A Transforming Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither really bothered to close the curtain to get dressed and we were therefore treated to a further treat as they both stripped naked for us again before dressing back into their normal clothes. Once Clare had slipped her dress over her shoulders I kissed her goodbye and made off back to the office.

The first thing I sorted out back there was the details of the cash payment, which the Raskolovics had brought forward to tomorrow morning. We were planning on holding the cash in a safe normally reserved for client valuables, and dripping it through the banks cash account over ten days before transferring the balance through to the Raskolovics account.

It was all pretty dubious but the only way to accept it without alerting head office to the details. The Raskolovics were OK about it and agreed to deliver the cash to the reception on my floor rather than through the main branch downstairs. I just had to deliver their electronic confirm, which would be OK so long as I suspended a few reconciliation checks.

I got the impression they were used to unusual arrangements for payments. I started to realise that I was becoming more and more implicated in this dubious enterprise. I just hoped it all went smoothly.

I was chatting to their lawyer when I realised I hadn't seen Isabelle that day. I had grown fond of her presence, and missed her flashes of flesh in the office. I asked the guy and he explained that she had been moved off the job. Transferred to working in the Casino. It was a shame I said, she was very nice.

I wondered however if there was a more sinister reason, had her failure to seduce me perhaps led to her move. I hoped that she wasn't in any trouble with them. I knew she was working to clear a family debt, I hoped it didn't compromise the deal.

At three pm I dialled into a conference call between Pascal and I with our boss from London and the head of money laundering compliance.

'Pascal, William.' Jim, our boss began. 'I have been talking the situation with the Raskolovics over with George here and it seems you have dug us into a bit of a hole.'

My heart sank; surely we had just completed a normal client transfer. I felt he was overreacting.

'Apparently the French Regulators have decided that an organisation related to the Raskolovics are an organised crime front. While the Raskolovics themselves may be fine, there is to be an investigation of all related accounts, and your transactions are under great scrutiny. We have decided you have broken bank rules with the lack of proper documents.'

I was scandalised. From nowhere they seemed to have acted as judge and jury without considering our side. I argued ferociously with him, but he became more intransigent.

'Look I'm sorry William but someone has to carry the can for this, and you are the guy in the frame. The bank has to be seen to take decisive action. I am afraid you and Pascal are suspended without pay until the investigation is complete, and any responsibility for improper action will be yours. We just can't afford to let this go.'

Pascal and I sat back open mouthed. We had been set up as fall guys for a highly profitable business we were relatively new to. Our protests fell on deaf ears however and eventually a colleague arrived with instructions to escort us out of the building.

We found ourselves on the street with just a few possessions we were able to rescue from our offices.

'Fuck fuck fuck.' Pascal was furious with the ruthless way we had been treated. 'We are doomed you know, they will hang us out to dry and we will never work again, no one will employ us if we are sacked for this.'

We wandered into a bar and ordered some drinks: taking refuge in drink seemed like a good move at that stage. A few swift beers slipped down with ease, I relaxed a little but was still gobsmacked we had been treated so shabbily. We talked it through but could think of little to relieve the situation.

We eventually decided we had better go home. Veronique would know by now as she worked in same bank, but Clare wouldn't. I wondered how she would take it.

As I walked into the flat Clare was standing at a newly purchased easel a stick of charcoal in her hand. She was wearing an old t-shirt and shorts and was covered with black marks were she had touched her face and arms with her hands which were black from the charcoal.

Across the room sat Sara, her friend from the art school. Sara, much to my delight, was nude lying back on a chair facing sideways to us, obviously modelling for Clare.

'Hello William I wasn't expecting you back so early,' Clare kissed me as she greeted me. 'You will have to entertain yourself cos I am in the middle of this.'

I looked across at Sara who was looking warily at me. I remembered that she was saying last week that her husband wouldn't like her modelling topless. I could imagine him being even less happy about me looking at her nude. 'Hello William, how are you?' Sara finally greeted me, a little tension in her voice. I decided I might as well enjoy the possibilities of the situation.

'Hi Sara' I replied. 'I'm not too bad. Thanks, how about you?' It was a lie as I was still shaken up over the trouble at work but I didn't need to tell her. I walked across the room to the adjoining kitchen where I selected a cold beer from the fridge, turning to face back across the room as I poured the cold golden liquid into a glass.

From here Sara was sitting facing me. Her ass was perched right on the front of the chair as she lay back, her head resting on the back of the chair. One of her hands was draped casually to one side, the other was held high up behind her head, lifting the breast on that side slightly. Her eyes were looking at me questioningly, as if she couldn't believe that I had the brazen cheek to stand and study the details of her naked body.

Her pussy was generally 'au natural' with a healthy growth of thick black hair, although she must have shaved the sides at the front, and on her lips a little, presumably for when she was in her bikini. She watched my eyes with hers, her outrage lessening as she realised I was going to look whatever she did and perhaps she also realised she could do nothing without mentioning it to Clare.

I remembered back to last week when she had visited, she had flashed her pussy then, almost casually. I guessed her change in attitude was a case of power and control. She liked to be seen when it was her own choice, but not to be ambushed in the middle of the afternoon and studied without permission.

Once my initial arousal had diminished somewhat, I walked out onto the balcony to think things over. It was difficult to see a simple way out, without the banks support we would be thrown to the lions.

This trip was turning into nightmare in just a couple of weeks. I would have to explain it all to Clare in a minute; I just hoped she remained reasonably controlled.

12