Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with one final drag and a full exhale, Joan dropped the spent cigarette to the pavement. After crushing it out, the girl made her way back into the school through the front doors.

Angel watched Mr. Hogarth bring both of his hands up to the window sill. Grasping the edge, the vice-principal leaned heavily forward against the sill, almost as if he were exhausted. His head slumped low for a moment, and then shook back and forth. He raised his head up, and looked straight out into the park with a vacant stare in his expression. Both arms then dropped down from the sill and were now pulled in slightly, his hidden hands doing something Angel could not see due to the obstruction of the building's facade. Angel could see him draw in a deep breath. And then, after letting it out in an exaggerated exhale, he retreated into the shadow of the room, no more to be seen.

Angel didn't know how to interpret this event. It just didn't make sense at the time. Through-out the course of that day, and through the next couple of days, she checked the school bulletin board for Joan's name to appear on the detention list. But it never did. She waited that day and the next to hear of any suspensions or expulsions through the grapevine. But again, nothing. How did Joan get away with what would be a major infraction? Also, what was up with Hogarth's reactions at the window that day as he watched the sexy student smoke her cigarette?

No. None of this made any sense to Angel.

Then, several days later, the night before her encounter with Mr. Hogarth, things started to clear. Angel and her closest friend Jill were sitting on the floor in Angel's bedroom, searching online for cigarette sales. They were looking for sites offering cartons for cheap through mail order. Jill had come up with the idea of trying it a few weeks before, and Angel considered it genius. So that night, after various searches, and much debate over the best deals, they finally settled on a site which offered up to 30% discounts on cartons. Both of the girls made their purchase decisions and placed their orders using Jill's older brother's credit card. She had worked out an agreement with him whereby the two girls would pool their money and pay him a fee for the use of the card. It was worth it in the long run, considering the retail prices of cartons at the smoke shop downtown. The girls had the delivery angle figured out, as well. They knew they couldn't have something like that delivered to their homes—their parents would stop this sort of thing cold, and then promptly punish them for smoking, in the first place. So they went in together on the cost of a PO box.

After ordering, the two best friends sat there for awhile, gossiping and laughing, joking, and getting pissed about this, that or something else. They talked about their boyfriends and other boys they had their eyes on, while they searched the web for this, that or something else. Eventually, Angel and Jill started calling up some porn sites through random searches. At first, they viewed nothing hardcore; just beefcake web pages featuring guys posing partially nude. They realized those sites catered to gay men, but they didn't care. Most of the photos showed men who were muscle-bound "Adonises" in the girls' minds, and they found them quite exciting to view, notwithstanding.

With Angel at the helm, and through Jill's encouragement, the two moved on to searching out more explicit sex sites. Then, quite accidentally, through a mere coincidental choice of keywords Angel had typed into the search engine, the girls found themselves viewing links of a different nature on the engine's results page. Some of the text results were links to community forums where posted topics seemed to be centered on the act of smoking, while others were links to web pages which featured photographs and movies. Regardless of the variety, all of the links on that first page of results had a common thread of eroticism running through them. Furthermore, the girls instantly noticed that every last one focused on women smoking.

"What is all of this?" Jill queried, looking up from the page and shooting Angel a puzzled glance. Angel continued scanning the results, then looked up at Jill with an identical expression.

"I don't know," Angel replied, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, what did you type?" Jill shot back, still trying to figure out what she was viewing in the results.

"Um, 'smoking sex,'" she said with an embarrassed laugh. Of course, Angel had mistakenly used the present participle "smoking" to imply "hot" as an adjective.

"Wow," Jill gasped in an astonished voice. "Smoking and sex? What's all the interest about, I wonder? What do you make of it?"

"You got me," Angel continued staring at the results.

"Let's check it out"

"Okay ...Hmm, let's see here," Angel mumbled, perusing the first five-or-so links on the page. "Let's try this one."

Angel clicked a link entitled "Hot Smoke Hub."

It was a smoking fetish porn site—a website showing capture links to sample video clips of sexy women, and in some cases younger women their age, smoking cigarettes. Some of the videos were soft porn; just showing girls wearing lipstick, make-up and earrings lighting up, dragging, and blowing smoke in a suggestive fashion.

But there were other videos that were quite a bit harder. There were clips of girls smoking while getting fucked by men. There were movies of smoking girls sucking off their men. There was also a clip of a girl, with a cigarette held between her fingers, masturbating an impossibly rock-hard, towering cock. Angel clicked on the link and the very short video started, immediately showing the girl's cigarette-clutching fingers wrapped around the cock. She jacked it through a few strokes and then suddenly the cock started shooting semen straight up into the air. The rocketing sperm fell back down, only to splatter all over the girl's jacking fist, and all over her cigarette. In the case of the latter, the final frames of this short video showed several massive volleys of cum shooting up in front of her startled face. The ribbons of sperm could then be seen falling back down, landing on her cigarette and putting it out, while more male seed dripped in strands from her fingers and from the cigarette.

Both Angel and Jill giggled, 'oo-ing' and 'ah-ing' on occasion. While taking this all in, they looked at one another with startled wide-eyed expressions of their own.

"Shit, girl! W-What the fuck?" Jill sputtered in shock, laughing nervously at one point during the last video. She didn't know what to make of this male fixation. Certainly, the sex part was hot and arousing to her, but she puzzled over the smoking aspect.

Angel reacted in much the same way, feeling both puzzled and aroused. But then, something started to make sense to her. It wasn't totally clear at first; just a nagging feeling somewhere in the back of her mind. A half-baked realization slowly started to formulate in her consciousness when she spied a section of the dirty website seemingly devoted to one aspect, one niche of this strange fetish.

There were thumbnail image links to pictures and videos depicting girls in the middle of blowing out perfectly-formed streams of smoke. The theme seemed to be just focused on exhales. But another important factor was also at play here, as well. In some of the thumbnails, big, stiff cocks were positioned dangerously close to the women's faces, and especially close to their pursed lips. It was also evident that the owners of the angry cocks were jacking off right in front of the girls' faces, while the smoke from their pursed-lip exhales streamed at the men's penises.

They continued looking through the site, both girls laughing slyly and nudging one another. Then at one point Jill excused herself to go to the bathroom. Angel took this opportunity to bookmark that particular section of the dirty website for future perusal. It meant something, but what exactly it meant Angel did not know.

The significance of all of this continued to nag at Angel's consciousness through the rest of Jill's visit, even long after the girls had moved on to other matters. Angel couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something vaguely reminiscent about the smoking fetish website, and especially about the section she had bookmarked. It rang a bell in her memory, but the peal was faint. She hadn't connected the dots to the incident she had observed transpiring in front of the school that day, as of yet—one of those dots being her memory of the look she saw on Mr. Hogarth's face, while he spied through the window at Joan that afternoon. But those connections were certainly made later in evening.

Finally alone in her room after Jill went home, Angel removed her jeans, throwing them onto the chair in the corner. She plopped tummy down on her bed, and positioned the laptop in front of her. She hurriedly called up the bookmarked video page she had saved earlier, and began pursuing the many subdivisions. She came to a section entitled "Exhales From Heaven." All of the sample captures were intriguing to Angel, but as her eyes glanced across that part of the page, one video thumbnail link image caught her attention. It had an equally attention-grabbing title.

School girl smoking facial.

The image showed a capture taken from the video of a pretty young uniformed school girl with shoulder-length brown hair and large hoop earrings. The girl was kneeling submissively on the floor at the feet of a well dressed older gentleman. They were in a classroom in front of a big desk, with a blackboard on the wall in the background. Obviously, the man was a teacher. Upon further inspection, Angel noticed the zipper to his pants was wide open. She stifled a gasp when she realized that his cock was fully exposed. It was a big one, as usual for porn, much like all the other penises she had seen at this page. Angel wondered where they found these handsome, well-endowed actors; there seemed to be an abundance of them. She envied the person in charge of casting. At any rate, the way the man's stiff shaft pushed out from the opening of his proper dress pants looked deliciously obscene to Angel. The exposed organ was positioned just inches from the hapless girl's face, with the bloated tip pointing directly at her mouth. The teacher's head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open, seemingly in the midst of a passion-driven scream. Angel squinted, looking closer at the photo. She glanced back down at the man's huge erection which was being held firmly in the grasp of his hand. To Angel's excitement, it was shooting sperm. The still caught the handsome actor apparently in the middle of an orgasm right there in front of the young woman's face.

The girl had a cigarette in her left hand. It was being femininely held between the "v" of the index and middle fingers. Her hand was positioned close to her face, as if she had just taken a drag. And indeed that was the case, because her lips were pursed in the shape of a relaxed kiss, and a stream of smoke was issuing from the small opening. The girl's smoke was jetting against the teacher's pants, but ultimately it was striking directly at his exploding cock head as a silvery stream of semen shot forth. One corner of the girl's pursed, smoke-blowing lips had a strand of white sperm hanging down, obviously placed there by a previously shot squirt of flying semen. Staring transfixed at the image, Angel's pulse quickened. She felt dizzy, and her chest began heaving softly.

Suddenly, something else about the capture from this movie teased her memory. Again, she couldn't put her finger on exactly what it was about this video that raised flags. But Angel knew that somehow she had seen this somewhere before. Unable to pinpoint why it seemed familiar, she shrugged off the feeling for the moment, sucked in a heated breath and then clicked the mouse over the capture to access the video.

The player loaded quickly, and the video began by showing a blue screen with a warning disclaimer. Sexually explicit—all models over eighteen years of age. Angel shifted in her prostrate posture, getting more comfortable and propped herself up on her elbows in front of her Acer.

The blue screen dissolved and the first scene opened showing the cute young girl from the capture walking toward the camera down an empty long echoing corridor in a school building.

There was no question about it, in Angel's mind. The young woman was striking. She stood at about five feet six inches tall. Her somewhat tangled and disheveled wavy brown, shoulder-length hair framed a face which could only be described as being ultra-smoldering in a way that suggests a passionate nature—sultry and sexy. Angel felt that the actress/model had the kind of face that would cause most men to just about swoon. She could easily imagine men falling victim to the raw sexuality this woman seemed to exude—experiencing the feeling of the blood rushing from their heads, their pants instantly tightening in response as they gazed upon her features.

And swooning wouldn't be the only reaction men would have looking upon this rare beauty. To Angel, this girl had the kind of face that screamed to be covered in a man's sperm. Full, reddish lips, set in an almost perpetual pout, were positioned below a delicately-shaped, up-turned nose. Her eyes were a piercing shade of brown, and sat gracefully back from the bridge of her nose. They were highlighted above by softly, upward-arching eyebrows which gave her expression an almost constant startled and passion-filled quality. Her skin, almost luminous, was of a slight pale complexion. A hint of freckling speckled across the curves of her soft cheeks and her nose. Her wavy brown tangles swept slightly back and away from her lovely face. The silver hoop earrings dandling from her tender earlobes, produced a devastatingly provocative effect, catching glimmers of light as they swayed against her tapered neck. To say the least, the young girl's face powerfully communicated sexual want and appetite.

Her body, as the phrase famed in song and story goes, was "made for sin." The somewhat tight school uniform she wore struggled to fit her delectable curves. A white blouse worn under her parted, over-sized blue-and-gold varsity sweater, stretched taut across her full, jutting breasts. Three buttons to the shirt located at the swell, from the top of her cleavage to just below her breasts, strained valiantly to stay clasped under the thrusting force. From a thin waist, a green and black plaid-pleated skirt draped down over curved hips and full buttocks. The garment swished back and forth with her movements as she walked past the camera down the hall. The back tilt of her pelvic region became evident as she passes, and the camera pans down. Albeit natural, her ass was provocatively thrusting out and back as if in invitation.

Overall, her persona was direct and captivating. The girl's looks—her face, the make-up she wore, her hair and jewelry, her body and her demeanor, all together—projected both an innocent quality, while at the same time putting out wanton sexuality.

Naughty, Angel thought. Yes, a horny-looking, man-teasing, boner-inspiring goddess.

Angel watched as the young woman stopped just outside of the girl's rest room door, her back still to the camera.

She turned and peered cautiously up and down the length of the hallway. Once satisfied the hall was vacant, she pushed on the door and entered the bathroom. The door swung closed behind her as she listened closely, while looking around to see if she was indeed alone in the lavatory. She walked over to one of the many sinks lining the far wall and quickly checked her appearance in the mirror, turning her head to and fro. Placing her bag on the sink she began rummaging though the contents of the front pocket, eventually producing a tube of lipstick from its depths. She pulled off the top and turned the applicator to extend the red stick. Shaping her mouth into an oval, she applied a fresh coat of cherry lipstick, running the glistening tip across both lips. She pressed her lips together to ensure an even distribution, placed the top back on the applicator and returned the lipstick to her bag. Her hand emerged from the pocket, but this time with her fingers gripping a small glass bottle of perfume. She removed the cap from the elegantly-shaped container, and placed her index finger on the pump. Looking in the mirror, she took aimed at her hair and sprayed a sweet, fragrant, atomized cloud into her soft tresses. She capped the bottle, returned it to her bag, glancing approvingly at her reflection in the mirror.

After tousling her hair a bit, her lovely brown eyes shifted from the mirror toward the direction of the door. She walked back over to the door and pulled on the handle to open it slightly. Peering out into the corridor, the girl once again looked up and down its length. Still no sign of life; the hallway was empty. A subtly crooked, wicked smile crossed her newly-painted lips.

Convinced she was safely alone; the girl closed the door and walked back over to her bag on the sink. Reaching into the front pocket again, she pulled out a pack of Salem 100s and a lighter. After shaking out an all-white cigarette and placing the filter tip between her freshly painted lips, she returned the pack to her bag. Red lipstick immediately stained the filter as she cupped the Bic lighter around the top with one hand, as she struck the flint wheel with the thumb of the other. While lighting the cigarette, she sauntered back over to the door. The flame from the ignited lighter rose and bent to touch the tip of her cigarette as she walked. Standing there in front of the door, her cheeks hollowed while pulling the first drag into her mouth, as she dropped the lighter into the side pocket of her varsity sweater. She took a long puff, and her lips sprung open in a snap inhale just after pulling the lipstick stained cigarette away from her face. Still facing the door of the bathroom, she slowly blew the lung-full of smoke in a steady stream through her saucy lips. The smoke continually rushed against the door, the cloud mushrooming back toward her. The girl smiled, sighing in satisfaction, as she turned around, and slouched against the door in a relaxed posture. Facing into the cavernous bathroom, she brought the cigarette back to her lips for another cheek-hollowing drag. She popped the smoke down into her lungs once again, and her breasts heave outward with the motion, parting her open sweater even more. This time, with her head tilted up, she blew the smoke into the air above her. Another naughty smile played across her face, and she closed her eyes in satisfaction.

The scene then jump cuts to a man sitting behind a desk. He's working at a computer, obviously inside an office located in the same school. Angel recognized the man as the actor in the video capture who ends up beating off into the face of the girl. He's a handsome man, somewhere around the age of 35, with a sturdy muscular build. The bangs from his longish blonde hair hung slightly over his eyebrows while he worked diligently at his desktop PC. As he was typing on the keyboard, Angel noticed a name plate sitting on the desk in front of him.

To her amazement, the character was the vice-principal of the school. His name was Mr. Robert Lowe. And because the girl in the video was suppose to be around Angel's age, although she looked a bit older, she briefly thought about her and Mr. Hogarth. Angel had not, however, begun to connect the apparent dots to the incident she witnessed at her school. But the familiarity associated with this arrangement nagged at her, just the same. Something else about the video itself nagged at her memory. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen this before.

123456...9