Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed Minnie's hair to grow out seven months into her sentence. She now has a modified bowl cut, five inches long on top, the longer bowl section just above Minnie's ears. It is full and thick on the back and sides. Mandy choose this style to grow out easily to a blunt bob when the time comes.

Minnie hates her hair short. Even though I prefer it longer I have decided she will keep this style for now. It will require her to try even harder for my attention and approval. Considering that there are three younger women in my household that have hair longer than hers.

It may seem odd to some that I refer to them as girls. Mandy just turned thirty-eight years old. Katherine is thirty-nine while Sarah is the youngest at twenty-six; which brings us to Minnie the oldest. She will be forty-one tomorrow.

She can easily pass for a woman in her late- twenties to early thirties and is the most classically beautiful of my four women next to Sarah. Minerva is one of those rare lucky women who will be a beauty well into her seventies. Nevertheless that is how I affectionately think of them and often address my women as my girls.

I take no pleasure on the restrictions I imposed on Minnie because of her betrayal. They are necessary for the good of the household. Order must be maintained in a household with five women living together who are among other considerations are my lovers.

Minnie's status in the Sanctorum is now greatly diminished: she is slave and a servant to slaves. Order and discipline will be maintained tempered with fairness and kindness.

As one of her restrictions she was required for a time to sleep alone in the basement under the most Spartan of conditions. On Minnie's birthday these restrictions will be lifted. She will to be allowed to sleep in a proper bed in her own bedroom. In the event she backslides I reserve the right to modify and impose new conditions at any time.

I am not one for orgies. I prefer to sleep with one girl at a time. I must clarify what I mean by "sleep with".

At night when it is bedtime we all must sleep. I will select one of my women to share my bed for the night. This includes my lady pleasuring me and I her.

For minor offences and as a punishment, the offending woman may be made to sleep naked on the floor at the foot of the bed and that is much preferable to standing by the pole.

I have on occasion enjoyed two of my ladies at once. I prefer to do this during the day. The girls look forward to their "special time" at night. Each of them has their assigned bedroom for those nights they are not with me and they may decorate them within reason as they please.

Two months into Minnie's sentence Sarah spent a night sleeping on the floor. She thought that she could abuse Minnie when nobody was watching. What Sarah did is not important. It shall remain in the family; between my women and I.

Sarah now realizes it was petty and not like her at all. It greatly disappointed me. I expected better from Sarah and told her so in private.

Every Saturday morning, I gather my women together for a household meeting. Any concerns and suggestions are discussed; of course, I remain the final arbiter. Everyone is assigned household chores for the week.

Mandy and Katherine have their occupations and their schedule is discussed and taken into consideration. That Saturday I held court on Sarah's offences with the girls present. Mandy, Katherine and Minnie were sitting at the kitchen table waiting to bring Sarah in for her punishment. Sarah stood by me an apologized to Minnie. I sat down in my chair at the end of the table and put Sarah over my knees; pulling up her dress and pulling down her silk panties down. I spanked her bare bottom until she was sobbing and squirming. I let it be known that abusive behavior will not be tolerated by any of my women against another. Disputes that can't be settled among them will be handled at the Saturday morning meeting or directly by me.

I let Sarah up she immediately assumed the position. I let her stand and invited her to join the meeting to plan the schedule for the week. To my surprise and satisfaction Sarah still crying walked over to Minnie. Sarah offered Minnie her hand and quietly apologized again. Minnie not only took Sarah's hand accepting her apology but actually stood up and hugged Sarah. Tears were starting to form in Minnie's eyes as well.

Looking at Mandy and Katherine's faces I knew what would happen next so I adjured for an hour and went upstairs to let them have their moment well satisfied with the outcome. Minnie was showing genuine humility, one of my favorite attributes in a submissive woman. Sarah's transgression was expunged with her punishment. I will not bring it up again.

To review, assuming the position is common etiquette practiced by the Sanctorum. The women will kneel with her hands flat on the floor crossed with her forehead on her hands. Her ass will be higher than her head and her feet will be together. To heel is for her to kneel with her back straight. Her arms will be straight and crossed in front. The women will be up looking at her Master or Mistress unless told otherwise.

That evening I went downstairs to check on Minnie for the first time. Up until then the girls took care of Minnie's needs. I ignored her never going to the basement. Minnie immediately assumed the position.

"Kneel" I quietly commanded gently touching her face. This was only the second time that I talked to her. It was the first time I touched Minnie or showed her any affection since the Sanctorum returned her to me.

"You do not have permission to speak to me. Tomorrow you will be allowed upstairs during the day for the rest of your sentence" I continued to caress her face and hair while looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"You will eat your meals alone in the kitchen. You will serve us ours. You will take cooking lessons from Sarah and help her clean the house. Every Saturday morning you will attend the household meeting.

You may use one of the bathrooms. You will be allowed to take one hot shower a day. Your use of hot water will be restricted to hand washing, food preparation and house cleaning. Your sleeping arrangements will remain the same.... for now."

On Sunday morning Minnie was to be allowed upstairs for the first time the entire day. Mandy shared my bed the previous night. In the morning it was breakfast in bed for the two of us served by Katherine and Sarah.

Mandy was full of questions as were Sarah and Katherine. They were excited about Minnie being allowed upstairs. This too pleased me greatly. I made an exception and we all had breakfast in bed together. They know me well for another tray was waiting in the hall.

I answered their questions. I implemented most of their suggestions. I gave them their instructions receiving many hugs and kisses. Afterwards Mandy and I showered together. Katherine and Sarah waited for us in the study when we went downstairs.

I sent Sarah to bring Minnie upstairs while I waited in the study. I was sitting in my favorite leather chair with my feet on the matching ottoman. Katherine and Mandy met them at the top of the stairs. They all escorted Minnie to one of the bathrooms followed by the dressing room to get Minnie presentable for my viewing.

From the beginning, Minnie was given a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, antiseptic mouthwash and castile soap. All of these were necessary for her personal needs. Now she was also given shampoo and conditioner and was allowed a hot shower. Next Minnie was given a full body wax. I will allow her to shave her armpits and legs.

Minnie covered her mouth during the wax, tears running down her face. How the tables were turned! She always kept her public hair thick and full but also trimmed and shaped. Shaved vaginas were for slaves...need I say more?

One Saturday morning during our household meeting Katherine told me that Minnie hated needles. That was why she never wore earrings or had her ears pierced. Each of my beautiful girls was given a gift of an identical pair of 18-karat gold hoop earrings. The earrings are a symbol of their bondage.

My ladies share a communal jewelry chest. It is located on the second floor in a bedroom room I converted into a dressing room for them. The dressing room is complete with floor to ceiling mirrors and a walk- in -closet. The closet contains identical items of clothing in each of the girl's sizes, including Minnie's. The room has vanity tables and chairs.

The antique jewelry chest and I gladly paid David plenty for it is the size of a large chest of drawers. It is full exclusively with sterling silver jewelry, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. It contains pins, broaches, plus hair accessories and jeweled combs and barrettes.

The chest contains just about every semi-precious stone available: turquoise, ambers, and garnets. It holds amethysts, and onyx: lapis lazuli, tanzanite, sapphires and citrines. I included tourmaline and spinals, corals, jade, carnelian, jasper and aquamarine, to name a few. Just too illustrate the variety of semi-precious stones the chest contains. Every piece is duplicated in four. Minnie must earn access to the chest as she must her 18-karat hoops.

My ladies enjoy dressing and modeling for me. I delight in watching them. Having two or three beautiful female companions while out in public regardless of the activity shared is most gratifying. Even at home on most nights we dress for dinner. We eat in my formal dining room. They may make a selection of jewelry from the chest to go with their ensemble.

I make time for these life's pleasures. My ladies obey me and follow their schedule. They help each other out and get along like sisters. They are sisters in bondage, but sisters nevertheless. As I have said before, I have my own methods.

That Sunday morning, Minnie's vertical clitoral hood was pierced for a 14-karat ball closure ring; they all have one.

She fainted twice during the procedure and the girls teased her about it. Finally, she gained her composure and stopped crying. They had her stand in front of the full-length mirror in their dressing room. They showed Minnie their gold closure rings then hugged and congratulated her they being proud of theirs.

Masters and Mistresses of the Sanctorum have offered me millions for the former Mistress Minerva. Many of them, no doubt are cruel taskmasters. One Mistress offering to purchase Minerva is a formal rival, jealous of Minnie's beauty. Mistress Clara will abuse and degrade Minerva for no other reason than she can. The atrocities Clara would heap upon my marvelous Minerva.

To other Dominants, Minnie is merely a novelty. She would be a status symbol to amuse them and they would treat her well; they are in the majority.

She might be sold or traded multiple times. She would be at the mercy and temperament of her new owner; the luck of the draw. Fortunately most Masters and Grand Masters are of my vein. We work diligently to sanction, purge or if necessary, terminate these undesirables. Minnie is aware of all these things.

In my opinion Minnie used her crop too freely on Mandy and Katherine.

She mostly ignored them in her quest to become Grand Mistress. Those months alone in the basement gave her much to think about. She has been much on my mind as well.

Sarah has been my woman the longest and knows me well. Sarah loves me as I love her. My sometimes bold and playful Mandy ...my thoughtful and brilliant Katherine; our house would be empty without them. In the short time I have owned them I have grown to love them. I love each girl in different way than Sarah for she has my heart forever. I can't put it into words and I pride myself in logic and reason and I have grown in the concept of love.

I have known Minerva the longest. First I knew her as Minerva who I met at her dance school after my acrimonious divorce; then as my dance partner. We won many competitions together. Finally I knew her as Mistress Minerva of the Sanctorum, my salvation and blessing. Minerva was my marvelous teacher; my mentor and sometimes lover.

How foolish, how weak and damn obstinate.... prideful...asinine and obtuse we both are; Master, Mistress.... afraid of three words. I have forgiven Minnie for her betrayal.

As a Master I have responsibility to the Sanctorum and the women I love.

This is the life we chose, Minnie and I. We are of the Sanctorum. We must play our parts until death do us part. I kept my word to former Grand Mistress Maude and Grand Master Arthur. I work with Arthur to secure the values of the Sanctorum. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in ladies" Katherine slid the double pocket doors open and entered the room first. She was wearing a beautiful sea green dress. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection. She selected silver and green tourmaline bracelet, ring, and chain with a heart shaped pendant to go with the dress. Next was Mandy in the identical dress in pale blue, choosing lapis lazuli for her stone; her hair and make-up were perfect.

Sarah was next wearing a pale red-rose version of the same dress. Sarah's hair was swept up in a French twist with two silver and red garnet hair combs gracing her brown tresses. Sarah was wearing a red garnet bracelet. Sarah's make-up, perfect and seductive with blood red lipstick.... luscious and kissable.

Minnie entered last, naked and collared. Minerva's red hair was freshly washed and her face scrubbed pink and glowing with health.

While confined to the basement the girls saw to Minnie well and I looked the other way when they sometimes spoiled her with special desserts. She received good healthy meals and multiple vitamin/ mineral supplements. She is required to stretch and exercise. On most occasions my ladies exercised alongside of her to encourage her and keep her company.

As my ladies entered they assumed the position in a neat row, right to left. All four girls were barefoot.

"You may heel ladies" I put my coffee cup on the coaster. I got up from the chair and walked to Sarah.

"You may stand Sarah. I must say you look lovely" I helped her stand. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"Thank you Michael" and I put my arms around her waist and then kissed her lips whenever Sarah tried to speak.

"If you want".... Kiss..."your lunch, Michael".... Kiss..."On time".... Kiss, Kiss.... You will have to let me go".... Kiss...."So I can set the table!"

"I'm sorry, Sarah, what did you say? I'm rather busy and my mind is elsewhere." Kiss.

Sarah put her hand in over of my mouth. "I said if you want your dinner on time you have to let me go to set the table" she repeated, laughing.

"Very well then, don't let me stop you." I said letting go and Sarah left.

"Mandy." I said offering Mandy my hand helping her to stand "That color brings out your blue eyes my little peach. Is my white shirt pressed; are my black shoes shined? Is my suit laid out? Have you chosen a tie for me?"

"I'm not telling you, Michael" Mandy said, pouting.

"Why won't you tell me, Peaches?"

"I'm not telling because you have not kissed me yet"

"I already kissed you earlier. You were with me all last night and most of this morning."

"That does not count, Michael! "I vote with Mandy" Katherine said, offering support.

"See, it's two against one, Master you lose!" Mandy exclaimed my ladies laughing except for Minnie.

"Well then Mandy.... Katherine we will see about that. I will take you both on!" With a girl in each arm, I received many kisses. Mandy and Katherine were trying to outdo each other and declaring a tie I sent them on their way sliding the pocket doors closed behind them.

"Minnie you may stand" Minnie put her hand to the base of her throat. This is a gesture that I first taught Sarah, then the other girls. She was requesting permission to speak.

"No you may not speak, Minnie. Put your hands behind your head. Very nice, leave them there"

I walked around Minnie, looking at her from all angles. I cupped her breasts; caressing them and feeling her nipples grow hard.

"My magnificent Minerva" Your breasts are as I remember them; round, firm and perfect. Spread your legs for your Master." I stroked Minnie's smooth hairless vagina commenting "I like it better this way.

Do you remember your little joke when you shaved me? You said you don't want hair in your mouth when you go down on me and you shaved me. When it was your turn you refused to let me shave your pubis mound. You told me only female slaves were shaved. You thought your joke quite hysterical as I recall.

I was a good sport about it. I now prefer it that way. My girls prefer it this way for oral sex. It is such a little concession to them, yet it pleases them greatly."

Feeling her wetness, I again commented. "I don't recall you being so easily aroused; it must be your closure ring." I stroked Minnie's vagina, parting her lips.... touching her clitoris.

"You know my dear you have a beautiful pussy. It is so luscious and plump and meant to be touched and caressed. Assume the position."

I continued stroking Minerva's clitoris, feeling her juices flow, aroused at my touch. "A most vulnerable position, don't you agree? I can have you right now my girl. Perhaps I will use the crop on your exposed bottom."

I removed her crop from my robe pocket and said "As I recall you were quite fond of using it on your girls for any reason. Not that you beat them to leave welts or cuts.... but as you often told me; to motivate.............to motivate.

"You are a very intelligent women Minnie, as well as a very beautiful one and a Harvard Graduate. To your credit you observe everything; take in every detail; you analyze everything. I will not discipline you with your crop. You have done nothing wrong. You have not even irritated or annoyed me since you have been here. I actually am quite pleased with you." I dropped the crop to the floor near her head.

"Do you remember when the Sanctorum returned you to me? The fact you forgive Sarah is your first step. Your humility makes you my ladies equal now. You are no longer their servants. You will work beside them and learn.

I will take you into my confidence again, Minerva. I have decided to call you Minerva when we are alone together, such as now. You will not repeat this although I'm sure they know it. You are the most classically beautiful of my ladies. In fact you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. My girls are not jealous of one another and I love them for that.

I have been thinking much of you these past months. How foolish, how weak and damn obstinate.... prideful...asinine and obtuse we both are; Master and Mistress.... afraid of three words we knew to be true. We are of the Sanctorum you and I. This is the life we chose of our own free will.

Order and discipline will be maintained in my household. You know the absolute importance of this having been a Mistress. I have a duty to the welfare of my woman in return for their loyalty, obedience and love.

Now for your betrayal...I forgive you. Your punishment however shall remain. Your transgression shall be expunged when the terms of your punishment ends and I do forgive you. Afterward I will never bring up the subject again. Stand and face your Master Minerva" and she did.

"You have such beautiful, intelligent eyes, Minerva. Beautiful emerald green eyes and I never told you just how beautiful I thought they are. I should have told you long before this."

Closing mine I gently ran my hands through her short red hair. I caressed Minerva's face and neck moving down to her shoulders...caressing.

I continued down to her back to her trim waist, stopping at Minnie's shapely ass and squeezing it lightly.