A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

"Even after the boutique, I never anticipated you'd drop back into our little erotic journey, but then fate intervened, you just happened to be sitting poolside last night, as I was deciding what to do about Ron. You were so agreeable to check in on him, and well, ahem, you know the rest." Beth gave Lil a purposeful wink, delighting in watching her squirm nervously even as Mike's anger appeared to be dissipating with every word she uttered and every drop of lotion with which she caressed her golden skin.

Lil sat there, still in a near state of shock. She knew letting Mike talk her into wearing the red dress had been a mistake. But of course, she also knew her actions couldn't totally be blamed on the dress, or even the alcohol for that matter. She'd happened upon Ron in the changing room, and having spied his unusually large penis, well, her thoughts had been teetering toward perversion ever since. And now, after a night of reckless and sinful behavior, here they were, at the mercy of some twisted woman they hardly knew.

Of course, her increasingly perverted husband was more than happy to drool over her while she lathered up her perfect, practically nude body with tanning oil. The sad thing was, Lil knew she could hardly blame him. Beth was incredibly attractive, with toned, flawless skin, and yet still curvy enough to just ooze sex appeal. As much as she despised her right now, Lil also knew she really had no choice but to sit back, allow her to flaunt herself for Mike, and hear her out. Her only hope was that her demands weren't too unreasonable, and that they'd be able to escape the consequences of their ill-advised decisions of last night.

Beth continued to very slowly coat her arms and shoulders, the coconut aroma wafting about them. "But let me back up, it really all began on the ride down. My friend Pam, who'll you meet this evening, decided to get some sleep ..."

After truthfully relaying Pam's accidental backseat encounter, her unavoidable contact on the plane, and then the fortuitous opportunity for her to spy on Amy blowing Ron in the bathroom, Beth paused, anxious to assess how this was all settling in with her newest co-conspirators.

Lil and Mike had both been taken in by Beth's tale. Even as her oily hands caressed the exposed top half of each breast under the guise of protecting her skin from the sun, Mike surprisingly found himself equally as intrigued by her words as by her actions. Lil, understanding exactly how Beth's friend could have become so quickly enamored of the teenager's penis, had all but forgotten the coerced position she was in, and only wanted to more fully understand where Beth was going with all this.

"So let me understand, you knew your friend was becoming obsessed with your own son's...well, Ron's ah, you know what I mean, and you didn't care?" Lil honed in on the most obvious issue, as most any mother would.

"Oh, I guess I should set the record straight. Ron isn't really my kid. We all concocted that lie to keep Pam's ex-hubby calm because...well, it's not really relevant now, but Pam knew, and now you do as well, that Ron isn't related to me, or anyone else on this trip for that matter. After we kept up the charade through our first lunch with you guys, I couldn't see any reason to tell you otherwise, plus I kinda thought that by prolonging the lie last night, that you might be a little more protective of him, you know, mom to mom." Beth paused once more, noting yet again the guiltily fleeting glance between the married couple, before she continued with a light-hearted chuckle, "Guess that one didn't work out like I thought, huh?"

Lil fidgeted beneath the emotional weight of the accusatory words, even as Beth pressed on, her tale occasionally infused with self-serving lies, "Anyway, it seemed like every time I turned around, Pam's daughter Amy was maneuvering Ron into some sort of predicament that would torment him while more often than not tempting her own mother as well. Pam has held up pretty well, most of the time, but, well, you know Lil, there's only so much a woman can resist, right?"

"Please, quit assailing me with my indiscretion from last night. I am truly regretful for taking advantage of your so...I mean Ron. I really am!" Lil responded earnestly to Beth's recurring taunts.

Even as his eyes were involuntarily drawn to Beth's glistening tummy, as she swiped sun lotion ever closer to the edge of her bikini, Mike stroked Lil's hand and said, "Please, just tell us what you want and quit torturing my wife, it's only upsetting her, and certainly not helping to convince her, er us, to go along with whatever it is you're planning."

Even if Beth hadn't caught Mike's inference of his own willingness, his bulging crotch was a dead giveaway as to his growing interest in what she might propose. Obviously, it didn't take a brain surgeon to assume something sexual was going to be asked of them.

"Okay, okay, I'll get to that, but I need to finish bringing you up to speed. So after I notice how Amy seems to delight in forcing Ron to tempt her own mother, I mention it to Pam. I can tell she's thought the same thing, but refused to admit it to herself, or maybe only me...I guess it is another 'mom' thing. But eventually, I convinced her that we'd lay a little trap and see which of us was right about Amy.

After a night out drinking, Pam pretended to be passed out, and I excused myself to take a bath, leaving Amy and Ron the task of getting Pam put to bed before they went to the hot tub. In only a matter of minutes, Amy convinced Ron to stop changing into his swimsuit, and help her with her mom. Ron was stark naked and completely hard, while he crawled around the bed, helping position Pam so Amy could undress her. I peeked through the not-quite-closed bathroom door the whole time...it was super erotic to watch."

"No...are you serious?" Lil asked in a genuinely interested tone, seeming to forget to be mad at Beth, at least for the moment.

"Why would I lie about it? As a matter of fact, I'd say just hearing about this is exciting your husband, so you can only imagine how young Ron responded that night." Beth replied, nodding to the bulge in Mike's suit. "I have an idea. It's time for your first task to show me you will do what it takes to keep your little video from being mailed... I'd like you to slip your hand in his swimsuit until I finish my story."

Lil shot Mike a look of disgust, as if he should be able to refrain from getting hard as Beth sat there next to them, caressing her golden skin with lotion as she told her erotic tale, then immediately turned back to Beth to refuse her request, saying, "I can't do that. Not right here on the beach where anyone might see."

"Okay, then I guess the video will be the talk of Greenville by this time next week." Beth said with as much cold, unfeeling determination as she could portray, and began to rise to her feet.

"No...stop...okay, you win. But can I use this towel for cover? Lil pleaded, holding up a spare beach towel.

"Sure, all you need to do in exchange for that privacy is hold out your hand." Beth leaned forward and pulled Lil's right hand from Mike's grasp, and before she could object further, squirted a nice dollop of sun screen into her palm. She then directed the slick and reluctantly compliant hand to the waistband of her husband's swimsuit, guiding it beneath the fabric just as Lil managed to spread the towel over his lap.

Mike was surprised by both the audacity of Beth, and the relative ease to which his wife had allowed herself to be manipulated. He halfway expected her to simply sit there, her wrist snugly encased by the straining elastic, but to his surprise, Lil wrapped her oily fingers around his shaft and slowly began to fondle and stroke his steel-like erection.

"OK, I am doing it, now please get to the point and tell us what sort of twisted game you are making us play." Lil demanded.

Beth heard what she thought to be concocted anger in Lil's words. Furthermore, her nipples practically bursting through the padding of her bathing suit, her shallow breathing and continued stroking of her husband on a public beach, seemed to support Beth's assessment of Lil's feigned annoyance. Feeling her own arousal building from the emerging sexual atmosphere, she decided to ignore Lil's plea to divulge her ultimate demands, and delve a little deeper into the stimulating aspects of her story.

"So anyway..., I can't help myself...I've taken great delight in my friend Pam's struggle in dealing with the fact that her daughter's boyfriend is hung like a porn star. And honestly, it's been just as much fun to torment Ron, you know, watch him squirm while trying to conceal his considerable excitement." Beth continued, now lathering her thighs with the shiny oil.

She noted the lustful gaze on Mike's face and the way Lil's body continued to betray her growing arousal before resuming her story. "The more I've kidded her, the more defensive Pam's become, continually denying any desire for what Ron's packing, so to speak. She got so defensive that I eventually goaded her into betting on it. We have $1,000 on whether or not she breaks down and sucks on Ron's big fat cock before the trip is over. Of course Pam thinks this is going to be easy money for her...but that's where you come in Lil, you're going to help me with my plan to further entice Pam, cause you can relate to just how tempting such well-endowed forbidden fruit can be, can't you?"

"That lucky little shit!" Mike spat out before he could censor himself, and regretted it immediately. Lil and Beth both locked eyes on him, and his wife ceased moving her slick hand inside his shorts. Beth stifled a giggle, anxious to see what Lil would say next.

Before she could speak, Mike decided to just jump in with both feet, realizing he wouldn't be able to talk himself free of his envious outburst anyway, "Well, don't look at me like I said something crazy...he is a lucky little shit. I mean he's got this big, meaty cock that seems to captivate any woman that gets a whiff of it." Mike rambled on, intentionally glancing at Lil, practically daring his wife to interrupt. "Now he's left on a tropical island, at the mercy of an incredibly sexy and devious family friend, and along with the help of my own wife, I'm guessing he's going to be teased and toyed with in the hopes that his own girlfriend's mother will finally succumb to the temptation and give him a blowjob. How is that not the luckiest kid on earth?"

Lil quickly digested her husband's words, growing undeniably aroused at the thought of being coerced into luring another woman past the taboo of fellating the well-hung teenager, a boy that is her own daughter's boyfriend no less. It would be so wrong, so dirty, so deceitful, but as her pussy grew moist from the recollection of her own moral breakdown and submission to the unconscious boy's penis, Lil reminded herself that the video Beth had taken would make refusing whatever she was told to do impossible. During the seconds in which her mind processed these thoughts, Lil's slippery hand instinctively resumed the steady stroking of Mike's rock hard penis.

Beth heard the jealous desire in Mike's words, and noted Lil's heightened arousal as she continued on with her manipulative lies and half-truths. "Yeah, I guess the kid is rather lucky, but you might have some fun with this yourself." She said, looking Mike directly in the eye. She thought Mike was already a willing participant, but it couldn't hurt to keep him properly motivated to further insure he'd play along. "I mean, Pam will need to be primed a little as well, and that job may fall to you."

Lil's hand immediately ceased moving inside Mike's shorts, as she was not nearly as comfortable with him being 'forced' into this twisted little game of seduction as when it had been only her. Her discomfort was obvious, and Beth interjected, "Look you two, it's not like I'm going to tie you down and have you taken against your will, but I do need you both to be willing to just go with the flow, okay? So Lil, please be a good sport and resume your current task at hand." Beth finished, her eyes locked on Mike's towel covered crotch until it was obvious Lil had resumed her hand job.

"Ok, so here is the plan..." Beth leaned in closer, an explained their roles for what she envisioned to play out later that afternoon. As her instructions drew to a close, Beth noted Lil's continued stroking beneath the cover of the towel. Mike's body began to more conspicuously convey his increasing arousal. She was toying with how far to let them go, when the decision was made for her as Beth saw their kids coming down the boardwalk to the beach, and said, "Ah, I hate to break this to you, but in about two minutes your kids are going to join us...maybe you should pull your hand from Mike's shorts."

Lil of course did so immediately, and even though Mike obviously understood, he was visibly disappointed. Beth decided leaving Mike hanging was only fair, and quickly rose to make her exit. "We'll be up the beach for another hour or two, and I expect you both to follow through on what I have asked you to do, see you shortly." With that, Beth sauntered back to the clear Caribbean waves, to ease her way up the coastline and join an unsuspecting Pam and Ron.

()()()

Leslie had been on edge ever since her earlier conversation with Beth. She'd never meet anyone so sexually adventurous and unabashedly manipulative. She'd promised the alluring blonde to do her best to stay within her guidelines. Luckily spring break week didn't bring a lot of spa use, as she guessed most of the kids preferred to spend their money on drinking rather than getting an expensive massage, so reserving the massage rooms was no problem.

Shortly after 4:00, Lil and Mike entered the spa as they'd been directed by their sexy blackmailer. As planned, Beth and Lil portrayed themselves equally surprised to once again cross paths, all for the benefit of Pam and Ron, then related their brief encounter from the previous day's shopping and lunch, and made introductions all around.

Ron was the only one truly surprised by the presence of Mike and Lil. He'd been extremely drunk the night before, but was still able to recall bits and pieces of the magnificent blow job, and the way her husband had urged her on. Now, to see them so unexpectedly was quite a shock, and he found himself embarrassed to have to face the married couple again. He saw them both seemingly involuntarily glance at his bulging trunks, then each do their best not to look again. It was also rather obvious that Mike was quite intrigued with Pam in her teeny white bikini. Lil seemed to take note as well, albeit with a far less lascivious countenance than did her husband.

And then Leslie entered from the door to the adjoining office, and spoke to the group. Ron immediately recognized her from the boutique, and glanced to Beth. There was little doubt in his mind that she'd somehow managed to bring this group together, but her face gave nothing away.

As he continued to process these events, Leslie spoke up, and it only got worse. "Unfortunately, we are understaffed, and only myself and another masseuse are working today, and even she won't be here for a bit. To express the resort's apologies for this inconvenience, there will be no charge for this spa session. What we've sometimes done in the past is basically provide a massage 'class', and demonstrate basic technique, and then provide guidance as guests take turns massaging each other. Would that be acceptable today?"

Pam had managed to grow somewhat immune to seeing Ron so blatantly displayed within his green swimsuit for the past hour or so on the beach, even though her thoughts kept returning to the vision seared into her brain of Ron stroking himself to orgasm back in their room. But to potentially put her hands on his body as part of a massage would surely be a bad idea. She was prepared to object to Leslie's suggestion, but before she opened her mouth, Lil spoke up, "I think it'd be neat to learn how to give a massage, but I know my husband, and once I put my hands on him, he won't let me treat this seriously, ah, well, I'm sure you know what I mean." She laughed nervously, relieved to have conveyed the message as she'd been instructed, and glanced briefly to Beth, glad to see a brief, confirming smile.

Pam still wasn't sure where this was going, but decided if she could get Ron paired with the other married woman, she wouldn't be tempted and he wouldn't end up at the mercy of Beth's devious hands. Just as she prepared to broach the subject, Leslie continued, "Here's what I recommend. Everyone take a quick shower, wrap in a clean towel, and come back to Room #1. I'll show the group some basic techniques, then we'll break into twos. I'll pair each of you with someone not in your group. Hopefully Nancy will join us in time to be your partner Beth. That will leave Mike with Pam, and Ron with Lil. I'll move room to room to answer questions and give pointers. Is that acceptable to everyone?"

After everyone indicated their agreement, she continued, "Good. Let's get started, there is a women's locker room down this hall. Guys, your facilities are not quite as large, but at the opposite end of the hall is a changing room for the men. See everyone in Room 1 in 10 minutes."

With only one shower stall, Ron went first, and even with the clear curtain, was able to shield his cock from Mike. He felt funny about being alone with the man, knowing what had happened the previous night, but to Ron's relief, Mike behaved normally and their conversation was brief and superficial. He wrapped himself in an oversized towel, glad that the awkwardness of the past few minutes had left him mostly flaccid. Glancing down, the sloping curve of his dick was evident beneath the white towel, but at least not obscenely so.

As everyone reconvened in Room #1, Leslie once again took control. "Okay, I'll need a couple of volunteers to be on the receiving end of our lessons, who's first? Mike?"

Having been given instructions by Beth to go along with whatever was asked of him, Mike agreed and crawled up on the table, on his stomach. Leslie tugged the towel from beneath him, leaving it draped across over his butt and thighs.

Everyone gathered around as Leslie showed them how to press down his back, with just the right amount of pressure and each of them took a turn. It all appeared harmless enough, and when Leslie asked Pam to be next, she agreed. While Pam had initially been skeptical when Beth had suggested massages, it appeared for once that Beth was not playing puppet master. Even though the group's near nudity provided a somewhat erotic aura to the room, the black masseuse seemed to be behaving in a professional manner.

Pam replaced Mike on the table, in the same face down position. Leslie tugged her towel loose as well, and to Pam's surprise, positioned it just as she had for him. This left her upper body completely exposed, the swell of her breasts pressed out to each side and only concealed by her arms pressed tight into her torso. In addition, Pam felt a steady drizzle of massage oil being dripped over her back and legs.

As Leslie began to work the oil into her shoulders, she invited Lil to stand at Pam's head, and give it a try. The pressure felt good, and as Pam relaxed further, she was slow to comprehend a second set of hands a little further down her back.

"Very good Ron. Since Pam is so petite, you can turn your body like this," Leslie said, twisting Ron so that he was next to Pam's hip, positioned facing her head. "This way both hands can grip her waist, then your thumbs can slide up along her spine. Just keep working her like that while I show Beth and Mike some leg moves."

Ron steadily inched higher and higher, his large hands completely spanning her tan, slender back. As he moved, his fingers tentatively probed between her ribs and arms. Pam reflexively tensed up, tightly squeezing her arms to her side so that he didn't come in contact with the swell of her breasts. No matter how complicit she'd ultimately been in teasing and tempting the poor boy to this point of their trip, willingly offering herself up to knowingly be groped and caressed by him was a line she just couldn't cross. Frustratingly, this current situation of having numerous hands so publicly roaming over her tingling skin was rapidly turning her on, as evidenced by the smoldering moisture between her legs. As Pam steeled herself to withstand Ron's touch, Leslie began to direct Beth and Mike as they stood at the foot of the table.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers