Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That ok Sam your best guess is better than most peoples I am sure it will be fine."

"Thank you Markus." Sam looked at the floor gloves in hand.

"Markus this is the last time I do this for you."

"Do what Sam?"

"Spy on a woman for you? I will still do research for jobs and do most anything else you want but I am through spying on a woman for personal reasons. We go back a long ways Markus. You know I will and have done many things for you and you have done a lot for me. Spying for personal gain is not me Markus."

"I know its not you Sam. You are right I should have never asked you to do it and I promise I will not ask again."

"Thank you Markus I am sorry I feel this way."

"Sam no need to feel sorry I understand."

Sam got up and stepped out of the car shaking hands with Markus saying goodbye and thanking each other. Sam turned and walked to the plane. Stepping up the ladder of the Gulf Stream he turned and waved at Markus as the car started to pull away. The car started moving the driver asked Markus if there were any stops along the way to the Cottage. Markus shook, his head no and turned his gaze out the window watching the scenery go by. The day was bleak slight chill filled the air from the moisture of the sea. The day tainted his mood he should be happy this is going to end but that is what he was afraid was going to happen it all would end instead of another chapter beginning everything might end tonight.

The car stopped the door was open for Markus. He looked to the rear of the car his luggage was being unloaded. Markus walked up to his room through the halls. In the room, Markus took his shoes off walking bare foot across the carpet to the bathroom turning on the shower. Markus undressed laying his clothes on the bed. Opening the glass door to the shower, he entered slowly at first letting his body adjusts to the temperature of the water. Markus leaned into the shower face first his thought about Alana. Wetting his hair he reached for the soap, he played the scene over in his mind the scene he hoped was not reality tonight after he explained to Alana what had happened and why it had happened. Not wanting to lose her, he was hoping she felt the same way about him. Realizing he had put his friendship in jeopardy with Sam and the way he treated Alana. He didn't think he could feel any lower he needed to make it up to both of them.

Sam had set the dinner up tonight with Alana so he would have a chance to start making it up to her. Markus stepped out of the shower and dried his body after laying his things out for tonight he pulled back the covers crawling into bed he fell fast asleep. Markus woke after sleeping for a few hours he awoke before the alarm went off. Stumbling as he got up he went to the restroom brushing his teeth he heard a knock on the door Markus called for them to come in. A servant with his coffee came threw the door. Markus walked to the across the room picked the coffee up sipping the coffee Markus felt refreshed. Markus Glanced out the window and noticed that the day had gotten worse it was raining now. Markus was in a better mood he was nervous but he was starting to enjoy himself not having a vacation in a while, it was nice to do something he wanted to do not what he was excepted to do. Quickly dressing he went to the front where his car was waiting to drive him to the restaurant. Markus was late on purpose he wanted Alana to arrive first and he would meet her in the lounge is where Sam had told him to meet her. Stepping out of the car Markus walked to the door a man dress in a tuxedo opened the door for Markus. Markus looked at the man replying to him Danke mien Herr. The doorman replied as Markus walk through the door he looked left then right. Finding the lounge, he proceeded to the doorway another man took his coat and asked him if he would be dinning with them tonight. Markus nodded to the man and asked if he could have a table in about twenty minutes in a thick accent the man asked if the usual table would be acceptable. Nodding his approval straining his eyes in the low light he looked for Alana. She was seated in the back with a drink in one hand legs crossed very lady like Markus's heart skipped a beat noticing her he became nervous palms sweating as he approached her. He introduced himself to Alana.

"I am Markus Fallen, Alana."

Alana reached for his hand shaking it she gasped noticing who he was. He was the stranger from the bedroom. The man she had been dreaming about the man that captivated her since the night of the party Alana could not think about any one else except him. Drunken with pleasure and nervousness she shook his hand Markus sat next to Alana. Markus turned towards the waiter and ordered his drink. The drink came Markus sipped nervously turning to Alana. Looking into Alana's eyes he apologized to her.

For the next hour, Markus explained to Alana the events of the last month that led to this moment. Markus explained to her how he normally researches his potential clients and firms that will be working for him and the way the research helps him and his board decide on the right company or person to use. Markus also explained how he became attached to her and that the night in the mention was no accident continuing to explain to her that he fell in love with her while playing his childish head games that he had played a few times with others. Stunned that her encounters were all set she turned and slapped Markus and started to get up from the table. Markus grabbing Alana by the hand to keep her from fleeing while Alana rose to her feet.

"Let me explain please!" Looking Alana in the eyes.

"I thought that is what you have been doing this past hour. Telling me how much of a trophy I am to you."

"No I did not intend to come off sounding like that at all. I wanted to apologize to you, ask for your forgiveness, and hope you love me the same as I do you. Please sit and lets talk."

Annoyed at Markus she sat down and drank from her glass. "You know Markus I should just get up from her and leave."

Markus looked down at the floor. "I know you should and I would not blame you if you did."

"Markus you played with my heart. I had no idea where to find you of who you were. I am mad that you deceived me. On the other occasions, those meetings were wonderful you created a new me. Which I will always be thankful for."

After paying the check, Markus and Alana got up to leave. Opening the for Alana she walked out with her coat in hand Markus assisted her while she fumbled with the coat the night air damp and musky after the evening rain with a chill in the air an occasional car drove by as it splashing water as the tires rolled on the street. Uncomfortable Markus reached for Alana's hand walking in the night air Alana walked with him the stranger with a name.

"Alana tell me what I can do to make it up to you."

"I don't know if there is anything to make up for. Markus the time we spent together, the night at that party, was the best and the worst night of my life I fell in love with the stranger that made love to me that made me feel like a woman that night. Those feelings were strong that night and they still are. Markus I also lost you I didn't think I was ever going to find you again. I look as best as I could I didn't even know your name only what you looked like. I went to Mr. Alabaster himself to find you I never heard back from the bastard."

"I know you tried to I told my uncle not to let you know who I was he didn't return your phone calls because of me."

Surprised "Mr. Alabaster is your uncle you are the nephew that has caused all the problems between his two sons that the media has been having a field day with. You are the nephew that is going to inherit the Empire leaving the two feuding brothers to fight over the scraps."

Laughing and looking away from Alana turning back to her. "Yep that is me the spoiled nephew as my cousins put it. Mr. Alabaster is my Uncle and his name is Mr. Fallen he is the brother of my mom. She passed away when I was ten. Alabaster is the name of my great-grandmother on my mother's side of the family. My grandmothers married name is Fallen my great-grandmother Alabaster had only one child my grand mother and she had one girl and one boy. When my mother died my uncle took me in and raised me he was sole heir to the Corporation until my cousins and me came along."

Markus stopped walking he turned toward Alana taking off his gloves he cupped her face with, both hands staring Alana in the eye.

"Alana I would leave all of my wealth behind. Just to be with you. I am deeply sorry for the way I left you not knowing who I was. For what I did to you. I would not have blamed you if you would have walked out tonight, but you are still here with me. Walking in the cold rain getting wet and shivering, you being here right now tells me and correct me if I am wrong. It tells me you want to try to make this work."

Alana put her hands on his wrists standing on her tip toes reaching for his mouth with hers she kissed Markus passionately. Embracing she looked at him after the kiss smiling with her eyes as Alana nestles into his shoulder. "Yes Markus I am willing to try to work it out."

Holding Alana in one hand Markus reached in his pocket with the other hand. Retrieving his cell phone pressing a button telling the other person on the other end of the phone where he was. Moments later a car pulled next to them Markus opened the door Alana stepped in out of the moist night air the car was warm inviting. Alana and Markus rode in the back. Her head on his shoulder hands clasped together the radio played softly Alana closed her eyes relaxed by the gentle bumps and noises of the road and car Alana drifted off to sleep.

Alana woke briefly while Markus helped her inside taking her up stairs she undressed as Markus pulled the sheets back Alana crawled under the sheet and blanket Markus did the same. Alana snuggled into Markus feeling safe Alana drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Alana awoke groggy looking around the room she saw Markus sitting in a chair near the window reading the morning paper sipping a cup of coffee. Alana got up and walked over to him kissing him on the cheek she told him thank you for being here the next morning. Markus turned toward Alana giving her a long kiss telling her how lovely she looked this morning. Markus put his paper aside and stood leading Alana by the hand to the next room. He reached into and turned the shower on kissing Alana as he left the room.

The room filled with steam as Alana prepared for a shower. She opened the stall doors and stepped into the water. Alana turned to let the water hit her back it felt soothing. She leaned her head back wetting her hair raising her hands wiping the water off her face back to her hair making sure her hair was wet. Alana closed her eyes with the water caressing her body. Slightly startled as a pair of hands gently pulled her Alana opened her eyes looking at Markus. She smiled at him as she embraced his muscular body. The two embraced under the warm water as it splashed off his shoulders. Bring his lips to hers they kissed passionately turning her body with her back facing him he reached for the soap. Alana leaned back into his arms. Cradling Alana Markus began washing and caressing her at the same time he lathered the front of her. Markus's hands washed from her neck to her belly button. Alana pressed her body into his as he lathered her skin with soap. Obviously becoming aroused Alana closed her eyes enjoying the treatment her body was getting from the man she had longed for. Wanting him she turned facing Markus she took the soap from him and returned the favor. Alana caressed his body rubbing soap over his muscular chest, arms, and stomach. Alana noticed his arousal also as she washed him in his most private spot. Markus leaned back against the wall his eyes closed letting out a soft moan as Alana continued to touch him. Markus rinsed her body along with his turning the water off when he was finished. After the two stepped out of the shower Markus made sure his feet were steady, he picked Alana up cradling her in his arms and carried her to bed.

Laying her down Alana arched her back stretching with arms extended her head turned from him. She caressed the satin sheet of the bed. Not wanting the moment to end, she closed her eyes to revel in the passion as she waited for him to touch her. Continuing to arch her back rolling on her side, head turning the opposite direction of her hips, eyes closed Alana couldn't imagine anything better. She was going to make love to the stranger whom she now knew even though briefly she only knew him, feeling she had known him all of her life.

He reached down touching Alana's taught body. Palm extended he felt the skin of her shoulder. Alana's skin soft, silky, cream colored and cool from the water. His hand pushing gently into her skin drifting to her side following the sumptuous curves of Alana's body Markus knelt next to her on the bed. Slowly rolling Alana on to her stomach, he rested next to her sitting on his calves as he reached for her shoulder massaging each. Gently his hands glided over her back rubbing her body he reached her toes working back up to the shoulders. Alana moaned softly as the stranger with a name touched her. Her mind and body escaping from reality Alana wondered if this was the change she had needed, a man she felt comfortable with, a man that she was willing to please any way she could fantasy or reality, a man that was willing to please her in fantasy or reality. Alana closed her eyes daydreaming in the thoughts of the past. The thoughts that were not the past that she lived so cautiously; it was the past that she dwelled upon in the recent the one past she took a risk with a stranger on a night that was foreign to her and the days that followed. Until this moment when the strangers hands brought her, back to more than just reality he touched her in ways that only he knew how to touch her. Now this stranger had a name and his name was Markus. Crying out his name as he brought the fullest of pleasures to her. His name, a name she had only heard a short time ago she cried out.

"MARKUS."

Markus felt her trembling under his hands. Alana started to relax Markus rolled her over softly to see her face hearing her sobs. Looking at her drizzling eyes and pouting lips he asked her in a soft voice if she was all right? Alana nodded throwing her arms around him embracing for what seemed like and eternity. The two laid in bed holding each other. Markus reached up to her face cupping the side as his thumbs wiped away the tears. Looking at him "Oh! Markus." She said sobbing.

"What's wrong why are you crying?"

"You have turned my into a crying fool not knowing who you were or where you were. I fell in love with you. You a complete stranger that changed me. Gave me things that were missing. Things I desired and didn't know how to get them until you came into my life. Do you know what it's like falling in love with a stranger and not being able to have him? Damn you! Markus damn you! How dare you do this! You changed my life and didn't even know you did. You have no idea what I was like before this day. I do not know if I am mad blissful. Knowing you're here with me knowing and forgiving you. Forgiving what you did to me, and pleased you did it."

"Alana I know what I did to you. I am sorry I never meant to hurt you that was not my intention. You are here now and that is what really matters now."

"Markus you don't understand."

"I guess not Alana try to explain it to me please."

"Markus before the night we shared together." Alana looked at Markus stuttering looking for the right words to say. Gulping Alana looks at Markus she tells him about her life and how she felt she was missing. Missing things, she has only read about and things that she was too afraid to try until the night she had spent with him. The night had changed her life. Alana was already making the changes but they were few and she didn't know how to do it or what to do until the night she had with him. In the room she remembered vividly Alana could close her eyes remembering the night and smell the brisk aroma of that night the heat of passion both shared in it. Feeling the night in her mind as if she was there again every thing was right every thing was clear with her and with the stranger the stranger that had a name now that was laid next to her in the bed. Alana talked for an hour Markus watched tentatively as she talked laughing when she was funny and concerned with her thoughts. Alana told him about her childhood growing up with parents that were conservative. The life she had lead up to a couple weeks ago was boring by other standards. She explained to Markus she had never been like this she never would have acted like she had if it wasn't for him. The sex that they had together was amazing she explained. Alana also explained that in the restaurant on the beach she had not know it was him, but also had hoped, prayed, yearned, that it was him. Fantasizing, but also knowing that she didn't know who he was and all Alana knew she was in bed with strangers and they would take her to new heights of pleasure. Finding out the truth made it more pleasing to Alana.

Alana exclaimed to Markus that she had wished to change. She wanted to experience things that she had never done before and to do things that was not expected of her she was tired of playing the conservative shy woman roll Alana wanted adventure, mystery and exotic in counters that was read about but never lived. Markus laid by her side stroking her with his finger caressing her long soft hair as she talked. Telling Markus about her feelings Markus listened to Alana he held her close to him letting her know he was there and she was safe. Wanting to take all the pain away from her, he held her close. He turned to her when she paused holding her face in his hand he kissed her passionately. Alana responded to him his touch his passion the two lay in bed all morning soaking the suns rays that shone threw the window passion erupted for both as they made love to each other. Drifting off to sleep satisfied neither one said a word to the other only the expressions of there body they knew what the other felt. Feeling safe and satisfied Alana looked at Markus with a grin of joy.

"Markus I have something else to tell you."

"What is it."

"Markus I am pregnant."

Marcus with a surprised look on his face turning to her he reached out with his arms. He brought her close to him. Marcus's hand reached up to wipe the tears from her face. Marcus looked into her eyes she looked back at him. Staring at each other, feelings of love overwhelm both. In bed they laid holding each other Alana fell fast asleep. After Alana was a sleep Markus got up he went to the kitchen reaching for a glass out of the cabinet placed on the counter he walked over to the refrigerator. Markus poured a glass of milk. Quietly he walked into the living room sitting down in his recliner, he reached for the remote and clicked on the television set. Methodically drinking from his glass he contemplated what Alana had told him a few minutes ago. Looking at the television he stared passed it. Was he ready was going to be able to raise a child.

He did love Alana, and the more time spent with her, the more he loved her. This woman that Markus had met weeks ago, has taken him to places that no other has taken him before. As Markus continue to stare at the TV, thoughts of Alana filled his mind. She's beautiful, she's graceful, Markus loved her like no other. Markus cannot stop thinking of Alana and the baby. Markus his first instinct after she had told the she was pregnant was to flee but Markus was aware of the responsibilities he had to his unborn child and the woman that carries it. She was special to him only knowing her for a short time. The only thing that he knew about her, was that she lived a solemn life until few weeks ago

1...67891011