A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers

()()()

Ron admired Lil's ass as he readied himself to take her. It was true she had nowhere near the tight, toned posteriors so often displayed by Pam and Beth, but no woman or girl he'd seen on this island had compared for that matter. Still, for a 40 something mother of three, Lil's body was exceptional. Her ass was still bubbly and round, and was just firm enough to allow an inviting jiggle across her buns as his hands wandered randomly, palming first one cheek, then the other.

His cock now producing a steady stream of pre-cum, Ron took one hand from Lil's rear and positioned his bulbous head at her entrance. He pressed firmly, and thanks to her own excitement and the oils still lingering with the water on his cock, skin on skin friction was almost non-existent. However, the sheer size of his crown versus the tightness of her pussy led him to pause.

With her hands braced against the tiles, Lil was ready to be taken by this boy not much older than her own daughter. However, as he pressed into her, she realized the size differential between Ron and her husband was significant. It certainly wasn't painful, but she'd just never taken anyone so large. Lil, however, was well past the point of forgoing this once in a lifetime opportunity, and through halting breaths, said, "Don't move Ron. Just brace yourself and I'll handle this." With that, she pressed steadily against the shower wall while at the same time alternating her tip toe stance to ever so slowly elevate first one hip, then the other, effectively attempting to skewer herself onto Ron's enormous cock.

Ron stared on in amazement as Lil's body worked to accommodate his size. As she rotated her hips, she pushed back just enough to ever so slowly allow his head to inch past her snug entrance. After what seemed like 5 minutes, but in reality had to be far less, his blood engorged crown slipped completely inside.

Lil had remained determined, the deliberate method with which she was impaling herself onto Ron's penis was tortuously arousing. At last, she'd managed to slip over his oversized tip, and take the first couple of inches of his thick shaft before she paused to acclimate herself to the incredible feeling of fullness. Her pussy spasmed and clutched the oversized cock, and to her surprise, a tremor overtook her with an unexpected yet rather substantial orgasm.

She wasn't even sure Ron realized she'd cum yet again, and in only a matter of seconds, he was more aggressively stroking in and out, giving her a little more with every thrust. His girth elicited feelings she'd never felt with Mike. As the boy more urgently gripped her hips to his own, the depths he reached, likewise were like nothing she'd ever experienced. After a few awkward minutes, Ron settled into a rhythmic pounding with all he had, and pressed into the shower wall, she did her best to fuck him back.

Ron realized he wouldn't last long, especially when Lil started to slam her ass back into him. He gripped even tighter and his strokes became less uniform as his orgasm began to build.

Lil had learned on this trip how her husband, and she assumed most men, liked dirty talk, and decided to reward Ron for his efforts as she managed to utter between each increasingly violent thrust of his hips, "Oh...Yes...Ah...Ron,...you..are...fucking...me...so...good...with...your...

ah...your...big...penis...ohhh ahh...your ...big...thick...cock...I ...am...cummiinngggg...!!

Hearing Lil's obviously labored attempt to verbalize her pleasure was all Ron needed to be pushed over the edge, and he doubled his strokes, now basically smashing Lil's body into the tiled wall. He screamed out as he came, and drove up into her tight cunt will all his force, effectively lifted her petite frame off the floor. After a last labored thrust, he held her pinned to the wall as his last three eruptions, each diminishing in force, filled her with his spunk.

After only a few seconds, Ron stepped away, allowing Pam to settle back onto her feet, and his still hard cock to be pulled free of her well fucked pussy.

Lil turned, her legs slowly stabilizing beneath her as she regained her bearings. She'd never, ever, had sex even remotely that intense, or gratifying. Then she turned to face Ron, and saw him standing there, his shimmering penis still completely hard, and that animalistic gleam in his eyes.

As Ron had stepped back, he was surprised to see that not only was his cock still as hard as ever, it didn't show signs of losing firmness anytime soon. Of course, he had no knowledge of the Cialis he'd been fed the past few days, which coupled with his youthful zeal, seemed to be demanding that he go for round two.

"Ah, Ron...on my, that was fantastic...but, well, surely you aren't serious?!" Lil said as she looked from his face to his cock, and back again. She turned off the shower, and pushed him aside as she moved to exit the shower stall. She inadvertently pressed against his erection, but chose to ignore it as she left him standing in there, at the entrance to the shower, and began to towel off. "Hon, that was amazing, I mean, like nothing I've ever experienced, but, well there's just not time." And then, letting her guard down for just a second, glanced once again to his still throbbing cock, and said, "I only wish there was."

While Ron had first entered the shower with no intention of raping her, he was now certain that even if Lil said no, once he was inside her, she'd acquiesce to him, or as he was accepting as the reality of the situation, his cock. He didn't bother drying off, and simply stepped past he older woman and began to place a couple of the thick spa towels over the wooden bench.

Lil watched Ron move about, his penis still impossibly hard, as she continued to towel off. She was uncertain as to what he was doing, until he turned and snatched her own towel from her hands, and at the same time pushing her back until her legs pressed against the now padded bench.

"Ron!...What are you doing?" Lil protested, for no matter how much she might like a second round, she was already feeling guilty, and the longer she was in here, the more likely it might be that Mike would come back looking for her. "Ron, honey, we can't do this again, I have to go." She continued, trying to appeal to his sense of decency.

Ron was surprising even himself by his demeanor, for any other time he'd likely turn meekly away and help Lil gather her things, but not now, after the day's events. He couldn't deny the lingering recollection of Pam's fantasy, and the near constant arousal it had inflicted upon him since he'd eavesdropped on her most private thoughts. And now, if anyone deserved to be fucked with or without her consent, it was this woman toweling off in front of him. The woman who had so blatantly teased him during their massage, and for all intents and purposes, practically molested what she thought was a sleeping teenager. Now, he was determined she was going to get fucked a second time, and he was equally certain he'd have her screaming in ecstasy as well.

As Ron began to push her back onto the bench, Lil fully comprehended he intended this to happen again, whether she agreed or not. Lil started to try and squirm free, but her diminutive frame was of little resistance to his 6'3" athletic body. And even as she twisted and resisted, Ron's hard cock kept poking into her, causing repeated involuntary glances to the penis that had just delivered her the fucking of a lifetime.

After swiftly grabbing her by her right leg with one hand and behind her neck with the other, Ron was able to easily deposit her on her back, her legs splayed over the bench, just as both she and Pam had been at the hands of Lil's own husband. He bent down to better align his erection to her still wet pussy, but to his surprise, Lil only increased her efforts to escape by attempting to push him off balance with her hands. In his peripheral vision, Ron spied just what he needed inside the still open locker. He leaned over and retrieved the jump rope, then scooted up to sit across Lil's stomach. "Listen." He said to her, holding the rope in front of her face, "I have to fuck you again. I am going to fuck you again. After the way you've teased me, you owe me one more. I know you want it too."

Lil realized her pussy was now gushing as the teenager's big cock was wavering over her chest. The thought of him taking her 'against her will' was tapping into a long suppressed fantasy that she'd had in her youth, before her religious upbringing had taken hold and ushered such immoral thoughts from her mind. But now, as he threatened to tie her hands, she could think of nothing she wanted more than to be 'raped' by this big cocked teen. "No, you can't. I have to go before Mike comes back. The only way you're going to fuck me is if you're willing to use that rope!" Lil began to fight back, even as she hoped she answered his threat in such a way that he'd do exactly what she now wanted.

Ron's cock was twitching and throbbing as it wavered over her stomach, and he knew there was no turning back. After he'd seen Mike with Pam, he didn't care if he did come back and catch him fucking his wife. So he grabbed her hands and quickly tied the rope around her left wrist, then forced her arms down below the bench and secured them together. Her resistance had been minimal, and now her entire torso was at his disposal.

Lil wiggled and squirmed, but there was no escaping. Ron thought about so many things he could do to her, but really, the main thing he needed was to fuck her once again. He lifted her legs up until he was holding them at a 90 degree angle, and sat on the bench, with his cock and balls pressed against her upturned pussy and sphincter. Not wanting to dally too much, he spread her legs just enough and pressed his cock down until it was poised at her already conditioned opening. He pushed forward, while still sitting on the bench, and after several seconds and steady pressure, his head slipped once again snugly into the grasp of Lil's pussy. He rested her legs against his shoulders and scooched forward until several more inches were ensconced within her. He still had about 3 or so inches left to give her, but while still seated, it was difficult to bury himself fully.

Lil, as before, felt his girth filling her up and seemingly pressing against every nerve her pussy possessed. She wasn't quite ready to just give in and offer her consent to him, so she undertook what she knew to be a futile effort to squirm free of his glorious penis. Without the use of her hands, and with Ron clutching her ankles above his head, this resulted in her hips wriggling and writhing about, only increasing their mutual stimulation as she protested, "Ron, oh my god...ah, please, you have to...ummm to stop before...ahhhh... before ...someone...before Mike...comes back ...umm for ..."

She went silent as Ron suddenly spread her legs just a bit, raised up from his seated position, and buried every last centimeter of his cock in her tight cunt. He loved seeing the pure lust expressed so plainly across her face, then he slowly withdrew until just his head remained before slamming back down as if he was trying to use his prick to drill her into the wooden bench. This time he held still, feeling her pussy respond by virtually gripping him like a glove. He looked to Lil's face once again, now contorted as she balanced on the edge of yet another orgasm. Ron leaned further up until he could reach her fascinating nipples, and began to roughly suck and nibble first one, then the other.

When Lil felt the boy's lips so aggressively maul her breasts, it sent her over the edge, and her pussy began to spasm and gush all over his plump cock. He wasn't even moving inside her and she was cumming like a freight train, as her disjointed exclamations confirmed. "OH GOD...Ron...this is so...on my...I've never...ahhhhh"

Just as the intensity of her orgasm began to subside, Ron started to really fuck her. He pulled out entirely, his head poised for a split second at her gapping entrance before driving back into her. Lil's slick lips and clit were actually pulled inward as his thickness penetrated her. Just as quickly he withdrew yet again, watching at the tight sheath of her pussy looked to be turned inside out each time his fat shaft escaped its grasp. Over and over, Ron did his best to give Lil the fucking of her life. It was certainly the most intense sex he'd experience in his brief, albeit action packed, sexual history. Having just cum in the shower, Ron felt he could hold out for a bit this time, and didn't hold back as he drilled Lil mercilessly, driving her body further up the towel covered bench.

Lil had thought his powerful pounding of her in the shower had been something, but now, she was being reduced to a sweaty, babbling fuck toy as this teenager kept making her cum over and over again, each orgasm seeming to transcend the one prior. " uh...uh...uh...Oh God, Yes...keep ah ...ah..ah...ah...Please...oh ...My GOD!!"

Ron took her utterances as a plea for him to keep fucking her, and for the next five minutes or more he worked his sweat soaked body as hard and fast as he could, concentrating only on keeping up the pace without cumming. He watched Lil, her hands still bound, thrash about beneath him as she continuously gasped and grunted, her hips no longer able to move in unison with his rapid thrusting. Finally, he could feel what was to be the mother of all orgasms building deep within. He kept slamming into the petite milf as she exploded one final, mind blowing time. He abruptly pulled his blood engorged cock free from her velvety channel and for the first time since they'd begun, let her legs drop from his shoulder, splayed out with her feet on the floor.

Still quivering from the lingering intensity of having been so brutally fucked, Lil forced herself to open her eyes. She was presented with an image of Ron's sweaty body, tense and poised between her legs, his hand furiously pumping his tortured looking penis. "Here...I...CUM!!" he exclaimed as the first milky rope shot out and struck Lil across the face and neck. His hand never slowed as Ron grunted out four more substantial loads over Lil's ravaged body. The nipples he'd become so enamored of were splattered with his creamy jism. Finally, he coaxed the last drops onto her stomach and scant pubic hair before dropping back down to sit on the bench.

()()()

Beth's body was tingling head to toe, both yearning for, and jealous of, the frantic pounding Lil had just received at the hands of Ron. Still, she remained focused on what she knew had to be done if she had any hope of reeling the boy back within her control. The assertive manner with which he'd taken Lil needed to be squelched, at least until she was ready to unleash him as part of her ultimate fantasy. For now, this scenario should provide her the perfect means with which to completely torment and befuddle her young, big cocked plaything. She removed her soaked fingers from beneath her towel, and stepped into the room.

"RON!...Oh my god! What have you done?!?" Beth exclaimed as she burst through the door. Ron jumped from his seat on the bench, shocked at her intrusion. Of course, Lil's physical reaction was limited by her still bound hands and the lethargy still consuming her depleted body.

Beth went to her at once, bending down to untie her hands as she spoke, "Are you okay?" she asked in her most sincere and empathetic voice. Before Lil could answer, Beth continued, "Ron...I mean, I know you've been, well, sort of tempted by certain things on our vacation, but for you to rape this woman, I just can't believe..., I mean, you could go to jail!"

As Ron prepared to respond in his own defense, it suddenly dawned on him that perhaps he had, indeed raped her. Since she'd willingly let him take her in the shower, he'd made the assumption she would want him again. She'd certainly responded as if she was enjoying things, but as he thought further, she had told him to stop, even after he'd begun to take her. His mind flashed back to all the sex ed classes during biology, over and over again Mrs. Graham had repeatedly preached that 'No means NO!" As his mind rapidly processed all these jumbled thoughts, Beth spoke once again, demanding his complete attention.

"I really just can't believe you Ron!" then turning her attention to Lil, she was mesmerized by the amount of Ron's semen pooled across her naked torso. She composed herself once again, and said, "Let me help you up and over to the shower, so you can...ah, get cleaned up." As they moved further from Ron, Beth whispered to Lil, "So, I watched you in the shower with him before, I know you weren't raped. Just keep following my lead for a few more minutes, then you can go back to your family, and I won't mention any of this to Mike, ok?"

On still wobbly legs, Lil stepped from Beth, into the shower. She'd heard every word the manipulative woman had said to her, and given everything she'd learned of her so far, was not at all surprised. She nodded her agreement, knowing she just wanted to cleanse her body, then decide how guilty she was going to feel for everything she'd done to lead to this point, and whether or not she'd tell her husband. The sooner they could rid themselves of this woman, the better, so toward that goal, she readily agreed to play along with her till she could escape this situation. Still, as she began to run her soapy hands over her body, images of Ron and the way he'd ravaged her with his beautiful penis invaded her thoughts, and she felt what had recently become a recurring quiver of excitement resonate from her well attended vagina.

Beth moved back over to Ron, where he remained naked, his engorged yet slowly shrinking penis still hanging at about 6 or 7 inches. He had been intently watching her and Lil, and Beth forced her vision up from his glimmering cock, to say, "Well, I think I talked her out of calling the police, but I hope you learned a lesson. Just because a woman might show some interest in your God-given appendage there, it doesn't mean she will just let you do whatever you want." She paused, glad to see fearful regret on his face. "And you might want to remember that when it comes to Pam, you know, your girlfriend's mother."

Hearing Beth speak Pam's name further shook Ron's world. He had no idea how he'd be able to face her, much less talk about what had happened inside that locker.

More to come...

*****

As many of you know, this chapter had me stonewalled for a long, long time, and then as I finally got some momentum, it just poured out. I initially had no idea where it was going, but I find myself pleased with how it all came together. Hopefully you enjoyed it as well.

JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers