Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Steven kept the lust for his sister to himself, and he was painfully discreet about his actions. At least, Steven thought he was discreet. Likewise, Angel never let on that she knew. But she would use this knowledge to her advantage, expertly playing Steven like a Stradivarius at opportune moments to get what she wanted. And those events always ended in much the same manner. Angel would get her way, and Steven would go off somewhere to masturbate his frustrations away.

But retrospectively speaking, Angel's awareness of Steven's horniness for her filtered in gradually over their developmental years through her observance of subtle behavioral patterns on his part.

For example, Steven always seemed to be seeking opportunities to get as close to Angel as possible, as of late. Likewise, he sought any excuse to hug her, to crush her body to his. This behavior seemed to evolve quickly, and became habitual during the period of her breast development.

On that subject, Angel also noticed Steven sneaking peeks at the very prominent bulge of her breasts. Angel, to say the least, is well endowed and full figured. Not overweight or obese, not "chunky," but proportionally curvy and full. Angel tended to wear short, tight, bare midriff hemmed tee-shirts, or low neck sweaters. Even while she wore one of her proper school uniform blouses Steven would sneak peeks at her tits. He never stared, mind you, but would look at them on the sly; stealing fleeting glances whenever he though she wasn't looking. But Angel knew.

A few times, she had noticed him glancing down at her cleavage when he struggled to light her cigarette. That was another thing; Steven always seemed to be playing "Mr. Chivalrous," tripping over himself to light her cigarette whenever the opportunity arose. On the occasions when she would sneak out of the house to have one in the yard next to the garage, Steven always seemed to find an excuse to be there with her. No matter when she'd decide to go out, Angel could expect to see Steven there, his lighter in hand.

Angel would continue nonchalantly smoking her cigarette during those times, completely unaware of the fact that Steven was also intensely obsessing on her full red lips—watching them purse and pucker as she dragged on the cigarette and exhaled. Unbeknownst to Angel, it was a fact that Steven had a very strong attraction to women who smoke. Furthermore, it was also a fact that he frequented the very same strange website which Angel and her friend Jill had stumbled—

—Well, that part of the story will also have to wait until later...

So, when the brief-but-steamy sexual encounter between the step-siblings finally happened that warm, late spring morning, Angel never put two and two together. She never realized that Steven had a strong so-called "smoking fetish," even during the encounter, although a cigarette was between her fingers when it happened. The full brunt of that realization would come to her later, entirely by happenstance, the very night before her seduction of Mr. Hogarth.

*****************

The step-sibling's parents were out of town for a few days, attending one of Reverend Tucker's frequent clergy conventions. As usual, this situation left Angel and Steven alone to make their own way. Both are responsible, working high school seniors and are perfectly capable of getting their own meals together, along with getting themselves off to school and to work on time. So, both parents felt confident with leaving them alone.

Everything went normally for the first day; both step sister and brother busied themselves with the tasks and duties at hand. It was on the morning of the second day the proverbial worm turned.

It was early morning. Angel awoke at her regular time to the harsh tone of her alarm clock. She was always the first to get up in their home. Dressed in her sleep attire, a tight white tee-shirt and pink panties, she clocked down the stairs of the quiet two-story house, her hand grasping the banister as a guide during her sleepy descent. Entering the kitchen, Angel went about the business of brewing a pot of coffee for herself and Steven. After pouring a cup, she made her way back up the stairs to begin getting ready for school. Angel had planned to wake Steven after she used the bathroom. That way, plenty of hot water for a long shower was hers' for the taking.

She had just reached the top of the stairs when she though she heard a sound coming from the direction of Steven's room. It sounded like a moan, but she wasn't sure.

Angel's and Steven's bedrooms were adjoined, connected by a shared bathroom. Her room was the first at the top of the stairs, with Steven's arranged next, and the master bedroom situated at the end of the long carpeted hall. Being as quiet as possible, she walked down to Steven's room to see if she could identify the source of the sound. As she approached, this time Angel clearly heard the sound of her step-brother moaning.

His door was slightly ajar and Angel peeked inside. The head of his bed is positioned up against the other side of the hallway wall next to the door. So, when Angel peered in through the crack, she first saw Steven's bare feet at the far end of the bed. As she positioned herself at the right angle to see the rest of him, the sight that greeted her eyes made her heart instantly start pounding, and almost caused her to drop the full coffee cup.

Steven was lying on his back, his long tall frame stretched out on top of the sheets. He wore only his white and black boxer shorts. Towering from the wide opened flap of the boxers was the longest, stiffest penis Angel had ever seen in-the-flesh, so to speak, at that point in her life. Her boyfriend Sergio had a big one, but Steven's beat his by figurative mile! The sight of the tall hard cock sticking straight up from his opened boxers, made Angel's heart pound even harder. She could feel the pulse beating in her ears as she looked on.

Speaking of 'beating,' that's just what Steven was doing at that moment! His left hand formed a fist around the ten-inch erection, and he was moving it slowly from the base to the massive weeping tip. Angel gasped quietly and felt her pussy juice inside the panties.

Steven had his laptop opened next to him, and it was positioned on the other side of his body on the bed. The laptop screen faced the door. It flickered for a second, taking Angel's attention away from her step-brother's cock. She noticed that his head was turn toward the screen, and what she saw him watching made her gasp quietly again, once she was able to focus.

On the screen was a website video player showing an AVI of a shapely brunette and well built man. The two characters were standing face to face and they were both fully clothed. The girl had on a school uniform, much like the uniform Angel was required to wear. The man wore a dress suit and tie. However, this man had an obvious erection. Its length pushed his pants out into an obscenely prominent tent shape.

Angel did not notice that the sexy brunette had a cigarette between the fingers of one of her hands. To tell the truth, even if she had noticed the actress was smoking, Angel would never have put it together in her mind. The concept of a sexual obsession like that existing would have been foreign to her, with no discernible reference, at this point in time. But nevertheless, that was a major plot point in the movie. It was also the main element fueling Steven's lust while he beat off.

What Angel did notice about the action on the screen made her heart beat quicken. It was what the girl was doing with her other hand. The actress was jerking vigorously on the man's clothed erection as they stood looking into each other's eyes. Her obvious intent was to make this poor man cum in his pants, and she seemed well on the way to accomplishing her goal. Angel watched the action for a few more moments, and then turned her attention back to Steven's masturbation. Angel noticed that his hand movements were speeding up over his own cock, almost as if he were trying to match the tempo of the actress's hand yanking on the man's hidden dick.

Although excited over witnessing all of this, Angel began to feel self-conscious. The uncomfortable feeling grew. She felt she was invading her step brother's privacy, with no right to be there. The feeling of embarrassment grew by the second, until she finally decided to leave him alone, and go about the business of getting ready for school.

A bit shaken, and still quite aroused, Angel back tracked up the hall to her bedroom entrance. Once inside, she closed the door behind her. Leaning against the door, she took a deep breath, as she tried to collect her thoughts to begin the morning routine. But, the image of Steven jacking that stiff dick of his flashed endlessly in front of her eyes. Still, she made an effort to wipe it from her thoughts as she walked over to the dresser in the corner of the room.

After grabbing the half-full pack of Benson and Hedges Deluxe Ultra Light Menthols and the lighter from her book bag, with coffee in hand, Angel headed through the bathroom door. She placed the cup of coffee, the cigarettes and the lighter on the sink counter, pulled her panties to her knees and sat down on the toilet seat. She grabbed the cigarettes and lighter, flipped the top to the pack and pulled out an all white. Angel normally reveled in the knowledge that she could smoke without worry in the house during her parent's absences. But on this particular morning that seemed insignificant. All she could think about was Steven's big dick, and the way his hand jerked up and down. She cursed herself for not sticking around long enough to see Steven writhing on the bed, and to witness the inevitable sperm fireworks. Angel sat there for a moment imagining his hand moving rapidly over the stiff length while his cock spit cum straight up into the air. The mind movie made her shiver and her pussy itch as she began to pee. But then she cursed herself again, and brought the cigarette to her lips, figuring she needed it, if not for anything but to calm herself down.

She was just about to light the cigarette when, from her peripheral vision, she caught sight of the door on Steven's side just to her right opening ever-so slightly. This startled her into motionlessness for a split second, causing her urine stream to stop in mid splash. But she never turned her head in the direction of the door. She guessed at two possible explanations in that moment. Either the door was never shut properly in the first place, and a draft had caused it to jar open, or her step-brother had purposely opened it. If the second possibility were true, then that would mean Steven would now be standing on the other side of that door looking at her while she sat on the toilet. The latter explanation made her pulse race again, considering the fact that only a minute before; she had been watching him jerk that delicious looking cock in his room. The fact is, at that point she was still very horny from witnessing Steven's masturbation. A heart-pounding curiosity overtook her as she allowed herself to finish peeing. Angel wanted to see just how far this situation could go.

Seamlessly, trying her best to appear completely unaware of Steven's presence, she flicked the lighter and finally lit her cigarette, pulling in the first drag. By the time she started to exhale, her urine eased to periodic squirts into the bowl. The echoing sound dwindled within the tiled bathroom as she blew the smoke out in a stream through the provocative open slit of her puckered lips. Her pulse rate surged again when she caught the door move slightly a second time. There were no doubts in her mind, now. She couldn't see her step-brother, but she knew Steven was definitely positioned on the other side. He was looking at her, and in all likelihood, he was also jacking off behind that door! The revelation made her body tingle and her pussy moisten. She started to imagine that this was what it must feel like to be the main attraction in a live peep show. That thought stimulated her even more, and she brought the cigarette to her lips once again.

With her body succumbing to the building excitement, Angel decided to take this a step farther. Her mind reeled with thoughts of possible outcomes resulting from this indecent situation. The imagery only succeeded in heightening her excitement, and she felt her body quake as she blew another thin stream of smoke into the air. She felt deliciously nasty sitting there on the toilet—cigarette in hand, her panties pulled down and stretched between her wide spread knees—knowing her step-brother was probably on the other side of that door, tugging on his long boner, while he ogled her.

She moved her left hand down, the one not holding the cigarette, placing it between her legs and cupped her vagina. With her spine arched and her head thrown back, she plunged the two middle fingers into the depths of her wet hole. A silent 'ah' formed her lips as she began fucking the fingers arduously into the gripping tunnel. All of this became too much for Angel. She started to cum, climaxing very quickly, due to the combined stimuli of her self abuse, and imagining Steven beating off while he watched her fingering herself. Her back ached even more with the initial rush. And with her tits straining forward against the tight, thin tee-shirt—the hard pebble-like nipples pushing the material out farther from in front of her hidden areolas—Angel cried out, surrendering to the waves of pleasure washing over her body. She didn't care about being too loud at this point. She knew Steven was watching anyway.

Sometime during the onset of her orgasm, the door to her right, Steven's door, swung open. Still screaming out in pleasure, Angel turned her head to see him standing there. He looked exactly as he did a minute or two before, when he laid in his bed masturbating to the video of the school girl jacking that man off through his trousers. Steven's dick, still sticking straight out from the wide open slit in his boxers, seem to be even angrier-looking, as he stood in the door frame.

"Sis!" he lamented, crossing the narrow room length-wise, walking briskly over to Angel.

"St-Steven? Oh GOD! Steven!" she cried, still within the grip of her orgasm, her fingers continuing to plunge into her cunt. "Wh-what are you DOING?"

"Fucking HELL, Angel!" Steven groaned. He stood right next to her now on her right side, looking down into her face, his breathing labored.

"What do you mean, 'what am I doing?!'"

Her aroused step-brother's cock stuck straight out from his underwear on Angel's head level. It was pointing stiffly toward her, bobbing just an inch away from her face. Angel was overwhelmed by its size and beauty, seeing it up close for the first time. She took note that Steven's massive hard-on was already wet and gooey looking. This was probably due to the fact that he still had been masturbating on his bed to the video. Then when he heard Angel come into the bathroom, he got up and continued beating off while watching her from the other side of his door.

"Y-you have-ta jerk me off, Sis!" Steven groaned. "I'm sorry, but, you just gotta do it NOW!"

That said, he reached down with one hand, placing it on her right breast and squeezed it through the tee-shirt. Steven's other hand roughly grabbed his step-sister's right hand—the hand with the cigarette gripped between the index and middle fingers—and brought it up to his erection. Angel was given no time to put her cigarette down into the ashtray on the sink counter. She was unaware of the fact that Steven actually wanted her to be holding it while he made her jack his cock. She was going to stop and put the burning cigarette down, but Angel went with this in the heat of the moment without question or protest.

Angel immediately wrapped her hand around the bloated girth of Steven's erection. She began masturbating him without any further prompting. As her fist pumped, the cigarette filter scraped along the blood-engorged, vein-covered surface. It also was scraping over the sensitive head on the up stroke. Sticky seepage leaking steadily through Steven's urethra began to coat the end of Angel's cigarette as it scraped over the hole. He cried out in pain and pleasure every time her hand and the cigarette filter passed over the sensitive tip.

"Oh CHRIST, Sis! Jack it! Fuck it hard with your hand!" he ordered.

Obliging Steven's fervent insistence, the tempo of Angel's hand sped up. Steven's responses were reduced to a series of guttural noises, helped along with the increased squeezing pressure she was applying. Angel gripped and pumped Steven's shaft as if she were polishing one of the balusters on a mahogany banister.

As both step-siblings quickly approached mutual orgasms, due to Angel's manipulations, their voices took on a softer, more serious tone. Building excitement choked their utterances. The once louder, heated verbal exchanges became more like tortured breathy whispers.

"Jerk my dick off, Sis," Steven rasped. "Jerk it off and make it shoot."

"No Steven," she panting, both of her hands in motion, pleasuring the two of them at the same time. "Pl-Please don't cum!"

Angel's cock wrenching hand was a blur of movement at this point. Ashes breaking free from the blurred cigarette fell in grey cinders, scattering haphazardly across her moving fingers, and onto his wet erection. Her gripping hand squeezed on its journey up and down, working the ashes into the sticky cum coating the surface of his stiff dick.

"Please don't cum, Ste-Steven," she continued to plead in a hushed tone.

Within the midst of this indecent encounter, even through the preliminary rumblings of a second maddening orgasm, the teasing step-sister had the presence of mind to apply a little tried-and-true sibling strategy. Really, where Angel was concerned, this trick was nothing new. She had been playing this game with Steven for years of saying or demanding the opposite of what she actually wanted in order to get the very thing she wanted. During conflicts, while they were growing up together, Steven tended to do things just to spite his sister. In time, as this tendency repeated itself, Angel learned to turn it around in her favor. In this case, Angel knew it would probably serve to confuse Steven in his present state of mind, while it fueled his lust and drove him wild.

"Please, Steven," she pleaded again in a whisper, while jerking his boner all the harder. "Please don't make me do this! Pl-please don't cum!"

Pleading with him not to do the very thing she was precipitating by jacking him off all the harder certainly fueled his lust alright! It was working. Looking up at Steven, Angel could see his expression change from the innocent apologetic out-of-control look, to that of impassioned anger. With his eyes glowing hot, his brows knitted and he began to breathe through gritted teeth.

Aggressively, he grabbed her wrist, gripping it tightly. The pressure caused Angel to wince, but the pain she felt succeeded in stoking her own passion. The smoke from her cigarette rose in front of Steven's face, as he started to guide her movements, using her wrist as he would a pump handle. Now, a new dynamic was put into motion. Her arm was being forced to move vertically, so that her hand not only jacked from front to back, but also was lifting his cock up and down in an alternate pattern during the heated strokes.

"Shut up, and do what you're told!" Steven barked, his testes just seconds away from eruption.

"No! We can't do this, Steven! It's wrong!" she replied in a well-faked petulance. Angel suddenly let go of his dick, and yanked her arm from his grasp. She stopped fingering herself, and looked away from Steven's bouncing erection.

123456...9