Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will hold your hand and now I need to some sleep. Please no more questions."

"Michael?"

"I said no more questions."

"Michael this is not a question, I have something to tell you...are you listening because I know that you love me" Now that got my attention and I rolled over and looked at her.

"Do you want me to tell you how I know?"

"Of course I want you to tell me Minerva!"

"I don't think I shall" she said rolling over and facing away from me.

I slapped her ass hard enough to make her yelp. She rolled back over smiling her beautiful smile and I crushed Minerva to me, holding her in place and she slapped my ass.

"You can be such and impertinent bitch at times!"

"Yes I am Master, I admit it I am a bitch at times, but I am your bitch. That's how I know that you love me Michael. Only a bastard like you can ever love a bitch like me."

"Be a good loving bitch and go to sleep. I love you Minerva."

"Thank you for finally saying it Michael I love you too."

We had our breakfast in bed served to us by Sarah. When she walked in Minerva jumped up taking the tray from her putting in down on the chair.

She hugged Sarah and thanked her for breakfast in bed and for the silk sheets asking "May Sarah have breakfast with us Michael?"

"The more the merrier." I replied and meaning it.

"Thank you Michael" They all said in unison. Katherine and Mandy walked in from around the corner with two larger trays. We all had fresh honeydew scrambled eggs, melon, yogurt and coffee.

After breakfast we had our household meeting in the bedroom. It was a short one. I announced that Minnie would be sharing my bed one day a week and they would work out the schedule. During that day she will be allowed full privileges including leaving the house with them to shop or whatever.

The punishment haircuts will stop and Minerva will be allowed to grow her hair out in stages. Mandy will determine the appropriate cuts to grow it out gracefully. Mandy after all was the expert in such matters.

After the meeting my ladies all went to the dressing room to help Minnie get ready. I showered and shaved. I put on a pair of blue jeans, white tee shirt and a colorful Hawaiian to wear in the hardware store and coffee shop. I planned on taking Minerva to the Mall to select her soon to be signature fragrance.

Sarah's is vanilla. I love the smell of vanilla and it is perfect for my sweet pretty girl. With Peach's fair skin, blond hair and petite figure, I chose a light dainty flowery scent for Mandy. Katherine; my voluptuous Katherine's is herbal and flowers with a touch of citrus.

Minerva will be wearing the one she has always wears, musky and rich with a hint of sweetness. The scent of a woman I love. Of all the scents in the world, this is the one I will select for her. I'm sure she'll understand the significance. As for me the cologne one Sarah chose for me is perfect.

I had the kitchen faucets completely dismantled and had taken the measurements of the sink to select a new faucet and I was sitting at the kitchen table with the old parts in a box waiting for Minerva.

She walked in looking lovely. She was wearing a light cream muslin sundress. She was wearing makeup and her short hair was curled and bouncy.

"Do you like my dress Michael?"

"I love everything about you, your dress, your hair and makeup.... you"

"May I have my ears pierced now, please?"

"Yes Katherine can do it here in the kitchen."

"Will I get my hoops this morning?" Minerva asked hoping I will say yes.

"No, just the stainless steel posts for now. I have another surprise in mind?"

"What are you getting me Michael?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise.

She sat perfectly still in the chair with her eyes closed while Katherine pierced her ears. Minerva was squeezing my hand in a vise grip. When Katherine was finished and the studs were in I kissed Minerva's ears and told her she looked lovely.

We went to the hardware store first and Sam's Bakery for coffee and bagels.

I took her to Macy's going to the makeup counter. I let her choose any makeup that she needed and I said in front of the salesgirl.

"Your taste in makeup and clothing is impeccable, Minerva. Purchase anything you need and do not worry about the price. Here, take my credit card and I'll meet you in the bookstore. You may take your time" And she did.

Two hours later, Minnie arrived at the bookstore carrying several Macy's shopping bags "Let's lock the bags in the truck, gorgeous and then I will take you to get your surprise."

"But I thought my makeup was my surprise!

"Your makeup is to make yourself even more beautiful for me if that is all possible."

When we arrived at the perfume counter, I recognized the same girl that waited on Sarah and me when I purchased her perfume.

"Did you know each of my Ladies has their special perfume? I picked it out just for them with much thought and consideration."

"I am aware of that Michael, what did you chose for me?"

"Jovan Musk Oil of course."

"Michael that is the one I prefer."

"You have worn that scent ever since I have known you baby and I will have nothing else."

I was right Minerva did recognize the significance and leaned over to kiss my cheek whispering what she was going to do to me when we got home.............

MINERVA DID BACKSLIDE once during her sentence. As punishment she received the belt for her impulsive mistake.

It was on a Wednesday; a mere week before Minerva's sentence is over. She knew where I kept her 18- karat hoop earrings. She will receive them on her birthday; the day all her restrictions will be lifted.

I was called away on business for the Sanctorum. I was gone for three days and I took Sarah with me. We were staying at Grand Master Arthur's Estate in Martha's Vineyard. It was in regard to a Grand Master who maimed woman and refused to appear before the Tribunal for judgment.

My expertise was required to help circumvent his security system. I was meeting with three other's all of them Grand Master's. We met to determine the best way to disable the state of the art security system on his estate.

I was there for technical advice only. It was a need to know and I didn't know the identity of the Grand Master who would be terminated.

The official business took only a day and then the other Grand Masters left. Grand Master Arthur requested that I specifically bring Sarah. Arthur is a frequent visitor to my home. Arthur adores Sarah's cooking particularly her raisin, apple and shoo fly pies. Sarah did all of the cooking all traditional Amish dishes.

We surprised Arthur by bringing him a dozen each of his favorite pies for his freezer. We also brought enough pies for the day meeting. We also brought jars of blueberry and strawberry jam.

Sarah is very fond of Arthur, referring to him as "a polite and kind old gentleman." Arthur is a true gentleman. He looks like a kind and benevolent white haired grandfather in a Disney movie in his three-piece suits. Always with a chain and fob for the pocket watch he carries. Arthur is also recognizable for his signature red carnation in his lapel.

Always the gentleman, Arthur is polite and gracious with my ladies when he visits. He tells funny stories at dinner making them laugh. When enforcing the mandates of the Sanctorum he is ruthless. The blood of many men is on Arthur's hands. The red carnation is a reminder and warning.

Minerva understands the significance and meaning of the red carnation. We do not speak of it. I consider Arthur a good friend.

Minerva was alone during those three days while the girls were working. She followed all of my directions while we were gone and completed all of her chores and more.

She decided to wear her 18-karat hoop earrings while the girls were away at work and put them back before they got home. As bad luck would have it she managed to lose one. To her credit she did tell Katherine and Mandy and they spent the remainder of that day and the entire next day looking for it.

Katherine and Mandy met us in the driveway and welcomed us home helping us with the luggage. I was glad to be home again surrounded by my girls; my family.

"Where is Minerva?" I asked "It's not like her not to be here; is she ill?" Katherine and Mandy looked at one another and Katherine spoke first.

"Minerva is in the kitchen and has something to tell you."

"I will go and talk with her shortly. Have you eaten yet? Sarah and I waited so we could all eat together."

"Not yet." Katherine replied "We can whip something up. Are you going to take a nap first?

"Yes, it is Minerva's turn tonight. Perhaps we will take a nap together. Are you sure she is all right Katherine?"

"Minerva thinks you are going to banish her to the basement again" Katherine replied "And have me cut her hair in a pixie" Mandy added.

"What did she do Mandy?"

"She lost one of her gold hoop earrings. As soon as Minerva discovered it missing she called each of us on the telephone. We calmed her down as best we could. We assured her you wouldn't do that to her."

"She believes she violated your trust and ours" Katherine advised me.

"We are a family Ladies; not a traditional family I grant you but a family nevertheless. What she did was impulsive and nothing more."

"Do you want me to talk to her, Michael?" Sarah offered.

"Thank you for offering, Sarah but no. Just play things by ear in regard to dinner. But first, I will need another kiss and hug from each of my precious ladies to steel my resolve before I enter the kitchen................

I walked into the kitchen and she got up from her chair and immediately assumed the position.

"You may stand. Now come here and give me a hug and a kiss. I have missed you red."

She walked over to me and put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"What did you do that's so terrible?"

"I went into the desk in the study and tried on my gold hoop earring, Michael."

"I see, you were curious, Minerva. Is there anything else?"

"I was going to wear them while the girls were at work. I planned to put them back before Mandy and Katherine got home."

"Thank you for your honesty. Where are they now?"

"One of them is in the drawer, Michael."

"And the other, my dear?"

"I lost it, Master. I have violated your trust" she said in a small voice.

"That was foolish and impulsive."

"I'm sorry Michael. Are you going to punish me?"

"You said you were sorry and I believe you, Minerva."

"But you are going to punish me?"

"Yes my love I'm going to punish you."

"Do I have to start all over again, Michael? Are you going to cut my hair?"

"No.... kiss me Minerva."

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Yes, I want you to kiss me."

'You're scaring me Michael" Minerva kissed me and kissed me again, hugging me tight.

I let go of her and said "Go upstairs and get my belt and bring it here."

"Yes Michael" said meekly.

I made her strip and assume the position. I applied my belt to her shapely buttocks twice before folding the belt and snapping the folded sections of leather together a dozen times to make it sound as if I was hitting her bare bottom.

Getting down on the floor next to her I started caressed her pussy with my fingers. She soon became wet, moaning with pleasure as I stroked her clitoris, wetting her anus with my finger with her own sweet juices.

I removed my trousers and took her there on the floor thrusting my penis into her anus. "Michael stop, I...." "Be silent bitch!" I said sharply as I slapped her bare ass.

I continued pounding her asshole with my cock, while stroking and caressing her sopping wet vagina. This made her moan and squeal with pleasure.

As she climaxed " Fuck me Master...fuck my ass, fuck you your bitch harder...oh...Michael.... make your bitch come...that feels so good...so good...........I'm coming Michael, I want to kiss you!"

After I came, I got up dressed and sat on a kitchen chair "Minerva come here and sit on my lap and when she did "Isn't this nice......I'll replace your earrings and you will get them on your birthday" and I put my arms around her kissing her cheek. "We're going to take a shower and have a nap. After we shall all have a light meal in the dining room in about an hour. Who will I be sleeping with this evening?"

"It's my turn tonight" she said putting her head on my shoulder.

"In that case you may join me if you wish. I have been so busy these past few days I completely forgot."

"You did not forget. You know perfectly well it was my turn."

"Is that a smile I see? You have such a beautiful smile" Taking her hand we stood and walked upstairs together and we did exactly that; a shower and a short nap..............

The morning of Minerva's birthday was a very busy one in our home. I made breakfast for all of us. This is something I do on birthdays for my girls. As it was Minerva's she choose the menu. I broiled thick cut pea meal bacon.

I made western omelets with eggs, green and red bell peppers, Vidalia onion, sharp cheddar cheese and Virginia ham. I served them bagels with a variety of cream cheeses to go with their coffee and orange juice.

The girls were going shopping after breakfast to purchase new dresses for Minerva's birthday dinner at Salvatore's. They planned on going out to lunch together, followed by a trip to Mandy's Salon. Once there to get a manicure-pedicure, facial, a full body waxes, followed by getting their hair done. I told them I wanted to see lots of curls.

I have a large private corner booth reserved for me at Salvatore's paid in advance for the year. It will comfortably seat eight people. I paid to have that booth put in. I am a friend of the owner and know all of his regular staff by their first and last names.

When I call in advance Sal will hire an extra server just to wait on our table. Sal and I have an agreement. I will pay the extra server's wages for the full shift and include a generous gratuity. Sal also personally prepares each of our dishes taking exact attention to detail and presentation.

Afterwards, I always will invite Sal and the server to have dessert or after dinner drinks with us. We had a wonderful time at dinner. Each of us ordered a different appetizer and entree plus two others. We shared taking a portion from the various dishes. We had a bottle of very good house Chianti. We had cannolis and cappuccinos with Sal and Mary our waitress.

My girls always comport themselves as ladies in public, both in dress and manners and decorum. Their manners are impeccable, especially Minerva's.

Her public persona almost outshines them all. She cannot help it. It comes to her as easily as breathing. My ladies follow Minerva's lead in this venue. I observed Sarah watching Minerva at dinner. There is no doubt that Sarah will learn and be as polished observing my marvelous Minerva's example.

I noticed a marked change in Sarah's carriage that evening. Specifically Sarah's posture and bearing; in the way she walked into the restaurant. And while there, how Sarah held and turned her head. I observed Sarah's hand gestures when ordering dinner and making small talk with Sal and Mary. Yet Sarah was not duplicating Minerva's mannerisms as much as creating her own style. Sarah's were different from Minerva's but no less charming.

There is no doubt Minerva is tutoring Sarah in private for the thoughtful gesture of the silk sheets. Or to make amends for the way she treated Sarah when she was a Mistress. During the past fourteen months she and Sarah have spent a great deal of time together. Looking back it is fascinating watching them interacting both here and at home.

As we were leaving Salvatore's, Sal's nephew, Vito and part time bartender asked to have a word with me in private. Vito is also a full time Sheriff' Deputy with the rank of Sergeant.

"Michael, I would like to have a word with you if you don't mind. We can go into my uncle's office if that is all right with you?" I followed him in and closed the door. Vito spoke first

"Your ex-wife was here last night."

"So, what does that have to do with me?" I have washed my hands of her" Vito knew of my acrimonious divorce. He was the Deputy that served the orders of protection removing me from my home. Vito also testified on my behalf during the divorce proceedings.

"Michael, you need to hear me out."

"I'm sorry I was curt with you Vito; you caught me by surprise is all. I have not heard from Martha in seven years. I have forgiven her in my own way. What did she say?"

"It was not so much what she said, but how Martha looked and acted. At first I didn't recognize her. She is much thinner now and a bleached blond. She was wearing dark oversize sunglass like celebrities wear. I suspect to hide one or more black eyes. Martha had on heavy makeup to hide bruises. She was acting nervous and scared.

"I offered to help her. She said that it wouldn't do any good; he always beat the charges and got out. She said that if she had him arrested again he would kill her! She said she wanted to talk to you before it was too late, and then she left."

I thanked Vito and shook his hand before leaving with my Ladies to go dancing.

The next day all hell broke loose. We all were in the kitchen eating lunch. Katherine and Mandy had taken a month off from work. We were planning our vacation in Bermuda when the front door doorbell started ringing followed by frantic pounding as well.

I got up to answer the door and my ladies following behind. We had just entered the foyer when we heard a crash of the distinctive sound of glass breaking and metal coming together followed by a woman's terrified screams.

Martha was leaning on the door facing the wreckage. Her present husband the shining knight Martha met on the internet rear-ended her 1965 Corvette Convertible. It was completely demolished and disabled preventing her escape.

I yanked opened the door and Martha stumbled backwards into my arms. Turning to face me "Mickey I..." Martha said before she fainted.

A large man emerged from the ramming vehicle, a mint.... well it was a mint late model Lincoln Continental of 1970's vintage. I have to grudgingly admit they have fine tastes in automobiles.

Martha's husband is about six feet tall and easily weighs 260 lbs. I would guess his age to be early thirties. As he climbed out the car I could hear him shouting "You worthless good cheating whore! I have finally caught you, you worthless slut."

Seeing me blocking his way he advanced slowly and was smiling. He removed a butterfly knife from his suit coat pocket, flicking his wrist and locking the blade in place.

"Girls, take Martha inside and close the door. Then call the police."

"But Michael..." Minerva started to say as I closed the door. He stopped ten feet from me, sneering.

"I own that slut, asshole. Give me my cheating cunt of a wife and I will leave. Otherwise I will just take her. But not until I cut your balls off."

"Get off my property. I don't care if you have to walk."

"Fuck you!" He screamed.

"That won't be necessary" I retorted, calmly "Just give me a blowjob and we will call it even."

He charged me slashing clumsily, extending his arm much too far. This was something an experienced knife fighter would never do. I jumped back easily avoiding his clumsy attempt wishing I had my taser and tripping him in the process.

He got to his feet cursing. Changing his tactics he reversed the knife in his hand, grasping it like an ice pick. Then he slowly advanced with the knife over his head hoping to pin me against the door with his bulk and stab me at his leisure.

Refusing to retreat, I caught his wrist as the knife came down. We both struggled, attempting to knee on another in the groin. He trying was trying to kill me. I was trying to keep from being stabbed.

1...67891011