Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying on one of the dresses looking at her self in the mirror the dress she had on was black fit snug almost to snug it was similar to a cocktail dress she owned. Stripping it off Alana hung it up taking the next dress off the hanger. Noticing the back of the dress was bare she took off her bra and laid it next to her clothes. Alana proceeded to put the dress on she had selected it was red and fit tight. Looking at the way the dress fit in the mirror that she was in front of. Alana didn't liked what she saw in the mirror. The lower half of her body was shapely in the dress her breasts were flattened not faltering at all. Taking off the dress Alana was nude in the changing room except for her legs having stocking on that came up to mid thigh. Alana selected the third dress she put it on turning to look at it in the mirror. She liked the way it fit. No bra on, Alana could see in the mirror that the dress was partially see through showing her pink erect nipples through the white fabric. Alana's legs looked shapely in the white dress accenting the curves of her hips. The dress matched Alana's mood. Alana fell in love with the dress placing it apart from the others. Alana finished dressing in what she had arrived in leaving her bra off and putting it in her handbag.

Giving the clerk the other dresses she tried on she went and paid for the one she selected.

New shoes Alana thought as she proceeded to a shoe store across from the store she was at. Walking in to the store Alana noticed a row of chairs and a salesman. The salesman young his looks strikingly handsome in his late teens to early twenties a boy working his way threw school possibly. The young salesman stuck at work on a Friday night. Alana walked to the chairs and sat down Alana's mood had not changed. She wanted to show off for him. Feeling her wetness build between her legs the young man asked if he could help her. Pulling out the dress telling him she needed shoes to match. The young salesman left. While waiting she slid down in the chair a little making sure her skirt moved up her thighs. The skirt covering her only enough Alana was going to have fun with the salesman. A few minutes later, the salesman returned with several pairs of shoes. He sat directly in front of her on a short stool, asking for her right foot as she uncrossed her legs and crossed them with the right leg hanging over her left knee. Alana look up to notice the young salesman reaction as she had crossed and uncrossed her legs to accommodate his request. The look on his face told her that he had seen everything she wanted him to see. Trying on several pairs of shoes Alana noticed the young man becoming nervous his hands trembling as he fit her shoes. The reaction was the same as she leaned forward fairing to check the fit of the shoe. Her blouse open enough so the young man could see, she wasn't wearing a bra. Alana was sure he had noticed the salesman became more nervous and fumbled the shoes. Noticing a rather large bulge in his pants as he sat on the stool, she knew that he had definitely notice, how she was dressed. Alana had a devilish grin on her face as she asked the young salesman if he had more shoes, she could try on. The young salesman took a box telling her that he needed it so he would not forget her size. He stood and held the box in front of the fly of his pants. "Ummm" she exclaimed. This is fun she was driving the young man insane with her indiscreet behavior.

The turn on was phenomenal Alana had just experienced. She never knew buying shoes could be so rousing. Having all she needed from the stores, she went to her tinny apartment.

Aroused and exited Alana decided to continue her impish behavior when she noticed the window curtains open in her apartment. Throwing her new clothes on the bed she turned on some music. Filling the room with a soft romantic song she started to move to the music. She undressed the more she danced the closer she moved to the window her hips swelling with excitement as looked out to see if anyone was noticing her from the building across the way. Not being able to tell if anyone could it didn't matter to her. Fully nude she went to the bathroom she reached down and turned the water on. Sitting on the side of the garden tube making sure her bath was not to hot or to cold. Alana made sure the temperature was perfect. Bubbles forming in the water from the bubble bath she poured in the tub. Alana walked over and dimmed the lights in her bathroom and out of a drawer she pulled out her candles and matches and placed them around the tube. Lighting the candles she placed them on the side of the tube the bath filled with the aroma of popery. All the candles were lit. Alana lit her incense sticks she kept on the far side of the tub. Extinguishing the match, she sunk into the tub slowly getting use to the warm water. After putting her hair into a bun Alana sunk inching into the water until the bubbles and water covered her body, Alana laid with her head on the back cool enamel of the tube.

The bath was pleasurable to her skin pampering herself. Alana lost in her thoughts once again with the aromatic smell of the candles and incense and the warm soothing water on her body. Bubbles nipped at her nose as the tinny bubbles burst. Soaking her body, her mind raced with the thought of the salesman at the shoe store. Knowing that she aroused him by nothing more than with the looks of her own body aroused Alana.

Reaching for the soap, she began to wash. Alana extended leg out of the water running her hands down softly she washed and touch her legs tenderly. Moving her hand closer to her thighs her hand reaching between both thighs, she massaged the area that gave her joy. The other hand firmly placed on her breasts thinking about the salesman and his reaction to her. Alana was aroused at the thought fantasizing about her and the salesman, the fire roared inside of her aching loins. Her back arched high breasts heaving out of the water. Water splashing over the sides of the tub, sizzling came from the lit candles as the water slapping the side of the tub extinguished them. A second climax as intense as the first erupted as Alana's breath, quickened, body trembling Alana settled into the water a bead of sweat rolled down her check Alana finished washing.

Blowing out the candles that remained lit, she wrapped a towel around her body. Alana walked over to the vanity picking up a brush she returned to the bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bathtub with a brush in hand, Alana let the towel fall to her waist as she sat brushing her hair. Moonlight raining down on her through the window above the tub. The brush stroked her hair Alana relaxed as beams of light broken by smoke lingering about from candles and burning incense. The carpet under Alana's feet where she sat on the edge of the bathtub now cool and damp. The water felt refreshing on her feet as she slowly brushed her hair peering in the mirror over her shoulder looking at herself with hair glistening as she brushed seeing a glimpse of her own breast with every stroke she made. The towel barely covering her buttocks and fully exposing her right hip Alana felt exceptionally beautiful. Alana put on her new dress and shoes. She took one last look in the mirror. Alana felt everything was as perfect as it could be. Walking over to the table near the door and picked up her keys and opened her matching

purse placing the keys in it and locked the door behind her leaving her apartment.

Chapter 11

Alana had heard about a club from a peer at work. Alana thought she would go to the club. The club was elite and only invited guests could walk in. A few guests being let in that had no invitation and usually waited in a long line that was formed outside.


When Alana arrived the line was as promised. The outside of the club was busy and ritzy Alana guessed that this is what a movie star might feel when arriving at a Hollywood event. Lights flashing, limo's and expensive cars mixed with the occasional taxi moving in a long line in front of the building there passengers waiting to disembark from there vehicles. Alana's stomach was in knots waiting for the anticipation of going inside of the hottest nightclub in town.

The cab driver stopped at the front entrance a well-dressed man opened the door. He was dressed in a black shirt with a gold chain on the outside of the shirt, black dress pants, and matching shoes. The doorman was muscular his chest bulging through his shirt the sleeves rolling up his arms not able to cover the muscle. Alana stepped out of the cab invitation in hand with the assistance of the doorman he looked at her greeting her amiably. The doorman told Alana to go right in. Returning the smile Alana said thank you and walked to the front door where another well, dressed and muscular man opened the door for her. He was dressed the same as the first man that assisted her out of the cab.

The environment she was in it was fast paced, loud, light flashed in the dimly lit area. The music was as loud as the crowed people on the bottom floor, dancing while people on the upper floor drank and socialized.

Another well-dressed man arrived at her side and spoke. "I hope you enjoy yourself here at my place."

Puzzled, Alana looked at the man he was a plain man dressed appropriately older and the question was who was he. He introduced himself as the owner of the nightclub he liked to meet all of his newly invited guests. Alana felt unusually uncomfortable

The owner told her not to worry about a thing and if she needed something to find him and everything tonight was on the house and to enjoy herself. He was gone as fast as he appeared.

Since she was here Alana thought she go and would enjoy the night after all she was not paying for it. She surveyed the room again uneasy she went and sat at the bar. The bartender approached her he brought her a drink a Vodka martini no olive.

Curios she started looking around for the co-worker that had mentioned the club to no avail she couldn't find him or anyone she knew. Alana started to feel more at ease she enjoyed the nighttime atmosphere. Alana sat at the bar she drank and danced with most that asked her. One man asked several times she did not turn him down. She had others that asked her to dance. The man that asked her frequently was a gentleman and had a familiarity about him. His eyes mesmerizing cool blue tranquil she felt she knew him but had never met him before that she knew of. Handsome nicely dressed a days, growth of beard on his rugged face. Moving with him on the dance floor matching his lead as the two danced close then far apart seductively at times. They danced his hips into hers rubbing against him she noticed her was aroused she was also. Flush from dancing he escorted her to the bar for another drink. Not wanting the night to end she politely turned him down telling him she needed to leave. Offering to drive her home, she agreed. Talking like old friends do on the way to her apartment the ride passed quickly. He parked the car getting out opening the door for Alana a perfect gentlemen. He took her hand leading her up the steps to her apartment building. The man she had danced with most of the night saw her to the elevator as the two talked. Alana asked him if he wanted to see her to her apartment door. The two moved into the open elevator.

Walking to the door of her apartment, they walked hand in hand laughing talking. She fumbled for her keys dropping them on the floor he picked them up helping her open the door. Walking partially in the door she turned to say good night her eyes met his they embraces kissing passionately. Feeling the fire ignite in herself once again, she looked at him an untamed look in her eyes. She kissed him again recklessly pulling him into her apartment he responded feeling the same animal instincts she was also feeling. Kissing him brash, hard fumbling with his coat. Pulling it off landing on the floor, Alana grasped his collar tearing the shirt open buttons exploding off the shirt landing on the floor with the sound of pebbles clamoring on the hard wood. Alana began to ravish his chest biting sucking kissing lapping at his breasts as her nails clawed at his shoulders. Reaching for his pants she feverishly undid his belt ripping it from his belt loops looking him in the eye an enrage look in her eyes holding the belt up displaying it as a prize tossing then it to the floor. Grinning at her letting her continue Alana knelt on the floor returning her attention to the task. Popping open the fly scrambling to get in to his pants, she found what she was looking for handling it roughly she took in her palms grasping his man hood he rolled his head back. He couldn't believe what was happening to him in the hall of this apartment building. Alana played with him tenderly engulfing him into her mouth sucking feverishly on him.

He pushed his way in to the door closing it behind him as she lay on the floor from the force he used to bring the both of them inside the apartment. She looked at him with her legs in front of her bent, hands behind her head; lips pursed slightly with the same savage look on her face disappointed he stopped her. He leans down picking her up by the arms. Alana tries to kiss him again he pushes he back gently forcing her through the door of the bedroom. She advances again only to be met with another shove landing her on the bed. He walks over to her his pants open. He removes his torn shirt and throws it on the floor looking at her he places a knee on the bed reaching for her. His hands grasp each breast in the same fashion she had his kneading each breast in each hand.

His fingers roll around the material that exposing her cleavage with one harsh tug the dress tears, her breasts spill out of the dress. She gasps at the sight as he continued until the tear reached the hem of the dress. He too was excited he removing the tattered dress from her body. Swollen with excitement he lays on top of her. She can feel him thrust into her hips. Moving on to her he bear's all of his weight on her holding her firmly on the bed. Alana is under his weight she feels her breath starting to leave her lungs gasping for air she struggles with him. He increases the hold he has on her feeling a tight hold on her arm she tries to free herself . He moves her to the center of the bed his weight again holding her helpless. He reaches for Alana's dress he tears a strip of clothe from the dress. Lashing one arm to the bed post as he moved on top of her straddling her he finishes tearing another strip from her dress he lashes the other arm to the opposite post. Feeling helpless her passion subsides as she hears her dress being torn again. With both hands tied with a wide piece of her dress she struggles not knowing what he is going to do next. Alana shouts at him with terror in her eyes.

" Stop! Please you are scaring me!"

He ignores her plea. Tearing another strip of cloth from her dress, he wraps the white cloth around her head covering her eyes. He whispers gently into her ear to trust him. Promising not to hurt her, he does promise to excite her beyond her wildest imagination. Relaxing under his grip feeling anxious and aroused at the same time his voice soothing to her she trusted him wanting to hold on to her emotions knowing she couldn't.

Tied to the bed blindfolded feeling helpless the thought of all that was happening aroused her more she wanted him but knowing she couldn't touch him made the passion between her legs swell driving her over the edge her breathing faster and harder as she climaxed with out him touching her only tying her. Astounded by the excitement she could feel him now touching her body all over. Brisk hard rough and soft she heard his pants fall to the floor.

She felt him grasp her thighs gripping them he forced open her legs wide as he nestled between them. He penetrated her hard and deep in one motion forcing himself into her feeling the wave of pleasure bucking underneath him gasping and moaning her body tensed and began to tremble as he penetrated her deep and quick. Alana's breath rushing out of her and returning at the same time uttering between breaths "OH! OH!"

Alana now speechless from his exotic actions he began to move in and out rhythmically hard and forceful. Quick bursts stopping only to ease his excitement he could not hold back any longer. He rolled off on to the bed head spinning fumbling with the ties he created on Alana's wrists he released her from her bonds quivering she laid next to him.

Proceeding to make love to him that night once more Alana fell deep asleep satisfied and exhausted safe in his arms.

The next morning when she woke rolling to the side of the bed arm stretched out feeling for him all she grasped was her silk sheet. Rubbing the sleep from her eye's she sat up looking for him. The bathroom, the living room he was not there. Saddened at the thought she had been a one nightstand she got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Walking by her table in the dinning room, she noticed a white rose with a letter under it. Opening the letter, it read.

THANK YOU FOR LAST NIGHT I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME DANCING WITH YOU. I AM SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE THIS MORNING. PLEASE DON'T THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE, BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO. I HAVE A MEETING THIS MORNING I AM SORRY FOR THAT. LOOKING AT YOU AS YOU SLEPT IN YOUR BED MADE ME WANT TO STAY EVEN MORE. YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL NOW THAN YOU WERE LAST NIGHT. I PROMISE YOU WE WILL MEET AGAIN.

THANK YOU

Tossing the letter on the table with the rose she asked herself why he did not leave a number so she could call him. He was probably married and from out of town, she thought while pouring the water into the coffee maker.

Disgusted with herself she let another one get away. Alana decided not to let it ruin her day.

After her shower, Alana got dressed and was ready for the day. Giving her flower box attention in the widow adding water and much needed food to her flowers.

The day went by uneventful after her evening meal Alana laid on the couch in front of the TV. Thinking about the man she had met at the dinner party a few nights ago. The time they enjoyed in the bedroom together how he made her feel. She also thought about the things she has done since then and what she had become because of him.

He has changed her, she has changed letting herself feel this way and doing things she had never done before. A side she knew she had but never dared to indulge in her feelings. Never before knowing the pleasure, she had thought about and at times fantasized about.

The man in the bedroom at the party opened her to all of the feelings making a new person of her, never before has she had so much confidence in herself. She liked who she was becoming. Knowing that she would have to tame her adventures at times but realizing that the adventures were not as scary as she had been lead to believe. Alana had been taught as a little girl until she had left for college that a woman doesn't act like this its improper for her to feel joy and excitement of sexuality. when she was out on her own making the decisions for herself. She had always had confidence when it came to her business and the job she does. This is different she never before really liked herself and never wanted to go anywhere being a home body did have its advantages but the person he awoke in her had its advantages also. This was more than going out on a casual date and having sex as casual as she was. He had created a monster in her and she was unleashing it.

Alana was falling in love with the thoughts of the man that had awakened her new self. She was falling in love with him. The stranger each encounter she had was about him. Each man had a certain familiarity about them the familiarity was him. Each encounter was the stranger. Wanting to relive that night through each man she had been with since the night in the stranger's house. Was it more than that each man had been unique. Each man had been the same. They each had their own allure to them making her feel the same but in different ways. Each one had made her want more. More of the same the danger in what she was doing. The fear of getting caught the arousal felt from each intensified wanting more and more with each encounter she wanted something new and exiting an adventure. Alana yearned for an adventure and all of the men had been strangers all but one was in a strange place. Alana thought to herself her eyes were heavy and her thoughts in spurts dosing off in a dreamy state. Caught in her thoughts dreaming of the nights she had known since meeting the stranger.

1...45678...11