Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's face showed fear, her eyes becoming slits, her eyebrows arching, and her mouth pouting, as she watched the vice-principal suddenly let go of his cock and grasp the tab to his zipper.

"Helen. Let me just show you the hard, bare facts."

And with that, he pulled the zipper of his soiled trousers all the way down. The student continued to whimper childishly in fear, still grasping his legs, watching the vice-principal reach into the opened pants. Her whimpering changed to a sudden stunned cry when he finally pulled his erection out into the open.

"THIS is what your behavior has caused, you teasing, smoking...!" he couldn't finish his sentence. His words choked in his throat, while he grasped the vein-covered hard on at the zipper, and started shaking it in front of her lovely face.

"Oh, GOD! Wh-what are you going to do?" Helen whispered breathlessly, looking straight ahead and then fearfully up into his eyes.

"First, I'm going to let you do what it is you like to do best," Lowe growled. "And then I will show you the consequences of your actions. You must be taught a lesson, my dear young woman, and this is the only way I can think of to bring the point home!"

Mr. Lowe fisted his exposed, stiff, ten-inch erection, and while the girl looked on in stunned horror, he began to masturbate, barely an inch from her face, pointing the head right at her lips.

"Pick those up," he groaned in an intimidating low tone, indicating the pack of Salem 100s on the floor with his eyes.

"Pick those up, and light another cigarette."

Angel clutched at herself, well on her way to another orgasm. She had pushed the cloth of her drenched panties to one side between her spread thighs, and was now freely banging her exposed vagina, plunging her middle finger into and out of the contracting hole as she watched the screen.

This video was down-right obscene. Up until that night, she had never seen anything like the goings-on happening in this short movie. Smoking as a sexual stimulant? Blowing smoke into a man's face? Jerking a man off through his pants? Being forced to actually suck a man off through his trousers? Such things were not only foreign to her, but what she would have once considered odd, and perhaps even disgusting and nasty. This was, Up until now.

But on the other hand, up until a week and a half ago, the idea of a man pulling his penis out and just beating off in front of a woman's face would have never occurred to Angel, as well. Call her naive, but she would have never imagined that such a nasty thing could ever happen. Now here she was, not only accepting the fact that this man was going to have an orgasm all over the girl's face, but desperately wanting to see it happen. And all of this brought on because of the girl smoking.

He's gonna do it to her while she is smoking, Angel thought, fingering her cunt faster. How dirty and kinky can this get?

By now, without Angel even realizing it, the video had influenced her sexuality. The over-arching element of the porn movie had already taken a strong hold on Angel's psyche. Earlier in the evening, her and her friend Jill had puzzled over the smoking thing. Now, she found the smoking aspect of the sexual activity she was viewing to be highly stimulating. Angel, in fact, now had a smoking fetish. It took hold that quickly. She was now sexually aroused about something she didn't even know existed until that evening. In fact, she was now hot over the very same "perversion" she had cursed Mr. Hogarth for earlier.

Panting erratically from her masturbatory activity, she though again of Hogarth, and turned to watch the video.

Meanwhile, back in the video, Helen released her grip on the vice-principal's legs and reached down, retrieving the dropped pack of Salem 100s. As she did this, the over-sized varsity sweater slipped off her other shoulder. It now hung from the bend in both her arms. The heavy jersey knit fabric had folded all the way down her back and was now puddled around her waist in a heap. Her half-open sleeveless white blouse was also now fully exposed. In the earlier struggle between her and the vice-principal, the next button on the garment had popped open, further revealing flesh just below her bra line. The curve of her large breasts protruded out from her body. The white pleated material of the blouse stretched apart even farther to the sides of her chest. Her inviting red bra-covered tits were full exposed to the camera. Angel could now see that the bra was purposefully too small for her, as well. It struggled to contain the generous girth of the girl's chest; the material of the underwear was shiny from being stretched to its limits.

The young girl looked thoroughly ravaged. And in her disheveled state, to Angel she looked even more erotically lovely. Angel guessed that the camera operator and the technically crew must have been in a tizzy watching this performance, and especially looking upon this girl in her present state as she knelt there on the floor. There was absolutely no doubt about it. This young woman was the personification of sex itself. She was a goddess, and wisely chosen for this or any role.

The actress sat against her calves, on top of her folded legs, her trunk leaning slightly forward, as she shook out a tapered cigarette from the pack.

"Come on!" the masturbating vice-principal growled, emphasizing his impatience by thrusting his hips forward and bumping the weeping head of his cock against the girl's cheek while she placed the cigarette filter between her abused lips.

"Mmmmm," Helen whimpered around the filter, dropping her gaze from the teacher's dick, and reaching into the pocket of her fallen sweater for the lighter.

Mr. Lowe's jacking fist was in constant motion. Helen's reactions were mixed. The sound and sight of the man's hand-job excited her, but she was also afraid. It was happening too close, right in front of her face. His breathing was becoming more labored. She could hear his gripping fist running repeatedly over the hard, wet flesh. The sloppy sound was getting louder, which she knew meant that his dick was getting wetter. She also knew that the wet, slushy sound was getting louder because he was quickly approaching an orgasm. And that meant he would be ejaculating very soon.

With his cock so close to her face, Helen now knew what her punishment would be. The actress began to cry softly as she held the cigarette between her fingers, igniting the lighter and bringing the flame up to the tip. Within her portrayal, Angel could see the actress resigning herself to the inevitable. Angel knew the moment was finally coming, and she began to come as well!

"I-I'll sh-show you, my brazen little Miss," he panted, his hand moving even faster, the sloppy sound echoing louder in the room.

"I'll show you, and-and th-then you'll see...then you see!"

"Mmm-hmm," the girl whimpered in agreement. With the cigarette gripped in her lips, her head nodded and tears began to stream down her cheeks, while she pulled the flame into the tip.

Angel continued to plunge two fingers in and out of her vagina. She could feel her pussy contracting as she perceived the tension building in the video. Her hand sped up, knowing the moment was nigh.

Helen's fingers parted away from the cigarette, leaving it suspended between her lips as she took in her first drag. It was while her cheeks were hollowing, accepting the puff of smoke into her mouth, when she heard the vice-principal groan above her.

"Missss Kirby! Ma-Ma-Miss K-Kirr-herr-beeee!"

Mr. Lowe had been watching this sexy girl's movements the whole time, and getting more and more overwhelmed by her behavior. Looking down upon her—kneeling as she was at his feet and beginning to softly whimper in submissive acceptance to the punishment, while she also lit a cigarette—pushed him to the precipice.

Before the girl could close the 'v' of her fingers around the cigarette to pull it away from her clenched lips, Angel saw the first thin squirt of cum issue from the head of the teacher's penis. It struck the girl's lips, landing somewhere around the filter.

That was it for Angel. She gasped through another wrenching body surge, writhing on the bed and rubbing her hand vigorously over her climaxing sex. She cried out in pleasure watching the vice-principal begin to paint the girl's lips with his next shot of cum, just as she pulled the cigarette from her mouth. Helen's lips opened with an audible pop, and a ball of white smoke hung suspended for a moment before being sucked into her body.

"AH! HELEN!" he groaned, Lowe's hand jacking frantically. Another spurt jetted from the head of his dick, cutting downward along the curve of one of her freckled cheeks. The tail end of the rope fell across her mouth while her lips pursed to blow.

That squirt was followed almost immediately by yet another long string-like pulse of semen. It issued from the vice-principal's stiff organ during his next upstroke and hit directly against her mouth. Helen was in the middle of her exhale when that happened. The splash practically sealed her lips. She blew a bubble at first, but it burst quickly, and smoke streamed forward in a perfect cone anyway; rushing out through the small narrow slit formed in the center of her pucker. The fast moving stream of smoke blew over Mr. Lowe's cock, billowed all around his jacking fist, and bouncing off his trousers.

"Mr. Lowe!" Helen whimpered, the cigarette still held daintily next to her face. "My face! On my face!"

"Helen! Quick! Take another drag! There's st-still much more I need to show y-y-y-oooouu!" he rasped as another jet came bursting out, only to shoot across the girl's left eye. It slung itself over her eye socket, draping down from her brow to the top of her cheek. Sperm now hung in droplets from her eye lash.

"Oh no! mmm!" she moaned in surprised anguish, bringing the cigarette to her semen-coated lips.

The vice-principal bellowed a gut-wrenching sound during Helen's drag. Just before she pulled the cigarette from her mouth, his dick ejaculated again. It was a huge discharge, blasting out on the upstroke. It flew toward Helen's face, and a good portion of the shot blanketed over her cigarette, putting it out as the girl finished her drag. The rest of the large eruption splattered cum all over the middle and bottom parts of her face; covering her nose, lips and chin.

With a surprised, loud gasp, Helen pulled the extinguished cum-dripping cigarette out from between her lips. Then, she noisily blew the lungful of smoke in another perfect stream at Mr. Lowe's dick. As if in retaliation, the vice-principal's cock spat a final shot of sperm against the girl's cheek right after she finished exhaling.

The video player stopped, frozen on the last frame. It showed a tight close-up of Helen's expression right after that final spurt—with her sperm-coated lips parted wide in a gasp, her eyes squeezed shut, her freckled nose and her cheeks glazed and dripping semen.

Angel came hard while watching that finale. She continued rubbing herself long after, looking at the actress's sex-drenched face frozen in the player window.

After a while, Angel closed the lid of her Acer, and turned over onto her back.

"Tomorrow," she whispered, looking up at the ceiling. "Tomorrow will be my day,"

-

The sound of the Bic lighter being ignited grabbed Hogarth's attention. He looked up from Angel's pussy; his face drenched in his saliva and her secretions. A shocked look shaped his eyes as he caught sight of her pulling the flame into the tip of the cigarette being held firmly between her cherry lips. Another drop of semen fell from his exposed cock, dripping into the small puddle between his knees.

As Hogarth watched in aroused disbelief, Angel took a long drag into her mouth, and then pulled the cigarette away from her open lips, snapping a tight cloud of smoke noisily into her lungs.

Looking down upon Hogarth kneeing there at her feet, she blew an expanding stream of smoke through the small opening of her smiling lips. It rushed downward, striking Hogarth's face.

"Got an ashtray 'round here?"

1...456789