Alien Vampire Sperm Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
The invasion had been a major success...
1.3k words
3.82
31.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invasion had been a major success to date but some resistance was had been found in certain quarters. Storm troopers were called in to deal with these difficulties. With these additional forces the alien vampire sperm slut commanders felt that they were in full control of meeting the time line for the victory set by the leaders. [The story continues.]

Sam was lying in his bed thinking about the new guy he had given it to hard up the arse last night. How they had got in a 69 and sucked each other off for a couple of hours. He was starting to feel really horny thinking about this new guy, his hand slipped down into his pants, and he started to play with his cock. Pinching his own foreskin hard, he felt a rush of blood to his cock, and a wave of pleasure and pain wash over him. He was a rough bastard, and he loved playing with himself hard like the dirty horny bastard he was.

While he was lying there playing with himself, he heard crash as someone burst into his room. He looked up to see a storm trooper alien vampire sperm slut running towards him.

"Get outta my room you bitch," he yelled at her.

Her special forces training swang into action. She could see from his body functions signs that he was horny but not attracted to her at all. She would have to use her mind control training on this male. He would not know anyway, all he'd know in his mind was that he was getting exactly what he wanted.

Sam looked up confused. Where had she gone? Then he looked again, who was that hunky guy, where had he come from? Sam watched as the guy approached his bed and threw back the bed covers.

"Wow baby that some package you've got for me there," said the alien vampire sperm slut.

Sam smiled, all he could see was a man, and said, "it's all yours, you big hunk, bring that body of yours over here so I want to taste your cock, I wanna lick your balls, and bite your cock all over."

The storm trooper moved closer to Sam, being careful with what happened, these mind control techniques could be tricky.

"Lie down there and do as your told, I want to suck your big fucking cock til you can't move, I want your cum to eat, you will comply with my directions or I will have to tie you to your bed," said the alien vampire sperm slut.

"Wow that sounds great, I love being tied up, what will you do to me you big hunk, when you get me tied up, will you sit on my face and rub your stinking putrid arse all over my face, or will you use your cock to whip me on my lips?" asked Sam.

"None of those," explained the alien vampire sperm slut, "you'd enjoy them all too much, and my goal is to suck you cock, so shut the fuck up, and enjoy what's coming to you, you should be grateful I don't whip your arse while I suck you dry."

This alien vampire sperm slut, who had almost no empathy, had over-powered Sam without any problems. Without much effort she had tied his legs to the end of his bed, and his arms to the top. Now that the alien vampire sperm slut had him completely immobilised him and he was at her mercy, she licked her lips and started to move towards his cock.

All Sam could see, with is mind that was being controlled, was a gorgeous man who about to give him a fantastic blow job. The alien vampire sperm slut reached out and grabbed his cock. She was very rough, just the way Sam loved it.

Her training came to the fore, she sucked the top of his cock, running her tongue around the underside of his crown. She used her tongue to lick him really hard, Sam was trying to free himself so he could get hold of this hunky guy's cock, and grab his cock hard too, treat it rough like his cock was being treated.

The alien vampire sperm slut was thinking she needed more control over this guy. To focus his mind on the pleasure he was receiving, he was too interested in participation rather than just lying there getting a masterful head job. She reached inside her pants pocket and pulled out the silver vibrating cylinder that he been developed for hard to control males.

Without any effort at all she lifted Sam's butt off the bed with one hand and with her other hand she slowly inserted the cylinder into his arse. Oh wow, thought Sam, what's just gone up my arse, he could feel the warmth spread across his waist and into his cock. Making his already hard cock swell and grow in a glowing painful way.

The cylinder began to throb and pulsate inside Sam's butt. Sam's insides were experiencing the same sensation normally he felt only in his cock. Maybe this hunky man, who was giving him the time of his life, had found his male G spot? Sam didn't understand or care, he just wanted more, it felt so good, he just wanted it to go on and on. To never stop.

Time was running tight for alien vampire sperm slut, she had her orders, she was feeling the pressure to make him cum quickly. With that in mind, the alien vampire sperm slut decided that with a cum cylinder up his butt, she could begin to use the new vibrating tongue technique, the new improved one she had only recently been taught.

She began by creating a vacuum in her mouth with Sam's cock in there, and then she started the vibrations through the whole of her tongue. The roof of her mouth was rubbing across the head of Sam's cock, as the vibrations speared along his cock, making him gasp and moan uncontrollably. Where had this guy learnt to suck another guy's cock like this, thought Sam to himself. Maybe he'd been off to some special sexual temple in Asia to learn this technique. Whereever he'd gone, Sam had every intention of making this guy a permanent fixture around his cock.

Nothing was further from the alien vampire sperm sluts thoughts, she just wanted to taste and eat his cum. Sam balls started to swell with all the sensations coursing through his body. He could feel himself climbing up the ecstasy pole, pretty soon he knew he'd be near the top, and wanting to jump off. With this guy blow job technique he knew he was going to explode when he came. It was on the way, he wanted his exploding orgasm to be upon him.

He welcomed the flood of pleasure he was getting as he felt the flood of cum bursing out of his cock; he loved the pain that came with his cum exploding out of his cock. Wave after wave of cum seemed to spurt from his cock, he wanted it to keep going but his body was spent. He felt so relieved and euphoric. That was the best blow job ever he thought.

As the cum entered her mouth the alien vampire sperm slut tasted it and felt its sweetness fill her mouth with joy. This was a new experience to her, she had no idea it would taste so wonderful. As it entered her stomach she felt the blissful feeling spread throughout her body. She was feeling light headed and wonderful.

Already addicted, she sucked every last drop of cum from Sam and then licked him clean. She pulled herself together, and marched out the door, leaving poor Sam tied to the bed. Not that he noticed, as he had drifted off to sleep straight after he'd cum. Yes he was typical, and like most useless, self obsessed men, he had just fallen asleep after he'd finished and the pleasure was finished for him.

With the storm troopers demonstrating that the obstacles were now out of the way, the leader felt sure that victory was almost theirs to claim.