Amish No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back up caressing and stroking until I again was holding her face in my hands. Sighing with pleasure I opened my eyes and kissed Minerva's beautiful face on the cheek.

She reached up and touched her cheek where I kissed her looking down.

I could see her bottom lip quiver. It was if Minerva wanted to say something or was about to cry. Minerva quickly mastered her emotions and looked up. I saw suppressed anger flash in Minnie's green eyes like a hot green flame.

"You have permission to speak. You may speak freely without fear of punishment" I was giving her the opportunity to vent.

"You can be such a bastard, Master. That being said, I give you my word I will do my best to please you. I have nowhere else to go and I suppose I should be grateful that you decided to keep me and didn't sell me to Mistress Clara. May I kiss you, Master?" Minnie asked sweetly.

"You certainly may" I answered guessing what came next.

"I've changed my mind. I don't think I shall, kiss you" Minnie tossed her head as she did when her hair was long however without the same flowing movement of long tresses. "May I please be dismissed, Master, I have my duties to perform?"

"You may address me as Michael. After all we do have a history together."

"Oh no, Master, that will not be proper. I will certainly do so if you command me to Master."

"You are dismissed. Sarah is probably in the kitchen."

Just as Minnie reached the door, I said "And Minerva."

She stopped and turned to look at me. "Yes Master."

"You are welcome."

She continued walking swearing under her breath in Gaelic. Gaelic is a language in which Minerva is most fluent. Being Irish on her mother's side she was taught Gaelic on her on grandmother's knee.

"Minerva!"..........."Yes Master" she said stopping again and turning while smiling sweetly.

"Please bring me another cup of coffee, you know how I like."

I knew from the start how obstinate Minerva can be given the chance to speak freely when we are alone. She knows better to be impertinent or disrespectful in front of my women. I also knew in my heart Minerva will eventually come around.

If Minerva hates me she will tell me so in no uncertain terms. In any event I do not desire to break her spirit. I can wait her out.... I have three other women to enjoy. I want Minerva's beautiful smile to be genuine not forced.

She enjoyed making love to me as a free woman. Even now she will never beg for sex and affection no matter how much she wants it. I can force myself on her and she will comply but I do not want her that way. She will figure a way around it to save what dignity she has left.............................

Approximately seven months into Minnie's sentence was another turning point for her. She was true to her word. She did try very hard to fit in by doing her share of the household chores and more. I was spending more time with her.

I made it a point to kiss and hug her every morning and evening. During the day I often touched her; my hands lingering most intimately. She never returned my kisses or affection although I can tell she enjoyed them. Minnie always addressed me as Master.

The turning point came on a hot Friday afternoon in June. Katherine and Mandy were at work. Katherine would not be home at her regular time. It was the wedding and prom season and Mandy's Salon was booked late into the evenings. Women and girls were getting their hair styled for upcoming events. Mandy would not be home until 9:00 PM.

Sarah and Minnie were canning preserves in the kitchen. There were flats of blueberries stacked on the back patio along with new unopened boxes of canning jars. Sarah took my pickup truck to town. She went to buy sugar, pectin and labels for the jars. They were canning pie filling and jam; much of the jam was for Arthur.

Minnie was in the kitchen washing them and putting them into colanders to drain. The counters, kitchen table and kitchen chairs were covered with bowls of fresh blueberries waiting for Sarah to show her the next step in the process.

I was outside splitting wood for my fireplaces and wood stove. Our central air was down. I had it apart earlier that morning trying to fix it but the compressor modulator was shot. I called the manufacturer's 1-800-number and ordered the part; it was to be delivered overnight shipping. I had a load of small logs delivered the day before and was enjoying my workout. The temperature was in the high eighties and it was very muggy.

I was stripped to the waist and perspiring heavily with the good sweat of manual labor. Minnie was in and out of the house replenishing my pitcher of ice water with fresh ice. She checked frequently to make sure the water was fresh and cold. I did not ask her to do this. I generally drank from the hose. I am not complaining. I was pleased with her thoughtfulness.

At one point I heard a scream followed by a crash. I dropped my splitting maul and ran into the house to see if she was hurt. I found her sitting on the floor in a pile of squashed blueberries.

There were blueberries everywhere and empty overturned bowls littering floor. Bowls were overturned on the counter. But it gets better. Well maybe not better the kitchen faucet was broken at the base.

Water was shooting up to the ceiling and then running down the walls. Water was spilling over the counters onto the floor. I was trampling blueberries trying to get to Minnie concerned she may be hurt. I moved the overturned chair Minnie was standing on before she fell kneeling beside her in the mashed blueberries.

"Minerva, are you hurt? Are you all right?"

I'm fine. Just look at the mess I just made!"

"Are you sure you are not hurt?"

"I'm fine, it was an accident."

I helped her to her feet trying not to laugh "What were you doing standing on a chair when there is a step-stool in the pantry?

"I was trying to get a bowl down. It was heavy and my hands were wet and it slipped out of my hands. When I tried to catch it I fell and broke our sink."

"Accidents happen I'm just glad you were not hurt."

I put a heavy bowl over the broken faucet stem to redirect the water in the sink and squatted to reach underneath the sink and turn off the water at the shut off valve. The handle broke off at the stem when I tried to force it.

Getting up, I turned and saw that Minnie had taken off her ruined apron. She was trying to reach a spilled bowl of berries that rolled up under the table and slipped on the mess landing on her stomach. Now my marvelous Minerva was covered front and back, the berry pulp, the juice staining her beautiful smooth skin and she was swearing under her breath.

I started laughing and couldn't stop "Stop laughing at me! This is not at all funny. Stop laughing at me! I have to clean this mess" Minerva's green eyes were flashing with hot green flames of anger.

"Yes, you.... ha, ha, I, ha, ha.... you're right it is not funny." I was trying to stifle the next laugh and keep a straight face but not succeeding

"It is hysterical and you look ridiculous!" "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...I...ha, ha, ha, can't look at you." I turned my back to her shaking with laughter.

Minnie came up behind me with her hands full of squashed blueberries. She smashed them on my shoulders pushing her hands up my neck into my hair and I turned to her in disbelief.

Smiling Minnie reached for my face. With one of slender hands full of mashed berries she used the fingers on the other to paint my cheeks. She painted my mouth, neck and chest with berry juice and pulp as if I were her canvas.

Still smiling her beautiful smile she took of her light cotton blouse and bra. Reaching in a bowl Minnie rubbed the blueberries on her mouth, neck and breasts. Fascinated, all I could do was watch.

Putting her arms around my neck, Minnie gave me a deep, lingering kiss that tasted like fresh blueberries.

Giving her my best stern look while covered in blueberries I admonished. "I should give you a bare bottom spanking for that."

"I don't understand, Master?" she innocently. "Do you mean for kissing you, Master, I asked you for your permission."

You certainly did not, Minerva."

"I most certainly did, Master" and she kissed me again.

"When did you ask permission to kiss me?"

"The day you first brought me upstairs to the study, Master."

"That was months ago for goodness sake!"

"Do you withdraw your permission for me to kiss you, Master?"

"That depends do you wish to kiss me again?"

"I don't believe I shall" she answered saucily.

"Now you are being impertinent and are certain to get a spanking"

"You gave me a choice to kiss or not kiss you, Master. I have your tacit approval to change my mind. You always keep your word therefore you shall not spank me."

"Good point" I admitted.

"You also gave me permission to speak freely without fear of punishment. To date you have not withdrawn that either Master."

"That is true" I admitted "however, I most definitely did not at any time; not months ago or five minutes ago did give you permission to cover me with blueberries! What say you to that?"

"I have changed my mind, I want to kiss you again, Michael."

"What about the blueberries, Minerva?"

"I will lick and kiss them off of you."

I put my arms around her waist and she started kissing and licking my neck and face. Before Minerva could get to the rest of me, I remembered the geyser from the sink.

"Do you want to make love to me, my beautiful Minerva?"

"Yes, Thank you for asking, Michael."

"You are welcome" I said kissing and licking her breasts, tasting the blueberries.

"But first I have to take care of something. Go upstairs to my bathroom and wait me there. I will write Sarah a note with instructions that we are not to be disturbed."

I started writing the note. Minnie reached around my waist. She pushed two handfuls of blueberries down the front of my pants before running upstairs, laughing.

I finished the note and went downstairs to shut the water off below the sink and when I returned, I heard my truck pull into the driveway.

I quickly ran to the top of the stairs, and stopped to listen, counting to myself 1...2....3....4...5...6...7...8...9.....to hear a scream. I was sure that Sarah was beside herself. I joined Minerva in the bathroom closing the door behind me.

"You may consider yourself on furlough starting now until tomorrow. By tomorrow I mean Saturday, June18, 2005 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time. This evening you'll be sharing my bed. This will be contingent of course on you being able to read my mind. "

"May I shower with you Michael... before we make love?"

"Of course you may. It will be my pleasure and I hope yours as well."

"May I ask you a question first Michael?"

"Ask away beautiful green eyes?"

"May I help Sarah clean the kitchen first?"

"Not only may you, I will help you. The sooner the mess is clean the sooner we shall shower."

"Thank you Michael?" We made short work of the kitchen. Minerva and I took a long tepid shower together, soaping each other down. We washed and conditioned each other's hair and toweled one another off.

She went down on me in the bedroom, licking and sucking my cock and taking my balls into her mouth. This was something my other girls have never done before. And something I never had experienced. This trick would remain hers.

I came in mouth and she swallowed all of my semen and licked me clean.

I returned the favor going down on Minerva's hairless snatch.

She was all over the bed as I licked and sucked with my lips and tongue; this time I did it with a new twist. I put my finger in her ass applying opposite pressure. As Mistress Minerva and a free woman this was something she would never allow.

Minerva's orgasm was wild and loud. She was squirming and bucking and not only was my face wet from her juices, so were the sheets. We had to change them before our nap together. We slept until 10:00PM. After we dressed and went downstairs.

When I said we dressed, and I use the term loosely. She was wearing one of my white sleeveless tee shirts. It was too large for her falling down past her hips. I was wearing another white tee along with boxer shorts because of the heat and humidity.

Katherine and Sarah were waiting on the back patio in their panties and woman's sleeveless tees. They both had big smiles on their faces. We all sat outside drinking homemade Sangria. We were waiting for Mandy to arrive with the Chinese that we were having for our late dinner.

Being on furlough, Minnie was allowed a few glasses of Sangria and between wine and dinner became quite relaxed and talkative.

Minnie was quite animated and engaging; laughing as she described how she gave me blue balls with the blueberries and everybody laughed.

Mandy brought a portable CD-Player outside we listened the greatest hits from the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. Soon my ladies were up dancing with one another, mostly fast dances. The slow ones were for me; one girl at a time.

Minerva shared my bed that night and I tried something on her that Katherine likes. She likes it a little bit rough. I will pull her hair during intercourse just as her orgasm is at its crest.

Katherine also enjoys anal sex occasionally being taken on the floor of my bedroom at the foot of the bed. She also likes when I stroke and caress her pussy while I am performing anal and vaginal sex; slapping her shapely ass with my hand until she comes. I will use Katherine's hair for my love reins to control her exuberance and guide her to enhance both our pleasure.

Katherine also likes to masturbate when giving me head. I allow her to play with herself until she comes a second time. None of my women are allowed to masturbate without my permission. This is an absolute mandate and they will get a bare bottom spanking with my hand or the belt on Saturday morning for violating this mandate. They will achieve their orgasm by me or with my permission while I watch.

When I first acquired Katherine and Mandy; I suspected that one or the other might be bisexual. And my suspicions are correct. They are both highly sexed women needing an outlet for their sexuality. I have no problem with this. It rather turns me on.

They also have a need to be dominated. They live happily within the rules of my household. Like masturbation girl on girl sex is forbidden without my permission. The forbidden fruit is sweeter when withheld and then allowed.

I believe that I mentioned "orgies during the day" and that is something that I reserve for the three of us Mandy, Katherine and myself.

Sarah confided to me in private that isn't ready to do woman on woman. Nothing will be gained by forcing Sarah. My Princess is obedient, compliant and affectionate in all other things. I also doubt Minerva is much interested either. Although Minerva's past behavior in the kitchen and the bedroom does leave a touch of doubt.

She has never been one to be spontaneous; aside from that trip to Bermuda after the peppermill incident when she was anything but reserved. Her behavior in the kitchen is a wonderful surprise.

In fact Minerva is quite reserved. In the past before we had intercourse she always went in the bathroom closing the door for privacy in order to get ready.

Minerva's excuse is to fix her makeup, hair etc.... In retrospect it is likely she had to apply some type of lube such as KY-Jelly to facilitate intercourse.

I wonder if she was faking her orgasms in some cases. I do not remember Minerva being so wet before, during or after intercourse as she is now. I believe to some degree, that in her quest for wealth and power, she suppressed her natural sexuality. She always insisted in being in total control...but at what cost?

Perhaps Minerva's submission has freed her sexual inhibitions. I suspect this is the case for her newly found sexual freedom.

I made her assume the position on the floor in front of my bed and she was a little tipsy from the Sangria. I made sure she received more than her share of the slow dances. My ladies were aware of this and were gracious in letting her have their turns. She was very affectionate while we danced. I received many intimate touches and kisses. I held Minerva close missing having my hands her long hair; as it was before her first forced punishment haircut.

Back to the bedroom: I probed Minnie's vagina with my fingers and then with my mouth and tongue. Soon she was wet and moaning. She was moving her hips, trying to push her vagina into her face as I licked her clitoris. When I knew she was about to peak, I slowed down, prolonging the inevitable.

"Why did you stop Michael, it feels so good?"

"I am considering something, my beautiful girl.

"Can't you lick while you are considering?"

"I am considering amending your furlough to include one day each week until the end of your sentence."

I continuing to probe her clitoris again, briefly and stopped "It is contingent upon you reading my mind."

"Please Master."

"Please what my marvelous girl" I continued my stroking and caressing.

"You can be such a bastard, Michael.... oh yes that feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Yes I am my dear and you? Who are you?

"I am your slave Master and I want to come."

I entered her wet pussy from behind while sticking my finger deep in her anus, listening to her gasp. She moaned even louder as I increased my thrusts savaging her vagina with my manhood "What else are you?"

"I am a bitch, Master! I am your bitch.... oh God.... fuck me harder Michael...fuck your bitch harder.... Fuck me harder you bastard make me come."

Her orgasm was incredible. I never heard Minerva make so much noise and I continued pounding her until I came as violently as well. I lay down next to her on the rug stated and content.

"Come here bitch I want to taste your lips."

She lay down beside me on the floor and I took her in my arms. When I tried to kiss her she put her hand over my mouth, shaking her head. She closed her eyes sighing. She ran her fingers through my hair and then caressed my face and neck.

Minerva rubbed my shoulders; her hands working their way down my back to my ass, which she squeezed. Minerva reversed the process until her hands were again in my hair. She kissed my cheek and opened her eyes before kissing my lips long and deep.

"Can we go to bed now Michael?

"Yes, I am looking forward to having you with me all night but first I am going to brush my teeth and use the bathroom."

While we were on the patio that night, I noted Sarah was inside the house for quite a long time getting ice. I noticed the bed was freshly made. I suspect Sarah put the new silk sheets on the bed; my pretty girl.... my thoughtful and kind Princess.

Minerva walked into the bathroom smiling as I was leaving and tousled my hair as I walked by. When she returned to the bedroom, Minnie stopped to run her hand over the silk sheets.

"Did you have the bed made with silk sheets to surprise me Michael?"

"I think it was Sarah while we were slow dancing out on the patio" I answered, lying on my back with Minerva snuggling up next to me.

"Michael?"

"Yes, beautiful."

"May I go to the hardware store with you tomorrow?"

"I would enjoy taking you; thank you for asking."

Rubbing my chest with her hand she asked "May we stop somewhere and get coffee and bagels?"

"We can leave early and have breakfast if you like" I said closing my eyes.

"That will be wonderful" and she gave me a little hug.

"May I dress up nice for you and wear makeup."

"Of course you may."

"May I have my ears pierced?"

"You want your ears pierced? You are afraid of needles, remember."

"You will hold my hand when Katherine does it and I will not mind it so much."