Achieving the Skill of Self-Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay. I should get back to work, I guess. I don’t know what to say. I’m kind of pissed off but, wow…” Josh looked at them and shook his head. He zipped his pants up and retrieved his belt from the floor. “I’ll just let myself out.” He left the room and headed down the stairs.

“Josh?”

“Yeah?” He turned to see Regina at the top of the stairs. She looked beautiful, naked, standing tall above him, her beautiful big tits jutting out. He hoped he’d be able find someone like her.

“Are you ok? No harm done?” she asked. Josh chuckled.

“Not that I know much, but you seem too soft to be a hard ass Domme. Yeah, I’ll be ok as soon as I sort through it all. It was kind of overwhelming you know?” He smiled at her then turned and left. Regina heard his truck start up and drive off as she went down and locked the front door. Then she joined David in the bathroom to take a nice, hot shower.

Jan 06, 2004