An Affair I'll Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I started with her feet. I rubbed the balls of her feet and spread and rubbed each toe. I rubbed her arches and then her heels. "God, John, that feels so good, especially since I've been on my feet all day."

I got up and got the sample lotions they give you in the hotels and began to rub her ankles, calves and thighs. I didn't spend a long time doing it but did do both legs. I then put some lotion on her midsection and rubbed it all over her belly.

I opened the second bottle of lotion and moved up and rubbed her neck, slowly and methodically. I leaned over and kissed her. After sitting back up I unfastened her bra, thank God it fastened in the front. I took more lotion and gently rubbed each breast. I could see her nipples harden. I leaned over again and sucked on each one.

"Make love to me please," she said almost pleadingly.

I removed her panties and my briefs. Her brown muff was trimmed. I rubbed my face in it. She spread her legs and I had to kiss her moist pussy. I wanted her so badly. After pushing my face against her pussy I knelt in front of her and rubbed my hard cock up and down against her clit.

After rubbing against her a couple of times my cock slid into her very wet pussy. I looked down at this beautiful woman who was smiling up at me. I told her it might be awhile because I was not a racehorse but more of a trotter.

"Take as long as you want, I'm loving every minute of it!" she replied.

This went on for awhile and I felt her orgasm. She made a light noise, closed her eyes and a smile crossed her lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm not quite there yet," I remarked. "I'm older you know."

She laughed. "I'm here for you John. Take as long as you want, I haven't felt this good in a very long time."

It was about ten minutes later when I felt a huge orgasm of my own coming on. I could see that Judy was feeling it too. 'Come for me John, damn it feels so good, I'm going to come again. Oh God, Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she said as she grabbed my ass and pulled me even deeper into her as I filled her up with my juices.

We were both wet with sweat. I was on top of her but holding most of my weight off of her. I kept my cock in her till her pussy stopped pulsating. She must have squeezed every bit of cum out of my rod.

"John, I've never felt anything like this before. You are one wonderful lover."

"I have to tell you it's been one hell of a long time since I've come so hard. I honestly don't know what to say. I found you and I don't want to lose you. It's not just the sex that's making me talk like this. I've thought about you a lot ever since we were on the cruise and we never had sex then."

We kissed and decided to take a shower together. I don't think I ever took a shower with Mary. She was always too worried about herself. Judy seemed so much warmer and happier if those are the right words.

I couldn't believe that about halfway through our shower and me rubbing Judy that I got another hard on. She laughed and said "We should do something about that."

She leaned forward and I took her from behind. It didn't take long before I came again. I couldn't believe I got hard again so quickly. After I came Judy turned around and told me I should probably get out of the shower or she'll never get clean.

I slipped on my underwear and Judy came out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She said it was time to get some sleep and dropped her towel and we got in bed. I turned off the light and Judy cuddled up to me lying on my arm. I couldn't remember the last time I was this happy as I fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and got dressed. We went down to the restaurant and had a light breakfast. It was time to take Judy home. I knew I would miss her, and I told her I wanted to see her again. She kissed me goodbye and handed me a paper with her phone number on it.

"Call me soon, I want to see you again also. I had a wonderful time." I began to call her every Friday, setting up dates for either Saturdays or Sundays.

****

I have been seeing Judy now for over two months and as I mentioned we go places most weekends. I don't usually spend the night seeing I can be at her house within an hour and a half. We've been to plays, ballgames, we even took Darcy and her girlfriend with us. I was learning a lot about the Pittsburgh area.

I wanted a more permanent relationship with Judy but we were still in the talking stages. After all my business was in Ohio and I lived in Ohio. Judy worked in Pennsylvania as well as Darcy attending college there.

It's just that when I wasn't with her I truly missed her. We even started talking sometimes through the week. The problem was after hearing her voice I wanted to be with her even more.

For a man of fifty-one I had to admit I was heart struck. I told my daughters about Judy and they were happy for me. I asked about their mother and they told me she was dating but never talked about it much.

My daughter Janice told me some bad news. Her husband Paul was getting laid off. Their plant was making big cuts in staff. I had a long talk with Paul and asked him what he thought about my tool business?

"I wish I could do something like that, be my own boss, make my own hours. Spend more time with Janet and the baby."

"I have a suggestion for you Paul. Talk it over with Janet and get back to me. I'll sell you my Ohio territory but you need to buy a truck. I'm considering buying the Pittsburg territory and it would just be way too much for one person to handle."

Paul's face was all smiles. I told him that I would help them out financially to get started. It was the next day that I got a call from Janet. "Dad, is it true? Would you help Paul get started in business?"

"Yes, but there are a number of things you both have to agree on. I'll stop by Friday and talk with the two of you. Don't tell anyone until we talk. I have to obtain the Pittsburgh area first and you and Paul will have to make a few decisions."

"Thank you Daddy, I love you so much." It's times like these when it brings tears to my eyes.

I talked with the company about selling my district to my daughter and son in law. My good friend, Joe Grashel was retiring and wanted to sell his area which was Pittsburgh and some of the surrounding area. He also said he would be willing to sell his tool truck since he wouldn't have much use for it.

On Friday I stopped by to see Janet and Paul. I explained to them that I had agreed to purchase the Pittsburgh territory from Joe and would sell them my district of eastern Ohio. I knew they didn't have a lot of money so I offered to co-sign a loan for them for Joe's truck. This is what we do for family and I loved my daughters.

They could pay me for the territory in monthly payments of an agreed amount. I did tell them that it would be their business jointly. I had talked to the company and they had no problem with my suggestion.

When Janet was younger she would always help me in the evenings with all my paperwork. I had to call in orders and keep my inventory updated. She was a great help till she got married three years ago.

I knew she and Paul would make a good team. I often thought how good it would have been if Mary would have helped me but she preferred to be out working on her own. It probably was part of how we drifted apart.

Paul and Janet were excited. I told Paul that I would be taking over the Pittsburgh district the following month. If he wanted to ride with me for the rest of this month I would help him get used to the area and what would be expected of him. Also I would be introducing him to his clients.

I agreed to pay him four hundred a week during this training period. His income would be at least triple that after he got out on his own. We went to the company offices and got all the papers signed the following Monday. He met Joe and they agreed on the price of the truck. He would get it the last day of the month.

The month flew by and Janet and Paul had their own business. It made me feel good that I was able to help them. I started my new route in the Pittsburgh area. I stopped for breakfast at the East side Grill as often as I could to see Judy.

I needed to move closer to Pittsburg because the extra driving everyday was killing me with the price of gas. Judy helped me find a nice two bedroom apartment. It was furnished but I didn't need much. I was still gone most of the time.

The following weekend I filled my truck with my belongings and took them to my new apartment. When I got there Judy had it cleaned up and helped me unload the rest of my things.

That night we went out for dinner and then went back to christen my apartment. She asked me if I would give her another foot rub which I did. I then moved up and rubbed the rest of her body.

I couldn't believe how much I cared for her. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for her. If there was such a thing as a soul mate, Judy was mine. We never argued or even had to raise our voice at each other. When we disagreed on anything we agreed that it was alright to have a difference of opinions.

If she wanted her way, she had a sexy way of getting it. If she would take my cock and give me oral sex, she knew I could rarely refuse her. I knew I was in love with her and almost sure she felt the same way about me. When either of us said, "I love you," I'm almost sure we both meant it. I know I did.

We began to see each other every few days. It took me some time getting used to learning my new route and I had to put in a lot of extra hours meeting my new customers.

I stopped one day at Judy's house and she looked upset. It's something she couldn't hide from me.

"What's the matter Judy?"

"At work today Carl showed up and asked me to go to Youngstown Ohio with him this weekend. I was stunned and asked him, "Why the hell I would want to go anywhere with you?" He replied, 'You didn't have any problems going on a cruise with me.' He said it loud so everyone could hear. I was embarrassed and told him to go to hell!"

"He said more didn't he?" I asked.

"Yes, he said he heard that I hooked up with an old wimp boyfriend. I told him at least you knew how to make love. Then I said loud enough so everyone could hear that on the cruise he was always so drunk he could never get it up."

"It's ok Baby, I'll go see the son of a bitch. I'll let him know that if he ever bothers you again, he'll regret it."

"No John, he's not worth it. He called me a bitch and the owner of the restaurant threw him out and told him never to come back. Please, let's just forget about him. If he ever bothers me again I'll tell you, I promise."

I was really pissed. I wanted to get even with him in the worst way. First he helps ruin my marriage and now he is bothering my girlfriend. I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

I mentioned to Judy that maybe we could go back to the Sheraton Inn on Saturday and have a second first date. She smiled at me and said she would love that.

Deep down I knew I had to do something about Carl. I called his office on Friday and they told me he had left for the convention in Youngstown. I acted like I was suppose to meet him there and the receptionist had no problem giving me his motel and room number.

I worked my route till around five-thirty. I made sure my neighbors saw me before I got in my pickup and headed for Youngstown. I knew what I was going to do was wrong but I was protecting my girlfriend. Carl made a big mistake when he fucked with her. He wasn't going to get away without some retaliation.

He was staying in a cheap motel. He probably got a travel allowance and pocketed most of the money. I found the motel and I saw a car with Pennsylvania plates in front of his room. The lights were off in the room so I figured he wasn't in there.

The motel was next door to a bar. There were a lot of cars and motorcycles at it so I parked in their lot where I could see his room. I got out and put on a ball cap, which I never wear and a pair of sunglasses. I walked in the entrance of the bar and it was full of people. I noticed Carl talking to one of the waitresses. I quickly left the bar before anyone paid any attention to me.

I decided to ride down the road a ways. I saw I needed gas and filled up my tank, and paid for it in cash. I didn't want to leave any receipts or card charges. I hadn't eaten so I went through a drive through and grabbed a sandwich and a pop. I must have been gone maybe a half hour when I turned around and went back to see if Carl had gone back to his motel yet.

I stopped down the road a bit and took out my huge hunting knife. I wiped it down and put on a pair of gloves and headed for the motel. I had every intention of stabbing him to death when he opened his door.

As I got close to the motel I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were three squad cars with lights flashing. Traffic was backed up, everyone was wondering what was happening. We had to slow down for an ambulance to get by. When I was across from Carl's room I couldn't believe I saw Mary's car next to his in front of his door.

She was standing just outside the door and was crying. The medics were inside putting a body on a cart. What the hell had happened? I got out of the traffic and headed for home. Did someone beat me to the punch and kill Carl? What was Mary doing there? Was Carl the date that Janet had mentioned?

I was a nervous wreck as I headed down the freeway and when I came to another town I went to a dumpster and threw away the gloves, ball cap and my fast food wrappers. I didn't want anything in my car tying me to being in the area.

I felt a little better now. I watched enough CSI that I knew I had most of my bases covered. Funny thing is I didn't do anything wrong. I had the intentions but someone beat me to it.

When I got back to town I went to one of the bars I visited occasionally, sat down and had a few drinks with some people I knew. As I was sitting there Janet called me. She said that she and Paul were so happy with the business. They felt so much closer. We talked awhile and she asked me how she should make payments to me.

I gave her my new address and told her to just send me a check. I asked her about her sister and she told me she was doing great in college. Susan was in her Junior year and was in the nursing program. She called me probably twice a month, usually when she ran short of finances. I really didn't mind, they were my daughters after all.

I did ask Janet how her mother was doing and she said she sees her every few days. She dates a lot but has never introduced anyone to the family yet. She did say her mom was going away for the weekend with an old friend. Now I knew that old friend was Carl.

After I finished talking to Janet I called Judy. I asked her if she cared for some company. She told me Darcy was out with friends and she would love to see me.

I left the bar and headed over to Judy's. She said she had just gotten home from her aerobics class which she went to twice a week.

"I was just making sure about our plans tomorrow. I'll be picking you up at five. Don't forget your bathing suit. I want to hit the hot tub and maybe the pool."

"Don't worry, I'll be ready and waiting. John, in case I haven't told you lately, I really do love you."

"I love you too, Judy. More than I have ever loved anyone," and I meant it. I kissed her and we just sat and cuddled. I don't even know what we were watching.

I was there maybe a half hour when my cell phone rang. I looked at the clock and it was ten-thirty. "Who's calling me at this late hour?" I remarked.

The caller ID read the Youngstown police station. I answered it and it was Mary's voice. "John, I'm at the police station in Youngstown. Something terrible has happened." I had to act surprised. Judy was watching me.

"Are the kids alright? What has happened? Why are you calling so late from Youngstown?"

"John, Carl Crow was killed tonight," Mary said in a nervous voice.

"Who's Carl Crow?" I asked. I looked over at Judy and she told me it was Carl from the cruise. I acted like I didn't know his last name.

"So why are you calling me? I never liked the man and I sure didn't kill him." I didn't want to act nice about the guy. Mary knew I didn't like him.

"By the way, what does this have to do with you?" I asked Mary.

"The police want to talk to you so I called you. I'll hand the phone to the officer." She didn't answer my questions about why she was there, but of course I figured she was his date.

I turned to Judy and repeated what was said to me that Carl Crow was killed in Youngstown. She looked a bit shocked.

The police officer got on the phone. I told him that I was with my girlfriend and was putting the phone on speaker phone so I wouldn't have to repeat everything.

"Mister Hubble, I am Detective Anderson from the Youngstown police department. Is your girlfriend Judy Wentz?"

"Yes it is," Judy replied.

"We need to talk to both of you as soon as possible on your whereabouts this evening. Is there any chance that you could go to the Pittsburgh precinct or I could have an officer come to wherever you are?

"I don't understand. You say Carl Crow was killed and you think we had something to do with it? I take it he was killed in Youngstown and we're in Pittsburgh. Are we suspects?

"Mr. Hubble, at the present time everyone who knows Carl Crow is a suspect. The sooner we get your statements the quicker you may be cleared. So, since the two of you are together right now, can you go over to the precinct? I'll have a Detective waiting for you."

"Can't this wait till morning? It's nearly eleven o'clock."

"It's a murder investigation Mr. Hubble. The sooner we talk to both of you, the quicker we can dismiss you as suspects." I looked over at Judy and she thought we should go get it over with.

I told the detective we would be at the Pittsburgh precinct within a half hour.

After I hung up my phone Judy stared at me. I swear she could almost read my thoughts. "You didn't kill him did you John?"

"No, why would you even ask me that?"

"Because I know you John and I know you wanted to get revenge on him ever since the cruise. I can tell something is bothering you."

"I was just surprised to find out Mary was probably with him. I even wondered if she is involved in some why. I just have a lot of things going through my mind right now."

"I understand John, I'm here for you," said Judy as we got ready to go to the police station. She left a note for Darcy so she wouldn't worry that she wasn't home when she got home first. They had a great mother, daughter relationship.

When we arrived at the precinct a Detective Allen asked if we were John Hubble and Judy Wentz. We told him we were and he thanked us for coming in. He did say he and another detective would be talking to us separately for obvious reasons. I told Judy I would see her later and went with the detective.

I've seen enough crime shows to know that I was in an interrogation room. I was offered coffee which I accepted. I did bring along my log book, I figured he would want to see it at sometime.

I spoke first. "Sir, I would like a few questions answered."

"Mr. Hubble, I'll do my best to answer any question I can after you have answered mine. Tell me how you knew Carl Crow."

I explained to the detective about our cruise and how it helped end my marriage.

"So it's safe to say you didn't like Mr. Crow very much. When was the last time you saw him or even talked to him?"

"The last time I saw him was when he was going into the party on the cruise with Mary, my ex-wife. I haven't seen or talked to him since."

"Where were you all day today and this evening?"

"Am I a suspect? Do you think I killed Carl?" I was a little loud.

"Calm down Mr. Hubble. Right now everyone is a suspect. We're just doing our job. Since you divorced your ex-wife and she was also at this crime scene, it's only natural that we would want to talk with you. Believe me, we are talking to everyone we can till we get to the bottom of this. Now where were you today?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers