And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick her up Yvonne." Yvonne only whimpered, keeping her lips sealed. He tugged sharply on her hair, so hard she had to wince and her eyes became watery. She realized resistance was futile. "Lap that pussy up like a sweet little cat lapping milk..." His voice was so thick with lust and he tugged again.

Yvonne whimpered fearfully as Rachel lowered her cunt onto her mouth, and Yvonne felt another woman's pussy on her lips for the first time in her life. She felt so ashamed and embarrassed, and blushed profusely as she was told to lap her. The musky scent and salty taste of Rachel's dripping, chocolate pussy made her senses reel and her mouth water. Yvonne licked Rachel tentatively. The soft insides of the black woman's holes were so hot and so slick, so silky and velvety. The black woman moaned and her hips twitched. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and Rachel's juices spread in her mouth. It tasted good.

"That's, lick it up nicely honey. Eat my pussy!"

Yvonne started to go down, then she suddenly stopped, as if realizing what she was about to do.

"No! I cant do that!" she cried. Josh grunted with impatience.

"Alright then, go swimming in that pussy! Wrap your thighs around her head and fuck her face, Rachel!"

So it was said and so it was done. Josh shoved her face into Rachel's pussy and her nose and tongue were engulfed in the dark woman's soft, tender flesh. She felt Rachel's powerful thighs fly around her head and then the black woman's powerful hips were rolling lustily as Josh ground and rolled Yvonne's face all over her. She closed her eyes as her whole face was soon made wet. Her nose slid into Rachel's hole and she couldn't breathe, but the two didn't seem to care. She started beating frantically on Rachel's thighs. When she was finally released she gasped and whimpered pitifully, her eyes going glassy.

"Josh, how can you?" she felt like crying.

"Have I ever made you do anything you didn't like? I want you to eat her pussy, Yvonne. "Lick her Yvonne. Eat that tasty black pussy. Catch up all that juice..."

"go on Yvonne honey, lick me up. You will love it. Go ahead, you hot white girl. Lemme feed you this tasty black twat!"

Yvonne gave in with a whimper and dipped her face to the beckoning, dark cunt. She started lapping her.

"Yeah, that's it, run that hot little tongue around my hole. That's it baby!" Rachel rasped. "Round and round..."

Yvonne did and felt Rachel's hips shake. She did it dutifully, everything Rachel told her, as Josh held her down and watched her eat a black woman's genitals. Rachel told her to lick and take her lips between her hot pink lips and suckle on them. Yvonne felt strange, as she was forced to use her mouth on another woman's pussy. She thought she would just do her best until they let her go. But as she Rachel's pleasure rose and the black woman started rolling her hips and stroking her face, thanking her, going

"Oh yes, that's good Yvonne. Yes sweet baby. Lick my pussy honey. Oh!!!!! You're making me so wet. Look up in my eyes," she started feeling excited as she gazed in Rachel's eyes. They were nothing but narrow, smoldering slits now and Rachel's face was a mask of arousal. "oh shit, you look so beautiful with your pretty white face in my pussy. Oh do it honey. Please don't stop, lick me... Put your tongue up in my hole, as deep as you can go, and lick around. Oh!!!"

Yvonne started feeling hot around her ears and she felt proud. She burrowed her chin into Rachel#s cunt and pushed her tongue into her hole. Rachel's moisture sipped into her mouth and Yvonne drank her juices and swallowed. She liked it. Rachel was so wet now, and Yvonne suddenly felt so thirsty. She bore her tongue deeper and deeper into her, rolling and wriggling it around, coaxing more liquid out of her, sucking and slurping. She did not even notice initially that she was moaning with relish.

Josh suddenly yanked her out of Rachel's hole. "What's up bitch! You like eating that black pussy now huh!" he laughed in her face and smacked her ass hard. Yvonne gasped sharply.

"Don't be mean Josh. Come here honey. Please don't stop. I love what you doing. You so good..."

Rachel cupped Yvonne's face gently yet persistently and pulled her back into her pussy. She raised her thighs and fed the white mom her black twat.

Yvonne felt Josh kneel behind her and raise her skirt. He pressed his cock to her slit and rammed it inside. Yvonne moaned with pain into Rachel's pussy at the violent invasion of her hole. Then Josh was rocking her back and forth on his pole.

Yvonne found herself floating. She couldn't believe how good she felt, being fucked by Josh as she ate Rachel She felt such powerful, compelling lust to shove her tongue deep in Rachel and slam her ass on Josh's cock, therefore she did it both, rocking back to impale herself on Josh's meat and then lunging into Rachel's cunt.

"Ouch! Watch your teeth girl."

"Sorry!" Yvonne rasped sheepishly.

"Put your fingers up my pussy and suck my clit honey. Play with it, lick it it..."

Yvonne felt Josh lifting her hips, raising her knees off the floor, then she gasped sharply as he hammered his thick cock deep inside her, pushing against her womb. Yvonne felt a searing heatwave engulf her. She hastily licked two digits and slid them up Rachel's oiled cunt. Then she was fingering her, stroking and massaging her walls as she licked and sucked the big, fat nub that seemed to start leaping in her mouth. Rachel cried sweetly and wrapped her thighs around her head. She fucked the white mom's face lustily, as Josh fucked her pussy hard, thudding into her, making her groan at every jab.

Yvonne heard the two groaning and moaning and grunting, and she heard her own frenzied moans, as she slurped and sucked and finger fucked Rachel frenziedly. She nearly sucked the black mom's big, protruding clit off her but she didn't care. She wanted to make her cum, and make Josh cum. She wrapped her cunt tightly around his swollen cock that was battering her, as his balls slapped into her mons. As he started ramming her faster, she knew he was close and she ground against him desperately, willing her pussy to cum.

They all cried and fucked each other lustily. Yvonne exhaled onto Rachel's clit as she felt the temperature reach blazing levels in her pussy. She frigged Rachel in a blur and kept her lips locked around her nub, hearing her give agonized moans. Then Rachel's hips were jerking sharply, violently, squashing her nose, making her dizzy.

"Ah!!!!!! Fuck me Josh! Fuck me hard!!!!" she bawled and Josh obliged, fucking her so hard that she came instantly, rearing wildly, but keeping her fingers inside the contracting, clenching black pussy. Josh kept fucking her harder, making her throw her hair wildly as she sank into delirium.

She wanted him to cum in her. But he pulled out just before she could feel his cum jetting into her. He chuckled dirtily as he walked up to Rachel and offered her his cock

"Mmmm! Cum here honey, lemme taste her sweet lil white pussy off your cock. Mmmm! She's tasty huh!"

Yvonne blushed but felt proud and happy as she gazed up at Rachel strong and licking the black shaft, that was dripping with her juices. She dipped her face to Rachel's cunt and started lapping her again, her eyes gazing at Rachel sucking Josh. She didn't feel jealous anymore, she felt horny, wildly horny.

Soon, Rachel lay back and Yvonne scuttled on top of her, and straddled her face, on all fours. As she felt the black woman pull her hips down and bury her tongue up in her slit, Yvonne dove into her cunt and started eating her voraciously.

Josh knelt between Rachel's thighs and Yvonne gladly took his dick, and eased it into the black woman's cunt. As Josh fucked Rachel lustily, the white mom sucked and licked the black woman's engorged nub, while rolling her hips, fucking Rachel's face. Josh pulled his cock out of Rachel and Yvonne vacuumed it gladly in and sucked it, then she put it back up.

"Fuck her good and hard, Josh. Like I know you can. I want you to drive this hot black bitch wild!"

Josh obliged and even when Rachel went so wild that she couldn't eat her anymore, Yvonne didn't mind. She frigged Yvonne's clit hard and fast and rejoiced as the black woman came hard, screaming and heaving and bucking lustily. Josh shoved his cock one more time into Rachel and Yvonne gazed in his eyes with a smile as he came hard, giving a sharp, animal cunt.

Josh sank to her and Yvonne cupped his chin and kissed him hard. Josh pulled back and his smeared cock popped out of Yvonne's gaping hole. His thick cumm oozed out of the well used cunt.

"Eat her pussy. Suck my cum out of her cunt!" Josh said.

"No! I cant do that!" Yvonne wailed.

"Bitch, don't star again!" Josh said, his eyes narrowing.

"ha ha ha!!!" Yvonne laughed heartily, then she dove into Rachel's pussy and sucked thick strings of Josh's cum and Rachel's juices out of the hot, gaping hole. She dug her tongue in deep, catching every drop she could until Rachel's hole was clean. She was dimly aware of Josh climbing on the bed behind her. She heard Josh moan as Rachel made loud, greedy, slurping sounds. Then she felt his revived, throbbing meat nudge against her rear hole. For a second, she thought she should at least protests. Then she thought, why bother. She lowered her cunt onto Rachel's lips and got sucked, as Josh drilled her ass. After a while, Josh pulled out and Yvonne wanted to wail. Then she heard Rachel licking and sucking and felt good and dirty and wicked, knowing Josh was making her taste her ass.

Yvonne called her daughter and said she would return in the early morning. Then she returned to her first threesome. Josh was deep in Rachel's ass. Yvonne assisted, pulling Rachel's thick cheeks apart and encouraging Josh to drill her tight, stretched brown hole. Josh pulled his lubed cock out after a while and offered it to Yvonne. She licked it clean and then vacuumed it in without wiping it. Then she was sucking Josh's cock straight out of Rachel's ass. Then she dove into Rachel's well fucked hole and licked her, sliding her tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy as Josh fucked her ass.

The two mature women went wild with lust. Josh felt so happy, seeing them shaking with desire. They sat on him, one riding his dick whilst the other fucked his face and he could hear them kissing as they tongued each other and grabbed tits and a clit. When one rode his dick, the other would go down and suck the other's clit or ass feed herself on his balls. Josh fucked them as good as he could. When he needed a break, Rachel and Yvonne dove into each other's cunt and ass and gorged themselves greedily.

When she finally returned home, leaving Josh and Rachel sleeping fitfully, Yvonne was soaked in sweat and tired as hell. But she felt like she was flying. She couldn't believe all the things she had done. She almost felt ashamed. Yet she knew she wanted more of the raw, orgiastic bliss she had reveled in, with Josh and Rachel.

Chapter 8

Yvonne started feeling like her lust for Josh was running out of control. She couldn't control herself anymore. If Josh called, she went running. If she didn't see him for a couple of days, she felt edgy and ill tempered. She knew her responsibility was her family, but Josh was becoming more than just a secret lover. There was no demand of his she could refuse, no risk she could not take for him. He was her lover, her fucker, and the man she now gave her affection to. If she had not been in Jericho, she would have seriously considered leaving her husband for him. In fact, she decided that when he left town, she would have to really look at her options seriously. She just could not imagine life without him anymore.

When Josh called her and told her that he was sending Rachel over, and he wanted her to look pretty and sexy for her and do as she was told, she felt funny but agreed. Part of her was very jealous. Rachel and Josh were neighbors, and they were both black, and Rachel was beautiful, a bomb in bed and single. Ever since their 3some, she had started fearing Josh would weary of her and take up for good with the black woman.

Yvonne however, made herself pretty and Rachel arrived at her house just after her kids and husband had left. Yvonne was nervous, wondering how things would be like, between just her and Rachel, without Josh around. Rachel was in good spirits. They had breakfast together on the porch and smoked a couple of blunts, chatting. Yvonne was feeling jealous, but she had always liked Rachel, especially after the black woman had looked after her family when she was ill. Of course, she had paid her for it, but Rachel had been real good to her kids, so good that Yvonne had almost felt jealous. Yvonne told her as they smoked and drank alcoholic cocktails in the sun.

"Don't worry, hon, I don't want to take anything away from you. But there is enough to go around, for everyone."

"You mean Josh?" Yvonne asked, smiling dirtily.

"Everything in Jericho. We could all live in prosperity and peace, if some people were prepared to share."

"I want you to be my friend."

"Come here," Rachel said in a thick, husky voice that got Yvonne's pussy all wet. As the black woman's dark, smoldering eyes fixed her, Yvonne got up on wobbly legs and came to her. Rachel pulled her on her lap and embraced her. "Have you ever been with a woman, I mean before the time at my house?"

"No! I never thought I was a lesbian," Yvonne blushed profusely and averted her eyes.

"Eating pussy is not some kind of disease. And I can tell you, women do it better," Rachel chuckled, stroking Yvonne's back and hair. "Don't worry. I will teach you and make a good rug muncher out of you..."

Rachel pulled Yvonne's face down to hers and the two women kissed languidly, stroking and caressing each other till they were both light headed from it. Rachel cupped, weighed and started fondling and stroking the blond mom's thick tits and Yvonne did the same to the black mom, as they feasted on each other's lips. Then the dark woman pulled the white woman's top over her head and peeled off her bra.

"Lets go inside," Yvonne quavered.

"No! Hold up your white tits and feed me.."

Yvonne did it. She could tell instantly that Rachel was experienced with women. She was subjected to felt exhilarating sensations as the black mom gorged herself on her breasts, gently, slowly, mewing and enjoying her like a tasty meal. She squirmed, writhed and moaned with pleasure, draping her arms over Rachel's shoulders and stroking her dark hair lovingly as the pretty, dark face feasted on her golden flesh. The black woman pushed up Yvonne's short skirt and eased her hand between her pale thighs to stroke them and then cup her cunt and fondle it lovingly. Then she eased her fingers in under her thong and fingered her excited hole, bringing Yvonne's cunt to boil, till the white mom was fucking her digits feverishly and singing her praise.

"Oh Rachel, you are so good to me baby!" Rachel worked her, twirling her tongue around her thick nipples and fingering her cunt until Yvonne came sweetly. Then she eased Yvonne onto her groggy feet. Yvonne staggered to her glass, feeling blissful.

"Go down on your knees and lick my black pussy, white woman," Rachel said huskily. Yvonne gasped as the black woman opened her short, sexy, summer dress, and she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She let her dark, silky thighs fall apart, and Yvonne was looking directly into her dark pussy. She gazed at the small patch of dark, crinkly hair above the slit, then the shaved, silky sides, and the long, dark, shaved lips which were swollen thick and stuck together, hiding her gash. Yvonne's mouth watered.

"Lets go inside."

"No, you want this black pussy, I told you how to get it. Do it."

Yvonne emptied her glass, then she slid down on her knees and hands. She was blushing as she crawled to Rachel. Rachel leaned back in the chair and pushed her hips out. Rachel had a very intense look on her face and her eyes were blazing with lust as she took Yvonne's face in her hands and led her to her cunt. Then she fed her tasty, dripping black twat for an eternity.

She gave her instructions on how she wanted her twat licked and Yvonne did it gladly. Rachel was so horny her pussy dripped like a river, and there was something wild and feverish about her. Yvonne was made to bury her lips and tongue into the soft, dark, tender, wet flesh and suck and drink her juices. Then Rachel told her to stretch her long tongue as far as she could and bury it in her hole. She then started pumping Yvonne's head back and forth as her hips pumped to meet her, sending her tongue sloshing deep into her tight, hot clenching fuck hole.

Yvonne got the feeling Rachel was enjoying using her, fucking her white face, using her pink tongue and lips to pleasure her black womanhood, selfishly. Rachel spread marmalade on her cunt and crack and told her to lap it up like a good, sweet little blond cat, and clean her thoroughly with her tongue. When Yvonne did an excellent job, Rachel called her a greedy white slut and spread honey over her black pussy and made her do it again. Yvonne blushed, as she was kept on her hands and knees, serving and worshiping the black woman's genitals with her mouth, on her porch, in broad daylight, feeling the sun on her skin, hearing the birds chirp and sing.

But she loved it. Even when feverish, horny Rachel made her lie on her back on the cold floor and crouched over her, holding her by her dark blond hair, drenching her face in her juices, riding her tongue and fucking her nose like a cock, nearly smothering her, Yvonne licked, sucked and tongue fucked her as best she could, feeling a wild, wanton excitement.

Rachel came all over her face and walked back to her chair. She ordered Yvonne to pour her another drink and fired up a blunt. Then she spread her thighs again and pointed at her dripping cunt. Yvonne sank down on her knees and ate the black woman's pussy on her porch again, in broad daylight, burying her long tongue into her hole. She was such a fast learner too, impressing Rachel, making the black woman squirm, gasp and moan in anguish, till she draped her legs around her shoulders and clapped her dark, juicy thighs around her pale face and fucked her face lustily till she came again. Rachel then leaned deeper into her chair and raised her thighs high, grabbing the insides of her knees and spreading her cunt and crack wide open. Her puckered hole winked at Yvonne.

"Lick my black crack and tongue my hole, Josh told me you so good at it and you love it!" Rachel rasped, the intense look still on her face.

Yvonne blushed and gasped, "he has a fucking big mouth!"

"Do it and make me cum, again, you horny white bitch!" Rachel pulled Yvonne's face into her ass and Yvonne let herself go and gorged herself. Rachel made her plate her crack like it was delicious and then she used her long, pink tongue to pleasure her dark, puckered hole. Yvonne bobbed her head, slurping and sucking and dribbling into her till Rachel was crying with joy. Then she finger fucked her hot, velvety tunnel till the black woman was cumming over and over again.

Finally, the intense look left Rachel's face and she smiled. "Thanks hon. I had never really used a white woman for my pleasure before. Now, I am gonna make you the happiest white girl on earth."

Rachel then made Yvonne bend over and hold on to the table. She pushed her skirt up around her hips, fished her thong out of her crack and smacked her chicks. Yvonne looked over her shoulder and almost got scared. Rachel looked like she was about to spread some salt on her and cut her to pices and eat her, whole. The black woman snorted as she grabbed her pale hips and pulled her pink cunt to her hungry, luscious lips. She ate her pussy and ass greedily. Yvonne went wild and put a knee up on the table and pumped her hips lustily, feeding the black woman her tasty dripping white cunt.