A Story of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper felt herself really starting to heat up. Scarlett's licks and kisses were so tender and sweet. Scarlett had really taken her time to explore the body and that felt amazing. Piper felt like she was being worshipped by this beautiful creature called Scarlett Johansson. That was enough to boost any one's ego, but it was especially true for Piper who had been friends with Scarlett and constantly lusted after her.

The treatment the younger woman was giving worked a little like Chinese water torture, but instead of more pain with every drop there was more pleasure with every kiss. Scarlett had a wonderful pair of full soft full lips and it felt wonderful every time they came into contact with Piper's skin. The older woman was more aroused than she had been in quite some time. She had always liked drawn out sessions of sweet lesbian lovemaking and this definitely qualified.

Scarlett started to leave the shoulder and went up Piper's left arm with her trail of kisses. She reached the elbow and placed a series of kisses on the inside of the elbow. This turned out to be a surprisingly erogenous zone for Piper. The skin on that part was very sensitive to Scarlett's treatment and Piper trembled in arousal. Scarlett then proceeded to lick her way up the arm until she reached the hand. She sucked two fingers into her mouth and started to work them in and out of her mouth. Scarlett looked straight into Piper's eyes with her must seductive face as she sucked her hand off, trying to replicate the very sexy look piper had given her before.

Scarlett really had delivered on her promise. Piper was ready to explode right now. Seeing the sexy blonde work the fingers was good, but Piper desperately wanted Scarlett to use her mouth somewhere else right now. Fortunately the experienced lesbian knew exactly how to make that happen. She slowly moved her free hand down her body. Scarlett followed the hand with her gaze just as Piper had expected.

Piper's movement had been tantalizing and slow, but now she plunged the hand into her own slippery pussy. Two fingers went straight in between the wet folds. They came out glistening from Piper's juices.. Piper resisted the very strong temptation to bring herself off. That would have been great, but she wanted something even better. The hand spent only a few seconds in the pussy, before Piper brought it back up and held it out for her lover. Scarlett had followed the whole display very closely and now she just stared at the shining wet hand.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you wanna explore this hand as well?" Piper asked.

Scarlett didn't answer. She moved quickly and had the wet hand in her mouth in no time. The whole body exploration had turned Scarlett on just as much as Piper. Scarlett greedily sucked and licked Piper's hand. The whole element of teasing was gone, but that didn't matter. Scarlett wanted to taste every drop of Piper's wonderful essence. Scarlett went on instinct alone until the hand was coated in nothing but Scarlett's saliva.

"You baited me. You used your hand to lure me to your pussy." Scarlett stated.

"Ohhh, yes. Did it work?" Piper asked with a begging smile on her face.

Of course Piper knew very well that it had indeed worked.

"Yes it worked." Scarlet simply confirmed.

Scarlett gave Piper a quick kiss and then started to kiss her way down the slender body again. This time however it happened quickly. Scarlett wanted to reach the source of those wonderful juices a.s.a.p., put Piper's erect nipples were simply too good to ignore so Scarlett gave them both a quick kiss, before she moved further down. Scarlett had never wanted to taste anything as badly as she wanted to taste Piper's pussy right now. There was no more room for waiting, Scarlett simply dove right in and slid her tongue up and down Piper's wet slit.

The taste of the pussy was intoxicating, but the position on the floor next to the couch wasn't the best. Scarlett quickly moved up onto the couch so that she could resume her licking and find a comfortable position between those lovely legs. Those lovely legs seemed to be in the way at first, but a solution was quickly found. Piper placed her legs over Scarlett's shoulders. The blonde was now firmly in place right in front of the pussy. Scarlett dove in again and started to work her tongue in between the sensitive folds.

Scarlett's lust and enthusiasm more than made up for her distinct lack of experience. Her head bobbed up and down with her tongue outstretched so that she could taste as much of the pussy as possible. Scarlett's tongue went up and down the slit with tremendous speed that even surprised an experienced girl like Piper. The older actress held on to the armrest behind her and arched upper body in response to the sudden onslaught her pussy was receiving.

Seeing Piper Perabo's slender body stretched out in all its nude glory would have been a huge turn-on for anyone lucky enough to see it. Scarlett however was preoccupied with Piper's pussy. The head bobbing technique eventually had to end as Scarlett grew tired in her neck and she settled for a just letting her tongue work instead, thus saving her energy.

Piper was happily surprised by the way this day had developed. She hadn't been with anyone for a while and now she realised exactly how much she had missed getting licked by a beautiful woman. Piper had been steady with Lena Heady for some time, but that had ended. They were still on friendly terms and had even reverted back to hot steamy sex a few times, but they were no longer an item. Piper shook her head, trying to rid herself of thoughts of the past. What mattered was the present. The present consisted of amazing sex with Scarlett Johansson, and that of course was something Piper was very happy to focus on.

Scarlett had done so much teasing before the licking started that she didn't want to keep Piper waiting any longer. Piper's swollen clitoris was easy for Scarlett to locate and she started to give it recurring lashes. Every time she did she got a little moan from Piper. Scarlett still couldn't believe that she was actually doing this. Just a day ago her thoughts about lesbian love had been deeply buried and she had felt bored and down. Now she felt like she had more energy then ever. Scarlett felt like she was boiling over with good feelings and she did her best to translate those feelings into pleasure for Piper.

"Mhhmmmmmmm. Just like that" Piper moaned when Scarlett made an extra powerful lash at the clit.

Scarlett happily followed Piper's wish and started a heavy barrage of forceful licks to the clitoris. They had a strong effect on Piper who started to squirm, but Scarlett grabbed a hold of the thighs and held her in place. Scarlett could sense how badly her friendr wanted to have an orgasm, so she decided to keep things going. Scarlett really hoped that she could make Piper feel as good as she herself had felt earlier. Hearing Jena scream in orgasmic delight twice had been wonderful and now Scarlett wanted to hear screams like that from Piper. Scarlett's tongue was not used to this kind of work and she felt herself grow weak. That didn't stop her from giving it all though. Her determination to bring Piper to a heavenly orgasm was much stronger then her feeling of fatigue.

A constant stream of lashes hit Piper's most sensitive area. Each lick served to get the brunette closer and closer to seventh heaven. The pure, raw, sexual pleasure started to fill more and more of Piper's conscience. It was getting harder and harder to think coherent thoughts. Piper could already feel that this was going to be a big one. The first in a long time usually was, but getting it from none other than friend and superstar Scarlett Johansson was something special. Especially considering how surprisingly good at this Scarlett was. Piper did her best to brace herself for the orgasm and held on really hard to the armrest behind her head.

A series of hard and distinct licks was what set Piper off. Scarlett had boldly promised before that Piper would go off like a bomb and that turned out to be very close to the truth. The orgasm was truly explosive and it made Piper feel as if a bomb of pleasure had been set off in her body. Piper felt like her body would fly off into space and she held on to the armrest so hard that her knuckles whitened. Scarlett kept her steady grip on the thighs to keep Piper in place. A very loud and high pitched scream was emitted form the orgasming beauty.

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Scarlett had Piper's thighs pressed against her ears, but she still heard the scream loud and clear. Piper really was a screamer and it felt like she went on forever in her expression of bliss. Scarlett was amazed by the scream, but that didn't distract her from the pussy in front of her. An explosion of female essence had gone off in Piper's pussy and Scarlett was around to lick it all up. Scarlett realised as she greedily licked up the remnants of the orgasm exactly how into this she really was. She didn't just want to bring Piper off; no Scarlett actively craved the taste and scent of pussy. It didn't feel wrong at all; no it felt just right for Scarlett as she did her licking.

Piper's body went from completely tense to completely relaxed in about a second. Suddenly the screaming stopped and her body just slumped down. Scarlett looked up at Piper worried that she had passed out, but Piper looked down at Scarlett with a very tired, but definitely happy smile on her cute face. Scarlett loved to show off and now that Piper looked at her she made a few extra licks. Piper responded with a very hoarse moan, indicating that all that screaming had been quite harmful to the vocal cords. Piper seemed to think it had been worth it though. She spoke in her hoarse voice.

"Come here lover."

Piper obviously wanted another kiss and Scarlett was very eager to comply. Scarlett's tongue was quite worn out by now due to all that licking, but she couldn't possibly stay away from those sexy pouty lips of Piper. Scarlett folded Piper's legs up and reluctantly extracted herself from the pussy. She crawled up over Piper's body and placed a firm kiss on the beautiful brunette's lips. None of the girls had any energy to spend so the kiss was very slow and light. Scarlett eventually rolled off Piper and snuggled up next to her.

"Did I do good?" Scarlett asked.

Judging from how Piper had screamed Scarlett had indeed done well, but she really wanted to hear it from Piper.

"You did very good" Piper said with emphasis.

Scarlett became giddy with happiness, but was so tired that she only showed it with a weak smile. All that hot steamy sex had left both girls sweaty and they now started to feel cold from being nude. Fortunately Scarlett had a solution that would solve their problem. She climbed out of the couch and walked away to the bath room. Scarlett didn't bother using anything to shield her naked body. Instead she made sure to really sway her hips and give Piper a good show. This had the intended effect and Piper shot out of the couch like a rocket and followed her host into the bath room. No one could resist that wonderful round ass in all its nude glory. That was something Scarlett had been aware of ever since she shot those scenes in see-through panties for the movie "Lost in Translation".

Scarlett had a Jacuzzi that could host a small party, but today it was a party of two. Scarlett turned the faucet and started the flow. She then climbed in, quickly followed by Piper. Scarlett took Piper's hand as she climbed in and dragged Piper into her embrace so that Piper sat right in front of her. Scarlett closed her arms around Piper's stomach and the brunette willingly leaned back into the blonde's embrace. They sat like that waiting for the water to rise. Scarlett heard her phone ringing, but firmly ignored it. There was no way that she was going to give up her hold on Piper.

Jena let it ring for ten signals before she gave up. She swore not so silently to herself. The rehearsal was finally over and Jena had called Scarlett as soon as she could, hoping to be able to take things up where they had left off in the morning. Jena now felt that kind of anger and frustration that could only come from losing an opportunity to have amazing sex. She threw the phone hard on her dressing room couch, not really wanting to break anything, but still in the need to express her frustration.

Jena sat down and tried to think things through. She was very rarely this horny, but being forced to leave a naked Scarlett Johansson was something that would make anyone desperate with need. Jena's only consolation during the day's rehearsal had been that they would get back together as soon as they could. Now that wasn't going to happen and Jena had to change her plans. Jena had a feeling of frustrated hornyness and she knew that there was only one way to cure it.

Fortunately Jena had been able to make a lot of friends over the years. It was exactly the kind of friends that would be useful at a moment like this. Jena liked sex and she was not the least bit ashamed of it. Casual sex was a great thing as long as no one got hurt and Jena was always considerate enough to make sure that didn't happen.

Jena picked up her phone and started to go through her list. Even after excluding contacts of a non-sexual nature and those not currently in New York, Jena still had several to choose from. Even so, the choice was easy. The woman in question was Jena's most experienced lover, a close friend and even a mentor. Her name was Parker Posey. Jena pushed the call button and crossed her fingers hoping to get an answer. Three signals went through before there was an answer.

"Hello Jena"

Jena's face lit up in happiness as she heard Parker's familiar voice in the other end.

Jena waited anxiously in the elevator on her way up to Parker's Greenwich Village apartment. The call had been very brief and had really only consisted of the two of them deciding to meet at Parker's. Luckily enough Parker had been in New York and available for a meeting. Jena thanked her lucky star for that. Jena had taken a quick shower and changed into some of her own clothes before she hailed a cab and went over to Parker's. She had wanted to wear something sexier than old jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt, but didn't really think it mattered. Hopefully she would be out of those clothes soon anyway.

Jena rung the door and waited for Parker to open. Jena's heart was beating rapidly from the excitement she felt about meeting her close friend again. Jena heard the door get unlocked and the chain removed. For a moment nothing happened so Jena pushed it open and got to see what was inside. The door slowly swung open and Jena was treated to a familiar, but always amazing site.

There stood Parker Posey, dressed to thrill. She was wearing high heels, stockings, a thong and a lacy bra. All items were in matching black. She had her hands on her hips and a mischievous smile on her face. Jena quickly stepped in and closed the door behind her. She didn't want to share this beautiful site with anyone else. Jena looked up and down Parker's body with a horny gaze. Parker was always very good at getting her in the mood.

"Wow. Why are you always so sexy?" Jena asked.

"You know me. I take any chance to dress up." Parker said.

Parker turned around and led Jena into the living room. A freshly opened bottle of wine and two glasses on the table indicated that Parker had been preparing for Jena.

"Wine and lingerie. It is almost as if you are trying to seduce me." Jena remarked.

"Yes. It almost is." Parker answered as she sat down on the couch.

Jena joined her and they started to chat and share some wine. Part of Jena wanted to rip those last garments off of Parker and just fuck her silly. On the other hand she and Parker had some catching up to do and were very comfortable in each other's company even if no sex was involved. The two of them quickly got into an animated conversation of what they had been up to lately. Jena knew that she could have blown Parker's mind by telling her about Scarlett, but she held off doing so. She had no problem trusting Parker, but she didn't want to say anything about Scarlett unless she got an OK from the girl in question first.

Jena had been a fan of Parker for a long time. Jena had always been more mature than her age suggested and back as a teen she had not watched brainless teenage movies. No, she had preferred movies with more substance and originality. Many of the movies Parker was in had these qualities. Not only was Parker a great actress who usually made interesting movies. She was also a very sexy woman and that was something that Jena had appreciated. This combined to make Parker one of Jena's greatest idols as a teenager.

It had been back in 2002 that they first had met. Jena had been filled with confidence from a series of movies she had been in. She wasn't a star but she had firmly established herself in Hollywood. She had written an admiring letter to her idol and made sure it got directly to Parker with the help of her agent. Parker had written back and said that she had seen a few of Jena's movies and would love to meet.

The two had immediately hit it off upon meeting. Parker had done her best to give the then eighteen year old Jena good advice. Jena had listened intently to everything Parker had said. They had become instant friends. Long conversations on all of life's issues had followed and they got to know each other very closely within a month of their first meeting.

It took a few months before they had sex. It had evolved very naturally out of their friendship. They had gotten into real deep conversation one day and they had both admitted that they were into girls. Parker had been a bit reluctant to take advantage of the younger girl, but Jena had made it very clear that she was mature enough to make that kind of decision. Jena could be very persuasive when she wanted to and Parker had been convinced. Neither of them had regretted that. Parker became Jena's mentor in sex as well. Jena had been with girls before that, but none of them had as much experience as Parker. Ever since then they had met on a regular basis, both as friends and for the sex.

"So, how do you like being back in New York?" Parker asked, refring to the fact that Jena was living in New York again.

Jena had been to school in New York a few years earlier.

"It has been much better then expected" Jena answered.

"I can tell. You've got that newly fucked glow on you." Parker said bluntly

Such brutal honesty was very common between the two of them. They both seemed to lack any capacity of being ashamed or embarrassed. Jena had not wanted to talk about Scarlett, but she realised that she might just as well admit that she had been with someone. She could still keep the identity of that person was a secret. Jena answered just as bluntly as the question had come.

"Yes. I got fucked so good tonight. It was her first time with a girl, but I gotta tell you she was a natural."

"Ohh. You turned a poor girl over to the dark side. Good for you. Anyone I know?"

"No" Jena said a little bit too firmly.

"Liar. But don't worry I'll get it out of you."

Jena was very good at keeping a secret and knew that she wouldn't reveal anything, even to Parker. On the other hand she didn't mind Parker trying to convince her. Being convinced by Parker was usually a very pleasurable experience and something that Jena welcomed.

"So. Exactly how are you going to get that out of me?" Jena asked with a faux innocent look on her face.

Parker moved in closer started to gently caress Jena's bare arm.

"It must be something I can do in exchange for you. I could make you feel really, really good."