A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

He grabbed Pam's arm and firmly pushed her to the side and opened the locker door. Luckily for Ron, Mike was standing behind the opened door and couldn't see inside. Pam was equally distracted between trying to keep her balance as Mike man-handled her, and glancing to the door, ready to be caught naked with another woman's husband at any second.

Only when she was shoved inside, and the door quickly shut by Mike was Pam aware another person was already hiding there. Her impulse to scream out in shock and embarrassment was fortunately silenced as she comprehended it was Ron with her, just as Lil entered the changing room just outside the locker.

Ron had tried to scoot back when Mike had opened the door, but he could only move so far. Plus, the clutter at his feet complicated his ability to react quickly. So, when Pam was thrust into the cramp space, she also struggled for solid footing, and significant contact between their nude bodies was unavoidable. She had been left with no choice but to straddle the items cluttering the floor of the locker, spreading her legs and effectively making her shorter that her already petite 5'3". When Mike pushed the door shut, Pam was compelled to mold herself against Amy's boyfriend.

Ron, in spite of the intoxicating predicament in which he found himself, was nervously apprehensive as to Pam's reaction. No matter that she'd been begging to be fucked only seconds earlier, she hadn't been begging him. His mind flashed once again to her erotic fantasy of him essentially raping her, but Beth had him convinced that things would turn very ugly for him if he pursued something sexual with his girlfriend's mom. Still, here she was, naked and smashed against him, but the risk was just too much. His uneasiness, however, didn't diminish his erection in the least, but he did his best to remain as motionless as possible. Motionless that is, with the exception of his pulsing cock. Trapped between them it twitched and throbbed as if with a mind of its own, and given the significant difference in their height, his substantial and swollen head incessantly poked and prodded at the underside of Pam's breasts, until it was somewhat encased just within the compressed cleavage created by their unavoidable contact.

Pam was as shocked to be in this implausible dilemma as was Ron. Mike and his wife just beyond the door, necessitated they remain silent, which was probably best, as she at that moment, had no idea what to say. She could feel Ron's seemingly ever-present erection sliding against her bottom of her breasts, and eventually she felt the bulbous crown slid tentatively into the valley of her nearly flattened boobs. Luckily, the interior of the locker was quite dark, with the only light streaming through the slats in the door, illuminating Ron's face and shoulders, but further down complete darkness quickly engulfed the rest of them. She was grateful not to have a visual of their intertwined nudity. Other than his overactive penis, Ron to this point had remained completely motionless, so she decided to just stay still as well and wait for a chance to extract herself from this quandary before Lil discovered her presence. Only if he got out of hand would she risk confronting him about his behavior

()()()

"So...ah, well, I'm glad to see you in here by yourself." Lil said as she did a quick inspection of the room. "Beth told me that you and Pam seemed to really be enjoying your massage, and when you weren't in the other room, well, I just thought..."

Mike tried his best to remain calm, ease his wife's concerns, and at the same time use his towel to conceal the remnants of his still substantial erection. "No, I mean we walked out of the room at the same time, but I just came in here to get a shower." He paused, envisioning the oil covered milf huddled naked in the locker, listening to their every word, when a devious thought entered his brain, one that should help them demonstrate to Beth that they did their best to further torment Pam, as she had requested, even if it was not as she had originally planned.

"Maybe you should tell me all about your private massage with Ron? I can only imagine how you came to be covered in that thick gel from head to toe." Mike said as he began to tug Lil's towel loose just has he had Pam's a few moments earlier.

()()()

Pam, still mortified at being molded against her daughter's naked boyfriend, continued to do her best to ignore the reality of the situation. She kept motionless and strained to hear the conversation between the married couple, but given her diminutive stature and the height of the vents across the top of the door, could only make out a word here and there.

She did manage to hear Mike mention Ron's name, and that Lil was coated in a gel. As Pam strained to hear more, she for the first time noticed that Ron was also coated in a slick gel, far more viscous that the massage oil still covering her own body. As a result of their forced interaction, her skin was growing increasingly slippery as well. The unmistakable throbbing of Ron's super slick erection led it to continually slide against the underside of her boobs. Suddenly, it was as if the fear of being caught by Lil, which had largely consumed her thoughts to this point, was overcome by her body's reaction to Ron's oil covered penis against her nude form. God, she'd been poised to let a virtual stranger fuck her senseless, her body ready to explode, and now out of nowhere, she found herself forced into this perverted position with the ever present penis that had become the sole object of her increasingly demented fantasies. The gorgeous slab of manhood that belonged to her daughter's boyfriend.

Further, it suddenly dawned on Pam that Ron had been in here the entire time she'd been with Mike, likely hearing her begging to be fucked. She could feel her face redden of embarrassment, and was grateful for the muted light that at least limited the further humiliation of being fully visible to the naked teenager. She wanted to say something to him, something to let him know that no matter how aroused they both might be, this situation was not ok. Of course, they couldn't risk talking, so Pam put her mind to trying to lessen the stimulation factor. She really needed to get his cock away from the valley of her cleavage. The fact that her nipples were incessantly drilling into his slippery yet firm abs was bad enough, but feeling his lovely penis sliding and probing against her breasts had to be as tortuous for him as it was for her.

()()()

Lil had hoped Mike wouldn't be upset with the fact that as soon as their massage lessons had ended, the Bahamian instructor had paired her with Ron and whisked them away to a separate massage room. Actually, given the way he'd responded to the chance encounter with Ron the previous night, her husband's perverted interest in what she'd just experienced wasn't really surprising at all. Strangely, Lil was more concerned with her own lack of remorse at her recent behavior, but she managed to dismiss most of her guilt for not feeling guilty to the video-enabled blackmail perpetrated upon them by Beth. And honestly, after what had just transpired, she realized she was just too horny to let her mind work through all this now. Her husband's offer was just what she needed, and she readily helped him remove her towel.

Mike guided his wife into the same position on the bench Pam had occupied only moments earlier. He noted how her puffy nipples jutted out at least ¾ inch, so thick and blood engorged they almost looked painful, and certainly appeared to be calling out to be kissed, licked and sucked. He leaned in close and after eliciting a moan from his sexy wife with just one little kiss on her left breast, said, "Tell me babe, tell me what you did with the kid's big dick."

"Oh my, Mike, your lips feel so good, please don't stop."

He did just that, teasing her further, saying, "I'll kiss you all over, I promise, as long as you're talking, telling me what just happened. If you quit talking, I quit too."

"Ok, ok, I hope you won't be mad at me, I mean, you know I didn't really have much choice," Lil began, "and, mmm, well, that black girl, Leslie, took me and Ron into the other massage room, only there was no table..." she paused to moan out her encouragement as her husband worked his lips down to tease her oil coated crotch. "there was only a big air mattress, and a big bowl of the clear gel..."

()()()

Pam strained to catch what Lil was saying, but continued to have a difficult time hearing given her positioning away from the door vents, plus no matter how motionless both she and Ron remained, her body was steadily reacting to the preposterous scenario in which they'd been thrust. Having already been teased and tempted all day, then to be so close to having Mike offer her the sexual release so desperately needed, Pam's body was once again humming with desire and the heat simmering between her legs was almost unbearable. She knew to stay in this position was dangerous. She tried to narrow her stance, and distance his pulsing penis from her breasts, but the items at their feet prevented her from moving. She kept bumping into what felt to be a leather ball, and given its weighty resistance to her attempts to roll it out of position, she guessed it to be a medicine exercise ball.

Suddenly it dawned on her what she needed to do to free her breasts from Ron's probing erection, while at the same time increase her ability to comprehend what was being said on the other side of the door. Without additional thought as to the consequences of what she was doing, Pam grasped Ron's shoulders with her previously idle hands, and stepped up onto the ball with both feet. This resulted in her entire abdomen firmly gliding up the length of Ron's shaft and swollen, sensitive cockhead, even as her ass slid against the smooth wood of the locker door. By the time she was fully perched on the exercise ball, her face was actually poised a little above Ron's, and her breasts, while safely away from his pulsing member, were resting just below his chin. Even worse, his balls and thick shaft were now lodged firmly against her own sex, the unforgiving tightness of their confines causing her engorged lips to wrap partially around his girth, as if trying to engulf it entirely, while at the same time providing non-stop stimulation to her swollen clit.

()()()

Ron stood as if frozen, utterly flabbergasted by this most recent turn of events. He initially thought Pam was actually attempting to maneuver up his body in an attempt to mount his colossal hard-on, but now she'd stopped moving once again. Her breath was washing down across his face, and her boobs were pressed into his collarbone. With her hands still on his shoulders, their position would easily enable them to kiss, if she'd just lean her face downward in the slightest. He was too scared to take any action, knowing their current predicament, no matter how sexually charged, was 100% unintended. Beth had certainly made it clear that Pam did not intend to act on her obsession with his oversized dick, and even with their oil coated crotches continuously sliding to and fro as she struggled with her footing on the leather ball, Ron was not going to make a move on Amy's mom.

()()()

"So Leslie wasted little time, and seemed to know I'd do whatever she asked of me." Lil continued, her breathing growing more ragged as Mike began to lick and nibble on her vagina with more urgency. "she made Ron remove his towel and lay on the mattress, then told me to drizzle the thick oil up and down his body...oh Mike, your tongue...mmm." Lil paused her tale as her husband's efforts on top of the recent interaction with Ron had her quickly approaching an orgasm.

As he'd promised, Mike pulled free of his writhing, oil covered wife, "Come on baby, tell me and I'll keep going, tell me everything!"

Lil grabbed Mike by the hair and guided him back to his task as she continued, "ok, so after I'd poured most of the bowl on him, Leslie started to undress and at the same time told me to lose my own towel. She said she was going to show us the oriental massage called Nuru. It required everyone to be nude...oh god! Mike I am going to cum...please don't stop."

He only paused for a second or two before she tried to continue her tale, even as his lips worked to draw the needed orgasm from her. "Ahhh, so Leslie tells me to watch as she crawls down...mmm, down next to Ron. Oh Mike, his penis was so big and hard...oh, Oh my...keep doing that...can't you imagine the kid just laying there with his enormous manhood glistening with the massage lotion, staring at two naked women, about to do God knows what to him...mmm...Oh god, you're about to make me cum..." Lil gasped in frustration when Mike pulled away. He stood and held out his hand. "Let's trade places, you still look to be coated in enough of that Nuru stuff to give me a firsthand demonstration of what happened next."

()()()

Pam had been assessing her options when Lil began describing her massage with Ron. She could hear much better now, with her head level with the vents. Even though she was doing her best to remain steady by grasping Ron's shoulders, the continuing grinding of their crotches was unavoidable. Her arousal was increasing by the second, and hearing Lil so graphically describe her interlude with Ron wasn't helping. Pam knew she had to do something quickly to avoid crossing a line. No matter that she and Ron were trapped here, naked, her ability to retain some plausible deniability as to any active sexual response would be greatly enhanced if she didn't actually moan her way through an orgasm resulting from their forced stimulation.

As she heard Lil and Mike begin to move about, Pam knew this was her best chance to speak to Ron. Looking for the first time into his eyes, she whispered, "Ron, this is so wrong...we'll talk about this later, but for now, we can't stay in this position. I am going to try and turn to face the door so I can see when we can best escape. I want you to put your hands on my waist to help steady me on this ball, but do not move them anywhere else...understand!"

Without waiting for him to respond, Pam began to twist her tiny body, her feet shuffling on the ball as best she could without falling off. Her breasts raked against Ron's upper chest and neck, and her pussy ground across his cock, practically tugging it downward as her lips steadily slid further along its length, until his fat head smashed her pulsing clit before she could escape the pressure. Eventually she'd managed to rotate her slick body 180 degrees while managing to stifle any audible response to the pleasurable maneuver. When she stopped moving, it was apparent to her that while better than before, this position was still fraught with its own temptations. Ron's slick cock was now wedged vertically between the firm bubbly globes of her ass cheeks. His hands remained on her waist, which was okay as it helped her to stay balanced on the ball. Still, she was unable to remain motionless, and as she peered easily through the air vents, her precarious perch on the ball led Pam to unintentionally grind her ass around Ron's steel-like shaft.

Pam knew her best course of action was to ignore this inadvertent contact, and focus on the conversation taking place just beyond their hiding place in hopes of finding a chance for a quick escape from this tortuously tempting situation.

()()()

Mike was reclined on the bench, his erection straining at an upward angle as his wife's shimmering oil coated body hovered above him. "So, what did you and Leslie do next?"

Lil could not believe she was in this situation, reenacting for her perverted husband a near adulterous transgression with a teenage boy. But, she couldn't deny her own arousal, and decided to play along with what Mike wanted. "The first thing she had us do was just slide our own bodies up and down his legs, we didn't make any contact with his, his, you know."

As Lil slide her torso up Mike's thigh, his penis was twitching before her face, just as Ron's had, even if it didn't compare in size. She could see the precum oozing from the tip, evidencing his own excitement. She didn't figure he'd last long, which was good, as they needed to get back to their kids soon.

As Lil hovered over her husband, now dragging her sensitive breasts across his torso, she said, "Leslie and Ron both seemed rather obsessed with my most unique features." She paused, raising her body to a point that Mike could easily confirm the obvious reference to her puffy areola and freakishly erect nipples as they continued to testify to her escalating arousal.

Lil recalled how her husband had responded to her own verbal teasing the night before, during their encounter with Ron, and decided to play once again to his perversions, saying, "And, well, I hope you won't be mad at me, but, ah, sliding my slick body all over Ron was driving me crazy, especially when I would see his thick penis jerk and twitch, even without being touched. It was so big honey, and did you see how hard he was the whole time we all massaged Pam, the poor boy looked like he was ready to explode."

()()()

Ron stared over Pam's shoulder, through the vents and listened to Lil describe their recent encounter. This whole situation was so surreal for him, as he stood there naked and motionless, pressed against his girlfriend's mother's equally nude and undeniably perfect body, listening to another woman lustfully retell how she'd help to torment him as part of some twisted massage session. And what was worst, or would it be best, of all, was that her naturally bubbly butt was so tight, high and toned due to her superb conditioning, that the unavoidable molding of their bodies led to her cheeks being pressed so firmly to his pelvis and flat abs that most of his thick prick was essentially gripped within the cleavage of her ass. Only the tip of his swollen, throbbing head managed to escape to the vacant space at the small of her back. To further torment him, even as he maintained his grip on Pam's waist, her footing continued to wobble on the medicine ball, causing her ass to slip side-to-side, and even to some degree, up and back down his shaft as she fought to keep her balance.

()()()

Pam, much like Ron, stared on in a state of disbelief as she listened to this stranger describe in detail how she'd seduced Amy's naïve, big-cocked boyfriend. Further, it appeared Lil was going to reenact it by unknowingly performing a live sex show for the hidden voyeurs. Pam was doing her best to remain still and unresponsive to the fact that Ron's penis was now wedged between her cheeks. Her mind flashed back to the night before Amy left, and the way her own daughter had manipulated Ron to rub his dick over her body, until it had actually become trapped in her bra enhanced cleavage, but at least she'd been able to play along by pretending to be passed out. Now, there was no denying this was happening. The best she could do would be to keep her temptations at bay, and make it through until they could safely escape without crossing the line with Amy's boyfriend, no matter how absurd that might sound, given this unbelievable predicament into which they'd been thrust.

Still, the reality was that she was unable to maintain solid position on the ball, no matter how she tried. The result was a near continual undulation of Ron's cock between her cheeks. On top of the recent day's temptations, whether serendipitous or orchestrated by Beth, this forced and perpetual interaction with Ron, or rather Ron's lust inducing cock, accompanied by the activity taking place just outside the locker, was quickly establishing a battlefield between Pam's sex deprived body and her morality anchored conscience.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers