After Party

Story Info
The party after getting home from the party.
1.1k words
3.75
43.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

We had just gotten home from a very dressy anniversary party for our closest friends. I was wearing a deep purple mid thigh spandex sequin dress, plunging neckline front and back. He was wearing a black suit with light blue shirt and navy tie.

As soon as we were through the door I kicked off my heels, he toed his shoes off and went to pour us both a drink. I headed for the balcony to get some air. He brought out two glasses of red wine.

He handed me my glass, I thanked him and we both leaned on the railing looking out over the city. "Quite a night wasn't it? Nice party, though."

"Yeah I know what you mean. I couldn't believe so many people were there. I thought it was supposed to be family and close friends. I didn't think that they'd invite everyone in an eight block radius!" I said giggling.

"Hmm, yeah." We both took a sip of our wine. "You look damn good you know." He said as he moved behind me to kiss the nape of my neck.

"Thanks, you looked damn smart tonight too." I tilted my head to the side so he could get better access to my throat. He obliged.

"I couldn't take my eyes off of you all night. I spent the whole time thinking how I couldn't wait to get you alone, even for a moment."

"Is that so? What would you have done?"

"If I could have dragged you off into a secluded corner, I would have kissed you senseless and who knows after that. It's a good thing that you were surrounded by friends all night or we may have embarrassed ourselves." He said while kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back onto his shoulder, "oh my." He laved my earlobe and kissed and licked his way down to my shoulder, pushing my strap down my arm exposing my breast. He hefted its weight in his hand, murmuring "exquisite." He then proceeded to do the very same thing to the other side.

Once bared to the chilly night air my nipples budded into hard peaks. Upon noticing this he rolled my nipples between his thumb and fingers, causing me to moan and bite my bottom lip.

He started moving his hands up and down my hips, slowly lifting my skirt up past my ass. "You don't see many women with garters these days. So sexy. I love this thong, turns me on." All I could do was moan.

He leaned his head close to my ear and bit my lobe, "You want this as bad as I want to give it to you, don't you?" Without me noticing he had unzipped his trousers and was pressing himself against my cleft. "Say it, tell me you want me."

I was panting by now, "I want you, I want you inside me, you drive me insane with desire, I can't stand it." He drew his finger along my cleft pushing my thong out of the way and replaced it with his hard shaft. He rubbed himself up and down teasing me.

I pressed myself back against him, panting I mumbled "yes, oh yes." He chuckled in my ear and with his hand on the back of my neck leaned me forward; I gripped the railing with both hands.

He took himself in hand and rubbed himself back and forth along my slit, tormenting me. I pushed myself ass back toward him, desperate for fulfillment. He moaned and rimmed my opening with his head. I cried out, "please, I need you. I want you to give it to me, please. Don't make me wait any longer."

He chuckled and drove himself deep within me. I threw my head back and grunted, then placed my right foot up on the railing giving him better access.

He grabbed my hips and withdrew himself excruciatingly slowly, then thrust back into me hard and deep. He kept this pace for several strokes. "Harder, faster, please."

"My little hellcat." He obliged by driving into me as hard and fast as he could.

I hung my head forward, panting and closed my eyes, "yes oh yes." Just as I was reaching climax he pulled out, "no, no, no." He just grinned and pushed me up against the wall.

"I want to see you come for me darling." He grabbed the back of my knees and wrapped them around his waist. I tore open his shirt and pushed it off, clinging to his shoulders and he drove into me, grunting.

"Pound me, oh hell yes, give it to me." That only served to spur him on, driving himself into me faster and harder than ever.

I was lolling my head from side to side, mumbling incoherently and panting heavily. "So close, so close." He brought one hand around between us and circled my clitoris slowly, sending my over the edge. I dug my fingernails into the flesh of his shoulders and cried out his name.

I brought my legs down and pushed him away. I dropped to my knees, looking up at him I took him into my mouth. He gripped my shoulders and threw his head back, "damn girl."

I sucked hard and fast, just as I had set the pace earlier on. Within seconds he was digging his fingers into my flesh and grunting my name over and over.

He took my upper arms and brought me to my feet, "quite a night, wasn't it?" with that he swung me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

He threw me down onto the bed and spreading my legs wide he loved me with his mouth. Nipping and circling my clit, he thrust two fingers inside me, rubbing my g-spot. I wriggled and thrashed and moaned. I was delirious with pleasure.

Within minutes I was screaming his name over and over. He rolled over onto his back and immediately I straddled him.

I took only the tip inside me, rolling my hips, teasing him without mercy. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him fully, and I giggled. I rode him hard and fast, while he rolled and pulled at my nipples.

He put his hands on my hips and drove himself deep into me, while murmuring my name, eyes closed. I rolled over onto my side and snuggled against him. "Damn girl, I didn't know you had it in you. That was crazy, you little hellcat."

"All night I was thinking of things that I wanted to do to you tonight. You're so sexy in your suit; I could barely keep myself from jumping you."

"We should go to black tie events more often!"

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers