Adina's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adina retrieved her pen, and then tapped the folder on its sides to straighten the papers and looked at Brian quizzically.

"Open it," he said.

Adina turned the page and read,

" "I hit, you count." And that's what they did: he struck her tanned butt with his leather belt as it turned red and she was counting with as much control in her voice as she could. All the while Daniel rubbed my vagina and moved his fingers in and out. My cheeks were flushed."

Slowly and deliberately she turned and looked at every page, reading a word or a paragraph. All her words. She pressed her palms flat onto the desk to prevent them from shaking, found her voice from a kernel of strength underneath her breastbone, and said,

"What's this trash doing in my classroom?"

Brian laughed. "I should ask you."

Adina said, "I said, what is this trash doing in my classroom?"

Brian smiled and said, "Why lie? It's clearly yours. You didn't even bother to change names. Well, at least in three of the stories."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"What a liar. Of course you do. Do you want to know how I got them?"

"Why should I care how you got them? They don't have anything to do with me, and they certainly don't belong here. Get out, or I'm calling Delia Parker."

"Don't be so fast. I'll tell you how I got them. You didn't encrypt your wireless."

"What?"

"You were uploading one of these...what was it... 'YouPorn Debut'...one night when I was cruising the neighborhood looking for wireless. My account was down," he lied by way of explanation.

"What?"

"What WHAT? Don't play dumb. I've monitored your activity, I've caught your downloads and your uploads, I found your account on Literotica, it's obviously you, and I could make your life a living hell in this town. Parker won't support you if I start spreading this around."

"I'm sure your hacking my wireless and spying is illegal," Adina said.

"Ah, but see, you're not sure. You don't want any of this to get out. I could just make you the center of a storm of gossip, or I could make it worse. Or it could get worse all on its own. You don't want to go to the law to complain about me. You don't want to retain a lawyer, either, because you barely make enough to support your mortgage and keep a roof over your fatherless child's head."

"What do you want to do?"

"Well..." he said. "We could do this the easy way or the hard way. You make me happy on my terms, I'll help you encrypt your wireless, I'll shred everything I've printed... But if you refuse me, you'll probably have to move, and you may never teach public school again."

"But I haven't done anything," Adina said. "What would I be fired for?"

"Adina. Don't be dumb. You won't have references from me, Parker or your colleagues. You'll be laughed out of town. You'll have the scarlet letter on your chest. Three. A for Adulteress to your dead husband's memory, W for Widow, and H for Humiliated Public School Teacher."

"You're so literary. I'm so impressed."

"My terms."

"No."

"Don't try me. A bad idea. My terms."

"I said no."

"Are you going to interrupt again or am I going to rape you on the floor of your classroom? My terms."

Adina shrugged.

Brian took that for an assent and said, "My house. One hour. Skirt, no panties." He stalked out of her classroom and slammed the door.

Adina felt as if she were falling; she had tunnel vision. Her breath came in short gasps; she couldn't catch it. She was terrified of his threats. She left everything on her desk, didn't write the agenda for Monday morning on the board, and left. And then returned to remove the incriminating folder she had left open on the desk. Blindly she drove home and let herself in, shaking so hard she made three attempts to get her key in the door, dropping them in the process.

A shower. She stepped into a scalding shower and when she was able to put off thinking for a moment about what she knew was inevitable, she adjusted the water to lukewarm and then to cold. Red and naked, she toweled off and dried her hair. She left it loose, parted on the side, tucked behind her ear.

What to wear? Adina selected a soft and clingy knit shirt, wine colored, with a scooped neck and long sleeves, and her black linen skirt. It was gathered and could twirl, but it came past her knees. It was disconcerting not to put underwear on. Intuition told her no bra. She put on her long rain parka and left.

She knew where Brian lived. It was not far from her own house. She chose to walk; she didn't want to leave her car in front of his house. Everyone knew everything in this town. The damp air felt cold on her legs. Her breasts swayed and her thighs rubbed without the familiar security of her panties and tights.

His porch light was on. She knocked. Brian opened the door and he greeted her with a friendly smile, as if she were making a neighborly visit. Adina felt confused, but then wondered if that was for the neighbors' benefit.

"Good to see you! Come in!" He drew her into the house, closed the door and locked it, and helped her out of her jacket. He looked her up and down. Adina thought, "You should stare back at him and be belligerent," but she could only look at the floor.

He said, without the good cheer he'd had at the front door, "We're going upstairs tonight." He held his arm out and she walked in front of him to the stairs, and then walked up the stairs ahead of him. At the top, she stopped. He took her by her elbow and led her into his office. The computer was on a slide show screensaver. The photos were all hardcore. Adina wondered, "Every day or just for me?" She had no voice. She wondered where it had gone.

He sat down on the desk chair. It was quite simple, with no arms. He said, "I want to see that video you wrote about in 'YouPorn Debut.' Take the mouse."

The browser was already cued to YouPorn; Adina was able to find the video he was looking for easily. She had watched it several times.

Brian said, "On my lap." He reached for her hips and pulled her backwards so that she was on his knees. He pushed her legs apart so that they were outside of his. He pulled the fabric of her skirt up so that she was bare bottomed on his lap, but he didn't touch her legs or pull her skirt up to reveal anything of her. She felt her vagina hanging in the air between his legs. He reached past her and put the video on pause while it loaded.

"How did you know about this video?" he asked.

"I watched them film it," Adina answered.

"OMG, you little stalker. I am going to have some fun tonight. That's for sure. What were you doing? Hiding in the bushes?"

"Just the shadows," Adina said.

"That should be your porn name: Shadow. Nice. Did you masturbate while you watched them?"

Adina didn't answer.

He pinched her breast. "Answer me. My terms."

Adina was shaking.

"Oh my god, you're not some virgin on your first hot date. Ok, I'll go slower." Still waiting for the video to load, he stopped his pinching and began rubbing her back in gentle circles. He kneaded her shoulders and felt her relax the tiniest amount. He put his mouth on the back of her neck, and felt her tip her head to give him greater access. "Did you masturbate in the shadows, Dina?" he whispered.

Josh had called her that. "Yes," she whispered.

"I like the sound of that."

The video loaded, and the screen filled with a view of Katy Michaels with a strap-on persuading Michelle to take it up the ass. Brian's cock jumped at the sight. Adina felt it through his pants. "Oh my fucking god," he said with all sincerity. Michelle was really not interested in taking it up the ass, and seemed very embarrassed about the camera. Katy was stroking the strap-on like it was a real dick and asked Michelle to put it in her mouth. Michelle said, "You are so crazy, Katy, but ok." Michelle took it with a smile and then said to Katy, "Like that? Want more?" Katy shoved Michelle on her back and penetrated her pussy. Michelle closed her eyes.

Brian put his hand under Adina's shirt and cupped her breast. He hefted it and flicked her nipple while they watched Katy push Michelle onto her stomach and then order her to put her ass in the air. "Not up my ass, Katy!" Michelle begged.

Brian asked, "Does she take it or not? No, don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise." He pushed Adina's shirt over her head and made her lean back on his chest, rubbing her nipples with both hands. "Was someone else filming this?" he asked.

Adina said, "No...it was on a tripod. Katy wanted Sandeep, but he wasn't into it."

"Play with yourself," Katy ordered Michelle, who was using one hand on her pussy. Katy entered Michelle's pussy with the strap-on from behind, and pumped away while Michelle got more and more excited, not even noticing the camera. After about ten minutes of banging, Katy withdrew. Michelle almost didn't seem to notice. Quickly Katy grabbed some lube and got the dildo slippery, and then positioned it at the door to Michelle's ass.

Quickly Brian leaned past Adina, grabbed the mouse and hit pause. "I can't take this." He shoved Adina off his lap and pushed her chest down onto the wide computer desk. He flipped her skirt up over her back and exposed her round, tight ass. He used his feet to shove her legs apart and cupped her pussy from behind, fingering into her labia where he found that she was very wet. He dipped in and out, circling all around and making her very slick. With one hand between her shoulder blades, he unzipped his pants and pulled his rock hard cock out of his boxers.

Adina felt the desk under her breasts, cool and hard. She listened to Brian behind her and knew he was about to enter her. The lyrics, "Nobody knows what lies behind the days before the day we die..." entered her head and she thought about the last time she had made love with Josh. Like in the song, she didn't think at the time they were making love that it would be the last time. It was warm, August. A rare east wind was bringing high pressure from the east side of the mountains. They were in their backyard; Dazi was sleeping in her own room, finally, and they were hoping she would make it through the night before getting into bed with them. They were in their camp chairs on the back porch hoping for a view of the Perseid meteor shower.

"This is like when we were counselors at camp together," Josh had said.

"But then there'd be a fire. And separate cabins in solitary sleeping bags."

"Yeah," he agreed. "C'mere, Dina."

She leaned over him and he kissed her neck. He pulled her down on his lap, facing him. He reached up under her blouse and found her breasts free. He ran his hands up and down her back, and then her front, and worked her pajama bottoms down her legs. She settled over him and invited him in, and they didn't move. He stayed hard inside her while she wrapped her arms around his chest, and after some time, slowly, so very slowly, they made the smallest of movements together, gradually building, rolling, pumping, until first Josh came and then Adina right after, stifling their cries on each other's shoulders to prevent the neighbors from hearing. Adina fell asleep in Josh's lap, her legs spread wide, waking when he slipped out of her to show her the first of the shooting stars. He had died one week later. A drunk driver had crossed the median and struck his side of the car. Adina hadn't known for a day.

Brian was completely different than Josh, her only lover. Josh had been short, 5 foot seven, with small bones, wiry muscles from climbing, an Ashkenazic face. Brian was huge by comparison, six feet tall, wide, high cheeks and a square jaw. His posture was good, with broad shoulders. His hair was reddish brown, and his eyes were gray. His skin was the type that turned rough and red from years of being outside.

Adina felt him at the entrance to her pussy and knew he was thicker than Josh, and that she was completely overpowered.

Brian started the video again. Adina couldn't see the computer from her position, but she knew what was happening. Katy pushed the tip of the strap-on into Michelle's asshole and Michelle moaned. "That's better than my finger, don't you think? Ask me to give it all," she said. Michelle moaned. Slowly Katy worked the dildo further up Michelle's ass.

Brian entered her, all at once, pulling her hips back. Adina cried out. His cocked burned her tissues, stretched them. No one had been inside her since the meteor shower four and a half years before. Brian didn't move for a moment, and then began slowly rocking. "You like this. You want this. This is not the last time," he murmured. He pushed harder and faster. The burning feeling diminished, replaced by a delicious feeling of melting. Adina began to moan. She closed her eyes.

"Yeah, Dina, baby, you want this. You need this." He kept murmuring and rocking, and then paused, Adina thought to adjust something on the computer. And then to her relief he started again. He kept up the pressure, pushed her over her edge. She came in waves, her pussy pulsating over his cock. Once she came, he moved hard and fast, taking what he needed. He slapped her ass, grabbed her hips, and slammed himself into her gaping pussy. He shot his cum onto the top of her ass crack and watched it slip into the cleft. He slapped her one more time and said, "My terms."

Adina was still face down on the desk. She began to push herself back up but he put his hand back between her shoulder blades and kept her down. He flipped her skirt back up above her ass when she jerked it down, after he pulled out. He tucked himself back into his khaki work pants and zipped them up, smoothing down his shirt.

"You're daughter is gone once a month for the weekend. I won't take your whole weekend. Fridays are mine. I'll e-mail you my terms the week before. There will be an element of punishment and humiliation each time. I will be your winter and your spring. In June we'll renegotiate. You may go home now." He threw her shirt at her.

She put her shirt on and walked down stairs. He helped her into her jacket, opened the door, and came out on the porch with her.

"I had a nice evening," he said, for the benefit of the neighbors whom she hoped were not listening. "See you at school on Monday!"

Adina walked home with his semen dripping down her legs. She let herself in and was surprised to see it was only ten o'clock. It seemed like an entire age had passed since she was in her classroom grading papers. She got into the shower for the third time that day, and then got into bed naked. She wasn't happy with his treatment of her or her own submission. She replayed the events as if on a continual loop, remembering his heavy hand on her back, masturbated, came twice, and finally fell into a fitful sleep, dreaming of Brian Smythe and whatever his plans for her might be.

12