Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minerva's anger was barely contained while we were in the room with Maud. The only indication of such was in her beautiful green eyes. I expected lightning bolts to strike me down and render me into a pile of smoldering ashes.

As we stood in the doorway, Minerva was surprisingly calm "What's done is done, it not unheard for a Master to fall in love with a slave. I'm disappointed in you, Michael. Do you realize the power that I could have wielded as a Grand Mistress and the things that we can accomplished together? Go back to the ballroom and mingle and I will be with you shortly."

Minerva kissed my mouth and bit my lip just enough to hurt me. She then smiled her beautiful smile. I was tempted to swap Minerva's butt as she walked away but then thought the better of it................

SIX MONTHS PASSED after receiving my ring and Minerva did not achieve her goal to be a Grand Mistress; Mistress Pamela was installed instead. Minerva and I grew apart and we were no longer spending as much time together; make that no time. Even though I missed her beautiful green eyes and her smile, that beautiful smile......and damn it! I did nothing wrong. It is my right to not to sell Sarah to Maud.

If Minerva chose not to return my calls so be it, as long as we cooperated for the good of the Sanctorum. At least I got to see her even though she was cold, polite and distant. Sarah continued to go to Mandy's Salon once a month and get her hair trimmed and her bikini wax.

Minerva showed up one evening with a bottle of wine dressed to kill. She was wearing a tight black dress and her makeup was impeccable. Her beautiful red hair was curled and pinned up the way she knew I liked her to wear it.

"We are both too stubborn for our own good, Michael and I want things to be the way the way they were between us" Minerva said, kissing my lips and hugging me.

"Let me make things up to you. I promise that I will make this an evening you will never forget."

I was thinking, "My beautiful Minerva, I'm sure it will be an evening neither of us will ever forget.

"Shall we dance first, my marvelous mentor, just the two of us, I've missed you and yes I can be a stubborn bastard."

"That will be wonderful, Michael, and you know how much I enjoy dancing, especially with you" Minerva touched my face and kissed my lips long and deep.

"I shall send Sarah to her room for the evening; give me a moment to tell her."

We danced and shared a bottle of Giesen Riesling 2006 (New Zealand) and we danced some more. Minerva was quite passive this evening. I did some things I had never done to her in the past while dancing, I played with her hair.

First I removed the hairpins in her curly bun. I then took her hair down completely. Minerva always wore her hair up when we danced. She would never let me take it down. She would always take it down for me only if she wanted to.

Once it was down I buried my hands in Minerva's curls as we danced and she let me, curious.

I unzipped her dress while we were dancing and stuck my hand inside of her panties. I also held her more tightly than usual. I patted and rubbed her shapely bottom not letting her pull away.

I kissed and licked her neck and ears and she let me...seeming to enjoy this new...shall we say, disrespectful attention. She suggested we go to my bedroom wanting to spend the night.

"There is the matter of oral sex owed to you, lover" Minerva removed her slinky black dress.

"Lie on your back and close your eyes, Michael, relax, I will take care of everything."

I did as Minerva requested, anticipating what would come next "Are the condoms still in your middle dresser drawer?"

"Yes, where they always are, beautiful."

I was lying on my back with my eyes closed waiting. I could hear her opening and then closing the drawer. She started by stroking my cock with her hand and then I felt something cold on my neck. I opened my eyes. Minerva had my hand taser pressed against my neck.

"Surprise lover" she said smiling as she depressed the switch; the electricity entering my nervous system, wow, so that is how it felt.

"You're an ungrateful bastard, Michael. You cost me a great deal of money. Not to mention my chance to be Grand Mistress. How can you be so obtuse?"

I just lay there not moving for what else could I do?

"That should keep you in your place for a while" Minerva said blowing me a kiss."

"You are a fool, Michael in telling me about your hidden control center in the basement. For a security expert, you are not very secure. You are weak for falling in love with a slave; a lowly slave, when you could have had me a Grand Mistress. While you and the Princess were on your two week vacation in the 1000 Islands, Maud and I made some modifications. What do you think of that?" Minerva asked placing the taser on my testicles and again pressing the trigger.

"I hope that hurt. Maud is just fifteen minutes from here and I am going to pick up my cell phone and call her................ Maud is on the way. The offer is still on the table except now the offering price is a dollar and I keep Mandy and Katherine.

You are going to take the offer and like it" and she zapped me again.

"We planted bogus evidence showing hidden, undeclared money in an offshore account. The Cayman Islands to be exact, proving you lied to the Sanatorium's auditors, but we didn't expose you; not yet anyway. If you want to remain a Master in good standing, Michael, you had better do as you are told, little boy."

Leaning forward and kissing my mouth, Minerva again zapped me with the taser. She then put it on the bed next to me. Turning her back to me Minerva started to dress. I sat up and slapped her shapely ass, hard, causing her to shriek with pain and fright stumble forward.

"Minerva, Minerva...my beautiful teacher and mentor, what have you done?" I asked jumping up from the bed.

"How...I don't understand, Michael, how?"

"Do you mean this" I said, picking up the taser and depressing the trigger as I walked toward her.... she slowly was retreating.

"But, I tested it myself just like you showed me. The electricity jumped between the electrodes and the bars indicated that the battery is good with a full charge.

Minerva was now backed into a corner "Very simple my dear, I will explain. There is a switch inside this unit that can only be activated by a samarium cobalt magnet of a specific polarity. This mentioned magnet is contained within the titanium ring that I always wear. Without the ring the sparks are just for show. It did tingle slightly when you zapped me over and over if that is any consolation to you."

"We still broke into your security system and planted a malicious mutating virus on your computer that will be traced back to you after it infects the Sanatorium's computer network. Only Maud knows how to stop it.

Our hard evidence will be sent Registered Mail to Arthur after we transfer all the money in your accounts to another off shore account that you will never find. I suggest that you let me have my cell phone, little boy because you are beat no matter what" Minerva said defiantly and I laughed and just shook my head.

"Every room in this house has multiple fiber optic cameras and microphones and everything that you and Maud have done has been recorded as it is now.

The room you know about is a decoy and the real one is elsewhere; the virus has been nullified. As we speak there is a live feed over the internet on an encrypted connection to a few concerned Grand Masters. You have just incriminated yourself and Grand Mistress Maud as well."

"What happens now, Michael?"

"Get dressed Minnie. I want to see your hair in braided pigtails like you gave Sarah."

"Minnie! How dare you address me in that manner, you smug bastard I...?

Stepping forward without the taser I grabbed her beautiful long hair to force her on the bed. I wasn't disappointed when she put up a fight and tried to knee me in the groin before landing a good solid punch to my eye.

What a wildcat she is when she is angry; I finally managed to get Minerva on the bed without punching her. I pinned her arms above her head as I straddled her waist. My beautiful Minerva was defiant to the last... and she was magnificent

"Minnie, Minnie, Minnie, have you not heard a word that I have said?" I leaned forward to kiss her lips and she bit me hard this time drawing blood which made me exclaim "You fucking bitch! I dare that and more Minerva and now you have made me angry" I shouted before checking myself.

I crossed her wrists and held them in place with one hand letting her struggle in vain. "Do you really want to go there?" I asked, my voice growing quietly hard and cold as she looked at me defiantly.

"Do want to find out what a bastard I am when I'm angry enough to lose control. If you want to fight me like a man so be it. I'll get up and we'll start over. Trust me you won't like it and I won't warn you a second time."

I leaned forward holding her head in place by her hair with my other hand.

I kissed her lips, wincing and getting my blood on her lips and the side of her face as I bled on her and this time when I kissed her again she didn't bite me

"I can take you now and forcibly rape you against your will, as is my right in the eyes of the Sanctorum for what you have done and the same for Maud. I would have been put to death if I was found guilty with your planted evidence. Don't fuck with me Minnie."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while holding her down. I sighed letting the anger melt away and then I said in a reasonable tone "Maud will be here shortly, do as you are told and put your hair in pigtails; that is not a request."

I let go and Minerva stiffly got up not daring to meet my eyes now. She braided hair in front of my dresser mirror while I smashed her cell phone. I then opened my laptop.

"I'm going to allow you your dignity for now; go downstairs and wait for Maud. The telephones are disabled and the doors and windows are locked."

After Minerva went downstairs, I dressed and sat on my bed with my laptop to monitor things. As soon as the Grand Mistress was in the house I then sent a remote signal to lock all the door and windows to keep them from leaving.

I also jammed any cell phones from working inside the house. I found them both waiting for me in the kitchen. Maud was calm and collected sipping a bottle of my India Pale Ale. Minerva was sitting next to her with her hands over her face crying softly. I put some ice in damp towels and then put them on my black eye and lip before I sat down across from them. Maud was the first to speak

"For goodness sake, Minerva, stop crying and try to acting like a Mistress for the short time you have left as one. Michael is the one with the fat lip and black eye."

Turning to me, Maud said "All the doors leading to the outside are locked and you somehow jammed my cell phone reception. I assume all the windows are locked as well and whatever glass is in the frames is probably unbreakable Not that it matters for where would we go. I hope you don't mind me helping myself to your ale for it will be the most expensive drink of my life."

"Not at all Grand Mistress; please help yourself to another."

"Good form, Master Michael, I detected no sarcasm in your voice."

"None is intended, Grand Mistress."

"How long will it be until the enforcers arrive, Michael?"

"They will be here in approximately one hour with Arthur and I have disabled the cameras and microphones to this room. You may speak freely. Anything said here shall remain between us."

"Thank you Michael, but under the present circumstances Maud will do."

"As you wish Maud."

"You have very nice manners, Michael. Minerva tells me that you never swear or curse; well maybe today when she bit you. We should have been more careful. Minerva underestimated you and I overestimated her.

Minerva is in love with you Michael and is too proud to tell you. She doesn't give her love lightly and she is jealous of Sarah. My deep affection and love for Minerva and her jealousy has been our ruin. You however will come out of this a very wealthy man."

"Are you in love with me, Minerva?"

Minerva looked at me and took a deep breath but said nothing and Maud continued "Still, I care for her deeply Michael and I believe that you do as well despite everything that has happened. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"I understand perfectly, Maud"................

THE ENFORCERS ARRIVED and escorted Maud and Minerva from the premises. Grand Master Arthur remained to brief me on the upcoming events.

"Did Minerva do that to you, Michael? I didn't see a cut, or a bruise, or scratch on her; good for you; it shows great self control befitting a Master. I have a good feeling about you. I know we are going to work well together.

The Tribunal of 13 will take place in 2 days. Minerva and Maud will be representing themselves. I have known Maud for over 35 years. Her financial savvy has greatly increased the Sanatorium's coffers during that time.

You may testify against them for their crime against you and the Sanctorum although that is hardly necessary. Do you want to testify?"

"No Grand Master I don't."

"I didn't think so and moving on; when they are found guilty, and they will be found guilty, they will be stripped of their titles and made slaves.

It is your right to 25% of their net worth and the rest will go to the Sanctorum. In Maud's case alone you're looking at approximately 60 million dollars in your account in Luxemburg.

I would ask you a favor, though Michael; make no claim on Maud's person.

Allow Maud remain as community property of the Sanctorum. I wish to purchase her eventually. She still can still be of some service to us and I will remember your consideration................"

Minerva and Maud were found guilty as Grand Master Arthur predicted and Minerva became my property, per the stipulations of her original contract.

Katherine and Mandy's contracts were transferred to me. I am a wealthy enough Master now to afford four lovely slaves. My standing in the Sanctorum has grown immensely. I have received multiple offers for Minerva's purchase that naturally I have turned down.

I closed Minerva's dance studio however the beauty salon remained open. Katherine and Mandy will continue with their professions and they both live with me now. Minerva finally got her pole and she was bound to it in the basement. My life has become more complicated and I am up to the challenge.

In five minutes she will have been standing for 8 hours. I expect no real problems from her. Minerva remains a defiant but disgraced and penniless woman with nowhere to go. Unfortunately I will have to make an example of her given the circumstances.

Despite everything that has happened, I do care for her and my instincts tell me Minerva will make a marvelous slave in time. "It is time, Michael" Katherine reminded me "We are ready."

We all went down to the basement to prepare her for her new life and I took Minnie's face in my hands.

"I am going to take out your ball gag and blindfold off Minnie. You do not have permission to speak; you will now listen. You are no longer my equal; you are my property, slave Minnie, once known as Mistress Minerva.

You will have to earn the privilege to serve me. You will work alongside my three slave girls standing before you. Slaves though they may be, their loyalty to me is absolute. And now for your collar Minnie, although only a prototype it will do the job" I said locking the cylindrical collar into place.

"You are confined to this house and this collar will prevent you from leaving. The electrical shock will render you unconscious if you attempt to disobey. I will have your permanent collar completed it a few weeks and it will be smaller and made to look like a piece of sterling silver jewelry but just as effective."

And this wasn't a bluff. I gave her a little tingle with the remote as a warning should she chose to test it further.

"I have decided that you need a haircut. It is unseeingly that you should have hair longer than your sisters in bondage. But first slave Minnie, there is the issue of oral sex promised."

I released Minnie from the pole and made her kneel before me. Mandy brought me her scissors and she braided Minerva's hair into a slave's braid. I cut off her braid to add to Sarah's while Minnie sucked on my cock as my girls watched.

I came in her mouth for her to swallow and after my orgasm Minnie's hair just touched the nape of her long graceful neck. Minnie's haircut was not over for Mandy would do the honors to finish it.

But first I ordered Minnie to the slop sink and I ordered her to wash her body and shampoo her red hair in cold water while we watched. The first cut was a chin length blunt bob with long blunt eye framing bangs.

Mandy fussed with it, curling it under until it was sleek and smooth. Minnie looked very attractive in this style but I preferred it long as it once was however discipline must be maintained and I would enjoy watching it grow out.

"Is her hair short enough, Michael?" Mandy asked her eyes asking me to say yes, and I loved her for it.

"No, not yet" I said running my fingers through her much shorter hair and Mandy wet Minerva's hair again and shortened the bob to a blunt just below the ear length bob medium blunt bangs. She blow dried her hair and looked at me for my approval wanting to stop.

"I want it as short as yours; however Minnie may keep her natural color. I may allow Minnie to grow her hair out in time. By then she may be worthy to serve me but we shall see." Mandy gave Minnie her final haircut, a short layered pixie cut. It was a duplicate of Mandy's except for the color.

"Look at the bright side, Minnie; you don't require special training and you're already of the Sanctorum. All I require from you is your loyalty and obedience and I ask for nothing more.

We left Minnie naked and collared sitting on her cot with a bowl of fruit...........

THINGS HAD SETTLED DOWN quite nicely in my household this past year. Minnie was required to remain naked most of the time during her first month. The second month I allowed her to go outside with me dressed for the weather when I split and cut firewood.

Mandy's hair is again her own rich natural honey blond. It has grown out from a bleached blond layered pixie to a blunt bob without bangs. Mandy's hair is now much thicker and softer, just touching the bottom of her ears. Mandy can't wait until it is waist length again as it was when Minerva first acquired her.

Katherine's hair is growing out nicely. Light brown in color and cut in a long blunt bob just brushing her shoulders.... no bangs of course. Sarah's hair is the longest of my four girls, dark brown and blunt cut six inches below her shoulders blades. I've decided that Sarah will keep her eye framing bangs.

I prefer long hair on my women. They will all grow it waist length for me. It will be their crowning glory and my love reins. Their long hair is most suitable to be tied to the pole if the need arises.

I've decided my ladies will style their hair in braids or pinned up when they leave the house alone or together. They may not wear their hair down and loose in public unless they are with me. Mandy is the most proficient with any bun style, french twist or upswept hairstyle. Sarah learned simple buns and braids growing up.

Naturally they may wear makeup to enhance their natural beauty. I allow colorful, stylish clothing. Not the severe Amish dress and head coverings of Sarah's past life. On occasion I require them to dress exactly alike especially when they are out in public together.

I find women who wear their long hair pinned up to be very attractive. This type of hairstyle is both elegant and practical. It is also an issue of control. A woman must know her place.

1...56789...11