And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne lied to her husband that a friend needed her. She named Pam, a woman who had just recently been widowed and owed her a couple of favors. She left her family at supper. She went to her bedroom and put on a simple dress, but she stuffed her perfume, hot lingerie and make up stuff in a sports bag.

She told Steve and Svenia to bring the younger kids to bed and said she wooed clean up when she got back.

Yvonne drove out of town and parked her car off the highway. She lit a blunt and called Pam, to make sure her alibi was water tight.

"Where are you really going?" Pam asked, smelling a juicy, naughty scandalous story.

"Its better if you don't know."

"Come on, don't be unfair Yvonne. You know I am a widow, pass it around. Don't hold out."

"We will see. But just in case Steve calls, say I just left to pick up some groceries and and then call me instantly. I will drop around soon, alright? Thanks."

She knew Pam wouldn't betray her. Even in small, good, clean and wholesome Jericho, there were always a few affairs happening. And most women kept their mouths shut, so did the men. Of course, Pam didn't suspect she was fucking a black man. That just didn't happen in Jericho.

Yvonne then changed quickly into a short skirt and a tiny shirt that tied at the front. She didn't bother with a bra and exchanged her cotton panties for a tiny, silk g-string.

She drove her guilt into the back of her mind and smoked on a fat blunt as she drove around the town and approached the other side of the tracks over a dust road. Her excitement and the itch in her dripping pussy were so intense as she reached Rachel's house, she found Josh's truck parked at the front. She drove in and parked at the back of the house, out of sight. Then she walked in quietly in through the back door. She heard soft music as she entered the living room. The room was deserted, but Josh and Rachel's clothes lay scattered on the floor. Yvonne had a sinking feeling in her gut as she saw the half open door to Rachel's bedroom, and could hear soft moans of a male and a female voice.

"Over here Yvonne. Come in..." she heard Josh's voice.

On heavy legs, Yvonne walked to the bedroom. The room was softly lit and incense was burning. Her jaw dropped to the floor as she found Rachel bending over on the bed, ass naked, with her face down, her big, round brown ass up. Josh was standing behind Rachel, ass naked. He had one foot on the bed, both his hands in Rachel's round cheeks, and his big, hard, jet black cock was sliding in and out of Rachel's stretched brown pussy.

Josh and Rachel smiled at Yvonne as she stood there, her legs wobbly, her face pale, her breath locked in her chest. Yvonne felt a sharp pain in her chest, like Josh was not her lover, but her husband, whom she loved with all her heart and had caught cheating on her. She wailed in anguish as both smiled at her, while Josh fucked Rachel in slow, deep strokes and she rolled her big, brown ass and moaned.

"Josh! What's going on," Yvonne wailed.

"What does it look like, bitch? We fucking, whore!" Rachel retorted and they both chuckled.

"I am not talking to you, you stupid black whore!" Yvonne snarled, feeling a searing, jealous inspired rage and hatred towards Rachel.

"Watch your tongue you stupid white whore! Sneaking over the tracks to come and get a black cock, huh! I'll kick you out my fucking house and send you back home with an itching cunt, if you talk shit, you stupid white trash!" Rachel sneered, but she wasn't really angry. Yvonne suspected that she was amusing herself. "Fuck it deep inside me Josh, ohhhhh!" she smiled at Yvonne. So did Josh. Yvonne had a feeling they were mocking her. She went livid.

Yvonne gave an animal snarl that surprised her and dropped her handbag. She ran at the two lovers, feeling and incensing rage. She wanted to kill Rachel with her own bare hands. Rachel rolled away from Josh, leaving his big dick rearing in the air, covered in her juices. Yvonne tried to jump on the bed to attack her, but Josh grabbed her by the hair and caught her arm, twisting it behind her back. She yelped from the pain.

"Let me go, you asshole. Is this why the fuck you called me over!" she snarled.

"No, I called you over to fuck you!" Josh forced her down on her knees.

"Suck my dick Yvonne, and taste Rachel's pussy off it."

"No!" Yvonne gasped, glaring at the hard cock which was shiny from Racel's juices. "I wont! Lemme go! I wanna go home!"

"Bitch, you aint going nowhere. You on the wrong side of the tracks. Pick up that cock right now and lick it! I wont say it twice!" Josh growled.

Yvonne whimpered and picked it up as if it was poisonous. She looked up and both Josh and Rachel were looking at her. Rachel was amused, but Josh had an animal snarl.

"Do it, Yvonne. Right fucking now. I am not saying this again."

Yvonne started licking it. She ran her tongue up the shaft and tasted Rachel's cunt. It was similar to hers, yet not alike.

"Yes bitch! Lick it like a lolly and taste that black pussy! Do it!" Josh yanked impatiently on her hair. Yvonne sighed and started licking it in earnest, rubbing the shaft along the flat of her tongue. Josh made her lick it clean and then wrap her tongue around the head and suck it into her mouth. Yvonne could only blush as he grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face right in front of Rachel.

"Suck that cock and slurp, you fucking cunt!" he growled and smacked her head and she complied. She made slurping sounds in her throat as she stroked him and sucked his cock as good as she could.

"Damn, she eats a good dick doesn't she?"

"Yeah, I told you didn't I?" Josh chuckled, then he yanked Yvonne to her feet.

"Strip her naked, Rachel," he said, holding Yvonne still.

"No!" Yvonne gasped, as they both chuckled. She tried to break free but Josh held her firmly in place, and put more pressure on her hair and arm as Rachel approached.

"If you touch me I will kick you Rachel!" she threatened, moving her leg threateningly.

"Yvonne, let her take off your clothes. I want Rachel to see your body," Josh said firmly, pulling on her hair. "Don't piss me off!"

Yvonne whimpered and Rachel opened her shirt.

"Shit, she ain't even wearing a bra, the horny white slut wife!" Rachel chuckled and Josh laughed. She got nice tits though..."

"Pick them up. They heavy too, and they real."

Yvonne whimpered and her skin crawled as Rachel picked up her tits and weighed them. Then she ran her thumbs over the creamy tits.

"They are very sensitive too. Suck them and watch a white whore go mad!"

"Don't you dare Rachel!" Yvonne gasped, trying to pull back desperately.

"Yvonne, don't act fucking stupid. You do what the fuck I want, is that clear?"

"No! Let me go Josh!" she

"Alright, I am tired of this," Josh smacked her face, but just enough to show he meant business Yvonne gasped and whimpered, shivering with fear.

"Josh, please... No!"

"Yes mama. Let go and enjoy it. DO her Rachel. Suck on them big white tits."

Yvonne felt lost. She couldn't believe Josh was doing this to her. She had always found Rachel to be an attractive, beautiful, proud black woman, but she had never been intimate with a woman or wanted to. Her skin was crawling, at the hungry look Rachel was giving her tits, that looked so white and creamy in the soft lights.

The black woman didn't care about the white mom's consternation. She grabbed Yvonne's tits like she owned them and dipped her face. Her big, brown eyes looked up cheekily at Yvonne as she held up her tits and started licking them with her long, pink wet tongue.

"No! Stop it! This is vile. Josh, please make her stop it!" Yvonne whimpered, her eyes all big and scared.

"Are you crazy! Look at that beautiful black lady eating your tits. Isn't that so fucking arousing. Don't fight it Yvonne!"

He licked Yvonne's ear and bit it. Yvonne shuddered, as the hot, wet, velvety flat of Rachel's tongue spread a nice heat all over her tits, making her two mounds and the deep valley between them all wet.

"Fuck! This is hot," Josh rasped thickly in her ear. "Suck on her nipples, Rachel, she loves that."

"No. Please don't!!!!" Yvonne wailed weakly.

Josh's hard cock started pressing into Yvonne's ass. He was rolling his hips now, grinding his meet between her cheeks, as he gazed over her shoulder at dark Rachel eating the pale tits. The black woman licked her way around a pink nipple, coming closer and closer. Yvonne couldn't believe it, but she was shaking with anticipation. When Rachel's tongue finally touched her excited nipple, she heard herself moaning and the nub instantly became turgid. Rachel chuckled huskily and vacuumed her into her mouth, then she was teasing Yvonne's nipple, sucking, nibbling it and and flicking it with her tongue.

Sharp sensations shot from her nipple, straight to her itchy clit, making her moan as her hips shuddered. She tried desperately one final time, to break free but Josh held her firmly and head bitted the back of her head lightly.

"Don't fuck around!" he ordered. Rachel worked both her nipples, making them so hard they stood out like two thumbs. Then he hands slid down Yvonne's sides, stroking him. She undid her short skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Fuck Josh, look at your hot white slut! She is wearing crotchless thongs! Girl, you a horny married white slut for sure!!!" Rachel slapped her palm into Yvonne's cunt. Yvonne tried to close her thighs together, blushing and wailing with shame.

"Ah ah, spread them baby!!!" Rachel pinched her sides so hard that Yvonne yelped sharply. "Do it, Yvonne!" she pinched her harder, so hard Yvonne thought she was pulling off her skin! Josh slapped Yvonne's ass so hard, like he also wanted to take off her skin.

"Squeeze her cunt real hard, she likes that!" Josh rasped and he squeezed her cheek hard, leaving his fingers imprinted in her skin. Rachel grabbed the white mom's dripping, pink pussy and squeezed it hard. Yvonne cried and her hips shuddered mightily. She felt herself melt deep inside.

"Spread them!" Rachel rasped, pulling on Yvonne's cunt like she wanted to just rip it off. The white wife cried and parted her thighs.

"Hold up your tits and feed me, white girl. Put those pink nipples between these dark lips baby!"

Yvonne did as she was told, blushing with shame yet shivering with anticipation. She felt Rachel's soft hand stroking her between her legs, accessing her dripping cunt easily as she was in crotchless thongs. As Rachel twirled her tongue around her nipples, her fingers dabbled in the white mom's shaved lips. Yvonne couldn't believe it, but Rachel's fingers felt so good in her pussy. The black woman expertly teased her gash and lips, coaxing her to exhale as she sent pleasant sensations spreading in her loins instantly. Josh's palm wedged into her ass crack and he stroked and teased her sensitive crack, letting his middle finger nudge and tease her hole as Rachel entered her excited pussy, wriggling two digits slowly, exquisitely into her. She just put them in a bit and started rolling them round and round in her opening, grinding them tortuously into the slick, over sensitized opening and Yvonne's pussy sucked at them hungrily.

"Damn! Her pussy is sucking at my fingers like a hungry mouth!" Rachel chuckled dirtily. "I always knew you were a horny slut, Yvonne!"

"Yeah, she is a horny freak like I told you!" Yvonne blushed even as she shivered and moaned softly. She felt Josh's big finger slide down her crack to her slit and enter her pussy, sliding deep into her tunnel along with Rachel's two long digits. The two of them finger fucked her hole in synchrony and Yvonne couldn't help it. She started crying, pushing out her shivering hips to give them full access.

Josh was licking her neck and sucking and nibbling it, and she turned her face up and offered him her sensitive, soft nape. He chewed and sucked on her as Rachel feasted so sweetly on her big tits. Yvonne closed her eyes and moaned, seeing tiny, twinkling stars and beginning to feel like a happy, spoilt child as the two blacks made her feel so good.

Josh finally withdrew his finger slowly out of her and she felt him nudge and slowly enter her asshole.

"No!" she whimpered softly, even as she pushed her ass against him.

"Yes," Josh said and eased his slick digit deep into her hole. Now they both fingered her holes, making her rock between them and Yvonne felt so good.

Something wild and unbridled in her was set loose, and she started rolling her lusty hips and pushing her tits into Rachel's face. Rachel sucked hard on her nipple as her hand reached down as her other hand hooked over Yvonne's engorged clit and she started rubbing it slowly, tortuously Withing seconds Yvonne's hips were bucking wildly and she was cumming. She danced snaked her hand around Rachel's neck, to pull her to her thick nipple, begging her to suck her hard. Yvonne came hard, her hips jerking sharply between the black hands that were fingering and working her. She became weak and hung limply in Josh's arms.

Rachel came up to Yvonne's face and kissed her neck gently, nibbling and suckling on her soft flesh. When the black woman's thick lips closed around hers, sucking and licking her wetly, hotly, Yvonne moaned and opened her mouth. She couldn't believe it, that she was tongue kissing with the black mom as Josh bit on the back of her neck and fingered her anus. It felt so good, especially and Rachel dug into her mouth with hers and explored her, twirling her tongue around hers. Yvonne got all dizzy and her body became light like she was floating, from the sweet sensations the two blacks and the horny, hot situation was causing her. She hugged Yvonne tightly and started exploring her dark, curvy body as she feasted hungrily on the black woman's dark, berry colored lips.

Yvonne felt Josh's thick cock pushing against her slit. She parted her thighs and leaned forwards, arching her back, wanting nothing but to have him deep in her excited hole. Rachel parted Yvonne's lips and she felt her rub the thick meat in her hole, before sliding it in her. Yvonne cried sweetly as she pushed back against Josh, taking him deep into her hole.

"Put a foot up on the bed so he can fuck you good baby!" Rachel rasped and Yvonne kissed her with gratitude and did it. Josh started swinging his hips back and forth smoothly, fucking her so good. Then Rachel sank down to her knees and Yvonne couldn't believe it as she felt her breathe on her excited genitals. The black woman was looking straight at her white pussy being fucked by Josh's big, dark meat, and Yvonne couldn't stop moving or even blush. She simply felt horny.

"Fuck!" Rachel rasped up at Yvonne, from between her thighs. "That white pussy is stretched wide open baby. You like that huh, Yvonne, being fucked by that big black cock?"

"Yes!!!! I love it! He fucks me so good!!!"

"Mmmm! I know what you are talking about!" Rachel moaned huskily, then she opened her mouth. Yvonne leaped as Rachel closed her wet, soft lips around her bursting clit and started sucking it, and teasing it with her tongue, driving her mad.

The white mom's face twisted into a snarl and she gave a long, agonized wail as her senses were overloaded from the sharp, enjoyable sensations that seemed to turn her whole body into one big pussy.

"Is she eating your pussy?" Josh asked in her ear and nibbled her lobe.

"Oh yes! She is..." Yvonne moaned, gazing down at Rachel, licking her, her pink tongue darting out form between her full, dark lips, flicking her fat, bursting, pink clit like a snake.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes! I love it!" Yvonne moaned and her hands reached down to stroke Rachel's face and head affectionately. As the black man kept fucking her and the black woman kept eating her, Yvonne started rolling and grinding her hips lustily, rocking her excited genitals between them. She lost all sense of time and place as they worked her, taking on an intensity until Josh was grabbing her hips and pounding his hips into her ass as Rachel sucked her clit hard.

"Ah!!!! Fuck!!!!" Yvonne bawled, throwing her head back, jamming her eyes shut and screaming at the ceiling as a sharp explosion ripped through her cunt.

She felt so weak that she flopped onto the bed.

Rachel pushed her on her ass and made her sit with her thighs parted. Then the black woman went down on her stroking the insides of her thighs as she gorged herself on her pink, gaping cunt. Yvonne had never thought she would have sex with a woman, but she loved the way Rachel ran her pink tongue up and down her gash, teasing her swollen lips. She gazed down at the beautiful, dark face as Rachel's dark eyes kept going between her dripping cunt and her eyes. The dark beauty moaned as she ate her lips and sucked on them, pulling them between her dark lips. Rachel ate her differently from Josh, she was gentle and slow, whereas Josh ate her greedily. Yvonne felt the juices dripping into her tunnel in floods. Rachel inserted just the tip into her hole, and sucked up her copious juices, groaning with relish and swallowing. Then she pushed Yvonne's thighs up and draped her thighs over her shoulders. She bore down on her and penetrated her pink twat with her long tongue, wriggling it round and round. As Rachel started bobbing her head, tongue fucking her cunt, the white mom was overwhelmed with lust. She took her head in both hands, stroking her lovingly as she rolled her hips and fed her twat.

Yvonne saw Josh kneel behind Rachel and enter her. From her elevated position, she could clearly see Josh's thick, dark cock entering Yvonne dark pussy, splitting it wide open. Then Josh started fucking her lustily, his hips slapping into the thick, round, dark ass globes.

Yvonne did not even feel jealous like the first time she had seen Josh's cock in Rachel. Now she felt a maddening arousal and fucked Rachel's face like she wanted to make her jaw sore. As Rachel was fucked hard and came hard, Yvonne also came in her face.

Josh pulled out of Rachel and walked up to Yvonne, his huge, hard cock dripping with Rachel's juices. Yvonne stared at it with lust. Josh grabbed her hair and pulled her to his meat. Yvonne wanted to wipe it but Josh said to suck it like that. The white mom obeyed, running her tongue all over it, tasting the black woman's salty, tangy juices off it. Rachel's cunt tasted similar to hers, yet differently. She felt a carnal hunger for the juices, fueled by Rachel's fingers and tongue in her cunt. She licked Josh's dick clean and sucked him into her mouth. He held her face in his hands and fucked her gaping, stretched mouth lustily.

"Yeah, that's it Josh, tear them pretty white lips apart!" Rachel groaned, as she fingered Yvonne. Yvonne looked at her, and their eyes met. She wanted to blush, for being looked at, getting face fucked. But all she did was suck Josh harder and jerk his big, black cock feverishly.

"Alright, switch! I wanna see this hot white mama eating your black pussy," Josh said. Yvonne gasped with shock.

Rachel sat on the bed and parted her thighs as Josh forced Yvonne to kneel between them, on all fours. She found herself face to face with Rachel's black pussy. The black woman's pubes were trimmed to a small patch of crinkly, lush hair above her slit, the sides and lips were shaved clean. She had long, dark furled lips, that were swollen thickly and gleaming with moisture.

"Open your black pussy up and give this white woman something to drink," Josh said and Rachel stroked her lips and pulled them apart, like flaps, exposing her pink-red gash. Rachel's recently fucked pussy gaped lewdly and Yvonne could see tiny rivulets of fluid flowing out of the black woman's hole.

"Come here Yvonne, lemme feed you!"

"No! I am not a lesbian!" Yvonne whimpered, trying to pull back, but Josh wrapped his powerful hand around her hair and slowly, deliberately lowered her face to Rachel's pussy. "Josh, please honey! Please don't make me do that!"