All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 751 Comments (Page 7)
RobertaBobRobertaBobover 2 years ago

No. No. No. The only way the ending works is if at the party Dan pulls Chris aside out of earshot and smiles and shakes his hand and says, "Mate, I don't know what you think you were doing fucking a happily married woman. I am being civil to you now. I will be civil to you in the future. I am doing this for my wife, for my marriage. But be aware that I may get triggered by bad thoughts in the future. I may be able to deal with them, but you should know that I may not. There may come a day when you see me coming. I may be smiling. I may not be smiling. I might have an axe handle in my hand. I may have a gun. It might be in broad daylight. It might be in a dark alley. I am not saying that day will come. But I can't say that it won't. If I were you, I would transfer schools and never see either of us again. Cheers!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure how any sane person can think that Chris did nothing wrong. He slept with a married woman fully knowing the score. He's a parasite. Well written story though. A good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like how the therapist said he should have sex again and not care if the wife likes it or not. I agree. Use a condom, get your rocks off, and tell you are filing for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really shits me. She has never regretted her actions. Yes, she's remorseful and sorry but she still savors her night of cheating as a fond memory. And that bullshit of her finally feeling what he felt when he explained that he was fantasing about another women in therapy was a joke. Would have been better if he did sleep with her, atleast that would have made the reconciliation a bit more bearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a complex tale this is. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I found my wife had cheated.

I think my anger that she wanted more sex than she’d give me would totally ruin our relationship.

I’m not one that gets all the sex I want—she just doles it out when I demand it so if she had more to give & gave it to someone else I’d bail out.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio …why do u make ur males so totally worthless and gutless? She cheats…rubs it in his face about the sex and the first thing he tries is to justify why she may have done it? Man are there only wimp rap moles u had amongst your family males ( dad,grandpa, uncles) that u seem to gravitate towards this sort of male dom??

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

I liked it...but that is a real stretch. The author here does not provide a sufficient amount of material to permit the reader to properly suspend disbelief, The facts presented are fairly blatant The slut wife actively participates in a planned affair with a coworker. She has absolutely mind boggling sex with this guy...and simply cannot wait to continue to have sex with him again and again. Then hubby intervenes and pretty much forces her to confess the affair,. She is abjectly sorry...but cherishes the sexual encounter as the best she has ever experienced,. The husband cannot stand to even be in her presence and leaves to live elsewhere until he can get his psyche back in shape.

Thus far there are two fundamental breaks in "common sense" here and the author does not present/include any additional material that could serve as a foundation for the reader to suspend disbelief.

First problem is the core motivation of the wife. Her actions clearly show that she is a borderline sociopathic self absorbed slut whose actions demonstrate clearly that she does not love her husband unconditionally. In fact the cold calculated nature of the betrayal shows that secretly (actually not that secretly) she holds both her husband and her marriage in contempt. She demonstrates, by her direct actions, that she is willing to utterly sacrifice her marriage to satisfy her momentary impulse for a little strange She repents of getting caught...but at the same time cherishes the memory of the great sex of the affair...and frankly through part 1 and 2 fantasizes constantly of reengaging with the lover in conditions where she cannot be caught. This is a core condition, her sociopathic nature precludes trust, because she can and will betray given the proper future triggering conditions. In essence she is a sexual alcoholic.... and anyone knows that ALANON members always call themselves "recovering" alcoholics....because one slip can put them back into acting out. You cannot build ANY kind of safe place under these conditions because trust and fidelity have already been trashed Instead of the safe place called home, the marriage would metastasize into a prison camp of 'trust and constant verify" with the husband as warden.

Second issue is the fecklessness of the loving husband. Sorry, but no husband with any intestinal fortitude would welcome back a feckless slut like this woman, No the first action in the plan would be an immediate and decisive divorce. Yes it is a pain to "start-over;' Unfortunately one must recognize that the 25 years of loving marriage by her demonstrated actions were nothing more than an idealized fantasy...a paradise that has been lost. but which in reality never existed. In this case the null alternative, staying married, is an epic fail. You cannot fix something that has never existed; she has never unconditionally loved him as demonstrated by her feckless betrayal for a night of a little strange. This is so intuitively obvious that it is common sense. Thus, the husband's reconciliation actions do not make common sense...and the author fails the test of suspension of disbelief.

That is not saying the case cannot be made. It is instead saying that the author's presentation logic is so fundamentally flawed that the case is NOT made. Good read, even if it doesn't make sense 3 stars

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

It really is a piss poor story. My earlier comment stands

Scores deservedly 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter crap. You know why its crap as you wrote it. To quote Chandler Bing "where are all the men?"

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

why did you read it twice if you didn't like it @wargamer ?

go waste your time somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio is a fne writer but the story premise isn't credible. Some marriages are not worth saving. Like this one. Wife cooes about how superior a lover is than the husband? So hubby gets a therapist to work on himself? And then believes her further admissions? Actions do speak louder than words and her remorse was far too qualified. I would say his reasonable expectations were not met. End it and move on at least in this marriage or even to another campus. I taught college for many years, left an insufficiently remorseful spouse and did just that at 44. 20 years happier with a loving wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific story until the last paras. Forgive your wife, get over the hurt, not bashing the other man, but shaking hands and chatting to Chris, is just not within the realms of any normal husband.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I agree about the shaking hands. In that position, Chris would be in mortal danger. Deservedly so. And, I don't buy it that he can get over it. His wife, when she thinks about the best sex she ever had, doesn't think about him. And he'll always know it.....D

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

1* Does Ohio have the largest population of wimpy cucks in the USA? Survey says YES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shaking hands with the man who had a steamy affair with your wife and make a couple of minutes of polite conversation is such a manly thing to do. Only the "real men" would understand this, not the stupid anonymous macho men of the comment section. Thank you ohio for yet another "realistic" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hurt pride is so hard to get over. Glad they made it.

Shit happens, deal with it, decide and act and then move forward or you'll carry baggage for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t believe the character of Dan, everything he did was as though he WANTED to get over what she did and happily took on the responsibility to sort things out with her basically doing absolutely nothing to fix the situation or deal with his feelings and him “seeing” her intention in bed that night, I don’t believe he would do that. She is willing to do almost anything to make it up him, he made it clear he didn’t want to sleep in that bed again, there is no mention of her taking it upon herself to replace the bed, she is willing to do almost anything, what did she do? Almost nothing. BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* pathetic way to live as a wimp

GrephGrephabout 2 years ago

A good story that didn't follow the usual LW formulas. Some of the situations the characters were placed in were awkwardly written but the essence of what the author was trying to say was conveyed well enough.

A few of the scenarios could use a polish up, and in some I thought the sex scenes were unnecessary and detracted from the emotional sub text that the author was trying to portray especially in the second chapter they came across as awkward.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

would not go to the Deck Party. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From my experiences, the first thing that needs to be understood is how their genetic hand me downs had made them. Some persons are built that they cannot handle infidelity in any shape or form. Others are much more relaxed about it and others just cannot have any commitment to a marriage partner. Thus when it comes to situations like in this storey those with rigid nature to commitment would not be think of breaking their vows, even if it was given to them on a plate. Ellen, is a middle type of person, would break her vows if the circumstances would right. Having sex in the martial bed other than your spouse is the biggest heinous thing to do but Ellen just dismissed it. Thus Ellen in this storey is a written as a selfish person, she did not inform her husband of what she had done. Thus she is not sorry for her actions until is was levered out of her. Chris should have been informed to stay away from Ellen as he did not seem to think he did anything wrong. It takes two and Chris shows he had no thought of having sex with a married woman was wrong. They both went to the house so it was planned. Had I been Dan the bed would have been out of the window the second I found out. The accident I found was out of place to the ret of the story, but then again I have social issues so it may be me. I would have helped Ellen finding hr like that but it would not have influenced me to what I thought of her. Then again its not my storey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I normally prefer reconciliation endings but not here. She didn't deserve it. If you would have let him actually sleep with Bridget and she got to feel what he did instead of that pathetic imaginary affair and pain she felt then I maybe I could of brought the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Great story. Chris should have had to pay a price for his involvement with a married woman. He had to have known it was putting her 25 year marriage at risk and he didn’t care. He put all that on her as it was her decision to put it at risk. They were equally complacent in the cheating. Goes to show you the lacking of moral character that Chris displayed. A real good ass whipping would have been in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How "civilized." Bleh! The party and a polite chat with the douche bag who fucked his wife is a big bridge too far; that took this from maybe 4**** mainly for the writing to a 1*. He doesn't have to castrate the guy or sell him to a Mexican whorehouse, but declining the invitation so that neither of them have any contact with Chris is kind of the bare minimum to keep decent self-respect. That really ruined this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I believe Dan got over his hurt and anger because he diligently worked on it and worked it out... however, I do not for one minute believe Ellen has gotten over her lust for Chris because, she may have had some sincere remorse for what she did to Dan, but, she never fully worked on or out her feelings and lust for Chris... she is still highly susceptible to relapse.

zeuspmzeuspmabout 2 years ago

don't be bothered by negative comments. these people project their own insecurities on fictional tales.. that's why 'no forgiveness' motto. this was by far your best writing dude.. cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are some stories on Literotica that I wish everyone could read and understand. This is one such. So many fantastic insights into to human nature, self-awareness.

The loss of Ohio is a great loss for Literotica.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Ahh the anonymous cucks are posting again.

I appreciate them taking the time from sucking the other man's cum out of their wives asses to post.

Raising other men's children takes a lot of time and effort too.

So glad they have time to talk about the superiority of their manhood.

Don't worry cucks, we won't let you down as we drill your wives into your own mattresses and appreciate the handshake you give us and the polite conversation afterwards.

You're so civilized.🤣

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Why the hell would she stay with pathetic, wimpy, unsatisfying Dan, when she had Chris who gave her the best sex and there was undoubted chemistry between them …. Another author who lets the line out too far and then tries to unsuccessfully fabricate a reconciliation scenario … which didn’t cut it at all - the disconnect between chapters 1 , 2 and 3 is beyond comprehension

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another paean to the joys of cuckoldry. I did read the whole thing hoping for a different theme, so my mistake. 1* because there no minuses to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Chez Marcel example is off. It would have blown up in her face. People definitely compare foods, and that’s why people have preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous story.

The description of their first time having sex together again is pathetic.

I don't think...after hearing about how "amazing" the sex with Chris was...thwtni could have touched her again in again in sexual way ever again. Let alone endure the pity sex she was throwing at him. He was sleeping in the same bed she fucked Chris in? He was trying to fuck her in the same place she had the most amazing sex of her life with a younger man? He ends up crying?

Hahahaha...pathetic.

I don't know why...but this story...the reconciliation just doesn't seem genuine. Or real.

I doubt this man could ever get past this betrayal from a woman he was so I love with. So close with. Had such an open and honest relationship with. And her cheating had to be like a literal stab in the heart by a jagged knife.

In real life I doubt there is any way to come back from this utter betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Classic Ohio. Well written bit questionable premise. A marriage is in part a social affair. When a partner cheats with a friend or family, then its more than just a sexuial betrayal, but a deeply personal public insuilt. Much worse than an anonymous stranger. Not sure how that could ever be forgivable because people connected to you know its is an insult- a sign of great social disrespect. I saw something similar to this with faculty friends where the wife slept around and it really did effect the spouses work life. He had to not only divorce but leave to another college ultimately. Was it "just his pride" or that it always made social relations more awkward going forward? Betrayals with friends or family hurt more than just a couple. The husband character here was way to self-effacing for respect. Who would want such a marriage? Not me.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Too much sex. Sex does not make the story. The story is about relationships and cause and effect in those relationship and how people relate to to the relationship or how they rationalize there own feelings on how they relate to it, make sense? Some of these stories preach one and done and BTB others go the forgiveness route. Each us need need to look into our selves and determine how we would handle our relationship with a cheating spouse. I believe a married couple needs to sit down and communicate with each other before marriage. Then you need to communicate with your partner, tell them what you want and what you expect and you and your partner need to be completely honest with each other, no lies, no secrets complete honesty. You are partners in everything you make decisions together period! FIN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The therapist had it wrong unless he was just trying to massage the affair. One partner clearly valued the other more than the other despite the assertions very clearly. Who would forgive in those circumstances? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story's too long. She cheats with this younger guy and wants to do it again, but won't fearing her husband will leave her. Since this happened behind his back, just how does he know that she's not doing it again... or will in the future when the dust settles & she feels secure? The husband seems insecure & on the weak side. His crying - WTF?? She did him wrong and HE'S crying, feeling a bit inadequate?

The therapist seemed as unreal as the last part of the story - reconciliation & him stating that he can actually talk to Chris for a bit. Seriously? This just doesn't happen, unless the guy's a wannabe cuck. Dan needs a straight talk with his wife to begin settling things, one way or the other. This doesn't seem to happen too much. His setup with Chris coming over to the house was just outrageous...ly bad.

If he wanted to, in the end, go to that party, he should make sure that he tells the host to tell Chris to stay the fuck away from not only him, but his wife. Too long, too disappointed, too much BS. 1 star

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Not even close to reality, RAAC at any cost just does not work for me, I like reconciliation if it’s deserved, I just don’t think it was here.⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, and very well written. Given the way Dan's character was developed, I can understand him reconciling. However, the part of him saying he would shake Chris' hand is beyond what the character would credibly be expected to do. Still 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

You need to add story TAGS ie: cuckold, RAAC, cheating wife.

Not just no, BUT HELL NO to ever shaking hands, or being civil to the ASSHOLE, or ever associating with anyone who is currently friends with the ASSHOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that becoming a marriage counsellor is a great profession! You make a ton of money feeding couples bullshit and actually

Making them talk to each other…which they could have done on their own!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Degenerate and imbecilic. I can't score this low enough often enough.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

He came to his senses and made the right decision. I gave the first two chapters a three, because I was unsure, but this one gets a five.

JackDancerJackDanceralmost 2 years ago

Following on with some of the other comments below. I don't think she would have allowed them to go to the party at the end, even with him saying it was okay. I don't think she would want to put him in that position. That said, really good story. Adding to my favorites list. Well done!

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

shake hands?, They used his bed? Hell no. The mc has no self respect, just a wuss. Typical Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Attending the party is a ridiculous idea. If they attend, they are simply too stupid to remain married. They need to go out of town and do something totally new for them. "Unfortunately, we can't make it. We're going to be out of town for the weekend," is all the explanation anyone would need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did a wonderful job of man subtle man hating in this story. she cheats, and he is guilt by thought association. You turned him into a cuckold and wimp so easily and quickly under the guise of therapy. She's a slut and he's blames himself because you conveniently wrote Bridget into the story so his wife could whore around on him and he'd carry all the burden. Not sure why you insisted on making this man such a pussy but no honest loving husband would put up with her shit, no matter what. Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dan is a stupid desperate cuck....he'll shake his wife's lovers hand....CUCKADOODLEDOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Foregiveness, stupidity by any other name. Just gives the wrong doer another chance to kick you in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I of course understand that this story is fiction, however I do think that the author of this story must be a blue or green hair liberal democrat feminist closet gay LOL. A real man would never act like this in real life. I said a real man because I know that there are many people out there who are not real men. I knew a guy who was married and had two children however when he was younger he was gay and had boyfriends. He caught his wife giving a blowjob to a guy in the bathroom at a party and he decided to forgive her because she claimed she was drunk. See what I mean? he was actually a closet gay just like the author of this story. A real man would have gotten even with the cheating bitch and made her suffer as much as he did or a lot worse. Maybe if he really want's to stay with her, he could have proposed that they get divorced, burn her wedding dress and the wedding photo album, take away her wedding ring too, and maybe after that they can both stay together if they both want to but only as fuck friends, in real life she's not worthy to be the wife of a good man. That way he would no longer be humiliated by being a cuckold, he would simply be a man fucking his ex wife and she would be the disgraced divorcee. A man who has no pride is worthless. Note to the author, you have the right to your opinion just like everyone else, just know that I find your existence offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good writing but really, shake Chris's hand? The guy that gave his his wife the GREATEST sex of her life. Shell always be remembering that better sex and more than likely seek it again at some point.

How about Dan let's Ellen know he's planning on using his free pass her cheating gave him. He'll be looking for the Greatest Sex of his life with some luscious woman in the future. " Don't worry hun, I'll tell you all about it"

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

OHIO you really are a stinking piece of shit and this cucklovers fantasy is nothing but pure BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex and companionship are mutually reinforcing cornerstones of lasting contented marriages, especially post-child-rearing. The truth is that there may always be someone a spouse is attracted to, but the whole idea of a trusted partner is to know this and avoid putting yourself in that compromising position. It's called judgement, and the partner is really trusting in his/her judgement expressed as fidelity. Sexual flings undermine that cornerstone of companionship, and put the other spouse in an untenable position when they realize that they cannot trust the veracity of the partner's attraction any longer. So, its perfectly reasonable if the betrayed spouse is young enough to divorce and move on to find that trustworthy companionship again. That is, unless there is too much baggage like minor children or too much joint history at risk.

The best Literotica authors explore these themes as character studies and Ohio is a good example. His story here is actually a feasible character study, and particularly the resolution of an intractable situation because fate intervened as an accident which forced the couple into revisiting their missed companionship. It almost seemed believable. So the question every husband would ask reading this story is 'Would I take her back?'. I am not so sure. As a younger man up into my 40s, sex was a more important component of martial companionship and the idea of the wife 'getting off' with me as a human masturbatory device for some young stud would probably wreck it. At that time of life, I would NOT have taken her back, and moved on as young enough to find new companionship. But 20+ years on in my mid 60s, I probably would stay in the marriage if the companionship could be repaired, particularly if the sexual part had naturally declined.

Ohio- the author- captured the essence of this dilemma very well. Even the shaking the guy's hand later particularly if it was never acknowledged that the offended spouse knew about his transgression. "Pride" only becomes involved if and when a transgression becomes public and ones spousal standing becomes a subject of debate in that wider social circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful love story. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I don't really think that much about sex with Chris anymore" okay am I the only man here to pick up on this line? lol WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story. People being, by turns, weak, foolish, angry, courageous and ultimately mature and loving. Therapeutic for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lived through an exwife making me a cuck, unknowingly, and Ive totally forgiven her, it took years. But shake the hand of the bastard that knowingly fucked my wife? Oh hell no, never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. Five stars for sure!!! Dan and Ellen had to fall in love with each other again. Ellen came to realize how deeply she hurt Dan. Their trust was building, and they have returned to having sex regularly. Ellen got over her wanting to have sex with Chris, and Dan was making love to his wife instead of trying to compete with Chris and how Chris made Ellen feel.

Ellen has accepted responsibility for the damage she has done to their marriage and the fear of losing her marriage has given her the added strength to resist Chris’s interest in continuing their affair. As the story ends, there is a real test on the horizon with Dan and Ellen planning to attend the deck party as they both know that Chris will be at the party but I think this will be a pass on Ellen’s part and she will resist the temptation to return to the affair and Dan will have the strength not to cause a scene at the deck party. Great story!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A good finish for a change, not everyone has to dump the bitch as they say, no I,m sure most people get over it somehow, does it ever really get back to normal? Maybe not but maybe.

I thought you were very good in setting this out, lots of real feelings nobody having to be rich and doing silly things to each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Massage to the author of this story: Are you paid by the magazine "cosmopolitan"? The reason I ask is that this women's magazine has an agenda to turn women into whores by telling them that it's ok to cheat on their husbands. Well, you ( the author ) are telling men ( the readers of your garbage ), that it's ok to be a cuckold. The agenda and propaganda of "cosmopolitan" is only a money making scam. What's your motivation? Are you even married? Or are you gay? If you are gay please don't write about things concerning straight married men and don't tell them how they should feel and act concerning a cheating wife. You seem to be a very delicate and emotional person, in other words you seem to be gay. Note to all straight men: Be proud of who you are. Our gender is covertly under attack under the guise of virtue and morality, however there is nothing virtuous or moral about a married woman who decides to go to bed with another man. In a successful marriage the planes must be even for things to work well. When a man forgives a cheating wife without any consequences ( like this story ) he is admitting that she has all the power and can do whatever she wants. For some men this is true because the woman they married has more value than the man, but this is not the case for all men. Some of us actually have self respect. Some women think that because they are beautiful they have a lot of value, however this notion is false. The value of a woman ( from a husband's perspective ) comes from her loyalty to her marriage. No woman who loves her husband and her marriage could ever commit adultery.

Please stop peddling your " Man hating, feminist, leftist, immoral and disgusting" ideas. I hope you don't have any sons and if you do I pity them because you'll turn them into wimps without self respect. You'll probably turn your daughters into whores too. All in all, you thoroughly disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan is a wimp and cuck. His wife thinks with her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohio certainly reinforces his "cheating WHORE wife Apologist / RAAC" agenda with this pathetic attempt to champion the "CUCK" lifestyle! Fortunately the majority of the readers on this site not only don't condone his degenerate view that adultery committed by the wife is acceptable in a marriage but in fact have literally voiced their displeasure by giving this "wimp ass male bashing" tale the score it deserves .... and it succeeded!

How so you ask???

Check Ohio's last posting (Can't Believe How Fast It Happened / Loving Wives - 03/19/20)!

Good riddance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has all the hallmarks of a good RAAC story.

Right from the get go the wife is portrayed as a nice person who made a one time mistake. She is not an evil shrew. Nor is she a slut, or the town bike. She did confess to her husband. She never tried to put him down. She didn't try to justify or minimalize the wrong that she had done. She made every valid attempt at both not escalating the conflict, and also at trying genuinely to keep everything calm.

And yet, for some reason I am still disappointed that it is an RAAC story.

I guess it is the same as most stories about how a fallen wife gets back into her husbands good books. One toe at a time. First the little toe, then the next and the next. Soon you have one foot in, and then the other, then the legs, then the body. And hey presto the very thing that the dumb hubby did not want to happen has happened and he is left trying to figure out how it happened, where did he go wrong.

Nor do I appreciate this over very much over used hospital reconciliation theme. If she was a cheater whom he could not trust before the accident, then just falling over isn't going to alter any of that. He had good cause to doubt her and mistrust her before the accident. He still has exactly the same reasons to doubt and mistrust her after the accident. Nothing changed. They were both still the same people in the same relationship after the accident.

It was good to see the inner workings of their minds instead of just a boring shallow bullet point list of their actions. It certainly added a depth to the characters for the readers. It just did not add any depth of character to either of the loser MC's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Right up to the point where Dan says he would shake Chris' hand and make polite conversation. Bullshit. I understand Ellen was the instigator, but Chris could have backed off from the advances of a married woman. If i was Dan, i would have sought out and decked that fucker Chris well before that, so when seeing him at Emily's party, bygones would be bygones. Maybe.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

addressed complicated feelings in all their complexity, no oversimplification but a couple working out a big problem over a fair amount of time. Honest realistic dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Lord. You gonna give the guy who cucked you a blowjob too?!!

This was appalling.

1*

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh I love how completely fucked up this author is I wonder how many Guys this fucking cunt has fucked behind her husband's back? Because guaranteed this fucking bitch is a Chick😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right up there in the running for Worst Story in History. Even skimming it was quite painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story until the very end. "I can shake his hand and make polite conversation". Man, that's so Iame. There's no reason to go that extra mile at the end to make him into a total wimp. And that's what it is, forgive and forget fine go with that. But talking with her about how he's ready to.....? What's the purpose, to show he's enlightened, or that he's truly over it and offering grace? I just don't see that mentality fitting in anything other than a cuck or cuck in the making story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, I would have left her for good. Not an ego matter, but a matter of trust. Being characterized as just another menu item wouldn't work for me. OR for that matter, many other spouses formerly devoted to a martial partner. Simply put, how could one ever believe that person again? Is it different for men vs. women? I think so if they are both relatively young, but suspect it becomes less so as spouses become older and companionship grows stronger. My wife died of cancer after 43 years of marriage, and her female friends became my boon companions even though also married, having known both her and I well. Ohio captures the marriage dynamics very well.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

It seems there are quite a few authors here that have to rely on that often used plot device to get the seemingly beyond reconciliation couple back together by having one of them have an accident and end up in hospital only being able to recover through the ministrations of their loving spouse. Yawn snooze yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure exactly why you drug this turd out so long, but I'm guessing it was intended to wear the readers down to the point they would be happy with any ending, even one as pathetic as this one, just to have it over. Well, congratulations! This story was such a long fucking mess, I'm happy it's over. Granted, I was skimming it by the end because you made it pretty clear early that you weren't going to give it a decent ending, but I didn't want to just stop in case you weren't that pathetic and had a twist ending to redeem it.

PS: You can change POV without repeating a ton of crap that we already read. We understand that both characters were there when they were talking to each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Words fail me...The author too, I think

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One problem she was never totally honest with Dan about her time with Chris. She spun it in her favor.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Not a short story. Drags the reader through some dull material and then repeats it from a different view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Dragged way to long. So what he had Desires for another married woman, he never acted on them. What man or women doesn't have desires or dreams of being with other partners, in normal and probably more normal for men to have them. But your not Guilty Until you act on them! So in the long run of the story, he just excepted the fact that he was a cuckold. Want Loser of a husband doesn't do anything to the man that took and used his married wife? So good old Chris got off Scott free after fucking his wife. That really makes him a number one cuckold. But he got to his marriage to the cheating bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was not enough to make the cuckolded husband forgive his slut of a wife. He had to meet the man who fucked his slut of a wife and congratulate him for making a cuck out of him. Bravo! That's a great "realistic" story!!

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I haven't read all the comments as there are just so many, but I am amazed at how vitriolic many of the comments of the sample I read were. More so than any other story I have read. Ohio obviously touched on something very powerful and primeval. I will let others think about that.

As a psychotherapist I was highly impressed by Ohio's skill and ability to portray the very powerful emotions of both parties, their struggle to rebuild their relationship and also his descriptions of their sex. There are very few authors who can write about sex convincingly and Ohio is up there with the best of them.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that is a disgusting WACC, RAAC story. To the psychotherapist you’re even nuttier than your clients if you don’t under stand the vitriol. Having faced similar temptations no I didn’t given in just like Dan. So poor cuck Dan though mortally superior is sexually inferior to his slut wife and always will be. The only way to regain some self respect was to go find Bridget and fucker - for a week. Oh, and in his marital bed. What is good for the goose is just as good, sometimes even better, for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't help but to wonder how a husband gets past the knowledge that his wife of all those years had her best sexual experience with someone she cheated on him with. I know it would ruin, for me, any future sex with my wife. Making love would never happen again. Maybe a grudge fuck but never with any love. How can a relationship like the one in this story ever survive that? The damage is too great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF? Dan and Ellen's marriage survives. Ok. But Chris getting off scott-free? Bullshit. He knew Ellen was married and could gave been a better man and backed off. But he fucks her without consequences? And Dan is ok to shake his hand if they bump into each other at a cookout? Please. I'd punch that fucker with every ounce of my being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about a strong, brought from the ground punch right where the jaw line meets the skull. A heel stomp to the balls and then light his crotch on fire I certainly feel better now..eh...As for the story...Why so much lust and what is missing. Maybe Danny should have been more spontaneous and less of a planner...at least at times...My opinion is I could not rest till Chris paid a very steep price.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, but I truly wonder -in reality- if the MC would be able to shake the hand of the guy that screwed his wife. Where I live, that wouldn’t happen.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

The only part that I don't think I'd be ever able to reconcile is that it was this mond blowing best all time sex she had, and even though he sensed that, she never came out and told him it. Still I think me having that knowledge would have me acting like Dan and be poisoning me against her, and we'd split. I couldn't live with being second best in her eyes to some pipsqueak.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Ultimately, unsatisfactory. They will end up estranged if not divorced. He is walking wounded. They are just one hot flash from a repeat of her performance with another man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This wife clearly had no respect for her husband. "Chris.... We'll always have those special memories" (paraphrasal). So any reconciliation is based on a continued deception on her part. The husband was rightfully suspicious but still too trusting. Must be Ohio's take on February Suck's wife Linda? She made him a chump by her actions and he was portrayed a fool.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gotta laugh. Men are just so fucking stupid! I oughta know, because I am one too!

The point being, the comments and the story completely miss one important reality that would put things in a much clearer perspective.

If you think of sex with your wife (GF, lover, whatever) as a competition, then you will always lose! Face the reality here - very, very few of us men would ever be rated by ANY woman as THE BEST lover in the world! In fact, I'm quite sure not only that all of us here don't rate as THE BEST, but I'm equally positive none of us here even rate as SECOND or THIRD BEST LOVER! Or even for that matter, as realistically placing any better than number 25 of the top 25 best lovers in any given bar or lounge in the city! And even then only because there are only 24 other straight guys in the bar when the survey was done.

Point being, your current wife/gf/fianceé/lover has experienced at least one BEST LOVER better than you`ll ever be even BEFORE she ever met you. And yet, she's still fallen for you, loves you, fucks you and enjoys it, and even married you.

CONCLUSION: You already can't measure up to someone who has already fucked your woman before you.

COROLLARY: If your woman cheats on you, it's a very high probability that the guy she fucked was a better fucker/lover than you can ever hope to be. Even if only because he has an 8-inch dick (and you don't). If she hasn't already left you for this new lover, she's not going to. AND, SHE'S NOT GONNA COMPARE YOU TO HIM.

The final reality here, is if it is/was her only affair, it's very likely a dumb mistake on her part - and likely one she regrets and wishes she could take it back. Just think of it as one of her sex toys before she married you - and forget about it.

But if it's her 2nd or God forbid her 3rd (or greater) affair, your marriage is pretty well over and you might as well flush it away.

And really, most women leave a marriage not because she wants to be with somebody who rings her bells better, but because you've become a disappointing fat, ignorant, intolerant, smelly, loud-mouthed, beer-swilling pig of a man that even your flea-infested dog runs away from.

LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Forgiveness is always possible when there is sincere regret and remorse and love. However, she didn't lose anything, she didn't feel humiliated, she didn't have to give something up. There was no atonement, there is an imbalance in this situation that no rational man could possibly accept. I for one could forgive a cheating wife but only once I have seen her suffer so much that I actually feel sorry for her. Her pain must be real and it must be so great that I couldn't stay angry with her. I wouldn't get mad, I would get even, I'm sorry, I just lied, I wouldn't get even, what I would do would be 100 times greater than her cheating, and then and only then seeing her completely destroyed, I would be able to forgive her. She would be taught a lesson she would never forget, and those times when she thinks about her "Sweetest memory" would only make her throw up. The author who wrote this is a wimp and has no self respect, probably some gay man. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that the writer is a woman impersonating a man lol. Fuck you Ohio

JTassJTass11 months ago

Not up to Ohio's usually excellent standards IMHO.

3.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not buying this story. He gave up...just gave up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unbelievable. MAYBE one out of a hundred reconciliation’s work out but it probably higher. He or she did it once or more times so how can you ever truly believe they won’t again? I would rather have a broken heart for a while and get over it than always wonders every time a situation would arise causing a doubt. LM

PraetusPraetus10 months ago

If he'd heard their last conversation I imagine he'd have binned off reconciliation. That idea that she will treasure it is... The worst. It gets mentioned elsewhere about having to compete with that. She's not that remorseful, she gets to keep her sordid little memory.

Yeah later on she admits she doesn't think about it, because how many of us really recall specific things in any detail save for trauma. But the fact she WANTS to... She shouldn't have allowed Chris in the house AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another stupid RAAC based on a weak cuckish husband. The bit at the end when he is ever so civil and polite to the bastard is cringe worthy. Wtf is wrong with this author?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the kids gone he's a wimp. He should have took everything the week she was at her sister's mortgage the house sold her car and all the furniture took out credit cards in her name and maxed them out. Then went to some tropical island and made a new life for himself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t mind a RAAC story but there is one major flaw I couldn’t overcome. When he tested her, so failed. Understandable, she didn’t have sex with Chris the second time, BUT, she knew her marriage was on the line. She invited him in and visited for 1 hour and 45 minutes? Why not turn him away? That’s the most reasonable response. Or a 15-30 conversation? Acceptable. But she cared so much about Chris that she felt he “deserved” her time?

That broke the story for me. However, it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She didn't fail the second test. She passed it. Talking to the guy was it some sort of sin. If anything talking to him for so long without wanting to jump his bones, not getting wet, not being chemically overpowered with her lust, meant she was done with Chris. Yes if she was single she would have bedded him. But she wasn't close to giving in and the limerence that she experienced the first time had past. Yo her he was an attractive guy, that desired her but she in no way was going to give into temptation and hurt her marriage. Heck she wasn't even that interested. While she admitted the sex was great, she also admitted the second time probably would be less so. Chris didn't believe that but he hadn't experienced a limerence. For her the wave had passed on by. If anything I woukd wager so.e of the hot sex she had with her husband later was as good or better than anything she would have with Chris, even ignoring she would be beset by guilt and grief. After the first time of cosmic sex, clearly heightened by her obsessive attraction and limerence with Chris, who objectively wasn't that attractive, just perfect so ehow for her, probably implying a chemical /pheromone overload of some type plus the few weeks of her Fata sizing until she got Chris into bed, making for explosive fireworks, she planned to repeat liberally with Chris. But hubby asked his question, she got guilty, and when confronted what was wrong, she confessed, knowing that she wkukd.never be with Chris again. That means something. Not the second time how Chris is saying if your marriage doesn't work out, I woukd like to see you again, and she really isn't interested. She says she will always remember that night, but sorry people, newsflash: the memories of orgasms and their quality fades over time. We are robots with sensors to quantitatively measure orgasms. We are emotional / chemical computers. Orgasm intensities fade. Feelings and love persist. Notice as time went on, she didn't really think of her time with Chris anymore, and if she did it was.more about thr pain she caused her husband and how she almost.lost her marriage. Their own sex life resuscitated over time. Clearly hubby put more into it as he always feels the shadows of comparison. And the one f$ck session clearly had her going. A lot. It will never be as good as her first time with Chris. It isn't possible. Using the chemcial coomputer analogy, her operating system got hacked and she went temporarily insane with lust for a few weeks until it culminated in cosmic sex. Cannot compete with that. What's the point? But all the experiences of her confession and the painful aftermath, meant she (unknowingly) upgrade her firewall, and Chris will a desirable younger man, no.longer could hack her chemical computer. What Dan has is the ability to push her emotional buttons. And it took time but eventually reconciling, he did just that. No hacking, just knows her so well. She hurt him badly. It was a bad betrayal for a one night stand. But as strong as the limerence was and how cosmic the sex (remember Chris had a thinner penis of the same length, but she was so entranced she thought it was perfect and beautiful, he could have been 4 inches long and in her state of unquantifiable lust, she would have still had cosmic sex with him; orgasms are in the mind primarily), the memory of the sex faded with time and the limerence was gone. Almost entirely because of her confession and thr pain she caused him and how close her marriage was to ruin. Reasoning overpowered lust. She didn't even lust for Chris remotely the same way anymore. It wasn't close. He was now just like any other attractive (to her), younger guy who hit on her at school, well except she had sex with him, and the memory of their time together, but the point is she was in no danger anymore of cheating on ger husband. Was a done deal. So yeah in that way she unequivocally passed. When hubby came in all in a mania searching for evidence, he found none. It was obvious nothing happened. The fact that she could be with Chris so long and nothing happened, means she more than passed the test, and this will.never happen again. Her operating system was now inoculated to outside threats. Limerence is a powerful thing. Dan did not experience a llmerence with Bridget. He was attracted to her and had a powerful fantasy for some time. Many husbands act on those and have an affair if it gets that far. The primary reason for men to have extramarital affairs is the "hotness" factor and the impulse to have what they think.will be hot sex. Instead he fantasized about Bridget while wifey reaped the benefits being screwed up.and down the walls for a couple months. So while it maybe helped frame the situation, his chemical computer wasn't hacked and he stayed true yo his marriage vows. It is probably why he asked his innocent question, years later. Honestly this was not a RAAC. No kids involved. No worries about assets. No long jittery of misdeeds. Instead of being drunk, she was in the thrall of a limerence. It was still a one night, errr afternoon, stand. Hurtful as all get out. But she passed the test. She owned up to what she did. She confessed. She tried everything she could to get past Chris and make it up yo her husband. And she did. He had a long torturous journey through his pain. Her sister Diane was dead on. The getting back together was really in her husband's court s d not a lot she could do. Her attraction to Chris was another thing and her control. And she passed unequivocally. She even surprised herself that she had no tingles, no yearnings no wetness, nothing. Her body finally caught up to her conscious mind. Was a dangerous ploy by her husband, buy it paid off. Really if you knew it was a one time thing under a perfect storm of circumstances, and your spouse wad absolutely distraught and knew they caused you immense pain, confessed to it, owned it, was almost absurdly contrite and repentant, after all of that you think she should still be kicked to the curb after 23 years of marriage and 25 years of being together, with two grown up kids? Really? If that is true then you are either a lucky (or cursed) person who sees everything in absolute black and white, and their can never be reconciliation. About the only story that comes to mind where the wife (and then ex wife) does more after her one time stand (yes only once if you read the subsequent story carefully) is "A Might Pen" and its sequel by RhettBratt. Very few loving wives go to the wall as completely as Ellen in this story. Compare to the entitled slut Linda in February Sucks. No comparison! This is not a RAAC. Not like the original FS. This was an emotional and well written reconciliation. Good story. Unlike some other duds of a reconciliation by the same author such as "Looking Right at It" or the worst "House of Cards" also by Ohio. "House of Cards" is just an epically surreal, maudlin, soap opera RAAC of absolutely crazy proportions. Yikes! Well written but after 10 chapters was left with "what the heck did I read?" and "why did I waste my time?". Sigh.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

“ he said that it was unlikely she had a concussion.” I don’t think so. If you are knocked unconscious, it was because of a concussion. In any case, he should have taken her to the ER right away. Let the professionals check her out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your story, your choice. Turns my stomach, though.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous