All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 16'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Priceless :)

Outstanding ^_^ that's all i can say :D

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant story, brilliantly executed. Keep them coming!

malay_malemalay_malealmost 17 years ago
Tantalizing!!

Have never been disappointed with the series! Been looking forward to each sequel... Go bambigirl44!! Go!!

malay_malemalay_malealmost 17 years ago
Tantalizing!!

Have never been disappointed with the series! Been looking forward to each sequel... Go bambigirl44!! Go!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rolling again

Great chapter. Getting Alson involved was a good move. Bit of variety. Danger of Mandy getting routine but this gives a variation. Real good series. well donew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Read This!

Great Return. You are well worth the wait. Great series, and thankyou for the Lingerie. It makes the series all the more provocative. Looking forward to much more. Hoping Mandy will be forced to dress up in lingerie for the old man as well.

You may have the top series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Which is the better series?

banbigirl44's 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed' or GrantLee's 'Julie's Mistake' ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh my !!!

These sories just keep me wet ..can not wait for the old man to be suckling hard at her tits...

Love your series..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn fine writing!

Love the idea of such a hot girl and dirty old men. Same with a hot girl in such gross situations. Mandy should visit a special needs home or something now. You are a great writer and hit the nail on the head with this series. Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lingerie

Love the lingerie. Spices everything up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant addition to the series

Doing a great job Bambigirl44, I wait with anticipation for the next installment. The way that you link more characters into Mandy's circle prevents the story from becoming boring-keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bathing suit

I dont like the involvement of the mother but i really love the stories. Cant you have Mandy do some old bloke in an swimming pool or at the beach or something. I would love to read a story of her in a bathing suit. Not a bikini, but a very tight bathing suit:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More many on high heels please

Cant you just make her do more tasks. In the carehome, in the school of Peter...al dressed up in several outfits. Maybe even dress-up like a cheap whore so she must earn money for Peter. I also likes the idea metioned earlier of Mandy in a bathingsuit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More foreplay like Chap 5.

Make her do more stuff like bending over windows, so they can see her underwear and stuff. That is brilliant, and adds dimension to your writing, unmeasurable.

I am sure you agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!!

But but but.... I'm getting withdrawl symptoms here :)... next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!

The story that keeps on giving! Excellent story lines and new characters! More! More! and More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next Chapter

Its been a month. When's the next Chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please !!!!

... put us out of our misery .. it has been over a month ... I am dying to see the sickly grandfather attached to her tits ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding

How about having Mandy and her mother doin volunteer work at a Homeless shelter and having a run in with the bum and his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Boobies...

Just wanted to pick up on the bra size that keeps getting mentioned. I can understand HH as that's a good, big size but 40?!?! That would mean she was massive around the back, that size is in quite fat people if I'm honest...and she isn't described like that! (Sorry work in lingerie, Im obsessed!)

But great story, you have a really good skill for narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous