A Weekend Away

Story Info
Fran and Ian enjoy a romantic weekend away.
3.5k words
4.59
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran was so excited. It had been over six months since they had been entirely alone and not rushed when they had made love. Not since before their beautiful daughter had been born. Not that either of them begrudged having her in their life. She was their life and they both loved her dearly. But as any new parents will tell you, there is never time enough to spend making love like you had early in your marriage. They still made love regularly but it was always a little rushed, always listening for that little whimper or cry that would tell them that Natalie was wanting their attention again.

Now she was weaned and her mother had insisted they go away for a weekend camping and she could have her new grand daughter to herself for a few days.

"Don't worry about us," she said. "Between your Dad and I and her Aunties, we will manage quite well. After all I did have four children of my own remember. And its not like we cant keep in touch. You will have your mobile phone with you."

They needed no more prompting as they hopped onto Ian's motorcycle with their camping gear packed into the side car. Ian had suggested the hills behind Brisbane. A spot they had discovered early in their marriage. There was a waterfall where they could both go swimming. Lots of trees, the bush teamed with wildlife. And best of all, hardly anyone ever went there so they should have the place to themselves.

Riding the bike as close as they could, Ian parked it in some bushes out of sight and they packed their tent and things into their two knapsacks and headed off. Ian let Fran take the lead so he could watch her as she walked. He never got enough of feasting his eyes on her. She still looked great after their daughter had been born. If anything she was even sexier with more curves to her body.

His mind wandered as they walked along the trail. He recalled how often they would make love in the early years of their marriage. He missed that since Natalie was born. He was besotted with his daughter but looked forward to this weekend without her. He planned to spend a lot of time making love to his wife.

After a fifteen minute hike, they reached the grassy glade that they had camped on previously. It was just a short walk to the creek and small waterfall. He smiled to himself as he remembered how many times they had made love there with the water cascading over there heads and shoulders as he took her.

They quickly unpacked and set up the tent. Once everything was stowed away inside, Fran turned to him and asked, "Well love, what's first? A swim, a hike, a cuppa or did you have something else in mind?" She grinned at him mischievously.

"Come here," he answered throatily.

Ian undressed her slowly and then looked at her.

"God love, you are so beautiful," he said, finally, as kissed her. His mouth was soft even though he kissed her hard. She took in his tanned arm against her white skin and she rubbed it gently.

He looked at her for a while longer. "You are so beautiful," he said again as he leaned over to kiss her once more. He ran his hands through her long red hair, bringing it to his mouth and breathing in the fresh scent of it.

"Beautiful, beautiful." He murmured. Suddenly he was kissing her face and her throat and feeling her body as though he couldn't wait. Fran felt his excitement. His fingertips brushing her nipples sending a current of electricity through her body. She leaned toward him letting him know she wanted more.

He stopped then, and took a deep breath. He filled his eyes as if to memorize her every pore. He run his fingertip lightly across her breast. Closing her eyes, Fran shivered from the gentle touch. Suddenly his mouth was sucking on a nipple, and she felt her body quiver with exhilaration. "So beautiful." He whispered as he moved to the other breast.

He pressed his face between them, then with both hands held them together and suckled both nipples at the same time. She arched her body back and pressed to him reaching for his head. Her fingers entwined at the nape of his neck holding him to her.

They were still standing when he backed away and looked at her, a smile on his face. He slipped her thong down and couldn't resist feeling the texture of her curly red patch that she left when waxing, and cupping her mound, his fingers reached for her warm moistness. They sat down on the grass. He quickly removed his own clothes and shoes. He then reached for her feet and removed her hiking boots as well.

He lay her back on the grass and once again looked at her. "God Fran you are so beautiful."

"I am not beautiful," she chided.

"Don't argue with me love. You are the most beautiful thing ever to happen to me."

She couldn't argue with that as she felt the same way about him. After filling his eyes, he began to touch her lightly all over with his fingertips. Suddenly he stopped. He took her in his arms, wanting to feel her body with his. She felt him as well, his strong muscular body, his hard hairy chest, his rigid cock. She inhaled his pleasant masculine smell. He kissed her mouth, then her face and her neck, nipping her shoulder with gentle bites that made her quiver, and murmuring under his breath, "Fran I want you so much."

His hands were on her breasts again, his mouth on her nipples, sucking, then nipping lightly, then sucking both. He sucked at one breast trying to take as much in his mouth as he could, then the other. He knelt in front of her, nuzzling her stomach, his hands caressing her cheeks then the split between. He nuzzled her pubic thatch and lightly, teasingly, found her slit with a wet tongue. She moaned, and he felt her quivering response.

He crawled up beside her, kissed her, nibbled her breasts, and with his hand, fondled and rubbed the folds and crevices of her pussy. She moaned and cried out as he seemed to touch every place at once. He took her hand and put it on his firm shaft. She sat up, curled around and rubbed her cheek against it, to his delight. He moaned with ecstasy when he felt her mouth encircle his tip. When she started circling her tongue around the knob sucking in his length and adding firm strokes to the upright shaft, he thought he would lose control.

"Oh God, Fran I want you. I can't wait." he said in a throaty strained whisper.

She rolled over and opened her legs. He climbed on her and entered her. Ian pulled back and drove in again, and again, and again, grunting with each stroke. Fran arched to meet him, trying to match his rhythm.

"God Fran I'm ready," he cried, straining, then suddenly ejaculated, pushing in and out a few more times, then relaxed on top of her. It took a bit longer for Fran to relax.

After a few minutes, Ian rolled over on his side and propped himself up looking down at her. "I'm sorry love. I was too quick but I couldn't hold back any longer. Next time I will make up for it."

Fran smiled at him. "I'll hold you to that love."

"As we are already naked why don't we have a swim?" The young mother suggested and they held hands as they walked towards the stream.

The sun was shining through the trees as they made their way to the creek. It was still warm even though it was Autumn. Birds were singing in the trees and Fran pointed out a nest high up in a gum tree.

"I guess their babies are grown and left the nest by now. I wonder how Natalie is and if she is ok." She said to Ian.

"I am sure your mother would have rung us by now if there was any problems, love. But I do miss the little tyke. Mind you," he added, "it is nice to have my girl all to myself." And he pulled her into his arms again.

As they kissed the feel of her naked body against his had him hardening once more. Fran too was feeling the excitement starting deep inside her loins. Their kissing turned deeper and harder and Ian's hands caressed her body. . But he wanted no rushing this time. He wanted her fully, completely. Smiling at her he sat on the ground and reached his hand up to her. She joined him, already tingling, anticipating, and wanting him so much.

He kissed her then, lightly, and reached for her breast. They had increased a size since before Natalie's birth and he savored the full round shape of them. He reached for her with both hands, and the next instant, she was on her back, with his mouth firmly on hers. His hand caressed a breast, and found the nipple, and then a warm wet mouth was on her other nipple. The sensation sent waves of feeling to her very depths. She rubbed his arms, and his broad back, then the back of his neck, and his hair.

He was kissing her again, his tongue gently probing. She took his in, then explored back. He tasted the warm saltiness of her mouth. She felt warm shivers as his fingers traced her jaw, then the side of her neck. He kissed her shoulder, nibbled lightly, and sucked. Unexpectedly, he took her nipple again. She gasped at the sudden increase in feeling. Then she sighed, and moaned with pleasure as he played them both. He sat up then, and looked at her, then closed his eyes as though he wanted to memorize her. She was smiling when he opened them again.

"I love you, Ian, and I want you so much."

"Oh Fran, I ache with wanting you, I love you so much."

He was kissing her again, holding her tight. She clung to him with the same passion. And suddenly, there was no waiting. He hugged her around the waist with his head on her stomach, then moved down between her legs, kissed her mound of hair. Then, he stopped for a moment, pushed her legs apart, and with both hands, held her open, and looked at the deep pink lips, like petals of an exotic flower. Then like a bee he dipped and tasted. She cried out, and arched to him, while he explored every petal, each fold, each crease, nibbling, suckling, teasing, reveling in giving her pleasure as he had wanted to since their baby was born.

This was Fran, his Fran. This was her taste, her smell, her honey, and his own cock was hard and ready. He wanted to wait, wanted this to last, but she couldn't. She was breathing hard, and fast, panting, gasping, calling out to him. She reached for him, pulling him up, then reached down to guide him to her warm wet pussy.

As he slid in, he breathed a deep sigh, and let his full shaft glide in and in, until she enfolded him fully. Yes, this was his Fran . The woman he loved. The woman he wanted to spend his life with. To grow old with. He stopped for a moment, luxuriating in her embrace. It had been like this with her from the first time, and every time since. He pulled back, and felt her arch to meet him as he drove his cock in her. He pulled back again, and pushed, and back and in again. Then suddenly, he was ready, and she was crying out, and they pulled back and in once more, and their orgasms reached their peaks, in an earth moving crescendo.

The snuggling was part of the love making. She loved the feel of his weight on her then. He was never heavy. Usually he got up first, before she was ready for him to. She could smell herself on him, and it made her smile, reminding her of the love they had just shared. She never felt quite so complete as then, when they were through, and he was still there, inside her. He loved the feel of her full body under his. It had been so long since they could take the time for this pleasure

Fran felt the stone pressing into her shoulder blade. She kissed him once more then told him, "get off, love. As much as I love having you on me, if I lay here any longer this stone will work its way into my shoulder."

He laughed and got up, pulling her up after him and they once again headed to the water. The sound of the waterfall cascading over the rocks soon filled the bush, drowning out the bird song. Ian dove into the deep pool at the bottom of the falls and Fran followed. They swam till they were under the fall itself before stopping and standing on the rocks. The cool crystal clear water fell over them like a shower. Ian pulled Fran into his arms and they kissed deeply as the water drummed upon their skin.

In spite of the cool water, Ian was soon hard again. He couldn't get enough of Fran and didn't want to waste any of their precious time alone. Soon they were making love once more. They both loved the water so much and often made love in the shower, in their pool or even at their favorite beach, Rainbow Beach, when they could.

Their day was spent enjoying the nature that surrounded them and each other. Mid-afternoon, they rang Fran's mother on the mobile to check on their beautiful little girl. Assured she was fine and happy and not missing them at all, Fran felt a little more at ease. They swam again in the afternoon and before long the sun was starting to settle behind the mountains. Ian made a fire and Fran made their dinner. After eating and cleaning up, they settled back beside the campfire with Ian's arm around Fran's shoulder a cuppa in their other hand.

The crackling of the fire was romantic and putting their cups aside, Ian took his lady love in his arms. He kissed the hollow of her throat and felt her shiver then move up and kissed the end of her nose and the corner of her full soft lips. He felt her body tense. He couldn't see in the near darkness but sensed she was keeping her eyes closed, making herself lie still and wait. He watched her, savoring the moment, then he kissed her mouth, opened his and seeking entry with his tongue, and felt her accept it.

He sat up, saw her open her eyes and smile at him. He pulled off his shirt and helped her off with hers. Easing her back down, he leaned over and took a firm nipple in his mouth, and suckled. She gasped as a shock of excitement streamed through her. She felt a warm wet tingling between her legs from Ian's ministrations.

He nuzzled and nibbled lightly, until she pushed toward him, then sucked in earnest, lightly biting and leaving his mark. She whimpered with bliss. He reached for the other breast, caressed its full roundness and hard nipple. She was already breathing hard. He let go of her breast and began kissing her neck and throat, found her ear and nibbled on the lobe, then blew in it, caressing her arms and breasts with both hands. Shivers coursed through her.

He kissed her mouth, then ran his warm tongue slowly over her chin, down the middle of her throat, between her breasts, and down to her navel. His cock had hardened again, and pushed insistently against the restraints of his shorts. He pulled her pants off, then starting at her navel, continued in the direction he was going. He felt soft hair. He loved the little patch she left after waxing. Then his tongue found the top of her warm slit. He felt her jump when he reached a small hard button. When he stopped, she gave a small cry of dismay.

He pulled his shorts off letting his shaft free. Fran sat up and took it in her hand, letting it slide back and forth over the full length, felling the warmth, the smooth skin, the hard fullness. He was loved that his size matched her so perfectly. She bent down to him, and he felt her warm lips enfold him. She moved up and down, and he fought to control the urge to cum.

"Fran, lay back and let me make love to you," he said, pushing her back.

She looked at him with dilated eyes, kissed him, and then nodded. He held her shoulders and pushed her back down on the ground, and kissed her mouth and throat again, giving her chills of pleasure. He cupped both her breasts in his hands, held them together, and went from one sensitive nipple to the other, and in between. Then his tongue found her navel again, and he circled it with an ever-increasing spiral, until he reached the soft hair of her mound.

He moved over between her thighs, spreading them, then spread her lips back with his hands and savored a long slow taste. She shuddered, half sat up, cried out, and he felt himself respond. He loved to make love with her, to feel her response to his skill. It pleased him to know he pleased her so well.

He explored her tenderly, knowing where her sensitive spots were, teasing them with his tongue, and with his skilled hands, reaching inside. She began to move against him, crying out and tossing her head, and he knew she was ready, he found her hard clit and began to work it. Her breath came fast, his hard tool was eager for her. Then she cried out, he felt a wetness, as she reached for him.

"Ian .... Agh... Ian!"

She was beyond herself, beyond any knowing except him. She wanted him, wanted to feel his fullness inside her. He was on her, she was helping him, guiding him, then he was sliding in, and felt a surge that brought him to that inexpressible peak. It backed off, and he plunged in again, deep; she embraced him all.

He made love to her slowly, trying to draw it out, make it last. He wanted it never to end, and yet he couldn't wait for it. With each strong push, he felt closer. Sweat glistened on their bodies in the flickering light as they matched their timing, found their stride.

Breathing hard, they strained to meet at each stroke. Then, almost unexpectedly, their passion peaked. In a burst, they reached their climax with a tremor of ecstasy. They stopped there for a moment, as though trying to become one with each other, and then let go. Then laid still, trying to catch their breaths. The flames of the fire dimmed then flared up again. After a while Ian rolled over and lay beside her. He took her in his arms and they both lay looking at the stars and enjoying their closeness.

"I love you Ian with all my heart. I am so glad Mum took Natalie this weekend so we could have some time to ourselves. I didn't really realize just how much I missed it."

"Ditto." Ian said using the line from one of their favorite movies.

Laying there, the tent and their sleeping bag was forgotten as they drifted off into a peaceful, satisfied sleep. Fran woke in the morning to the birds singing and the thrill of Ian caressing her breast. They made love again before starting up the fire once more to make their breakfast.

The morning was spent enjoying each others company. The time flew and it was soon time to head back to civilization and their pride and joy.

Fighting through the Sunday traffic, they finally pulled up at Fran's mothers home, where Fran ran inside anxious to see her little girl and hold her. Fran's mother put the kettle on so they could tell her about their weekend and she could impart information about how she and her grand-daughter had spent their time together.

"Frannie, you know I loved having Nat with us. I am looking forward to having her again soon."

"Mum, I hope you will still feel the same as we will probably take advantage of that offer quite often in the future. I missed Natalie but it was heaven just enjoying each others company again."