All Comments on 'Aiding and Abetting'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 665 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
janice

Third story in a row in which cheating wife's name was janice.

photolvrphotolvrabout 10 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed the story. Glad to see that Ben watched Hellfighters and Hatari!

hebert100hebert100about 10 years ago
nice

one sweet tale. thanks

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 10 years ago
AIDING & ABETTING

ENJOYED THE STORY VERY MUCH THE WAY IT HAS BEEN NARRATED AMUSING AND HUMOROUS.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Yeah

Even better after the second read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

funny and a good read

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
Classic

This is easily one of the best stories on the site. It's one of those rare stories which is genuinely heart warming. It's light, it's funny, but you care about the characters. The ending puts a real smile on your face. Where's the button for 6 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet tooth

It was almost sad that the story was over. Such an amazing read made me so happy. Wish I was afflicted with candy problems of my own. xD

IrfonIrfonalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Very enjoyable - anymore please ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
signals?

What signals was she giving him? Why didn't her mom explain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to funny for words , loved it 5* .. more ..more .. more ... encore ..

lol , did the previous post ,actually READ the story .

1. no way a lesbian is gonna spoon Naked with a guy and get best nights sleep ever.

2. she sure as hell is not gonna put a strangle choke hold on his cock in her sleep.

3. read the story again

lololol actually don't bother , just realised you must be a Male ...lololololol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where was the romance?

Unbelievable, unromantic, insulting to those of an alternative lifestyle, simply not worth reading.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

This is a really great short story..... not as in Kafka or Tolstoy etc. but really good nonetheless... it was quick, slick and witty with a good storyline, characters and bags of humour... loved it. As to the above ref. to messrs. Kafka & Tolstoy.... I do see some connection to Bill Shakespeare..... tenuous, but still there, ha ha ha. Well done leapyearguy..... thoroughly enjoyed it. 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Five stars. Very fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wised up and

left perverted life style

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
Wonderful!

The naysayers be damned. It was sexy, witty, and just all around, a fun read. Five stars. Well done!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Wonderful

Completely and totally unrealistic, but a wonderful tale nonetheless.

Every man's fantasy, to find the most gorgeous woman of his dreams, find that she's a lesbian, and get her to switch teams. Never in a million years would it happen, but the fantasy strokes the ego nicely. As a lesbian friend once told me, "Honey, there are thousands of men that have caused a straight woman to become a lesbian, but there has yet to be one that has made a lesbian go straight!"

Gotta say also, Ben was perfectly written, as the 'clueless' dad with the big impact puchline at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Goddamn!!!

Slick as hell. A smooth start and a character after my own heart with an impossible situation that only a good guy could get himself into. First it gets a bit tough and then it gets hard and then it gets better. And better and so much better I burst out laughing. Well done, sir. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

A walking wet dream and a H.R. guy its has to be karma (true love). A great story funny clever loving and that banging noise. Mom a real MILF and dad a smart quite guy. 5 stars plus for sure. The more times I read this story the more I like it.

Ron

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Fun

Good fun read some would say not realistic but nothing is impossible, truth is stranger than fiction so they say, full 5 stars.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Repeat Business

3rd time reading this and it only keeps getting better. At first I laughed so hard at dons witticisms then I am entranced in the developing love affair. Simply one of the best romances on Literotica.

MorganDeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmmm

5th. 8th reading who keeps count, great story and I am looking for the sequel. Ron. Texas. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
Each time...

...I read this great story - I LAUGH !!!

It's true - Wit and Humour do a helluva lot of good in a marriage / relationship.

LYG - you done good - weekend pass for you - Thanks !!

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
sweet as Candy's pussy

Oh how good! A setup that turned into lifelong love. Everybody was in on it except the poor guy. So funny

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Great Reverse Story!

Lots of stories on here about a woman suddenly wanting to explore after years of marriage, and all the damage that results from her selfish, poor judgement. Often the foolish wife then realizes her stupidity; sometime too late and sometimes not, but always with a huge amount of emotional damage as a result.

But, leapyearguy went 180 degrees in the opposite direction. His character of Candy explored the opposite side, THEN fell for a decent guy who would treat her like a wife, friend and lover for the rest of his life. Good surprising twists, and a terrific ending!

Not sure how you write a sequel to this kind of great story, without Candy doing the usual emotional and physical damage of so many stupid wives.... Perhaps there is room for Candy to face temptation and make the right choice again without all of the emotional damage?

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A definite favorite!

I laughed...and then laughed...then laughed some more! Priceless!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good story

Poor Don he did know what to do or when to do it. Thank god for fast thinking. A funny story and Candy's mom and dad are a hoot. Good that Don now has a sweet tooth that only Candy can satasify.

Ron. Texas

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Fantastic story I really enjoyed it.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
perfect

Exactly what a short story should be. Excellent charaterisation, sexy feel to it . Classic literotica. Thanks.

Arty Kay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About every couple of months I read this..

And I laugh and laugh and laugh. This has to be one of the very, very best tales on this site. This author oughta use his (hers) skills to do more of this type of posting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
funny and loving story

CANDY IN LOVE. MAMA SEEMED TO BE A HOT NUMBER AND DAD WAS A HOOT. GOOD FOR DON HE GOT THE WALKING WET DREAM. I HAVE READ IT MANY TIMES AND IT JUST GETS BETTER. I AM STILL WAITING ON THE SEQUEL WHEN DON AND CANDY GET MARRIED.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then from the farthest, most remote part of left field, Ben, without looking up and between mouthfuls of potatoes, said, "Candy, does this mean you're not a lesbian any more?"

That had me howling. Brilliant :)

5 stars all the way

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good One!

A very enjoyable story. Loved the characters and the plot. Didn't know where the story was going, but the ending caught me by surprise-and I laughed. Thank You for a very nice story.

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
first...

favourited story after years of "lurking" - this is just too good not to :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story and the good ending'

Thanks for the read

rlh100rlh100over 9 years ago
Re: IT WAS A COOKIE CUTTER STORY

Didn't your mother teach you:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

I found your comment rude and unnecessary.

And you did not have the guts to sign your name to it

PabloneyPabloneyabout 9 years ago
RE: IT WAS A COOKIE CUTTER STORY

Personally, I enjoyed this story.

It amazes me that some of the all-knowing critics who spout forth their bullshit criticism, yet do not have the balls to own up to who left the comment. This is akin to a driver in his car in traffic that feels the need to bad mouth everyone else's driving, it's okay because nobody else can hear.

So what if there is not much technical background on the characters, are we doing a college writing course here? I think not, boys and girls. Take the stories for what they are, don't be so anal, it's not going to hurt to chill a bit.

Like I said, LEAPYEARGUY, this is an enjoyable read.

KovantchineKovantchineabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Don't take any notice of some unproductive criticism. Your story is really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good ironies used

and pretty ending u gave it ,so overall a good story with awesome word usage

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AT WHAT AGE IN YOUR LIFE

should you decide what you are. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more sex details

Great romantic story. Bit more detail on the sex act would have fired up your story even more.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I'm with Ben. I like the "Duke" too, Pilgrim. Another amusing story and enjoyable reading with good writing. Cheers!

anubeloreanubeloreabout 9 years ago
Delightful! ...curse you for that terribly sweet pun!

Heh you see what I did there? :P

Truly wonderful. I laughed my ass off when Ben made his reveal, and I groaned at the final pun. My only suggestion is the same as the anonymous fellow below me: a little more descriptive vigor and detail in their lovemaking would have been fantastic. I don't know if you were intentionally vague, or what, but I was a little sad to not be able to call this story my favorite both erotically *and* emotionally. Nonetheless, you have a gem here, no mistake. An easy (hell, inevitable!) five stars. ;)

PS: I laughed a bit at the mother "testing" the main character (forgot his name...) for faithfulness, but it also made me feel bad for Ben. I mean...shit...wtf do you mean "maybe" you'd sleep with (the main character)? Ouch. But I still absolutely loved the story, no question!

-Anubelore

handysrhandysralmost 9 years ago

Didn't you ever read the rules that say you shouldn't tell what's going on in the story, that the characters should drive the narrative by speaking? Well? You've got the majority of the story following Don's mental track, but not much talking.

You know what? You made it work! Damn good job, LYG! I loved it. There were several laughs through the read, and I thought that there were several phrases I'm going to have try and remember. This is going immediately into my favorites.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
Two things

First the story was written very well. I liked it a lot.

Second, I really don't like the last three sentences. The sad pun needed to be something else or perhaps left off completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A chuckle a minute

I laughed all through this one. Great humor. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn, I never

read anything twice ... but liked it that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it!

This is one of the best I've read along this line. Funny, witty, and sexy..Keep up the great story telling! !!!

JamesDanielsJamesDanielsalmost 9 years ago
I Laughed So Much...

...there were times I could hardly breath. One of the best I've read here so far. Added as a favorite, and looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a fantasy!

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous story!

Well written, both entertaining and funny. Dad was priceless. Well played. Why can't more stories be like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dad

Dad was the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was precious. your handling of the story was pure genius. truly worthy of the 5 stars plus more.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Part 2

She enjoyed playing the heterosexual daughter for her parents sake, the went back to fucking women - after she dumped Don, or after she married Don. Either way, a Zebra can't change it stripes. Don had his heart broken again, but had only himself to blame for getting involved with a woman that he knew had her wires crossed.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Since I see I posted last February and if wasn't my first reading back then...

obviously I'm enjoying reading and re-reading this little gem.

A couple of things I noted this time around...

Just because she had been IN a lesbian relationship didn't mean she WAS a lesbian... She could just as easily be bi and not have known it...

Also, funny to think that, if this family were more honest with each other on a regular basis, that Don and Candy would most likely have never gotten together and Candy would have, instead, been just one step from having her significant other cheat on her when it would have hurt her more...

Oh, by the way, did I mention enjoying this...? Because clearly it can't be said enough... =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comidy

Out of the pages of George Burns and Gracie Allen

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Ending

There has to be a better way to end a good story than with a pun. That's the only thing that bothers me about your work. Great story.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
ROFLMAO!!!!!

That was great, nobody pulled any wool over on Ben, LOL's, and two people went where they should have been in the first place. Loved it, Great Story...

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 8 years ago
Really, really good......

One of the best stories I've read on here..... just a tad, 'ride off into the sunset' together, but good nonetheless......

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more of them. This one is definitely going into my favorite's list. Keep up the great work!

MoogPlayer

brujaybrujayover 8 years ago
Sweet!

Still wonderful the second time around.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Brujay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell Yeah!

I really liked THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Read

Really nice read, thoroughly enjoyed it, keep writing!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Perfection!

Haven't read a story that I liked better! Outstanding from beginning to end! Don,Candy,Cynthia,and Ben are memorable characters and I'll be looking to read this one again around Thanksgiving.

bonerwithlegsbonerwithlegsover 8 years ago
I came here to fap....

...But all I got were some feels. I am ok with this.

crackattakrcrackattakrover 8 years ago
Gets better with every read

This is probably my fourth time reading this story, and I think I enjoy and appreciate it a little more each time. Top-notch writing, great character development for such a short story, some truly funny dialog and a heart-warming story all make this one of the most satisfying reads on Lit. I figured it was about time to give you some well-deserved kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
better each time

It just gets better every time I read it. Waiting on the follow up story on Don and Candy.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A CLASSIC

In every way shape and form I love romance and humor and this story is THE! Best story of them all! Thanks I love you all! Bye . Greg oh also it's worth every star!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Priceless!

This has to be one of the most outstanding tales I've ever read. Keep up the great work.

MoogPlayer

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
I also just re-read...

and enjoyed just as much...very likable characters, great dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Repeat of a Hit

Second or third time I've read this one.

Keep up the good work.

Ramjet

Old_SouthOld_Southover 8 years ago
Fun read

Even though it's been posted for almost nine years it's a wonderful fantasy. I enjoy rereading it about every six months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of my fave stories here

one of a very short, but fun reading list :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ROMANCE & HUMOR GOOD COMBINATION

I so loved this story! I have read it over and over again. It's very good! You hit all the right buttons on this one. Thank You! Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT'S WRONG WITH A HAPPY ENDING

A fun story, I hope their holiday get together would be the first of many as a couple..

MUGWOMP2MUGWOMP2over 8 years ago
A FUN READ

It is a feel good story, have read it more the once. Her Mom and dad were great characters. One thing though, you would think her could afford a bigger place if he had a Rembrandt on the wall???? (Just kidding). Liked the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

Wonderful, great story, great humor, great sex. One of the best stories I've read on literotica. Thank you so much. Going to check out your other stories now.

SpinletSpinletabout 8 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!!!

Man what an amazing read! Full of fun. . Nice story dear.Don Jr. I kinda like when that is given a character of his own. Cos it does think differently in the real world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great funny story man!!

Dude you sure know to write witty dialogues. I almost felt that the character was real, such close was to reality. Believe me, you do need to continue that tale... haven't read such a gr8 refreshing story ina lon time. keep up d gud work.. all the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Very different from the other "wife sleeping winth another man" stories on the site !!

Enjoyed the story!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unappealing

Totally unappealing. Made it through 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I couldn't stop laughing. Unfortunately, some of the feminazises and the girly boys such as sugna didn't appreciate your plot. Hey sugna rather than attempting to rewrite someone else's story, why don't you write your own story so the rest of us can complain about your writing technique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great, fun story!

This must be the 4th or 5th time I have read this story. I enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first time that I read it. Ben cracked me up with his "does this mean you're not a lesbian any more?" line. The whole thing was happy and upbeat which I especially appreciate. Keep it up, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Utterly predictable. I am glad to read that Ben was not totally oblivious to his daughter's proclivities.

Well written, but a bit long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Favorite

They thought they had the wool pulled over Ben's eyes but he got them in the end. It could have been longer but it was really good. It was a fun read having Drama, Love, Sex and Fun in it. I know that it is an older story but I would like to read more about the family and grankids.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

enjoyed reading it and even lmao a couple of time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 star

a great funny story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still Great

This is, I think, my third time through this story and it is still one of the best

written stories I've seen on Lit. And I'm not talking about content, I'm talking

about just plain technically good writing. Although I did like the story too.

I didn't notice up front if LYG gave credit to an editor, but regardless, the

author (and editor) should be proud of a damn well written story.

drdetroit019drdetroit019over 7 years ago
Better than 5-stars

Also my thjird time through this, and it just resonates with me.

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
truly Original

Congratulations. The story is unique and expertly narrated. Thanks for sharing.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Yes

Luv this story. Well done. Fun read.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Funny and adorable story

A story very funny and very enjoyable to read. Sometimes, life circumstances gives great surprises.

And never forget that parents can know and understand more than we think, we are or do.

I was laughing while reading, especially the final pages and confrontation with Vivian, it was very nice and fun.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfection

I love this story. Sexy, funny, happy ending. That equals perfection in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent!

very funny entertaining read. thankyou.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Funny!

Very easy to read and very enjoyable story. Two parts that made me laugh out loud: the part where they broke the first lovers face when she was told her hard plastic penis was no match for the real thing, and when they thought they had fooled her dad but he knew she was in a relationship with a woman, he said does that mean she's not a lesbian anymore? There were more funny parts that just had e. Smiling.

Five Stars.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
CHARMING!

Delightful, Funny, Wonderful story! This is the first of your work I have read, but Will Not be the last! Thank You... OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alright I Am Ready For The Boo Birds

I have several family members who have had lesbian experiences. But I noticed in each case, they were happiest when they had returned to the treasured values of heterosexual love. I have a young high school cousin who makes no secret of her lesbian proclivities. But she never seems truly happy. So, in stories like this, a major part of me is pulling for the right man to enter her life. So, with happy tears in my eyes, I award this story 5 stars. And a very serious "Thank you."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous