All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 4)
pilot4pilot4over 9 years ago
Dan Goes to a Party......

Hi Chris! I understand you bopped the old lady, she loved it! Water under the bridge though, old chap. Glad to see you. Having a good time? How about those Buckeyes!.......Right. And in this corner at 5' 10" and 175 pounds, Kid Cuckold, WIMPerweight Champion of the World! The party ending killed the story for me.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
So she gets it all.

And Dan rolls over. From this point on he deserves the misery heading his way. I might buy reconciliation but going to the party just makes him another cuck. Disappointing ending. Dan is a wimp lying down for a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would have given it a 5 if...

she died on the front steps like cheaters deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comment to Last Commenter

It's been years since I read this story but I really enjoyed it and wish Ohio would post some more stories. Perhaps he/she feels that new stories would not be original. In any event to the last commenter. People do things all the time that others feel is inappropriate. I can see reconciliation for this couple since this was a one time lapse for wife. The silliest and hardest thing to believe that anyone would do is when wife let Chris into her house when husband was trying to set her up. For Ellen (wife) to do this in the face of Dan's reactions and serious emotional issues over her affair is silly to even put in the story. It indicates stupidity on the wife's behalf or total selfishness and a callous disregard for what she has done to the husband and how he would react to having his wife's lover in his home at night while he was gone. There are no other options. Neither option seems to fit Ellen so it is out of place in the story.

Still a great story and please post again Ohio.

Anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hate The Therapy Stuff

Every story that has endless boring therapy sessions in it gets one star.

Gomez333Gomez333over 9 years ago
Good story but....

I can buy into the reconciliation, but the fact he can then go to the party and be nice to the guy beggars belief. Any handshake should be quickly followed by a head butt and/or smack in the mouth!! Of course that's just my opinion as s Brit cuck.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
opinions

I can see in my mind's eye that Dan will be on the "happy & hurt" bandwagon for the rest of his life with his wife. He will always be fearing the comparisons with Chris in his mind forever. I don't feel this is a reconciliation story because she (1) fucked Chris in their marital bed and (2) she told the truth about how incredible sex was with Chris, notwithstanding Dan's fantasy girl whom he never had actual sex with.

I believe that ALL women instinctively know how fragile a man's ego is (hell, even little girls seem to know this) and to disrespect a man's home (his castle) and

admit how great sex was with her lover is unconscionable. Since a cheater is already a liar for cheating, why not continue to lie and say that the lover was mediocre so you can save the poor husband's feelings?

And BULLSHIT to the councellers who claim that "you should always tell the truth". In adultery, there is a thin line between telling the "truth" and "moving on" in the relationship. As a man, I can sympathize with Dan and, truthfully, it's actually kinder to both parties to get a divorce and get on with their separate lives. Especially in this cheating bitch's case, if Dan divorces her, she can freely be with Chris to her heart's content and get "cosmically" fucked without cheating and Dan would be spared from forever comparing himself to such a "fantastic" lover as Chris. He could find another woman who would respect him and NOT defile the marital bed. Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well......

"I was hurt, frustrated, and at a loss. I had welcomed Dan home with affection and patience."

Huh. So what you're saying is it's time for Dan to get over his hurt because you've been patient?

Dan will spend the rest of his life competing with his whore/wife's boytoy. Is that really what he wants?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
It's interesting that people feel the need to either rewrite..

or do completely unbelievable reading between the lines of stories.

Yes, she somehow let herself give into *A* feeling that made her fuck Chris. And yes she was "turned inside out" by it. But once it became clear it wasn't a secret activity she could repeat, she passed on it. Not because it threatened *A* marriage but because it threatened THEIR marriage - the marriage specifically between her and Dan (and all that entails).

Now I'm not saying that if it remains the BEST sex she ever has that she really will EVER forget it. She MIGHT forget the exact feelings she had but the generalness of it is likely to remain.

My grandmother made this incredible pastry. Decades later I can ALMOST have a sense memory of them. ONCE I managed to almost remake them. But during the season she'd normally make them, I invariably think of them and miss the sensation of them. But every pastry I eat I don't compare to them.

So... I'm sure she thinks of it sometimes... and until or unless he surpasses it she'll always remember it as her best. But that doesn't mean every time they have sex she'll compare the two.

On the other hand, if she was now (AGAIN) only mine or not, no WAY am I being sociable to him. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No way

Could I ever sleep in THAT BED ever again. Its as used and soiled as Ellen's slut body. Kick her out and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story except for one detail ...

Congrats. I mean wow. Five out of five. This is one of your best stories. I have complained about some of your shorter stories, perhaps unfairly, in that there just wasn't enough emotional depth and reflection. I was amazed at the reflection and soul searching by your two main characters in this one. I also really like the way you switched back and forth between the first person narrative for the two main characters. Good, solid writing. Great dialogue. Buuuttttt ... there was just one thing that stood out a mile for me as ringing false. His wife took her lover into their martial bed, had the best sex of her life, and after a while the husband ended up sleeping in it? I just can't buy that. Not even for Christmas with the kids. (Although I could see him agonizing over that, maybe sleeping on the floor to fool the kids.) Imagine a scene in which Dan and Ellen are starting to make love in that bed and he realize what it symbolizes and starts tearing it apart, throwing the mattress and the head boards out of the room like a maniac, cutting up the sheets that Ellen and her lover used. Then they make love on the floor and buy a new bed.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Foolish

Yes I was foolish, I read this again out. Foolish because it is an aggravating story. It is the writers prerogative to torture his reader with the impossible set up and the impossible recovery. We are told they had some kind of wonderful marriage. Bullshit. In a wonderful marriage 45 year old women do not cheat. Partially out of love, respect and honor and partially because at 45 they know better and they do not want to be a divorced old slut with a bad reputation. Usually they have children that they would dishonor as well. So, no the marriage could not have been wonderful if she cheated. That is simple deduction. What is also simple deduction is that a cheater takes a calculated risk on being caught and paying the price of divorce. The very fact that they are willing to risk divorce for some sex is proof that they do not give much of shit about the marriage. As far as the husband is concerned, he would have to be in total denial or mentally handicapped not to realize the above. He would have to face the facts and that would leave him with the conclusion that his wife did not love him and that his marriage was a mirage. It would lead to the resolution to move on and try to make something of the remainder of his life. At 45, there is still plenty of potential for a pleasant life. He is at his peak earning potential and should find plenty of willing dance partners. She on the other had, may not be as fortunate. The nightmare like manipulation of the fictional reality is painful and wearing. Do some people really enjoy this? Who are they and why? It goes against the human survival instinct and the procreation instinct. No normal person wants their mate to have sex with another person. The moment they do that, by definition they are no longer your mate! This is common sense. Anything else is irrational and insane.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Extremely excellent series!

I can live with this reconciliation. The tags, however, suck.

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 9 years ago

Rules may be simple and perfect. People are not. People are complex and flawed. Some flaws can be tolerated. (My partner put up with me being an asshole for a couple decades. Whew.) People put up with all sorts of shit in order to maintain some order and stability in their lives. And people adapt and change. "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is simple, perfect, and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did she

Really have to invite Chris in instead of meeting him at the door and saying no Chris I don't think it's appropriate you are here or we have anything to do with each other?\,goodby?

It wasn't his fault? Sure it was, he knew she was married. Just as much as it was her fault.

Those are the kinds of things that turn me off with reconciliation stories.

It was interesting but imo it turned into just another RAAC.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 9 years ago
I give you a 4 for the writing.

Over all story I give you a 2, why you say. Why would anybody open a bag of worms with the question that he asked in the very first chapter? If you are content with your life, why mess with shit like that, especially if you are up there in age. I'm 65, I'm happy/content, I don't give a rats ass if my better half has or has not been with someone else in the past. Am I a cuckold? Don't know, don't care, just leave me the fuck to my life, it's no business of yours, so mind your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

This guy is a willing cuck.. He likes the taste of guys in his wife... Hate it when they turn the man into a willing cocksucking cuck

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 9 years ago
Ellen will make the booty call.

She's not sorry she did it: it's "one of her sweetest memories" and "rocked her world." Once her fear of losing Dan dies down (and it will, now that he's safely back in her bed), and she sees lover-boy at the party (stupid of Dan to allow that), she'll start thinking of "cosmic sex" again. Lover-boy is ready and waiting; all she has to do is make the call, and she will.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
I can't leave this story alone

Two more points.

The fact his wife did not slam the door in Chris' face is not 'I'll do anything'. She did nothing. She was not Caesar's wife in any way. "Oh...let me chat with Chris and see what develops. Don't want to be RUDE, do I? Instead, let me invite my husband's worst nemesis into his house...again! Unsupervised"

I get that she learned something valuable, but she didn't know she'd learn something valuable. She took the chance anyway. How is this in any way 'trust enhancing'?

Second, before she slept with Chris, she already knew that fucking around would ruin her marriage. She KNEW it. But something uncontrollable happened and...she did it.

Yay her. Fulfill that sexual freedom. So...how is hubby supposed to know she doesn't have another uncontrollable impulse? All he knows...and scratch that, he doesn't know squat, is that she can marginally control herself around Chris NOW!. Maybe.

That she might go uncontrollably horny with someone else? Now, it could happen to ANY wife potentially. But this is no longer a hypothetical with this particular woman. It's FACT. She got sweaty panties and she succumbed.

She is not someone who MIGHT have a flaw. She HAS a flaw!

The story would have been much better if she had actually addressed that issue. In fact, the author DID bring this up many times...and then left it lying untouched.

Hubby can't trust her simply because she can't trust herself. If she could have trusted herself, she wouldn't have fucked Chris in the first place.

So I find that element incomplete.

See you in a year on this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Chris's fault?

it absolutely was. He knew that she was married. And she is a cheating cunt for giving in to what she knew was wrong. If it wasn't him it would be the next 20 something hard body that came along. She didn't need a reason just an opportunity. Dan is an ass if he doesn't realize that she will do it again as soon as the opportunity arises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RAAC's

I think I finally get it about RAAC's; life is a fairy tale and ALL endings MUST be happy ones. Granted, humanly speaking, we would prefer to sympathize rather than condemn but ,hey, when the situation calls for it, let the axe fall! Cheating in the marital bed, being stupid enough to say how great the sex was (which will FOREVER be on hubby's mind), spending 2 hours in the house with the guy (instead of sending him away), defending the guy and saying it wasn't his fault, etc., etc., etc. How can any SANE man even consider staying with this woman? Oh, I know....

no matter how unfaithful the spouse is, you can't just throw away 25 years of marriage, can you? OH YES YOU CAN!

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 9 years ago
A very emotional story!

The husband should have divorced his wife. Dan is a wimp husband. Chris, on the other hand, is a much better person that Dan.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Including Chris...... insanity

pretend maturity and growth. capitulation and it sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible!

Husband cheated on, forgives, and all is right in the kingdom. Bullshit! Truly a wimp tale. One star despite higher ratings by spineless readers.

davwoodavwooalmost 9 years ago
Cheating wives don't deserve a second chance

No wrong ending, he should have cut his loses and moved on, no mater how much he loved her. My ex wife had an affair with my best friend. When they were discovered, they tried to continue with their trysts. I packed my bags and left but she came after me pleading with me to stay for the sake of our boy and girl who were 6 & 4 at the time. I gave in and stayed but I wouldn't touch her I was both angry and ridden with guilt because our marriage became stale before the affair.

My daughter wanted to attend my ex wife's old school and I couldn't afford the fees so I took a job in London on higher pay living away during the week. This quickly became endurable because I enjoyed my job and I could return home weekends to see my kids. It will not be surprising to you that my wife was much in favour of this arrangement. Two years passed will me traveling backwards and forwards. One weekend my wife became very affectionate and we had sex (it was satisfying). Three weeks later my wife announced she was pregnant. I became suspicious waiting for the birth. I insisted on a paternity test to discover I was not the father. I kicked my wife and baby out (her parents had plenty of room). Quit my job and became a single parent looking after my two. I was never so happy and relieved she was out if my life. I met a single mum at the school gates and we both fell in love getting married as soon as I got my divorce. We have been married 18 year and we both worked hard to make sure we never got in a rut and that our romance was kept alive. My ex didn't fair so well never being able to maintain a relationship. Years later she told me she made a huge mistake. I said yes and she's paying for it

herbie77herbie77almost 9 years ago
Great story

But some strange comments from people who take things

so seriously. Not every case of adultery ends in divorce,

Everyone makes mistakes and a one-night stand is vastly

different to a Long term affair. During my life there have

been three women who, as soon as I layed eyes on them

I was a quivering peice of jelly, and aroused to a point of

not being able to speak. Sometimes instant attraction is

so overwhelmingly strong that normal behaviour is impossible.

I realise now that we are just mortals who are often controlled by

various chemicals which can so easily change our most basic

behaviour. This story reflects on this theme. The main character

Don is certainly not a wimp, it takes a real man to understand and

later forgive a major mistake by his long term wife. She had a

moment of insane infatuation which took over her completely.

It is well described by the author, anyone reading anything else

in this story is missing the point

Five deserved stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitter comments, bitter people.

Lots of scathing comments from hard asses or so they think of themselves. It is not being a man to run away from problems, from family or to not deal with issues. It is being a wimp to refuse to talk, to refuse to recognise difficulties, to throw away a marriage because of hurt pride. In other words most supposed hard asses are just basically cowardly wimps who cannot face up to the pressures of life without behaving like sulking juvenile brats.

Reconciliation stories are by far the hardest to write in a way that allows the reader to see how that might happen even in a situation where there has been a betrayal. To "burn the bitch" is just too easy and where does that get you; you lose the love of your life for the sake of pride, cutting your nose to spite your face. There are clearly situations when the betrayal is too great to live with but not always. So keep on with your writing Ohio and you choose the ending you see fit. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I back and forth on taking her back but there would be no way I'd be able to face our friends who all know what she did and the guy she did it with in my face while I need to be nice and cordial. Everyone would be whispering and he'd be the fool all over again. Forgiving and forgetting with a spouse is one thing but being around the guy is a no go . I'm not violent but one of us would have to get carried out of there.

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Not a bad story

But the interwoven time and character lines got boring. Seeing the same scene over from a different view point caused me to scroll through whole pages looking for the next plot point. In the end I gave up and went to the end to see how it finished. Thats never a good thing. I marked it accordingly. Sorry.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I STILL disagree that Chris has no blame. The blame may be PRIMARILY hers, but he still knew she was married and should have walked away.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second read through.

Damn you are a good writer but hard to go along with your reconciliation in this one. Two things are glaring in this. 1) their marriage was strong and loving and seemed to be stable. 2) She felt bad for what she did, but she still reveled in and shivered at the thought of what she did. She was evidently not that deep a thinker because she thought she could seduce her husband back with the same thing that damaged their relation ship: sex. And when the boy showed up at her house, even though hubby was supposed to work late instead of telling him to leave, she invited him in and had a wonderful, intimate conversation with him. She reminded him and herself what a wonderful and mind blowing experience the sex had been. So what that she felt she could now deal with the intense attraction for him, she falls into the category of "what the hell was she thinking" when she let him stay. Even if hubby didn't come home, he might have. If he would have walked in and seen them talking and laughing, what would he have thought? She never even considered it. And that was her problem throughout, she never once factored her husband into her thinking when it came to the boy. She was the gatekeeper of Troy inviting the Greeks in for coffee and conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a wimp

Go and say hello to Chris LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The marriage is over...because of two words

"Sweetest Memories"

Let's see: what is her sweet memory?

Breaking the heart of her husband who loved her with devotion and faithfulness

Not a momentary lapse, but an intentionally extended session of "god-like" sex....with a boy probably young enough to be her son

Total disregard for a person who did everything for her, and loved her as no other

And after all this, it is the husband who really needs the counseling?

Yeah, wonderful, sweet memories! I would love to be her....

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol

yea i dont know if i would shake hands and socialize with the man who fucked my wife on my bed 4 times in an afternoon

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

I see you have not submitted anything since the first of last year. That is a shame in that I plan to go through all of your stories. They seem to all hold the favorite plot I look for: wife cheats / husband finds out / husband will either divorce her or finally reconcile with her.

I see 337 other responses, so I will not belabor any point. But you write with no or very few word errors. The chapters are long enough to make a good read, and the total story takes about a right length to develop the characters and give a good conflict.

Now I'm on to the Ari series. I've read Just Plain Bob's first part and am interested in seeing how you will take it from there.

5 *'s for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her Sweet Memories Of Paramour In Marital Bed

She's doing just fine with all of her sweet memories, isn't she? FFS, she and her sister Diane are some serously twisted bitches. I thought Blue Dodge Minivan rang true, but this yarn with Mr Sensitivo hubby and his cheatin' ho didn't cut it for me; all of his whining and breast beating and philosophising, and the bloody cloying therapy. Fer chrissakes, Ohio, are you a jew, or what? How 'bout some christian fire and brimstone once in a while!!

And all the while she and her cheatin' pussy are just giddy!

He should have had an attack of Winterfrog and had a voice recorder in the kitchen for his big plan to trap her and this whole thing would have blown wide open. Then hubbby would have at least understood SOME of the truth.

Also, there could have been a confrontation with the paramour. Even if it was wimp-style, Hubby could have gotten info from him. Then he could have assessed the damage. But instead he his glad handing the paramour. Ohia, what the fuck were you thinking? I'm putting you on probation after this.

She is not to be trusted - all giddy and giggling and gushing with her cunt enabler sister - no fucking way. I don't buy her rehabilitation one bit.

A huge problem is him (them?) sitting in the Ivory Tower with all of the attendant, ridiculous abstractions about life; and the jawboning and droning on about various and sundry bullshit and stroking their egos/intellects, but all the while Reality and Passion and hard dicks are right outside the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

yeah, let's go at the party and say hi to chris. fucking cuckold shit.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“I just sat, trying hard to examine my own feelings. I knew my heart was beating fast; but my panties weren't damp—that was a change! And while I was still attracted to Chris, the attraction felt quite different, more under control.” – That’s important! The fact that he doesn’t make her wet, and her attraction to him is under control.

And she is right about Chris’s blame. As much as we want to destroy the interloper, the fact is it is the WIFE who swore fidelity, and it is HER job to resist the other man.

@firemanlit, he knows about the evening because she TOLD him, and he is going also.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great LW story Hope you will keep on writing!!!

You're driving the asshole on here crazy! Gave you a 5

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
SLIGHT Change of Heart!

Though I still believe that SHE bears the BULK of the blame, as the one who swore fidelity, the fact remains that Chris KNEW she was married and had an obligation to back off, or at LEAST remind her of her obligations and make sure that she was willing to take the risk she was about to take.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

It seems to me not enough of the blame has fallen on Chris, as well as none of the hurt, I would have expected that Dan would be much angrier at him, he's not being more of a man for shaking the hand of the guy that fucked his wife or conversing with him, in his case I wouldn't have gone to the party at all.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. While this story communicates a very genuine insight, that any one of us can fall given the right circumstances, it overlooks a key distinction between the husband and wife's situation. Under the right circumstances, even someone fully and truly dedicated to their spouse can succumb to temptation. The husband may well have given in to Bridget's flirtations had he found himself in a situation where she was able to put on a full court press. However, in that case it would have been the other woman seducing him. In the case of his wife, the storyline very clearly communicates that it was her that actively wooed Chris. We even have the other guy saying that he would not have gotten involved with the wife had she not been so obvious and persistent in pursuing him. It was the wife that invited him to her home for sex. That is a big difference, and yet the counselor and the husband seem to think that both situations are similar, leading the hubby to "understand" why the wife fell and ultimately forgive her. The wife even goes out of her way to stress to hubby that the affair was not Chris' fault, she seduced him - it is presumably this fact that allows hubby to be cordial to Chris at the next deck party. It wasn't his fault. So of Ohio goes to such great lengths to point this distinction out, why is it not taken into consideration by the hubby and counselor? Why does the wife get a free pass and not have to answer for this? She pursued Chris. She sought out the affair.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

And what is with the wife telling Chris that her time with him will be a cherished memory? The very thing that has nearly cost her the marriage she so desperately wants to keep is a cherished memory? Shouldn't she be repulsed by it and want to forget it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The greatest sex of her life

It wasn't with her husband and never would be. She lied, that's the end of it. It's exactly what he thought. She wanted to fuck the other guy, she just didn't want a divorce. The husband gets to live in ignorance with a wife that lies to him every single day of their lives. Nice gal. Stupid husband. If ignorance is bliss I guess he's happy. But then, why aren't more people happy? Just a really well written tale of a really awful woman and a really stupid man. So five stars for the writing minus two for the really stupid characters leaves three.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
One thing that stood out to me

In their joint session with the therapist, Dan airs his grievances about Ellen wanting Chris while she's with him. But even though it's said that he heard her conversation with Chris, he doesn't use her own words against her. She flatout said that being married means sometimes not getting what you want, no matter how much you want it. Which means she admitted to still wanting Chris, even if she did turn him down(like that means anything; we all know she only turned him down because she was already in trouble).

Maybe they're alright now, but give it a few years. Then, when another "Chris", or even the same one, pops up, she'll fall again. But she won't admit to it the second time, and because Dan never got to see the signs and figure out what was going on for himself, he's not catch onto the affair for some time since he doesn't know what to look for.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The worst kind of cheating, for the one being cheated on, is the kind that doesn't have a reason. Because there's nothing they can do about it. They can't become a model spouse to make sure their significant other never has a reason to cheat again, because they don't need a reason. All it takes is an urge they "can't control", and it'll happen again.

But whatever. 4 stars from me. One of the better reconciliation stories I've seen, since it actually takes some work from both sides to make it happen and it's not some bullshit overnight deal.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Here's another raging commnet from the asshole of LIT

So again I will give it a 5 to help you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohio doesn't need your help bonnie

He's doing great without the help of a bitch that attacks other readers. In case you haven't noticed his stories get 4+ ratings and the majority of high scores come from the anonymous readers. There will always be the few that you can't please, anonymous or not, but you bunch all anons in the same category. So fuck off. At least you gave the right score this time, doubtful if it was based on reading the story.

5* for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Forgivness is sometimes hard

It's human to fail.

I guess some of the comments reflect that they have been cheated upon, felt hurt and that the anger has made their life living hell. Try some forgiveness.

Again a great story from ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

The plot device of uncontrollable lust, and from a 20+ year married person is BS.

If anything by that time lust is very tempered by thoughts of consequence. And of course one doesnt have the same fire of youth.

So to be realistic in a story this needs be reflected, if the characters are to express even modest intelligence.

In this case, she intentionally cheated and did not give a care if it destroyed her husband or family.

And after the shock of having her husband learn of it, she still wanted chris.

I would find it difficult to write her out of this hole. In real life, a separation or divorce would seem a given.

Also chris was an evil person. He didnt care if he destroyed a family.

He needed some pain and nothing was written about his paying at all.

I think it needed more work on a reconcile to be realistic.

Writing was top notch as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cuck

Bonnietaylor2... Nattiesmith ... You two dieseased cunts the same person?.. You two are the worst bitches on here... You ugly brain dead morons. Do you two get together after paying some gigolo to fuck you .. And eat the cum out of each other's cave holes? Mean who like the type of stories are not real men... They are wimps and deserve what they get out of a cheating slut.. Women who like this type of story has cheated and think they can find redemption in here... I think... Just another cuck.. You two bitches can kiss my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do people make comparisons?

Here is what pisses me of about these stories; don't people realize that humans COMPARE everything? It's what we do when we think!

When a normal person eats at an Italian restaurant they know the dish is good because they are comparing it with the dish they had other Italian restaurants.

The only way we can make judgments or decisions is by comparing the facts. This is called discernment.

It is perfectly normal for the faithful spouse to wonder if he/she measures up to the adulterous spouse's lover. It is the natural thing to compare.

In this story the wife did compare and found her husband to be very inferior. Yet we are led to believe that it is wrong for the aggrieved spouse to fear that the adulterous spouse makes comparisons? BS! That is a consequence of cheating. It will always put doubt of performance into the mind of the aggrieved spouse.

Also the author makes the aggrieved spouse guilty for feeling hurt.

 "I guess, letting go of my hurt pride. Every day I don't have sex with Ellen, it's like I'm saying to her, 'See how hurt I still am? See what you've done to me?'

"Now that I put it that way, it actually seems pretty dumb. Cutting off my nose to spite my face."

He just sat, letting me think some more.

"And the other thing," I finally went on, "is that I still don't trust anything she might do sexually. I'm afraid she'll fake it—she'll act excited and eager with me, just out of a desire to make me feel better and stroke my ego. And the thought of her doing that just infuriates me! It makes me want to become a monk, and never touch her again." End quote.

Again, this is a natural consequence of cheating. The cheating spouse is responsible for her actions that allowed her spouse to feel and think these things. Her cheating calls into question all her actions and conversation with her husband. It's not his fault for thinking that way!

So I guess you can tell that I'm not a fan of stories that make men void of logic and willing to shoulder the blame for a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT

Let her clear off to Tanzania with the asshole. I guarantee she would be back within weeks, the great sex notwithstanding. Shake his hand! The author clearly lives in a different world than me.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

This line told me everything I would need to know about her and how much she honestly regretted what she did:

"So while our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories, it will have to be our only time together."

Personally, I don't see how she can truly be contrite if that is how she feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I remember

when similar happened to me. The wife told me about it just a day after, and even worse I knew and hated the guy.

Tried to get over it, couldn't. Finally I told HIS wife, big fuss there which tickled me. They got divorced, a month or two later I ran into her and one thing led to another.

Told the wife just a couple of days later.

Of course that didn't help, another big fuss, finally gave up and got divorced myself.

Women are a PIA sometimes.

I prefer to rent one when I need one, cheaper and less hassle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MISSING SOMETHING

The husband deserved his "pound of flesh" Can't see shaking the guys hand. At least tell him he's a sack of shit...or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't like this chapter.

Remembering an event that seriously harmed your children or spouse in a good light is sick.

She needed more therapy.

Chris needed his stupid ass kicked for fucking a married woman as well.

I would have at least confronted him and made sure he never saw my wife again and felt some pain as a parting gift.

This was well written but very unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
enjoy your work

That having been stated

THEY WILL DO FINE UNTIL THE NEXT CHRIS DOEBE COMES ALONG

living near helena montana is the 3rd husband of a serial cheater. He knows but stays with her I would advise anyone who thinks that Ellen will continue to be faithful to

Check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Married female college instructor, married to guy above, loses job when it came to light she was giving private ''oral presentation tutorials'' to student in dugout at local park. Then rented apartment above a truck repair shop as love nest. Sems she got off knowing the mechancs could hear the bed creaking and her vocal orgasms. More than one bj was interupted by husband calling on her cell wondering where she was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not really

I'm going to the party and shaking the hands of your lover - NOT! I would have licked her to the curb as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would shake Chris' hand

And crush every bone..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
talk about disingenuous

Chris states he would hate to harm marriage yet seeks Ellen out again and talks how much hotter another time would be. She does likewise. Two treacherous people who are only sorry they got caught

Have done as suggester by Anon commenter

Visited dearbornmt@yahoo.com Facebook profile

Some author on Literotica should get in touch and write those stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a cuckold!

Dan will shake Chris's hand when they meet. I guess Dan will then thank Chris for fucking his wife so good as well. Me, I would have punched him in the face!

billyblazebillyblazeover 7 years ago
2 words ruin the whole story!!

I have to admit that every time I come across this story again I open it just to give it another 1 star vote. Just delete that line in the next to last paragraph about visiting with everyone "including Chris" and replace it with something like "I've been meaning to have a nice private discussion with Chris" or "of course by visiting with Chris I mean kicking his ass" or something similar and the score would go up to 5 stars. Keeping a marriage together is a good choice sometimes, but being nice and civil to a guy that had an affair with your wife? Never acceptable. Never.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Unsatisfying ending

Yeah, one thing missing is even the slightest bit of consequence for Chris, he certainly deserve it for being the kind of scum that sleeps with a married. The husband comes across as a bit of a pathetic wimp for being willing to shake hands with the guy that fucked his wife, it certainly doesn't make him a man, more the opposite, a black eye seems like a more fitting greeting.

It's weird that he didn't even consider getting some payback on Chris.

Just so Unsatisfying.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

The last 3 comments say it best.

It isn't doesn't knock the score to a 1 though! just needs to be some reckoning for the fuckwad Chris... not a fucking handshake

Oh and the proper treatment of the ankle is not continued ice after 24 hours. Then the proper treatment is heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

Chris getting pass and husband being nice to him is beyond the pale. True wife came on to him, but Chris commenting he would feel bad if he caused problems in marriage yet wanted to keep seeing her. Ridiculous! As for him being so successful, only just starting Masters while already in 30s is not a go-getter...and living with relative while he goes to school?

I cannot see them going to parties knowing Chris will be there and everything being friendly. Chris will try to get wife aside...looks will be exchanged. She needs to go to his unt, confess, and tell her they ill not be attending parties when he is there!!!

PERIOD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
non real life

In real time that would not have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We don't heal that quickly

Although it was quite a few months laid out in this story, that is quick to begin rebuilding trust.

When my wife fucked around on me, swearing it was the only time, ever, it destroyed everything that was 'us'. After that, it was her and me, never again us. Like Dan I was angry and couldn't bring myself to touch her again. Not even to hold her hand. It was as if she was somehow dirtied and I couldn't get past it.

I moved into another room, putting both of our kids into one. It was devastating to her, but even more to me. But I couldn't bring myself to step inside the room she had screwed another man in, let alone sleep in the same bed. Knowing her as I did, he would have put his head on my pillow and she would have been on her own side. So many thoughts.

We became roommates. There was nothing intimate between us, not even the looks lovers and mates give one another.

She attempted to seduce me by wearing skimpy clothes, sometimes giving me tantalizing glimpses of her pussy or a boob. Rather than entice me, I found it enraging. It was the same body parts she had shared with another man in our bed.

My wife lasted almost two years before she got laid again. I knew when she did it because she came home from an evening out with friends, then when she saw me, there was instant guilt followed by tears. After that, I did my best to avoid her when she came home from a 'date' with that fresh fucked look on her face.

It took five years before I could think about sex and that wasn't my wife. A coworker had caught my eye and I told her my sad story. It took another year before we became intimate and that was the year our oldest went off to college. With our daughter in high school and due to graduate, my wife and I had long ceased to hide what we were doing from the other.

I filed for divorce after our daughter went off to college. My wife didn't object strenuously, but she did object. She brought up counseling, but I had my mind made up. I gave her the house, I took the two rentals and our the cabin I'd recently bought with a series of ponds on it. She made more money than me and we kept our retirements and split the savings.

For whatever reason I assumed she was having sex with one lover, the same as I was doing. Diane and I were married only weeks after the divorce was final and I was stunned to learn from my kids, my ex-wife was not just distraught, but destroyed that I had remarried so quickly. That is when I learned from my daughter, my ex only went out for sex I refused her, she still loved me. She gave me the divorce because she had hoped we might start anew, not realizing I was serious about another woman.

Now, 6 years later, life is what I dreamed it could be. Diane and I have never been happier and still live in the tiny cabin on our pond.

My ex? I've never seen her since that day I moved out but she moved a guy in that beat the hell out of her. I guess her once beautiful face is badly scarred now and she now has another lover living with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chris gets a total pass

Yup, she did it but Chris (35yr old) knew she was married and shoulders no moral shame/burden in this story and then Dan gives him a total pass. Sorry not in my DNA, that butt-head is going to at least get kneecapped with a slugger if not some mysterious way get kicked out of grad school. But then again this is at crappy Ohio State that has few morals - look at their disgraced football coach. I live in OH one of my bigger mistakes in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dan had to go to a shrink?

I thought the bitch was the sick one.....bill

still a good story....555s

But still, this story is unbalanced.

So life is bad sometimes and also the author's....story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't believe you wrote such shit!

I can't believe that anyone, man or woman, would get such an uncontrollable desire for someone they only met and become so totally out of control. Then she dares to take him to her home and fuck him in the marital bed??? REALLY!

But he's worse! What a fucking wimp! After she confessed and he knew who it was, if it were me, the bastard would have gotten himself beaten so badly, he'd have been in the hospital for months, and never be able to use his cock again! OK, I go to jail! She suffers knowing she's to blame!

But, no, he spends months in counseling! Again....REALLY!

I'd have made her haul the damn bed out of the house!

Dan's an emotional cripple...weak, wimp, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What did I just read?

Let me get this straight. Ellan had sex with Chris's and Dan had to get fixed and Chris got free pussy. Any right minded man would at least done something to him. And there is Bridget an imaginary women that came from his head. So. I blame both Dan and Ellan. Dan for not reassuring that the girl he was thinking was fragment of his imagination and Ellan for cheating.

I still give this story top marks 5*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Crap

First, we castrate the therapist. Crap where therapist helps husband to understand because cheating wife regrets cheating he is bound to forgive her and reconcile.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
I mean, what complete and total bullshit...

It feels like the whole story can be summarized about Dan into this one line of his: "I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

After all, why shouldn't a man be able to be civil with the person who fucked his wife - apparently better than he EVER had...

That shouldn't make him psychotic or anything... After all, it's not as if he'd be thinking about how the other guy is thinking about what a great piece his wife was...

And her bullshit about the comparison of meals...? How you wouldn't compare THIS excellent meal to that one...? That's crap. We ALL remember the BEST meal we ever had... And everything else is "well, this is good, but not as good as..."

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Just more unbelievable RAAC garbage.... Dan in going to shake Chris's hand and have polite conversation????? Really??? How pathetic can you make this man?????

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
I am rethinking this a bit as time goes on, since it came up in comments

Tyrion Lannister on Game of Thrones said "A wise man once said 'You don't make peace with your friends. You make peace with your enemies' "

(Which wise man? Tyrion Lannister of course...just now.)

And there is a wisdom to 'peace'. Take a look at Papatoad's 'Blue Light Special' for someone never letting go of attacking one another. Or even better, Just Plain Bob's 'Rob and Amy', where the man now has a criminal record, a destroyed credit report, is probably on watch lists with law enforcement...just because Rob and Amy could not declare 'peace'.

That being said, what 'peace' does this man owe Chris? Not kicking his ass is 'turning the other cheek' in my mind, but does he 'owe' Chris friendship and social acceptance for what he did? Does the protag NEED to validate what happened by shaking his hands?

Even with the wisdom of Tyrion Lannister changing the dynamic, no. Being cozy with Chris or Ellen serves no purpose for this set of partners.

So yeah. Let it go...and that includes any social interaction. HIs wife is still a dumbass of large proportions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no way

A man goes to a party and shakes the hand of the guy who screwed his wife. No reason for wife to converse with Chris.

First, thry should dkip the party

If they go they avoid Chris.

I have experience in that situation-girlfriend had sex with guy in our party group. Ifound out and next party i just glared at him. He left early and was out of group from then on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife and chris

Wife hadno intention of stopping until it became clear her husband knew she had cheated

Chris lies when he sys he cares about her marriage, he would continue to screw her as long as he was in town and wouldn't mind being cause of divorce...though his aunt may have stopped having him over

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She basically admitted to to still think about Chris while they fucked in the future. Why would they got to the party , she should have booked a vacation that weekend until that guy wasn't around anymore. I could never be in his company without trying to hurt him with a weapon if necessary. Ego and self respect would alwYs get in the way. I'd never be able to get what she did out of my head. A one time cheat could be over come but not by a guy like me . I'd rather suffer and lose the love of my life

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
SEE HER OFF

She does NOT regret what she did , ONLY getting caught . Her only regret was not being able to continue it . Love her husband ? Really ! She even told her sister she still wanted the Chris character . AND THAT'S A THERAPIST ! ! ! ? No way IS THAT therapy---------

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For fuck's sake get over the hate

It's not often we read a cheating wife story that ends well, and this one does.

It takes a lot more guts to forgive someone than to go on hating and living a bitter life, and this story is uplifting because he forgave her (and she responded with even more love for him).

Bravo!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
good and well written

That said, I don't think that I could get past it. I think she would have if already hadn't done it with Chris again...the story doesn't say but there are implications there. Chris would have to suffer something if for no other reason than taking a married woman. She didn't make a mistake, she made a choice and as she said she will always have sweet memories of that mind blowing best sex she ever had. Dan doesn't get to have those kinds of memories. IMHO she has to go. For me trust was broken and there is no getting it back. he may have gotten past it but in his heart I don't think he'll ever trust her fully again. I wouldn't. It's true starting over again in middle age is hard but not impossible. At least for me. Loved my ex dearly but could never trust her again. That was harder for me than leaving her. But that is just me.

Great story Ohio. I'm a fan

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
ok FD45, really

you used Rob and Amy as an example. Make peace, exactly how would you do that? Amy had her bosses kids and let Rob raise them as his. Amy was a round heeled slut that was taken out like trash by her third husband. First, lets look at this through anything other than yours and Ohio's rose colored glasses. Amy fucked around like the air she breathed. Ellen cheated and tried by asking Dan for justification. The only redeeming factor for Ellen was guilt. Amy was a whore from her 1st breathe. Dan isn't a regular male, he's an Ohio "Male". Any man including FD45 would seek justice. You just don't want to seem like a brute. But I doubt any male would shake your wife lover hand unless your one of those "Cucky's".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chris?

Never did anything wrong?

Is that the new world?

She spent long time alone with him and her husband isok with it after she cheated on him with the same guy ?

You really insult people who have been cheated on.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Disappointing

I cannot believe how big of a wimp this bloke is😡😡😡😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again he should have dumped her

Even his recovery was all about her. She didn't have the patience to wait for him and kept pushing. Sex with Chris was better and Dan knew it, and she never tried to discourage that fact. What's to stop her from repeating? She said she cared about Dan's feelings, but obviously she didn't put him first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is a fool..

to think he will ever forget her cheating or believe she doesn't compare sex with him to what she experienced with Chris. He will never fully trust her, but he may decide to ignore his distrust. She's a loaded gun, just waiting for the next hot guy to pull her trigger. She may believe she will be stronger the next time, but she has not really changed. All she's really done is learn how painful being dicovered to be a cheater can be and how important it is to be very, very careful in your deceit. Her future will bring truth to the old and true saying "once a cheater, always a cheater".

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
A very insightful story...

It must be tremendously painful event to have your spouse cheat on you. Once that trust has been broken it can never be regained. I don't think I would be able to reconcile a relation after a betrayal. A very good story and well written !

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
It must be nice to be perfect

I sometimes think it's more linteresting to read the comments to the story than the story itself. There's such a spectrum of opinion and feelings.

It must be nice to be without flaws and never make mistakes. Perhaps some of us think that a sexual mistake is much worse than other mistakes. If you apologize its OK to gamble household money, to be consistantly late coming home from work, to get drunk a few times too many, but a single instance of infidelity is a sin beyond redemption. There's something about the insertion of a strange cock into the pussy that supposedly belongs to the husband that is an error beyond foregiveness. You'll notice that women are usually much more capable of foregiving their husbands having an affair than the other way around. A long standing affair or repeated affairs may be beyond the pale, but we all can be guilty of a single error as Ellen was. Perhaps she might have repeated this if she hadn't been forced to confess, but she didn't and she should be given a pass. After all those years of marriage Dan knew what he had as a partner and with some effort he should indeed have foregiven and moved on. The comments about him being a wimp and should have thrown her out are ridiculous and must be coming from people who are terribly insecure. I enjoyed this tale and wasn't quite sure how it would end, but I wasn't unhappy with the conclusion and thought it was a little long, but was put together pretty well. A 4+* value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

He really is a wimp! How about a little twist??? He sets Ellen up, as you did in the story, but busts in on them while they're sitting in the kitchen. Dan's got a 45 in his hand and comes right up to Chris and puts it right between his eyes and tells him he has 72 hours to leave town and never come back or this threat becomes reality! Chris pisses himself and starts crying and pleading like a baby while Ellen sits there in shock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Went off the rails a bit

The scene where he set her up was too much. Completely unbelievable.

Dan was a huge pussy. By the end, I was rooting for Ellen to either bang Chris in front of him or just bail out.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Wimp!

Absolutely disgusting! Are you some kind of man hating bitch or what?

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Better Ending Update for You!

HEY - Twinkle-toes! Lemme show ya how to finish this!

I kissed him again, and held him close against me. "It's a date," I said.

A few weeks later, Chris, with some trepidation, approached Dan and Ellen as they chatted casually with Chris's aunt Emily, at her annual deck party.

Trying hard to suppress a smirk, he held out his hand.

Dan slowly shook his hand at first, then suddenly twisted sharply, while pulling down, and around, immediately snapping the wrist. At the same time raining a series of left handed jabs to Chris's nose, mouth, and throat, as he went down.

As Chris lay moaning, stunned and cradling his painfully shattered wrist, Dan landed a sweeping kick to the groin, evicting a shrill scream of utter agony from the bloody victim before he fainted dead away.

"NEVER Fuck my wife again!" Dan screamed, at the inert body laying at his feet, and then landed a second vicious kick to the unprotected crotch of Chris Doebe.

Dan turned to a shocked Ellen and remarked; "Your boyfriend doesn't look so good now, does he?" He then casually unzipped, and peed all over the hapless Doebe, paying special attention to his battered face, eliciting another pathetic groan.

Ellen had gone from happy, to shocked, in less than ten seconds, or about the same amount of time it took Dan to destroy Chris Doebe.

During the ensuing pandemonium a young, blond, gum chewing girl had slipped through the gate from the side yard where she had been quietly awaiting her cue.

She joined the throng kneeling next to the now semi-conscious Chris Doebe, being careful not to get any urine on her designer jeans, and asked Ellen her name, without thinking Ellen identified herself.

The little blond "popped" her gum and uttered those immortal words; "You Have Been SERVED!"

There ya go "Sparky" A free lesson on how to finish a "No-Wimps" Story!

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago

I love all the righteous indignation from guys that have probably never been in a long-term, loving and committed relationship. Unless you count their right hand.

That said, it would be a hard thing for me to do what Dan did. I just don't know if I could get past it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was unable to forgive

My wife confessed her guilt of having an affair to me one afternoon after we'd had a terrible argument and then made up. Like Dan, an inner demon caused me to force her to give a blow-by-blow. I had to know, even know I'm glad I asked, but the punch in the guts is unlike anything else but a family members death. And like Ellen she tried to downplay how erotic it was but I could tell.

He had her in all three holes for three weeks. Only when her period came and any fears of pregnancy were gone, so was her lust for him. A little math told me he had fucked her twelve different day in all three holes, sometimes a fourth time for the road, so he came in my wife at least 36, even up to 40 or more times. No wonder she didn't feel well that month when we had sex only twice.

I moved into the spare bedroom and like Ellen and Dan, we grew farther apart. There was no touching, certainly no fucking and the idea of intimacy with her was revolting.

It finally dawned on her one day when she noticed me flinch away from her casual touch. The idea of her touching me made my skin crawl. She had been sullied, dirtied in my opinion. The idea of her as a sexual being had died an instant death. I found the idea of initiating sex to be disgusting.

After we had a long talk, she began to work on me, trying to soften me toward her. I tried, although never letting her into my bed. I suppose in the back of my mind she was infected with something and I didn't want it in my bed. Eventually she left and we divorced. It was a difficult lesson for her to learn, that her husband, the man she swore to love, could no longer even touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just made an error

Voted 5 stars. Should have been 1. Shake Chris' hand like a man? Oh hell no. Dan is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story over all but...

Good story over all but you ruined it with that crap about being friendly and shaking hands with the guy who fucked your wife and gave her the best sex she ever had.

2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least not RAAC

I agree with the commenter who said that then end ruined it. He shouldn't shakle hands with that asshole but kick the shit out of him, but I guess that you cana't help make a wimp out of your main character even for a short moment. Good story though despite the disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hmmm

It would be incredibly hard for a guy to get over that.

You did a good job of it except why did she feel that way?

Why did she use her own bed?

Something is wrong there that wasn't exp!ores.

Adults have self control. No such thing as uncontrollable list. Outside of rare mental health conditions or drugs.

So what and how she did it would have destroyed a guy.

Needed more to justify forgiveness.

Because that wasn't cheating while drunk etc. It was intentionally done 4 count it 4 times.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Painful story but lovely ending

The store is struck me as realistic as one can be. You have encapsulated a tale that struck home for me as I lived Dan's dilemma in real life. We were over a year in reconciliation. This brought me to tears as I relived the incredible pain and heart ache. Here is what I learned.

Love is an enigma. Nothing defines mankind more than this word. All seek it. Some will spend their fortune in search of it. Others would even die for it. Poets try to describe what it is. It can't be bought, or sold though many try. When found there is nothing to compare. It consumes like a fire. Yet, once this most precious of all treasures is realized to many treat it like a it is invulnerable. While in reality, it is as fragile as a rose bush that needs cultivation and constant attention or the weeds of temptation will grow through neglect.

Too often many confuse lust and sex for love. Probably because sex is the most fundamental of human emotions rooted deeply in our biological nature. Love and sex can be either perfect traveling companions or the fiercest of enemies. Nothing can destroy the bond of love quicker than succumbing to the temptation of lust. Have you ever pondered how a couple can find love and dedicate their lives together only to hate one another a few years later? How can something so beautiful turn into something so painful?

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Another great and warm story!

I can't put it better that Cuckiepoo, but I've gone through some of this too. The results weren't good and therefore, I can appreciate a good story about someone that did. Great job as always.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous