All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
total abject failure of a story & edning

this stoy is real shit... as once again this author focus on the Psuchi bable bullshit. You know I am beginning to see why Harry jumps on folks like Alvaron53 and Tiggertoo and this new moron Cobbler...

<br></br>

The <b>Key issue </b> is this passage on page 2 in the therapist offce. It is KEY because the whore wife never finds an answer to the Issue.

<br></br>

<i>

But it doesn't mean that you want to fuck me rather than Chris—it just means that you recognize you can't have our marriage if you fuck Chris. So maybe it means you're willing to settle for just fucking old Dan. Better than nothing, perhaps. But hardly a ringing endorsement of my desirability, or my talents in bed." </i>

<br></br>

and this one

<br></br>

<i>

"But you slept with Chris—and I know you did, and I know it was incredible. So now I have to compete with that, and I always will. And I don't know how I'll ever know whether it's me you want, or just a warm body you can rub against while imagining that it's Chris Doebe inside you again." </i>

<br></br>

This Issue get "resolved" by the idiot author when the wife has a accident on the stairs coming back from a trip. So the idiot husband takes care of this Bitch and begins to get turned on. In therapy Dan and the Therapist discover that ALL this is about Hurt male ego.

<br></br>

<b>

Its not about Lying .... cheating.... shitting on your spouse cutting off his balls.... marriage vows or Trust. Just hurt male ego </b>

<br></br>

excuse me while I throw up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you're talking about "authors" fascination with

what's popularly termed as being a "wimp", someone who is fascinated to know and to see his wife being fucked hard and being controlled physically and emotionally by masochists; of course husbands, authors, and masochists all agree it is just some harmless and intersting sex acts.... in order for these stories to proceed, authors need to make the husbands incredibly dumb, tolerant, understanding and even before their cheating wives make excuses, these men have to pre-emptively say, "No, honey, you don't have to tell me... I totally understand your needs and how I am such a selfish bastard.... from now on I will try to be more understand.... so long as you allow me some small access... I will never complain again.... I'll happy to do any thing you ask... please, just don't humiliated me too much,,, especially in front others or the children, okay?".... this is the nonsense that turn a lot of "writers" on...... and we, the readers, feed such nonsense fantasies, when we comment about them... like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If Alvaron53 likes this story - it must be wimpy!

Ohio - you create some great stories but you consistently wimp out the male figure. Of course the "idiot Alvaron53" a professional commentator, likes it - go figure!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Anonymous rides again!

*snicker* More brilliant commentary by my biggest fan, Anonymous. He's wrong about ohio's stories, as anyone can plainly see, but when you're as intellectually stunted as poor Anonymous is, being wrong happens naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Some comments declare that the offending parties should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, divorced, blah blah freaking blah! There are those who figure the husband is a spineless wimp, cuckolded by a hotter, younger man...those people are idiots!

Men and women will make mistakes, they fuck up, and it takes a bigger person to learn to forgive and let go of the pain than to hold on to it because it gives them some feeling of power. I liked this story because it showed the power of forgiveness, the renewal of intimacy and the rebuilding of trust between a husband and wife. Was it easy? Fuck No! It was harder to do than to grab a 9mm and bust some caps, so kudos to you Ohio for a fan-fucking-tastic story...and forget what these douchebags who are dissing you and your characters are saying...they are the kind of people who would cheat on their significant others and lie about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This fucking sucks!

The sex with the lover was so great it leaves the sex with her husband worth nothing. Gee wouldn't you want that kind of sex with the one you loved? Let him live his life with somebody that was worth his love. Luis

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 17 years ago
One line...

...that jumped off the page, "our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories." The day she trashes her wedding vows? The day she cheats on her husband? The day brings her husband more hurt and anger and humiliation than he can deal with? This will always be one of her sweetest memories? Run, Danny boy, run!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
This was an excellent story.

The story was well-written, developed characters nicely, and had good grammar and spelling. The different points of view were also believable. I think that this story generated a near-record number of comments! Possibly some of those who did not like the story felt that way primarily because they did not like the ending (lots of comments about the man being a wimp). It seems to me that those individuals would not enjoy any story involving reconciliation. But I suspect that at least some of those same individuals would expect a woman to give her cheater husband a second chance! It's different for a man compared to a woman . . . Whatever. While I don't think I could forgive (ever) if I were in Dan's shoes, I think this story does represent a plausible mini-view of life, relationships, and interactions. Some people actually do reconcile after an affair, although statistics show it's harder for men to forgive than for women to do so. I do feel from a moral standpoint that Chris' actions have no consequences for him. He suffers no punishment for nearly ruining a marriage. And I think it's insulting to assume that any male can be seduced by a determined woman. Maybe if Chris were 18 . . . but he is not. He's mid-30's and mature enough to know what he is doing when he goes to bed with a married woman. His rationalization notwithstanding, he really knows it's wrong, he has no problem getting sex or finding a girlfriend, so why do it with a married person? That's like saying, "She will do it with someone outside her marriage, it might as well be me . . . " Why take the risk? If you do, and it comes out, you may have to face consequences. I am certain that I would never be able to go to a yearly Christmas party and interact socially with the man who cuckolded me. I would never be able to forgive his part in it and I would always stay angry. The least I would do is to socially shun that individual, the most is to contrive a suitable revenge and do so in a way so-as to not get caught. Easier said than done, and the revenge can consume you.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Excellent story,

but she's damaged goods. Sorry. Fucking slut threw over 20 years of marriage away for (another) guy that got her wet. And her husband wasn't that bad either. Softcock should have kicked her out on the street. And another thing, why is there ALWAYS something that the husband does that will lessen the impact of what the wife does in these stories? Why? Doesn't seem to matter if the hubby can manage to keep his dick in his pants, something always happens that makes the wife opening her legs and inviting a stranger into her body that little bit less awful. For fucks sake. Cant wait till she meets the new neighbour or a new colegue or whatever. I wander how she'll welcome the newcommer when sparks start flying again... at least a whore gets paid for it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
She never forgets!

She still remembers her fucking Chris Doebe as one of her sweetest memories so her husband will always come in second best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another Ball-less Cuckolded Wimp

This is a "chick's story", written by a woman and in a womans' style, and with a womans' perspective. The husband is having all the right responses, but then tries to come home, and pick up where they "left off". He's constantly trying to "compete". And well he might!

But He"ll Never Succeed.

Nope! He willl never in a million years be able to drive the woodpecker out of the swallow's mind! She will ALWAYS have her "Gold Standard", and will always compare all men to come (and there WILL be more! Count on it!) by Chris Doebe. And Chris will always be center stage until this chick is ready to try a big black buck! (What Else??)

So get used to second place and a cheating heart and pussy in bed next to you! Now that you have accepted the cheating bitch back, you cannot turna around and divorce her for reasons of infidelity; no court will allow that!

So get ready for round two! Wire the house and the rooms willl all need cameras and video feed! But that's okay! You're an IT guy and can figure it all out! Maybe you can figure it all out in between rounds involving your pretty wife and her several male friends, Chris and some guy they pick up in a bar to double-cuckold you with (and Chris too, maybe!).

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
Great story...

Great story..Dan is a better man. Most men would have thrown her ass out and hunted Chris down like a deer on the first day of dear season. Terrific dialog. Great story telling. It moved very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice story

nice story but i have to agree with some of the other comments , she will always remember her time with chris and she will compare the two but she wont she anything to her husband. Someday he might just crack under the pressure might not be a with year or even within five years but he will someday. women just love their secrets and when they get really mad they will pull out all the dirty little tricks and secrets to hurt their target.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
she doesn't realize

that when she tells Chris he will be one of her sweetest menories that she is not actually entitled to have him as one of her sweetest memories. If she really was sorry in all ways for what she had done she would not have said this. It indicates that she is still and will always reserve something of herself for chris, and Dan simply deserves better. His wife took another man into their bed and gave herself to him in a way that far exceeded anything she had with her husband, and both know it. Even though this was written with a happy ending I feel that sooner or later the ghost of Chris will emerge and destroy their marriage. So for me it's a bittersweet ending with dark clouds on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BULLSHIT!!

My reply to this quote below:

"Dan, I think that Ellen is absolutely right about one thing. At this point, she has no idea how to communicate to you her love, her remorse, or her desire for you. So it's going to be up to you to figure that out. YOU will need to discover how she can do that without making you even more angry."

It's up to the husband to figure out??!!??!! NO F*CK*NG way!!! She cheated, let her figure out how to regain the trust that was broken. Why does the "cheated party" have to figure out how to fix something that they didn't break?

OK... how about a chastity belt, and one of those GPS that lock around the ankle, with an alarm? Plus a detail plan of the next day's activity with NO DEVIATION's. And a fully wired house with camera's and motion detector. Sounds like a jail... well that's my answer on how she can "communicate to you her love, her remorse, or her desire for you."

That's the problem with "marriage counselors". They're not worth SH*T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written...

Like most of your stories, this one is very well written. You are an extremely talented author/writer. I would have preferred to have read that Dan had kicked her cheating ass to the curb and had taken some extreme form of revenge against Chris that would cause him to think long and hard before he EVER contemplated screwing around with another MARRIED WOMAN...but then it isn't my story. Thanks for the many hours of enjoyment I have experienced in reading your submissions. Keep up the good work...Ignor those who criticize your work. Remember, if they could do better, they would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disgusting

One of the most scariest whorror ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp husband stories are JPB expertise!

Too bad the husband did not take advantage of the situation this slut wife offered. Interesting that the professional commentator, "Alvaron53" could not find fault with the grammer or story. God forbid, he should post one of his master piece, signature stories unless we collectively take up a collection. We will donate a penny to be in "awe" of his bullshit. Come on, Alvaron53 step up to the challenge! Of course, he will wimp out or will he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

RE: My comment on "House of Cards"

This is more like it!

Rich

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Replying to Ellen's Letter

Ellen

You will note I did not say Dear. For you as yet do not deserve my affection. Is Chris still alive? Then you have not apologized for your infidelity. When you can prove that Chris has died by your hand I will forgive you. Otherwise get the fuck out of my house and life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantasy and reality

Most of your readers, the ones blinded by their own fury, are self-indulgent fantasists who don't comprehend the subtlety of genuinely conflicted emotions and would do or already have done themselves more damage than your cheating wives ever could. You help people deal with situations as they are. Still, even those readers are responding to the power of your prose, and that's in itself a high compliment. Though you sometimes let characters lapse into the enraged and vengeful cuckold cliches they like to imagine are heroic (they're in fact mere self-blinded copouts), more often you explore the real ambiguities and torn emotions and costs these situations raise. Not easy. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not quite there...

I really wanted to like this story. I typically like reconciliation when done well, and you usually do a good job. This was an interesting story, characters, plot, flow, etc that I wanted to like, but it just did not quite work for me. The gulf was too big, the wife's character felt more like she wanted to get with Chris again and was more sorry she was caught, but not really sorry. The husband just did not ring true. Finally the space between them you created was so great, the pain so intense, the insecurity so massive that you had to create an artificial incident to get them back together. In the end, a well written story that fell very far short of being a good story. Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Burn Baby Burn!!

She has her wonderful memory of Chris --What bull-shit is this -Let her Burn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
always the best

Ohio,

This was a really good one. I thought I'd read all of yours, but I missed it some way or other.

You write two kinds of story sir: excellent and fantastic.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

She screws a kid and he feels bad and sucks her ass to get back with her.This author makes her out to be a hero because she said no after the first time.crap CRAP CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

She screws a kid and he feels bad and sucks her ass to get back with her.This author makes her out to be a hero because she said no after the first time.crap CRAP CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

She screws a kid and he feels bad and sucks her ass to get back with her.This author makes her out to be a hero because she said no after the first time.crap CRAP CRAP.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written and Interesting

I liked your character development and dialogues but did not like the cheating, the fact that the wife did not refuse entry into the house to Chris the time that he returned and especially that she did not refuse to go to the party.. She should be wanting any chance of new sparks or provocation of her husband. Perhaps they ought to move to another university if they really want to get back on tract. But it is ridiculous to not recognize the excellent quality of Ohio's writing and story telling (5+).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I dont see the connection for him to be back

with her. There is nothing that justifies her actions, abandoning her marriage and willingly committing adultry knowing it would or could destroy her marriage. Nothing he did comes close to making them on an even keel. She still wanted to fuck the other guy but wanted to keep her comfy lifestyle, nope no go here. She is used trash and needs to be tossed! The husband does come acroos as a namby pamby wimp unable to make decisions and wavering with every slight breeze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Huh uh

One of the more depressing stories I've read. "So while our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories".....yeah, that's a woman deeply regretting her actions alright. And the author really took the balls off the husband as well. And to top that, ol' hubby is so mature and understanding that he'll even make friends and be nice to the guy who FUCKED HIS WIFE IN HIS OWN BED! I have read many stories by ohio (by strange coincidence, I live in Ohio myself) and many of them were very good. This one was the worst I've ever read by this author; depressing, unsatisfying....if that was the authors intent, he did well. It's not a story I would ever want to read again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
B.S.

Once a cheat always a cheat--Dan should have showed the bitch the door. Fucked the stud in their bed--this is a real slut whore cheating bitch. Dan should have got a couple college ball players to beat the shit out of Chris the stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
shake hands

What a bunch of crap shake hands with chris after what he went though bullshit only in this writer mind.The author made her out to be this great woman which is his choice in real life i don't think it would work that way.

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
Ok Ok so Ohio is a God among writers

Chris stepped back from me, and said, "let me look at you while I get undressed. You are so beautiful!"

I watched as his body emerged from his shirt and shorts. He was leaner than Dan, and a bit fitter, as one would expect of a man in his 30s. His penis was already erect, pointing up directly at me. It was about the same length as Dan's but thinner; and it was beautiful!

I wanted to fall onto my knees and worship it, devour it, but Dan took me in his arms and laid me down on

Then why did he make these mistakes and these weren't all...And he has the husband sat that he will shake Chris's hand. Why on earth would he want to do that and why the hell would Ellen tell Chris that he didn't fuck thier marriage up. Like this punk was only trying to get a nut and Ellen and her husband , with OHIO's help are trying to be so fucking politically correct.I would have went and kicked his ass...oh but the husband is so politically correct, SHIT.WTF being so politically correct is what caused the countries economy to go down the tubes. Man this site is really fucked up if people like OHIO is considered to be one of it's major writers. He's stupid as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You really have some crap writers here

You really have some crap writers here, I came here after doing a search for erotic stories and read this. Oh boy, it looks like Google's search engine is corrupted again if it tags this site as an eritic literature site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waste of good writing

I really enjoyed the writing. It was easy to get a feel for the characters. But, the story line was just so pathetic. Who would go to a party with the intention of making nice with a man you don't really know, but who you knew had slept with your wife? It seemed like the husband, and I guess the writer, was eager for any excuse to have the husband forgive, blame himself for not forgiving, etc, just to get back with his wife. And the wife gets to have this wonderful experience, which she will treasure forever, and undoubtedly dream of often in the future. I really, really hope this is not common in real life.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Ellen didn't let Dan fuck her in the ass

Since she let Cris have her ass, I wonder why she didn't give it up to Dan. Maybe Dan remembered that Ellen had told him that Cris had taken her back door, and how big Cris felt in her asshole and he knew that he couldn't compete with him in that area. I think he should keep humiliating her and fuck a two dollar whore, until he works all of his frustrations out.Then take her back before she decides to pack her shit and hit the road. She sounds like a really good fuck, and he could use her anyway he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Okay...

but very predictable. I would have liked it better if it had ended with a scene at Emily's party, with the husband on his way back from the bathroom overhearing his wife and her lover chatting, and finding out they have been meeting every Thursday at the Holiday Inn. As they say, once a cheater...

thebulletthebulletalmost 15 years ago
you got it right, scaryone

I had never read a nyminus story, didn't even know he wrote, but he sure trashed me a time or two. So I just read The Guest. Guess what? He doesn't allow comments. No wonder, because it is a total piece of shit. In one of his first sentences he wrote that 'he had went' - a conjugation always indicative of an educated person. </p>

<p>His story's 'ending' was so over the top and so unbelievable that I actually laughed. Because the husband had something to do with 'security', he had Homeland Security arrest the cheating couple and sent them away somewhere (to a Homeland Security internment camp?) for life.</p>

<p>It was simply the dumbest ending I can remember reading.</p> <p> And yet, nyminus sits in judgement of a writer like Ohio and calls him an idiot. On his worst day, Ohio writes circles around someone like Nyminus. Maybe that's what they mean by a circle jerk.</P>

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Some good, some bad, some riduculous

Excellent descriptions of the psychological turmoil of a cuckolded husband. Good point noting that the ball was in the husband's court. Their marriage survived because the betrayal was only one of the flesh, not one of the heart. They also started off with an amazingly good marriage, with good communication, enough honesty and strong empathy for each other. These two were meant to be. Ellen was unquestionably guilty of doing something selfish and impulsive. She really fucked up, but not to such an extent as to doom the relationship forever. Nothing Ellen did after the cheating could ever erase what happened or make her husband feel any better about it. It was up to the husband whether or not he moved on with HIS life. I don't see why they're going to the party and planning to make nice with Chris. That's really over-the-top ridiculously idealistic self-denying bullshit. No self-respecting man would shake hands with another who had fucked his wife while they were married. That's the biggest load of horse manure I've ever read. If you're ever in that situation in real life, DON'T DO IT! Just stay home or go find some other entertainment. Don't go throwing a bucket of shit on yourself by going to a party to play nice with the man who fucked your wife! If you do, you'll regret it. For once, I'd like to read a story where the roles are reversed, where the husband fucks around and the wife has to find a way to forgive him and salvage the marriage. Why must a 'Loving Wives' tale almost always involve a cheating whore of a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just does not work for me.

I have read this before and thought I would again to see if my feelings had changed. I am fond of reconcilation stories, if they make sense and work. This one did not the first time and does not the second. I wish I could tell you why, but it just does not. Truth is the story you told feels very real, yet the wife you created is just not someone who could be trusted. She cheated because she wanted to, pure lust. While not an uncommon reason, there was no real trigger and therefore, the strong likelyhood is she would again if the circumstances are right. I never felt remorse from her in your story. Just me, well written, but flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry it doesnt work for me either.

You dont take back a wife that not only cheated on you but in her own words had the best sex of her life, and still wanted the guy. You recycle, you dump trash. Why keep an unfaithful cheater that forever you can never really trust even if you do happen to love being with her? It isnt worth the pain to realize she didnt love you enough, respect you enough, or care for you enough to keep her legs closed and her mind realizing where her love and life lay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with Balls of Steel

First of all you dont shake hands with and make nice with a guy who committed adultry with your wife and gave her the best sex of her life. Actually the wife should inform her hostess, Emily, that they would never again attend a function where Chris Doba, or whatever, was present. That puts a final closure on the acts of adultry. I also agree we need some loving wives stories where the guy is unfaithful and the wife has to get over it and reconcile in one of these forced reconciliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow bullet did you even read this story?

Then again cuck lovers would love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ellen, queen of the left handed insults...

Too bad Dan is such a pussy (he's way beyond mere wimp) that he didn't get that he was a mere "Slider" next to Chris' "fabulous...Veal Sorrentino." The fact that he took that really thoughtless and stupid comment from his whore without thought or question shows he'll swallow any of her shit. If he'd call her on that he'd not be acting like some old biddy trying to parse words on not getting the right complements for cooking all day and pick a fight over whether someone thought that their dinner was cooked a tad too long. She actually compared their situation to her choosing between that special event meal you shell out even $100's for to her everyday, run of the mill TV dinner. Well gee, I wonder who she was referring to as her fabulous dinner? Her comments as well, as her actions, seem to show she has no regard at all for Dan. If he'd have responded then, "Your right. Kinda like me staying here or finding another girl; the same old shit versus the thrill of something new." She'd have been out of there in 5 minutes. And then to actually go hang out at a party with the guy who not only fucked his wife but sent her over the orgasm rainbow is just plain gay. Dan has no balls at all. I think he wants Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Demands a "just" sequel!

She cheats on a "Wonderful man" as she says herself, betrays her marriage vows, dreams about her lover and then has the gall to assume that he will just say "no harm, no foul". She is the worst type of women - a whore, a slut, a bitch .. certainly not a woman to be admired! She is NO lady and certainly not a spouse that deserves forgiveness! The only thing worse is her husband who is the worst type of wimp!

Ohio you are a marvelous writer who has written awesome stories ... certainly you can come up with a sequel far more fitting (and fair) for this adultress ( for she surely is not woman to be admired or forgiven )! Give the husband his balls back and give her the justice she deserves. Please write a sequel to this travesty that is "real world" and more becoming of your talents! Sorry if I offended you but this ending just can't be left to stand alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Entertaining Story!

I think that it went off the tracks a little bit. This just seemed to be too much of a stretch to have a reconcilliation! I was hoping that the husband would just put an end to the marriage. How can he not spend the rest of his life wondering whether his wife was going to act on her fantasies again when his back was turned? Not many husbands would willingly be friendly with the "kid" who his wife cheated on him with just so they could keep up appearances. These folks would be happier if they were divorced. Maybe he could find a new wife who he could both trust and love. She would be free to continue on with her young lover and then move on to another one when he dumped her. Sorry, just kind of cynical today! I still enjoyed the story though! Thanks Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Red or Black

So I ask myself,Is Bridgets hair red or black?

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 14 years ago
You'll never know...

For reasons that are deeply personal, I have been exploring this subject. Your stories, and above all this one, have pushed me to think deeply about my own life and experience. In doing so you have helped me to understand this inexplicable and devastating tragedy that is called adultery. And more important, your exploration of the human motivations of those affected by it, our strengths and our weaknesses, our capacity for pain and anger but also our capacity for forgiveness, love and healing have given me hope and challenged me to be a better person. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Experiences and the pause to think and remember

In re-reading your story, this one I identify with and through personal experiences of my own have walked the same or similar path of Dan. For me it was a little easier in some ways to forgive my wife, but through other experiences in my teens it was much easier to focus on the playboy type that seduced my wife. My way of venting was taking my anger out on the s.o.b. and virtually destroying his life for daring to make a sucessful advance on my wife. Looking back I think focusing on him and more or less forcing the wife to back my venting on him over trying to protect served to easy a lot of my pain in it gave greater value to her picking me over him. Ego thing I know but it greatly aided in helping me to restore my wounded pride. The bigger difference is I caught my wife with him instead of her breaking down and confessing the affair, cause it gave a visual to what she/they did to me. My making her tell his young bride probably hurt her more than anything, we moved a couple of days later. Have no clue if they survived as a couple or split but I really don't give a damn. As for the sex between us, I used her as my personal sex toy for a long time, fucked her and it was like many months before was really able to make love to her, to her credit she never once complained or denied me anything sexually I wanted. Some how we got through it all and we are still together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
read

he asked her to do it again then when she said no he felt bad for his part in sleeping with her, maybe i am stupid but i don't think so, you just can't wait to forgive no matter what they do anyway it is your story and i know even before i read it your not that bright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

If only life was so simple......I feel that Ellen had no remorse, her concept of marital fidelity and her actions speak volumes. It is so sad that she was only thinking with that itch between her legs. She did not suffer and she did Not mourn the 'loss' of her husband and marriage. Her character is weak and she did not deserve a second chance.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
This story sets the bar so low, it has become the low standard.

This probably epitomizes everything bad about wimp stories. Well written, which makes this pathetic excuse of a man all the more disturbing to read. Talk about a sniveling wimp, it is no wonder she cheated on him, and will probably continue to do so. It makes me feel soiled, nauseous, and embarrassed to witness the debasement of such a pathetic excuse of a man crawling and groveling his way back into favor of his slut wife.

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
I guess I feel differently than thes last few comments . . . Dan is

a bigger man than I am in the way he handled his situation in general, but especially Emily's party in the end. There is no chance that I would have ever gone to that party without likely taking some action during the party. I would not have attended, as it was the safer thing to do . . . for everyone involed. Asshole Chris also had a choice; he knew Ellen was married and he could have and should have said no. Good story . . . happy ending . . . well writeen with great dialogue . . . but left me wondering about Ellen's sincerity. Thank you.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 14 years ago
Splendid!

Ohio, this is one of the best infidelity stories I've read. An irresistible letch the cause (not careless love or unacknowledged antagonism, or the other goodies), so this isolates the issues -- Dan resolving his and his wife hers -- in a pure, uncomplicated way that permits the intricacies and cross-pusposes to come all the more apparent. Dan's "test" of her was the act of a slimeball, though useful as they felt their way back to each other. It conferred the moral advantage on her, where it remained for the rest of the story.

I must say, the level of response of many readers is low to the point of disgusting -- they're poseurs and pigs, apparently, who think these issues are easy to resolve and are offended by a desire to work them through and save the valuable. I hope they locate and marry each other, because they deserve each other.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Because you are a talented writer, I gave it Five Stars, but let me put it this way...

I HATE FUCKING WIMPY-ASSED, CUCKOLD, RECONCILIATION STORIES!!! Oh, where is PAPATOAD, when we need him?

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
Can't help but think....

that regardless how you spun then ending, Dan will always be an emotional cuckhold. Don't think I could live with that. The story itself, that is the writing was exceptional, it's the personal side that I have issues with.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
What a great story!!!!!!!!

This is one of those stories that would have been as great without the sex . Oh by the way the sex parts were great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story Writer, but Why?????

Why do the vast majority of authors in this forum persist in making the husband a forgiving, or accepting, cuckolded wimp? She can't undo that she let another cock into her cunt (and loved it). What are marriage vows worth. Apparently to most writers here, nothing. One would think that at least a few writers would understand that the breaking of a sacred vow shatters it. I'm sorry, but to disagree with the prior comments, this is a most unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I didn't find Dan a wimp at all! It's not like he accepted her affair and let her continue to sleep with Chris. That would make him a wimpy cuckold. No he expressed his anger and he worked through his hurt in a realistic manner.

No that doesn't make it okay that she had an affair but Ellen took responsibility for her actions and went about trying to heal what she broke. And her and Dan are in a better place even though she will carry the guilt with her for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge

Dan should have gone for revenge sex. Only then would Ellen have truly understood what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

How can he ever trust her again? Actions speak louder than words.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
No, not one of your better stories, Ohio

The husband will be competing against Chris Doebe for the rest of his life, if he stays married. Chris is one of his wife's "sweetest memories" and he is her husband's worst nightmare. The lover gets a free pass and he will probably get to tap the wife again once she realizes the "sweet memories" will need updating after awhile. Her husband would probably come crawling after her again anyway, just like he did this time.

Chris Doebe needed to get at least some punishment and didn't get any. The story portrayed the husband as just a weak and scared little man. If he would have kicked his wife to the curb and moved on, she would have probably ended up respecting him more than she ever will if they stay together.

On a technical note, the dialogue seemed kind of non-Ohioan or at least different than in your other stories.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
A good story, but

He gave in to quick and also she never really was punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A wake up to reality

Despite the characters in these "loving wives" stories often mentioning "throwing the cheating bitch out" it would be wise to remember that in real life situations one spouse cannot do that to the other legally until after the divorce. The one thrown out can go to court and demand a readmission to what is still legally his/her home or demand compensation to pay for being forced to stay elsewhere. If actual force were involved the spouse thrown out could actually call the police and have the thrower arrested and press charges. This situation is the same whether the thrower and throwee own the house jointly or the thrower owns it by himself. The fact of marriage means that the thrown person has right of tenancy regardless of ownership.

When the divorce settlement is final, the thrower could be in far worse situation financially than he/she dreamed off. Divorce judgments are usually handled by the judge without a jury so don't expect sympathy. And remember that while infidelity may in some states still be legal grounds for divorce, it is no longer illegal. One spouse has no legal ownership of the other or any part of his/her body or to whom that body is given access to by the person in that body.

Marriage has become only a matter for determining care of children and any joint holding of property and wealth. Perhaps soon it will be recognized for the anachronism it is and replaced with a modern civil business contract.

count2threecount2threeover 13 years ago
Re: A wake up to reality

Thats true because our society and judicial system is made to protect the weak to the point of being actually unfair to the extreme. That sadly leaves a self respecting man in certain situations no other was but to brake the law and face the consequences. That something is written in the Law doesn't make it morally or ethically right. Than you have to face the question what your believes and self respect are worth?

Ironically the best bet (despite being a cuckold) is to cool it for a while and then engage in methodically perfect planned coldblooded revenge. Something the law says is the worst you can do but actually leaves you no other choice in a time where a guy sleeps with your wife, laughs you in the face and when you punch him, you go to Jail. What a Joke.

Cool it, bite your time, play the wimp. After a few weeks get to the local University, Library, chemical section. Explosives are rally easy to make.

count2threecount2threeover 13 years ago
A Question prevails:

She was so Hot, she actually was certifiably insane. Couldn't help herself, but break her vows and cheat ?

Isn't that the perfect excuse for any serial rapist and child molester on the planet ?

Come on.

BTW: At the very least Dan should have a few "words" with Chris. That he just sucks it up leaves a shale aftertaste. I mean if someone tries to steal whats yours you fight him or not ? I like the thought of reconciliation but you have to be careful to keep your face and dignity or its open season on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just a slut wife

No balls, no guts. Maybe husband likes cream pies. Bottom line..slut wife and a husband without the guts to throw her out. He really is a wimp.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
I am disappointed -

Not in the writer but in the readers -

Dan stood up and demanded information and satisfaction, he took no shit, he acted and refused to just go on with his sorry marriage when he found out. Not the behavior of a wimp guys get a grip, he worked through the specific issues - he gave nothing away - took too long to come to terms with IMHO but managed. He made requirements of his wife which she complied with without complaint or question she respected every demand, every unexplained response and perceived mistreatment knowing she made it happen. Contrition is a big word look - it up if you need to - but contrite she was and unconditional in her commitment and as honest and forthcoming as any could expect.

What more do these guys want from 2 people. What no one can make a mistake and recover? No one can fuck up and repair it? No one has the right to put their love for a long lasting, otherwise, good marriage ahead of an incident they believe is over??

Must be damn lot of GOD like people out there I never get to see in real life.

Me I am a lowly human and tend to get over my mad and live on - I tend to like things happy and nice - I am not overly optimistic or overly pessimistic - the half a glass of water is just half a glass of water period.

Reality is a balance -

Great read and a lot of fun watching them both grow up a little more - I am not sure I could ever grow enough to really give Chris a couple of minutes of conversation and not directly face the issue with him but there are better men than me out ther I am sure.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I like the story.

I gave you a four for the three installments.

Your sex scenes were hot. Your characters were well developed. The situations were complicated and developed.

I missed the Chris/Dan flub back in part one, so that gets a pass.

If I say to you "Learn how to capitalize", you will please note that even thought the word 'learn' is NOT the first word of the sentence, it is the first word of the quote...and hence is capitalized. It breaks the flow of the story for those who care.

You have overlearned the idea of short paragraphs. If the person is continuing on a similar vein of conversation, you don't need to keep adding paragraph breaks. It makes things choppy. I am not suggesting a 30 sentence paragraph. But many sections could have condensed.

I like your work and it's realism.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I gave you 2 stars

I agree it was well written but I can't see how you could make the husband into such a wimp, she'll cheat again because there is no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nuts to you

sob, sniff....., what a lousy story, full ob psychobabble. Lets face it: she cheated, he was angry and the shrink started him to think with his prick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a load of crap

from getting her panties in a twist to having a normal discussion with Chris in such a short while!! Ellen gets the Mother Teresa award. If opportunity presents itself, the slut will cheat again.

Dan is such a lovable cuckold.

AgrabahAgrabahabout 13 years ago
I'll be frank

It was a well-written story, but I've by now seen in many of these types of narrations people including therapists or marriage councilors etc and many of them have no clue whatsoever on how to write these people, so they bumble along.

Furthermore, it would the entire deal about Bridget seems way too convenient. By that I mean that if you had somehow written this part into the story when introducing the characters, instead of just lobbing it at our face only when the crisis rears it's head, it might have been more believable and effective. Even then you make it too much of a mitigating factor, and that coupled with his own apparently low sense of self-worth almost ruined the narration for me.

Furthermore, and this is a personal complaint about Ellen; regardless of him setting up their final encounter, I still feel that if she were really repentant about what she'd done, and of wanting to put things back together, she would have told him right there in the doorway that it was over forever, and closed the door. Inviting him in seriously seems like, conscious or subconscious attempt at, spitting in her husbands face.

Hopefully my critique won't be to awful.

Regards,

-Agrabag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah but.....

... Dan will still have to live with the fact that Chris fucked the "sh*t" out of his whore wife and she LOVED IT! Try and forget "THAT" Dan every time you want to make love to your cheating, whore wife. She is thinking of him and laughing at your pathetic attempts to pleasure her. You will always be second place in her mind when it comes intimacy. What a way to live the rest of your married life ... always doubting, not trusting, unable to get it up ... your screwed (figuratively)! Do the right ( manly ) thing and fuck Ellen's "hot" friend in front of her and then ditch the bitch you married! Oh, and have the "balls" ( you'll have to borrow some since yours were removed by your Cuckolding wife ) and beat the shit out of Chris concentrating on his BIG balls. Tell Ellen and watch her slut world fall apart when she realizes she no longer is going to fuck either one of you! Now, that's a FAIR ending!!

BluespotBluespotalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story and didn't see Dan at all as a wimp. I have read other stories where the wife cuckold's her husband and then she and in some cases allows her lover to demean her husband with words and degrading actions. In those cases the husband that would put up with that abuse and not kick her and her lovers ass to the curb or if unable to do that leave at the first oppertunity is in my opinion a true Wimp.

In this case "Ohio's" messege simply shows that for one reason or another even in a strong marriage an affair can happen and be regretted but as we see in Dan & Ellen's case with a lot of work & commitment involving both spouce's it doesen't always have to end in divorce.

There are of course couples that no matter what the situation was that if they found ther spouse had cheated on them even if only on one occasion, the next stop would be divorce court with no exceptions. I know in some situations this is the only course of action that can be taken but in others a matrue couple can weigh other options.

I don't see Dan as less of a man because he allowed himself to forgive his wife and particapate in rebuilding his marriage. As for the reason Ellen was unfaithful that day doesen't really matter, you could chalk it up to were human and all capable of making a foolish mistake. The important part is she not only realised she had made a terrible mistake but what the actual cost was with the depth of hurt she caused her husband. I think she knows how close she came to losing the man she truely loved and would never put herself or her marriage in that position again. With the facts Ohio provided us with I feel this marriage moved past the infedelity and continued to be a success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a bitch

"I'm sorry, Chris. I would never lie and tell you I'm not incredibly tempted—and you wouldn't believe me anyway! That afternoon was beyond terrific. I always thought that 'rocked my world' was just an expression, until you did it to me that day!" We both laughed, and I went on.

"But as great as it was, it put my marriage to Dan in real jeopardy, and I am scared to death that I might lose him. Having to face that makes me realize how important he is to me—much more important than sex with you, even mind-blowing sex.

"So while our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories, it will have to be our only time together.

..... so, she stops because it puts her marriage in jeopardy, not because it was wrong. She never forget how good he was... what a bitch, what a fool he is... shake hands with the guy? fucking kick his ass, he knew she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good!

Well, the measure of a story does include how much passion it stirs up and yours certainly stirred up people. I enjoyed your writing very much. Seems that some people disagree with the content. Perhaps they can write stories with content that suits themselves and share their stories. Again, very good!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 13 years ago
Second Time Around

This is the second time I've read the story so that must show that I enjoyed it. Normally I don't comment on the actions of the characters unless those actions are so unrealistic as to be fantasy. I don't comment on the events either.

This time I will comment on the characters and events.

The Bridget revelations was just an easy way to make reconciliation possible.

Ellen should have never let Chris into the house when Dan set up the test.

And Chris needed to be dealt with. It doesn't matter that Ellen all but jumped his bones, he knew she was married.

Thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Exceptional story with flawed moralism

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were thoughtful and dialog is well written. Considering the circumstances I could accept a reconciliation but way it happens is contrived and flawed. <br><br>

Dan's turn on from Bridgit is supposed to be a "similar" experience to Ellen sleeping with Chris because he turns her on. I don't buy it. If you go into a bank and you happen to see a big cash money transfer happening and your mind starts thinking "Wow! Look at all that money! I wish it were mine!" For the next couple days you day dream about what you could do with all that money. Does that make you the same as a bank robber? Does it even make you similar? I accept only the slightest similarity, the desire for money. But the choices made about that desire are VERY different and define the differences between a good person and a bad person. The situation with Bridgit and that with Chris are VERY different because of what actually happened. <br><br>

Also, Ellen tries to blow off Dan comparing sex between him and her and her and Chris with a lame restaurant example. I beg to differ but I DO compare meals between restaurants. That helps me decide which ones are my favorites. I might have no problem eating at restaurant A if that's where we end up but given my choice the meals at restaurant B are preferable. Ellen, if freed from other considerations, clearly would prefer to eat at restaurant Chris although restaurant Dan was a perfectly acceptable establishment. I don't blame Dan for worrying about what was on his "menu". <br><br>

In the end, I don't think the issue that led Ellen to cheat was ever addressed. The only thing that got addressed was "Could Dan forgive Ellen?" My problem is that forgiveness would normally be based upon understanding what happened and some assurances that it would not happen again. Through her hookup with Chris, Ellen clearly states that she KNOWS what she is doing is wrong AND SHE DOESN'T CARE! Her own thoughts! That doesn't create a great environment for rebuilding trust. When a person clearly KNOWS they are doing something very wrong and yet chooses to do it anyway, that's a serious character issue. Beyond Ellen saying she's sorry it's never addressed. <br><br>

Ellen is a flawed person. But the story blows by that and focuses on how Dan can "get over" her infidelity. It even makes Ellen into a good person because she waits patiently for Dan to figure things out. It's like she stabs him and then visits him in the hospital and everyone thinks she is a wonderful wife for visiting him as he recovers. In telling about his recovery it seems to be forgotten that SHE STABBED HIM in the first place. If he didn't know why and couldn't be fairly certain she wouldn't do it again, should he forgive her? I would think he would be extremely foolish if he did. <br><br>

The story telling was so well crafted that I liked the story in spite of it's flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

The wife sleeps with a guy, has great sex, puts the husband through hell, and he takes her back. What a joke. The marriage will never be the same. He would have been far better off finding a woman he could trust and move on with his life. This is not a happy ending...this is just another sad story where the husband settles for second best.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 13 years ago
New Tag Necessary

Well written, and judging by the quality of the story telling and the grammar, I'll bet you that Ohio teaches English Language in a big high school. Nevertheless, this story was not my thing.

What is so fascinating, by the way, is the comments. This story should have ended - from the point of view of those who posted comments - with Dan torturing and murdering this cheating SOB who masquerades as his wife, and also the mean filth who is her lover, with Dan finally dicing the bodies of those two slimebags and using that product to feed the fishies!

Yes, a tag entitled "Wife cheats & wronged husband gets his revenge, 1,000 fold" is definitely called for. There'd be plenty of readership for that one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
aitch'em says:

Interesting plot, well written, lousy endig. A guy that thinks with his dick is a pussy whipped wimp. Note: once a cheater, always a (potential) cheater!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
How depressing!

This may not be the worst story that I've ever read but it just might be the most depressing. What makes this story so depressing is NOT Ellen's infidelity, as awful as it was, but what really makes it depressing is Dan's actions after her confession. I truly don't believe that I've ever found a character with less redeeming qualities than Dan. A man walks into house, ravishes his wife, and he talks about making polite conversation with that man at a party. I know "intellectuals" are "soft" but that is totally ridiculous. Like I said, how depressing.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
What a sad story...

It's inevitable that she will be unfaithful again.

Her admission(to herself) that the sex with her lover was FAR superior to that with her husband,will eat at her until she does it again - either with Chris (highly probable) or some other 'lucky' guy.

Well written - left me feeling very sad for poor old Dan.

Thank You,for a good but sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't Do It

They were way too honest, loving and trusting for years. Their whole lives were just the two of them.

She didn't give in, she wantonly seduced, fucked, made love with Chris and knows she would (will) do it again and she hopes they will...she just isn't sure when or how but she definitely wants to.

Their whole life together and their feelings totally shatter with this event, she'll never forget and want/desire the erotic and euphoric sex (even secretly) and he'll never be able to get over her breaking their sanctity, their only us, the two of them - she broke it and gave away something she can't take back.

Good story Ohio but the ending doesn't fit the reality of real life possibilities. This was a tragedy and if she is intelligent as you wrote, she had already given way to not just fantasizing about Chris but knew she would definitely do it, she did it and with time she'll crave it again - preferably with Chris but easily with another Chris type if he isn't around.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
great story and series

if every married couple had the guts to stick it out after something like this happened in their lives, the divorce rate would be a lot lower. this couple is an inspiration to all married couples that have had to deal with infidelity ... the harsh words of some of these "critics" shows me that they don't understand the point you were trying to make, at least in my opinion - infidelity can happen, but it doesn't have to end your whole world ...

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I agree to disagree with Vagabondx

I agree that to many marriages end in divorce, but in the same breath, that's because to many people have no idea what marriage is about. 20 years plus of marriage and she just had to fuck Chris. Where was the love and trust when she was in the sheets with Chris? Where was Chris when she fell? To me she was only remorsefull when she got caught. An as a man how do you think Dan felt to hear her talk about how incredible the sex was, where was the love then? I find it amazingly loving for him to stay, but I couldn't. I have been married 18years and we talk about just trying to keep the marriage relaxed with kids and life in general. And then you add an affair, to much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A good story, perhaps close to home

All affairs are fantasies, and I think this story pointed that out very well. I was disappointed in the epilogue. The idea of socializing with someone who almost broke their marriage should be anathema to Chris and Ellen. I do not think that is the way people heal; there are emotional scars. True love hurts forever when it is betrayed, and it is never the same afterwards. It may be good, perhaps even stronger (although I question that), but it cannot be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seems like she only really wanted to keep her meal ticket intact!

Remorseful, only at the fact she got caught - otherwise, not even close. Like some many other sluts & clucks, she secretly wishes that she could have the young stud & routinely put up with her wimpy husbands love making skills but life is a bitch and cheaters always cheat again so she is doomed to taking irrational chances over & over. Just another over-rated JPB suck & chuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He can volunteer to bring dessert

to the deck party. His favorite: cream pie!

I don't know why he should keep his wife around. He doesn't need her, he's enough of a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Usual Wimp Husband Ohio story.

Loved by closet clucks. Hated by real husbands. Sick by any standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There is no

'f'ing way a man would ever make small talk with the guy who fucked his wife. It's so far from reality that it's not even funny. Forgiveness is one thing, but not the guy, for Christ's sake!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
He is the way it would go down

I would walk in with the wife and see Chris. I would walk up and take a picture of him with my cell. I would shake his hand and tell him that I had heard so much about him. I would move him to the side, telling him to smile as I told him "i knew he fucked my wife on our marriage bed, knowing she was married. That I still had not decided if i was going to make him a complete eunuch but i knew some people who would be willing to do it for me. He might even get to meet them tonight. and then i would tell him there are lots colleges and he should pick one and be gone by the end of the week. I would also tell him not to speak or even look at my wife - ever."

Then i would wait until the hostess told me that there were some dangerous people at the door wanting to see me. I would go out to the sound of a large number of outlaw bikers sitting on their running hogs. i would walk up, show one my cell phone as if i was displaying a picture of Chris. I would thank the biker and hand him an envelope with $2,000.00 in cash and tell him i appreciated his taking the time to come over and that he earned his money, and they were no longer needed." Then i would walk back into the party - walk up to Chris and whisper in his ear, "maybe you don't have a week, tonight would be best."

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
I Don't Think So

This story was good enough I suppose, at least from the technical standpoint. The plot and storyline were both rich and compelling. This is a problem that all too many marriages deal with, so there are a great many of us who can empathize with either the character of the husband or the wife.

Still, there was an air of implausibility about the ending of the story that destroyed much of the good in the beginning and the body of the story. One scene that comes to mind that is particularly compelling is the discussion in the therapists office dealing with the man's fantasy of his former colleague's wife. It is interesting that he makes a solid point that while he had the fantasy, and let it fuel him during lovemaking, it was of no harm to his wife because she was unaware of it and was not forced to compete with the other woman. This was a solid point and shows an acceptable way for a partner to deal with a temptation without crossing the line into adultery. However, a great point like this is destroyed by the epilogue.

The epilogue was the dynamite that blew up a decent tale. After all, despite the angry cries of the "torch the bitch" crowd, many marriages survive infidelity. In this case where the offense was a one time thing, and both partners were a loving couple with a solid marriage before, it is concievable that they could patch it up and move along. But in the epilogue we are asked to believe that the husband must confront his rival in a social setting, shake his hand, and carry on a polite conversation with the man. And not only that, he did so voluntarily! This scenario would have to be taken with a ton or two of salt I'm afraid. It just doesn't pass the smell test and doesn't begin to conform to the standards of human behavior. I'm afraid that a man acting in this fashion is not acting civilized, he is being the dreaded "wimp". Just about any reasonable man would would either refuse to attend the function outright, or would lay the smackdown on the lothario in a brief time. Might I also point out that for the wife to be in close proximity to a man she had nearly destroyed her marriage and her husband's mental well being with would not only be risky but wrong as hell. She, not her husband, should have refused the invitation outright.

I felt bad doing it, as it was a really well written story, but I could go no higher than two stars. Had that cursed epilogue been left off it would have been an easy four. Come now ohio, surely you realize that even in fiction men and women must act like real people. This husband would be a man who could walk on water, heal the sick, and raise the dead.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Ditto to what Cueball said...

I'm not saying Dan has to go ape-shit on Chris and beat his ass (although I think I would need some revenge on the bastard that slept with my wife and tried to do it again). But, I wouldn't fucking show up at a small gathering where I expected him to be, and I certainly wouldn't shake his hand or make polite conversation with him. And, the wife shouldn't even consider doing it-she should be the one to say, "Honey, I won't go if Chris is going to be there. You know he is no threat to us anymore-I passed your test after all-but I wouldn't want either of us to be in an awkward position. There is no need for him to be in our life in any way. I will explain to Emily that we just cannot be there. Period. We'll do something for ourselves that weekend that is special-it will be our own annual tradition."

I'm not saying a couple have to start hiding and bobbing and weaving through life to avoid Chris; but why would they ever want to put themselves into a small social gathering situation with the bastard? No way-not plausable.

Anyway, I still thought the story was very well written with characters I could connect to, etc.

I must say though, that if i were hubby, I would have to get my own fuck in, if only to make myself feel even. Maybe it would doom the marriage, but fuck it-if you want forgiveness, you have to be able to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the usual pathetic ohio crap

"from something as trivial as a night out at a restaurant when your spouse is tired and wants to eat at home, to something as cosmic as mesmerizing sex with Chris Doebe."

the slut just can't forget the mesmerizing fuck with Doebe. the wimp keeps crying like a baby, meets the shrink and is an useless fuck in general. the old slut gets off very, very easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
suggestion

the slut should have kept fucking Doebe, the wimp would have cried and just accepted it. the slut could also have moved in with Doebe during the week of seperation and continued with cosmic and mesmerizing fucking with Doebe. she missed out and will regret it all her life.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This story,,,,,

actually grows in it's making a husband even a worse wimp with each chapter. And what about Dobee, no punishment there, just more creampies for cuck hubby!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous