All Comments on 'An Eventful Sunny Day Out'

by Saiorse72

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable

For some your adventure is a common nightmare, for most of the rest its a dream we will never experience. I don't know what the .01% fiction was, and I don't care. This was an especially well written bit of erotica, nicely told and well developed. You established her sexual tendency early and still closed it unexpectedly for me. I do hope its not another 4 years to see another gem, please continue to treat us.

NakedMike2NakedMike2almost 10 years ago

It was a great read. very hot and well developed. Having spent a lot of time outside hiking naked and almost getting caught I can relate to the story. I'm not able to leave my clothes in the car, but I strip when I reach the right spot and leave clothes behind a boulder.

Can't wait to read more from you so keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exciting

I enjoyed your story very much. I've risked this a couple of times and appreciate the erotic tension you felt. I will dream of meeting you by the lake one day.

JoandJJoandJover 5 years ago
Same kind of drive...

I loved reading your story 'A sunny day out'; so much to be recognised; the differance lies in the fact that I myself am coached by hubby who guides and supports me.

When you read this, I would love to get in to contact with you; please drop a line...

Love

Joan (Jannie)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous