight and stiff at first, but Jena had the gift of sensing what people needed. What Scarlett needed was to have fun and Jena had been happy to provide it. Once Scarlett opened up, she had turned out to be a completely different and very interesting person.

That was not all of course. Jena was and had always been completely lesbian. She loved everything about women. What they looked like, what they smelled like, what they felt like and what they tasted like. Jena prided herself on not being superficial, but she really appreciated how damn hot Scarlett was. Everything about Scarlett was very close to perfect. The dazzling smile on those kissable lips. Those wonderful full round tits that Scarlett liked to show off. That perfectly rounded ass. To have sex with a woman like that was truly a very good reason to be a lesbian.

It had been amazing to bring Scarlett to orgasm. Jena loved to hear Scarlett scream and watch her squirm. The sound of a woman having an orgasm was always sweet music to Jena. Especially when Jena was the one who brought the pleasure. Scarlett had so obviously needed an orgasm and Jena had been more than happy to provide it. Jena wondered to herself if the world wouldn't have been a much better place if people just had more orgasms.

Scarlett wasn't just about receiving though. Jena had done her fair share of seducing straight girls and bringing them off, only to receive a dismal licking or maybe not even that return. Scarlett on the other hand had been a natural. Sure, her inexperience was obvious, but she was still much better than expected. It was obvious that Scarlett wasn't just another straight girl, trying one night of lesbian love just to know what it's like. Jena had seen real passion and lust in Scarlett's eyes. Jena wanted to explore that and properly introduce Scarlett to all the perks of lesbian love. Jena knew a lot about bringing pleasure to a woman and she couldn't wait to share it with Scarlett.

Jena felt very excited about the prospect of teaching Scarlett, but also felt very irritated about not being able to do so. Being at a rehearsal had never been as painful as this was. Jena loved the theatre and she usually felt right at home, but today her focus was completely gone. She wanted to get the hell out of here as soon as possible, but she also knew that she had to be here for as long as the director wanted. She told herself that she had to get through this and then she could meet up with Scarlett again. She tried to push all thoughts of Scarlett away and to focus on the play. Flashes of a naked Scarlett kept pushing themselves into Jena's mind even as she tried to think of the script instead. Jena sighed to herself: This was going to be a really long day.

"She is so beautiful. I can't believe I didn't notice before" Scarlett thought to herself as she looked at Piper. Scarlett's eyes were transfixed on Piper's cute little lips moving. They looked soft and amazingly kissable. Scarlett imagined herself leaning in and simply planting a kiss on those lips. She didn't act on it though. That would have been a very foolish thing to do and Scarlett didn't want to do anything to risk her friendship with Piper.

The two of them were sitting in the couch, catching up. Piper had just arrived and now she was talking about what was going on in her life. Scarlett did her best to listen, but it was hard to concentrate, since her thoughts kept drifting away to exactly what she wanted to do with the gorgeous brunette. Piper was dressed casually, but both the jeans and the shirt were very tight. This was a very appealing sight for Scarlett and she couldn't help to stare. She only snapped out of it when Piper waved her hand in front of Scarlett's face.

"Earth to Scarlett. What are you thinking about" Piper asked

"Huh?"

"You were way off in fantasy land. What are you thinking about?

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you, but I'll let it slide for now." Piper said with a sly smile.

Scarlett couldn't believe she had been caught. I am cool, Scarlett reassured herself. Then why the hell am I behaving like a like a horny teenager? Scarlett asked herself. Piper thankfully broke the silence with a question.

"So what's going on in your life? Anything new in your life?"

A happy smile spread across Scarlett's face when she thought about Jena. Piper immediately understood what was the cause such a dreamy smile.

"You've met someone haven't you?"

"What? No, I haven't" Scarlett said defensively.

"Wow, you really can't lie today. You have met someone. You were so anxious in the phone and that grin you're sporting is a total giveaway. Now spill it."

"I ... I ....Ok, I guess I have" Scarlett admitted.

She knew there was no point in denying it, besides having the discussion go in this direction would open up a few possibilities.

"Any one I know?" Piper inquired.

"I think you might" Scarlett said.

"Tell me more"

"I met this person yesterday on a party. We ditched the party and had a night of our own on a little jazz club. We had a great time."

"Go, on." Piper encouraged.

"We really hit it off and then we went here to have the most amazing sex ever."

"You're killing me here Scarlett. Please tell me who it was." Piper begged.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone." Scarlett said with a secretive smile.

Scarlett really wasn't ashamed of what had happened, but she didn't want any gossip about thing about her personal life. No matter if it was about a man or a woman. Scarlett knew Piper well enough to trust her. Also, telling Piper the truth could lead to something very good, if Scarlett was lucky. Scarlett whispered in Piper's ear.

"The person in question is Jena Malone."

Piper's eyes went wide in surprise as she heard Scarlett speak.

"NO WAY!? A girl?"

"Yep." Scarlett answered with a content smile.

"You had sex with a girl. With Jena Malone?"

"I sure did. It was my first time with a girl, but it was very good."

"Wow."

Scarlett scrutinised Piper closely. Piper was very surprised, obviously. Fortunately there wasn't even a hint of judgement or disgust in Piper's reaction.

"I take it you're Ok with this." Scarlett asked.

"Ok, of course I am. Haven't you seen my movies?"

"I just wanted to make sure. This is completely new to me and you're the first I tell, so...."

Piper just sat silently and looked at Scarlett. A cute smile started to form on Piper's lips and she started to let her eyes wander up and down Scarlett's body. That look on Piper's face was exactly what Scarlett had hoped for. Scarlett was dressed in very tight jeans and a yellow top that showed plenty of cleavage. It now seemed to have exactly the effect Scarlett had intended. Piper leaned forward and started to gently play with a tress of Scarlett's hair.

"So, you liked having sex with another woman did you?" Piper asked seductively.

"Uhu." Scarlett confirmed, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You wanna know a secret?" Piper asked.

Scarlett simply nodded in return.

Piper leaned in so that she could whisper in Scarlett's ear."

"I do to."

That statement was immediately followed by a lick to Scarlett's ear.

"Ohh, yes. I was hoping for this." Scarlett whispered.

"Were you now? You wanted some hot lesbian sex and you called me?"

"Uhu." Scarlett answered.

Piper could obviously read her like an open book today, but Scarlett didn't care. She was ready to give up any secret of hers if it meant an orgasm as good as the one Jena had given her.

"Calling me was a very good choice. That I promise." Piper confidently stated.

"So you've done this before huh?"

"I sure have. Me starring in lesbian movies is not really a coincidence."

Piper had started to place soft and sweet kisses down Scarlett's neck. Piper had a very light touch, but it was enough to really get Scarlett going.

"I soo need this" Scarlett whispered.

Piper didn't answer. Instead she went on with the kisses down Scarlett's throat. Scarlett closed her eyes and breathed heavily as Piper worked her magic. Scarlett had longed for something like this ever since Jena left. It was finally going to happen and Scarlett couldn't be more thrilled. She started to touch Piper's perky tits through the material of the shirt and got a moan in response. Piper had kissed her way to Scarlett's upper chest, but took a break in order to comment on Scarlett's fondling.

"Wow, you're really into this" Piper said

"Yeah I've been staying away from this for too long. Now I've got some catching up to do" Scarlett answered.

Scarlett could not believe her luck. She had called Piper with a very faint hope that maybe something could have happened if she managed to seduce Piper. Now here she was with Piper working her mouth closer and closer to the cleavage. Scarlett was so glad that she had made this call. Her pussy tingled in anticipation of what was sure to be something very good, coming from an experienced girl like Piper. It felt very reassuring to be with a real lesbian and Scarlett simply relaxed and let Piper do her thing.

Piper had gradually moved further down the and now she had reached Scarlett's cleavage. Piper went on with her small, but very efficient kisses. Scarlett really liked it, but she wanted more than anything to feel Piper's soft lips against her own. She put her finger under Piper's chin and guided her upwards. Their faces were now just an inch apart and Scarlett spoke.

"Kiss me and make love to me. I want it so bad." Scarlett whispered.

These words seemed to have a very strong effect on Piper. She crushed their mouths together and initiated a very intense and passionate kiss. Scarlett pushed forward into the kiss and she quickly found herself on top of Piper on the couch. They kept the kiss going from their new position. Piper spoke during a brief break in the kiss.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I first saw you. I so wish we would have done it earlier."

"You should have seduced me. I would have been so willing" Scarlett admitted before they went back to kissing.

Scarlett loved being on top of Piper. Their bodies were so close. Their kissing seemed to go on forever. They had known each other for less than a year, but during that time they had developed a friendship. Scarlett realised now how much she had wanted Piper, without really admitting it to herself. The intensity of the kiss soon took its toll and Scarlett needed to breathe. She sat up on top of Piper.

"You have lusted after me have you? I get that a lot these days. Have you lusted after these?" Scarlett asked.

At the same time as she asked she pulled the shirt over her head to reveal a white bra underneath. Piper had her eyes firmly fixed on Scarlett's chest. Scarlett really enjoyed the attention. She wanted to put on a show for Piper and really turn her on. Scarlett stretched and arched her back so that her tits really stood out. Scarlett slowly moved her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra. She made the process of completely removing the bra deliberately slow and only revealed a little at the time. Scarlett finally revealed her full round mounds to Piper when she was satisfied with the show she had put on.

Piper reached up and started to caress Scarlett's tits. This was exactly what Scarlett had wanted. She wanted to do the same so she pulled Piper up to a sitting position and started to tug at the hem of Piper's shirt. The brunette willingly lifted her arms and let the blonde pull the shirt off. Scarlett's hand's quickly went around Piper's back and unhooked the bra. It was quickly tossed aside, leaving the two topless. They started another intense and passionate kiss, but this time with Scarlett sitting in Piper's lap.