All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was totally her fault, but he needs to punch Chris in the mouth anyway, just for principle.

You don't let another man get away with fucking you wife. I don't care if your wife put a gun to his head and forced him. To shake his hand and be friendly? Unfathomable. Which may explain why his wife fucked around on him. She had no reason to fear her husband. Every spouse should have a healthy respect for their mate's ire. I don't strike my mate out of respect for her and for myself. But I also know damn well what would happen if I ever struck my wife, and that fearful respect is reassuring. I'm no asshole, but she's no floor rug. Dan failed to instill that respecting fear in his wife, so she took a chance. And in the end, she got away with it.

A good story, well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really good story.

Emotionally involving story well done. I agree with some of the other comments; FUCK CHRIS, Shoot the Bastard, IGNORE HIM, PISS IN HIS DRINK.... no way be nice and shake his fucking hand. NOPE THAT IS ONE FLAW IN YOUR STORY. Still a 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUST A MATTER OF TIME

Till this cock hungry slut finds another goodlooking guy she'd like to try on. Hell, she knows her loving guy will forgive her if she's remorseful and declares she'll make it put to him. Our husband should just cut his losses and move on.

And have a pleasant conversation with Chris at this party? Bust Chris in his face is the only possible result of running into him. My fist running into his face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*3.5

Great writing and story telling skills however the ending is just little more than polyanish wishful thinking.

Yes Dan is an educated "thinking man" and not a blue collar redneck but that does not excuse him from showing some real passion. Instead he offers up his "dirty thoughts" from the past as an excuse to not be outraged at her betrayal.

He is a moping hurt little boy looking for sympathy and wanting someone to solve his problem and make his hurt go away.

In short A Wimp !! - NOT A CUCKOLD - A Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
faggot

gave 1 star .

wish i could give less .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why be polite with Chris?

Wife got the hots for Chris,invited him in her marital bed and fucked for hours.She hurt her husband.They had a difficult year with therapy,trust and anger issues etc.Ok but why try to be polite with the one fucked your wife and put so much strain in your relationship? Yes men can cry in anger or desperation but not all the time. If you make him a cry-baby,polite to Chris etc the wife will loose the obviously little respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why does this author write such sitty cuckold stories

I mean what man would stay with a woman that says she had the best fuck of her life with another man? I know that if it were me there is no way I would ever attempt to fuck her, or make love to her, because , to me it would seem like a competition that I have no chance of winning, after all I had 23 years of trying to satisfy her , where he satisfied her beyond her dreams in one afternoon. When a wife tells her husband , another man is a better dancer, athlete, driver, or whatever, it really doesn't bother the man, but lit her tell him another man is a incredible fuck. Hes gone he'll never touch her again. It's like telling a woman her cunt is loose and sloopy, do you really think you'll get to fuck her ever again? Not likely. Why do a lot of the authors write these stories where the cheating wife say it was the best fuck of their life, so why do they want the husband who isn't a good fuck back? Maybe it's because he can and will provide a better living then the guy with the magic cock. Like In said at the beginning I wouldn't stay with her and Id never fuck her again. Id fuck prostitutes , because I wouldn't care what they tough of my ability .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ABSOLUTE CRAP

The piece of Horse shit fucked his slut wife and he's going to be his bestie

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOUDO YOU GET OFF ON CUCKY STORIES

MAYBE YOU ARE ONEOR ONE IN TRAINING

TELL ME DO YOU LIKE MANGO MUNCHING THE DIRTY CUNT FULL OF ANOTHER ASSHOLES CUM "" YUK""

Please I give yourself stars or what ever floats your cucky boat, because I won't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great tale

Another great story by Ohio

i have been happily married for 25 years ( and never strayed) but that it is not to say I have not felt tempted by some of the women I have known over those years. I can understand why despite the fact that you love someone deeply that there are times in a marriage when you could stray - this doesn't mean some one is a slut or a stud - it just means that you are human and you make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* too bad , would have been a good story

but this 3rd chapter totally shit all over the 2 other good chapters .

take your RAAC and choke on it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit

Bunch of lies, he is a cuckold, wimp and not even half of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Risq 001

Great clear headed thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*.005 Complete Bullshit

Silly cuckold crap !!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Silly fools

You chickenshit Anon dudes are too young young, too dumb, and too busy trying to play all macho to even dream of what being 'in love' is really like. I would give away my boat, my car, my Harley, my plane, and all my money to be in love again. I had it once. I lost it because she got into drugs and now I'm without her. Take my advice, suck it up shitheads and get your heads out of your posteriors. Maybe, just maybe you'll get lucky one day. but you better be ready and willing to fight to the death to keep it. I did...and still lost; but it is still better than never to have loved at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Obsession

If you are lucky enough to have never experienced depression or obsession, feel free to crap on this story. The instantaneous obsessions in this story may be a bit hokey but this is a short story and needs to move along. From experience, I know obsession, combined with depression, take a long time to come to a truce with and do real damage to those who love us and stick with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumb Cuck!

How the hell could he ever share the intimacy,trust,and love they'd shared after her cheating with Mr Young Dick and then pretending that every time she was with her husband she was still thinking of her illicit lover?1 Didn't need 3 chapters to end this betrayal and total ruination of a personal relationship!

A 1 rating would be too high for this sad shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ruined it

You ruined it at the end by saying he would have a polite conversation and shake the hand of the BOY who fucked his wife!

Are you out of your fucking mind? Forgiveness is possible, but politeness? No fucking way. Punch the fucker hard and don't stop until your arms tire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He is probably...

...a better man than I am. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Chris. I'd want to kick his ass. And beat him to an inch of his life. None of this "shake his hand and have a polite conversation" bulls#@t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Pathetic, sackless pussy.......if I could give this steaming pile of dung less than 1 star, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

This story pissed me off!! Stupid dumb fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written story

But it did make me very angry about the ending, I can see this marriage headed in only one direction, the divorce court! The husband is thinking how the party meeting will go from his POV, but he has no control how the sleaze boyfriend will behave with his wife, and in front of the party goers.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Second time through

And though very well written, is still basically a cuck and whore story.

Dan came off very wimpy and Ellen was extremely unsympathetic.

One of her sweetest memories would always be when she betrayed her husband?

She thought it was a good idea to visit for a while and enjoy the company of a man she stabbed her husband in the heart with?

Why didn't she burn the fucking bed and everything she had on that day? Why didn't she out herself and get fuckface shamed enough to move?

Why didn't Dan do anything to slap the shit out of those that betrayed him?

This story was very solid except for the aforementioned weaknesses.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

As always well written, butttttt... I'm sorry Chris needs his plow cleaned. He willfully took a married woman and was willing to do it again. Allowing Chris to get off scott-free is a story failure. I was hoping Chris being a graduate TA would get caught by OSU in an undergrad morals violation and tossed out of OSU graduate program - small justice.

An area the story not explored (not justifying her adultery) but could Ellen have reached the hormone-change point in her life (mid 40's) when things go a lil crazy for some women?

imanononeimanononealmost 7 years ago
Ohio

This was a great story and it is my second read. 5* I believe I made these comments before but maybe not. One, thinking about sex with someone is not the same as doing it so the comparison husband made to wife fails. He controlled himself and wife did not. Wife was even the aggressor not her cosmic lover. Two, after the drama that husband went thru and put his wife thru there is no way should would have let cosmic loverboy into her house while husband was out unless it was to have sex, she wanted to make her husband divorce her when he found out loverboy was with her, or she was dumb as a rock. These are minor details and really do not detract from the story as a whole, at least to me.

anon.1

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Reading again

This wife just irks me. Here she is on the verge of losing her husband and she tells Chris, "while our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories." Really? That doesn't sound like remorse. And then when hubby goes limp that night she writes a note that makes it sounds like there is something wrong with him for not responding to her efforts to reconcile. Hello, did you think he would be raring to go after coming home and finding your lover had been at the house for nearly two hours? She must really be clueless. Even if hubby believed her that she was only talking with Chris, how can someone who says she regrets having the affair sit there casually and have a conversation with her lover? Twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

LOL, you expect Cuckio to be able to write characters who resemble actual humans? Probably not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why

why is chris still alive???

cuckowimp cuckowimp cuckowimp cuckowimp cuckowimp

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 6 years ago
Great Read

Ohio, as one who has gone through this, you filled in the blanks very well. The pain, guilt, anger, a couple can survive this. All the cucky comments are just hogwash, your stories are very well written.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 6 years ago
This is the one, finally!

I read LW stories because they rattle through my mind like the little ball rattling from one bumper to another in a pinball machine. Back during my marriage the bumpers in my machine weren't my own guilty feelings, they were my wife's. She strenuously avoided dealing with painful memories of a deprived, abused childhood, but the memories were real and they ultimately forced us apart after 32 years of marriage. The complex feelings that we suffered could not have been summed up in a few pages.

Now I have just finished reading the only LW story I've read that digs below the surface of the hurt, anger, and even disgust that result from such an emotional mishmash. You are the only writer I've found, in Lit's vast army of LW authors, who has dug down to the deeply buried tangle of guilt and resentment that undermine so many marriages.

I admire your grasp of the thoughts and emotions that govern our behavior, and I am so glad that you paid attention in your high school English classes. Thank you for writing this story, for writing it so skillfully, for having ideas worth writing about, and for spelling the words right.

Hans

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think this might be your worst story

Good god the main character is so bad. You can write a great plot about whatever, but if your main character sucks then your story is going to follow suit. He is such a wimp you can't even relate to the guy. He just moans and cries and yeah I get it he's sad his wife cheated on him and deserves a break, but he doesn't do anything about it. He even goes so far to make a rationalization that she couldn't be blamed for cheating.

He even invited Chris back into his house and did nothing about it! He didn't take any revenge on him and just let the man who rocked his wife's world get away it. Chris was the best sex his wife ever had and he just lets it go. Good god he is such a cuck/wimp. His wife could probably cuckold him openly and he would've done nothing about it. The plot was alright, but the main character was atrocious.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
I understand all the cuckold comments

Dan let Chris get away with fucking his wife. Sure his wife is the major blame, but he's going to the party and going to be civil to Chris? Dan is such a wimp it hurts. How the hell has he not had his wife stolen from him by now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done - However

Well written an edited, as are all of Ohio's stories.

However, I can't agree with the ending for several reasons.

First and foremost, Ellen instigated her infidelity and committed the unforgivable sin of bringing the young guy home to she and Dan's marital bed. That alone would be a deal breaker for me.

She admits to Dan that the sex was really good and exciting. She then compounds the whole problem by taking TWO HOURS to break off the relationship.

Dan is a wimp of the first order !!

I would certainly divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*3 Crappy Ending Even for You Ohio

Simple story, pitiful hubby !

Example: I'll go to the party and "I'll be a man, shake his hand and make a couple of minutes of small talk". Bullshit !! He should have already kicked the guys ass and kicked her cheating ass out the door.

Also why do most of you writers seem to think it's better for the cheating spouse to tell the other spouse they been fucking them over ? It's NOT better for the offended spouse to have this load of shit dropped on them. It helps the cheating spouse to try and cleanse their own guilty conscience. But it only brings pain to the fucked over spouse. Just Sayin !!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
RAAC, should rewrite.

People often complain that some story is RAAC, but on this one it's right on the nose.

This is sub-par compared to what the author is capable of, he should do a rewrite.

There were several ridiculous things, not least the fact that they willingly would interact with that bastard Chris after what happened.

No sane man would shake hand of the man who the wife cheated with.

"I can be a man" is a mindbogglingly misplaced wording.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obsession

Having been nearly felled by an obsession after 20 years of marriage, I found this story believable. Obsession is something you didn't ask for and is hard to fight. Took a long time and a living wife; fortunately, we're still together years later.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
doesn't cut it

seriously; no, she doesn't deserve a reconciliation; the credit goes to Dan and his kindness. Not she; her counselling sessions show that. If she had felt that strongly about Chris, and on top of that, she wants her husband to be civil to Chris. Nice that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

You write for entertainment and this story did just that, it held my interest throughout.

Don’ t worry about comments from people who seem to think it is reality. I like the ending, not all stories have to end by burning someone at the stake. I like what you wrote to show the emotion and problems that had to be dealt with and how hard it is to work thru them. More stories should show that sometimes people can screw up royally but also sometimes things might be abled to work out. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very talented writer

You are indeed, but sometimes I have trouble accepting your portrayal of characters as realistic. Such trouble occured during this story.

You try to portray Chris as wonderful caring guy. True the wife was infatuated with him, but he intentionally pushed buttons, bedded her, was not discreet in talking to his relative, wanted a rematch but most egregious act was stating he did not want to be problem in her marriage. How HYPOCRITICAL! If that were case he would not have bedded her and tried his best for rematch.

Then you have husband willing to go to party and shake Chris' hand.

Rule number one of them staying together. No contact with Chris-EVER

So they miss a few parties. They don't go to friend's if he is there. They can invite friend to their house.

Also Doebe is supposed to be so smart. He would have obtained his Masters in mid 20s not just starting first yeargrad school in mid 30s.

Your pportrayal of Doebe is false considering his predatory nature.

For any reconciliation that works scales need be balanced and she has to hear about his great sex with Rachel like character.

People get all upset and cheaters go on and on about two wrongs.

Sorry, without balanced scales, the memory will forever linger and fester and mistrust accusations will increase. The ''act'' will come up in arguments time after time...might take years, but without level field the marriage will rot away and a bitter and most acrimonious divorce will occur

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chris

So Chris gets to go through life with the thought "I fucked a guy's wife and they're still together so nobody got hurt. Probably it will be OK when I sleep with the next wife."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
realistic, believable but.....

What happened is believable. All people have attractions to someone at times in their lives. The main point is whether you act them. Fantasies are natural and should be accepted and forgiven by your spouse. So both characters had an intense attraction for someone else. The difference is the actions of both, he didn't act on it, she did. And not only once but she tried to call him repeatedly after. While I can understand that he forgave her. I pity him having to know that while attractions happen, he can live knowing that if it occurs again she will most likely act on it. For that reason alone he should have moved on.

If my wife did this I would understand. I would forgive her but I would never stay with her. Life is to short. Wish her the best but GOODBYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Line Truly Bothered Me

Once they were doing better and while having sex he stopped remembering her infedility she says that she doesn't really think about sex with Chris that much anymore. That to me shows total lack of remorse. In the past I've had it where I truly loved a particular food, but one day I got sick with that food being the last thing I ate and I had an immense revulsion to that food. The pain she caused her husband and almost losing her marriage should have caused her a revulsion to Chris, but apparently it did not as she still thought about him often enough. That doesn't equate to me a wife who truly felt the pain she caused her husband.

The second part part that did not make sense was her allowing Chris to visit for almost 2 hours when Dan was trying to set her up. You would think that she would take no chance of Dan seeing them together so she would have cut things short or even not let Chris into the house. It's not like he was out of town where he wouldn't come home. I realize this was to move the story along that her feelings had changed, but was hard to believe. If this was a true story I would have said it was for one of two reasons. Either she got off on risk taking or she was passive-aggresively unconciously wanted to be found out with Dan so he would leave allowing her to explore things further with Chris.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
I know I’ve said this somewhere before, but it’s especially obvious here - What’s with the bed?

I mean, Dan obviously has a problem with it. And it’s not like they’re hurting financially. Ellen should, by herself, go out one afternoon and buy, at the very least, a new mattress set. Don’t let Dan do this. Ellen needs to be proactive about it. This is a way for Ellen to show she understands at least this particular part of the problem, and is her’s to fix.

A very decent queen or king mattress now days runs $1200-$2000 at full retail. A super deluxe top of the line mattress MIGHT be $4000. (And I don’t expect her to wait for any sales or specials). Cheap to get that part of their problem out of the way. Heck, go all the way and get a new frame/headboard too. She should have done this, certainly, by the second time he mentions not sleeping in “that” bed. If she were really astute she might have done this after the first mention of this. Again, they’re not poor bluecollar people who live paycheck to paycheck.

I don’t know, but this is a “no brainer” to me.

Now, about the BBQ at Emily’s... I disagree with anyone who says to do something actively against Chris. He’s a young 23-24 man, with an obviously very attractive, though 45-48 y.o., woman practically fucking him with her eyes, and letting him know that’s exactly what she wants to do. This is 98% on her. Agreed, he is an adult, but a young adult at that, but being pursued by a physically, and mentally, attractive woman, who’s husband he hardly knows. Now, if she were the wife of even a halfway known aquantence (and not just introduced once at a party, but say the wife of one of YOUR/Chris’ work/schoolmates) that’d be different. But, I do agree with those that say to NOT attend Emily’s BBQ. Make a polite excuse, perhaps going to visit their kids or Ellen’s sister, all out of state, during the BBQ. Something. Just don’t put Dan in the position to “must meet” Chris. Don’t actively seek him out. Don’t go out of the way to avoid him, but don’t actively go somewhere you would meet him for more than a minute or two on a social occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

It would always be one of her sweetest memories?

Sort of days it all.

He could never compete. And if she feels that way about an event that devastated her husband, why stay with him?

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
A perfectly plausible story...

A well-written story. I liked the introspective view of each character. I didn't read all the comments but noticed the criticism was focused on the behavior of the husband or the wife, not the story. I don't often give a five-star rating but this gets one!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Another great story.

How do you do it? The thoughts and emotions of your characters were expressed so well and accurately. The conversations were so realistic. Human feelings run the gamut of totally expected to way out insanity. How each of us reacts to stimuli is different too. To comment on what the "CHARACTERS" in the FICTIONAL story should have done really is akin to substituting yourself in place of the author. Write your own dam story. Good ending, very satisfying. Thank you so much. Another 5.

😊😊😊😊😊

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 6 years ago
Still a great one

I liked it all. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writer

The reconciliation just seemed forced. To the people that argue "oh they loved each other for 20 something years", he didn't want to throw it away, she threw it away and for her to do it after that amount of time and with this supposed strong marriage it makes the hurt that much worse.

The reason we are given for her infidelity was that she just felt some irresistible urge to be with him and succumbed to the temptation. OK. Shouldn't she be the one in counselling trying to figure out just what happened. Instead we get him in counselling, which he would probably need no doubt, and it's all about how he can forgive her. Counselling is about working through your feelings and having a better understanding of how to approach the situations of life. This poor bloke is never given that option as we see it as readers.

The final part about seeing the man at the party just really makes it so unbelievable it's absurd. To have a husband who was hurt this badly (says the author), and still working through issues (says the author), going to meet and chat with cause of problem is just not believable. And the wife, who has yet to resolve her issues seems to have little problem with her husband and lover meeting (yes we the readers are told that she miraculously can control herself around this individual at their second meeting). Normal and abnormal wives would avoid this type of situation if they valued their marriage. Of course the author could be implying that she's playing some cuckold game, but as readers we are not given this information.

We are left to "believe" what the author writes in his tale. Very few authors can pull off believable reconciliation tales. My opinion this one belongs in the sci-fi or nonhuman category.

Longhorn has a good reconciliation story. With a good counselling story.

I think you have a great talent for writing, and I'll try more stories. I liked Ari

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
well written good pacing

But I cant agree with the ending , SHE had no reason to cheat NONE. he therefor has no reason to reconcile with her, I cant for the life of me see why he'd forgive her ass. She liked the sex with the other guy, and the therapist puts it on him to fix what she fucked up. She got her world rocked well rocks can be destructive too. 3 for its technical and style merits -2 for an inexplicable conclusion

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Good comments

The comments on this story are insightful and well thought out...maybe it has to do with the "by Ohio" that people bother to put effort into it, or maybe it was merely their reaction.

The "no problems solved, lobotomy saves the story" comment is amusing...shit I was amused at least twice, and that's just on the latest comments. Ah fuck, just reading a concentrated tract on relationships would have given the insight expressed in the story, but the hard part, putting it to good use, was a path hardly taken. The nursing part was interesting. The story needed a good high pressure bidet, something just short metal cutting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nit pick

When Chris was vsiting Ellen and Ellen explained how sex with him was the best and she would do it if she wouldn't ruin her marriage she shows a total lack of respect and caring for her husband. It is bad enough that she did it but to tell someone that sex with him is better than with her husband (which is the gist of what she did) is certainly disloyal to her husband.

anon.1

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Excellent and realistic

I think this story accurately captures the feelings from both sides of betrayal. Also, of all the real and fictional marriages that exist, what percentage are between the two people for whom the sex was the absolute best they ever had? And for strong marriages, does that couple talk about marrying their "soulmate" or their "sex-mate?" Sex is important, but it's one piece of a lasting bond. If Ellen had experienced sex this good before meeting Dan, and remained faithful thereafter, there's no story. It's only interesting because she experienced it after 20-plus years of marriage and gave in to the attraction she felt.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Mature and proper ending.

The husband had to do a lot of therapy to work things through. Was it worth it? Could he ever really trust her again deep down inside? The bottom line is that he still loves his wife. Could he live without her? He decided he couldn't. So is he a wimp?

That is always the final question when reconciliation occurs. Why does forgiveness from a man, paint him in a corner of being a wimp by many readers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Puke

!!,!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better Person Than Me

It would have to be divorce if it happened to me.

I am concerned with Chris as he did not give a fig Ellen was married even if she was giving a green light, he is as much to blame as her.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

One Thing Is For Certain! .....He's Not Using Mrs Palmer & Her Five Daughters (as much)...... " My Oldies Used To Say That I Will Go Blind If I Did It Too Much"

(Is that why You see a lot of People wearing glasses ???????)

The Story is Predictable & I enjoyed it immensely! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Unrealistic Ending

Great story and with only a one time thing, OK to find a good resolution, BUT, come on, who would go to the party where the other guy lives much less shake his hand and talk cordially?

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Alternate ending?

The story "could have" ended with Dan & Ellen attending the deck party. After the "handshake with pleasantries" Dan should have approached Chris singly sometime later and casually mentioned to him that he wished Chris success in his studies and a long and happy life somewhere other than here. But if he ever came near his wife again, some future archeologist would dig up Chris bones from under Dan's back your garden. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
07/14/18

No he is not. Pet peeve of mine when ppl go oh that person is the better person than I am cause said person forgave the cheater. No, that person is just different no better no worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Cuck BS from a wimp writer

1 star for this garbage.

"I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

Sure! "Man" like every other pussy-whipped wimp character made by this cuckold wimp Ohio.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I always find RAAC endings to be very sad.

The marriage is a broken ruin of what it used to be, with Dan still facing random bursts of anger at her betrayal. Sex between husband and wife is now always going to be a competition between Dan and Chris, and even if he does "rock her world", will she be fondly remember being fucked senseless by her young stud?

Frankly, why subject yourself to that kind of misery? If he just divorced her and found someone else, they'd have a clean slate, without constant reminders of his wife's betrayal.

leahwwleahwwover 5 years ago
should have burned that damn bed!

A woman's quick comment after re reading this story and a moment of reflection.....She should have taken apart that Chris stained bed and sheets, dragged it into the back yard, and burned the damn thing.. not to

cast out her guilt... but to make a screaming statement to Dan....the images real, not like the images in Dan' mind of her and Chris fuck ing for hours....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ErotFan

That's how a real man feels and thinks. I thought pretty much the same.

I like Ohio's writing. He's insightful and does a great work describing what he characters are going through. Sadly he was almost always a wimpy scene when he cut his character balls ruining everything he accomplished. I was 'ok' with the story (like Powersworder it's a sad ending) till the moment he put those words in the poor wimp mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It seems other people have already said everything I had in mind to say about this story, so I won’t be repetition. I’ll just say that I didn’t like the way the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmmm

No way would he not attack that guy when he sees him.

Shake hands, be nice? That would basically be saying hey its ok what you did.

No, guys dont think that way. At least most normal ones.

I like they got back together, but you this really damaged the husband, he will be insucure for a long long time and never really trust her as much again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OKAY, BUT...

STORY WAS OKAY, IT, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHEATING STORY

AT LEAST THIS ONE WAS BETTER THAN MOST. I, AGREE WITH ANOTHER

COMMENT THAT SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE KEPT THAT BED AND THE

MEMORIES. ALSO, WAS NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE ENDING, THEY HAVE PUT

ALL OTHERS OUT OF THEIR LIFE, MARRIAGE, AND LOVE MAKING, SO, WHY

CONTINUE TO TEST IT? WHERE THEY GOING TO LOOK UP HIS OLD FANTASY

AND TEST RUN HER TOO? WHAT IF, THE SAME, ATTRACTIONS HIT ALL AT ONCE AND HERE WE GO AGAIN? IF NOBODY ELSE IS A THREAT TO THEM, THEN STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annony reads all of these LW stories

He never writes anything but nasty ass comments. His wife cheated on him his entire marriage and he only found out about her after she died., So he's full of hate. I gave it a 5 to help your score since I know the asshole of LIT annony, gave you a 1. Eat shit and die annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a beautiful story about forgiveness

A misted a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Find someone out cold....then what?

Aside from the story turning into a soap opera, and Dan becoming a complete egoless wimp, what could possibly go wrong?

Maybe:

If you were to find someone who is semi-conscience, having tripped and sustained a head injury, lying outside in the cold of winter, unable to rise or recall what happened; would you run off and fix them a cupa tea?

How about a quick call to 911, not move the person, make sure there is an open airway, check for bleeding, then cover with a blanket.

Too complicated for a story like this? Then forget the fall altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uncharacteristic worthless RAAC from Ohio

The H is the typical LW weak/cuck who will never be anything more than the sexual equivalent of "comfort food" to W. The Magic Counselor, the W's "injury", the H's pathetic weakness in the presence of Chris, and more all combine to turn this into a pathetic, cliched tale of yet another cuck/wimp H.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

Really brought it together at the end.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
You can see

Them getting back together ,but lets face it . She didn't particularly love him certainly wasn't a soulmate.She made the same promise when they married.

And of course spend a long time privately with her lover would hurt her husband and she was to dense or uncaring to send him on his way quickly.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Uh ....no.

5 stars, but why would Dan want to remain married and start a family with this disgusting woman. And shake hands with her lover? I love a good reconciliation story, but this story is not that convincing. Still, well written and worth the read.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Danoctober: umm... they’ve been married for 20+ years, and have 2 college aged kids.

They are not newlyweds, who haven’t yet started a family.

Are you sure you’re commenting on the right story (truly, I have made that mistake before, so not being sarcastic)?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
My umpteenth time reading, or at least skimming, this story.

One of my favorite stories of all time, for various reasons. So good on many different levels.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
F U C K !! The empty illogic out there that Chris is not responsible to say no is one of the major signs of how screwed up many people are. Of the few signs that are worse, is the thinking that people are OWED reconciliation without contrtion and atonem

What a sad thing, to think so many "hurters" refuse to face the ugliness honestly, and that so many friends lack the social temerity to Where Appropriate, say how wrong not fully owning the post offense debts is.

Once the offender commits their act, it can't be un- done. That is a sad thing. People can reconcile or not. But failing to really dig in and bear the burden of figuring out the depths of the offense and do something about it, shows a sad sign of humanity. One we should decry,not condone.

Say they got divorced, would it then be OK for her too see Chris?

It was interesting that HIS counselor felt from the start his goal was reconciliation, not too figure out what was best for his client, and work for that.

Her discarding of her husband was only for one day. Usually not unforgivable. Unfortunately the transformative nature of that sex session defiled his sexual.life with her disporportionately. That's what made his road back so hard. Glad for him he made it,and that he could be happy with less of a wife and marriage than he had to start.As written, I don't think she did even half of an honest effort towards a legit reconciliation.

In her defense, that one screw up of hers turned out way may significant than when she decided to cheat. It could have been one and done average sex. No way to know until you start. Good reason to not start. Unfortunately for women, I think they usually get "tested" more than us dudes.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
And yes, or course I five Starred it Its OHIO, and he is genius with this one

Mutha can flat out write, and he does emotions, hurts, dilemmas, etc as well as anyone here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Won’t work

She had the best sex of her life and not with her husband. That’s all there is to it. In an earlier section, her and her sister were giggling about it! This story was not well written because it doesn’t jive with reality. The wife suffered NOTHING. She kept the comfortable relationship she destroyed AND got sex her husband never will experience. Chris the stud gets a great memory and gets to live life all happy.

This is garbage

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Sex is not the whole answer

It seems that husband's only reason for continuing marriage is the sex. But, marriage is far more than sex. Although the story has bits about other relationship factors, they pale by comparison to the sex. Marriages should be won and lost on basis of overall compatibility of living together for many years. One should not have these terrible angst over affairs, because people are imperfect and make mistakes. At same time, bad marriages will not survive merely because sex is great. I know I am in wrong website for saying this, but sex is not the answer to everything.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 5 years ago
Your direction is yours, but ...

Every writer picks their own direction; it's your story after all.

But I really hated the RAAC because the wife said to us (the audience) that she would have fucked Chris repeatedly if he just would have answered the phone. She didn't think of her husband. She did the guy four times in their marital bed and would have done it way more than on just one occasion if given the chance. But heaven forbid her husband divorce her and ruin her life.

You are a great writer but you missed it on this one. I gave you a 4 because of the writing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hooked1957 pretty close to my thoughts only

You had to bring in Bridgette and therefore his cheating and mental counts

Your story and so damn well written but

I didn't have one to choose over other he actually did it longer and I count bedding Ellen and imagining Bridget equally guilty

Maybe I am psycho but in 24 plus years of marriage never did that

So on who had the most mind blowing sex

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
it made me uncomfortable and angry.

The continual thought throughout that the wife really got away Scott free and got to keep her great memories of "incredible sex" was confirmed with the conversation with her lover. The husband despite his occasional tantrum and sulks still ends up a wimp doormat. The fact that he concludes he was capable of shaking hands and having a short conversation with the shorthouse rat speaks volumes. He should have exposed her and "his" cheating to her friends and his family dumped the bitch and moved on. On the plus note the writing must be good to generate this level of anger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I had hoped they would reconcile

And I’m glad they did. Some readers think Dan should have dumped her. The author wrote in exactly what that would be like, when they separated — Dan was miserable; Ellen was miserable.

Some say “it isn’t fair” that she gets Dan back without any penalty.

Maybe it wasn’t fair, but what would life for Dan be if he were living alone with his full measure of vitriol and righteous anger intact?

Ellen was contrite and repentant.

Forgiveness and forbearance are the keys to living with others. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
if it were me I would divorce

After all he learned he knows she is not coming clean about the desire for sex with chris. Instead of that being the worst day of her life as it is ruining her marriage she tells her sister is was one of the best days of her life!

During the divorce period if the wife wants to reconcile I would lead her on. If she wants sex I would tell her as he did that it was for him and I don't care if you like it or not. I would put on a condom (if she asks why I would say that it is standard operation for sluts and whores) and fuck her relentlessly. No emotion. Like jerking off but not using my hand.

I would still divorce her and tell her to admit it. Once she was certain I was not coming back she would be with Chris for sex anyway.

No way I can like that character at all. Nice job in writing a person who gets so much emotion out of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should of dumper the whore

She had no remorse, kept saying it was the most exciting sex blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Who would reconcile if she is going to have coffee and reminisce about how great the cheating was with her ex-lover? And throw a drink in Chris's face every time you see him at a party. That doesn't get you sent to jail but lets him know to stay the hell away from you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hated it

Im normally for couples reconciling but i didnt want that in this case. She was a major whore and to be friendly with her lover, fuck that. Hes a wimp.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Next time Chris can ask

Hey dude how does my cum taste?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Am I the minority opinion?

I'm glad they worked it out.

I like that she didn't put him on a time limit, but patiently waited and worked.

And I'm glad he was secure enough to face the asshole, but someone sometime needs to give that kid a beating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Sale

Divorce her. At best reduce her to the status of a fuck buddy. The betrayal was too complete. She just wanted a comfortable life and was willing to "make do" with what she felt was her inferior husband.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Great read

This is my second time through this and Ohio, my home state, is such a talent. I miss him or her. Write something else, dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Just like every other woman. She will be a lying, cheating slut when she thinks she can get away with it. And she did this time so she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let Me Get This Straight

She brings a guy home, they fuck in the marital bed four times with the best sex of her life and it's the husbands job to figure out how SHE can communicate with HIM? "Dan, I think that Ellen is absolutely right about one thing. At this point, she has no idea how to communicate to you her love, her remorse, or her desire for you. So it's going to be up to you to figure that out. YOU will need to discover how she can do that without making you even more angry." How fucked up is this idea?

"Dan smiled, and kissed me. "Actually I've given this a fair amount of thought, Ellen. Emily has her party every year, so I knew we'd be facing this. It's been a year, and I'm happy with where we are. I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation." Are you fucking kidding me? Why don't you just kiss him so you can taste your wife.

"Okay then," Dan said. "In that case we'll go to Emily's party, we'll visit with everyone—including Chris—we'll have a nice time. And then we'll come home and have the same kind of hot sex we had after last year's party. Just you and me, hon. No Bridget, no Chris. Just the two of us." You dumb ass, the reason the sex was so good last year was your slut was dripping wet BECAUSE of Chris. You remember Chris, the guy she'd still be fucking in your bed if you hadn't figured out something was wrong. You remember Chris, the guy who told your wife how bad he'd feel if he had anything to do with breaking up her marriage but did it anyway.

I like a lot of Ohio's work and I liked how this one started out but it just turned out to be just another cuck tale pure and simple. I feel like I wasted my time, it could have been so much better. The only one I can see who was really punished was the husband but the way he just wimped out he deserved the pain and humiliation, the other two just skated by with no punishment. But it was just a cuck getting cucked and happy in the end. Signed: BTW

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
Letting the women know

One wonders if Chris would like the women in his life (not his sluts, but friends, relatives, co-workers) know how negligent he is with his penis. How disrespectful and dismissive he is at social mores.

Sure, some sluts will be intrigued and want to reverse cowboy him 4 times in a row.

Others...not so fond.

This conspiracy of silence is what allows him to do what he does.

They should have told his aunt.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I have an Innocent Question

and it won't take 3 chapters. Why would he want her? Everything she had done or said has been disrespectful or a lie. In their bed, best sex of her life, cheating and yet you love your husband. Hell she even want's him to shake Chris's hand. Life as a cuckold........WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are we reading the same story?

' I am trying as hard as I can to show you how much I love you, and atone in any way I can for what I did.'

Are we reading the same story? What is she 'doing'? All she's done is sit there like an empty headed china doll. She sometimes reaches for him for physical contact and sex. She politely accepts he wants space. Sometimes she even goes to their shitty therapist who also confirms that this wife 'is trying very hard'.

So that's it then. She is a dumb deaf mute that occasionally realizes she needs to physically touch her husband, and respects sometimes his veto. Such brave. Much wow. She's putting steel workers to shame with her effort .Cassinova, move over. we got a real romancer on our hands.

Sarcasm. She needs to crawl on broken glass to win him back. You pulled a lazy deus ex machina plot twist. Wife gets hurt. Husbands protective instincts over ride her betrayal. They fuck. Somehow with fucking, and trying to forget reality, everything works out.

How about.....literally anything. She could ask him to HIT HER. Men vent physically. Maybe this kills two birds with one stone. He can work out a little anger, and she can show how much she loves him...hell...maybe she'll get turned on by it. Maybe give the poor shmuck a hall pass. Reward this man for being loyal where she could not be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I still think about sex with Chris

Really?! Shes says that to her husband, keeps thinking to her self it was the best sex she ever had and doesnt regret it. Screw the delusional whore. This was one of the few times i wasnt hoping for a reconcilliation and wished he ended up with someone else.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
One of the best written stories I’ve ever seen here

The comments really amaze me, though I guess by now they shouldn’t. Was there ever an LW story in which reconciliation was more ‘earned’ than this one? He even tested her by sending Chris to the house, and she passed the test, though not quite as quickly as he would have liked. She cheated on him just one day, rather than having an affair, even though she would probably have done it again if he’d answered the phone.

Of course she remembers sex with Chris; I can still remember sex with other women from thirty and more years ago!

But with some commenters, one time, that’s it, there’s no alternative to divorce, no possible reconciliation. And there are two reasons for that:

1 - authors are good at describing affairs but for some readers, love just can’t be conveyed; and

2 - some commenters here haven’t been able to get past their wives or girlfriends cheating on them.

If this story doesn’t earn a reconciliation ending, none ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohio has to be kidding...

"I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

It should have read, "I can be a good cuck—I can be appropriately submissive to your lover and shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

An incredibly unconvincing RAAC. The husband as developed is a detestable example of the copyrighted, LW weak/cuck male character. I can only think of a couple of worse examples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why wasn't the bed where she fucked Chris not a blazing pyre?

It seems if she wanted to put the episode behind her, she would have taken that action. Since she didn't, why didn't he dismantle that bed with an axe? A good story, but that minor issue bugged me. Still a ln easy 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Important

You get it Ohio. This story is about honesty, effort, and forgiveness. Thank you.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous