And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she gobbled him up and vacuumed hard, making guttural groans as her eyes blazed at him, Josh knew he had to teach her a lesson, for being such a nasty, dirty slut that he had never thought he would ever meet and meat.

Josh was so horny now. He grabbed the white mom by the hair and yanked her onto the bed. She fought him, for she wanted to be allowed back at his cock, for she simply needed it in her mouth. She was so keen on licking and sucking. But Josh wanted to fuck. He pushed her on her knees and made her bend that ass over. He yanked her rhinestone thong down to half mast and slapped her cunt. He shoved his cock into her pussy and fucked her dripping hole for a while, to lube his thick, engorged meat.

He dint like the bouncy mattress, it was not good for a proper swing. Therefore, he climbed onto the floor, planted his feet firmly apart. She yelped as he drove his cock into her tight ass hole. Then she was grinding him deeper into her hole. He grabbed onto her pale butt cheeks real tight in his big, black hands and spread them, loving the sight of her pink hole gaping around his engorged black meat. Then he started driving his cock into her, churning her well used ass hole.

He was so aroused that he started fucking her hard and fast immediately. Yvonne reared like a wild buck, her hair flying madly as Josh fucked her hard, banging his long, thick cock deep into her.

Yvonne reached between her legs and grabbed his balls, squeezing them. Then she hooked her fingers over her clit and started frigging hard. He knew she was cumming as her tight ass started clenching around his thick meat. He bit his lower lip and drove his cock into her with all his might. She reared and bawled, cumming hard. Josh looked into one of the mirrors and saw that her face was contorted as if in immense pain. He fucked her harder. And harder, until his balls exploded. He buried his swollen black meat deep inside her stretched pink hole and came hard, bawling his lungs out. He collapsed on top of her, keeping his cock buried in her rectum. She kept frigging her clit and rolling her hips, cumming around his softening cock..

Josh fell into a dreamlike state. He was faintly aware of her rolling from under him. She rolled him onto his back, and then she was licking his smeared cock.

"Shit! Don't you get enough?" he teased.

"I am thirty six and I never had black meat before you. I got loads of catching up to do..." she licked him clean, then she stood up, reached for his hand, pulled him to his groggy feet. She snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thanks Josh. Thanks..."

Then her hands slid down to stroke his neck, shoulders and powerful chest. She started shuddering and grinding her cut in his hardening cock. Her hands snatched handfuls of his hot, young flesh and she seemed to just go wild with desire again. Josh couldn't believe it as she dropped down on her haunches before him and vacuumed him into her mouth. Didn't she get enough, she was sucking his dick again, already? And didn't his dick get enough, it was hardening already.

"Turn around Josh," she said huskily and he obeyed immediately, his ass looking forward to the heat of her tongue. She smacked his cheeks and dug her pale fingers into them,grabbing, squeezing, rasping with lust.

"Bend over Josh. Bend your beautiful black ass over, and now grab your cheeks and spread them, that's a good boy, damn! Mmmm!"

She smacked his cheeks again as he did so. He felt her hot breath, then her wonderful tongue was back in his crack, spreading a hot, tickling wetness that made sweet thrills course through his body. She feasted hungrily on his hole, sucking and slurping, then she entered him. She grabbed his dangling cock both hands and double fisted him, making him grow larger as her hot, pink tongue slithered in and out of his black hole. He felt her face press into his cheeks like she was trying to shove her whole head in him. He would have gladly let her.

She wrapped a palm around his spongy, thick dick head and started turning and rolling it. His dick leaped in her palm.

She pulled him around and spat on the fat head, then she rubbed it in with her hand, groaning with animal lust. She was gazing at his cock like she wanted to attack it and eat it for real.

"Josh, grab my head. Hook your hands together and yank me onto your cock. I want you to bang it into me and knock me out!" she snarled.

Josh felt a wild arousal grip him as he complied. He shoved his cock into her mouth and she dove at him to meet it.

Josh planted his feet firmly apart and grabbed two handfuls of her blond hair like he meant business. His lusty hips pumped smoothly, as he churned her pretty, gaping, drooling, pink mouth with his big, dark meat, with ever growing urgency. He used her mouth for his selfish pleasure, galloping away in her oral cavern. He started sweating and gasping. He would only pause to yank her onto his hips and grind against her, rubbing her nose in his crotch. Then he would lean back and pound her face in earnest.

Yvonne wailed and moaned with hunger, throwing her mouth at him as the big black cock pounded into the back of her mouth making her dizzy. The cock hungry housewife started frigging her pussy vigorously, and slid a digit up his hole to stroke him. He had to labor for his orgasm this time, but she helped him by sliding her digit up in his hole and fingering him.

He fucked her mouth harder than he had ever dared to fuck a woman's face before, making bubbles and foam gather at the corners of her mouth as he sent her spit flying. And she loved it, groaning and crying for more. Josh exploded in her mouth again, cumming so hard he had to bellow and jam his eyes shut as stars exploded in his head.

Chapter 11

Josh stumbled to his truck, his legs groggy, his cock aching and his balls empty. He felt drained, of cum and energy.

At the gate, he remembered his cap that was still in Yvonne's living room. He left the motor running and ran to get it. Yvonne was nowhere in sight. As he ran back through the gate, something soft came flying into him. There was a bump, a yelp of pain and his hands shot out and caught an 18 year old girl, who shouted angrily at him.

The girl glared into his eyes with big, light green, sparkling eyes. Her face twisted into a nasty, angry sneer.

"Look where the fuck you running! What are you, an idiot!" she shouted at him.

"I could ask you the same question?" he responded and she gasped. She was not used to black men being this cheeky. A normal black guy from Jericho would have been apologizing profusely.

"Do you wanna get into shit, you moron! Look what you done. Pick up my things, right fucking now, or you gonna get it boy!"

"Your mama is a boy, bitch! Pick your shit up your damn self!" Josh retorted.

"What the fuck did you just call me!" she gasped again and her face went red with anger. "The hell you think you are! Oh oh. Your in shit now! Knee deep in the shit!" She was so angry she was trembling.

Josh looked down and saw that she had dropped her sports bag and several things were scattered in the dusty driveway, including her cell phone and a couple of things, like a lace, pink bra and a matching, flimsy hipster pantie.

His face cracked into a wide smile that surprised the irate girl.

"Alright Miss. I am sorry. Lemme just pick that up for."

The white girl followed the smiling black man's eyes as Josh was eagerly bending over to reach for her pantie.

She gave a mortal squeal and yanked him back frantically.

"No!"

"Come on. Lemme get that. It was all my fault!"

"No! Don't you fucking dare!!! I'll kill you!" she squealed, using all her might to shove him back from her panties.

Blushing profusely, Svenia bent over hastily and frantically grabbed her underwear, to stuff it in her bag in a blur. As she did so, her low riding pants slid even lower, revealing the tops of her silky, juicy, tanned butt cheeks, split by a tiny, blue, lace thong. She had a sexy tattoo that disappeared into the crack of her gorgeous ass.

"Damn! Like mom like daughter!" Josh thought dirtily.

She stood up blushing and panting.

"Your mean! I was only trying to help! Like a good gentleman..." he pouted playfully.

"Yeah right!" she retorted. They looked into each other's face and both suddenly fell into hearty laughter. Her big breasts jigged.

"You must be Svenia, right?"

"How did you know?"

"You look like your mom."

Svenia reminded him of Yvonne in a big way. She was like a younger, taller, trimmer version of her mom. She had a pretty, heart shaped face, framed by long, smooth, bright blond hair that spilled over her shoulders, to touch her breasts. She was tall, with an athletic, but very curvaceous body. A sports bra contained an ample cleavage. Her belly was tanned, flat and well toned belly. A silver brooch sparkled in her pierced navel. A pair of tight, thin, low riding drawstring sports pants sat low around her curvy hips, sexily exposing her hip bones. They were glued to her juicy, full thighs and shapely, athletic legs.

There was something energetic and vibrant to her body. Her clothes stuck to her, as if she had not dried herself after a hot shower, and her body was radiating heat and youth.

"You must be the new gardener, right? The guy from New York, right?" she said, finally remembering her hand and gently, reluctantly pulling it away.

"How do you know?"

"I heard about you, hi, hi, hi..." she giggled, and blushing sweetly.

"Nothing bad I hope. Josh is my name," he gave her his hand. She took it, and her pale, dainty hand was swallowed up in his. They both looked at their hands, joined together. Neither made an effort to release. "Sorry about your bag,"

"Its alright," they both laughed again.

"I guess those nice panties saved me huh? I thought you were gonna kill my ass!"

"Oh sorry about that. I am terrible when I am hungry. I am just coming from practice and I could eat a whole calf, yunno."

"I am gonna be dreaming about that nice bag of yours tonight," he gave a dirty chuckle.

"If you do, wake up and call me and apologize immediately."

"You got taste, yunno," he chuckled.

"Oh, your terrible," she giggled sweetly, blushing deep, and slapped his arm lightly.

"I like your shy act!"

"Its not an act. I am really, really shy! Now stop joshing with me, Josh!"

"You got beautiful eyes. Say, are there any ugly women at all in your family?"

"One more compliment and I am running inside, I swear," she said, smiling and blushing deeply.

"In New York they say thanks for the compliment and kiss you."

"Oh Josh, quit joshing around with me," Svenia wailed sweetly and pinched his arm. She gazed into his big brown eyes as he gazed into her glassy green eyes. For a few moments, both of them didn't say anything. They just seemed to momentarily drown. Josh suddenly thought the earth moved. Svenia seemed a bit dizzy, as she wiped an imaginary strand of hair back from her face. Josh cleared his throat, both of them smiling sheepishly.

"The advantage of being black is that people don't see it when you blush," he said, through a parched throat.

"I am not blushing," she said quickly, her blush deepening.

"Well, I am Svenia. Its just that you cant see it," he said, with a husky, soft, infectious laugh.

"Now you are making me blush," she rasped through a parched throat and they both laughed. Svenia realized though such things never happened in Jericho, the handsome, dark black man coming on to her, and it was exciting her so much, making her take shallow, fast breaths that made her pliant tits jiggle.

"Eh, see you later," she said, not moving.

"I sure hope I will see you again soon, Svenia. That's a nice name. And it fits perfectly to you. Does it mean beautiful?"

"Ooooo! Stop it Josh!" she pouted sweetly. "But thanks. I got it from my Swedish grand mom. I don't know what it means, but thanks," she responded, smiling shyly. "Bye Josh... hi hi hi." she waved, walked off with a bounce to her step and a sexy swing to her hips.

"Now, that's a hot girl!" Josh rasped, his dark eyes fixed on the two juicy, round globes in her pants, and the sexy tattoo. Suddenly, Svenia turned and caught him looking. She blushed and giggled, wagging a playful finger at him,

"I saw that," she giggled sweetly.

"Are you gonna punish me?" he teased, smiling naughtily.

"Maybe... Who knows?" she chuckled and ran off. Josh just loved the way her cheeks were jigging in her pants. He looked after her until she was out of sight. And he had a feeling she knew he was looking.

"Damn! Svenia..." he exhaled, knowing he would be dreaming about her that night.

Svenia was feeling excited all thorough supper. She could hardly eat. She had broken up with her last boyfriend several months earlier, and had not met any exciting guy ever since. Not that there was much to choose from in Jericho anyway. She thought the guys were boars and bores.

And then she had met the handsome, young black man at the gate, just one look into his dark eyes had had her young heart thudding, pumping hot blood through her arteries.

"But he is black," she kept telling herself. White girls in Jericho didn't date black men. It was something her parents had told her when they moved back to Jericho, five years earlier. Certainly, none of her school mates would ever dream of dating a black guy. For them, they were not men.

Svenia did not entirely share that opinion, but she didn't want trouble. She decided to see to it that she would not meet the black guy ever again, or if she did, she wouldn't talk to him. It was just too dangerous. She felt relieved at her decision, and tries desperately to force the exciting memories of her encounter with Josh to retreat into the remote regions of her brains.

Chapter 12

Josh called Professor Michaels that evening and told him of what had transpired that afternoon with Svenia.

"Something funny happened, yunno. It was like time seemed to stand still for a second. You know that feeling. It was almost like something cosmic happened, yunno. And she felt it too."

"Forget the daughter, Josh" the professor said impatiently. "Concentrate on the mom. She can help our cause. Messing with her young daughter though would turn her against you, if she found out. Concentrate on Yvonne. Get her to let you into her husband's study."

"Its always locked when he ain't home."

"Make your slut open it for you. Slap her with sanctions if she doesn't, don't give her your arms, your ear and your black cock till she does it."

"Yeah. I'll see. Talk to you later, you dirty old man," Josh laughed mirthfully and hung up.

As Josh lay in his bed, it wasn't Yvonne or even Rachel, whom he also liked very much, but Svenia that came kept returning to his mind, raising his heart beat, giving his skin tingles and making him smile from ear to ear.

He knew he should concentrate on the mission. There was absolutely nothing to be gained through Svenia. Her mother was much better for his purpose, and Yvonne was the slut he had always dreamed of. She was now the best fuck and best slut he had ever had. And he really liked her, as a person.

And, was it wise, anyway, to catch feelings for a young white girl, from Jericho. Was she really a cool girl? Wouldn't she have issues, with black guys, having grown up in this racist town? Was she reliable like Ruth? Or was she Delilah, who would enjoy his supernatural pounding and then cut off his hair and hand him to the Philistines, like Sheriff Gray, with his billy club swinging Babylonian Bash-Boys?

He didn't know, all he knew was that her smiling face, and her eyes kept creeping into his mind, stealing on him like a thief in the night.

Josh knew he could fight his emotions, but he did not want to. He wanted Svenia. Right then, he decided he wouldn't rest till she was his girl, his woman. There was something about Yvonne that made him think she would go mad and wild and irrational, if he hooked up with her daughter. But he was not letting Svenia escape him, no matter what.