A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing again seemed to go on forever. Scarlett just couldn't get enough of Piper's skilled kissing. The sensation of Piper's bare breasts pressing against her own was amazing for Scarlett. The jeans started to feel like a prison and she wanted to get out of them immediately. She got up from the couch and pulled Piper up as well. Piper willingly followed. Even though Scarlett was very anxious to get out of her own jeans, but she was even more anxious to get Piper out of hers. Scarlett got down on her knees in front of Piper and started to remove the jeans. Piper let out a small giggle.

"What?" Scarlett asked from her position on the floor

"Nothing. I'm just so surprised that this day would lead to me having sex with Scarlett Johansson. I never thought." Piper said with a giggle.

"Well it is happening. Don't be so surprised. I'm very open-minded."

Scarlett unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down in one aggressive sweep. Piper lost her balance, but fortunately she landed on the couch. Piper started to giggle even more. Scarlett wanted to make Piper happy, but giggling was not what she had been going for. Scarlett pulled the jeans completely off, leaving Piper in nothing, but a flimsy pair of black panties. Scarlett had a predatory look on her face as she closed the distance between herself and Piper's panties. Scarlett's face was now mere inches from Piper's still panty clad pussy. Scarlett took a deep breath and confirmed what she had expected.

"You're really excited aren't you" Scarlett asked.

"You bet I am" Piper answered.

Scarlett looked up at Piper's topless body and the perky tits on display. Scarlett grabbed hold of the panties and peeled them off Piper's slender legs, revealing the visibly wet pussy with just a strip of hair. Scarlett extended her tongue and dragged it up through the now exposed pussy. Piper let out a small moan in response. Scarlett increased her efforts and started to do some serious cunnilingus. Piper held on to Scarlett's head and played with her head.

"Mhhmmm. That's sooo good." Piper slowly whispered.

Scarlett looked up at Piper and smiled, but didn't stop the licking. She tried her very best to give Piper a seductive look and it seemed to work.

"And you're so damn hot. You can't believe how many fantasies I've had about you. I've been imagining you naked for so long." Piper admitted.

Scarlett stopped her licking to speak.

"You want to see me naked? That can be arranged."

Scarlett got up from her position between Piper's legs and stood up. Piper let out a disappointed little sigh when Scarlett stopped licking, but she didn't complain. Piper stared at Scarlett's half nude body. Scarlett loved the look of pure lust on Piper's face and she started to slowly and seductively move around. She gyrated her whole body and made sure to really put her exposed tits on display. It was very exciting to put on a show for the more experienced woman. Piper obviously liked what she saw, but she didn't want to just watch. Scarlett started to unbutton her jeans as well, but she was interrupted by Piper who offered to help. Piper got down on her knees on the floor in front of Scarlett and started to work on getting the jeans off.

"I'm happy to help you with this" Piper said as she pulled Scarlett's jeans down and revealed that Scarlett was going commando today.

"You naughty, naughty girl. You wanted to fuck me all along. You didn't even wear any panties." Piper admonished.

"I admit. I thought of you kissing girls in the movies and it made me so hot. I just had to find out if that was the real you."

"Lucky you. It is the real me. And now for the part you didn't get to see in those movies."

Piper then extended her tongue to taste Scarlett's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh" Scarlett moaned.

Piper went on with her licking, dragging her tongue up and down Scarlett's pussy. This exactly what Scarlett had desperately wanted ever since the morning, a skilled tongue working her overheated pussy. Scarlett felt her knees grow weak as Piper worked her magic. Scarlett couldn't possibly stand while receiving this treatment so she lay down on the couch instead. The couch was very big and it left plenty of room for Piper as well. Scarlett watched Piper take a position on the couch. Piper was on her hands and knees in front of Scarlett's aching pussy. Piper locked eyes with Scarlett and moved down to start the licking again.

Piper had obviously done this many times before. Her tongue seemed to find its way into every crevice. Scarlett could not believe her luck for finding such a talented lover. Piper was very enthusiastic and she worked really hard with her tongue. Scarlett started to think about how much experience Piper really had. Scarlett had seen both "Lost and Delirious" and "Imagine Me and You". Piper had played a very convincing lesbian in both those movies and it was now obvious why. Scarlett couldn't help thinking about what had happened off screen between Piper and her co-stars. Scarlett didn't want to ask about that now however. That would mean Piper would have to use her tongue for speaking and Scarlett was perfectly happy with what the tongue was doing right now.

It was getting increasingly difficult for Scarlett to be still on the couch and she started to squirm from the pleasure. She didn't know what to do what her hands, but found a very good solution when she started to massage her own breasts. Scarlett loved to have them stimulated and she didn't mind doing it herself. She started to roll her nipples between the fingers and occasionally pinch them gently.

Piper's tongue continued to go all over the place in Scarlett's pussy. Piper kept pushing it deep in, finding new zones of pleasure all the time. Scarlett was very wet by now and that seemed to drive Piper on even more. Scarlett admired Piper's nude, slender body and couldn't wait to feel it up more closely. Not only was Piper very good at licking she was also very, very attractive. Piper had a cute, somewhat innocent look. Seeing a girl looking like that with her tongue buried deep in a pussy truly was a site to behold.

"Mhmm. You are so fucking sexy Piper. You've got such a sexy body. I want to lick it all over to thank you for this." Scarlett moaned.

Scarlett couldn't believe that she said that out loud, but she didn't regret it, especially not when she saw the ravenous smile on Piper's face. Scarlett's juices had left a shiny coating around the mouth and chin. The older actress looked so incredibly naughty when she looked up at Scarlett from her position between the legs.

"Ohh Gawwd. You're making me feel so fucking good. You're such a great lesbian. You've got to do more lesbian films. With lots and lots of looovemaking." Scarlett went on.

Scarlett felt so comfortable with his that she didn't mind letting out her thoughts.

"Mhhmmm. If you play my lover perhaps." Piper quickly said before returning to her licking.

"Ohh yes. I'd looove that!" Scarlett said with emphasis.

Piper had deliberately been paying little attention to the clit, but that started to change now. She had wanted to get Scarlett real juiced up and excited, but not bring her off too soon. Piper had always thought that one of the greatest advantages to being a lesbian was how long the lovemaking could last. A tongue would never soften and after all. As much as she wanted to keep this going Piper also understood just how desperate her inexperienced lover was for an orgasm. Piper knew exactly how to quickly bring a girl off and she started to use that knowledge on Scarlett.

Piper started to quickly flick her tongue around the clit at the same time as she looked up at Scarlett with her most seductive look. She had practised that look on many girls and it always seemed to work. Scarlett's pussy was quickly starting to get even wetter and Piper knew very well what that meant. The orgasm was imminent. Piper could also hear it on Scarlett's breathing that started to become quick and erratic.

"Yes. Bring me off. Give me the fucking orgasm I've been waiting for. Fuck yes" Scarlett said with a desperate tone in her voice.

Exactly what I wanted to hear, Piper thought to herself and brought a finger into Scarlett's folds. That combined with the intense licking of the clitoris was enough to bring Scarlett off. Scarlett felt the orgasm pulsate throughout her body. She felt her pussy clamp down on Piper's finger. She felt how her ass clenched up. Out of pure instinct Scarlett pushed her hips up against Piper's face. She also squeezed her own tits that served to even further intensify the pleasure.

"MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHMM"

Scarlett's happy scream echoed through the soundproof apartment. The amazing pleasure Jena had given her yesterday had prepared Scarlett somewhat for this the pleasure, but the orgasm still was still overwhelming. It felt like it affected her entire body and it ket her screaming for quite some time.

"MMHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Piper kept her tongue in Scarlett's pussy during the orgasm in order to savour Scarlett's lovely essence. Piper made long licks with her tongue, licking up the juices that had gathered while she had focused on the clitoris. Piper always felt incredibly proud when she had brought a girl off and this time was no exception of course. Scarlett had really wanted this and Piper felt incredibly lucky that she had been the one to do it. Piper made a few last licks up and down Scarlett's wet slit, before she started to move up. Scarlett's nude body looked very soft and inviting to rest on. Pipers did just that by placing herself next to Scarlett and snuggle up closely so that she was almost on top of Scarlett.

"Welcome up sweetie." Scarlett said and greeted Piper with a gentle kiss.

"You did a real good job down there." Scarlett complimented.

"My pleasure. Believe me it really was a pleasure." Piper firmly stated.

Another kiss was initiated. It kiss was soft and tender. For the second time Scarlett got to taste herself from the lips of another girl and it was wonderful. Scarlett was still recuperating from the orgasm, but she really wanted to give something back to her newfound lover. Piper's nude body pressed up against her own felt wonderful. The fact that they both were a bit sweaty didn't matter at all. Scarlett especially liked how she could feel Piper's hard nipples. Piper looked lovingly at Scarlett and started to gently play with Scarlett's blonde hair.

Piper loved the happy look on Scarlett's face. It was a look that she had seen many times before on other girls, but seeing it on Scarlett's gorgeous face was something special. Piper had never failed to make a girl happy with her tongue. There had been many girls through the years and many had not known anything about lesbian love until they met Piper. Scarlett was also quite new to this of course, but she really didn't behave like a rookie on the lesbian scene.

Piper sent a thought of gratitude to Jena Malone for bringing Scarlett's inner lesbian out. Piper had heard the rumours about Jena so she wasn't surprised. A small part of Piper was jealous that Jena had gotten to Scarlett first, but mostly she was happy that Scarlett was now open to lesbian love. Piper had refrained from making any moves on Scarlett during the filming of the Prestige, for fear of repelling Scarlett. She regretted that now of course. They could have done so many fun things between takes instead of just talking.

"You look thoughtful." Scarlett remarked

"Yeah. I was just thinking how glad I am that we finally got to do this. I wish we could have done it earlier."

"Me too."

Again the two women shared a sweet kiss.

Piper had started to let one of her fingers explore Scarlett's body. The finger slowly went around Scarlett's body.

"You are so beautiful. That thing about me having fantasies about you really is true. You have been in my mind during quite a few of my .... solo sessions." Piper said

She leaned in and gave Scarlett another kiss. Scarlett wasn't shocked by Piper's admission. Quite the opposite in fact. She was turned by knowing that she was in Piper's masturbatory fantasies.

"You know. I wasn't completely unaware how gorgeous you are either. I did call you today after all." Scarlett whispered.

"So will you have fantasies about me in the future?" Piper asked.

"Ohhh. I will. In fact I'm having one right now."

"What is it?"

"Well. It is what I promised before. My tongue exploring this sexy body of yours." Scarlett said and let her hand slide all the way from Piper's shoulder down to her tight ass.

"I like the sound of that." Piper said.

"It would start something like this." Scarlett said and placed a kiss on Piper's shoulder.

"And then?" Piper asked, hoping to lead Scarlett on.

"Then I would go on exploring this wonderful body of yours."

"That sounds like a good fantasy. Why don't you make it real?" Piper urged.

Of course, that was exactly what Scarlett intended to do. She got off the couch and stood on her knees in front of the couch. She had a wonderfully sexy, slender and nude body stretched out in front of her. She took some time to really enjoy this beautiful sight. The cute little toes, the slender legs, the juicy pussy, the taught stomach, the perky little tits and the absolutely adorable smile on her face. It was all wonderful to see.

"I can't believe how good you look here naked on my couch." Scarlett said.

"I taste even better" Piper answered eager to feel Scarlett's tongue all over her body.

Scarlett didn't say anything in response. She now faced a wonderful dilemma when she was to choose were to start her journey on this lovely woman in front of her. She decided to make it simple and start in one end and work her way up. She leaned in and started to gently kiss Piper's right foot.

The pussy and the nipples had looked very inviting to lick, but Scarlett really wanted to take the time to fully explore and enjoy the female body. There really was nothing more beautiful than a nude woman. Scarlett had realised that now and she wanted to enjoy this with all her senses. It was still afternoon and they had all the time in the world to explore each others thoroughly.

Scarlett dragged her tongue up and down the top of Piper's foot a few times. A sexy little giggle in response came in response. Scarlett looked at Piper's well groomed toes. They looked so delicate and Scarlett just had to have them. She sucked Piper's big toe onto her mouth and flicked her tongue around it.

"Iiiiihhhhhiiiiii" Piper yelped

Scarlett was happy to get a reaction and she did the same to the other toes as well. She took them between her lips and let her tongue flick around them. Piper curled her toes in pleasure and that motivated Scarlett to go on. She brought the other foot up to her mouth and repeated the process on that one. First she placed a few gentle kisses on it and then she did some sucking of the toes. All kinds of strange sounds came from Piper, but they were all sounds of pleasure and approval. As nice as it was to lick the toes Scarlett had a whole body to explore and she moved on.

Scarlett's toe sucking had sent tingles of joy up Piper's leg and now Scarlett herself had started to move up Piper's legs. She slowly licked her way up the leg and thigh on a path that lead towards Piper's waiting pussy. Scarlett didn't fall for that temptation just yet though. She placed a few kisses tantalizingly close to the pussy but didn't actually taste it. She did however take a deep breath next to the pussy so that she could smell Piper's arousal.

Piper looked at Scarlett with mixed feelings. On one hand she desperately wanted to feel a tongue deep inside her pussy right now, but on the other hand she really loved the idea of Scarlett exploring her entire body. Scarlett continued up and let her tongue swirl around Piper's taught stomach. The slender brunette was slightly ticklish on her stomach and couldn't help to giggle. It was a very happy giggle so it didn't stop Scarlett from licking the stomach.

"You like my tummy huh?" Piper asked.

Scarlett stopped her licking and replaced her tongue with her hand. She used it to gently caress Piper's stomach.

"I love your body, Piper. All of your is just absolutely amazingly sexy."

"I love hearing that from you" Piper answered.

This moment seemed to require another kiss and that was exactly what happened. Scarlett had all her energy back now and she used that energy to make the kiss a real good one. She pressed her mouth against Piper's and let her instincts guide her. It seemed like every kiss they had was better than the last and that still held true. The more used to kissing each other they became the better the kissing beacame. Scarlett eventually ended the kiss when the urge to continue the exploration overwhelmed her.

"I said I would lick your amazing body and so it shall be." Scarlett stated.

She had kept her hand working Piper's stomach during the kiss and now she made the switch again so that her tongue was back on duty on Piper's body. She went back to licking the sexy stomach, but she slowly moved further and further up closing in on the proud tits. Scarlett used her left hand to gently trace the outline of Piper's pussy. She could feel Piper's wetness even without needing to push her fingers in between the folds.

Piper moved her hips up trying to meet the hand, but Scarlett wouldn't allow it. The younger woman made sure that she just teased the outer lips with her fingers. It was damn tempting to just push the fingers into the waiting vagina and bring the sexy actress off; but Scarlett resisted that for now. She would save that for later when she had fulfilled her promise to lick all over Piper's body. Scarlett wanted to work her lover up to extreme arousal and then bring her off. Scarlett might have been new to this, but she didn't lack confidence that she really could make that happen.

"Scarlett, you're such a tease" Piper moaned.

"Yes I am" Scarlett answered with an evil grin on her face.

Piper gave Scarlett a begging look, but Scarlett didn't budge. Instead she opted to share her plan with Piper.

"I'm going to get you so worked up that you feel ready to explode and then I'm going to set you off like a bomb."

Piper was happily surprised by Scarlett's assertiveness and accepted the plan. Like Scarlett she realised that the orgasm would be so much better with a lot of build-up and anticipation. Scarlett didn't want to leave Piper completely unsatisfied so she decided to move finally go for the tits. Scarlett slowly dragged her tongue from the underside of Piper's left breast and up to the nipple. Scarlett made her tongue take a few laps around the nipple before moving the tongue down again, repeating the process.

Scarlett went up and down Piper's left breast a few times before moving over to do the same to the right one. After a few swipes up the right breast and a few laps around the nipple Scarlett changed her technique and went for a more random approach. Her tongue went all over Piper's chest in a random pattern, but with some extra attention paid to the very prominent nipples. Scarlett never stayed long on the nipples though, after a few seconds of licking the nipple she moved on with. Piper had done some touching of Scarlett's hair before and she went back to that as Scarlett worked her chest. Piper twirled a curl of Scarlett's blonde hair, loving to feel it wrapped around her fingers. It was a sweet and innocent gesture, but Scarlett really appreciated it.

Scarlett moved on in her exploration of Piper's body and licked her way up the throat quite quickly. That of course led to another heated kiss between the two actresses. Their tongues battled for dominance and they traded a lot of saliva. Scarlett could have kept kissing Piper for a long time, but she wouldn't let anything distract her from her journey of exploration. Scarlett kissed her way down the neck again and reached the shoulder she had first kissed to start the whole exploration. Another kiss was placed on the exact same spot.