All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 749 Comments (Page 6)
jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Bed had to go Chris no friend of mine he knowingly fucked married woman cuckolded the husband

Party OK

Chris at party OK wide distance apart

Trust rebuilt long project

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very true story

Sadly, most won't understand, you can get over a one night stand. These things happen, but a longer term affair is deadly to a relationship. I speak from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one time thing?

I agree that a one time slip could be forgiven but her case is interesting. First, she fucked him in their bed multiple times, she consciously made the decision to keep fucking Chris after the first time because she rationalized the damage had already been done. Having a one time slip vs a one time day of sex are different and would make a difference with me. Second, she called him again repeatedly to set up another tryst, we don't know if he had picked up if she would have fucked him again though her actions indicated she would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

Ellen deserved to be kicked to the curb, but the cuck husband is written as such a ninny that he takes her back, embracing his beta male status. In reality, Doebe is the preferred lover, but Ellen knows, as a much older woman, there is no future with Doebe. She's just a fuck toy for him. So, she has to get Doofus to accept being a cuck to preserve her economically and socially secure lifestyle. She wants her marriage because it gives her security. It's astonishing that Ohio could write that the husband's having somewhat lustful thoughts toward the another woman somehow mitigates her fucking Doebe. Does this story occur in some alternate universe? Then the cuck of a husband allows her to attend the party, goes with her, and shakes Doebe's hand? What a contemptible pussy. In sum, the problem with the story is that the husband character has to be written in a way that makes him completely unbelievable to get to a RAAC. The story needs a different ending: The husband makes a show of "forgive and forget" to Ellen knowing that the party is coming up. He goes with Ellen, and then tazes and beats the fuck out of Doebe, whispers in Chrissy boy's ear that if Chrissy presses charges he will get much worse beatings, but H will have ironclad alibis. Then he announces to the crowd that Ellen has been fucking Doebe and that he, the husband, hereby awards her to Chris and hopes they live happily ever after. Exit stage right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks get one star

cheating whore wants you to take her back? Give her a knife and tell her to kill her lover - you'll see right quick how little she loves you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how he should have replied

"Think about the last time we had dinner downtown at "Chez Marcel". The food was fabulous, right? Well, as you ate your Veal Sorrentino, did you compare it to some other meal at some other restaurant, or did you just think, 'damn, this is really good veal'?"

Dan laughed, and said, "okay, I see your point. I guess that means you wont care that I've been fucking students for grades these last few months?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Are you happier with her or without her?

Years of being happily married is not killed easily if both parties are still in love. I have been married for 50 years. My wife would have to do some very vile, hateful things to make me want to live without her. Part of marriage is being able to forgive transgressions. Even infidelity can be overcome if the transgressor is remorseful. Great story. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just can’t

Infidelity should be an instant killer , don’t know how cuckold men can be so disgusting and stay . Whether it happened once or was continuous . There was a man out there that made you break your wedding vows without care or concern , there’s no way my dick would ever get hard for that woman again . I’d just look at her as easy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

This a reconciliation tell done rigth. Wonderfull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Inconceivable that this could be viewed

as a "wonderful" story of reconciliation. Ohio had to write the husband as one of the worst examples of the copyrighted weak, contemptible, feminized, low T husband characters. He reacts like a whiny bitch, can't assess his own problems and ends up with the cuck enabling Arthur George, manages to rationalize reconciliation by accepting a false moral equivalence between his wife's deliberate adultery and his thinking naughty thoughts about some woman, takes no action against the slut's boy toy and intends to shake his hand at the party, and crawls back to the slut knowing that she'll always have boy toy in her memory and that the husband can't really ring her bell like he did. A normal man can't imagine any man doing this, and if a normal man met one, he'd hold the husband in contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tkh3nkey2110.....

What the fuck do you think disrespecting a husband by ducking someone else is? That's about the most vile, disgusting, disrespectful thing that can be done. It screams a level of disdain that warrants a cessation of love. I have been married fo for 45 years and my level of self respect would not allow me stand for shit like that. To be able to look in a mirror, I would definitely live without someone who had that little respect for me.

InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago

The emotional logic in this story is spot on. Five stars.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

She still thinks of her sex with Chris as the best ever. Maybe she turned him down the second time but she didn't want to. RAAC at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whatever

Another spouse gets away with it ‘I didn’t want to hurt him/her’ shed a few tears boo fucking hoo. Even the BTB authors let the cheater off too easy.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Tough road back.

I don't believe people work this hard in real life to fix thier marriages.

Dan busted his brains out working through his wife's cheating. It would be difficult to believe her lover's sex ghost wouldn't be tripping Dan out the rest of his life.

Reconciliation? Okay. But, Dan should go out and get laid. Instead of comparing himself to his wife's lover, he would be comparing his wife with the woman he had sex with.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Affair To Remember.

This was a nice story but if the author had cut it to three pages instead of stretching it so long, it could have been better. Maybe because I went through it myself it makes this seem so fake. I think people should write about something they know, and not try to go into something they know nothing about.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

"Is it so risible that seeing my wife naked, and holding her in my arms, turned me on?"

I couldn't help laughing at this line, picturing it being delivered by Michael Palin as Pontius Pilate in 'Life of Brian'.

Overall, a very good story. It grows on you with repeated readings.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Counsellors a cure all???

This idea is just BS IMHO. She is let off the hook with her cherished memories of her time with Chris intact.

She said it!!

What has Dan really got?

Fear, fear she will do it again.

And that fear will never go away, never!!!!

The reality would’ve been divorce, sad but true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didnt like this at all

The wife was your typical slut who had no regret sleeping with her lover, she was just sorry because of the pain afterwards. And then you got the husband, he was beyond your standard wimpy husband on this site. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GRADE LEVEL OF C+

I'M GIVING THE AUTHOR, OHIO, A PASSING GRADE ON THIS ONE, MAINLY,

BECAUSE HE IS MY FAVORITE WRITER ON LITEROTICA. HE'S ONE OF THE VERY FEW THAT DOESN'T MAKE WIMPS, OUT OF THE DADS/HUSBANDS, IN HIS STORIES. ALSO, HE DOESN'T LET THEM GET WEAK IN THE KNEES AND START TO BACK OFF, LIKE MOST WRITERS DO. THEY CHEAT, LAUGH AT HIM,

HUMILIATE, OR CUCKOLD HIM, AND BOTH WIFE AND LOVER, STEPSON, WHOEVER, PAY THE BIGGEST PRICE, AND, I, JUST LOVE IT. TOO BAD LITEROTICA DOESN'T HAVE MORE WRITERS LIKE OHIO.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Your fans can write what they want and yet it's just a cheap cuckold story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Want forgiveness?

Kill Emily, the slut introduced you top her family ,ember afterall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another

stereotypical, weak, LW husband who cucks out. Shakes Doebe's hand? That's a genuine low. The entire story is a cliche, including the counseling, the absurd treatment of the H's sexual thoughts regarding a woman as the moral equivalent of fucking her, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Three

Three chapters of mainly crap,that could have quite easily have been told in one chapter.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
No way

No way does he not say anything to Chris. And no way does she turn off one of the best sexual experiences she’s had. She definitely has sex with Chris when he stops over. Her not being wet was the weak point of the whole series. She was craving him until then.

ibbunkibbunkabout 4 years ago

Good story, but it just didn't know when to die. Last 2/3 difficult to stay with. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This one

can't be scored low enough. The plot is nothing but the Martian Slut Ray and the usual LW cuck. The author writes well technically, but the plot is an LW cliche that is outlandish in several ways. 1

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
without punishment for Chris

Dan will never really regain any empowerment. The marriage is doomed in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written but frustrating to read

This was one of the cases where I was not hoping for reconciliation. I felt the wife was your typical selfish slut who had no remorse or regret for her actions. She was only sorry that she hurt her husband but when she is saying things like she had mind blowing sex with her lover and that she will look back at it with fond memories and then being frustrated with her husband for not letting things go as quickly as she wanted did not warrant for them to reconcile. I was actually hoping for the husband to have had revenge affair and then dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ohio was the wimp of all raacs

He is still probably being cheated on because he is too much of a pussy to man up.

I am all for raacs but dudes that only write about them are engaging in justification for their lack of sack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

The selfish slut didnt deserve to be forgiven but of course the husband is a wimpy dude and ends up reconciling with her. I normally prefer RAAC but not for this wife. She didnt regret her actions, just that it hurt her husband and her stupid comments about looking back at it with fond memories had me hoping that her husband grew some balls and dumped her or had a revenge affair before taking her back.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Old is Gold

Amazing writer,a fantastic story from golden days.

Complexity of Human 'psychology' the love, the hate, lust,greed all are churned up.

Ellen was lusting for Chris and so was Dan for Bridget. Common factor in 'both'the cases Female is elder to man.. Body need can not be totally ignore,at time one do succumbed to need, depending on situation. Emotional bonding are 'permanent'.

Dan's ego might have coming in way ,as Chris is superior in all aspect

Let them enjoy life fully , if required with out side 'supplement

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Pretty sure that when she’s alone she’s having a good old chuckle at the gullible moron,

Still girls will be girls, learning at an early age that giving the right response to any given situation will result in them getting away with whatever nefarious activity they’ve embarked on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it...

Of all your stories - this clinches the right balance -

Thoughtless Lust followed by assured Pain -

Countered by deep reflection and thought & self correction -

followed by the slow healing and mountain of compromises (by both of the main characters) -

Then slowly moving to the new level of understanding and new love and lust for each other with healthy commitment -> Really superb work (loved steamy sex encounters between dan and ellen.:)...)

Absolutely Enjoyed the Strong Happy ending...!

You could literally swap the male and female characters and rewrite - all the concepts would fit right to a tee - Amazing insight into the fragility of human minds (both male and female)..Well done Ohio...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And there's the sucky fucky medicine

The golden vagina, milking forgiveness and making men into simps.

You really are a talented writer. You managed to make each new chapter even more degenerate than the one before.

At least you are unashamed in your proudly cuckold status, and try convert others through the virtue signalling cock signal that it's just and moral and upright to forgive her after everything.

At least you have a lot of up votes from fellow cum chuggers, eagerly waiting to slurp Chad's sloppy seconds out of their partners orifices and beg for more like Oliver Twist.

Thanks for your slice of perversion to undercut masculinity, pride, and self respect another notch. Congrats.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
You hit a nerv

Over 536 comments but you got a good job to describe the feelings andactions befor and after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best

You are now my favourite Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh pussy power, the strongest power in the world. All women learn at their mothers knee how to manipulate men, how to use sex as a weapon, how to lie convincingly & how to get away with just about anything.

It takes some of them years of practice to reach perfection but some manage it much earlier.

Men will never truly understand women but women understand men all too well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY!

This whole story is just a load of RAAC CRAP!

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Great series despite my dislike of RAAC. You did it very well.

15 stars total.

Hooked

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
No

Even being fiction, he should have left the bitch the night she confessed. No RAAC, just walk away. Don't go through life with horns on permanently. If she's truly remorseful, let her suffer at what she lost for her unchecked lust.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Actually I don't agree

The one thing that changed my mind was when she nearly died at that point I realise just how vulnerable she actually was and it tore at my heart strings even though initially I was all for him leaving her but still in this instance I think they were far better together than apart.

We are all frail human beings and we make mistakes sometimes that we can't help making but she did learn her lesson and I believe truly loves him more than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story shows how fluent writing causes people to fail to see that...

This story is just a jumble of LW cliches. We begin with Ellen being hit by the Martian Slut Ray. We have the standard weak, needy, unprincipled, blubbering LW husband. There is the "counselor" who is present to point the weak, needy, not-very-masculine husband toward a RAAC in part by getting the weak, needy husband to accept a false moral equivalence between adultery and a passing fancy the husband had at a party that was nothing more than a thought. Of course, a cliche ridden LW RAAC is not complete without the "medical emergency" trigger for moving the RAAC down the rails. This tale, however, does go above and beyond in portraying the husband as worthless cuck: "I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation." Ohio should have revised this to be more accurate: "I can be a good cuck..." And, since he is being so very "civilized" and European, he should have written the conversation something like this:

"Good to see you here Chris! I hope you know that there are no hard feelings about you fucking my wife. In fact, I occasionally do it myself, although I know that it doesn't measure up to what you do for her."

"Thanks, Dan. That's a relief. I thought you might be one of those Neanderthals who takes betrayal, the violation of sacred marriage vows, disloyalty, and profound disrespect seriously. And, yes, since you mention it, Ellen did say I turned her inside out like no one else."

"Chris, Ellen and I do need to mingle with the other guests, so I hope you'll excuse us. But, perhaps you will consider coming by some evening for Brie, Chablis, and dinner."

"Just let me know when, Dan, and I'll be at Ellen's and your service. Ta! Ta!"

This is like GA's "February Sucks" in that it demonstrates that you can the worst, least creative, implausible plotting and, if you write well, make it look like a canape, even though what's on top of the cracker is Alpo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

Hmmm just no.

She cheated, she intentionally threw away her husband.

And letting him know the sex was so much better then with him?

That would be the final nail.

I just dont see anything in the story to justify the outcome.

And the chris character is vile, without honor and really needed punished and taught a valuable life lesson.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
The killer was

Her laughing with her toyboy during the "test"

The womans marriage was on life support but she had a laugh with her lover.

What a stone cold bitch.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 3 years ago
Just when it couldn't get any worse

"I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation."

Hey there, Chris. I understand you fucked my wife in my bed, but we're in a much better place after months of agony and pain. So I feel it's best if we make small talk for some reason, because socialising with you makes total sense. Wouldn't want to skip a meaningless party to avoid this, or maybe beat the fucking teeth out of your head. That wouldn't be manly enough. How 'bout them Yankees? Did you see Borat 2, a little disappointing I thought.

Yep, all man right there.

Jesus fucking Christ ohio. Jesus fucking Christ.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Just read the whole series again.

Other than the fact they work for Ohio State, which is almost as bad as working for North Carolina or Duke, it’s a good, well told story.

The comments are interesting. So many readers just can’t accept the idea that Dan can love his wife, which seems to be a common problem here; real love doesn’t get communicated in the writing. All they can see is the cuckolding, and that’s it, one and done, time to burn the bitch. Is life really like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remorse

Ellen doesn’t feel remorse in this story. A remorseful wife would not allow her affair partner into her home to reminisce about the sweet time they had together. She does almost nothing to remedy the situation she caused other than riding it out and fucking Dan. There’s zero chance this situation would be anywhere close to resolved one year later. Still an entertaining read but definitely one of Ohio’s more frustrating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree - Ellen feels too little remorse, or shame. She is sorry for the pain she caused Dan, but not sorry for being with Chris. The time with Chris stays with her as a happy memory, and she does not hesitate to talk about it with Dan.

This is not a reconcilliation story, as some of the readers suggested. This is a cuckolding story, dressed up to sound nice. Dan is waaay to rational and forgiving to be realistic.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Totally agree she just doesnt have any remorse. She had great sex and now back with old hubby forgi en yet still havingbthe hot memories to keep her warm. I hated thiscstory more than most of the cheating reconciliation stuff and particularly hated the ending.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
I knew

I knew he was a wimp from when he found out and did nothing.. soon his wife will loose control again and he just accepted being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad it ended happily.

As far as the sad idiots who comment on Dan being a wimp I have to wonder what kind of miserable lives they lead that they have to get pleasure from making real life comments to a story that is complete fantasy. It's depressing that there are people in this world who are so sick minded that they can't recognise the real love entwined in this story and only want the fantasy couple to live out a miserable lonely existence.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

Good writing. Especially in crafting a story emoting strong emotions.

I read some comments in which a spouse can never be forgiven. I fear that most people are susceptible to temptation. I am careful to avoid being in a position to be tempted for that reason. I cannot say if I would forgive a cheating spouse. But I would hope that I would understand that all humans are fallible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A well written story, but the problem I have with it is Dan pretty much comes off as the bad guy, as if he is the reason the marriage is in trouble.

He even commends her on confessing, only after he pressed her because of the things she was doing for him , meals, sex etc.

He could pretty much see she felt guilty, and pressed her as to why.

He had all the therapy, she didn't even have any to find why she suddenly became a sex maniac and threw herself at the other bloke.

Who is to say she wont again

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This is some seriously gay shit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

You only shake hands with Chris to pull him close enough to sink your blade into his groin.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

These comments apply to the entire story.

/

Okay, I can understand the "feeling older," and the attraction to a younger man.

/

What I can't buy is her not understanding how much she hurt him, or her EASY willingness to do things with Bobby that she thought were "gross" when her husband suggested them.

/

"Maybe our sex life was a little bland," - By HER choice! If she realized that it needed "spicing" up, it was on her to bring it up with him.

/

I would have interrupted when she said the sex had become routine.

/

I'm a little confused with her - she's feeling older and less attractive, but Bobby's interest in her, even if he wasn't acting on it, should have reassured her that she WAS attractive/

/

Heh, after he had sex with Denise, instead of using his new-found confidence to get him back in her bed, she just looks at him sadly and goes off to sleep alone.

/

She expects him to forgive her fling, but can't stand that he had one.

/

I think what still bothers me was that Bobby didn't really have to overtly seduce her, and didn't even have to work at ALL to get her to do things that she had REFUSED to do with her husband so strenuously that he had stopped asking.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinabout 3 years ago
4*

Only touch his hand to lock him in place so you can fuck him up in front of everyone, let everyone know, your not weakling, the ending killed it for me and even then i wouldn't have gotten back with her, she didn't regret it one bit lol fucking bitch.

Loved the story as it made me react this way :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Are you kidding

Cheaters deserve nothing less than to die a slow, painful death while looking right into the eyes of the person they hurt.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

1* for one of the wimpiest, cuckiest stories in LW history. Are the authors from planet Stoned????

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

Now he's going to a party and be pals with Chris? Maybe pat him on the back and fetch him a drink while the wife & Chris exchange knowing glances?

That kid deserves a punch in the mouth at minimum. I don't care how much she came on to him, he still knew she was married. Sure, she's the most guilty, but so was he.

And how do you keep your man card when the wife admits that she will IN THE FUTURE occasionally fantasize that it's Chris she's screwing not Dan. He's actually accepting that she is not pursuing Chris in order to stay married, even though she would like to continue fucking the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't know why I read this again when I know the guy is a huge wimp pussy. Even when he goes to fuck her again he should do just that - fuck her! Put on a condom, bang her like the slut she is, roll over and leave her hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really messed up. Not at all believable. This author had so many good stories, and this one really spoils the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOL I bet $20 at Chapter One that he'd take the cheating bitch back and i was right. ohio your writing is predictable and favors simps.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written, and fairly realistic. Obviously it was clear early on it was RAAC. Though no one who would ever cheat could possibly understand how to feel like the cheater and how you'd try and say I love/desire you as Arthur asked him to do. Her anger when put in hubbies shoes wasnt very real feeling either. Not to that degree.

That said theres one thing that cuck stories all share (even though Ohio isnt a full blown total wussies cuck style writer) is that the wife always has cosmic sex with someone else other than hubby. And the wife is all a flutter about it, forgetting completely (like the horrid closeted style cuck writers and posters who claim they cant satisfy their spouse) that it takes two to make cosmic sex happen, and if the guy isnt getting the wife there maybe she should put in some effort. Same in reverse folks.

I've been married 25 years and I can guarantee you no one could do better in bed with my wife than I. You see I love my wife and I put her pleasure before mine and it drives her out her mind every time, except for those quickies we all love from time to time. Shes even said if I had a small dick it wouldnt change a thing. So, sorry cucks its is literally the fact that pussy doesnt do it for you.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

wayyy too many jealous anti RAAC crowd in the comment section. ignore them. this was a pretty good & realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All 5* stories. Two negatives. One - what Dan did and imagined with the professor's wife was in no way comparable to what Ellen did with Chris and to use it to rationalize Ellen's behavior is silly. Two- If Ellen had real remorse and was worried about Dan, she never would have let him in her house the night Dan set her up. Way too risky. If Dan had not set it up he never would have believed her if he saw Chris leaving his house.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah??? Why are all your men such cry babies... I can see a cry once in a while, but your men are ridiculous persistent cry babies... just like a woman... is this the kind of man you think all men need to be like - whimpy whinney beta-males? As for Emily's contrition... well... when Chris showed up the second time it should not have taken almost 2 hours for her to say what she need to say and say goodbye... maybe 15 minutes at most... what if Dan comes home early and sees the both of them together should have been on the top of her mind and she should have gotten him gone asap... and, why didn't Chris say something about the email she supposedly sent... at least mention it? Emily would have then told him she did not send him an email to come over and should have become hyper-supicious about the impromptu meeting... sloppy writing... the marriage was worth saving and should have been saved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your main characters really are such pussies it’s sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I likes this series. The emotions are true to life. Irrational attraction to other people does happen, and it is not always possible to resist (although of course one should). We are human and all slip up occasionally in one way or another, (although not necessarily sexually).. Who can honestly say they have never done something that hurt their spouse in some way? Forgiving cheating and regaining trust is never easy. It requires effort on both sides. Emotions can be very mixed, both love and hate at the same time is certainly possible. In other words life is full os shades of grey, and is not black and white. To see everything in black and white terms (e.g. cheating can never be forgiven, or for that matter cheating must always be forgiven) is to live a very narrow and unrewarding life. Yes I have some experience of a cheating situation (rather different from this one) and the story and emotions expressed struck me as realistic.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

This is why it would never work

"I'm sorry, Chris. I would never lie and tell you I'm not incredibly tempted—and you wouldn't believe me anyway! That afternoon was beyond terrific. I always thought that 'rocked my world' was just an expression, until you did it to me that day!" We both laughed, and I went on.

She would never lie to Chris but has no problem lying to husband. Husband would always know she remembered this as better than anything with him. No path back to happiness. They could be married but marriage would be shell of what it was.

mdadaminmdadaminalmost 3 years ago

"I'm sorry, Chris. I would never lie and tell you I'm not incredibly tempted—and you wouldn't believe me anyway! That afternoon was beyond terrific. I always thought that 'rocked my world' was just an expression, until you did it to me that day!" We both laughed, and I went on.

she still hamulate her husband for the sake of her lover, she did not do it only because she was affraid that she will lose her marriage, which means that after while when every thing is cool and her wimp husband start to trust her again then she will do it again and again and again

when Chris showed up the second time it should not have taken almost 2 hours for her to say what she need to say and say goodbye, she risked that her husband might come back early and find her with her lover alone at the house and will never believe that nothing happened, which means that her time with her lover is much more important to her than her marriage

any woman who really feels bad about what she did and wants realy to repair the damage she should sent her lover away immediately without even talk to him except saying that it is over and was one time mistake and that she does not want to see her lover again, but when she stayed 2 hours with her lover at home it means that her lover told her about the email and she said that she did not know any thing about it and they knew that it was a setup from her husband so they decided to delay the fuck till later in order to deceive her husband and to tell him that nothing happened

or it means that they had sex and she re-do the bed after she sent her lover away or maybe did it on any other place at the house in order to not to re[eat the mistake about fucking her love in her baseband bed

as you see the husband should never believe that nothing happened because her 2 hours meeting and he should divorce her immediately

then how come that she will go to the party and meet with her lover again in front of everybody and pretend that nothing happened specially that she new that he might have told her neighbor about it and god knows who elase he told the story, she is hamulating her husband again

it is a good story but has a lot of bad logic

she will do it again to him and again and again

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Third reading, first was 3 years ago, and loved it and got more (empathy) out of it this time. Despite some of the comments, I think a BTB ending might have been acceptable but would have detracted from the empathetic ending.

Thanks

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Dont

Don't like these personal narrative stories,they make stories unnecessarily longer than need be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a grotesque RAAC. Maybe there could be a convincing reconciliation on the initial facts, but this wasn't it. The husband was written as the typical weak, needy, cuckish, LW husband character, even down to be willing to shake the bastard's hand and make polite conversation. The Arthur character as introduced to play the idiotic "counselor" role; the false moral equivalence of the wife's adultery and the husband's momentary attraction to a woman that went nowhere; and the dishonest treatment of Ellen's memory of her adulterous sex...writing she doesn't think about it much or compare the best sex she'd ever had to the lesser sex she has with her husband. What nonsense. The mind doesn't work that way. She always will remember sex that was better by an order of magnitude than that with her husband. In real life, the woman never thinks of leaving the husband because they are comfortable and she knows there's no future with the younger man. She "settles".

Just another story featuring a demi-man as the husband and a wife who gets to have her cake and eat it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read some of Ohio's other stories. This one is so predictable. you knew on the first page it was going to work out this way. A lot of people who commented on this story are right on. How do I know that I for one was cheated on by my first wife? rock my world much better sex, all bullshit. Of course, the sex is better because it is with someone younger and new. Plane and simple The "TEST" says it all. I am not ok with her letting Chris in the house again, even if she did not know why he is there. the righter should have realized she should have talked to him outside the door. listen to what he has to say then tell him it was a mistake and NEVER I repeat never contact her again and close the door. If dan saw that then I can see reconciling but no way in hell would I reconcile if it took 2 hrs for her lover to leave his house? sorry maybe he is a wimp but most men would have charged in the house and confronted the two of if you believe in the wimp theory then it would have been better if he just put the key back in the ignition and start the car and drive off in the sun set and dont look back.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: ""And you know something else? I don't really think that much about sex with Chris anymore. I mean, I certainly remember what he and I did. But it never even occurs to me to compare it to what you and I do."" - Anonymous says that she is lying. Now, if this were real life, he would certainly be entitled to his opinion. But this is a story, written by ohio. He knows every thought that his characters have. If HE says that she doesn't think much about sex with Chris anymore, then that becomes a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife was really stupid to have let Chris in to her house the second time. The only answer is she did not care how it would look to her husband. Luckily she was not attracted to him the second time she invited him into her house or she would have had sex with him again. The husband was really naive to accept her back after she let him in again.

anon.1

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

"I can be a man—I can shake hands with Chris and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation." There's literally no other writer on this site who writes a weaker cuck that Ohio... Good grief, any normal man would avoid the a fuckstick like Chris like the plague just to avoid a felony conviction. Not in Ohio's world.

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

A weak husband. There can be no realistic RAAC without Chris getting destroyed in some way. A man or woman has to lash out in some way to release the anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, but (1 )why did he have to see a shrink (2)if he had intentions of staying with wife he would discretely hunted chris down with a little league baseball bat and made sure his wife would never be unable to have sex with him again,(3) this one is total bullshit, shake hands with him at the get together. un uhh broke nose with brass knuckles and make a declaration as to his integerity for fucking married women. You made him seam weak by him going to a shrink and him a man with out integrity and pride with the hand shake, stop that shit in your writing. NO husband or man would have done that. No I am not a violent man, but I am a man and husband, like most we live and die for family.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - for the outlandish and beyond extreme way she revealed the most fantastic sexual experience of her life with Chris. Poor Dan. I would have punched her right in the face and she would have found herself sitting on the curb with all her bags waiting for an Uber. RAAC would never even enter the discussions. Shake hands - hahaha - gladly - I would have crushed his.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

My personal belief is that on a site like this, if you misspell "writer" as "righter", you shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the "Anonymous" moniker. Sad. The story was OK. Not great, but OK.-3-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way hubby agrees, to go to the party and shake Chris hand. And what about the saying “ trust but verify” ? There should have been a postnup, and he could put a tracking device in her car, as well as bug the phones and computer. Props to wifey for admitting the affair. However, she now needs to know, that she will be under surveillance for at least the foreseeable future. No Hallmark ending for this, it just wasn't believable. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she fucks a guy rubs it in his face and she gets to keep her nice life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad ending. Dan isn't a "weak cuck" or whatever nasty things people want to call him, but he "can shake hands and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation" with the asshole who fucked his wife. Now that is pretty pathetic thinking and very offputting. He can decide he won't put the asshole in the hospital because he doesn't wanto to go to prison; he can reconcile with a wife he loves and who seems to be trying hard to put her fuck-up behind them; but this "shake hands and be polite" shit is too much. That bit is really weak sauce. Reduces a solid 4**** to a pathetic 2**.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Old Anonymous comment, Re: "You are lying. Period." - Um, these aren't real people, they say/do/think what the author says they did. Within the confines of the story the author is god, if they say someone felt something, then they did.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

“ One of my sweetest memories.”

There is the nub of the problem. Chris is now one her sweetest memories in life.

For that line alone, that little piece of her supposed thinking, Ellen needs to be tossed, brutally to the curb.

Ohio, truly is the king of reconciliations. He will always find a way to save the woman, no matter what. This story really was just so much bullshit.

I rated it previously 2/5 because it was so well written. It should be a 1/5.

I’ll leave it as 2/5, reluctantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, why take the cheating wife back? Love you say! Well, "love" did not stop from cheating in the first place. Love certainly didn't make her feel remorseful, guilty or ashamed that she cheated in the first place. She'd spent 23 years together with her husband but she states in the story that her sex with Chris are "One of her sweetest memories". Time together does not equate to a good relationship and certainly doesn't imply that the relationship should continue considering how the wife set a bomb off in the relationship by cheating. Basically, the husband was too afraid and lazy to walk away and start a new life without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wrap my head around just forgiving someone for intentionally hurting you like Dan's wife did, maybe that makes me small but if it does then I'd accept it gladly. At the very least have a revenge affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but the wife got off here really she fucks around d and then feels guilty really she destroid her part er for her ome time.amd then nothing oit of a bump on the head. Sorry but things would.have has to change never mi d the ongoing trust issues from the husband side.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Wow! Just another slut wfe with a husband making excuses for her and accepting her betrayal... Never happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

both of you are losers , divorce and move on ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Ohio has written the very model of the weak, needy, cuckish, low T husband character. Nothing is credible in this story. A normal man would divorce her...maybe eventually see her from time to time as a side chick...but under no circumstances would he stay married to her. The bit about looking longingly at some woman at a reception as somehow offsetting her fucking around was contemptible, as was his "civility" to the man that cucked him (how very "sophisticated", why it might even rise to the level of being "French"). If this weren't fiction, the cuck would live the rest of his life with a wife who regards him as an inferior lover, a comfortable companion, but an inferior lover. What a fucking great life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So...I like a lot of this author's work. But not this one. It's just not that realistic for this male MC that has been written here.

Just no way. I mean all of these stories are free...so it's not like i can really be too critical.

But in real life...no self respecting man...no matter how long and good the marriage has been is going to ever accept the fact that his wife blew up their marriage by having sex with her dream man. And by her own admission it was the absolute best sex she had ever had in her life.

No man gets past that. No man would ever accept that he has to compete with those "sweet memories" for the rest of his life no matter how comfortable their life together is.

It's just not possible for this MC the way he is written to accept. A man that was pre-disposed to and is turned on by his wife having sex with other men? OK. There are men out there that are like that.

But this guy was not that way at all.

I get what the author was trying to do. He was ttrying o write it in such a way that a reconciliation would be possible. Believable.

But this just misses. Sorry. Not buying that they'd ever even approach the same kind of relationship they ever had before. And is was absolutely and completely not plausible that he would agree to go back to Emily's deck party the next year and calmly shake hands with the Chris douchebag with his wife standing there. Unless it was to knee cap him with a telescoping club he could sneak into the party? And then after destroying his knee cap...give him 4 or 5 kicks to the balls while he was on the ground.

Then as the paramedics were loading up Chris and the cops were cuffing him? He could turn to his wife and say, "how about those dear sweet memories you'll cherish forever about Chris now honey? What do you say we skip Emily's deck party next year?"

I could only give this 2 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

same old sh*t near the end of page 1. Arthur says its up to Dan to move forward and start having sex again with Ellen. LOL, what bullsh*t. Yet Ellen explodes with rage if roles were reversed and after Dan had sex with Bridget. Typical BS it's always the man's fault. Now onto page 2 and 3 and perhaps another comment

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

NO deck parties at Emily's ever again!!!!!! Really, you're going to purposely associate with the guy who screwed your wife and caused a years' worth of serious heartache? Probably a lifetime of sad flashback memories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have to agree with those commenters saying the story's plot of reconciliation is unrealistic. That makes the fiction a bit too fantasy despite the quality writing. The wife still holds onto the notion that the lover was "incredible", tells the spouse that, and compares it to liking the spicy tuna roll vs. the octopus sushi roll? I seriously doubt that marriage wouldn't last long! Some faculty where I used to teach would divorce and see what else comes along. I actually know of at least one case where a faculty young wife had an affair with a grad student and ended up a single mom with two minors. I've been married almost 40 years and we always had an agreement that a lover meant divorce despite kids. We made the time together and especially at faculty and departmental parties. Calculating perhaps, but more realistic.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I actually had to read all 3 parts to decide on a "ranking vote". I'm happy they could stay together BUT for myself, she would have been kicked to the curb! The number of visits to the shrink, Arthur, I hope Dan had good insurance! Back in '99 it cost me $100.00/hr. with my shrink!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

I truly understand everything Dan has been through. Reading this was therapy to my soul.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous