Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina suggesting that she also rubs lotion on her buttocks so it would not burned from the hot sun.

Squeezing lotion on to her hands Alana touched a thigh and rubbed her hands started to tremble. Alana worked the lotion on the inside of the thigh. Alana worked her way up on the leg to the one cheek of the buttocks. Katrina spread her legs a little further Alana could see between her legs now. Noticing how well groomed Katrina was between her legs. Alana could feel her own moistness between her legs now she was be coming aroused as she rubbed the lotion into Katrina's body. Each stroke on the thigh and the buttocks Katrina's body relaxed and she groaned softly. Noticing Katrina's approval of her hands movements with each stroke Alana went closer to the inside leg. Reaching near the nicely shaved lips of her vagina, Katrina hips rose off the ground. Moaning as Alana neared the private spot. Alana's hands trembling nervous not because she was in public but she was noticeably turning on another woman and it was having the same effect on Alana.

Alana continued the same routine on the other leg but this time she let her fingers brush against the pouting vulva of Katrina applying slight pressure she gave to them the lips parted. Looking around she noticed no one saw them or if they did, they did not show it in their faces.

The next pass of the lips Alana tried to get her finger in to Katrina deeper. The Katrina jumped startled Alana pulled her hands away from the woman clutching her fists looking down at Katrina. Alana started to apologize profusely Katrina looking up at Alana. Smiling Katrina whispered to Alana.

"No need to apologize I liked what you were doing. I did not mean to startle you when I jumped your fingers caught me off guard I thought you were going to play some more before you put them in me that's the only reason I jumped." Alana looking at Katrina with eyes of shock Alana sat back on her haunches as Katrina talked to her. The feelings of provocation in Alana had started to subside as her hear took over at what she had done.

"Alana you are very pretty and you are great with your hands please don't stop."

Alana nodding her head childishly looking at the woman on her knees with her hands to her side Alana did not say anything to the woman nodding her approval. Alana continued apply the lotion to Katrina when she was finished she lay back on her own towel.

Katrina gathered her towel putting her bikini bottom. " I know a spot not far from here we can have some privacy do you want to go?"

Alana nodded again as she did the same.

The two of them walked to the parking lot. Alana entered her new friends car nervous at the thought of what she was going to do. Never before had she been with another woman never even had thought of being with another woman. Never had she been this turned on before by another woman either. Alana could feel the perspiration between her legs from the excitement of her massaging another woman. The women drove a few miles down the road then pulled off to the side of the road. Katrina mentioning that it was a little bit of a hike to the place she knew. The two got out of the car and went into the tropical jungle of the island. Soon all of the sounds of civilization disappeared and only the sound of the animals and the footsteps of the two girls could be heard. Half hour of walking Alana was getting, concerned that they were lost and tired. Then she heard the sound of water running. The running water came closer a small trail emerged from the jungle floor. The trail ran next to a cliff face where Alana could see the drop off. Alana looked down the side about fifteen feet maybe twenty feet below there was a small river with a waterfall. Green trees and plants of the island hid the secrete spot from the road. Alana had been to this island many times never had she been her of even knew of its existence. The place was beautiful tranquil the waterfall looked like it belonged on a post card.

Katrina told her that the natives try to keep this place hidden only letting a select few visit. The native islanders don't want to many visitors here and are afraid that the falls will be ruined if to many know about it existence Katrina explained to Alana.

The two climbed down the rocks that overlooked the fall to the small beach next to the running blue water. Kicking off her shoes Katrina waded into the water. The water was cool and inviting with spray from the waterfall landing on her body. Alana followed Katrina and began to swim dunking her head under the water surprisingly to Alana the water was not salt water it was fresh. Katrina swam to Alana splashing her as she surfaced next to Alana from under the water. The two women played like schoolgirls splashing each other and swimming. Alana new friend stopped long enough to remove her bathing suit and throw in on the white sand of the small beach. Katrina motioned Alana to follow her. Katrina swam to the right side of the waterfall careful to stay out of the strong current and then disappeared behind the fall.

Alana did the same and started swimming for the right side of the fall furthest from the beach. Reaching the end Alana noticed a small ledge protruding from the rocks near the water. She did not see her new friend Alana climbed on the ledge and followed it back behind the falls to an opening behind the water. The opening was big enough to have twenty people in it comfortably. There was shelter from the falling water the area was damp, cool, cooler than the outside temperature. Light glittering off the water lighting the cave to where she saw Katrina. Alana held her arms tight around her torso starting to shiver. Noticed Katrina kneeling over rocks made into a circle with dry wood in the center and kindling under the wood, Katrina was lighting a small fire.

As the fire grew so did the warmth around it. Katrina explained to Alana her husband kept dry wood and matches in the cave and no one had bothered their stock pile since her husband now owns the land and he promised the natives not to develop the land and to keep it the same signing an extensive contract with the natives and now the land was theirs to enjoy.

"Why did the natives sell this place to your husband? If you don't mind me asking." Alana asked as she shivered less now the fire was going.

"They sold the land because they needed the money to start funding the resorts they wanted to build and since my husband pretty much grew up here they felt the were safe in selling it to him."

Alana sat down by the fire crossing her legs Indian style. "So how long have you been married?"

"Almost fifteen years. This October will be our 15th wedding anniversary."

Katrina sat behind Alana rubbing Alana's shoulders and neck. Alana fell into a trance as Katrina rubbed releasing a sigh Alana noticed her nipples hardening she was becoming aroused by the slightest touch of the woman. Alana stopped talking she drank in the attention her new friend was giving her. Alana leaned back putting her hands on the sand and uncrossing her legs lowering her head rolling it from side to side. Her hair hung in her eyes feeling every finger her friend had on her neck and shoulders.

Katrina stopped getting up she walked to the back of the cave. "Here lets get more comfortable!" She said laying out a sleeping bag next to the fire.

Alana got up and walked to the sleeping bag. Katrina was dusting it off checking for any extra critters that might have been in the bag. After she was finished, both laid on the sleeping bag next to each other. Face to face, they smiled at each other Alana's hand caressing Katrina's face as Katrina did the same to Alana. Both afraid to make the next move Katrina moved her head closer to Alana's bring their lips next each others giddy Katrina asks smiling looking into Alana's eyes "So! Do you want to try this?"

Alana looking back at her she nodded yes. Clearing her throat Alana said to Katrina nervously. " I am not sure where to start"

" Well let's try this." Katrina leaned closer to Alana kissing her passionately her tongue exploring Alana's mouth as Alana did the same. Their breaths quickened as the excitement built. Embracing each other on the ground there hands wondering exploring. Alana felt Katrina's breast it was firm supple nipple hard massaging tenderly. Katrina broke the kiss and started kissing and sucking on Alana's neck. Bring Alana's arousal to a new high. Alana fondled Katrina's breast as she nestled into the nap of her neck. The two moaning loudly, sounds of passion filled the cave as the Katrina rolled Alana to her back. Moving her lips and mouth lower to Alana's breasts, Alana pulling her closer as she held a breast in her mouth Katrina nestled her head between Alan's breasts lightly kissing Alana let out a loud cry of pleasure.

Katrina's mouth traveled from breast to navel drawing a wet line with her tongue as she started to circle the navel. Katrina laying her head on Alana's stomach closing her eyes one hand under herself and the other tracing Alana's navel. Alana petting Katrina's hair her breath quickening at the anticipation of Katrina moving her hand further down the body until it found a thigh. Rubbing gently on the inner part of Alana's thigh her fingers moving closer and closer to Alana until one disappeared into Alana. Then another inside of her Alana was wet and very wanting bucking under Katrina's hand. Crying out in passion begging for more the Katrina got to her knees. Keeping the hand and the fingers in place she started kissing Alana's navel again moving her lips lower and lower until the lips met the fingers. Katrina replaced her fingers with her tongue driving it deep into Alana sending Alana over the edge the edge of pleasure. The two women were breathing heavy and hard. Katrina lapped at Alana sucking her deep and hard each time with her tongue penetrating deep. Katrina moaning into Alana's groin too felt the sensation as Alana arrived at a climax.

Rolling off Alana Katrina lay next to her Alana regaining her composure moved in on top of her new friend and kissed her deep. Softly looking into her eyes Alana leaned down to her ear and whispered to her. " Your turn now. " Alana started in the same manner that Katrina did. Kissing her neck and then moving on after making sure each part had an ample attention with her mouth. Alana sucked on her breasts nibbling at the nipples Alana could tell she was driving Katrina crazy with excitement. Katrina's breasts were full and firm the nipples dark and producing outward Alana massaged each with a hand and lapping at it with her tongue. Alana moved to the abdomen of the woman keeping one hand on her breast the other in her own groin while her tongue and mouth licked and sucked between Katrina's legs. Alana found the spot on Katrina that pushed her closer and closer to the climax Alana no longer felt nervous. All inhibitions left after their first kiss and if Alana had any she was, now too exited to notice. Now Alana's fingers disappeared into Katrina. Alana moved them in and out and around with grace hoping she was pleasing to her. Katrina let out a deep sigh her breathing was heavy a clear sign she was exited. Alana's mouth also met her fingers as she licked and sucked nibbling gently not removing her fingers as they moved rhythmically in and out Katrina's body. Katrina tensed and body shuttered violently. Alana lapped at the wetness produced her partner. Alana's lips and checks wet as the Katrina grabbed her head with both hands and cried "OH GOD!! I'M! I'M " her voice trickle to a murmur as she tensed with excitement. Alana removed her fingers and mouth from Katrina's body. Nestled up next to Katrina and embraced her. Both women catching their breath unable to speak for the moment holding each other stroking one another's hair and petting as they laid vigilantly gazing into the others eyes. Recovering from the moment both dozed into a light sleep listing to the waterfall and the fire crackle

When Alana woke, Katrina was still a sleep. Getting up careful not to wake her Alana went to the waterfall and showered in the natural running water. The water was cool refreshing the sun light came directly into the cave the sun had set lower in the afternoon sky making the water translucent lighting the cave with a somber glow. Water glistened on her body as she remaining, still in the falling water for a few moments reflecting on what she had done and then going through the motions of washing her body. Running her fingers through her wet hair removing it from her face with both hands. Dripping she went to the fire the air was cool her body cooler from washing. Sitting by the fire hypnotized by the flames lost in thought about nothing. She quietly sat there until the Katrina awoke.

"Hi". Groggy from sleep turning over to look at Alana "Do you know what time it is?"

"No but the sun is lower I would say maybe a few hours of light left." turning from the fire Alana replied to the question.

"That was great!" Katrina said threw a half yawn and stretch. "I have never done that before how about you?" Katrina asked

"No I hadn't." Alana said as she turned to look at the fire again "But I did enjoy it more than I thought I was I could do it again but if I did I don't think I would have enough energy to get out of here."

The two laughed at the thought as Katrina got up and walked by Alana running her hand lightly across Alana's back as she went toward the falling water to wash and refresh herself.

Sitting at the fire, Alana watched the woman in the water silhouetted against the afternoon light filtering into the cave. Katrina was trim and very attractive ample breasts curvaceous hips Alana again noticed as she watched the water run over the Katrina's body and splashing off the shoulders when she got closer to the stronger flowing water of the fall. Alana sat tracing every inch of the woman's body with her eyes. Katrina finished Alana looked at the fire hypnotized by its beauty again as Katrina walked to the fire and sat next to Alana warming herself with her hands rubbing her shoulders.

The two sat in front of the fire talking, warming, laughing, and holding each other as if they were old friends catching up on the latest gossip.

Back in her room, Alana started packing for the flight to her next destination on her list. Packing the things she purchase and taking the memories with her of the days she spent on the island. Alana never saw the man from a few nights ago and she had exchanged addresses and phone numbers with the woman she spent the day and the rest of the night with. Promising Katrina she would call her when she got home. Letting her know if she ever meets the stranger at the party, she told her about and the infatuation she had with the gentleman. They had made love a few more times that night and then spent the rest of the night talking about the men in their lives or in Alana's case the lack of them.

Boarding the airplane, she settled in for a long fight and dozed off to sleep. Thinking about the man, the stranger that has disrupted her life wondering why she is not home looking for him. Wondering why she had not heard anything from the man she had spoke to in his office of the Alabaster Company that told her. He knew the man she was referring to but did not know much him and would do her a favor and try to find out everything he could for her but he had never called or returned any of her phone calls that she made to him. The completion of the first of hopefully many accounts ended and now she was flying to her favorite places. Places she had only dreamed about seeing. Drifting off to sleep she thought about and then dreamed about the night, she spent with the stranger.

Chapter 16

It was night, the skies dark and damp as Alana hailed a taxi to take her to the motel. Alana was tired, after a fifteen hours of flying and layovers she finally arrived. Tonight she would rest. Jet lag, Alana never had gotten use to it the only saving grace was that she did not have to work she thought to herself as she rode in the taxi to her motel from the air port.

After checking into her room Alana showered and went to bed leaving a do not disturb sign on her door

When she woke, the day was sunny, cool, and damp. It was a change from where she had spent the last week in the tropics. The time was three in the afternoon. Alana had slept for about sixteen hours and felt refreshed from the long flight on the plane. Calling room service Alana ordered her afternoon breakfast and some coffee. Getting up and dressing while she waited. Alana finished dressing when she heard knocked on the door with a voice from behind it calling out room service. Alana walking over opened the door the servant pushed a cart with the smell of coffee and fresh food on it threw the door. Asking Alana where she wanted the cart set. After he pushed the cart to it resting place he turned and gave Alana a package telling her that it arrived while she was sleeping. Thanking the young man, she tipped him as he left. Alana sat at the table where the servant set her mid afternoon breakfast and opened the package.

Eyes widening as she lifted the gift out of the box it was a necklace with diamonds. Elegant and beautiful Alana set the jewelry box to the side searching for a card. The card read thank you for everything this is for you only if you remember that no jewelry can match the beauty of you. The card was not signed

Gazing at her gift realizing that the necklace was not cheap, she contemplated who had given it to her. Who knew she was here what had she done to deserve an expensive gift such as this. Picking at her food, she thought hard and long not real, hungry. She moved the cart outside and sat on her bed after a while she was a sleep again.

Alana woke suddenly her heart was racing, perspiring and breathing hard. Legs and hands trembling sitting straight up regaining her composure the room was dark and motionless. Alana look at the clock it was four AM. She had slept for another twelve hours she was wide awake and calm now. Alana had been dreaming about the necklace and the stranger at the party she had met and made love to in her dream she made love to him again.

Awake and calm Alana decided that she had enough sleep and was ready to face the world and go sight seeming. She had only another day left here and had spent most of the time in her room sleeping.

Alana explored the countryside the green earth that only this place could yield. The smell of damp fields, trees, and shrubs rose from the ground in a mesmerizing grace. Hills rolling reminded Alana of the east coast in the US. Spending the day lurking about the countryside Alana visited small town one with a castle. The looks of such beauty the castle from a post card stone, wall weathered from the time, standing facing centuries of the past. The sky was gray, the air cool, a breeze blowing from the water, the air smelled of rain, as the breeze increases. A storm blowing in the musky smell of rain filled the air as she looked at the castle from a far. The castle next to the river, trees, and shrubs out lined the road leading to the drawbridge. The mot was fed by the river, the water blue, the castle tall, with a stone wall, and battlements around the outside of the main building. Towers on each end of the castle rounded peaked thatch roofing. Windows at the top of the tower a flag flew with the castles coat of arms on one of the towers in red and gold. The drawbridge old and creaky with the chains fastened to the bridge rusting.

Chapter 17

In his office, Fallen was looking at the papers in front of him trying to focus, his work, and his mind wondering it was hard to keep working when he was thinking about a night he had at a party his uncle had given a few weeks ago. The woman he had met and seduced in his uncle's house that night. She was radiant stunning in the nightgown as the moon light reflected off of her, the way she made love was like no other he had encountered.