All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nonsens

Sorry, the husband must be braindead to react that way the story goes.

You give the word wimp a new name - Dan.

CuttyMan76CuttyMan76over 12 years ago
Anonymous people should stay that way...

Why is the most scathing comments are from anonymous? This is a great story. Doesn't matter if they reconcile or not. Story shows how deeply hurt , and how difficult it is to get over. Sometimes a reconciliation is a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your stories

nothing wrong with reconcilling a marriage. .to all those who think women are whores look in the mirror

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
but chris has to have his ass kicked

he aint in the marriage and his balls stomped too - just as a little payback.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Really Liked this Story & their Ability to Find their Way Back

I thought the breaking point would be when she was confronted with Chris at the door and not only didn't send him away, but chatted with him for several hours alone INSIDE her home. If this character truly desired her marriage back, she would have loudly told him to leave & never return.

I think it was at this point that I assumed you were suggesting that she was not so much trying to win back her husband, as trying to retain her lifestyle and family life.

Hard not to feel bad for the husband, even after reconciliation...still, this story really drew me in.

Good Job !

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
some of the comment are right

there nothing wrong with fixing your marriage, but like so many stories here or stories written by ohio. the husband has to get his nuts handed to him for the marriage to work. in all of ohio stories the husband has to give up having any pride in himself to stay with the wife. As many of you know in life, once the pride is gone the respect is next. Just because you've been married 10 plus years and you maybe a little bored, that doesn't mean you can gp off and fuck everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like your story, but?

Do you have a pussy???....bill

faithful101faithful101about 12 years ago
Loved it!

I think this is a beautifully written story. The marriage was severely threatened by the wife's capitulating to an irresistable urge, but both partners loved the other enough to put in the herculean effort required to rebuild their relationship. If I were placed in the same situation as the husband, I would be just as deeply hurt as he was, and I would also be just as powerfully motivated as he was to resurrect the most precious relationship in my life. It is heartwarming to read a story in which the male protagonist's actions so strongly confirm my personal values and attitude.

The strength of my reaction also arises from the fact that this story is so well crafted. Thank you so much for writing it!

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Some men are not born cuckolds, they have to try really hard to get rid of their ego.

I am glad Dan succeeded, now he can life a reasonably happy life all the while knowing he can never give his wife everything she desires ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
some men are born cuckolds

count2four, huecuck, just like being born a gay, don't need to try at all, just put on panties and grab a purse, insecurity will take care of the rest.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Those many Anonim bestiality lover.........................

@ Dear Anon Was too good your favorit female goat this night and only problem she can not cook well? That is the cause you injure some commenters???????

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A little explanation for low IQ commenters.

@ Dear Anon without joke. 55% of the wives did her husband cuckolds THE MAJORITY OF THE HUSBANDS in the Western World are cuckolds. It may be if you are married you also are clueless cuckolds or willing cuckolds. THAT MAN WHO DIVORCED HIS CHEATING WIFE THAT HUSBAND FROM THAT TIME WHEN HE GETS THE DIVORCE CERTIFICATE .HE IS NOT CUCKOLD, BUT EXHUSBAND WITH BALLS, BACKBONE, SELFRESPECT, ETC: FROM THAT TIME THE HUSBAND DECIDE ON THE DIVORCE HE IS UNWILLING CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I suppose duna is the expert on low IQ

What is your fascination with fucking goats duna? Is that the national pasttime in Albania or wherever the fuck you are from? Here in the US there just aren't very many, guess you wouldn't like it over here much goatfucker. We don't want your dumbass either so it all works out great.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon to ijure and to offend others the best courtesey behavioral in the USA? I have not been in USA, but I will omit to see the Grand Canon in my life because there are similar other people as you (or plural) are in that country. It is fact THAT MAN WHO DIVORCED HIS CHEATING WIFE HE IS NOT CUCKOLD AT ALL.

If only you are clueless or willing cuckolds!!!!!!. Very interesting here I read 8 (eight) stories from more Authors where collegues, friends, neighbours did prank other spouses fidelity and from that was problem. I think similar behavioral the other commenters ofend and injure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little explanation for high IQ commenters

duna is captivated with the idea of cuckoldry and is deeply in manlove with SS06. As with all insipid clueless cuckophiles, duna uses Random unattributed statistics in a pathetic attempt to promote cuckoldry even going so far as to say the majority of men are like him; i.e., wannabe cucks.

How his disturbing mancrush plays into his cuck fixation is a question for another forum.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon I forgot you commenter offenders live in the USA so you fuck female pitbulls instead of female goat. If you had read Apuleus "Gold Donkey" from the Roman Empire Antiquity you would have known the bestiality had been religious custom earlier.

1. The cheating was subject of sociological research and these data origin from research. 55% of the wives were minimum 1 extramarital affair and 65% of the husbands in lifetime and. in 1 year interval about 16% of spouses were minimum 1 extramarital affair. The last statistic figures are very interesting, because this shows (16%) the fidelity is the society standard for the marriage and not the cheating. If this (16%) figures were more than 50% that means the cheating is the sociaty normality.

2. During 2 millenia the cuckold husbands were the source of the humor. When I was 13 years old I read laughing the smart wives how could they cheat on their cruel, dumb, drunk, violent etc unsympathetic husbands in Bocaccio's "Decameron". That time the cuckold husbands without any punishment could kill their cheating wives with the loverboys and the tribunal system/judges patted their shoulders with that message they would have done same thing as the killer husbands. Later the Great literature as for example Tolstoy, Flaubert and others wrote their works pro cheater women, who were fragile being suffered from the cruel male ruled World.

3 You should wake up, this picture is ended with the gender equity and except for the direct violence and rape (which is denied by me) the fragile women disappiered.

A cheating wife can get the children custody and can take her soon to be exhusband for cleaners and can lie to the tribunal system her husband a potential pedophil so he can not see his children at all. From this point the revenge stories as a rebound effect have come from Aladin's lamp from the last 10-15 years. And it may be these stories are not 100% the real life but it is an interesting answer to a akward society state. Some stories show us the smart husband characters or the smart friend(s) of the devastated husbands who do excellent sometimes very humorouse trick against the cheating wife to earn the children custody etc, modern Figaro-s.. Sometime I found myself to read a reverse Bocaccio "Decameron" with smart husbands instead of smart wives........I like very much those stories where the devastated husbands stand up after the divorce and they become succesful with their life with new better women mates.

BTW As a very humorous revenge story (and funny reconcilation story) I recomend for the haters to read this story, not 100% real life, but very very humorous:

http://www.literotica.com/s/let-the-punishment-fit-the-crime-4

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The humorous story with a smart modern Figaro husband with a cheating wife:

Author: lucksmith

Title: "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bestiality isn't allowed here duna

Not sure what animal fetishes you have going on but please take them (and you insane diatribes) back to storiesonline.ru - oh, did you have your reviewer privileges yanked by the webmaster? Not surprising you fuckin nutter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is Duna and x-johnd'oh!-x the same person?

probably not, i guess - they're both imbeciles but one at least has a sense of humor. Oh and that's not you johnd'oh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The sad thing is

animal-fetishist and verbose imbecile duna is considered intellectual in his home country of Fenwick.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
if you like gutless cuck stories

then this one is for you - well written but the topic has to be one you like. i dont like it - but i will not rate it - it would be unfair to a good author.

adamgunnadamgunnalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Series

Ohio, you have great talent for being empathetic. This series was well done, and explained everyone's feelings. I enjoyed the way you bounced between the various characters. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
second chances

You did a good job in showing the different feelings of each person in the story. Sometimes people get hung up on themselves so much they can't see the hurt they are putting others through. When some one makes a mistake and truly is sorry a little compassion is needed.

If you can't give others a second chance, do you deserve a another chance when you make a mistake. The only thing some people can write is negative, so continue to write stories of loving spouses for each other, even through trials.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
What I don't get in these Stories is why you feel the 'other guy' is innocent.

Granted, Chris was maybe not a bad person per se. But the fact remains that he stole from Dan and he gets away scott free, thats just not right sorry.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 12 years ago
Sad

This is another wimp story. Dan needs to divorce the BITCH and torch the asshole who thought it was ok to F U C K a married woman.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
I have read this story about three times now.

And in each instance, I find the ending repugnant. Truly repugnant. For a man who is empathetic and so wonderful as our hero is, he's a FUCKING MORAL MORON!

I get that people of a certain educational level want to act superior. "Oh...this is my wife...and here is her lover of the past 3 years. Aren't I sophisticated?" Bullshit. And the husband in this case is a low grade case of this 'sophistication'.

Take Stangstar's Mustang. He's detailed that to a fine Tee, with years of just washing and waxing going on into the car. There is customization going on that I can't begin to describe. Sweat equity and love all going into the machine.

So, douchebag me, I go into Stang's garage, drive it off, change the radio stations, move the seat and mirrors, and park it in a bad neighborhood...just because it looked like fun and I needed to stop at my local crack house for my fix. His car looked FUN and CONVIENIENT.

That is the equivilent of that fucker Chris. He KNEW she was married. He saw the key in the ignition. He didn't care. So much so that when Dan waved the 'free pussy' card again, he LEAPT at the chance. In fact, through his Aunt he tried to INSTIGATE another session on the down low (can't call the house. Might get hubby...)

So do you think Stangstar would decide to drive his car to a party I was at? HELL NO! And to try to treat me as an ordinary human being defeats the purpose of judgement. By offering this wholesale undeserved grace to a dirtbag like this makes a sham of our social mores. People like Chris take advantage of people 'too smart and good to be wise'. Now, if one repents, that is another thing. An airey 'oops...sorry I fucked up your WHOLE WORLD by accepting your offer which I knew was wrong. It's not like at THIRTY FUCKING FIVE I should be held responsible for my actions in any way...'

That does not pass muster.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Philosophy

Since the story mentions studying this in college, I could not help thinking that this story incorporates allusions to Kant's moral philosophy and Thomas Nagel's article on moral luck. I loved it. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't know

. . . if he's a bigger, better, more secure man than I am, or if he's just made a big mistake. I think I'd not have been able to stay with her. I know I'd have had to see that Chris paid the price for soiling my turf. But here's the point: The story was exceptionally well-written, and has certainly stimulated serious contemplation. 5 stars.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
I WAS RUNNING DOWN THE HILL GOING 90 MILES A HOUR WHEN THE CHAIN BROKE

I stumbled in here and I don't even know why! Fuck now I remember, why in the world you put your partner of over 20 years through that pain and agony just to ease your guilt. Even if it works it ain't going to work. Now I ain't saying shoot yourself in head but that would be close.!!!!!!!!!! (dumb bitch)

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i'm sorry

and i probably said this before, but a stun gun, some wire cutters and a ball hammer to lover boy so that he needs a pet monkey to run his electric wheel chair, is in order. the bitch can be taken care of another way - she can be sold into a south american whore house. but hey that is just me.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Liar

Doofus ass can't even tell himself the truth. He states he will not use the master bed where she and Chris fucked, but he did. WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story. Have you ...

Considered doing a follow up through the party and after? I would be interested in seeing just how the 3 of them get along. The aunt (Emily?) HAS to know what really happened. Would she be the type to spread it around or keep it a secret to protect her nephew. Would Ellen feel that overpowering lust again? Probably not, but would Dan be watching for it and possibly see it where it doe not exist? Would he give into jealosy, fear, and pain and lash out? Or walk away? Hmmm ...

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was very realistic to the thoughts and feelings to most people who go through being cheated on and some of the crazy ideas people have to then test thier spouse. It's a shame that we don't have social/relationship behavior classes taught in school. Learning coping skills to situations like cheating and learning how to communicate with your partner could prevent some of the worst reactions people have.

Thank you again,

please keep writing,

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Screw the nice guy routine.

If she can't keep her pants on, she doesn't love you. Women cheat less than men because they know how much it hurts when you get cheated on. When they do cheat, it means they are emotionally removing themselves from their husbands. A man must recognize this condition and stop investing his love in the relationship. Throwing good love after bad is foolish. Any man who would fuck another mans wife needs a beating to go along with the adultery. Enough of a beating to serve as a warning to others in the future. Adultery used to be punished by stoning, we should at least allow a little assault and battery of the offending parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

This moved me greatly, as it told pretty much the story of my wife and me. Well-told story, by the way. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude below me. If this is the story of you and your wife, you have the most deeply disturbed and meaningless life ever. I mean this. You are fucked in the head. If anything Ohio writes resonates with you on a personal level, you are either a) a frequent flier for a dominiatrix that pees on you or b) has been so deeply traumatized by abusive relationships that you can only relate to the world through pain and misery. You need serious psychological counseling. I respect the defiant cucks more than asses like Ohio that write long, boring stories that only to serve to make their personal humiliations and wimpy, pathetic make ups even more exquisitely pathetic and demeaning.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Yet Another He-man, Chest Thumping , Diss and Run, Anonymous Commenter

You feel sorry for author of previous comment . I feel sorry for you. In relationships you win & lose. Ohio is not afraid to acknowledge the dark side and has the ability to write about it. That sets him apart from you. Poser. Later for you and your wanna-be Silverback Brethren.

Ohio is a known quantity in this regard, but you and those like you act lime your forced to read his prose at gunpoint. Do try to quit peeling the led paint chips off the wall and mashing with bananas. Then you might just might be able to explain reviling a author that you compulsively read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story...

mostly because of all the many comments. Has any other story drew more? All the feelings expressed...wow! All the many different views on the story! Some of the commenters even adding to the story! All the pain that was expressed through the different but evidently heartfelt comments! The ability of some commenters to explain their views and takes on the story...wow! Even Harry does well on this one!

Where does the "FACT" that human beings are "Not Monogamous" fit into all of this? Sure we would like to be...and we are supposed to be by religious tenet...and it would be good for the family to keep the family intact...but the fact is:

Neither Man nor Woman is a Monogamous animal! We can only try to be...for as long as we can be. Isn't the proof out there? Amongst most of you readers even? Oh well...I will stay anonymous so as not to draw even more ire than the author of this beautifully written story!

Badwolf123Badwolf123about 11 years ago
Well written, and ...

.. a couple of comments:

1 Aren't LW stories great? Talk about polarised opinion. In the blue corner, the simple "dump the bitch and move on" gang. And in the red corner the wimps ... or so most of the "Anonymous" posters seem to think. Unfortunately, life's not that black and white! And the complexities are well dealt with here.

2 Why do people who add comments think that us authors are writing autobiographies? It's a story - fiction, made up, created for YOUR amusement (and edification??). Yes, we may pull bits and pieces from our experience - feelings, scenes, episodes, conversations etc - so please remember next time you read a story that (unless the author says it's true of course), that's it's not real!!

BW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

The ending killed it for me.Going to the party and making nice with the guy who did your wife is out of my range. At least have the guts to deck him at the party and-or tell him that if he ever sees the guy again he wont be able to graduate.

billyblazebillyblazeabout 11 years ago
Yeah, the ending ruins the whole story

I'm not a huge BTB fan, and I actually like the way they put their relationship back together. But to go and make nice with the guy that fucked your wife? No man with a drop of testosterone--or any pride for that matter--could ever do that. And no woman who actually gave a damn about her husband would want him to. Totally ruins the story.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i will meet chris and be a perfect gentleman and never raise my voice even when i stop his nuts into mush and toss his cock into the god gamn garbage dispossal. i will remain nice and polite - WHAT A FUCKING CUCKIE.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
This syory sucks acc

we get to read it and leave our comment,OOhio is so good a writer ohio ohh the best,please stop kissing the mothers ass,ohio wrote a story and it sucks ass to every man here because we all know in life she would do it again-so do you ohio but you pussied out and went to the cheap seats for thrills the easy way out,that being the nice man cant live with out her-like fuck women would be banging on his door to take her spot,and to the person who wrote "I sometimes don't understand why people can't get over the fact that people are human and make mistakes" i hope some down on his luck mother robs you or rapes you or shoots you and all in your opinion are just mistakes-like your momma made, and for all those but but its ohio i am not saying you suck as a writer but that this story all all like it with the man pining away is lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shame

This author is now writing and turning to wimps and cucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What are you thinking

What kind of stupid ending is this, do you think any man in his write mind, well if he is a man, go to a party and shake the hand of the guy who almost cost him his marriage. What were you thinking, I was so much enjoying the story and you hit me with that, come on man, you are a good writer stay focused, don't try to take a short cut just so you can end a story.

mwfsharonmwfsharonabout 11 years ago
Agree with the last commenter

This woman's marriage would be toast !

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree with the one that said it, I would never shake his hand and smile at him.

That is just too fucking sickening. I would see that he had a small accident of some sort down the road, I would certainly not smile or shake the hand that had been in my wife, ever.

Just think, men: Was he better to find out about this or would he have been better off if she had never told him? And how many of our wives have done that to us and we have never known? Scary, isn't it?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

what shit is this?

"Each time Dan called, I got my hopes up. Maybe he was ready to come home! But each time we had the same brief, matter-of-fact conversation, and then he said goodbye. I didn't know what to do. I was being patient and giving him time, but it didn't seem to be helping."

They fucking talked for a while. did a woman write this garbage, because no man i know ever would put up with this shit.

oh poor cheating fucking cunt wife. what did she say?

"I was hurt, frustrated, and at a loss. I had welcomed Dan home with affection and patience. I had gently given him time to turn to me physically, and had waited patiently when he showed no signs of doing so. Then, tonight, I had tried to be more assertive, using my body to communicate my love to him. Both approaches had failed. I had no idea what to do now."

how about keeping your legs closed you whore.

now the whore is pissed because she cant fuck her husband and think of the "chris" guy she cucked him with. what a piece of slime this cunt is.

so now hubby is suppowed to belive that she really loves him because she fakes it a few times and pretends that he is enough. what the whore really means is that she does not want to give up the life style her husband works his ass off to provide.

someone kill this slut in the next installment and cut the cock and balls off chris. but that will not happen because cuckie ohio will make them such good people that they are polite when the meet at parties as chris looks at hubby and thinks "i fucked your woman because you are not man enough to keep her." and cuckie husband thinks the same thing along with slut whore wife.

but wife also thinks, if chris made asmuch as hubby did i would be divorced and remarried already.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
I've read about three of your stories back to back

and since I analyze stories unscientifically for what works and what doesn't, I saw a common theme which was sure to get a lot of negative comments. Something which rubs a lot of readers the wrong way.

The wife fucks up...and she says she's sorry...and then she does nothing but sit on her hands and 'wait for him to get over it'. I know it's slightly more complicated than that. They say that they will do anything, that they will reach out, wear whore clothes, bend over backwards...but the author consistantly characterizes this as an issue isn't that of the infidelity; it is the pride of the husband to get over the hurt.

Essentially, it's 'shit or get off of the pot'. Divorce or reconcile. The women are characterized as saints patiently waiting for him to do...something...anything to get over this. But again, they don't DO anything, including VERY BASIC AND OBVIOUS THINGS. For example, the first words out of the heroine's mouth in "What did I do wrong' should have been "You know what? Having my sexual freedom is SO NOT worthy my marriage.' She doesn't say this. She is simply 'patient and understanding'.

Same here. She should have told Ellen not only no, but HELL NO. She wanted to raise ZERO doubts in the mind of her husband. Were a few questioning glances from Ellen worth her marriage? The fact that she asked the question suggests this is the case.

This isn't a problem of husband ego. It is a problem of blatant infidelity. Off hand "What did I do wrong", the Surrogate, and this story all seem to lean heavily upon this childish husband who...just...can't...move...forward from their wives going out hand having the most awesome sex in their lives and now want things to 'get to where they were.'

Sorry...they NEVER get to where they were.

Where I like ohio stories, besides the fact he can evoke such wonderful and detailed emotions, that his counselors (usually...) seem plausible, and that the story naturally flows, is that he doesn't buy into the 'men who are cheated on are saints' mentality. Men who are cheated on CAN act like assholes...but there is also pushing this theme too far. Dan has EVERY right to be as upset as he wants to be...and her actions should have been a LOT more direct in dealing with this issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Read FD45 comment, Ohio, and previous ones.

They are right on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked this story

I really liked this story. I get sick of stories where this husband is so innocent and nice, and the cheating whore is so self centered and mean that both characters are completely lame and unbelievable. Although I do get a sense of satisfaction when the cheating bitch gets hers in the end, I also like hear some stories of the couples that work through it. Its easy to say that the husband should throw the wife out, cut Chris' balls off, and tell everyone that will listen about the story so the wife is humiliated and run out of town, but it really isn't that easy in real life. In real life, a female's parents don't disown her because she cheated on her poor, innocent husband who they love more than their own daughter. In real life, the husband doesn't always meet some female who takes all of his baggage that he brought from his previous, fucked up marriage. And I have never heard of a wife getting a restraining order against her seeing her kids because she cheated on the husband. I wish people would just read the stories and be entertained instead of living vicariously through the characters and lusting for some unrealistic revenge that would land ordinary people in jail.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
4+?

How this story gets a ~4 is beyond me, 3 stars @ most

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ending sucks

the comments were better than the story.

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
Bah!

The last of this authors stories I will read. We need a cluck catagory for clucks.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
illjoy

The wimps, cucks and creampie lovers are plentiful here.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
Agree With Some Others, But

For the most part, I agree with the Anon on 06/01/06 whose title began with "Excellent Story". My comments following cover the whole series.

After chapter one, I commented that I did not see how you could bring them back. I felt that her inability to let go of Chris meant that their marriage was doomed. You surprised me in dealing with that, perhaps not completely, but well enough. It turns out that the Dr. was wrong. Dan's little test did all of the good. While it allowed him to see her turning Chris away, more importantly it showed her that she could contain herself by realizing and focusing on what was most important. That allowed her, and then Dan, to put it behind them and move on.

While it is true that her belief that her afternoon with Chris was the best sex she ever had was problematic, I don't think that was a deal breaker after she was able to decline the opportunity the test provided. I suspect a large percentage of the married population do not necessarily end up with the person with which they experienced (or would experience) the best sex, but sex is only one criteria in choosing a good spouse.

On the other hand, I strongly disagree with your handling of Chris. He should not have been let off the hook. Any man who knowingly takes another man's spouse is a scoundrel. I am not particularly religious, but the commandment was "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife". I wish you had provided some fallout for him.

Ohio, you are a great story teller. I thank you for your efforts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
True remorse?

True remorse comes from regretting what you did and confessing, even if the confession hurts you. Ellen didn't do that. She repeatedly said she loved her husband, yet still cheated. It wasn't a drunken one night stand. It was planned adultery. She knew she was very attracted to Chris and knew she couldn't trust herself with him after the first time they met, yet she still invited him to join her at the restaurant. She flirted with him and seduced him. She was the one who invited him for sex. She planned it as soon as she saw her chance. She gave no thought to her husband. If she truly loved him, she would have been content with her fantasies and left it at that. But she acted on them without hesitation. She NEVER confessed. The truth was forced out of her by Dan. Even when she knew Dan was suspicious, she repeatedly tried to contact Chris. If he had answered the phone, she would have cheated again and again. If Dan hadn't asked that question, she would have continued the affair for a very long time. That doesn't seem like remorse, she was just sorry she got caught. It was very telling when she called her sister after Dan left. She could barely contain herself when describing the sex. She seemed devastated that it might never happen again. It was also interesting when she told Chris that "It will be the most cherished memory of her life". Not her wedding day, not her marriage, not the birth of her children, but her adultery was to be her favourite memory. Not very repentant was she? True remorse is confessing even when you know you're not caught. You made a mistake and beg forgiveness. Its NOT trying to do it again as soon as possible as Ellen did. I didn't agree with the part with Dan forgiving her just because he equated his having fantasised about another woman with Ellen's adultery. She cheated, he didn't. I like some reconciliation stories, but not this one. There should have been no reconciliation here.

krosis666krosis666almost 11 years ago
Divorce this cunt

"That day was beyond terrific". "Our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories". Really? The day that caused her gently loving and faithful husband the most pain, torment and anguish of his whole life is to be the best day of her life, her sweetest memory? For the rest of their lives, every time they have sex, Dan will be making love to his wife, but in her mind Ellen will be fucking Chris. In the end, which one will be truly sorry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lame

Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Karma?

What happened to stud muffin Chris? Nice to know he gets away with cuckolding a good man, but I guess that's reality for you... the bad sleep well... thieves get rich, saints get shot, and God don't answer prayers a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder if Dan walks funny?

When you loose your balls it can effect your gait. Somewhere in chapter two he lost them and never found them. Just two idiots in a big bowl of mush. BARF!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

My second time through. I just love your writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

Garbage ending to a garbage story, unless you like you wife getting away with fucking other men and a wimp husband who lacks the balls to do anything about it.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 10 years ago
Very

disappointing and not realistic.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
More fish in the ocean

"You fucked him? Well then, after all these years of me doing the right thing FuckYou!" "Good luck hawking your 45 year old slut ass on the meat market!" Fellas, believe it or not there are a lot of good women on the market, why be miserable with A cheating slut? Walk away, she made her choice, lets see if Chris does the right thing! HA! Not likely!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
I was stupid enough to read it again

Worse reaction, this is simply a selfish womans fantasy of getting fucked by a stud, seeing her husband suffer proving his love for her, and then getting to keep her marriage and respect in the community - no one else finding out because of her husbands shame. Bad news Ohio and all the wimps out there - he will come to his senses and see how he was played. It may be slow and it may take some time - but his love for her will turn to stone. He will not be bound to her anymore and then he will move on, hopefully taking a pound of flesh from both of them!

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
This is a story that "solves" the problems he has by

using a deus ex machina. The first is his imaginary affair. The second is her accident - at least we did not have to read about the agony of going to the hospital while he sat her side and decided all was well. Take those out of the story, how can the author reconcile them. She castrates him by admitting he can never be as good as Chris and he WILL spend the rest of his life knowing that. The psychologist simply helps him realize that that is something he has to accept for love. Maybe his male ego would have accepted this. We will never know because the author took the easy way out for his plot. Deus ex machine.

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Firstly - what a well written story...

...BUT - it left me feeling angry and furious !!

Ellens honest feelings for Chris and what she felt with him in bed,just makes me shake my head and say NO - I can't get over this (could any man ?) and I don't think I would get back with Ellen.

After such a monumental sexual experience,how can she say she still loves her husband ? She will never, ever forget that - therein lies the rub...

Such a good story - really got me going - Well Done Ohio !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohio is so damn good at what he does

What he is good at is turning men into spineless little jellyfish who will forgive the poor damsel that just cut his balls off and ate them in front of him telling him all the time how good it tastes. You sir can only inspire violent thoughts of what I would like to do to YOU just for writing this trash. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohio is so damn good at what he does ..

.. which is being the King of the Cuckold/Wimp husband writers Congratulations on your coronation! Now run back to the closet and jack off while you watch your wife takes it up the ass and then gives you a "blow by blow" follow up so you can write more of your pathetic stories! For once grow a pair BlowHio!

"Cheating Wives are the lowest form of life!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Story sucked! Don's the wimp cuckold, taking a slut wife back, Ellen gets the fuck of her life from a boy 25 years younger than she is, with no consequences.

And cock breath Chris gets away with fucking another mans wife with out getting at lest the shit beat out of him, so he will continue to prey on other mans wives until he meets a guy like me who would kill him if he fucked my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Waste Your Time

Sure glad I wasted mine on 3 chapters of cuck/wimp bullshit. Guess some guys, like the author, like the taste of another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do You Really Think.......

12-9-13

Do you really think that a woman (unless she is totally stupid) that felt sorry for her betrayal and knew how upset her husband was over her cheating would let her lover back into her house to be alone with her for hours while her husband was not there? No way, unless she wanted to have sex with the lover again or wanted to get divorced or both. To do so is beyond any reason and not credible in the least.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Well it didn't get any better, shit from start to finish.

Reading this was a real waste of time, I am glad that I only skimmed through it and did not waste time reading the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DUH

He goes to the deck party pulls out his gun and shoots Chris in the balls and cock three times then shoots his cheating skank whore wife in the head and burns down the house and runs off to Canada.

frednethelfrednethelover 10 years ago
Great until the end

I thought this story was engaging and the character development was excellent up until the ending. I find the epilogue unbelievable and unnecessary. The story would have been so much better without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to agree

Not the best ending... and I score your stories 5 stars... this one only a 4... I am not sure of how I would have ended this... but I know ole Chris would have had the shit kicked out of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crappy

Could this pussy be any more spineless and subservient? How about he gelds Chris and sells the cheating cunt to bikers for a half-ounce of shitty weed! I like my ending better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
About concussion,

by your account,she had been unconscious nearly half an hour. Bad sign that, it overrules the fact that she seemed on waking to be fully aware. Because of the possibility of a damaged blood vessel in her head she MUST be checked at least three times in the night to see if she can be woken.

Otherwise, you might wake to find that she will never recover consciousness.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Jesus H. Christ, this read like something plagerized from a "Lifetime" channel movie of the week...

... To say that your character, Dan, was a moron would be a bigger understatement than to say that Hitler didn't really care much for Jews. The way that you glorified the behavior of that horrid creature, Ellen, was beyond sickening. The entire story just plain left a very bad taste in my mouth. What pisses me off more than anything else is the fact that your far better than average writing talent was wasted on such a crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really

If Ellen used her body to communicate to Dan how much she loved him, how did she use it to show Chris that she only lusted for him but did not love him? Chris got just what Dan got so her love is no different than her lust! Should Dan really feel he is anything special...as her husband?

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Too forgiving

Chris shouldn't get a bye in this. He knowingly fucked a married woman. Dan should never forget and if it was me, I would never forgive. "Polite conversation" with him at a party? Really? I'm not a BTB fanatic, but that's way over the top. Give Dan back at least some of his balls.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Often

commenters say "If it had only been a one-time fling..." Well that's what this was. Dan and Ellen had a VERY strong marriage, partnership, friendship, etc. to begin with so this story needed to end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Problem

The troubles that stuck out for me was she did try to get a hold of him again.

And,she invited him in had a nice talk for over an hour?

A bit too stupid,what did she think it would look like,it just wasn't believable.

Now if she had made him leave leave in under 2-3 minutes that might have been believable.

It was just too cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Don't trust her at all.....................................................................................................

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
This one really got to me

Because their marriage was so strong her cheating with Chris seemed all the more horrifying. I couldn't help but wonder if it could happen to me. I've certainly had my "Bridgets" and as my job involved a lot of travel, we both had plenty of opportunities to cheat if we wanted to; but I haven't and I don't think my wife has either.

I have never seen the attraction for horror movies. But after discovering Loving Wives stories, I understand them. When I read about a wife betraying her loving, faithful husband; I actually feel my pulse rate kick up, a tightness in my chest and a strong sense of righteous indignation. Kind of like the adrenaline rush from watching a horror film. So where does that leave me? I've decided that just as an axe murderer could invade our home, my wife could cheat on me; but I don't think it's likely.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!

I know the anonymous BTB trolls will see him as a wimpy cuck, but this really worked for me.

The reconciliation really seemed well-earned, on both their parts.

I had been worried about her unresolved lust for Chris, and while it DID seem a little Deus Ex Machina that it was gone, it was obvious that it HAD to go if the marriage was going to be saved.

And I DO love a happy ending!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Well KarenE, if that is your real name,

Of course he was a wimp and a cuck. More than ninety percent of the husbands in ohio's stories are. And this one is no different.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Upon Further Reflection

The more I think about it, I think that maybe the shock of nearly losing her marriage (and at that point it was still in jeopardy) wore away at her lust for Chris, till it was effectively gone.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
A Reread - Thunk

Chap 1 - good stuff

Chap 2 - so so, hope it recovers

Chap 3 - thud. Glad it's over.

This series started with a bang and ended with a whimper.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@OneShotOne

First, I don't know what my name has to do with anything. Obviously all of us here are anonymous, even those of us with id's. My main beef with the Anons is two-fold: First, the most vicious attacks seem to come from them, so it appears that they are trying to hide from the repercussions of their comments, and second, it's hard to carry on a "conversation" if you don't know who you are talking to.

Second, while he may be a cuckold according to the dictionary definition, I think, IMHO, that most here reserve that term for those who willingly go along with their wives affairs, and though he ultimately forgave her, he NEVER accepted her affair. SO at least by my understanding of how "cuck" is used here, he wasn't a cuck.

As far as being a wimp, again I don't see it. He left her, tested her, and came back under HIS terms. He didn't immediately go back to the way things were before the cheating, and they BOTH WORKED to re-establish intimacy. Not wimpy in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"And you know something else? I don't really think that much about sex with Chris anymore. I mean, I certainly remember what he and I did. But it never even occurs to me to compare it to what you and I do."

You are lying. Period. The chances of this being the truth is oh...about 0%. You think about him each and every time your husband sticks his cock in you, sucks your cunt or you suck his cock. You are thinking about Chris. Of this, there is no doubt.

"And you know something else? I don't really think that much about sex with Chris anymore. I mean, I certainly remember what he and I did. But it never even occurs to me to compare it to what you and I do."

Again, you are lying through your teeth. Every day you are comparing your husband to Chris. As I said above, it is Chris fucking you every time your husband sticks his cock in you. You know it and I know it. Even after you cheated on Dan, you still called Chris's house to get laid again. When he stopped by your house after Dan's set-up, you fucked him by just dropping your panties and bending over the table.

You are a whore and a slut and I know you did it and plan to continue when the time is right. That is why I am in the process of slowly separating our finances and preparing for our divorce.

Love,

Dan

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago

Women are simply miles ahead of Men when it comes to 'acting' a part.

Ellen never loved her husband as she loved Chris.

Ellen deserves a Divorce - and he should find another,as he couldn't possibly believe that she will remain faithful - the Genie is now out of the bottle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Several times

I've read these stories and every time it comes up the same. She only viewed Dan as security. A place to come home to, someone who would help pay the bills, a person to have conversations with and someone to provide her with a certain amount of social statue (as being happily married). In truth she most likely never loved him, simply chose him as a person to live with. He gives her what she wants, money and status, and she gives him a steady supply of pussy. I'm beginning to think that every woman is like that.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
She will do it again, first chance she gets.

Good writing, had to be to get so many people stirred up. However, the wife can't get over the sex, husband went to a shrink even though she was the one who acted irrationally. Not once was she convincing in her repentance. She continually thought about the boy and since he wasn't made accountable for his actions, he will always be around for her to contact when the smoke dies down. I like happy endings, but a happy ending means for Dan and not just Ellen and Chris. Not natural to shake his hand and talk to him at a party. That's when Dan become a cuckold and willingly at that.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
feel sorry for you guys

Those who can't /won't trust must leave poor lonely lives constantly looking over their shoulders waiting for the next woman to wrong them. Maybe they've all turned guy cause men never treat you wrong.

Your loss boys.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

"No Bridget, no Chris. Just the two of us."

He did not screw Bridget, because he did not put himself in a position where he might have succumbed to his temptation. However, the loving wife did put herself in the position and she did succumb. He can never forget and the doubt will always be in his mind, did she fail again. And now, she wants to attend a function where the evil bastard will be.

He already knows about the evening because he has bugged her phone, and e-mail. He knows Chris and the bitch have plans that do not include him. Prior to that evening, he will introduce Chris to a 4 foot section of 1 inch pipe. He will also give his non-remorsful wife his final gift, divorce papers.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Comment 301

Is this a record on Lit?

Honestly, the only thing that ruins this story for me at all is the 'shake hands with Chris' nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

"I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

Well, hell...after 46 years, I must have forgotten what it means to be a man. Somehow, I don't think I could find it in me to make pleasant conversation with the asshole who slept with my wife, and were I close enough to shake hands, I'd also be close enough to do some serious blunt trauma on said asshole. I suspect I'd feel much more like a man after beating some ass, and I'm certain it'd be more in line of acting like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

There is no way, even a really enlightened, now happy husband, could be calm meeting the guy who intentionally selpt with a married woman.

The guy is a real piece of shit human being. He clearly didnt care if their marriage was damaged or not.

Basically he knew she was married, he didnt care, he deserves punishment, less he destroy someone elses family.

The story only lacked revenge agianst chris the slime.

And a wife of that long, insane with lust? If so then I dont see how she loved her husband.

In your younger days horones rage, but after that long, people have a lot more control.

She cheated and didnt care about her marriage at all when she did it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a solid almost but not quite

She still thinks about Chris, fondly it sounds like.

Chris goes blissfully on, with no remorse or consequences.

Dan is the only one seriously working on the marriage, even to the point of seeing the counselor.

and the upcoming deck party has a giant storm cloud hanging over it.

There is no resolution

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous