And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Rachel scooped up Yvonne and threw her on her back on the table. She pulled her chair closer, spread honey all over her cunt and crack and licked her clean, feasting greedily and moaning with relish. Yvonne melted and found true bliss as she was devoured. Rachel swept her away with the fierce lust with which she ate her holes. Both her holes were tongued and finger fucked intensely and her clit was frigged vigorously till her brains exploded into a million, tiny, sparkling lights. Rachel couldn't get enough of her though. She kept eating and pleasuring her till Yvonne thrashed and writhed on the table as she was black dike sucked, licked and fucked for ages. Finally, she begged her to stop, saying she would otherwise get a heart attack.

Yvonne prepared a hot, scented bath and they washed each other. They dried off and went to Yvonne's bedroom, for Rachel wanted to fuck her there. They ate and fingered each other greedily, feverishly all afternoon. In fact, the two women enjoyed a blissful, searing hot orgy. Rachel had brought a dildo with her and she used it on Yvonne and then taught her how to use it on her. She bent over and made her fuck her pussy with it in slow motions as she she tongued and sucked her ass, then she returned the favor.

As the time approached for Yvonne to go and pick up her kids, both of them were weak and dizzy from cumming. They lay in Yvonne's bed, sweaty limbs intertwined, stroking and kissing each other.

"Oh my gosh Rachel. That was fucking hot. I never thought I could have so much fun with a woman. Am I a lesbian?"

"Do you wanna fuck Josh?"

"Yes! I wish he could come and slide his big cock into my happy little pussy and just keep it there..."

"Then you are not a dyke, you are just a sex hungry slut!" Rachel laughed.

Chapter 9

Josh made her recount all the details when she visited him and she did, gasping and moaning between her words as he fucked her slowly.

He told her to order a new bedroom he had seen on the web, on her computer, because he wanted to fuck his baby on something hot. She asked how she would explain that to her husband and he told her to think of something. She did it. The bedroom was delivered and installed by a firm from out of town. Yvonne also hired another firm to carry out extensive renovations to the room.

She sold it to her husband by claiming she was so desperate to revive their ailing love life. She thought she noticed a sparkle of guilt in his eyes, but she wasn't sure. Lately, Steve had been acting all jittery and absent minded, something his wife put to his being overworked. All Steve said was that she should not show any of her friends the room, as it might get people talking.

When the room was ready, Yvonne waited till her husband was out of town on business for the week end, and she sent her daughter and kids to visit an Aunt who lived out of town for two days and nights. She felt excited that Friday, as Josh turned up for work. He spent three hours doing the garden, saying if he did nothing, Steve might get suspicious.

Josh arrived at her house and let himself in. He stripped and walked up the stairs to her bedroom, holding his dick in his hand. He followed a long passageway. Her door was slightly ajar and soft music was playing. Josh pushed it open, entered and his jaw dropped to the floor.

The room was like a lair of lust and debauchery. There was a big, heart shaped bed with a red, silk cover. There were several mirrors, on the walls and on the roof, above the bed, positioned so that people fucking on the bed could see each other from every angle. The walls were painted in a mixture of soft, deep lavenders. The thick curtains were drawn and an array of soft bulbs gave the room an erotic atmosphere.

Yvonne was standing before a mirror, in a black leather, strapless corset with three quarter cups and a matching, rhinestone thong pantie with triple straps that cut deep into her curvy, golden hips. Her sexy legs were encased in mid thigh, black, smoky, lace stockings and she wore high heeled pumps. She was just applying cherry red gloss to her lips carefully.

"Damn!" Josh exclaimed. "This is some freaky shit!"

Yvonne ignored him till she finished with her lips. Then turned around and faced him, a cheeky smile on her lips.

"Come in, come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly," she said huskily, licking her smiling chops with greed.

The gusset of her black thong was a tiny pouch that hardly covered her mons, leaving part of the tiny patch of brown hair peeking out at the top. It was wedged up in the crack of her cunt. Josh sighed as his eyes traveled up her body, to the thick breasts that were held up in the three quarter cups, leaving the thick, dark, pink nipples pointing at him like bullets.

She walked up to him slowly, sensuously, till she was just inches from him.

"You like?" she teased huskily, her face a mask of carnal lust. Josh could not get a word out of his dry mouth as Yvonne's hand started stroking its way up her side, to cup a thick breast and tweak the nipple, as the other stroked her lower belly and hips and then slid down between her thighs, to cup her cunt. She squeezed her twat and moaned.

"I asked you a question, Josh," she turned around slowly, and offered him her posterior. She arched her back and make him have a good view of her fine thick ass, with rhinestones of her thong glittering so sexily in the light.

Josh couldn't find a word. Yvonne smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Proud of what you did to this square, prudish, bumpkin housewife, huh?"she pushed her soft, bubbly ass into his loins. She rolled it, shivering as she felt his thick meat pressing into her excited cunt. Then she reached behind and grabbed the prominent tent in his pants. She cupped his throbbing, hard cock and squeezed it.

"A-a-a-a-a! Fuck. You make me so wet Josh. I am so wet hon," she took his hand and brought it to her cunt, She pressed his palm into her twat and he squeezed it. She was hot, and dripping wet.

Josh gasped, his cock leaping in her hand.

"Do you want to unleash this white she-devil on yourself Josh? Want me to run amok all over you?"

"Do it." Josh rasped, eager to be turned out by the hot white slut mom.

"What do you want? Huh? What you want me to do for you?"

Josh's hand snaked out and he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to his.

"I want you to fuck me like the dirtiest, nastiest slut on earth. I want you to serve me and make me happy. Make my black cock shoot a thousand times, you hot white slut!"

Yvonne shivered. Then she snarled like a hungry, vicious beast and took him by surprise as she shoved him onto the bed. She leaped after him, and climbed astride him, resting her cunt on his thick meat.

She snaked her arm around his neck and descended on his mouth. She kissed him aggressively, persistently, and his mouth opened. He sighed and then she was exploring his mouth, and forcing his tongue to dance with hers. She groaned as she feasted on his mouth, her hips starting to grind into his cock with urgency She sucked his tongue into her mouth and started sucking it like a cock as she ground her twat tortuously in his flesh. Josh groaned and his arms snaked around her hips, to grab her ass.

"Oh yes baby, tattoo your black hands on my white ass ass. Squeeze harder," she said in a passionate snarl and humped his cock hard. She scooped up a big breast and fed it to his lips. Josh found himself snacking his tongue around it and sucking it.

"Suck it hard! Real hard. Gosh I love that!" she rasped and fed him the other one. Then she sat up and ripped his t-shirt off his head.

Yvonne went down and feasted on his torso. There was something so raw, aggressive and animal about her passion. The white mom was like a greedy, starving kid that wanted to devour his black flesh rather than relish. She sucked his nipples till they were hard and protruding like he had never imagined a man's could. It was almost painful but it left his whole body feel so alive. She chewed, sucked and bit his flesh, sometimes sucking hard like she wanted to give him hickies. All the while, her hands were stroking him feverishly, grabbing handfuls of flesh, squeezing, fondling, pulling. She caused him a myriad of very sharp but very pleasurable pains that made him gasp and jerk.

"Like that huh, Josh!" she rasped, looking up in his eyes as she licked his mons tantalizingly. His young, lusty cock sprang up to slap her chin straight away.

Yvonne moaned and grabbed it with both hands. She peeled the foreskin down and his thick, engorged head emerged.

"I love this big, black cock Josh. I love it. Thanks for forcing me to enjoy it last Friday. I am going to show you my gratitude, hon."

She licked her lips wet and pursed them then dragged them all over his excited dick head, flicking it with her snake like tongue.

Her eyes shone with a brilliance as she gave an animal grunt. She was all over his dick like a hungry Labrador, licking groaning, snorting and sucking every little inch feverishly. She groaned, looking like she was mad with lust for his cock. She slapped her face with it, then she stuck her tongue out and whipped it, sending he saliva flying. Josh couldn't believe it as she then ran his thick, spongy head all over her face, pressing it into her skin like she was branding herself with it, she certainly cried and shuddered like it ways burning hot.

She gave another animal groan, glaring at his cock. Then she opened her mouth in a wide, vicious snarl, like a beast of prey about to snap its jaws on its supper and took him in her mouth. He almost screamed, thinking the cock crazy mom was going to bite off his dick. But she didn't Instead she wrapped her mouth around him like a hot, tight wet sheath and started sucking. She stroked his rigid cock with both hands, squeezing his cock hard as she vacuumed him with all her might. It almost felt painful for Josh, but he loved it. He started groaning, throwing his lusty hips to meet her bobbing mouth.

Yvonne draped herself on one of his thighs and started humping it vigorously, She rolled her hips lustily, and rubbed her cunt feverishly into his big, dark thigh as she bobbed her head feverishly, sometimes sucking her drooling lips off his meat with a loud pop before engulfing him again and sucking the piss out of his dick, shuddering so hard that he could tell she was cumming, from sucking his cock and rubbing her cunt on his thigh.

Josh was so proud of the carnal slut he had unleashed. He got so aroused that her forced her on her back and mounted her, ramming his cock smoothly into her. Her threw her legs up high and hooked her feet over his shoulders.

"Yessss!!!" she snarled fiercely "Fuck me with that big, black cock Tear my white pussy in two Josh! Do it! Fuck this white slut to death!!!" she growled frenziedly.

Josh grunted like a beast, feeling so incensed from the horny white mom. He propped himself up on his hands and his powerful chest and belly muscles started flexing as he powered away into her, ponding her pussy like he was mad at her and wanted to do grievous bodily harm to the white mom.

"No! No!" she moaned, grabbing his hips, do it slower, but keep hard. Slow, deep and hard, lemme enjoy your cock..."

She started stroking his chiseled belly and bulging chest affectionately, gazing at her white fingers as they caressed the dark, powerful, flexing muscles. Whenever he rammed his dick deep into her, she would let him sink to the depths of her vagina, then she would grind her hips lustily, tortuously into him, rubbing her excited clit into the base of his cock and his shaved mons.

"Oh yes, that's it baby, slow, deep and hard," she groaned huskily, pinching his nipples. "Ah yesssss! Josh, you're gonna split my little white pussy in two, aren't you? Fuck me please honey!!!" she rose on her elbows and pushed her frenzied, lust filled face into his chest. Then she started feasting on his dark flesh, licking and sucking the black meat greedily, like it was so tasty.

Her open, carnal greed for his meat made Josh so hard. His cock swelled to bursting in her lubed hole. Yvonne cried and squeezed her pussy tightly around him, forcing him to pump his hips brutally in order to penetrate her. She loved that, feeling him slamming into her body. She gave a guttural growl and wrapped her arms and legs around him so tightly to him that when his hips rose, her body would come with him, raising completely off the mattress And when he shoved down on her pussy, he would slam her onto the mattress, and bury his black meat deep in her hole.

"Fuck, I have never been fucked this good Josh! Never!" she said huskily, and started feeding on his dark neck, licking and sucking hard.

Josh felt his orgasm approach rapidly and there was nothing he could about it, except to pummel her brutally into the squeaking mattress. His balls were ripped to shreds and his cumm shot into her pussy as his head was filled with bright, dazzling lights.

"Ah yesssss! Fill me up with your potent seed! Fill me up Josh!" she moaned frenziedly, sinking her hands deep into his cheeks as she shoved her hungry cunt at him. He felt her wonderful pussy milking him, taking all his seed.

Chapter 10

Josh collapsed on top of her and buried her curvy white body under under his dark, sweaty muscles, as he gasped and moaned.

She stroked him lovingly and kissed and licked his face like a sweet, loving pet. Then she rolled him onto his back and scuttled downwards, to lay her head in his lap and vacuum his smeared, softening cock into her mouth. Even as he wallowed in the aftermath of his dazing orgasm, the white mom started suckling on his meat, slurping up the last drops of his salty cream. Josh stroked her smooth hair and she purred sweetly and nuzzled him.

"Wow! That was the bomb!" he gasped and chuckled, impressed by the white mom.

"Gosh! Josh. You are a natural talent. I always dreamed of a man who could fill me up completely and fuck me to death. I never thought he would be a young black man though. Mmmmmm," she kissed his cock and started flicking the head with her tongue and teasing it with her teeth. His soft cock twitched. "Mmmmmm. I think I need a mouthful of your potent, thick cum. Do you wanna feed me honey, please honey?" she begged, and started suckling him with hunger and urgency, swirling his dick head around her mouth, tongue stroking it.

"I am afraid I will need a couple of minutes to recharge my batteries...." he laughed.

"Lemme take care of that," she rasped and crawled backwards slid down from the bed. She sank onto her knees on the thick carpet, at the foot. "Come here..."

She pulled his thighs to her until his ass was hanging slightly over the edge. He planted his feet on the floor and she threw his cock onto his belly and started licking the underside, where the head met the shaft, teasing him with her hot tongue as her hands stroked the shaft and rolled the balls that were all wet from her saliva. He started hardening rapidly, so fast they could both feel the blood rushing into his meat.

Yvonne groaned and her lips descended to his big, smooth shaved, dangling balls. She massaged and stroked them with her long, hot, wet tongue till they were dripping wet, making him feel so good from the wonderful sensations. He started moaning, and rolling his hips, continuing to do so as she vacuumed them into her mouth, one after the other, and suckled on them.

"Yunno what I like the most about you! Its your ass. You have such a gorgeous ass, hon..." she said huskily, her hands stroking and fondling his cheeks.

Then she pushed his thighs up and spread them.

"Hold your thighs up honey. Hold them up and lemme get into your ass!"

He did so, and felt her smack his cheeks. He heard her groan with hunger and felt her hot breath in his sensitive cleft. Then he felt her wet, hot tongue slide into his crack. She swiped her way up and down his sensitive crack, causing sharp thrills to course through his body. Then she was burrowing her face between his cheeks and smearing her lips on the over sensitized flesh, sucking and licking him from the small of his back to his balls and back. Just as he thought he would go mad with pleasure, she started rimming round and round his hole, inching closer and closer, killing him with expectation. As her soft tongue tip finally stroked his puckered hole, Josh gave a deep, prolonged groan and his body shuddered.

Yvonne's eyes beamed with a wild, carnal arousal as she smeared her soft, glossy lips into his hole and she gave him loud, wet kisses. She sucked and slurped away, groaning deep in her chest as she licked his hole, feverishly. She gave an animal groan, then he felt her tongue push into him.

She gave his dick a smooth hand job as she started bobbing her head and tongue fucked his hole exquisitely. Josh moaned and rolled his hips as a thick cloud of bliss enveloped him. Yvonne kept him on the edge of an orgasm but did not make him cum as she fed herself on his ass for ages. Finally, she came up from his hole and gobbled his cock up. Her fiery slits blazed up into his his eyes, as she bore down in him. He felt his engorged head reach the back of her mouth. She sank lower on her haunches, lining her mouth with her throat, then she pushed and he felt himself slide into her windpipe. She gobbled like a turkey as she fucked him with her tight throat, rocking back and forth, taking him in deeper inside until she had his entire thick, long shaft all swallowed up.

She smiled sweetly around his meat and opened her lower jaw so her tongue could lap at his balls. Josh couldn't believe it. He cried out sweetly.

Then Yvonne started bobbing her head, fucking him with her constricting throat. His meat swelled enormously. He was so hard he thought if he didn't split her throat in two, he would explode. Yvonne's movements got more urgent and faster. She banged his cock into her throat repeatedly. Then he simply exploded His cum shot straight into her throat and he felt her shudder mightily again, and knew they had both just had their second orgasm.

Josh thought she would come up for air, but she wasn't finished with him. She licked her middle finger, making it slick, as she stroked his softening cock. Then he felt her nudge his hole and start to press.

"No! What you doing, just use your tongue.." he rasped. Then her digit entered him. "Relax. You are gonna love this. I read it on the web, she rasped, smiling lasciviously, as a wild light danced in her eyes. "I am gonna make you get hard and cum again. I seconds," she snarled huskily.

She wrapped her mouth around his soft cock head and started sucking as she buried her entire digit in his hole. She finger fucked him with her slick digit, smoothly, and he loved the sensation. Even more so as she hooked her digit and started stroking his prostrate. His cock swelled up rapidly and was soon over spilling her mouth. Yvonne sucked him harder and faster, her drooling lips slurping and smacking so wetly, noisily.

Josh had always prided himself on being able to hold back his orgasm, but Yvonne was master of his orgasm. She toyed with him, giving his overworked balls time to produce more cumm for her to drink Then she intensified her efforts and he exploded in her mouth. She drank him noisily, like a greedy, hungry, starving beast. She sucked and drained his cock till there was not a single drop of cumm left in him.

"A-a-a-a-a!!!" she rasped, looking like someone coming out of a demonic possession. "Thanks for feeding me Josh. I don't think I will be eating anything else today," she said huskily, leaning back on her haunches, as she licked her digit straight from his hole, making him start to harden again. When she grabbed his cock and started slapping her tongue with it, sending her saliva flying about, the blood simply shot into it.