All Comments on 'Aiding and Abetting'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 665 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is the fourth time i have read this. It gets better every time.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

My second time through this, Just as good as the first, Thanks LYG!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
How

How come Candy isn't pregnant,being a lesbian she wouldn't be on any birth control,and he has spent hours shagging the life out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story, third time for me as well - thanks guy! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 * I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Nitpic (How VERY apt!)

Re read the story and take note of the timeline. It was only a couple of days - a pregnancy takes longer than that to announce itself! (may be different on your planet).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was very nice and sweet, with a slight twist on a common trope. The father not being as naive as everyone seemed to believe was a fun touch.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

I am always left with a question when I read this story; When will I read it again! ;) Thanks from a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the top stories on this site. Love the humor. Enjoyed it (my fifth read in one year) as much as I did on the first read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Pay attention, son"

Still amusing after several years...

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
I first read this 4 years ago and just stumbled upon it again. I gave it 5-stars then...

...and maybe 4.5-stars now; I’ve since then read so many good stories, a few better than this, though not by much.

One thought I had was Candy was an avowed lesbian, so she wouldn’t be on birth control. So 1:12 chance she’s pregnant now.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

So, let me get this straight. The MC (Donald) is the Director of Human Resources of his company and Candy is a Sales Person there. If they start an intimate relationship isn't that a potential serious conflict of interest? What if Candy has to be fired? Will Donald inform her in their 'pillow talk' after sex? Yes, I can see that that would work well. Also, Candy is not a Lesbian, she is Bi-sexual (she plays for both teams). Seriously, I like my erotica to be grounded upon some semblance of reality and this story fails on so many counts. They fall in love after a few days? Candy realises that she is not a Lesbian after one heterosexual romp with Donald (her first with a man)? They plan a life long commitment when they hardly know each other? OK, it was an amusing 'bubble-gum' read, but not one that set my heart racing as good erotica should. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AHAHAHAHA, this was absolutely, hysterically, funny. And erotic. Thanks

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Still a wonderful read and such a funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too much americana - football, tv, "shit eatin grin" (wtf is that??), spelling, grammar.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 2 years ago

Great story. I especially enjoyed the humor mixed into the complicated & sometimes serious situations. The line, “I slept like an insomniac in a church bell tower.” Is classic

Hoppi18Hoppi18over 2 years ago

Yeah, ok. This was a good story. 😂 I loved the humor part which seems to be slim with these types of stories. Keep it up, you're doing great.👍

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I liked the tone of this story, light hearted and didn’t take itself too seriously, somehow I suspect the way a guy/girl is wired sexually doesn’t change in the blink of an eye, or in this case over a few nights sleeping in a bed together, Bi yes, Lesbian to straight? Unlikely. That doesn’t change the fact that this is a fun story, after all Dragons don’t exist, but l/we still read stories about them! Cheers and thanks for writing and posting, Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is perhaps the best store I have read on this site. Tho I have only been on for about 2 weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story that hit close to my reality. While dating my fiancée she came to see me while I was in training for my Air Force specialty. When she left her home he mother told her to be careful and come back the way she left. We had fooled around but not had sex so we were both "innocent". The first night together we learned a lot about love and sex. Go forward about a year and I was home for the wedding. One day we went to see her father at the hotel in Daytona where he was the restaurant manager and had dinner. After seeing him he gave her his room keycard. The hotel gave him a room so he only drove home on weekends to Orlando. So we went in to get ready for the drive home and somehow ended up cuddling in bed. While laying together someone opened the door, looked in, and immediately left without a word. Mildly panicking we dressed and left for home. If it was my soon to be FIL he never said a word to either of us. Thing is though; if we had his key who came in the room with a keycard. He was a good looking man so I always wondered if it was someone who was hoping to see him after the restaurant closed after the evening dinner hours. I never asked and he never said.

AngelGonzalesAngelGonzalesover 2 years ago

A perfect love story!!! It should be a girly love movie!!!!

MrViixMrViixover 2 years ago

I loved this story! And, wow, funny, too! 5 stars and a favourite. :)

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A vert humorous story and well written. Couldn't sleep but had a smile on my face all the way through, second or third read to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great funny and heart warming story. Is't love grand. Solid 5.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Hey Nitpic (5 months ago)

Re: "How come Candy isn't pregnant,being a lesbian she wouldn't be on any birth control,and he has spent hours shagging the life out of her."

Very simple-

1) Some women have to go on birth control for medical reasons.

2) Not 'optimal' cycle time.

3) The author (like many others) choose to not deal with that circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

grammar, typos. i'd never publish without reading a story myself, first.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Great story. Humor, entertainment. To you nit pickers, just read the damned story for what it is. Let a smile form on your face. Then try writing your own story and submit it to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The humour added a nice touch. Enjoyed it immensely

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

You got me, my 2nd time reading this and it still shickles the tit out of me. This'un is a 5 for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a great little story, one of LYG’s best. A Five Star story, without doubt.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Did anyone read to story about how the hot younger woman (Kate) stole the guys wife.?..... Kind of a left handed "Ignore history and it repeats itself".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this many times and it never fails to bring a big smile to my face. I adore the humor immensely, and the writing is top notch. Thank you so very much for all of your great stories, but especially this little bit of magic. It never gets old!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the very best of its subject. Creative and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is great no matter how many times it is reread. A fantastic feel-good story. When Candy's father says "Does this mean you are no longer a Lesbian? That's a clincher..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep! I'm smiling too. Probably because I see myself as clueless a guy (or worse) than he was. Nice job. It belongs with the Legends of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she is homoflexable?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

nice but there is more to this story still she will eventually need some pussy would be interesting to see how that gets worked out

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

this is so bloody brilliant, you had me when Don said he loved her....fabulous.

i came upon your story as i often do, by accident, now shall look at your other material.

thank you!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Great fun story. Read and reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure that there are a few angry feminist or lesbians wanting to burn all of this nonsense and ignore a really interesting and good story. Some times life throws you a curve ball and somehow you manage to hit it over the outfielder's head for extra bases and this story was a good shot for all the characters. It would have be interesting to see how things back in the office developed when co-workers noticed that Candy seems to be acting differently when Donald came to her area but this story was written many years ago. Well, maybe ...

My only complaint is the the Duke was staring in many World War II films; not world war two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The humor interspersed throughout was great! I'm not sure what was funnier, Don Jr. or Ben. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, and the good guy wins. Her dad asking if she was no longer a lesbian anymore was the best part. I gave it 5 stars.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

5 Stars, loved the ending with the father

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

The father's response was priceless. Five stars!

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An excellent story, with some interesting sociological twists, to have calls for a man within a week of moving in with him appears a little unusual. I think the modern terminology for this young lady would be either bisexual or homo/hetroflexible.

I have really enjoyed reading this work again and feel that it is one of the most enjoyable on this site, thank you for publishing your work here.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 2 years ago

Good, funny one, the pervert in me wish he would have got a rumble with mother-in-law, thankfully the author is a better person that me in that regard.

jlg07jlg07about 2 years ago

I have to say i've read this a number of times and it never ceases to entertain. All the characters are great, Wonderful romance, and very funny! One of the absolute best on the site.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

guess ur characters knows what lesbian means. should continue this LW where candy magically turns back into a lesbian and cheats on don.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So no one is going to mention that the mom cheated on her husband twice with her daughters love interest? Really no one is?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Made me smile :) Good story that's funny with a great twist at the ending. Sure made for some strange family dynamics.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

Very cute story, loved it!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute, Funny, and Romantic.

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next thing, Candy gets sick and vomits in the morning. Don says,"honey do you have the flu"? Candy says, "no, I have our daughter on board, we'd better get married quickly, my soon to be husband". I, and the baby love you so much". She turned in her likker license for a mommy license!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NICE!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

No Matter How Many Times

I hang out with this story it never gets old. Add to that in the Thanksgiving day game that preceded this story being posted the Lions beat the Bills 27-24. Trivia: the movie referred to with the Duke lassoing the rhinoceros was Hatari.

Most people don't know that almost all of the dialog was ad libbed. Always *****'s LTW you are sorely missed. Signed: BTW

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Laugh out loud

Love this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

. Don Jr. was not at all impressed and he let me sleep.

hehehe

the only thing i found disturbing was cynthia making moves on the guy and him to be okay with it

but if its a fantasy its ok thanks for not making candy a blonde seriously blondes are boring as fuck

raven heads are exotic and mysterious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny!! I loved it and lmas off through out the whole story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entretenida y con sentido del humor. Ligera y agradable. Original.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I have read this several times, it never fails to make me chuckle.

Poor Don Jr. he gets punished for doing what comes naturally.

The dad's line was hilarious. He wouldn't have had a stroke because she was a lesbian, but her not knowing led her to love.

I do have a question, Why was she in a live-in relationship with someone she obviously didn't love that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep the great Romances coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fun story .

i loved it , thanks for writing it .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

I've read this story before and really enjoyed it! I wish you were still writing!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

don't know if you'll get attacked by same sex attraction crowd, but I thought it was a fun love story with a good ending. Nothing too complex, just a nice story that turned out well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having sex with a bi-curious woman is close to heaven, Having her choose cock makes it even better, and helping her become addicted to cock is up there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this 4 times, it’s still one of the best stories in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My second read a year apart. Excellent.

MainboyMainboyalmost 2 years ago

I think I commented on this previously but I will do it again. Well written. Funny. Heart breaking. A pleasure to read. A lot said in a short story. I have read it a couple of times and it remains a favourite. A great example of a story that needs no graphic sex to make it good.

Thanks once again. I will read it again. And again.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 2 years ago

I first read this story some time ago, and had been trying to find it again for a while. I seem to have remembered it being significantly longer than this, but I suppose things move a bit faster when you know what's coming.

I think the story could have been expanded a fair bit, prolonging the sexual tension, and it would probably be better if we had more of an understanding of Don and Candy's prior relationship. That said, the technical quality of the writing and the pacing are both very good.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def a 5 star job..esp with the added layer of male cynical humour.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

Uhm, she still manipulated him and let her mom try to seduce him...I would have liked to have him let her explain in her own words instead of him just brushing it off and then confessing.

That aside, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh. I almost downgraded you to a three because of those last three sentences. 😝

Good story though.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

One of my first but great to come back.

NaughtyBoy125NaughtyBoy125almost 2 years ago

Why do good stories so short but anyway this is one of those great stories and thanks for sharing your work...

JustactingJustactingalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the easy style and humour. Made me horny too... Perfect short story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Candy, does that mean you’re not a lesbian anymore?” Priceless!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very entertaining. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tale, well written, relaxed style, nice humour. An easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very funny and well presented and written. Thanks for the laugh. Well done

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story, to bad the Author quit writing 15 years ago. Too bad. 5 BIG FAT TWINKLING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What everyone else said. GrrrREAT!

But when mom said she doubted Ben would want to kiss the guy, was the author ignorant that John Wayne, a real, "man's man," was exactly just that? ... like so many of the big male stars of his era? He would have LOVED to kiss the guy! But, being an actor, fooled so many of us for so long. The joke's on us!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Well thought up and we'll put together! I hope the author is still alive, well and writing somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great fantasy. I am a sap for happy endings. Thanks for sharing

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

One wonders, if Vivian hadn't messed up, would this have had a very different ending? Great story, funny and poignant as well. Every man's 'macho' dream of turning a lesbian straight, lol. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My third reading of this story and still a solid 5*

The answer/question of Candy's father at the end is priceless!

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesomeness

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

I've read a TON of stories on this site and i have to say this is just about my favorite. Humor, justice, and plain great characters....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous