An Affair I'll Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Next I spotted Carl and Judy. I saw Judy look my way but Carl headed up the stairs. She stopped for just a second and stared at me. A few minutes later Mary came into the lounge and stood by the stairway. She looked at me and I stood up hoping she would come with me. Maybe there was a chance for us after all.

As we stared at each other she turned and headed up to the third floor, never looking back. I gave her an ultimatum and she made her choice. It was at that point that I knew for sure that my marriage was over. I would go on the rest of the evening and the next day just trying to get a little enjoyment out of this trip.

It was after nine and I knew the party had started. There were still quite a few late comers still headed up stairs. As I looked up I saw one woman coming back down. It was Judy.

She came to my table and sat down. "I'm sorry John, you deserved much more than you are getting. You're too nice of a person to be treated like this."

"Why aren't you at the big party?" I asked.

"Carl was upstairs waiting to see if you and Mary were coming. When he saw Mary was alone he just laughed. When he greeted her he kissed her. That was enough for me. I told him I'd save him thirty dollars and left. If you remember when we first talked I told you that I was going on this cruise but had no obligations to Carl.

"I figured I would probably have sex with him but that was no big thing. It turned out he was too drunk the first night to do anything. He just passed out as soon as we got to our cabin."

"I have two tickets to a stage play on the island if you're interested. Tickets are paid for and you're under no obligations except to have fun. Care to join me? I just happen to have an extra ticket."

She was dressed very nice in a white blouse and black skirt. She told me later she did have a bathing suit under it. I mentioned maybe we could take a dip in the pool when we got back from the show. She gave me a friendly smile as we took a cab to the pavilion.

The show was really good. For a couple of hours I really enjoyed myself. I knew my marriage was over so I made the best of it. There were dancers, comedians, a juggler and a few great singers.

Judy and I didn't get back till after midnight. She told me she had a wonderful time and that Mary was a very stupid woman. I dropped her off at her cabin. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me again for asking her to go.

I went back to my cabin just wondering if Mary might be there, of course she had never come back. The room was just the way we left it. I didn't really want to be alone so I went and sat in the lounge for a couple of hours. Just trying to get my mind straight on what I was going to do next.

I could see the stairs to the third floor and at times a number of people were returning from the party. I guess not everyone stayed for the nude review. That's just what I called it. I was surprised to see Pia coming down the stairs by herself. She was heading toward her cabin.

I wondered if I might have missed Mary and the two jokers. I did make a couple of trips to the men's room. It was after two in the morning when I returned to my cabin. Still no Mary.

I did my best to get some rest. I must have finally dozed off when about four o'clock there was a knock on my door. I opened it and it was one of the ships people. He had a passed out Mary he had helped to our room. I thanked him and even gave him a five buck tip. What a waste of money, he could have thrown her overboard for all I cared.

All she had on was her bathing suit and a robe. The robe must have been supplied by the ships people. He handed me a bag filled with the rest of her clothes.

I tossed her on the bed, she was a mess. I removed the robe and I could tell someone had put her bathing suit back on her. It was all twisted and the tiny bottoms were actually inside out. I started to remove them when I saw cum stains all over her muff and even more dripping out of her pussy.

I just left them on her. She had sticky stuff all over her body, even on her hair and face. It didn't take much to figure she was cum dumped on. She had sucker bites on her tits and neck, even one on her belly. This was more than the work of one man.

I needed to know if she was used or if she volunteered to be part of this part of the party. I knew she went to the party and that wasn't going to change my feeling toward her or our getting divorced. I was very easy going but if she was drugged and used I might just have to get even. Time would tell.

This was the morning of our third day of the cruise. We would have until five in the evening to leave the ship. It would be docked all day for anyone wanting to leave earlier. Our plane tickets to return were for four in the late afternoon.

Needless to say I couldn't sleep and I packed all of my stuff. I only had the one suitcase. Mary had two plus a carryon bag. I was getting madder at the minute as I was packing only my things. This was not a good thing; I didn't want to do anything that might get me locked up.

I did take out my camera phone and took some pictures of Mary. I didn't know if it would help me or not but I didn't have any other proof.

After packing I went to one of the café's on board and started drinking coffee. It was now after six in the morning and I went to do a stupid thing. I went to Carl's and Judy's cabin and knocked on the door. Why I knocked lightly I don't know.

Judy opened the door and was surprised to see me, especially at that time of the morning. She was already dressed which meant she must have been up for awhile also.

"John, what are you doing here?"

"You know damn well why I'm here. I need to know what Carl and his friends did to my wife."

"John, please calm down. I'll go to the café with you and I'll tell you all I know. Pia came back at one this morning and I had a long talk with her. Carl and Tony didn't return till around four. Let me get my room key and I'll be right with you."

She closed the door and was back a minute later. We went back to one of the café's and she told me everything that Pia had told her. As she had mentioned before, Pia was young and on the wild side. Being nude was not a big thing to her.

"John, what I'm going to tell you isn't pretty. There is nothing you are going to like about it. I wouldn't tell you except you deserve a lot better than Mary, I'm sorry but she's nothing but a slut. I don't care if she is your wife."

"So, tell me all you can. I saw she was cum dumped on and used to the fullest. I need to know how willing she was."

"Pia, said the four of them entered the party. For the first hour it was somewhat of meet and greet the other guests. Every hour they removed more of their clothes. By midnight they were down to their underwear and bathing suits. At this time some of the couples started leaving but there were still dozens of people there.

"Once the last garments were removed it turned into a swingers party. Pia said she had sex with Tony while Mary was having sex with Carl. So you know, they also swapped partners and had sex at the nude beach during the day. Pia said they did it in the ocean.

"After having sex with Tony and Carl Pia put her clothes back on. She said that was enough for her but Mary wanted more."

"Was Mary drugged?" I asked.

"Both yes and no. She took drugs, ecstasy I believe, but she was offered them and took them willingly. John, she knew what she was doing. Pia said no one as far as she could tell was forced to do anything they didn't want to do. As she was leaving she said Tony and Carl were double teaming an Asian woman.

"She said at the time she looked over and saw Mary laying on a table being double teamed by an Asian and a black man. She had her head hanging over the edge sucking the Asian man while she was... well with the black man. After that Pia came back to the room."

I lowered my head and had tears in my eyes. Not for Mary but for being such an asshole and staying married to her for all these years.

"I'm so sorry John. You were the best part of this mini cruise for me. I really enjoyed our time together. I'm sorry for what happened to your marriage. Believe me John, you deserve so much better."

"So what did Carl say when he got back to the room?"

"He was too drunk to say anything but smelled like booze and sex. I couldn't sleep after he got into bed. I sat in the chair awhile and read a book. After that I got dressed and was going to go out for coffee when you knocked."

"To bad you're with that asshole."

"I'm not really with him John. I did take this cruise but the funny part is I never had to have sex with him. That was good. After seeing what he was like I don't want anything to do with him. We'll have breakfast if he wakes up in time and then lunch. Our plane leaves for Pittsburgh at two this afternoon."

Our breakfast time was eight and it was almost that time now. I checked to see who was there and saw Henry and Eleanor sitting at the table, and both were smiling. I headed to the table and sat down. As we were talking Judy came over and joined us.

"Where's everyone else?" asked Henry. "We wanted to say goodbye. We'll be leaving the ship at ten this morning. We have an early flight back to Iowa."

Judy spoke, "I think they all had long nights and we decided to let them sleep in. Maybe they'll wake in time for lunch." Everyone kind of chuckled. Mine was rather phony but this nice couple didn't need to know anything about the maggots I left behind.

We had a nice breakfast and I said my goodbyes to Henry and Eleanor. After they left the table I told Judy that being with her was the only enjoyable part of this cruise. I actually said I wished I had met her twenty-five years ago, before I met Mary.

"Thank you John but I was a little wild in my younger days. After my daughter was born I guess I became more mature and family oriented. It was nice meeting you John. If you're ever in Pittsburgh stop in at the East Side Grill and breakfast is on me."

She gave me a hug and a light kiss and we both went our own ways. I went back to my room and saw my slut wife still passed out on the bed. I put her return plane ticket on the dresser, grabbed my suitcase and headed for the docking exit.

I sat on the deck as the ship docked. I might not have been the first one off the ship but was damn close. I hopped on the courtesy bus and headed for the airport. I was hoping to switch my ticket for an early return flight. As luck would have it I was able to hop a plane bound for Cleveland at eleven o'clock.

Chapter 2

I had my cell phone off while on the plane and turned it on as I was walking to my car at the airport. It said I had three missed calls. They were all from Mary starting after one o'clock.

As I got in my car my phone rang again and again it was Mary; I took the call. "John! Where the hell are you?" shouted Mary.

"Well, good morning and happy anniversary to you. I see you finally got up. The ship docked at ten this morning and I received your first call after one in the afternoon."

"Why didn't you answer it? I was worried about you. Where are you and why didn't you wake me up?

"Boy, there are a lot of questions there Mary! I'll do my best to answer them. I didn't answer your calls because I had my cell phone turned off while I was on the plane. And you were sleeping so..."

"Plane, what plane? Where are you John?"

"I'm in the car getting ready to drive home. After you were dumped on our doorstep this morning I saw all I wanted to see. I gave you a choice last night and you picked to be with your friends. I got off the ship as soon as it docked and took an early flight home."

"What? What about me? What am I supposed to do, you son of a bitch."

"First, if you call me another name I'll just hang up. I left your ticket on the dresser. Take it and your luggage to the plane; you can use the courtesy bus. The plane will get you back to Cleveland."

"Are you going to pick me up at the airport?"

"Hell no! Find your own way home. I have to start packing my things. I hope to be moved out in the next few days."

"You fucking bastard!" replied Mary. I hung up the phone. It rang four more times in the next hour, all calls were Mary.

I was pulling in our driveway when Susan called. "Dad, what's going on? Mom said you left her stranded in Florida. What's happening?

"I left her. She has her ticket to fly to Cleveland but I want nothing more to do with her. I'll let her tell you the reason why. If she doesn't tell you the truth I'll tell you my side of the story. Are you going to pick her up at the airport?"

"She's my mom, I'm not going to leave her stranded. I can't believe you did this Dad."

"Short and simple Susan. She cheated on me with a number of men. She can tell you the particulars which I doubt she will. She'll somehow make it all my fault. I'm not going to live as a cuckold husband. I'll be seeing a lawyer in the next couple of days and be moving out.

"I should have left long ago but I was waiting for you and Janice to be on your own. Janice is married and you're in college. I'll see you get any help you need."

"Dad, what's going to happen when I bring her home? You won't hurt her will you?"

"Of course not. I have never struck your mother even though I would have loved to a number of times. I'll be staying in Janet's old room till I move out. As long as your mother stays away from me there won't be any problem. I lived with her for twenty-five years."

I went ahead and took out some boxes and started packing most of my personal stuff. I wasn't a big material person so I didn't have all that much that I needed. I started putting the boxes in my tool truck. I had a lot of room in it. I hadn't loaded it for the following week's journey yet.

At around seven my oldest daughter pulled up with her husband. "Dad, what's going on? Susan called and said she had to pick mom up at the airport."

"How many times do I have to explain this? Your mother cheated on me on our anniversary cruise. I'm not about to tell you or your sister the particulars but she ended our marriage. There is no chance that we will ever reconcile after what she did.

"I'm packing most of my personal things and will be moving out within a few days. I'll let you girls know where I move to."

Another car pulled up and it was Susan with her mother. It looked like Mary had been crying. It didn't make me feel sad, just more aggravated. Paul, Janet's husband carried in Mary's suitcases. I went back to packing my things.

Mary went with the girls into the kitchen. I could hear them talking. Janice made a pot of coffee and Mary told them a bunch of bullshit how she had drunk too much and how I wouldn't go to the party with her. She told them that someone had drugged her drink and she ended up being taken advantage of.

It sure was a different story than I had heard. Mary made herself the victim and me the reason why she was used. I walked in and got myself a cup of coffee and Janet asked me in front of her mother if it was true.

"Janet, I know the truth and so does your mother. Your mom wasn't a victim and I'll tell her everything I know after you girls leave unless your mother wants me to tell you in front of her. I'll also show you girls the pictures of her and tell you about a few of her friends." Mary went pale when she heard what I said.

I didn't have any pictures except from my phone but Mary didn't know that and besides I mentioned multiple partners and she had no way of knowing what I knew.

"You girls can go home, I'll be alright. I talk with you tomorrow after I talk to your dad. Susan, thank you for picking me up, I appreciate it. I know you have to head back to school. Thank you both for being here and Paul, thank you for carrying in my suitcases." There she was playing the victim again, poor, poor Mary. I've seen it so many times through the years.

I kissed the girls goodbye and told them I would keep in touch. I wanted them to know I wouldn't be staying married to their mother for very long.

The minute they were gone Mary started in. "It's your fault for not going to the party with me. I drank too much and was drugged just like I said. What pictures do you have?"

"Mary stop the bullshit! I know everything you did including fucking both Carl and Tony at the nude beach."

"Pia must have told you, the little slut. She was the only other person that was there."

"I knew it was true and no, I never talked to Pia. I just found out a lot of things. You were drugged only because you were offered ecstasy and said yes. After fucking Carl and Tony you were just getting started. Was that your first Asian and Black man you've been with? Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

"How did you know? You weren't there, were you?"

"You see Mary, everything's coming out. I doubt if you remember being dumped off at our door. Your bathing suit was inside out and filled with cum. I see you're doing your best to cover the sucker bites. Why didn't you tell your daughters about that?"

"You're a fucking bastard!"

"...and you're a slut. You're not even a whore. They get paid to be fucked, come on and pissed on. You're nothing but a common slut. I'll be staying in Janet's old room for a couple of days till I figure where I'm moving too.

"I'll take you for everything we own if you leave," said Mary.

"You'll agree to my dissolution proposal or the truth will come out. What will your family and friends think when they hear you were fucked by a black guy while sucking off an Asian man?"

She had nothing else to say. I had all my personal stuff packed except for some of my clothes that I needed for a couple of days. I repacked my suitcase and even took a bag and filled it with my dirty clothes.

I slept like shit that night and went to see my lawyer the following day. I told him about our cruise and all I wanted was out of this marriage. He asked me about proof and I told him all I had was a few pictures of her on the bed sleeping.

He told me that wouldn't be enough to get out of this marriage after so many years. It didn't even prove infidelity.

I told the lawyer all I wanted was my business and half our savings. She could have the house and everything left in it. She could have her car and I'd take my pickup truck and my business vehicle.

Our state was a fifty/fifty state and if I was willing to give her everything but the business and if she would sign off on it we had a chance of getting it approved.

I told him to write up the papers and I would have her come in and he could explain it to her. I let him know that she thought I had a lot more proof than I did and I was sure she would sign the dissolution papers.

That night when I went home she was back to her old ways and wanted to see the pictures I had. I informed her that we would be seeing my lawyer and he would explain the terms of the divorce. If she agreed with the terms, after sixty days our dissolution would be final I'd send her the photos that I had.

She said she was going to get her own lawyer and I would have to pay for it. I explained to her that if she wanted to go that route I'd go to my lawyer and file for a divorce for her cheating ways and for the sex party she attended. I also told her I would file alienation of affection charges against Carl and Tony.

I would also call the cruise lines and sue them for having my wife drugged and used as a cum dump. I told her I would have everybody possible drawn into court to testify. I had nothing to lose if she was going to try and take my livelihood away.

Most of the things I spouted out I didn't even think was possible but she didn't have any idea either. If she contacted a lawyer she was afraid that everything might come out.

I went the following day back to Steubenville and to a trailer court that had rentals. I didn't need to buy a place, I just needed a place to sleep and hangout when I wasn't working. I still had friends and relatives in the area. Warren was less than a couple of hours drive to see my daughters or for them to come and see me.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers