All Comments on 'Aiding and Abetting'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 665 Comments (Page 6)
JustaSailorJustaSailorover 1 year ago

Shades of Nelson Demille with the subtle running gag lines. Good yarn.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun. Good kcharacterization, kbelievable and funny plot, good movement throughout. I loved the character of Ben yelling at John Wayne on TV! And that he knew Candy was a lesbian, while the rest of the family pussyfooted around him. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story made me laugh a few times. Who doesn't love a happy ending with laughs?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracked me up was the fact that this Guy was about as Beta as you can get and still be a Heterosexual Male. The whole Janice narrative where he let his fiance dictate his entire life was a dead giveaway.

The fact Candy the Lesbian had been with him for years before finally initiating her whole relationship plot made no real sense because let's face it super hot lesbians aren't jumping up and down over average ordinary boring as shit Guy's?

Well at least she's got a Cuck on hand if she ever feels like doing someone else.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

A great fun story a nice change from BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's with all this Alpha - Beta male shit from some commenters? Just because the guy wasn't an macho he-male with his first partner? Some people are simply more easy-going. It's an attitude and not a testosterone issue. I was married for 37 years until my wife died of cancer, and we went everywhere and did most everything together. And, yes, I indulged her preferences probably more than mine own. And I enjoyed that experience entirely, even as she also enjoyed sharing her life with me. I was also quick to defend her and could easily rip the gonads off leering assholes who liked her and acted too inappropriately. She was what we used to call a 'looker'. Also enjoyed watching her shut down suitors with much mirth. It's called love folks. Sometimes you meet someone and just never look back. Or that is what it seems, looking back from 73 years old. So, yeah, shoot me, I enjoyed Leapyear's tale.

And, folks, lesbian women still have children. They have been married, had kids, moved on and lived with female lovers since Antiquity. BFD. Just like the classical Greek males had lovers as young adults only to set them aside, get married, and have a family. Get over it. This story is only different because the young woman had a homosexual relationship, then 'discovered' she had alternatives, and maybe the discovery was just one of finding what she really wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"How could she possibly be interested in a nobody like me?" A good question. Spot on, actually. There's no way this would happen with Casper Milktoast.

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 1 year ago

Again, great sense of humour, even flies across the Pacific, though I'm Atlantic born. Cheers.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Read this more than once...love the characters/dialogue "...my FIRST time with a man..."

love smart women, like her mom too

got a five/fave and in my All-Time Greats folder first read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow how fantastic I would have given it way more than 5 stars but as we know your only allowed the 5

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Thanks for the great effort - 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What I’ve always said if a lesbian found a good man she wouldn’t be

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations! You have some of the funniest set ups and lines I've ever come across in a Lit. story. Well done! 5 stars and many thanks for an enjoyable read.

GillotineGillotineover 1 year ago

A true fantasy! 5*

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I have just reread this tale and loved it just as much.

I loved your humour and the characters.

Mar

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The ultimate macho fantasy, he’s such a god in the bedroom he can turn any lesbian straight, bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightfully droll narration and dialogue. Even in throwaway lines, e.g., windex? Wall safe behind the Rembrandt. Good one!

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Loved this.☺️

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[24.11.22]

-Coincidentally on Thanksgiving Day-

I generally tend not to wade into 'Hot Button' issues such as sexuality, buuut some of the comments of the last three have made me want to...

In my experience of being alive for the last 50+ years, being in a relationship (then marriage) to a beautiful Mexican woman (sadly she died in 2017) for 26+, and having given up religious dogma/indoctrination for Lent 35+ years ago - I have noticed a few things via observation about sexuality and more precisely who we are attracted to/love, and that is SOME people (buuut not ALL) are flexible/fluid to whom they are attracted to/love.

I have a male friend (in like not the 'internet only type') who dated then married a woman in 1990 was married for a decade (more or less) got divorced and the about 8 years ago I found out he was in a relationship with a guy - so somebody you would call 'bisexual'.

Also I knew a woman who was in a 'lesbian' relationship when I first met her in the early 2000's but sometime around 2008 met (and eventually married) a guy and had 3 kids - so again somebody you would call 'bisexual'.

So SOME (again - not ALL) people can/will like both boys and girls (not to mention the rest of the LGBTQI+ spectrum).

Plus 'homosexuality' exists in nature and gender fluidity with there being documented cases of 'gay' penguins being in long term ''relationships' some species transitioning from female to male and visa-versa male to female depending on the need of the species.

Being 'straight' vs. 'gay' comes from religious dogma (mainly Judeo-Christian), the whole God created Eve for Adam to populate the world with people, but then (certain) Judeo-Christian nuns and priests, people who NEVER procreate, and those who CAN'T procreate fly in the face of this whole woman for man to populate the world belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Adden an abettin"!

"Aiding and Abetting, is the serious?"

"Oh Ya"

Let's go over this again: "You paid for the food and gas, did the clerk catch you stealing the Tuna?"

"I don't know, he could have"

"At what point did you shoot the clerk"?

"I SHOT THE CLERK"

"yes, at what point did you shoot him?"

"I SHOT THE CLERK"

"DAM IT, I'm in the middle of a confession here"

"WAIT A MINUTE!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he should have fucked the mother...in all holes!

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Started reading this and got through the first chapter when I realised I had read it some time ago.WTH.I read it again.Glad I did.Enjoy your light-hearted,funny stories.Many thanks LYG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of your story adds up ex specially if you’re going to be more concerned about football then anything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun and entertaining, rk

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Dad was hilarious.

strategestrategeover 1 year ago

It is a very nice story and i liked its funny moments and dramatic settings. Please write in.

Greetings stratege

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Don, I hate to bother you. Where are the cleaning supplies?" Candy whispered.

"Kitchen sink," I grumbled.

Fifteen minutes later, "Don, do you have a broom?"

"Pantry door,"

Five minutes, "Dust pan?"

"Entertainment center."

Two minutes, "Windex?"

"Wall safe, behind the Rembrandt."

====>>> Hilarious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had me laughing my ass off at multiple points of the story. The reply to the Windex question is pure genius. The commentary on the father was hilarious. And of course the reveal at the dinner. Just priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. And I love to laugh.

Because of the generally funny mood of the story, when the perfect turkey was mentioned, the scene from Christmas Vacation popped into my head of Chevy Chase slicing into the bird, just added another laugh.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Still a favourite read, sexy and full of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, I love this story. 5th or 6th time reading it. The humor is fantastic, and the fantasy is over the top. Thanks for sharing

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

That’.s just fucking funny. I’d give it 6 stars if I could

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

My umteenth read of this story and I still laugh when I read it, I love the family he is getting lured into and think it's a good way to go ........

bleeepbleeepover 1 year ago

This story should come with a warning. DO NOT READ WHILE DRINKING. My computer is not waterproof, I hope it survives. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has all the makings of a great RomCom. I had a little movie playing in my head the entire time I was reading. A suitably fantastical premise, laugh-out-loud funny and sexy. Loved the narrator's inner dialogue. There's a screenplay waiting in here somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was what I needed today. A Great Story THANKYOU THANKYOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. Every time!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

lflyer82lflyer82over 1 year ago

I just love this story very well done. Five stars and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You messed up on the title to the story. Should have been "Aiding and Abedding"..... cute story.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful little story. Full of humor and wit. So glad I found this little gem. Can’t wait to dive into the rest of your stories. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this story whenever I need to feel good. What a fun tale

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

shit eating grin? yuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just as good every time I read it. One of my favorites on this site. Sweet tooth for Candy - yep!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never stop loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an awesome story! And very believable. I remember having a conversation one time, with a family member whose daughter was a lesbian. One day, she moved in with a guy, and never looked back. The father told me, that many young girls turn to women, because men treat them so bad. We are all focused on the sexual preference thing, where they are focused on finding someone to build an emotional bridge with. And just like in the case of Ellen, it’s not uncommon for these women, to decide at some point, they miss dick. Must be tough being a real lesbian. You not only worry about your girlfriend leaving you for another woman, but also for another man. And as this story highlights, the “ electrica consolador” is a poor substitution for the real thing...

5 stars.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Second time I have read this story. If you read a story a second time and really enjoy it then all credit goes to the author. Excellent!

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

There is an old saying, I think it came from a movie - "Candy is Dandy but sex won't rot your teeth". In this Story the meme should be "Sex with Candy is Dandy and won't rot your teeth, but sugar will!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

550 comments? 'Nuff said!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

what a Great Fun Story! Great Read, Great plot, no cheating, it is a happy love story and happy ever after Story! Can't get much better than that. Candy has to be a very pretty, Very Busty, Blonde. Everybody knows that. Thank You for the effort! 5 Stars. for sure. Thank you. Happy Story! #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprise was had by all but with a Happy Ending. Did I just say “ending”. 5*.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

I’m glad she change not stay with that men hating lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have some interesting reflections on the Lesbian community. One of my nieces, was a confirmed Lesbian. Lived with her girlfriend for several years. Then out of the blue at a family get together, she shows up with a boyfriend. I asked her dad about it. He said, a lot of women that become lesbians aren’t really gay. They just are tired, of being mistreated by men. I guess that explains why, most young women on this site say they are “ bi”, keeping their options open. I guess they are PLINO’s. Pussy lickers in name only! Must confuse the hell, out of normal lesbians. 5 stars.

jlg07jlg07about 1 year ago

Brilliant story. One of my absolute favorites. "Beat the about it if him...twice" and "insomniac in a church bell tower"

Just great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@buster2u: Candy isn't blonde. See p. 1.

Great read, but you marred it with the groaner at the very end, so 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is no one going to point out the fact that dear Cynthia cheated on her husband. Then all but admitted she would have went all the way with the man her daughter is in love with? She did this to her husband over the thanksgiving holiday. She is a worthless cheater and no one can factually dispute that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the previous commenter: you do know that Cynthia was testing him and despite what she said that "who knows", she was not going to cheat on her husband. And how did she cheat? There was no sexual contact. Yeah she wrapped her arms around him and was a bit handsy in her kimono. But it was a test. Anyways well written story.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Loved it!! Great story!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

Quite liked that.

TerrydactilTerrydactil12 months ago

Well that's half an hour I'll never get back. What a load of b####cks. Sorry but this is the poorest "I can cure lesbian's, fairytale I've ever wasted time reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pun intended. Sweet. Nice movement in a short piece. Very good.

awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

I really liked it. But I still think you should’ve been some consequences for Cynthia and candy keeping it a secret for my boy. And candy should’ve been told about her mothers advances whether they were tests or not. A little anger after the French toast incident when Candy was pouting, might’ve put her in a apologetic mood and told him first that she had fallen in love.

Thank you for a very nice even though just a little bit sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love most of the comments, but the lesbians spouting out about this being a "turning the lesbian straight" fantasy just piss me off. Who are you to judge? People love people. It's not like every time that a woman who has been fucking a woman falls in love with a man, you lose something. No one is keeping score. It's not like it's a "setback to the cause".

Or maybe it is to you, and that's the problem?

Let it go, let people be people and stop making this a war.

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Different, quite. Liked it

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Candy thy name is Andrea. Heh. Still attracted to women but God damned a hard dick is amazing, especially when it's attached to a good man that you love and respect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t see this story as being problematic at all. We all have known or heard of people who have allegedly “changed teams.” Maybe Candy was always bisexual, maybe she just likes Don. It’s a cute story and there’s nothing wrong with some fluidity in sexuality, especially among consenting, monogamous adults.

tonyneatotonyneato10 months ago

One of my favorite romance stories. He found love and so did she. I really like her parents energy.

Who don't love the Duke ? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cynthia the slut

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun, and a good time was had by all. Chapter 2 about Christmas?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A fun filled light-hearted romp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just goes to show, the only real lesbians are the ones too ugly to get a man. /s

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

What a hoot! Great story.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Very good and humorous to boot, even the second time and without any long drawn out sex scenes. 5 stars

Foggybottom81Foggybottom819 months ago

I give up! How did Candy know where Donald lived anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A story to make you smile.

WetmartinisWetmartinis8 months ago

Story is quite amusing and a fun read; of course, when considering our esteemed author...

Old Lion, the quote is from Ogden Nash, and goes

"Candy is dandy

But liquor is quicker".

(And does not rot your teeth, either.)

HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

I loved the father!! He was perfect!

roveroneroverone8 months ago

This is a GREAT feel-good story...love the characters/dialogue...have read it multiple times

Candy's the opposite of a spaghetti girl...not sure if there's a pithy term for her/that...

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

This story makes me happy every single time I read it, and I have to have read it at least five or six times. The characters are so genuine, and wonderful (except Viv), and Ben's reveal at the end was hilarious.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8888 months ago

The wall safe and Vicodin had me laughing out loud. I’d give this story 6 stars if I could.

Durken82Durken828 months ago

@BarryAllen888, right? That had me laughing too.

rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Loved it. Dad at the dinner table was the best for me

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. It was easy to start reading and easier to keep reading it. There were no luls in to story and the humor kept me smiling throughout. The only thing that left me with questions was if Candy had fallen for him while they were pretending or if she had had feelings for him before. It felt like if it was the prior then it happened all too quickly but again, that is why this is a story right? 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A solid five, not the least for your great sense of humour.

An insomniac in a bell tower! Laughed my arse off.

Aside from that, it was a great story too. Easy to read, and with a nice outcome for a change.

At least he won't have to worry about some he-man catching her eye with her history. It was obvious that she fell for his nature, and that ignited the physical attraction.

The he-man's demure little pixie girlfriend might be a problem though. This is 'loving wives' after all.

Ben was great.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

I liked the writing and humor, but the premise is both silly and homophobic. Lesbians/gays do not switch because sexual preference is not different from color of hair or height in terms of change.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Full of humour. Ben at the table made it for me. He totally owned everyone with his comments. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Re-read. Just as good the second time. Five stars for a tale well told.

JPB

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

Hey @someoneother,

I would not in the least call this tale "homophobic'...at the very least Candy is Bisexuqal or maybe Pansexual.

I had a friend who was in a Lesbian relationship when I 1st met her - then later she met a man and had 4 kids.

Maybe Candy was figuring out her sexuality?

Look at Joel Grey (father of Jennifer Grey) married to a woman 24 years - who 'came out' as Gay in 2015 (at age 72) or Cassandra (Elvira, Mistress of the Dark) Peterson, married to a man for 22 years and now has been in a Lesbian relationship for almost as long (21 years), 'coming out' at age 70.

Life (and sexuality) isn't always 'black and white' sometimes it's varying shades of gray.

Stay Frosty,

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

third time around for me . a feel good story a few chuckles and a happy ending . gotta love it !!!

Opinionated1Opinionated17 months ago

Wonderful story with lots of cool little 'Duke' tidbits tossed in for extra humor.

This is easily a 5 star effort from a wise author, and I enjoy it each time I read it.

To those commenters who feel it is their righteous duty to label and catagorize

Candy's sexual orientation, I say to you it's not about you to decide for her. Maybe

she just never met a man who tripped her trigger? Every relationship does not need

to be analyzed and labeled like bugs in a biology lab. Just live your own life, and let

everyone else live theirs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of my favorite stories. ....

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Good one. Five stars.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Second or maybe third time around for this very humorous love story. I had a smile on my face most of the way thru it and a couple of good giggles also. Thanks for the great story. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This just sounds like a neckbeards fantasy

DwarfLord50DwarfLord507 months ago

I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed this story the last time I read it. You are such a great writer. The clever comments like “behind the Rembrandt.” So much fun. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn I missed this story. This was about my 4th reading and it never gets old and that ending always makes me smile with a little laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous