All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 8)
jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

There is a fine line between being stupid and being ignorant. The guys a nut case

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Well that was emasculating even in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For the rest of Dan's life his wife will be laughing at him knowing she had the most mind-blowing sex with another man. She disrespected him on an egregious level, humiliated him, emasculated him. After 23 years of marriage that bitch should have been the one who gave him the most love and respect the same way he does her.

What happens the next time she gets obsessed with a younger man? He was a fool for taking her back. This wasn't reconciliation, it was capitulation born of no better options. After 23 years he's trapped.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have kicked the shit out of Chris AND her!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nice . force the poor man to face a humiliation ritual for the rest of his miserable cuckold life .

how very talmudic .

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

This was my 2nd read and it was every bit as good as the first time. Your writing skills are off the chart.

Your description of both of their feelings was as real as it gets. People are human. We make mistakes. Men have to realize that there is always someone thats more handsome, smarter, more well endowed than you, but your wife chose you. That makes you special. A word about your writing. You write so well that, it seems, that alot, maybe most, of the commenters actually believe this to be a true story about real people. While all of this could happen in real life, this story and its characters are fiction. He should have done this. She should have done that. Write your own damn story if you want the characters to do your will. This story will not be found in the newspaper, since it didn’t really happen, except in Ohio’s mind. The three bears and Goldilocks only existed in the authors mind. No food was stolen and no body slept in someone else’s bed. If you’re reading

Ohio’s stories then you’re an adult. How about your brain catching up with your body. Ohio, you are in a class all by yourself. Who else has 700 comments on 1-story ? An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some seriously damaged people leave comments here. They miss every point, every theme, every moral, every joke, and every single incident of true forgiveness. Unless the wife and her affair partner end up in a woodchipper, then these sad, mentally damaged souls proclaim it "cuck." That's a sad, sad lens through which to view not only your world, but your life. So sad. If a person cannot forgive, they can never expect to be forgiven, and not just on this earth, either.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She fucked Chris again at the party and Dan shook his hand and had a polite conversation afterwards. Then Dan got sloppy seconds at home.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And Ellen went on to fuck Chris every chan e she got because he was so much better than the pathetic little man she was married to and good old Dan just continued to forgive...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow is this a story or part of a propaganda war.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the comment about if one can't forgive on earth how will one be forgiven (in heaven)... Really?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At the party Chris reached out to shake Dan's hand and Dan laid Chris out with a perfect right cross that landed a surprised Chris on his ass. Chris looked up as Dan reached out his right hand to help Chris up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Remarkable. Are men usually hardheaded/hardhearted when it comes to infidelity?

Are women usually more forgiving towards infidelity?

Is that because of our social/cultural patronistic tradition.? (Chauvinism?) So hard to forgive 'cause of personal inadequate angst?

Phatom10Phatom106 months ago

I don’t know about Dan but I would have left when she said it was the best she ever had. But being old where was he going to go?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One salient point in this whole affair. CHRIS, NOT DAN, gave her the best sexual experience she ever had this side of heaven.

Forgive, understand...I suppose.

But in the real world of the heart how would you feel, always feel, that another man gave her pleasure that, no matter what you did, you could never equal. You would always be second best. NO MAN OR WOMAN wants to live in the CERTAIN knowledge that they will never compare in quality to another man/woman. If they can they are remarkable indeed.

Walking away, for the sake of avoiding a lifetime of internal pain, ougt not be condemned.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think I would have had to kick the crap out of Chris.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

I sure as hell would have replaced that bed.

This is a reread for me. My take away is that it was well described slice of reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The problem is that it's fear that stops reconciliation, just as it's fear that stops you putting your hand on a burning hot surface twice. The first time you do it you then 'know' the damage and pain that it causes, so why would you want to do it again?

No amount of therapy and understanding is going to alleviate the fear that what happened once could happen again, nor is it going to change the knowledge of the pain that it caused.

I really don't see how this story addressed this issue. Sure, she's unlikely to go screwing Chris again, but a relationship with Chris was dead in the water from the get go, in that there was almost zero chance of anything other than sex arising from it.

Now that we know that Ellen is susceptable to this uncontrollable behaviour it's only a matter of time before it happens again but with a suitable long-term alternative to Dan. Or pure luck/lack of opportunity/circumstance that it doesn't, This also begs the question of 'has this really only just happened once in 25 years'.

Responsibility for Ellen's actions lie solely on her, everyone could cheat given the right circumstances, but many people wouldn't, not because they don't want to but because they understand the cost of doing so.

If we are to forgive Ellen's actions we then have to believe that she was incapable of understanding the cost.

That's ok, if someone is drunk or high, maybe even in other exceptional circumstances where mental health/diminished cognitive abilities play a role. But Ellen was stone cold sober, it wasn't a spur of the moment - she didn't just bang Chris in the spare bedroom or toilet at Emily's party - it was premeditated, with plenty of time and space to consider the consequences.

So given all this why would Dan believe that Ellen won't burn him again?

/

For me this is just another play on the alien sex ray scenario that we've seen in stories like February sucks, where the woman is just mentally incapacitated and the MC is left to pick up the pieces of his broken marriage. Women in my experience are much more calculating, and the older they get the less likely they are to exhibit novel behaviours.

Admittedly I don't hang around people that are promiscuous and/or stupid, but if I did I'd have the self awareness to accept that anything that happened would actually be my fault.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

only reason she's not fucking Chris is fear of divorce. DIVOTCE.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation." In just one sentence Ohio let us know that he is a wimp. No real man would ever do anything like this. How would that conversation go? "Did you enjoy fucking my wife? You know she still fantasize about you? She says you were the best fuck in her life." Maybe Dan could suck Chris cock or let him fuck his ass?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave you a four rating but, I would bet that within a few months she will be fucking her boyfriend again.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

Brilliant story. The characters and story are believable, everything proceeds at a good pace, and Dan's pain really pulled at my heartstrings.

Until the last paragraph.

Considering all the pain that Chris caused by fucking Ellen, there's not a husband alive who could stand face to face with his wife's lothario, shake his hand, and engage in a polite conversation.

Sure, it takes 2 to tango, but Chris took advantage. I can honestly say that the only reason i would shake the fucker's hand would be to pull him close enough to kick him in the balls and stomp his groin before looking to Ellen and DARING her slutty ass to say something.

Go Bucks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good well written story but I thought it was dragged out a bit. Even so, it was totally believable. I think with good editing, this could've been told with several less pages. My thinking anyway.

As a side, I was expecting them to go to the party & for something to happen - mostly between Ellen & Chris; maybe them going by themselves a bit before Dan finds out. However, not writing anything of what happened, or didn't, was disappointing.

However, I still gave this story 4 stars. Bob

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

disappointing end can't see in real life him shaking hands with Chris or even being in the same room as him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

well written, 3*s. me, if i took her back, forgive, not forgive, i would always be remembering "I idly wondered whether it was as good as fucking chris doebe had been but i was too tired to care"(big lie to self). always when neked w/ her i'd be remembering that"i cant do for you what chris did and i dont care, [but its killing me]. And finally when we're fucking id be wondering if this what/how you sounded w/ chris,[or are you acting] and whether i was exciting you as much as he did [no!] and whether sex w/ me would ever be as good as it was w/ him?[of course it is dear{LOL} especially since i cant have him again, youre what i have to put up w/now, thank god for memories and imagination, otherwise id have sacrificed great sex for a mediocre lover and continuation of a safe, secure, boring lifestyle for nuffin. i expect these kinds of thoughts wld erode the already bad vibes of the marriage until it broke. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What about the next guy she meets that she "couldn't stop fucking any more than she could stop breathing?" She said something like that when Chris was in her house that time just before they fucked. What's changed? Nothing really. She's just as likely to do it again as she did back then because apparently it wasn't something she could control, so why would she be able to in future? If someone cheats, you dump their ass and move on. If this hard stance was taken by everyone there would be a lot less cheaters.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

"So while our day together will always be one of my sweetest memories, it will have to be our only time together."

.

And that would be such a comforting thought for a husband who would wonder, after a couple of decades of "sweet memories" together, how did an afternoon of sex with Chris rate in the top 100(?)...?

"We've had all of these dates and my proposal and our wedding and our kids and our vacations and anniversaries and holidays and birthdays... hundreds of memories... and yet an afternoon fuck rates better than countless of them...?"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If she truly loved him, she would have erased the message on their machine, called to offer regrets about the party and then made plans to go out of town with her husband that weekend. There is nothing to be gained by seeing Chris except longing on her part and anger on her part of the husband. She should also hsve redecorated the master bedroom while he was staying in a hotel after learning of her sexcapade.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes she did say some stuff to Chris at that set up meeting, but she had control of her limerence. That is a big step. And later on, she gives a cogent explanation that she no longer thinks of her time with Chris. Honestly no human has a built in orgasm calibration measuring monitor in their head. We tend to remember a first time of some sex act, a special occasion or event, a conception of a child, a honeymoon, a wedding night, first time with kids out of the house, a crazy circumstance, etc. Yes we can also remember new partners but we rarely remember the exact intensity of our orgasms. But is remembered is the consequences, whether positive (e.g. conception after a special vacation) or negative (guilt and shame and almost losing a spouse for cheating). It is quite flat that after the months went by and she went with her husband to see Arthur, that she released how close she was to losing her husband and how much she had terribly hurt him and even changed his behavior for the worse. What she will remember with Chris is that she almost threw her marriage away. She lost control and deserved to lose her husband. She didn't but she came very close to losing him. That will overshadow any fond memories of her one time limerence cosmic sex f$ck with Chris. News flash, while you and your spouse may really enjoy one another sexually and over the years have learned how to please each other with great skill and passion, there is no reason to think that you are the best in all of the planet of pleasuring your spouse and making them orgasm. That is arrogant or wishful thinking. Regardless, guess what? There is a lot more to marriage than strength of orgasms. Her restaurant analogy with the veal was apropos. Just because on time you had an unbelievable steak from some exotic locale prepared by a world famous chef, doesn't mean that you stop eating steak. You can still enjoy an excellent steak. So guess what she could still desire her husband and enjoy making love or f$cking with her husband. It won't ever be cosmic because orgasms are in the mind and her attraction to Chris was beyond crazy (a la limerence). But while Chris was a reasonably endowed, skilled lover, would wager he is objectively above average, and with almost all women, their sexual experience will fall far short as they won't be in a state of freakish limerence. She loves her husband but she isn't sexually obsessed with him after so many years. She can enjoy him, desire him and experience and give pleasure. But after a couple decades, an obsessive limerence is not possible, and almost certainly never existed. Limerence is destructive and brutal. The inevitable come to Jesus moment will be shattering to someone in limerence, especially if the crazed sexual devotion, while giving great orgasms, destroys other real, important relationships, wrecks their career, or leaves them rejected. When she spoke to Chris it was soon after, and she had only a glimmer into the level of pain she caused her husband and how close she was to losing everything. And she was trying to be nice to Chris who was clearly infatuated with her. But note she shut Chris down and passed her husband's "test" though he was suspicious of then "results", and found that the limerence had past and she coukd control her sexual desire. But afterwards, with seeing what her husband instigated, his palpable pain, his changed mindset, the rejection of her sexual desire, etc, her view on her time with Chris changed drastically. Only mentally damaged people maintain a state of hyper arousal about a one time fling. Those that have real guilt and remorse and want to reconcile, like the wife here, look back at such memories with intense guilt and sadness, that slowly erodes in intensity over time, provided that they reconcile. If they hadn't been able to reconcile, strongly suspect she would never see Chris again, as her time with him would have cost Ellen her marriage. Look it wasn't a RAAC. Both went through a lot of hardship and pain, and after her fling, to which she confessed, though she understandably refused to go into details about the cosmic sex, which made hubby realize it was incredible, it was a long road back. What she did was terrible with long, painful consequence to her husband and their marriage that they had to work hard to heal.

However, the last paragraph or two was weird. She didn't want to go, but why even bring it up? Maybe she was afraid of lying at all as trying to rebuild trust. Not sure why hubby would want to go. Author meant it probably as aa way to show they were all over it, but in real life, that is just not a good idea. Don't go. While she won't cheat with Chris or anyone ever again (if you believe otherwise then you are not following the author's story, but making up your own), it could reopen old wounds, something may be said that brings turmoil, she will be on tenterhooks, and he might misconstrued something and get upset. Don't need that circus.

plumber4276plumber42764 months ago

A great story with good plot development and characterisation. So good to see a sensible reasoned and rational outcome for an error in judgement. Am struck by the holier than thou attitude of the commentaries. I guess these attitudes align with why so many Loving Wives stories are filled with retribution, anger and misery. Good writing. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

when a married woman fucks another man besides her husband, she will never forget the other man's fucking.

the only solution for the husband is to divorce him, he can never trust her when she is in bed that she won't think about the other

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No..... just nah. Some commenters here put it crudely, but are right for all that. She admittedly had a wonderful tryst with another man that her husband had to see around. People marry to have each other's back, to witness that they counted to someone in an impersonal world, and not have to compete for a partner every day as if they are unattached. This wife violated two of these three purposes, and trust and intimacy take a hit. I would not have taken her back. Especially if she required multiple sessions of counseling just to realize that. Better to move one and find a partner you can have faith in. That baggage would always be there between them if future disagreement arose. Even after the shock of her rescue faded. One selfish woman. A better Ohio story to read is 'Scenes from a Marriage'.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nasty

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

the wife is a slut and loser. He needs to dumb her day one and move on. Chris needs to keep his head up because the husband will get to him eventually. Such a lame writing. LOSER

hogryder2hogryder23 months ago

Kick the wife out, then beat the shit out of the asshole that fucked his wife in his bed. Case closed

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big blazing stars. All the commenters that are rooting for divorce must not have ever really loved someone more than themselves. When You love someone, with all your heart and soul, that you would do absolutely anything for them, then they betray you by fucking someone else. It hurts a lot. But it doesn't have to end your marriage. Swingers fuck and suck other people all the time. Another cock will NOT usually damage your wife's pussy. Her love for you is the difference. If she really loves you and regrets her sexual romp with another man. There is no need to destroy your lives together just because she was weak and shared her sexuality with another man. If she can't stop fucking him, that would be so much different. Forgive and forget, save your marriage. Thanks, great writing. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dan should have beat the shit out of both Ellen and Chris, putting Ellen in the hospital and Chris in the grave for fucking a married woman. Then Dan should have fucked the shit outta Bridget if she was game for it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure how anyone with an ounce of self worth and dignity could shake hands with his wife’s one time lover. Make him go in to the clergy. Talk about turning the other cheek. Sorry just don’t buy it. No one I know would/could do that.

HistoireDUnSoirHistoireDUnSoir2 months ago

Beautiful! Introspection, growth, and honesty. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh what a good little attentive cuck he turned into.

Putting aside all pride and ego that makes him a man in order to go and shake hands with his wife's bull. The man who gave her the best sexual pleasure of her life.

He can smile and nod as his wife's lover smirks at him knowing that he's the better man for this cuck's wife. And that he always will be.

Such a good little compliant cuckold.

Sorry. This 3rd installment fell flat. Seemed like it started this chapter intent on being a RAAC.

I didn't like it. At all. I wouldn't be able to stay married to her.

I'd rather be alone. Being alone...with a food job. Good income. You health. And pretty good looks?

There's plenty of 30 and 40 year old single women in a college town to keep someone entertained. You don't need a slut that you can't trust.

This was a fail for me.

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!! Really well written and excellently managed! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There the ending, don't go to the party and pretend you are healed and trust her completely.

Shaking his hand is like congratulations him for screwing your wife.

Lastly Chris just got off with no shame, or injury.

Good story and several high points but I could never see the last chapter making sense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No self-respecting man would return to a cheating wife

and if a married woman who until now had sex with her husband fucked someone else she would never forget him he would always be in her mind all the times she was in bed with her husband and she would constantly compare him to him

the marriage would be doomed

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Ohio was really tone deaf here. The way Ellen talked to Chris over that dining table made her into a completely reprehensible character. The way they were close, intimate even, the way she talked him up and their sexual encounter - the one that devastated her husband and almost destroyed her marriage. It was vile. There wasn't an ounce of remorse in that dialog. Ohio tries to write that she is afraid, she's not attracted to him anymore, or at least not as attracted to him as she's afraid of losing her marriage, but it doesn't come off well and it make's Dan's accusation that she doesn't really want to have sex with him, she just wants the marriage, ring true.

<>

Ugh. It was vile.

<>

I actually enjoy a good reconciliation story, but this one made me hold my nose. Ellen is odious. That kitchen conversation was a huge misstep... unless it was Ohio's intention for us to find her disgusting.

Psychman24Psychman24about 2 months ago

Very good story, good example of a possible alternative to going nuclear. Reconciliation was possible because: 1) it was a one off cheat and not an on going affair, 2) wife was honest in confessing her misbehavior and sincerely remorseful as well as being honest about her temptation, 3) husband took the time to process and didn't go ballistic before addressing the situation, 4) both parties were willing to work at understanding each other and worked with a very good counselor, and 5) had a foundation of a happy marriage that neither wanted to end lightly. The thing is that we are all susceptible to temptation under the right circumstances if we are being honest. That is why celebrities, musicians, athletes, movie stars have such a high rate of failure in their re!ationships - they encounter too much sexual temptation. For ordinary folks like us it is important to avoid putting ourselves into situations where we will be tempted to stray, and to take steps immediately if we see things headed that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seems like a lot of work when you (the husband) would never know if future sex was just mercy fucks while she dreams of her 'fantastic' lover. I think the correct answer is "fuck you bitch" and kick her to the curb. I don't generally believe in RAAC stories for this reason. The drivel about 'temptation' is really about lack of self-control or self-awareness and lack of judgement to put yourself in such situations to cheat. Most drunken infidelities begin in the sober mind as a fantasy anyway. When you marry someone, you marry their judgement and she clearly had poor, so I would have dumped her. Call me heartless, but all the counselor did is cultivate their self-awareness. Call me judgemental, but both my wife and I have had a no second chances agreement for over 30 years and we simply don't put ourselves in such situations. Both our first spouses cheated and we kicked them to the curb, so it works. This fictional wife was both odious and loathsome.

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddyabout 2 months ago

This story is just kinda like missing the point… its all about the mental issue Dan has to deal with in feeling like he was competing with who is wife cheated with… the problem is Ohio…what are you doing…you make the first part about her saying the cheating was the best sex she’s ever had (which is unlikely after 25 year relationship no way was it better than all those times) and her comparing all the time… and then at the end of the story she says she doesn’t even think about comparing the two????? That’s just a huge cop out and not really addressing what the story originally was dealing with…. One moment she’s comparing sex, the next she says she never has…. Bad writing and missed the point. This story was crying out for the wife to realize her little obsession was just a huge case of limerance and that she was so delusional up in her fantasy she believed the sex with Chris was better than it actually was… Ohio doesnt address the real issue. Bad ending.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 2 months ago

A good emotional exploration. His obsession with Bridgette seems a little too ‘deus ex machina,’ but authors get to write what they want, it’s their story.

But no way in hell could I go to a party and see the other man and keep myself from doing my best to see him swallow some of his teeth.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 month ago

A very good story, but not realistic at all

First, from my point of view, the wife is still a cheater because she did not stop cheating on her husband except because she knows that her husband will divorce her immediately if she cheats on him again.

Even when the writer of the story tried to prove to us that she controlled herself and did not cheat on her husband again, when she had the opportunity and her lover visited her in her home alone, she told her lover that having sex with him was the best sexual relationship in her life and that she wanted to do it again but she could not because her marriage was more important to her. From any sexual relationship - and this conversation took place during the period when she was convinced that her marriage had been destroyed and that her husband was on the verge of divorcing her. Therefore, she did not want to risk a new sexual activity that would completely end any chance for her to regain her husband.

Meaning that her refusal was not because she did not want to betray her husband again, but because she feared the consequences

This alone is a betrayal and a disaster, because when her marriage stabilizes again and she sees that she has regained her husband and that he has begun to trust her, she will betray him a second time, but this time she will not confesses

The wife is a very weak character, can not control herself, and cannot judge things correctly, and when circumstances put her in a tempting situation, she acts based on her desire only and does not think about anything else except her desire.

When a man marries a woman, he marries her mind, her thinking, and her ability to judge things correctly and the ability to resist temptations,

At the end of the story, the husband’s position is unbelievable. He says that they will go to the party and chat with the lover and shake his hand???, even though he knows full well that the lover still wants to have sex with his wife and he might try to tempt her again.

How will the husband shake hands with the lover when he knows full well that the lover is laughing inside and sees him as a cuckold & a naive husband?

I think the ending is not good

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous