A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

At once, Pam felt a pair of hands on each foot, and heard Leslie detailing how they should keep constant pressure when slowly ascending up her slick legs. Her body tensed as she felt them pass her knees, and move higher up her thighs. Nothing Beth might do would surprise her at this point, but having this strange man, with his wife fully aware of his actions, getting ever closer to sliding beneath her towel was unexpected. No matter how perverted this vacation had been, Pam was not going to be the center of some sort of group sex gang bang. Just when she thought Beth and Mike were going to cross the line and elicit her objection, they reversed course and moved back down toward her calves.

Still, her moral intentions notwithstanding, feeling four sets of hands on her was doing nothing to lessen Pam's percolating libido. She'd only barely suppressed her guilt for the lunch time interlude with Beth. Even worse, the roller coaster of arousal and remorse from the numerous encounters with Ron was becoming exhausting. It seemed that no matter how resolute Pam's prior pledges to taking the high road had been, she'd obviously crossed over to 'inadvertently' teasing the poor boy. And even in cases such as this, when she'd truly intended to avoid the slippery sexual slope on the horizon, as so many times before, she found herself in a battle with her own body over yet another titillating situation.

Ron was in heaven as Leslie placed her hands over his own, and encouraged him to roam more freely over Pam's lower back. "You see Ron, the lower spine, right here, is key. Tightness here can impact the nerves running across a person's gluts and down their legs." As she spoke, their hands nudged the towel back further over her well defined ass before returning to grip her svelte waist once again. Ron's eyes locked on the curve of Pam's buns and the resulting cleavage escaping from beneath the towel and his cock lurched at the vision of Beth and Mike as they concentrated on caressing her tanned and toned thighs.

Keenly aware of the way Leslie was guiding Ron's hands over her friend even before she felt her body grow more tense, Beth tugged Pam's leg over closer to the edge of the table. As she and Mike moved in unison back up her legs, she gently folded the bottom edge of the towel up so that it barely covered the junction of Pam's round cheeks and well defined thighs. Mike followed Beth's lead, and they each lingered just an inch or so from the noticeable heat emanating from just beneath the towel. Her muscular legs felt incredible, and as much as Mike wanted to take advantage of her nearly exposed pussy, he knew he'd have more time alone with her shortly.

Pam's body was on fire. Her mind was in turmoil. Feeling two sets of hands on her thighs, so close to her needy pussy was pushing her ever closer to submitting to the burgeoning hedonistic desires slowly consuming her. Yet, as she felt Leslie direct Ron's hands once again to the ever-receding edge of the towel, a fresh jolt of excitement pushed her to the intersection of pure debauchery and righteous morality. As her conscience struggled with doing what she knew to be right, the decision was made for her.

Leslie removed her hands, as did the rest when their attention was diverted to the stunning dark haired girl that had just entered the room, "Nancy, finally. Now that you're here we can break out and let everyone put what they've learned to use."

Leslie made the introductions, then said, "Pam, why don't you just stay put so Mike can continue with your massage, Nancy, you take Beth to Room #2 and take care of her. Lil and Ron, come with me and I'll get you set up just down the hall."

()()()

Beth, having been willing to take a backseat so far during this little escapade, was more than pleased with her masseuse. Something about the girl seemed familiar, but she'd worry about that later. As they entered their room, Nancy authoritatively directed Beth to drop her towel and crawl up on the table completely nude. Beth liked the way this one took charge, and gladly stripped down to let her admire her fit bod.

Nancy didn't think she'd been recognized by anyone in the group. She presented much differently with her long black hair cascading over her shoulders and dressed in the resort provided khaki shorts and polo shirt, than she did as Hilda, the leather clad dominatrix with her hair slicked back in a tight bun. She certainly remembered Ron, and his drunken revelation that he'd fucked his mom in the shower, so when Leslie asked her to help out with this perverted massage class for some hot woman and the big dicked kid with her, she'd quickly connected the dots and jumped at the chance. Now alone with the mom, she fully intended to have some fun and learn more about this twisted little family.

()()()

As soon as the door shut, leaving Mike and Pam alone, he spoke, "Ah, this is somewhat awkward, right? But I'll start over at your shoulders, and you just let me know if you ever feel uncomfortable."

Pam agreed. Mike drizzled more oil over her exposed skin and began the pleasurable task of teasing and seducing her as best he could, just as Beth had directed. Given the erotic events of the past 5 minutes, and the way Pam had been noticeably responding to the numerous hands roaming over her body, Mike felt he had a good chance of meeting his goal.

He tried not to think about Lil and Ron, for he was equal parts aroused and jealous with the thought of his otherwise conservative wife being alone and naked with the big cocked teenager. Last night had led them both to a point neither had ever dreamt possible. He had to admit he'd surprisingly been turned on like never before, but this time, he wouldn't be there to control how far he wanted her to go. Mental images of Ron sinking his fat prick deep within Lil's tight pussy were interrupted when Pam let out a tiny moan as his hands moved closer to her ass. He refocused his attention to the task at hand, which might make the trade off with whatever happened to Lil a little more acceptable.

()()()

Thirty minutes later, Beth emerged from her massage room, once again wrapped in a towel. Her legs were shaky as Nancy had wasted little time in transitioning from a proper massage, to a full on sexual assault. Beth had promised she'd come back for more, but for now, she had to check in on Lil and Mike, to make sure things were going as planned. She peeked into the first room to see Mike still slowly tormenting her friend. Pam was now completely nude and writhing beneath his hands, but he was being a good boy, just as he'd promised, and wasn't taking things too far.

Unbeknownst to Beth, Mike and Pam had heard her at the door, and ceased what was quickly evolving into some rather stimulating foreplay. As soon as she'd left, Mike's hands resumed their activity between Pam's legs, and after only a few more minutes, he convinced her to join him in the men's locker room. She protested briefly, but within five minutes they were in their towels and slipping down the hall to a more private location.

()()()

Beth left room #1 and scurried down to where Lil was with Ron, still under Leslie's direction. Taking the time to check on this trio proved to be wise, as things appeared to be spiraling toward a full blown threesome. She made her presence known, and directed that Ron should go to his locker room and get cleaned up. She stayed behind with the two women, taking a little perverted pleasure in forcing Lil to sit there nude and describe in detail everything they'd done to him.

After 10 minutes or so, she decided against forcing Lil into any other debauchery, and excused herself to go resume her fun with Nancy. As she was walking out the door, almost as an afterthought, she said, "Ah, Lil, last I saw your husband was delivering quite the massage to Pam back in room #1. You might want to go check on them, you know, just to make sure they are behaving."

Hearing Lil tell of the very naughty massage she and Leslie had inflicted upon Ron, she was eager to get back to the raven haired stunner that had so captivated her. Having Lil bust in on Mike and Pam might be a fun little show, but getting back to Nancy's talented tongue and fingers promised to be much more rewarding, so Beth made a beeline back to the young girl.

()()()

As soon as Beth had once again interrupted his fun, Ron had dashed across the hall to the same changing room he and Mr. Johnson had used earlier. He did his best to contain the gooey Nuru massage oil with the resort towel as it stubbornly oozed across most of his body, yet even so, his erection was hardly concealed, the misshapen towel jutting out before him as if a divining rod steering him to the release he would have to seek in the shower, alone.

His frustration level was worse than ever before. Leslie had spent the entire time with he and Lil, maneuvering Lil to assist her is sliding their equally oily, nude figures in the most erotic ways possible across his tormented body. But as so many times before, Beth had eventually managed to join them to break up their "massage" so that he was left with a raging hard on, unsatisfied and desperate for more.

Now safely in the tiny changing room, Ron dropped the towel and stepped into the lone shower stall. He fully intended to jack off, and since the curtain was clear plastic, only hoped that Mike wouldn't show up in the next five minutes. Just as he reached for the faucet, the outer door did indeed open. Disappointed, Ron started to reach for his towel, accepting the fact that he'd have to hide his erection until it subsided, or Mr. Johnson left.

But suddenly everything changed, as he heard a female voice, "Mike, you are so bad...I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

Ron's jaw dropped as he undoubtedly recognized Pam speaking to Mr. Johnson. He knew they were just a second or two from rounding the corner and seeing him. As much as he wanted Pam to see his hard cock, standing here dripping in oil with a towering erection might lead to questions he couldn't easily answer to his girlfriend's mother, or even to the husband, perverted though he may be, of the women with which he'd just shared a massage.

The only hiding place was one of the oversized wooden lockers standing directly opposite the shower stall, and he swiftly stepped over the bench and into the locker. It could almost be classified as a small, very small, closet, but was obviously designed to function as an upscale club locker. His movement was limited by several items at his feet; two dumbbells, a medium sized medicine ball, and a jump rope. He positioned his feet as best he could and quietly shut the door, which was vented across the top, allowing him to peer out and see most of the room.

He held his breath and watched as Mike and Pam came through the second door. They were both wrapped in towels, their bodies glistening from their own massage, although they'd obviously not been doused with the Nuru oil still clinging to him from head to toe.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this...but, well, you've caught me in a very susceptible mood, as today has been quite the day!" Pam stated, alluding to all the teasing and temptations she'd been a part of since first being tricked into parading before Ron in the semi-transparent night gown.

"Well..." Mike said, the desire evident in his voice, "I'm more than happy to have you succumb to what I have planned for you, no matter what drove you to it." His mind wandered briefly to Ron as the source of her arousal, and the fact that his wife was still in a private 'massage' class with the big dicked teenager, and had been for the past half hour, but quickly forced those images from his mind in deference to the smokin' hot milf that was basically offering her body up to him. Given Lil's interaction with Ron the previous evening, and what was likely happening now, Mike felt very little guilt for deciding not to let this opportunity slip away, and he leaned in and began kissing Pam's neck as he deftly tugged her towel free and let it drop to the floor.

Ron stared on in disbelief. He'd never imagined Amy's mom would do something like this, with a man she'd just met, and a married man at that. Of course, he'd have bet one million dollars that she would never have allowed Beth to go down on her either, so maybe he shouldn't be so surprised by what was playing out less than five feet from his hiding spot.

It seemed that he would be relegated once again to being an uninvolved voyeur, as he looked on with mixed emotions. Pam had been the object of his youthful lust for months now, and given everything that had transpired on this trip, he could barely even be near her anymore without sprouting a boner. To see her willingly offering her perfect body to this man, as he stroked her tanned skin and traced her luscious curves, preparing to do God knows what to her, seemed to Ron to be completely unfair and the cruelest of ironies.

His increasingly perverted mind toyed briefly with the idea of stepping from the locker and joining in on the fun. He doubted Mike would really object, given the way he'd practically forced his own wife to blow him the night before. Plus, after hearing Pam's fantasy about him back in the room, maybe she'd go along, but the chance that Pam would flip out, tell Amy and worse yet, his parents, was still too much of a risk to take. Or maybe he could just make his presence known to make them stop, but again, he couldn't be sure how that might play out, so he opted for what seemed to be the safest decision of silently peeping through the vented door while he settled once again for self-satisfaction with his own hand.

Pam had decided back in the massage room, as Mike worked his strong hands over her body, in a progressively inappropriate fashion, that it was growing increasingly necessary for her to seek release from this all-consuming arousal threatening to rule her every decision. She had almost achieved relief with Beth, but no matter how incredibly enjoyable that had been, with time and hindsight she had gained some perspective and knew it was just too risky on many different levels to let that happen again. It was a risk to their friendship, and if Ron had come in and caught them, a risk to her reputation, and subsequently a risk that Amy might ultimately find out as well.

Still, her body felt as if it was poised to spontaneously combust from the arousing heat surging through her. If she didn't take advantage of this opportunity with Mike, the tempting situations her devious friend kept orchestrating with Ron might prove too much to withstand. For her sanity and the sake of her relationship with her own daughter, Pam needed to be fucked by a real penis, specifically one that didn't belong to Ron. So with little internal resistance, she'd grabbed Mike's hand and led him to this little changing room for her much needed release.

Now completely nude, she allowed him to position her until she was reclined, her legs with no choice but to straddle the long wooden bench, her glistening pussy open and available to the handsome, yet virtual stranger. Mike wasted little time, and his lips quickly descended to her simmering vagina. Even though the rules Beth had set out for them were very clear that he was not to have intercourse with Pam. He'd long ago rationalized that Beth was not going to do them any harm, and was only hanging the video over their head to manipulate them into her demented sex games. So now, with Pam laid out before him, he fully intended to fuck her, but wanted to go down on her until there would be little doubt that she'd be ready for his dick. Her bald pussy was gorgeous, extremely wet and noticeably hot to his touch.

Ron stared on as Mike devoured the object of his desire. Pam was squirming and moaning as he mercilessly sucked and tongued her swollen clit. Her oil-glistened body looked phenomenal, so lean and defined as she stretched back, extending her toned arms above her head to grasp the wooden bench, and surrendered to this man's apparently talented lips.

Pam could feel her previously elusive orgasm steadily building, and reached down to more tightly pull Mike's face into her sex. As her hips began to buck in rhythm with his actions, he suddenly pulled free. He pulled her up to her feet before she could even protest, and for the first time she noticed his towel had fallen free so that he was naked as well. Pam's eyes darted down to his cock, and was pleased to see it standing fully erect. She couldn't help but compare it to Ron's and was not surprised at the lesser size, but still, Mike was by no means small, and she was fully prepared to let him take her.

Mike had been admiring this milf's ass since she first climbed onto the massage table, and gave her no choice as he turned her to lean against the locker and spread her legs until he could position himself with access to her now dripping cunt. He couldn't resist teasing them both a bit, and slid his erection between her legs and along the length of her slick lips.

Ron nearly gave himself away, slightly knocking the dumbbells into each other with his feet as he reflexively tried to shift away from the locker door when Pam's face was thrust to within inches of his own. Mike had assertively maneuvered her athletic, yet petite frame, until she was pressed against the door, with her upturned gaze seemingly locked onto the vents through which he'd been peering. As Mike sawed his hard shaft back and forth along her slick lips and swollen clit, teasing her by only allowing his engorged head to briefly press against her tight opening before slipping once again away, Pam's response made it clear she held no suspicion of his presence on the other side of the locker door.

"Oh God!" she panted, "You're being cruel. Do it already!"

Mike found himself enjoying her obvious need, no matter if it was Ron that had ignited her passion, and continued with his teasing actions as he responded, "Do what?"

Pam couldn't believe he was going to make her beg for it, but it that's what he wanted, she was certainly past the point of her pride preventing it, "Fuck me! God, I need it. Please, just stick it in and fuck me!"

Ron had moved back close to the vent, staring down at the erotic scene unfolding within arm's reach. Once again, Pam was surprising him with her actions and words. He couldn't believe she was going to get fucked right in front of him. At least he was able to watch, and as his cock throbbed, still coated with the thick lotion, he clutched it to join in, even if it was as a hidden voyeur.

Mike was having fun with the tease, but wasn't an idiot. He needed to fuck this hot mom while she, with no uncertainty, wanted him to. He grabbed his shaft and pulled back until his head was once again poised at her tight pussy, ready to impale her. He began to press forward as slowly as he could, clutching her taut hips and gazing upon her perfect ass. His head slid past her tightness and as the next few inches of his shaft gradually followed, he quickly realized that the vice-like grip with which her exquisite cunt clutched at his cock would make this a much quicker event that he'd wish. Deciding to give her the best he could, even if it was destined to be quick, Mike grasped her hips and prepared to slam the rest of his length as hard and deep as possible.

Pam sensed what he was about to do, and braced herself for the merciless fucking she hoped he would deliver, when there was a quick knock on the outer door, then almost simultaneously the sound of his wife's voice, "Mike!...Are you in there? Is anyone here?"

Pam and Mike both jumped at the sound of Lil's voice. "Ah...you've got to hide!" Mike urgently whispered as he stepped away, extracting his throbbing cock from the best body he'd likely ever be this close to fucking again. "Quick, in there."

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers