Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you are enjoying the wine and strawberries and using the aloe if you are interested have dinner with me tonight at seven in the Marquises restaurant in the hotel. Signed your Distant Admire

Alana did not know what to think as she sipped the wine and ate the strawberries. Wanting to go and meet the stranger wondering who he was and what he had seen. A little nervous and apprehensive she dug into her drawers and closet and dressed. Alana slid on stockings with her outfit not wanting to show her reddened legs. She was ready to meet whom ever her distant admire was.

Opening the door, she was startled by the hotel servant he greeted her and extended his hand saying. "This is for you ma'am." Thanking him she turned and went back into her room opening the small box. It was a corsage with a note asking her to wear it to dinner.

Alana looked in the mirror she pinned the flowers on her dress and straightened herself, adjusting the stockings that rubbed against her leg. Alana turned around looking at herself noting that she doesn't have any panty lines. Because she had not put any panties on it was becoming natural for her not to wear them. She liked how comfortable she was when she did not have them on. Knowing she did not have any made her feel a little on the impish side.

Alana walked the short distance to the restaurant. Through the corridor of the hotel the carpet was a floral pattern in red and gold. The wall displayed sensual art work from various artists some she recognized. Knowing that it was not an original because she had seen most of them in different museums and at different shows she had attended. They made an excellent ancient to the corridor she was traveling.

The maître d' greeted her as she approached the podium he was behind.

"I have been expecting you ma'am right this way please your table is ready."

"Excuse me how do you know where I am suppose to go?" Asking in a stern voice.

"Ma'am you have on a white rose with four leafs the gentlemen asked me if I would watch for you" saying to her as he turned and held out his arm gesturing to her to walk in the direction he was pointing

The maitre d' slid her chair out and the man at the table stood when she approached. He was tall his face had several days growth eyes sparkling in the light of the restraint his face looked familiar to her but she did not recognize him he was rather handsome.

He spoke in a soft tone. "Did you enjoy the wine and strawberries?" When he spoke, his voice was calm and relaxing.

"Yes I did thank you the were very refreshing after being in the sun and the aloe soothed my skin too."

"You are welcome."

The Maître d' excused himself and returned to the front.

The gentlemen put her at ease she felt relaxed her tension subsided at the familiarity of him. He continued to speak. "I thought you might need the aloe you were out in the sun for a while. I see you did not get burned to badly."

"No not to bad I am little red in the legs." smiling at him she continued as she leaned a little closer to him not wanting to be over heard by the other patrons in the restraint

"So how much did you witness? Asking in an almost whisper. She found herself flirting with him as he was flirting with her.

"I saw just about everything."

"AND?"

"And" He said smugly anticipating her next question. "Did I like what I saw the answer is yes. You are a beautiful woman and even if you had not put on a show on today I would have still asked you here tonight."

They made small talk and ate and drank he had ordered for her both enjoying the meal that was placed in front of them exchanging gazes flirting across the table talking in depth laughing at one another the longer she spent with him the more comfortable she became.

He was not a pervert or wanting to just have sex with her he wanted to know who she was interested in her if her was just wanting to sleep with me she thought he is sure going the extra mile.

After leaving the restaurant, he took her hand in his and led her toward the beach.

The sun set, the moon casting its silvery light on the water. The sand pale white from the light a gentle breeze blowing, as they walked hand in hand down the beach. Caring their shoes as the surf moved under there feet, soon they walked arm in arm in silence between the two as they walked.

He stopped and turned to her.

Her skin silver from the moonlight gazing into his eyes she pushed her body up. Her lips kissing him soft and tender he kissed her. There tongues danced together Alana pressed her body next to his as he held her tight with one arm around her waist and the other cradling her neck. Alana leaned back slightly to except his kiss with her back arched.

His hand caressing her back high as they kissed. Hand wandering to the middle of the back she embraced him the same. His hands traveling her body lower they traveled with each pass of his hands her skirt road higher. Alana could feel the ocean breeze on her bare skin of her legs and thighs. Each of them breathing faster from the excitement of the moment their bodies entwined. Alana's hands roamed across the taught muscles of his back. The gentle breeze blew, wave of water splashed on there feet as a wave of dizzying pleasure washed over Alana as the two embraced. Alana thrust her hips to meet his. She felt his lions protruding from his groin. He nestled between her thighs, spreading her legs slightly accepting him willingly, arching her back more leaning back in his arm breaking the long passionate kiss. His hand traveling to the front caressing her breasts threw the thin material of the blouse she wore. Feeling her nipples become erect under his touch gentle and soft pushing her breasts against his hand. Alana's pulse quickened with each passing minute with each touch from his gentle hands Alana felt ready to burst.

Walking and talking along the beach something Alana had experienced once before a long time ago. Renewing her pleasure of a romantic moonlight walk with the surf breaking on the shore, sand beneath her bare feet, Alana took his hand leading him further down the beach. Alana knew what she wanted and where she wanted to go Alana wanted him, she wanted him now. He to was a stranger to her but it did not matter she still wanted him.

Alana lead him back to her room on the beach walking up the dune he grabbed her holding her in his arms for another kiss. Pushing away, she grabbed his hand leading him again continuing to walk up the sand back to her bungalow he smiled recognizing where she was leading him.

Walking hand in hand in the nights moon Alana opened the door facing the beach where she tanned earlier in the day. Where the stranger had seen her in her moments of passion the room bathed in the stark glow of the silver moonlight casting gray, pale blue shadows over the room. She turned and kissed him just inside the doorway her arms moved wildly over his body. Alana could not contain her excitement for him. She moved reckless almost tearing his shirt off his muscular body. Alana wanted him, wanting him now, kissing and suckling his bare chest, nipping at his erect nipples of his breast. He let out a deep sigh a sigh of passion. Reacting to her aggressiveness rolling his head back and side to side eyes closed.

Alana could sense his excitement and lust for her. Alana undoing his pants button pushing his trousers to the floor Alana on her hands and knees kissing her way up his legs and groin. Moaning louder his breath quickened as she stood. She stepped back from him. Watching her, she took off the corsage that was pinned to her laying it on the table. Alana turned to look at him he had removed his shirt and stepped out of his pants. Amused at the only thing he wore was his socks she grinned wide as she looked at him. She put her chin to her chest looking for her buttons on her blouse undoing each slowly teasing him. Her eyes glancing upward at him with a mischievous smile she looked at him making sure she had his attention. He stared at her watching her undress she put on a show just for him.

She undid the last button of her blouse he moved closer to her. Alana put her hand out stopping him. Smiling whispering to him " Not yet "standing he continued to watch as she opened her blouse slowly exposing one breast and massaging it for him. Her nipple growing erect with each pass of the other hand she moved her blouse back fully exposing both breasts to him. Cupping each, touching each breast the way she hopes he would touch each. Putting the fingertip of her index finger between her teeth looking at him wide eyed, smiling mischievously while the other hand continued on her breast. Alana ran the finger down her neck in her cleavage, past her navel to her skirt. Sliding her hand into the waistband of the skirt placing her other hand on the outside of the skirt seductively wiggling her hips slowly out of the skirt until it slide to the floor around her ankles and stepped out of it.

Gesturing to him with one finger extended motioning him to join her. Stepping to her reaching for her hand, he spun her into his arms. Holding her from behind, she leaned her head on his shoulder. Her arms extended up behind her head he kissed her neck. His arms holding her hips as he pressed into her from behind. Moving one hand to her breast and the other cupping her womanhood his fingers massaging the area he intensified her pleasure. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath and letting out a long moan of pleasure. Her hands fell to his hips feeling his taut body as she held on to him squeezing and needing his buttocks her back arched. Alana thrust her hips to meet his fingers. Their excitement intensifying to the point of recklessness with each wave of passion groaning heavily and loudly, pressing her hips into his. Wanting him in her Alana turned suddenly facing him. Kissing deep and hard, he pushed their bodies to the wall. Embracing him wildly and hard moving her legs apart leaning back against the wall supported by him. She received him into her as he thrust his member into her Alana let out ferocious grunt breathing heavy and hard. Making animalistic love to her pounding deep in to her grunting repeatedly with each thrust she received him willingly. Her breath was rapid, hard and labored as she moaned and squealed with the excitement of him thrusting deep meeting every pulse with her own hard lunge. Each erupting with passion and excitement tensing their bodies against one another clutching their arms and bodies to make one at that special moment in time. Collapsing on the floor bodies perspiring and breathing heavy, neither could speak trying to catch their breath exhausted from the activities unable to move. They lay on the floor until their excitement lessened then crawled to the couch that was near. Laying on the couch with the doors open the moon lit the room. Alana on top of him nestled in his arms he stroking her hair peering out the open doors each watching the sand and the surf in the moonlight falling asleep.

Awoken by the sounds of people on the beach and the bright light from the day with seagulls swanking in the background he looked at her an angle asleep more beautiful now than she had been last night.

He too was falling in love with her as he closed the door gently after getting dressed not wanting to wake her he had a secret he wanted to keep from her now but knowing one day he would have to tell her all.

She woke to the calmness in her room noticing he was not lying next to her. Alana called for him no answer sitting up the day was bright rubbing sleep from her eyes still groggy from the sleep Alana stood wandering the hotel suite looking for him she could not find him or any sign that he had even been there. A dream vivid as the day memories of a stranger in the night but it was not a dream.

Chapter 15

A knock was at the door

" Who is it " calling out to the door a man answered back " Room Service"

Grabbing a towel from the bath calling out "one minute, please" she wrapped the towel around her nude body and went to the door.

The same young man from yesterday pushed a cart into the room the aroma of breakfast food filled the air as he asked where she would like it placed. The young mans eyes widened as he noticed she was wearing only a towel again not wanting to take his eyes off her in hopes for a better look. Bumping into the table with the cart with a look of embarrassment on his face telling her, she could leave the cart outside when she was finished and left the room.

Trying not to laugh she said thank you as he shut the door behind him. The tray was filled with fruited, breads and various other breakfast items some were made with egg she found a note that was left for her from him.

Thank you for last night I had a wonderful time I hope to see you again soon. Enjoy breakfast sorry I am not there to have some with you. Signed The distant Admirer

She ate methodically the food that he had sent. Alana thought to her self about last night. The time she enjoyed it was almost as pleasurable as the night at the party weeks before. The allusive stranger she thought chewing on a bagel. I have no idea where he is or even who he is. Drifting in her thoughts once again about, him and the woman he had awaken in her. The things she did before he came into her life and the things she did after. Last night was definitely after the stranger had come into her life. Before she would have never been so bold, so open with her display on the patio and then going to bed with a man she had met that night. Especially as a result of her display she would have never met him before she was having a good time with her new personality finding that she can get more attention since she opened up and the feeling she gets being a naughty creature makes it that more pleasurable.

Fun is what the stranger placed back into her life and the sex was great. Now I want more Alana thought as she listened to the thoughts flowing from her mind. This is not enough I want a relationship some one I can settle down with someone I can share my new person with and share the rest of my life with.

Vacation was suppose to make you feel better and relaxed thinking out load to her self. YOU ARE ON VACATION SO LETS HAVE SOME MORE FUN!! She exclaimed

She finished her breakfast and got ready for the day. Alana walked down the crowded street of the market wondering by each vendor some had trinkets for sale others had food to pedal. Sampling the local fruit from the market Alana thanked the vender as she paid him the money for the fruit she had purchased. Most spoke English here so it was easy to haggle over prices picking up a few things to take home. Alana spent the rest of the morning walking the streets in her light blue bikini-bathing suite with a sarong wrapped around her waist and a wide brimmed hat to match the suit.

Alana liked men looking at her, a sense of power over them and she was noticed quite often in the bathing suit she wore, it barely covered her breasts on top and the bottom was the same hidden under the wrap barely covered her very noticeable when a breeze sometimes lifted her sarong.

It was noticeably warmer today and yesterday from when the last time she had visited here. Alana not being able to enjoy the different things it had to offer the last time she had been here unlike now. Experiencing the different foods and culture the island has and knowing her way around helped, but she had never known what was fully around from her past visits. Exploring the old place that was new to Alana wanting to take in all the sights and see what she had missed from her previous work visits.

Alana wondered back to her room and put away the items she had purchased wanting to get lunch but know she was full from samplings of the different foods. Alana decided to gather her blanket and suntan lotion putting them in a bag with other things may she need. Alana called the front desk for a car to pick her up. The car dropped her off after a short ride Alana paid the driver.

The sun was high and the weather was warm a slight breeze blowing as Alana walked toward the beach. This beach was some place she wanted to go but never had the nerve to come here until now. Walking to the water, Alana picked a spot to lay the blanket out and sat down on it. Noticing only a few people had come out in the early afternoon made her feel a more relaxed. People swimming and playing on the beach just like any other except they were nude. Alana unfastening her top placing it in her bag taking off the bottoms and put them with her top. Retrieving the lotion at the same time, she put away her bikini. Alana started rubbing the lotion over her body in the places she thought would be vulnerable to the sun. Peering around while she lay on her towel noticing the people that were using the beach. They were all shapes and sizes of all ages. Families visited the beach along with couples and singles never realizing that this was a life style that others employed in their lives. Alana felt comfortable lying in the mid day sun with no clothes on nothing covering her body. Putting her sunglasses on, she rolled on her back and closed her eyes, the sun warm, and refreshing on her body.

"Hi" a soft feminine voice said from the side of Alana. Looking up in respond, Alana notice a woman holding a towel and bag.

"May I lay my things here if you don't mind?" The woman asked.

"Sure! Please it would be nice to have some company. Are you alone?"

"My husband dropped me off here so I could sunbath while he and a clients golf this afternoon. I am Katrina"

"I'm Alana." Reaching out Alana shook Katrina's hand.

"Nice to meet you Alana."

After Katrina introduced herself she sat down and disrobing Alana noticed Katrina's beauty: dark hair, ample breasts, flat stomach, long legs Katrina took great care of her body not wanting to stare Alana laid back on the towel. Katrina look at Alana smiling at her Alana smiled back. Katrina reached in her bag for the sun tan lotion. Rubbing her shapely legs working the lotion to cover her inch by inch on her front side the lotion covered her legs then her stomach breasts and neck and arms. Alana watched through her sunglasses hoping Katrina did not know she was watching her Alana enticed by her beauty.

"I am sorry to bother you Alana but would you mind rubbing lotion on my back."

Startled that Katrina spoke to her. "Sure I will."

"I am sorry Alana I didn't mean to wake you."

"I must have dozed off. It's ok I don't mind"

Katrina laid; flat on her stomach as Alana, nervously dabbed lotion on her hands and began to timidly rub Katrina's back slowly starting at the neck and shoulders.

Katrina urged Alana to press her hands harder on her back jokingly stating she would not break the two laughed as Alana rubbed more lotion on her back. Alana working her way down she noticed the woman had soft silky skin continuing to rub her back the woman let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

"You have great hands Alana." Katrina almost growling at her

"Thank you" Alana replied with a nervous tone to her voice. "I have never put lotion on another woman before."

"You are doing a great job you have éclat hands they are strong but gentle."

Alana gradually moved her hands lower to the middle of her new companions back. Reaching around to cover her sides with lotion the two talked while she rubbed. They had a lot in common with each other both had never been to a nudist beach but had always wanted to try it.

Moving her hands lower on Katrina to her legs skipping the buttocks area Alana squeezed more lotion. Alana squeezed the lotion onto Katrina's legs. Jumping at the cool lotion telling Alana in a jovial voice "That's not nice to do that." The two laughed. Alana continued to massage the legs of her new friend rubbing firmly each leg making sure the lotion was worked in to her skin. Katrina spread her legs slightly for lotion to be rubbed on the inside of the thighs.