All Comments on 'A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 03'

by Troubled_Rose

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 14 years ago
thank you

I read the first chapter and was thinking of TBM, then I read the second and it reminded me of TBM, BUT also became its own story. I'm loving the story and waiting for the next chapter, thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
You are doing an amazing job!

This story is great! No need to apologize about the wait. It's only been a week! Although, I've just finished this chapter and can't wait for the next! Don't let us greedy readers make you feel bad for taking the time you need to create good work. A week is fine. Thanks again for writing! Desperately (but (kind of) patiently) waiting for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cant wait

Really enjoying this story cant wait to read more!!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Wow!!

That was an amazing chapter can't wait for the next one!! Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

amazing; please write more.

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 14 years ago
Love it!!

Thanks for writing this incredible story! Love the plot, the characters, the flow, it's all great!! Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

I love the story! When is the next one coming out? I can't wait! You are an incredible writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nxt chapter plzzzz

its a great story...waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more more more

please write more...

I LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!

I love your character development and your wonderful descriptions. This is a fantastic story so far and I CANNOT wait for the next installment! I am so glad that I came across your work, thank you so much for sharing it here!!!

vlawvlawabout 14 years ago
Update please

it's been awhile!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

Love what you have done so far. Hope you keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, please

So far so good, and I've enjoyed the writing with each subsequent chapter. I hope you're going to continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

I love the story, the characters, the everything and I want more. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Will Wait...

this is a great story will be waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I howl in fury,w aiting for the next chapter!

Your writings here are leaving me hungry for more. I admit it has been far too long since I have read a well written, and altogether ravishing tale such as this. Normally, this area (literotica) is called my "brainless read". You have, in deed, proven it possible to gain pleasure while still fully engaged mentally. Thank you! I adore the story! Please write on, WRITE ON! -1rivercat/nshift8

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Next Ch PLEASE!!!

How about posting the next few ch's I need more! Love the story so far!

sensualbelladonnasensualbelladonnaalmost 14 years ago
More please

Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hey!

were's the next chapter? it's been months since you last posted... please post the next chapter soon... i'm dying to read more....

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
ok...

the story is just getting goin....come on...keep writing :)

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 14 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

I really can't even express how sorry I am to you all for the wait! The beginning of this year has sadly snowballed with disaster after disaster. I won't even bother to get into it, 'cause it's all just too depressing to go into details. ANYHOW, I have started up again on the next chapter! I'm hoping to get it done by the end of this week, so you can all be at ease :) Again, SO sorry about the hold-up! I feel terrible, like i've crossed some unspoken author-to-audience faux pas and dissapointed you all! The next chapter will be along shortly though, cause I [thankfully!] have my laptop back. *YAY*

And a HUGE thankyou to everyone who's waited so patiently for the next chapters, sent me comments, feedback and the occasional awesome poem! :) you guys are the best!

-Rose x

isis91isis91almost 14 years ago

loving this story and how sweet Rafe is w/ her. I can't wait for an update!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more more!

I love your story! I want my own Rafe ;)

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 14 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

I have a question for you all. Now, I'm not completely satisfied with how AWUL is turning out. I'm thinking of re-doing the story altogether, and wanted to know how you all felt about that. I've been finding it hard to truly care about this story, because I feel like I've got no passion for the story its becoming. The general idea of the story will remain the same, as will the main characters. Might tweak it a little bit though ;)

Anyway! I'm off to start writing a new version, and I'll post that as soon as it's done. Let me know which story you all prefer, and if you dislike the other one in comparison then I'll continue with this story line.

Thankyou all for your support!

- Rose x

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
awesome!

nvm if u change it, am sure it's going to be good! just keep writing!

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

I saw your note! I hope you update or revise to suit your vision. I like your story, so far I'm not so deeply invested in the characters that I would likely mind if you revised some.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think it might be good for you to re-work it and get some more of the character details in....help us connect with them more. Even if you want to keep them from connecting up to this point...I hope when he gets back they will talk...then their personalities could be revealed through interactions with other characters. I want to see less of him giving in to his lust and connecting with her on no other level too. He is not a teenager...He is 700 years old and they clearly live in the human world and interact enough with humans to know how to put them at ease a bit. If he doesn't he certainly wouldn't be ready to take over his father's company. Be sure to follow through with details too. First, she left her brother waiting at the car to get a dessert. They'd have the cops out by now...so she'd have wanted to call him immediately. You could have even had the dad say 'don't worry about anything..we've contacted your family to let them know you're ok' or something. Just be sure to tie up little loose ends like that. I'm all for you re-working it until you're happy so you can be passionate and invested and give us the best story you can!

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 13 years agoAuthor
To Cannd,

Hey Cannd, just wanted to clear up a few things for you.

The reason you don't know much about the characters yet, is because I want the audience to engage in getting to know them. I don't want to make the same mistake as many other authors by prattling on with a list of all their hobbies and favourite things in the first few chapters. Read any book, and you'll see that you don't immediately know everything about the characters. Concerning the lust thing, he did just get smacked in the face with a mate. And as all werewolf stories tell, until they're mated their wolf pretty much controls their actions. And as any animal documentary can show you, when "animalistic" urges, especially sexual ones, take over, yes he's going to act like an animal. Oh also he's not taking over his father's company, his older brother is. =P

Again, I don't want to rush this story. I plan on making it very, very long. So that's why I'm not bombarding everyone with details just yet. Just know - I WILL be explaining everything.

And let me ask you, if you woke up in some dark underground room with a random old lady feeding you soup and the last thing you can remember is being attacked, is the first thing you think of going to be "oh damnit, my brother must be so worried." Idk about you but I'd be in shock at first and wanting to know where I was hahah

The reason Biyen didn't say anything like that to her is because he is not human. Would a supernatural being bother with such trivial details? Or even remember to think of them? Rafe would have had to tell his dad about her brother meeting up with her, which he didn't know about. But either way, he would have been too distracted and distressed about Liesel to think of concerning himself with a human he doesn't care for.

Anywho, thankyou so much for your comment! I'm just trying to clear up any assumptions you may have made :P I'll try my best to do you all proud.

Love, TR

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good chapter

i have enjoyed your story so far i think it is well writen and engaging

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
nice chapter

so far, so good. what could be the secret? am i bad in wishing them mated the soonest? hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brother

so she is enjoying herself having a house tour

with not a thought of her brother that must be

worried that she has been gone for 24 hours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about her brother? and ivory?

There is a reason why ivory is illegal, elephant numbers are declining so swiftly compared to their rate of reproduction all elephant species are on the endangered list. The forrest elephant is on the brink of collapse. And you also had tiger furs (also illegal) in a previous chapter. Another group of animals that have been decimated by hunting (all merely for their skins or their tusks). I understand that this is a story, and in fact since you are representing the wealthy it is more than likely that they would have items such as these. However, you chose to indict a car with the judgment of 'ostentatious' so I thought it only appropriate that the same and maybe even more condemning judgment be placed on these other items.

I was also wondering why Liesel was not concerned about her brother who was left waiting for her to go pick up a pastry for her mother (both of whom would be worried when she disappeared w/o a trace). She didn't forget as she recalled what happened when she went over it in her head when Tanis asked her what happened. Will this be addressed later? Otherwise you've been pretty good at not leaving blatant hanging threads. I am assuming that you have plans for the vampire, Angel, further in.

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author

To the reviews below:

As I mention later on, I wrote this when I was 16 and began publishing it here at 17 so obviously there are plot holes, hence why I gave it up and started new ones which I post elsewhere and others I have not posted at all and wish to eventually publish.

Just to clarify - Ivory is also a colour, which is what I meant it as. There is no real ivory here as I am deeply against any sort of animal poaching. And I'm sure, being a part of the Animal Kingdom, my characters are too :)

And the tiger furs are, as you would have discovered if I'd continued posting, from the Were wars. They were Were furs, hundreds of years old and enchanted which is why they had not rotted away, not real tigers. Just memoirs of the past and a reminder of their kills. But as I did not continue this, I can completely understand the misunderstanding.

To all my wonderful readers:

Regardless, this story has been abandoned! I have not stopped writing however, and I still write in this genre and will never stop. This story was a fantasy from my childhood and that is why I have moved on to bigger things, as I am now in my early twenties. If anyone is interested in what I write now, I will of course give out the details as soon as I have published work.

Thank you to all of my beautiful loyal readers, and even those who sent me hate mail too. My love to you all, I have not stopped writing. Raphael will make his appearance again, but Liesel is a girl I probably won't return to. Perhaps you will find figments of her in other stories I write!

Have a magical day, and I look forward to sharing my stories with you in the future.

- T xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying this

1 tiny error you use fowl where you need foul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous