A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers

()()()

Lil was by now making full body contact with Mike, but had yet to specifically initiate direct contact with his cock. The occasional pressure from her thigh or torso was good, but he longed for more, just as he was sure Ron had as well. "So, what happened next, what was Leslie doing?"

"Ok, I'll tell you the rest, but you have to promise not to get mad, ok?" Lil replied, and upon seeing Mike nod his agreement, continued, "Leslie had mostly been having me massage Ron by 'innocently' sliding my body up and down his own slick skin, but then she showed me the next Nuru move. She straddled him, and pressed his penis down flat against his stomach. Then she sat on his, well, you know, his pole so that it was trapped between her and his body. We were all completely coated in this thick gel, so it was so easy for her to slide up and down his length. Seeing her get so turned on by basically masturbating against him was super exciting."

"Oh wow, that is so hot!" Mike chimed in, "But what were you doing?"

"Well, I was sort of transfixed, but then Leslie told Ron to close his eyes so I could massage his face. He did, but I wasn't sure what to do at first. Then Leslie motioned for me...oh honey, are you sure you want to hear this?"

As Lil had been speaking, she'd steadily moved around until she could sit on Mike's stomach, just as she'd described having done to Ron. As she wriggled her pussy against him, occasionally sliding over his pulsing head , he moaned out his answer, "God yes, baby, even if you tell me you fucked the kid, it will be ok, just tell me what happened!"

"Oh my Mike, you really are so dirty, aren't you. Just hold tight, ok, and I'll tell you everything. First, I did what she wanted, I leaned over and pressed my super hard titties into his face. He started at once to kiss, nibble and suck on them. Mmm, just thinking about it is so hot. But then, all of a sudden Leslie tugged my hips around, so that I was sitting on his stomach. I kept leaning over so he could suck on my nipples, and I could feel Leslie grinding over his penis."

()()()

Ron was reliving every word being truthfully told by Lil. He was so engrossed with her words, he didn't realize he'd tightened his grip on Pam's waist and was ever so slightly swaying her hips more than necessary, deliciously increasing their mutual stimulation. He watched intently as Lil slid further back until her pussy, just as she'd described Leslie doing to him, firmly trapped Mike's shaft against his stomach, and she began to convey what had next happened during their massage.

()()()

Pam remained transfixed with the activity in the locker room, while at the same time trying her best not to respond to Ron. It was obvious to her he had begun to gently use his hands to further grind himself between her cheeks. Given that she was unintentionally generating a significant degree of friction as she fidgeting around, trying to maintain her balance, it seemed pointless to risk being found in such a compromising position while endeavoring to chastise Ron for his similar, albeit purposeful, actions. Truthfully, she was surprised he'd been able to restrain himself this long, given not only the current situation, but the preposterous amount of teasing he'd endured since they left Nashville.

Feeling his rock hard penis slipping about between her ass cheeks was certainly having an impact on her. In a moment of weakness, Pam decided to have just a scant bit of fun with the poor boy, and she flexed her gluts around his cock. She knew the years of working out had left her with plenty of muscle control, and as soon as she gripped him within her buns she heard and felt his sharp exhale of breath. She kept herself flexed so that the next few seconds of slipping and maneuvering on the ball only heightened his tortured arousal.

Pam's own hands had remained pressed against the door in an effort to keep her body motionless. Now, however, with her arousal steadily growing, she decided to slip her right hand between the locker and her stomach, until her fingers rested atop her swollen clitoris. She knew it was wrong, but her body's frustration had to be addressed. As Pam stood there, with Ron's erection slowly but steadily grinding between her cheeks, she deftly strummed her fingers over her engorged vagina. While maintaining her relative immobility, she observed Lil continue to perform for her unseen audience.

()()()

"Mmm, this is making me crazy...so, ah, then Leslie tugs me back further, until I am sitting on Ron just like I am you right now. He was so thick, I mean if felt like my entire, you know, well, like all of me was wrapped around him. And then Lelise started to push and pull me, up and down his length. Everything, you know, was grinding against him, and it was really pushing me to the edge." Lil spoke in urgent, gasping syllables as her body responded to both the recollection of Ron's impressive manhood and the physical stimulation of grinding against her husband.

"Uh, oh god...well, did you? Did you have sex with him?" Mike managed to ask, even as he worked hard to delay his own orgasm.

"Oh baby...what do you want me to say...do you hope that I did, do you want to hear that I took his big, thick, gel coated cock and slid my tight little married pussy all the way down his entire length?" Lil could barely believe the words that were now pouring from her, but after last night, she know this kind of talk would drive Mike wild with lust. As she waited for him to reply, she maneuvered up just enough to apply a steady rocking pressure directly across the most sensitive part of his penis.

"Oh god Lil, you did, didn't you...it was too much temptation, I get it. Did he fuck you really good with that big cock?" Mike grunted, surprising himself as the graphic image of his church-going wife skewering herself over and over again on the teenager's huge prick invaded his brain.

Lil kept moving, having pushed Mike past the point of no return, and rapidly approaching her own release, "Ahhh, Mike, can't you just imagine what I looked like with such a big penis slowly sinking all the way inside...it would just about split my little body in half, don't you think? Can't you just picture me cumming like crazy as soon as it slid in?"

Hearing Lil talk about impaling herself on the teenager's cock was more than he could stand, and Mike erupted, his semen spraying across his stomach and chest. As he continued to spasm, Lil kept writhing about, her pussy stroking up and down his shaft in search of her own orgasm.

At that moment, there was a banging on the door, followed by Leslie's voice, "Mike, are you still in there? Your kids are out by the spa registration desk. They say they've been looking for you."

Mike and Lil were immediately up and scurrying for towels, half expecting Leslie to round the corner as he answered, "Uh, ok. Tell them I'll be right out, will you?"

Mike began to quickly clean the jizz off his body, and looked to Lil, saying, "I'll go take the kids to the buffet. You wash off all that gel and come meet us there. And, honey, I'm not mad, you know, about what you did with Ron. I, well, I just..."

Lil silenced him with a lingering kiss, then said, "Mike, baby. I didn't have sex, well, you know, intercourse with Ron. I was doing the same thing with him as I just was with you but before either of us, you know, finished, or did anything more, Beth burst in and basically put a stop to it. That's when she told me I should go find you and Pam to make sure you two...well you know the rest."

"Really, well, ah, good. I mean, I guess I would have understood, you know, if things had spiraled out of control, but I have to admit, I am relieved. Now why don't you take a shower and I'll get dressed and grab the kids."

Lil gave Mike another deep kiss, grabbing his hand and pulling it between her legs to feel her dripping heat. "I can't wait to get you alone again." She purred into his lips, and then, just before turning to enter the shower, she decided to play to his recent perversions, explicitly stating what she thought would turn him on even more, "But, you know, about Ron...when we were together, I knew it was wrong, but I wanted him to fuck me so bad baby, with that huge cock of his. I was so close to giving in, but well, we'll talk about it more later. You hurry and go get the kids, I'll catch up soon." Then she stepped from his reach, behind the clear shower curtain and under the hot water in an attempt to wash away the Nuru lotion.

Mike gazed in shocked amazement at his astonishing wife. As much as he wanted to join her in the shower, he recognized that now was his best chance to get Pam from her hiding spot and safely out of the locker room. He glanced to the door, indicating with his finger to wait a second and he would let her out.

()()()

Observing the married couple, while at the same time hearing Lil express a similar lust for Ron's perfect cock, the same cock currently ensconced within her taut butt cheeks as she stealthily masturbated had Pam rapidly approaching her own orgasm. When she saw Mike motion to her, she reluctantly retracted her hand from its pleasurable task, and prepared for him to open the door at any second. She wanted to step out as quickly as possible, so that hopefully Ron could let them escape before following behind undetected.

()()()

Ron, like Pam, had watched and listened to Lil and Mike. His cock slipping within Pam's luscious ass was ultimately more frustrating than enjoyable, as the nerve laden tip wavered in the small vacuum created by the inward curve of her back above her pronounced ass. Still, to hear them discus so graphically his cock and Lil's desire for it sent an extra bolt of hardness to his twitching erection as it continued to slither between Pam's toned cheeks.

()()()

As soon as Lil had begun to lather shampoo into her slick hair, Mike quietly opened the locker door. He kept his back to the locker, intently watching his wife to make sure she didn't look over, and therefore failed to notice Ron's presence. He held out a towel for Pam with his other hand and within seconds, she'd wrapped her nude body, shut the door to the locker enough to conceal Ron, and along with Mike, slipped out without being discovered by Lil.

()()()

Ron stood there for a few seconds, processing everything that had just happened. As his mind considered how awkward his next encounter with Pam would be, his eyes locked onto Lil. Her body, while not in the same stratosphere as Beth and Pam, was more than fuckable. He couldn't help but recall her final words to Mike, "... about Ron...when we were together, I knew it was wrong, but I wanted him to fuck me so bad baby, with that huge cock of his. I was so close to giving in ..." As he further envisioned the way Lil had teased him with her slick body and incredibly erect nipples, he stepped from the locker, his tumescent cock leading the way.

Lil's eyes remained tightly shut while the shampoo and Nuru oil cascaded over her face. As her mind recalled the events of the past 24 hours, her body practically buzzed from the resulting sexual excitement that had previously been foreign to her lifestyle. The hot water peppered over her head and she unconsciously allowed her left hand to slip down between her legs, as if drawn there by the unsatisfied yearning Mike, and Ron, had ignited within her. Suddenly, she heard the shower curtain being pulled aside and felt the cool air wash across her wet skin.

Ron crossed the small space between the locker and shower in two quick strides. He didn't really know what he was going to do. All he knew was that he had been teased mercilessly for the past hour or so. The naked woman now touching herself in the shower, with a fabulous ass and nipples like he'd never seen before in his young life, had inflicted a substantial amount of the teasing. She'd already given him a blowjob when she thought he was passed out, and had essentially confessed to her husband that their recent massage would have led to them fucking, if Beth hadn't interrupted.

As he stepped past the open curtain, a still blinded Lil turned, saying, "Mike? I thought you might come back, but what about the ki..." Before she could finish her sentence, Ron had dropped to his knees and buried his face in her crotch. The water flowed down her stomach and all around his face as his tongue began to lap at her still engorged lips. She lifted one leg up over his shoulder to allow him easier access and moaned out her approval of his efforts. Ron pressed his face even more firmly into her drenched pussy, locked his mouth over her clit and sucked her gently past his lips as he rapidly tongued from her the orgasm she so badly needed.

Lil was doing her best to maintain her balance as her husband ate her with a passion she'd rarely seen from him. Just before she came, she managed to swipe away the last of the shampoo. Her vision was blurred from the water still running over her face, and she only managed to focus on the head between her legs just as the powerful orgasm consumed her. Her body still jerking from lingering 'aftershocks', she languidly watched as Ron stood and took a step back, and only then did the fact that it had not been her husband between her legs fully register.

Even though she was shocked to find Ron had been the one to make her cum, given their earlier encounters, the fact that he'd performed cunnilingus on her wasn't all that shocking. As her adventurous, vacation alter ego directed her vision to his penis, her sensible, conservative, Southern Baptist virtue did its best to rise up in protest, and she said, "Ron, I didn't know that was, I mean I thought you were my husband. You shouldn't have done that." She tried to sound as stern as possible, even as her eyes darted repeatedly from his face to his now throbbing cock.

She watched his eyes roam over her own body, and realized she'd been standing there, offering him an unobstructed view of all her womanly charms. Strangely, even though they'd shared such an intimate massage and he'd just made her cum with his tongue, the fact that she'd thought he'd been her husband changed things, and Lil felt compelled to at least appear to preserve her modesty. She immediately brought an arm across her achingly hard nipples, and her other hand dropped down to cup her still pulsing and tender vagina. The contact with her own body caused her to flinch ever so slightly, but still she continued to chastise the attractive boy in the shower with her. He remained motionless, with the exception of his hand as it commenced a deliberate stroking of his long, thick penis.

As he deliberately pumped his still Nuru slickened erection, Lil eventually looked up to Ron's face, and saw the animalistic lust in his gaze. Suddenly it dawned on her that he fully intended to ravage her, and she took a step back, into the corner of the shower stall. The only thing separating her from the teenager she'd help torment for the past ½ hour, and his enormous and angry looking penis, was the shower stream splattering on the tiles at their feet.

"Ah, now Ron, I really think it'd be best if you turned and left, and ah," Lil paused ever so briefly as he took just one tiny step closer, "Ron. I mean it. I mean I know the massage earlier was stimulating for you, but, well, I was just doing as that girl instructed, and..."

"I was in the locker." Ron interrupted. "I heard you with Mike. I know you want this." He glanced down, directing Lil's eyes once again to his cock, and he took another small step toward her. Ron knew he wasn't going to rape this woman, no matter what had led them to this bizarre situation, but based on his limited, yet remarkably successful experiences, he thought he could tempt her until she'd succumb to her desire for his oversized prick.

Lil pressed herself further into the corner, the cool tiles a noticeable contrast to her flushed skin, as she processed what Ron was telling her. "You were... where?...the locker? This entire time?...Oh my...well, what you heard wasn't, I mean even though I told Mike..."

"And I was awake... Last night." Ron cut her off, and waited for her to connect the dots.

"What? Awake? What are you talking...ah...about. I, ah, I'm...not...sure..."

Ron once again broke in, as Lil's denial obviously faded into the realization of what he had said, "That's right. I pretended to be passed out while you and Mike played your little game, you remember, he convinced you that you had no choice but to make me cum."

"But...well you see..." Lil grasped for words, but could find no defense. She watched as he stepped closer once again, the shower now pelting him as he stood no more than a foot from her nearly quivering body and puffy, distended nipples.

"I know you watched me in the dressing room too, so I think we should quit playing this game...I mean just a little while ago you were grinding yourself, naked over my cock. It's time to stop the teasing..." Ron's voice trailed off as he gently gripped her wrists, then leaned over to tenderly kiss her left breast. He lingered there, water dripping from his hair as his lips and tongue worshipped the ultra-sensitive, puffy areola and abnormally distended nipple.

Lil pulled free from his grip, then grasped his head, initially intending to push him away, but the day's temptations and her escalating arousal seemed to now be manifesting themselves in her left breast. This boy's lips felt fantastic, and as she watched him suckle her, she looked past his face to see what seemed to have all the women he interacted with so captivated. His cock looked even harder than during the massage, and she'd thought that impossible at the time.

When Ron felt Lil clutch his head tighter to her chest, he knew she was ready. He pulled his lips away with one last, lingering suction to her nipple, until it popped free with an audible smacking sound and an involuntary groan from the married woman. He pressed his erection wantonly against her abdomen and began to kiss her shoulder and neck. She responded with initially restrained whimpers, but as he worked over to the other side of her neck, she let loose a more animalistic moan and dropped her hands down to lightly trace her fingers over the length of his cock.

Even as Ron primed Lil for what they both so desperately needed, thoughts of Pam and the way they'd been forced together in the locker kept invading his brain. And eventually he came to the vision of Mike preparing to fuck Pam from behind while she was pinned against the locker. Ron looked Lil in the eye, placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face the tiled wall.

Initially uncertain as to what Ron was doing, Lil soon felt his hands on her hips as he bent at the knees to allow his penis to probe the junction of her legs. She'd given over to the pure, hedonistic need that had overtaken her body, and instinctively raised up on her tip toes to better allow him access.

()()()

Leslie stepped into room #2, not surprised to see Nancy on top of Beth, kissing tenderly in the aftermath of their 'massage'. "Ahem, Beth, I just wanted to let you know that I think we lost Lil. Their kids just showed up and Mike was in the men's locker room, and left with them, but Lil's not in any of the massage rooms, or the women's changing room."

"What about Pam and Ron?" Beth asked.

Pam is in the shower, and I guess Ron is in the men's lockers, not sure about that though."

Beth's sixth sense told her something was up, and she tore herself away from Nancy, donned her towel once again, and went to investigate, as Leslie approached Nancy, still nude on the table.

She went to the only place Leslie said she hadn't personally checked, and quietly opened the outer door to the men's locker room. Immediately she could hear the shower running, and muffled voices. After pushing the next door open a crack, she could see Ron and Lil in the shower. Her first instinct was to stop Ron from having sex once again, but the poor kid needed some relief, and watching him fuck Lil might be great entertainment and certainly exciting, so she kept quiet and looked on.

JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers