An Affair I'll Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,722 Followers

Each week she goes one day on the road with me and has learned my whole route. When Judy and I were going on our one year honeymoon Darcy said she would run the route. It couldn't have worked out any better.

Judy and I were taking a week cruise to Cancun. One thing we decided ahead of time was no nude beaches but we could be nude in our room.

As far as Carl's death, it was still an open case. The police talked to Zack and he laughed when they asked him if he was involved.

"Let's just say I always extract my revenge. You'll never find out who did the deed." He laughed at the police.

They didn't know whether to believe him or not. In prison it made him look good. They still had no hard evidence to convict.

My daughters were doing well. I explained Janet and Paul's business. Susan would be graduating this year and would become a nurse. She has been seeing a young intern and will probably be getting married soon.

As for Mary, she doing whatever it is she does. The girls talk to her but I haven't seen her since Carl's death. Even then she didn't know I was there. Looking back I guess the cruise with Mary will be 'An Affair I'll Remember'.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,722 Followers