A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Jena asked, still playing innocent.

The two lovers were getting in to one of their most common games. Jena played the role of young and innocent girl, being seduced by Parker. There were a few ways to play that game, some playful and some a bit more serious. They all ended in the same way of course, with Parker succeeding in her task of seducing the young girl.

Parker hadn't been comfortable with the age difference between the two of them in the beginning, but once she got over it was actually a turn on to be with a young and some times seemingly innocent girl. The truth was of course that Jena was far from an innocent girl, but she played the part very well. They had games were she was a naughty girl as well, but today with Parker in lingerie and Jena in plain clothes it came natural that Jena would be the innocent girl.

Parker hadn't answered Jena's question, instead she had continued to softly caress the right arm. The light touch sent shivers of excitement up Jena's arm. She really couldn't tear her eyes away form looking at Parker's barely covered body. Parker, like Jena, was quite pale and the black garments made a wonderful contrast to the alabaster skin. Parker picked up on Jena checking her out.

"You like how I dressed up just to seduce you, don't you?" Parker said in her most seductive voice.

Jena nodded in response. Parker went on caressing Jena, but moved on to the stomach instead. She then sneaked her way inside the t-shirt. It worked alright, but Jena felt constrained wearing a t-shirt. She lifted her arms up. Parker got the hint and grabbed hold of t-shirt and pulled it over Jena's head. Jena was wearing a sensible and frankly not very sexy white bra underneath. Normally Jena would have loved to match Parker in sexy lingerie, but this time it worked very well since she was supposed to be an innocent girl.

Parker moved her caressing up from the stomach and started to fondle Jena's breasts through the bra. This caused a moan of approval from Jena. Parker had been right next to Jena, but that was no longer enough. She wanted to be right on top of the younger girl and accomplished this by flipping a leg over Jena's lap and placing herself right in Jena's lap with her front turned towards the younger girl. This new position brought their faces close together and this of course was taken advantage of by Parker. She moved in and tried to kiss the younger girl. Jena played her innocent part and initially resisted the kiss. She wanted Parker to kiss her more than anything and she eventually "gave in" and let Parker kiss her.

The kiss was of the exploring and slow kind. Jena was a bit passive and let Parker dominate the kiss. Parker moved her hands in behind Jena's back. The bra was easily undone and Parker let it hang loose while the kiss went on. As soon as the kiss ended the bra was removed. Jena shielded her breasts with her arms, but the older woman gently pried the arms away so that she could gain access.

"These are wonderful." Parker said as she felt up Jena's breasts.

Parker started to slowly roll the nipples between her fingers and again she initiated a kiss with Jena. This time Jena didn't bother with any reluctance or shyness. She kissed Parker back and let their tongues battle for dominance. The passionate kissing fuelled their desire and they both started to do some heavy groping in the process. Jena started to massage Parker's firm tits through the flimsy material of the bra.

"You like huh?" Parker asked when the kiss ended.

She then moved her hands in behind her own back and unclasped the bra, but left it on.

"Take it off." Parker ordered.

Jena was quick to comply and she tossed the garment to the side. Parker sitting on Jena's laps meant that Jena's face was well aligned with a very sexy chest. This opportunity could not be missed. Parker moved her upper torso forward and Jena simply opened her mouth to receive Parker's left nipple in her mouth. She immediately started to greedily suck it and flick it over with her tongue. The charade of Jena being an innocent girl was getting harder and harder to uphold. Her lust was so intense that she could no longer bear to slow things down by pretending reluctance or inexperience. Jena used all her skills in her work on the hard nipple and it resulted in very satisfied grunts from Parker.

"Uhhuuuuuuuuuhhhh. Mhmm. Not so innocent now are you, sucking away at my nipple?" Parker moaned.

Jena loved hearing things like this from her lovers and Parker more than anyone understood what to say in order to turn her on. The only answer Jena gave was to keep working on the nipple. Parker's tits weren't very big, instead they firm and perky and Jena really loved to worship them with her tongue. She loved bringing pleasure to any girl, but doing it to her mentor and idol was very special. For most people the fantasy of having sex with your favourite actress never becomes anything more than a mere fantasy, but for Jena it had come true. Even after several years of knowing Parker, it almost felt too good to be true.

There had been a time when Jena had wanted more than friendship from Parker. Right after they first had sex Jena asked Parker to be her girlfriend. The older woman had been very flattered, but she had still rejected Jena. She had explained that while the age difference no longer was in the way when it came to sex, it still was in the way when it came to a full fledged relationship. Parker explained that they would be very good friends instead. Fortunately for Jena it wasn't the classic "let's be friends and nothing more" dumping line. Parker really meant it. They were friends, but with the benefit of having hot wonderful sex whenever they felt like it.

Parker raised herself up a little and did something that Jena couldn't see since she kept working with her tongue on Parker's breast. Jena did however understand what Parker had down when she sat down again. Parker started to grind herself against Jena's left thigh, making it clear that the panties had been pulled to the side so that Parker's pussy now was free. Parker's wet pussy could easily slide back and forth along Jena's thigh. A trail of wetness was left behind. It was a great testament to lingerie-clad woman's hornyness. Jena loved the sheer naughtiness of having Parker's love juices spread all over her thigh.

"Not that I complain, but you could do a lot better than my thigh." Jena said.

She put extra emphasis on the word thigh in order to convey that some other part of her body would do a better job on Parker's pussy. Then without warning Parker stood up. Jena had a short moment of fear thinking that she had offended Parker. That worry was eased when Parker quickly pushed her panties down and got rid of them completely. Parker did keep the stay-ups and the high heels on, something she knew that Jena liked.

"I need to be fucked so bad right now." Parker stated as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Jena wasn't shocked of course. She was used to exactly this kind of behaviour from the sexy brunette.

"I'll be happy to help you out." Jena assured.

"Sounds good. Why don't we continue this in my bedroom?" Parker suggested.

Jena hadn't liked that their contact had been broken, but she did like the fact that Parker was now naked. Like Jena, Parker always went for complete baldness. The two had even occasionally helped each other with the shaving. Parker slowly turned around, giving Jena a fantastic view of her tight ass. She then proceeded to walk out of the room and into her bedroom

Jena knew that there was a very special box in the bedroom so she had a very good reason to suggest the bedroom. Jena quickly shed her jeans and panties before following Parker. Jena knew from experience that things were going to heat up quickly once the box was out and she didn't want to be constrained by any form of clothing. Parker did like to undress Jena, but she would have to do that some other time. There really wasn't any risk that Parker would complain about Jena's nudity.

Jena went into the bedroom and was not surprised that the box was out. It was a relatively big wooden box with a pad lock on it. It was normally kept under Parker's bed, but now it was out on the floor and opened. Various toys were scattered around it and Parker stood looking down at all her toys with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Have I told you how damn good you look naked?" Parker asked as she acknowledged the fact that Jena was now naked.

"Yes you have. But I don't mind hearing it again." Jena said.

"How about this deal? I will tell you as soon as you bring me another orgasm." Parker challenged.

"It's a deal." Jena confirmed.

Parker returned to looking at the toys, but Jena only had eyes for Parker. The sight that Parker had given Jena when she opened the door had been wonderful, but this sight was a hundred times better. The sexy, confident actress in nothing but stay-ups and high heels was truly a sight worth watching. The presence of some clothing made the rest of Parker's nudity so much more obvious. Jena just loved it. Inhabitations of any kind were something that Jena found constraining and stifling. Parker lacked any inhabitations and that contributed to the chemistry between them.

"You know what. I can't choose. What do you wanna use on me?" Parker asked.

"You're going to let me choose?" Jena said happily surprised.

Most of the time the owner of the box decided what to use, but today turned out to be an exception. Jena was thrilled that she got the chance to decide.

"I don't seem to be able to make up my mind today. You wanted to come here and fuck me didn't you? So make the choice." Parker urged.

There wasn't much of romance in their sex, but that didn't bother any of them. They were friends who just happened to have sex as well. This was all about the pure hedonistic pleasure of sex and they were both very happy to keep it that simple. They both loved each other of course, but the sex was all about the pleasure.

Jena stepped forward and started to scrutinise Parker's impressive collection. The box contained exactly 83 different objects or at least there had been the last time they had opened the box. Parker knew exactly how many toys she owned and she didn't mind telling Jena. One of the wonderful things about this collection was that almost every object had a history connected to it. Parker had a great memory and she had a lot of things to tell about the toys. Things such as who they who they had been used on and exactly how it had happened. Parker was a very good storyteller and she could really bring her past encounters to life. Jena had heard countless wonderfully sexy stories about many of these toys.

Jena got rid of all thoughts about past encounters and tried to focus on the present. Parker had given her an offer she would never refuse and she was determined to make a choice that would make the horny woman in stay-ups very happy. Parker looked at Jena with an excited gleam in her eyes. Turning the choice over to Jena had really turned Parker on and she couldn't wait for Jena to make her choice. Jena had a hard time concentrating on her choice with her friend staring at her. Fortunately she found a good remedy for that by using one of Parker's least dangerous toys. It was an eye mask of the kind that was used by normal people for sleeping. Parker didn't use it for that; she had it in her toy box for a very different reason. Jena handed it to Parker.

"Put this on and get on the bed." Jena ordered,

Parker took the mask, but was reluctant to put it on.

"Put it on and get on the bed or I won't make any choice at all." Jena said with a sweet smile.

Jena didn't want to be mean to Parker at all. It was quite the opposite in fact. She wanted to literally take her lover by surprise. Parker did after all own that mask and Jena knew for a fact that she liked to use it. They had never actually used it together, but Jena had heard some very naughty stories involving that mask. Parker made a sour face from having to wear the mask, but it was very obvious that she wasn't really sour. Jena simply giggled at the silly behaviour. Parker put the mask on and positioned herself on the bed. She didn't just sit down on the bed. No, Parker lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"I'm ready whenever you are" Parker said

Parker willingly left herself completely exposed to whatever Jena had in mind. Parker had a wide variety of toys to choose from. Jena was in adventurous mode today so she went for something she had never tried, but heard Parker speak about. It was a string of anal beads, five silvery balls on a string. It wouldn't get the blinded beauty off quickly, but Jena was in a playful mode and wanted a long session of lovemaking. These beads would be a great way to start things off.

"I've made my choice. On your hands and knees, please." Jena said.

"What is it?" Parker asked with the excitement obvious in her voice.

"I won't tell you. You'll have to feel it. Just get in position."

Parker got in position in an instant. She knew that there was no reason to argue with Jena. Compliance was the best way to go. Parker made sure that her dripping wet pussy was accessible for Jena. Little did she know that Jena's target was not the pussy, but the ass. Jena sat down on the bed right behind Parker. She made sure to breathe heavily on Parker's pussy in order to announce her presence. Parker wiggled her sexy behind as a sign of being ready, just like an animal in heat. Jena finally took mercy on the very horny Parker and extended her tongue. She started her licking in the juicy pussy and dragged it along the slit. She didn't stop at the pussy though. She went on with her tongue all the way up through Parker's ass crack.

"Yesss. My ass. That's very good." Parker said in response to the licking.

Jena went down to the pussy and started the process over again. Jena loved to lick Parker's wet pussy and she wanted to taste all the yummy juices that had gathered there. She also wanted to make sure that Parker's forbidden hole was lubed up with plenty of saliva before she inserted any foreign objects. She therefore made sure that she spent extra attention on Parker's puckered hole. Jena had promised herself that she would just take a few licks, but the taste of Parker's arousal was so intoxicating that she just went on licking Parker juicy pussy and soon to be entered ass.

Parker didn't mind of course. She was very curious about what toy Jena had chosen, but that curiosity was kept at bay by Jena's tongue. There really very little need for a toy with a tongue as skilled as Jena's. Parker had been with many women over the years, but there was something special about Jena that made her better than other lovers. Jena was always extremely dedicated to bring pleasure. It was really obvious that Jena was a long time fan. She seemed to worship every part of Parker's body every time they met. Parker really loved getting licked in the ass and Jena was more than willing to do it. The two for one with licking in both pussy and ass that the younger girl was giving made Parker feel almost like she had two girls licking her. Parker could of course make that comparison because she really knew what it was like to have two girls licking her.

Parker did spend a few thoughts thinking about what toy Jena had chosen. The fact that Jena spent so much attention to the ass meant that it could be one of Parker's many toys for anal pleasure. That still left a lot of toys to choose from so it was virtually impossible for Parker to make the right guess. She consoled herself with the fact that whatever Jena had chosen it would feel amazing once she got started. It really added to the thrill that she had no idea what was coming. Jena's call earlier had come as a surprise and now Parker was about to get another surprise.

Jena decided that the licking was done. Her craving for the delicious juices was satisfied for now. That craving would always come back of course, but right now she had something else to do. Parker's inviting ass hole was covered in plenty of Jena's saliva by now, but just to be sure she pushed her tongue up against the puckered hole a few extra times. This really spiked Parker's curiosity.

"You are going to do my ass, aren't you?" Parker asked.

Jena answered in the best way she could think off. She took the first ball and started to carefully push it up against Parker's entrance.

"Yes. I knew it. Ass action it is!" Parker yelled triumphantly.

"Oh, yeah. You're going to get so much ass action that you won't know what hit you." Jena boldly promised.

Jena made her point by increasing the pressure so that the first ball slipped into Parker's ass. The sudden intrusion made Parker's body temporarily tense up. She then quickly relaxed again so that she would be able to take more balls up the ass.

"Very good choice there. I love the beads." Parker said as she identified the toy.

"I know. I remember the stories you've told me."

Parker was just about to say something back, but all her thoughts temporarily left her head as Jena pushed another ball in.

"Ohhh. That's so good. Push those balls up my ass. Just shov'em in there and fill me up"

"One ball up your ass coming up." Jena announced.

At the same time she pushed another one passed Parker's sphincter, making it three inside and two still left on the outside. Parker's breathing started to get laboured and her sexy slender body started to squirm as she got used to the presence of another ball in her ass. Jena was starting to get the hang of this and she pushed the fourth ball in.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck that's good. More, get more of those balls in me!" Parker moaned.

Jane was more than willing to comply and pushed the last ball in. It was the first time she used one of these things, but judging from the moaning she heard she did good. Jena started to think about what it would be like to have these things used on her self. The mere thought made her pussy moisten. That would have to be saved for another time however. The real charm of these beads was how they felt when they were being pulled out again. Jena started to do that. She started to pull and one by one the silvery balls came out. Every ball going out caused Parker's lovely ass to twitch. Jena got a real show as she pulled the balls out.

"Fuck, that was good, Get them in there again."

"Get what where?" Jena asked playing innocent again.

It was of course a bit difficult playing innocent whilst being naked right behind another woman's exposed ass, but Jena actually pulled it off. Parker quickly understood that Jena really wanted some dirty talk.

"Ok, how about this then? Take that naughty toy I have bought and push it up my tight ass. By a good slut and give me the pleasure of having another girl work my ass."

That was of course exactly what Jena had wanted to hear. She pushed her tongue up against Parker's hole and swirled her tongue around the hole a few times.

"Yes, yes, yes. Be a good dirty slut and lick my ass. That's so fucking nasty, but goddamn it I love it so much."

It was something especially naughty about licking ass that turned Jena on immensely so she didn't mind doing a few more licks. Parker had been the one to really bring out Jena's interest in ass play. Jena had been doing a few things before she met the older actress, but nothing like the wild things Parker liked to do. This was the first time with the anal beads, but it was far from the first time Jena licked or played with Parker's tight ass. It happened quite often and Jena always loved the sheer taboo of doing so much to another woman's ass. Parker had been licking her younger protégé's ass many times as well, but Jena worshipping Parker's glorious behind was the most common thing. Jena made sure to give Parker a real wet and good licking, before she brought the anal beads into play again. Again she didn't give Parker any warning