A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One second Parker felt Jena's tongue buried in her ass crack and the next a ball being pressed into her ass. She was still wearing the mask she had been forced to wear so she had no chance of seeing what was happening. This time Jena proceeded much quicker. The balls went in one by one in relatively quick succession and when they were in, Jena immediately started to pull them out again. It was real hard for Parker to decide what felt best; having the balls pushed in or drawn out. Jena started a pattern of doing both in quick succession. Parker's ass got more and more used to the beads, but that also heightened her ability to relax and enjoy it. She threw her hair back and started to moan louder and louder as the pleasure intensified. She encouraged Jena by bringing her hand back and starting to spank her own ass.

"Hey. I think that is my job." Jena said.

She resolutely grabbed hold of Parker's hand to stop the spanking. Parker reacted with disappointment until what Jena said finally sunk in. Parker's now somewhat unorganized brain had just deducted that Jena wanted to spank her when the first slap actually came. Jena had just pushed the whole string in and now she started to pull it out. Each ball being extracted from Parker was combined by a slap to the firm ass cheeks. This double stimulation was almost too much for Parker. Her brain was working overtime to process the strange mixture of sensations she felt. Five balls being pulled out and five slaps was enough to completely mess Parker up, but Jena wasn't about to stop.

"Yes, fucking, yes. Spank my naughty ass. Spank and fuck my ass. Damn give it to my sexy ass. Worship my ass and give me the orgasm I need." Parker yelled in a high pitched tone.

Right now she behaved very much like one of those high maintenance women she played on screen. Normally Parker was far from that of course, but in her hour of need and hornyness she really changed. Jena started to think. Parker had actually said that she wanted to be fucked in the ass. She had probably meant that Jena was going to use the beads, but Jena felt like taking Parker on her words. Jena jumped off the bed and fetched one of the familiar toys. It was a medium sized purple strap-on. Parker predictably started to complain the lack of stimulation, but Jena just told her to wait. The needy woman on the bed immediately shut up for fear of getting no fucking at all.

Jena knew exactly what she was doing as she strapped the toy on and coated it with lubrication, also found in the box. The whole process didn't even take a minute. Jena could be really quick when she had the right motivation. Getting to fuck the glorious sex-goddess Parker Posey in the ass was of course, the best motivation in the world for Jena. Parker's ass had been without attention for a while and Jena made up for it by moving her tongue in to take a few licks.

"I think I'm getting addicted to this sexy ass of yours" Jena giggled.

The renewed stimulation had brought Parker back to a very good mood and she giggled with Jena.

"My ass is addictive you better believe it." Parker proudly stated.

"Are you getting smug now?" Jena asked.

"You bet I am, with an ass like that I deserve to be smug." Parker answered.

The bantering between the two of them might sound a bit harsh sometimes, but it was always with friendliest of intentions. It was just that they couldn't avoid teasing and ribbing each other when they got the chance.

"I'm going to get rid of that fucking smugness." Jena said with a menacing voice.

"Oh yeah. How are you going to do that?" Parker asked defiantly.

Little did she know what was hanging between Jena's legs. The younger brunette grabbed hold of her fake cock and pressed it up against Parker's hole. The top of it quickly disappeared into Parker and Jena could start the process of feeding the rest of it in. Parker screamed out in pleasure and a little pain as a result of the sudden intrusion. She chastised herself for not expecting what was about to come. She should have known Jena was up to something, but her normally sharp mind didn't really work during sex. All that use of beads had loosened Parker's ass up so the hard fucking didn't hurt too badly. The intense throbbing pleasure made the little bit of pain feel insignificant.

The use of beads had been very naughty and adventurous. This however was pure fucking. Jena worked quickly to drive the cock further and further up the very willing ass. Parker had been fucked up her back door many times. Jena had heard many wonderful stories and she had done it herself a few times as well. She knew that Parker could handle it so she was quite quick and rough in her movements. It didn't take long before Jena bottomed out in Parker. She then started a steady rhythm of moving the cock in and out.

"So. Are you still going to pull that smug stuff?" Jena asked triumphantly.

"Owwwwwww. Nooooo. Nooo." Parker answered meekly.

"Good. Now as a reward I will fuck your sweet ass so hard you will forget how to sit." Jena threatened.

She realised that the threat didn't make 100 % sense, but that didn't matter. The important thing was that Parker got the message. Jena started to move in and out quicker and quicker. Her hips slammed into Parker's ass every time the cock went in. This created a spanking like sound as skin met skin. Parker moans grew louder and louder, until she was practically screaming.

"Owww. Fuck Oww fuck owwww fuck me!" Parker screamed

Jena was relentless in her fucking. There was a knob inside the strap-on that provided stimulation for Jena's aroused pussy. This worked as an extra incentive to push the tool deep into the ass. Bringing Parker pleasure was a reward in itself of course, but it was always nice with some stimulation. All that licking and bead play had taken Parker quite far on the golden brick road to orgasm. Jena understood this. She kept an exhausting pace in her fucking, but she was confident that she would bring Parker off before she tired. The power of wielding a cock and fucking such a beautiful creature as Parker with was a real rush for Jena and she wished she could do this for eternity.

Parker's normal brain activity had almost ceased. All that rushed through her mind was the sensation of the rubber toy going in and out of her ass. It had been a long time since Parker had been pounded like she was now. Less experienced lovers rarely dared to be as rough as Jena and that disappointed Parker. Some times a god hard no holds barred fuck was needed and the young actress was providing exactly that right now. Parker had been horny all day for some reason she couldn't really pinpoint and Jena was the perfect remedy. The fucking suddenly paid off and Parker went off into an earth shattering orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWOO!"

Parker felt as she had been hit by a train, but in a good way. Of course there was no good way to be hit by a train, but Parker's orgasm was what that would have been like. Jena hadn't even touched the pussy since the initial licks in the beginning. That didn't matter though. The extreme pleasure received from all that ass action was enough to literally knock Parker flat. Her arms and legs collapsed under her as she felt the orgasm rush through. All that was left when the orgasm finally dissipated was a quivering, panting, sexy mess of a woman.

Jena was quick to move once she had brought her friend off. She dumped the strap on and went on to collect the orgasmic juices. This was not a very easy task with the freshly fucked actress flat on her stomach. Jena solved this by simply rolling Parker's lithe body over so that she was on her back. Not getting to taste the orgasm was the only drawback in using a strap-on, but Jena addressed that issue as she started to lap up and down Parker's wet pussy. These weren't licks meant to pleasure Parker, they were meant to gather all those yummy juices. That didn't stop Parker from enjoying the licking though. Parker uttered small whimpering moans at very touch of Jena's tongue.

Jena was very tired at the moment. She had expanded all her energy on getting Parker off and right now she had to regain her energy somehow. She ate from Parker's pussy like it was the fountain of youth. It did in fact work. Every taste of Parker's lovely juices brought a little more energy back to Jena. The essence wasn't really magic of course, but it had an almost magic effect on Jena.

Parker had thought Jena would just take a few licks but instead she had started a real licking. Granted it wasn't a very energetic licking, but it was always nice to feel the sensation of Jena's tongue. Seeing Jena lap her pussy like a little kitten gave Parker some ideas of her own of course. Parker's voice was not in a very good condition at the moment, but she managed to utter the magic number

"69"

Jena immediately looked up and locked eyes with Parker. A smile formed on her face.

"69 it is." Jena confirmed as she moved up.

The two hot and sweaty girls moved their bodies into position. Jena willingly accepted the bottom position and Parker quickly got on top. Jena immediately went on with the lapping she just had started. She did long steady lashes up and down the wet foldst. She didn't think Parker could take another orgasm very soon so she was deliberately slow in her licking.

Jena's slow approach was perfectly alright with Parker. It made it possible for Parker to put more concentration and effort into her licking of the younger girl. Somehow the first and last taste of pussy were always the best for Parker and that was true here as well. Parker dipped her tongue in Jena's wetness and got the wonderful first taste. She was assaulted by many sensations at once. Jena had been building her hornyness ever since the morning without any opportunity for relief. She could of course have used her time in the shower to play with herself, but instead she had managed to refrain from any self gratification. She had saved herself for exactly this; Parker's sensational tongue.

The first and last tastes of pussy might have been the best, but those in between weren't far behind. Parker started out by doing some deep exploration of Jena's pink folds. Of course, she knew these folds very well by know, but that didn't diminish the fun in exploring. Parker pushed her face down on Jena's pussy. That resulted in much of Parker's face getting covered in Jena's overflowing juices. That of course was a bonus for Parker and it drove her on to do an even better job. Jena really deserved to get off and her lover was determined to make that happen.

The intense licking from Parker had quickly invigorated Jena. Parker's tongue almost flew around Jena's pussy finding all the sensitive spots. Jena didn't think there was any better lover in the world than Parker. Her experience was vast, but she still had an intense hunger for more. Parker had told Jena about an amazing number of girls and woman that she had seduced and brought to orgasm. Jena was pretty damn proud of herself for seducing Scarlett, but Scarlett had been more than ready to be seduced.

Parker on the other hand could seduce pretty much any girl anywhere. Seemingly straight girls had first fallen for Parker and then been converted to at the very least bisexualism All thanks to the sultry seductress irresistible charm and skilled lovemaking. Jena got to feel exactly how skilled Parker was as she squirmed and writhed in pleasure from the treatment Parker's tongue was giving her aroused pussy. Parker's intoxicating pussy got a few licks here and there, but Jena really couldn't put up a concentrated effort. Her own pleasure was too overwhelming.

The wonderful sensations from Parker's licking could have been enough for Jena to just close her eyes and concentrate on nothing but Parker's tongue. Jena didn't want to do that however. She had a very good reason to keep her eyes open. A number of mirrors were mounted in the roof of Parker's bedroom. Parker had explained to Jena on numerous occasions how much she loved to watch herself and other in those mirrors. Right now of course Parker could see nothing but Jena's pussy.

Jena however could enjoy the show. She got a great view of Parker's sexy nude back with the tight ass clenching up every time Jena took a swipe with her tongue. The dark hair was matted to Parker's back, providing a contrast to the pale skin. Parker moved her head up and down as she pushed in and out of the pussy. This made all of her sexy body move, thus providing Jena with a very interesting show. What Jena saw in the mirrors was not very explicit, but it was amazingly beautiful. Parker's slender body was completely flawless. Jena thought about exactly how successful a movie showing this scene would have been.

The sexy live show in the roof was very arousing for Jena. Looking at it quickened her approach to orgasm. She started to feel the familiar first twitches indicating that she was getting closer. Parker picked up on those subtle signs and increased the intensity of the licking even more. Jena could already tell that this was going to be a good one. She held on to Parker's tight ass for support and braced herself for the incoming orgasm.

"Come on. I'm so fucking close. Get my off." Jena growled.

It was completely unnecessary to tell Parker something like that of course. The fall of civilization couldn't have stopped Parker from licking this pussy right now. The words were still appreciated though. The need and hornyness was transparent in Jena's voice. It was the kind of sounds Parker loved to hear.

"Lick my young innocent pussy and teach me how to be a good and sexy lesbian. Corrupt me!" Jena screamed.

The whole "Jena being innocent and shy" hadn't really been plausible when Jena had fucked Parker in the ass, but right now it worked better.

"Get this young girl off and make me your little slut." Jena screamed.

Jena was just about to scream some more sexy orders when she was hit by the incredible force of orgasm. Jena started to move her hips up and down in a rapid movement. Parker followed with her tongue, making sure to lick up all those juices released by the orgasm. Jena kept her mouth buried deep within Parker's pussy during the orgasm. This was both in order to give Parker some pleasure back, but also so that Jena could keep herself from screaming too loudly. Screaming in orgasmic delight more than once a day really wasn't good for the voice.

Jena felt like one with the orgasm. She felt as though this feeling was exactly what life was supposed to be. Parker's tongue was a natural part of her pussy and Parker's lithe sexy body belonged on top of hers. They were one natural entity and orgasm was their natural state of mind. Jena's body rocked, but her mind was in a state of serene euphoria. It was impossible for Jena to conceive of anyone feeling better than her in that one drawn out moment of ecstasy. Jena was far from surprised over how good it felt, yet she would never cease to be amazed of how Parker could keep such a high quality all the time.

The older actress pressed her tongue deep in a few last times, before she stopped her licking and allowed herself to enjoy the intense licking Jena had started. There was no resting for Jena, she started licking her friend for real during the orgasm, but didn't stop as it slowly subsided. She just kept going. Parker had a very strong suspicion that Jena had been looking in the roof earlier and she too wanted to do the same. She managed to roll them both over without ever loosing the contact of Jena's tongue. Jena then did a move of her own, also without ever stopping the licking. She moved around so that she was no longer on top of Parker. She looked up at Parker from her new position and gave a very brief explanation before going back to the licking.

"Better access this way." Jena said with a smile on her glossy face.

Those mirrors had been a wonderful idea. They had been installed shortly after Parker moved in. Through the years they had reflected sexier scenes than the mirrors of the Playboy mansion. At least Parker thought so. They had been installed mainly for the benefit of Parker herself, but she had discovered that many of her women had enjoyed them a lot, some of them maybe even more than Parker. It was always a delightful surprise to find one of these special girls who really liked to look or be watched.

Jena's change of position made it possible for Parker not only to watch Jena's back and sexy ass, but also for Parker to watch herself. Acting was her nature and it didn't matter if she was nude and doing it under a mirror with a girl licking her pussy. Parker did a move the provided a very sexy visual in the mirror. She moved her legs and wrapped them around Jena's head and shoulders. Parker was still wearing her stay-ups and high heels and seeing those keeping Jena in place was wonderful to see.

"Mhhhm. You are really getting the hang of this. Maybe you can be a good lesbian one day. One day far into the future. " Parker said with a haughty voice, pretending Jena was innocent and inexperienced again.

The truth was that Jena did an excellent licking that showed all her experience, but Parker wanted to tease her just a bit. It worked out just as Parker had planned.

"Oh yeah. How's this for a good lesbian?" Jena asked and sucked Parker's engorged clit into her mouth.

She started to forcefully suck on the clit and on Parker's outer lips. The suction was very powerful and almost vacuum like. Jena wanted more than anything to really prove herself. She did so with an almost violently intense attack on Parker's most sensitive areas. The older actress smiled an evil smile to herself in the mirror as she felt Jena do her new thing. There wasn't any real animosity afoot of course. The teasing was merely there to spice up their lovemaking.

Parker had been in an almost orgasmic state ever since the first intense orgasm of the evening. Jena's sporadic licks had kept her constantly close to another explosion. Parker knew that she really wasn't going to last long this time. She looked at herself in the mirror as she played with her own firm little tits and gently rolled the nipples between her fingers. Parker's only regret was that she didn't have another lover here working the tits. That would have been great of course, but the intense sucking provided by Jena was more than enough for Parker to get off.

"Good little girl. You might just be able to get me off again if you're lucky." Parker taunted.

"This is it. Take this!" Jena growled.

She wet her finger in Parker's pussy and then quickly wiggled it into parker's ass. The recently fucked ass was easy to enter with one little finger and Jena started to wiggle it around in there.

"How is this for an innocent girl" Jena asked triumphantly.

Parker was having a hard time speaking from this sweet torture. Her answer came in bursts between her heavy moaning.

"Still aaahhh pretty ooohhh daaaaamn iiiiiiiiiinnoceent." Parker went on.

"You're stubborn aren't you? Just feel this." Jena said with grit and determination in her voice.

She went back to her sucking of Parker's clit while still keeping the finger in Jena's ass and also adding another. The quickly went in and out of Parker's well fucked back door. Jena's tongue pressed hard against the swollen clitoris. All that went through her ahead was that she really wanted to show Parker just how good she was. Jena's licking was fuelled mostly by lust, but also by little anger at Parker.

The role playing was cool some times, but Jena didn't want to be any less of a lesbian than the sexy woman she was licking. Jena managed to really get the anger to work in her advantage. She turned it into a never before seen intensity and after only a relatively short while of licking she managed to make Parker explode in the second orgasm of the evening. Jena used her free hand to give the side of the ass a few slaps in order to really set the orgasm off.