A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAUUUUWWW!"

Parker arched her sexy body up into the air as she orgasmed. Her heels dug into Jena's back. Those would leave some bruises later, but Jena didn't care. All she could think about right now was the wonderful taste provided for her. Wet, slurping sounds were heard as she sucked all of Parker's essence it all into her mouth. Jena left the pussy relatively quickly, because she had something she wanted to see. Parker's beautiful face contorting in orgasmic grimaces was something Jena loved to watch. It was a very expressive face and Jena just had to kiss it. She leaned in and placed a wet one on Parker's open mouth.

Parker grabbed hold of Jena's head and held her firmly in place for the duration of the kiss. They knew each other well enough to know that nothing would break. The kiss was hard and intense. Jena sucked on Parker's tongue with the same intensity she had paid the clit earlier. The anger from before was part of the kiss when it started, but as the kiss went on the anger slowly dissipated and was replaced by the normal feelings of love and lust. This change in mood corresponded with a change in the character of the kiss. It grew soft and sweet before it ended when Jena collapsed half on top of Parker. Her head rested just above Parker's left breast and her right arm was thrown over Parker.

"Ok, I admit. You are good at this" Parker whispered hoarsely.

"Just good?" Jena asked

"How about my best lover ever?"

"That is better." Jena said with a smirk.

She then thought a little and came up with a line to tease Parker a little.

"Especially when considering that you have slept with pretty close to half the women on Manhattan." Jena taunted.

"Hey!" Parker exclaimed and placed a light slap on Jena's bare bottom.

Jena looked mighty satisfied as she felt the slap. Parker gave a few more soft slaps and then did some obvious groping.

"I only slept with half the beautiful woman in Manhattan." Parker clarified.

"Ok, I think I can believe that. I'm just glad to be one of them" Jena said and placed a soft kiss on Parker's lips.

The kiss sealed the peace treaty between the two and they laid back to enjoy some soft cuddling. Jena felt complete satisfaction from being with Parker, but she couldn't help thinking about what Scarlett was doing right now. Jena really didn't want to analyze what she felt for Scarlett too closely, but she knew one thing for sure and that was that she really wanted to see Scarlett again.

"I seem to have a missed call." Scarlett remarked as she looked at her phone.

Piper didn't answer, she patiently waited for Scarlett to inform her who it was. Piper was seated at the kitchen table looking over brochures of restaurants with home delivery in the vicinity. The phone had been ignored for quite some time since Scarlett had spent all her attention on Piper. But now Scarlett had found it again in the pocket of her jeans. Scarlett had been perfectly comfortable just walking around in her robe, but she didn't want to give that view to however was going to deliver their dinner.

"It's Jena" Scarlett informed as she looked at the display.

"Wow. Jena as in Jena I turned Scarlett into a lesbian Malone. That Jena?"

"Yep. She called a few hours ago."

"When we were busy." Piper remarked with a smirk and emphasis on busy.

An uncomfortable silence settled in. Scarlett didn't know how to deal with this. She suddenly felt herself stuck between two women. That was a situation she never could have imagined finding herself in. Not only was the woman thing new. Scarlett had never been one to juggle relationships. She had always made a clean break before moving on. She felt a little ashamed over this whole situation which brought up the fact that Piper had been Scarlett's second choice for the day. Piper could sense Scarlett's insecurity.

"Call her!"

"Are you sure?" Scarlett asked apprehensively.

"Yes I'm sure. I could tell how much you liked her. You gotta call her. You can't let this slip." Piper urged.

Scarlett still felt unsure about things. She really did want to call Jena, but on the other hand she really didn't want to make Piper feel left out. She hesitated with the phone in her hand and looked at Piper.

"It's Ok. Really I promise. This wasn't my first booty call you know. I know what I'm doing here."

Scarlett was just about to protest Piper's use of "booty call" but she realised that it was the truth. Scarlett had only called Piper because she felt a pressing urgent need for hot lesbian sex and she had figured Piper was her best chance. Scarlett felt guilty about that and turned her head down. Piper stepped forward and put her finger under Scarlett's chin. She gently lifted Scarlett's head up so that they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Look here Scarlett. I know that Jena is the one you want and I promise you that I really don't have any problem with that." Piper spelled out for Scarlett.

Scarlett could see the truth in Piper's eyes and her guilt eased a little. It did not evaporate, but at least now she felt OK about calling Jena.

"Ok, I'll do it." Scarlett hesitantly said and pressed the button to call.

She had no idea what to say, but she couldn't wait to call. Three signals passed by before an unknown, but not completely unfamiliar voice answered.

"This is Jena's cell."

Scarlett was surprised that Jena didn't answer. Scarlett didn't like this at all.

"Uhh. Can I talk to Jena?"

"She's in the shower. Who's calling?"

Scarlett could not believe this. Here Jena was in the shower with some other woman answering the phone.

"Who are you?" Scarlett answered back.

"This is Parker. I'm a friend of Jena."

The Parker woman on the other end was calm and very friendly, but Scarlett felt irritated not being able to talk to Jena. She also felt something else, a feeling she quickly identified as jealousy. Scarlett didn't know what to say.

"Hello? You still there?" Parker asked from the other end.

"Yeah. I uhhh..." Scarlett still didn't know what to say. She had to process this before she could go on.

Another moment of silence went by before Scarlett started to speak.

"Why is Jena in the shower? What did you do?" Scarlett asked as calmly as she could.

"Who are you again?" Parker asked.

"Did you have sex?" Scarlett asked bluntly.

She just had to know.

"Look here. If you don't tell me who you are then how am I going to" was all that Parker could say before Scarlett ended the call.

Scarlett wished that she could have slammed the phone down. Somehow pressing a small button wasn't very satisfying when it came to relieving the anger. Piper had listened intently and looked at Scarlett with a questioning look on her face.

"She was with another woman. Parker something. Damn it. I think they had sex."

Piper visage lit up in an involuntary bright smile.

"Parker Posey, is it? She is so good. I have been with her a few times and she..."

Piper felt quite stupid as she saw the dark look on Scarlett's face.

"Sorry" Piper said with a genuinely sorry look on her face.

Scarlett slumped down on a chair, not knowing what to do. She had no reason to be angry at Jena, yet she felt incredibly disappointed. Jena and her hadn't made any promises, but it sure wasn't very nice of Jena to go off and have sex with another woman just like that. Scarlett suddenly felt completely empty inside. She had no idea what to feel. The fact that Scarlett herself had done the same did not in any way make things better.

Jena came out of the bathroom, clad in nothing but a towel. Parker had an apologetic look on her face signalling that she had done something wrong and Jena immediately became worried.

"What?" She asked.

"Some unknown woman called and long story short she wasn't happy that I answered."

"What did you tell her? Jena asked with a worried look on her face.

"Nothing. I just said you were in the shower and then she must have figured things out. She didn't even tell me who she was."

"Shit!" Jena exclaimed.

This was not how things were supposed to happen. She had no idea what would happen now. Scarlett might never want to talk with her again.

Jena still had hope to salvage the situation. She called Scarlett. One beep after another was heard without anyone answering.

"FUCK!" Jena exclaimed.

"I'm sorry" Parker said.

"Aww. It's not your fault. It's all my fault." Jena sighed.

"You liked this girl didn't you?" Parker asked

"Yeah. I really did. I'm sorry Parker, but we shouldn't have done this." Jena said

Parker felt really bad about this whole thing. She could see how disappointed Jena was.

"You can't give up. This isn't too far gone. Just go over to this girl and talk to her. I'm sure you'll be able to solve this."

"I don't know." Jena sighed.

"Now listen here. Don't you give this up. I know there is till hope." Parker said in her most stern voice.

Jena looked over at Parker and could see that she was serious. Some times Parker made up her mind about something and there was nothing in the world that could make her change her mind. This was one of those moments. Jena understood that Parker really wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Ok. We'll go."

"We?" Parker asked.

"Yeah. I want you to come with and explain what the two of us have going. I don't want to do this on my own"

Jena was normally a strong and independent woman, but this really was one of those moments when she could use a friend.

"Ok, I'll go" Parker said.

"I still don't think you should have ignored her call" Piper said.

"Look. I don't want to talk to her right now. Just stay out of it." Scarlett snapped.

Piper was determined to stay calm and not to snap back at Scarlett.

"She called. That means she wants to make things better. You were so happy when you told me about her. Don't throw that away."

Scarlett sat silently pondering what she heard.

"She met another woman, you met another woman. It is all even. Now she wants to talk to you. I'm sure she has something good to say. You have to let her speak. Don't blow this."

Scarlett realised that Piper was right. There was no reason to at least not talk to Jena. It couldn't be that bad. Jena obviously liked her, she had made that clear earlier today. Scarlett took a deep breath and spoke.

"Ok. I'll call her back again."

"Yay for you" Piper squeaked.

Piper's enthusiasm proved contagious.

"You really think this could work do you?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes. I really do" Piper said.

She held the phone out for Scarlett who grabbed it. She dialled Jena's number as quickly as she could. The first signal hadn't even ended before Jena answered.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. I didn't think... I ... I just wanted ...I wanted you... I couldn't reach you and..." Jena rambled as she answered the phone.

"That is some way to answer the phone" Scarlett said with an amused tone in her voice.

"I....You're not angry?"

"No I'm not. Can we meet?"

"Actually I'm already on my way over. I should be there in what?"

"Five minutes" Parker filled in.

"Ok. That's great. I'll be waiting down by the entrance."

Scarlett got up and started to dress. Piper, not wanting to miss a thing, followed quickly.

"So you're not angry at me any more?" Jena asked over the phone.

"No. I kinda did the same. I met some one as well."

A moment of silent followed.

"You mad at me?" Scarlett asked.

"No. I'm just surprised how quick you moved. You did say that I was your first."

"You were. I just managed to get lucky." Scarlett said and directed a smile to Piper.

"So, who is she?" Jena asked tentatively.

"She is just a friend. Nothing more." Scarlett said with emphasis.

"Good, because Parker is just a friend for me as well. A very good friend, but nothing more."

Piper was almost creeping out of her skin form the excitement. Seeing Scarlett and Jena make up was incredibly romantic. Piper had another reason as well to be interested however.

"Ask her if it's Parker Posey who is her friend." Piper begged.

Scarlett gave Piper a glare, but felt she owed it to Piper to ask the question.

"I wonder who your friend is." Scarlett said.

"Parker Posey." Jena answered.

She knew that Parker didn't mind.

"It is Parker Posey, Ok." Scarlett confirmed so that Piper would hear.

"Who's asking?" Jena wondered.

"That would be my friend. You'll meet her soon." Scarlett said, not sure what Piper would think of being outed over the phone to an unknown woman.

"So..." Scarlett said, trying to fill a sudden void.

"So. If you just had a friend and I just had a friend then..."

"Yes then...?" Scarlett said expectantly

"Then would you perhaps want to start dating?" Jena asked.

"Yes!" Scarlett squeaked.

She immediately regretted loosing her cool like that, but her elation was hard to hide. Jena made a giggling answer from the other end.

"That's great. I don't know what to say now. You now, this would be the time when we kiss." Jena remarked.

"Yes it would. See you soon!"

"See you" Jena said.

Scarlett quickly hung up. She was completely unable to follow through on a conversation right now. All she could think about was to kiss those soft warm lips of Jena and officially seal the deal that they were officially "dating". Not really officially as in everyone knowing of course, but officially between the two of them.

"Congratulations." Piper said and gave Scarlett a brief and friendly hug.

Piper had listened closely to every word spoken of course. It was so interesting to see a real life drama take place; a drama that seemed to lead to a very happy ending. Piper really had been honest when she encouraged Scarlett to fix things with Jena. Scarlett was a dream girl of course, but Piper couldn't think of her and Scarlett as a couple. There were only eight years between them, but Piper still felt that that was too much for a serious relationship. She was looking for someone with more experience in life.

Scarlett looked out into the stream of traffic, but realised that she had no idea what to look for. All she knew was that Jena would be here any minute now. Scarlett could not remember when she last had felt as giddy and nervous as now. She and Jena were suddenly dating and soon they would meet again. The cold weather didn't matter at all to Scarlett; all that was important right now was Jena. A small blue Toyota slowed down and came to a stop next to Scarlett. Jena stepped out and for a moment she and Scarlett simply looked at each other.

They slowly closed the distance between them and initiated a kiss. It started out very chaste and light, but quickly grew in intensity as they got used to each other's presence again. Scarlett kept thinking that this was the kiss that sealed the deal. They were now dating. Scarlett knew that she really shouldn't kiss another woman in public, but the street was pretty deserted except for the cars moving by. All that mattered in this moment was Jena. The kiss ended and Scarlett spoke.

"So now we're dating. How about that?"

"That's just very very good." Jena said with a smile and gently squeezed Scarlett's arm.

Scarlett looked around and observed that they did have an audience, an audience of two smiling woman. Parker Posey was still in her car looking out the window and Piper stood next to the car. They both had huge grins on their faces. Formal introductions had been forgotten in the heat of the moment, so various hellos were now exchanged. Jena and Scarlett really liked their respective friends, but right now they wanted privacy. Fortunately that problem solved itself.

"You want a ride somewhere?" Parker asked Piper.

"Sure, anywhere would be fine" Piper said and got in.

"Bye, you two. Have fun!" Parker said as she waved goodbye.

"Yeah, good luck" Piper said and waved her goodbye.

Jena and Scarlett barely had time to react before Parker drove away, leaving the two young women alone.

"What was that all about?" Scarlett asked

"I guess they wanted to leaves us alone. And also they know each other from before." Jena answered.

"Yeah, I know. Piper mentioned something about it. You think they have? You know?"

Jena couldn't help to giggle a little at Scarlett's sudden modesty when it came to words. Scarlett had uttered some distinctly more explicit words earlier that morning.

"Yeah they have. Parker has told me all about it."

"Piper did give the impression that she was experienced..." Scarlett said before realising that speaking of other woman maybe wasn't the best subject.

"It's Ok, Scarlett. We both met some friends. We didn't do anything wrong. No hard feelings from my side."

"Me neither" Scarlett said with a relieved smile.

"So, you want to start that dating now?" Jena asked.

It was still early in the evening so it was a reasonable proposal.

"Yeah, we could do that..." Scarlett hesitated.

"Or...?" Jena asked.

"Or we could skip the date part and pretend that we've just been on a date and that I have invited you up to my apartment." Scarlett said with a mischievous grin gracing her red lips.

Jena answered Scarlett's question, by leaning in and kissing those red lips.

"My apartment it is" Scarlett confirmed.

She grabbed Jena's hand and led her into the building for what was sure to be a very good end to this long day.