Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, get out of here and leave me alone!" Angel spouted, while sitting upright on the toilet seat, and tossing her shoulder-length, blonde hair.

"I've got to finish getting ready for school," she continued, now looking angrily up at his face. "And you haven't even started. So, go get your coffee and then get a move on!"

Trying to think two moves ahead, Angel continued with her plan to encourage a spiteful reaction from Steven.

"Go!" she reiterated, and then turned her head away from him again, looking straight at the towel rack on the wall opposite from her.

Her step-brother still stood next to her on her right as she sat there on the toilet seat. From her peripheral vision, she could see his huge erection bouncing in the air just above her shoulder. It was so close she could feel the heat from its presence right against her cheek.

Acting as if she were in a huff, Angel brought the cigarette up to her lips for a drag. Her intentions were to appear aloof, or irritated and standoffish. For a fleeting moment, she was considering standing up after her drag, pulling her panties back up, and then like a defiant brat, blowing her smoke right into Steven's face. Angel thought that she would then start walking away, playing the ultimate "dick tease."

In turn, she had expected Steven to do one of two things. Either he would just stand there looking silly with his dick still hanging out, an expression of stunned rejection settling on his face while he watched her walk away. Or, he would become even more frustrated, and in response, he would stop her in her tracks, grab her hand and force her to resume the hand-job. Either way amounted to fun for Angel. Of course, blowing smoke in Steven's face would have started something Angel would not have bargained for. In hindsight, the idea of standing up would have been a smart move on Angel's part, because then she'd receive the result of Steven's lust on her belly and legs. In the long run though, she stayed put on the toilet, figuring it would be more spiteful to remain seated as Steven just stood there dumbfounded.

However, she was oblivious to a couple of factors. First of all, Angel did not know Steven was already on the verge of ejaculating when she let go of his cock. Secondly, she was still ignorant of her step-brother's erotic fixation on women who smoke. So, little did Angel know, she only exacerbated matters by bringing the cigarette to her lips and using it as a prop in her little act of petulance. Angel was unprepared, and completely caught off guard by the result of her actions. The sight of his sexy step-sister taking a drag from her cigarette pushed Steven over the edge.

It happened very quickly. In the moments during her drag, Angel felt the throbbing head of her step-brother's dick pressing directly against her right cheek bone near her eye. It quickly slid down her face, its path greased by an initial glut of leaking semen. This left a streak in its wake on her alabaster skin. Steven's cock head finally came to rest, plugged into the hollow created by her drag right next to her mouth. While Angel's lips pulled on the cigarette, she felt something else in that very moment, as well. The tip of his dick expanded with the onset of another pulse of sperm. It shot that pulse out with considerable force against her face, filling the concave depression instantly. Because his cock head was pressed right up against her skin, it forced a star-shaped splatter out in several directions. One off-shoot draped over the cigarette filter as she pulled it from her mouth.

Angel's lips sprang open with a pop as she pulled the ball of smoke into her lungs, sounding an accentuated, surprised gasp in doing so. Within that second, Steven pulled back from her face, and before he could grab hold of his erection, it shot off again.

"Angel!" he groaned, while this spurt sailed perfectly through the empty space left between her open lips during her smoke-filled gasp without so much as touching them. The sperm ribbon crossed in front of her face the rest of the way at high velocity, landing with a splat against the tiled wall on her left side. Steven grabbed his dick and began pumping madly. Finally reacting, Angel turned her head in surprise toward Steven's crotch.

His dick surged again, this time sending another spurt from an inch distance, directly into Angel's sweet face. With the speed of a knife slash, it instantly cut a jagged line of sperm across her features, starting from her left eye, moving down her face, and crossing over her mouth as she began to blow out the smoke. The line of cum didn't break as it crossed her mouth. Instead it formed a string bridge, connecting her parted lips. The forced stream of smoke and air issuing from her lips rushed past the string, bending its shape outward at the source, while the front of the cloud blew continuously over her step-brother's erupting cock. Angel finished her exhale and looked up at Steven with a tormented grimace.

"Oh no, Steven!" Angel cried. "Please don't cum! Please don't c—" Her protest was cut off when Steven suddenly shot another sizable squirt. It landed in a diagonal pattern, back up and over her lips again, across her nose and onto her right cheek.

"Shit Steven! No! No! No!" Angel sobbed, the warm spurts coming with more rapidity, striking her face as she shook her head back and forth, while her step-brother just stood there beating off.

By the time it ended, Steven had completely drenched his step-sister's face with his massive discharge. From her straight blonde bangs down to her tee-shirt clad tits, Angel wore the wet product of her step-brother's excitement.

Although she was still unaware at this point of the role her cigarette smoking had played in bringing out Steven's frustrated lust, this encounter further heightened, and changed Angel's libido. Like the affects of a highly addictive drug, the incident fueled her need for more illicit sexual experiences. It also intensified her newly acquired desire to see stiff erections uncontrollably shooting sperm. And all brought on, through Angel's perception, by her looks and her behavior. She derived immeasurable satisfaction out of driving men wild, and from knowing that she is both the cause and cure to their temporary insanity.

In truth, her desires were really much kinkier than previously described. Now, within her recently-developed promiscuous tendencies, Angel not only loved to see a man's seed erupting from his hard penis; she also loved the taste, and especially craved the feeling of it shooting on her skin. She reveled in her new-found power, and in her ability to easily cause men to sprout erections. It was quickly becoming a honed science.

***************

Take now, for instance.

Within a relatively short span of time, through her stealth, instigative teasing, Angel succeeded in driving a normally collected, in-control and feared vice-principal wild enough to do the unthinkable. She purposefully incited him to seduce her, in order to get out of trouble.

Vice-Principal Hogarth had called Angel into his office to finally reprimand her for being tardy much too often. The meeting had started normal enough, but somehow—and he couldn't quite remember how—it took a sexual turn. Sure, he thought Angel Tucker was an attractive young woman, but his behavior had turned radical so very quickly. He couldn't understand why and how this situation came to be. One thing had led to another in such rapid succession, the details began to blur together in Hogarth's mind. He tried to think back.

One minute they were standing in the middle of his office, just talking. He held her record sheet in his hand, sternly pointing out her frequent tardiness. He was also strongly reprimanding her, while she looked on shyly. In retrospect, it seemed to Hogarth that within the very next minute, everything changed drastically. The record sheet had been dropped to the floor, and suddenly, they were clutching one another in a heated embrace, and kissing passionately. He remembered noticing the faint aroma of cigarette smoke delicately suffused with her perfume. The heady fragrant mixture permeated his senses. That scent, combined with the taste of her lips, and the feel of her breasts crushing against his chest, made his penis begin to grow.

From there, the situation seemed to rapidly spiral downward into ever-deepening depravity. As they stood there kissing fervidly, the girl had grabbed his stiff cock through the thin, baggy fabric of his dress pants. He remembered that it startled him, but the feeling almost made him faint. The blood rushed from his head quickly, and in almost an instant, his penis became fully engorged, pushing his trousers out into a tent. Before he knew it, he found himself thrusting his stiffened length of cock into her fist. With his encouragement, Angel began jacking him off right through his pants. He yanked up Angel's skirt and drew her panties to the side. After roughly plunging two fingers into her moist hole, he started finger-banging her vagina to the same rhythm she was beating out on his cloth-covered erection.

So, within the course of an hour, right there in his office, Angel first made the vice-principal blow an initial load of sperm inside his trousers, as she also strongly climaxed around his prodding fingers. At the tip of his erupting cock, semen was being pushed out through the fabric. The slime oozed into her squeezing fist, further lubricating her palm. Sticky squelching sounds began to fill the office; a byproduct of their combined orgasms. They were still standing there, kissing feverishly when all of this was happening. He bellowed into her mouth during his release, and Angel moaned around his invading tongue while savagely tugging his clothed erection through the ejaculation. As the spurts of his pants-drenching semen began to subsided, he broke the long kiss. He yanked Angel's hand off the cloth tent in his trousers, and abruptly pushed her down into his office chair. Standing next to her, and wasting no time, he frantically pulled down the zipper of his pants and stuck his hand inside. Hogarth hurriedly pulled his sperm-soaked cock through the opening, and began masturbating right against her cheek.

Angel pulled the material of her panties to one side, and began to stimulating her clitoris, while she rubbed her face against the tip of Hogarth's erection. He stood there for a time using and abusing her face, bumping the head of his dick into Angel's cheek and wiping it around her ear as he jerked off. Occasionally he'd saw its stiffened length back and forth across her begging, open lips. At one point, out of his mind with lust, he tried to shove the long shaft through the hoop earring hanging from her left earlobe. Being a wide hoop, he managed to plug the head of his cock all the way through. The feeling of the silver metal surrounding the crown was delicious to him. He immediately began to shoot off against her cheek that way, pointing his dick in an upward direction while the spurting head remained stuck through the hoop. He pulled out and shot more sperm onto the earring and into her ear, as well. He then pulled back even more and ejaculated across the rest of her face, sending jagged lines and streaks over her cheeks and her nose.

Angel fingered her clitoris through the entire affair. Screaming incoherently, she had brought herself to a maddening peak at the precise moment her face was being drenched. The secretions from her orgasm poured forth, as well. They ran down her hand and down the insides of her thighs, where the liquid eventually forming a small puddle on the leather seat. Angel continued pleasuring her pussy—plunging two middle fingers of her hand into her vaginal passage—well after that explosion diminished, determined to bring herself off again.

Apparently, for Hogarth, that last orgasm he experienced wasn't enough either. With his breathing labored, and his face flush, he kept masturbating up against her soiled face in a controlled frenzy. The head of his cock prodded and poked into the mess left on her cheek from his last ejaculation. Long sticky strings connected the tip of his cock to her face. They'd stretch and droop like pulled taffy with the forward and back motion of his body.

All in all, Hogarth had climaxed all over her face and her blouse, not once, but twice that morning. She kept encouraging him the whole time, wickedly begged him for his sperm, while she fingered herself through several more orgasms.

Right after the last spurts from that second cum shower struck her face, Mr. Hogarth dropped to his knees at her feet.

Now, he was performing cunnilingus on her quaking pussy, as she sat on his office chair.

I STILL can't understand how it came to this in the first place? The educator wondered, his mind reeling as the cock sticking out from his opened trousers steadily stiffened back up to its full length once more.

How in hell did I allow this to happen? Have I suddenly gone mad? I should be horse-whipped for taking advantage of this poor girl, and for doing all of these immoral things to her!

There was no doubt, though. Contrary to what the vice-principal believed, Angel had orchestrated this whole episode. She wanted this to happen. She instigated all of the tension-filled, pent-up releases right out of his balls, from the one she made him do in his pants, to the couple right against her face. Now she wanted to see if she were capable and wicked enough to be able to coax another ejaculation from the educator's over-worked testicles. She so desired to have her face coated with yet another warm, immoral wet blast from his enormous dick. Only this time she wanted to further inflame his already angered passion. She wanted to incite him to do it again by being as naughty as she possibly could.

Angel looked over at her book bag sitting next to her on the administrator's desk. The catalyst to inspire her third indecent facial cum shower was held within that bag. Unbeknownst to the preoccupied vice-principal, she reached into the bag's side pocket and pulled out her cigarettes and lighter, while Hogarth continued to service her pussy.

Yes! she thought. I'll be his perfect 'bad girl'...Just like in the video...a girl who needs to be disciplined... with his cum!

To fully grasp what had happened, and what was about to happen, certain things need to be brought into the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week before this encounter with Mr. Hogarth, and only days after the incident with Steven, Angel had witnessed a strange sequence of events transpiring in front of her high school. It puzzled her at the time. But the meaning became apparent soon after. By sheer chance, enlightenment came to Angel through a series of flashes. These sudden acknowledgements instantly led to startling revelations not only concerning her school vice-principal's sexual secrets, but also went far in explaining Steven's reactions during the encounter in their shared bathroom, while also providing an explanation for his behavior leading up to that sexually-charged morning. Psychologically speaking, in truth, these revelations also affected Angel's id, forever changing her sexual appetites.

The sun shone bright in the early afternoon sky during another in a long string of abnormally hot spring days. Intermittent balmy gusts of wind lifted Angel's fine blonde hair back from her face as she sat on one of the benches under the roof of the pavilion located in the park adjacent to St. Catherine's High. This was Angel's last study hall break of the day. She sat comfortably, smoking a cigarette while going over the notes for a test slated to happen in the next period. Angel wasn't concerned about being seen smoking there because the roof of the pavilion, along with the trees surrounding the structure, provided a good shield around her. It was the ideal place where all of the students who smoked came to have a cigarette in relative safety. Angel could see the front of the school through the foliage, and she knew no one behind the classroom windows would be able to see inside the pavilion.

At one point, she looked up from her notebook and noticed two other female students standing together chatting in the sunlight, just a few yards from her, closer to the school. These students were girls with whom Angel did not associate. She did know that one of the girls was a senior named Joan. After a minute or so, the girl whose name Angel could not recall said goodbye to Joan and trotted off toward the front doors of the school.

Meanwhile, Joan remained outside. She stood there for a few moments, just looking around at the landscape, her long, brown hair fluttering in the warm breeze. Joan then pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from her book bag. She shook a tapered 100 from the pack into her hand, placed its filter between her lips and lit the cigarette, taking her first drag. Not knowing Joan personally, Angel tried to guess whether the girl was stupid, brave, unaware, or just plain crazy, smoking in plain view, right in front of the school.

Settling on crazy as the explanation, Angel sat forward, taking a drag from her cigarette while she looked up at the school through the fluttering leaves of the trees. It hadn't occurred to her at the moment that the windows of the administrative offices on the second floor faced out from the brownstone facade. But this fact soon became apparent moments later.

After her initial light-up and first drag, Joan tilted her head up slightly and exhaled her smoke straight into the air. Angel's eyes followed the stream of smoke as it formed a cloud which rose past a set of windows on the second floor. But these weren't just any classroom windows, Angel suddenly realized, as her eyes stopped and began to focus on a lone figure standing behind the glass. She immediately recognized the vice-principal's face. It was Mr. Hogarth standing there peering out the window, looking right at Joan as she brought the cigarette back up to her mouth for another drag.

Oh Christ, Angel thought. She's in for it now!

Within that brief moment, Angel considered yelling a warning to Joan, and she was just about to do so. However, there was something in Hogarth's facial expression that made her pause. He stood at the window almost motionless, his face somewhat slack. She could detect a daze in his eyes. There wasn't a hint of anger showing on his face, which would have been what Angel expected to see. No. He wasn't angry at all. Instead, much to Angel's bewilderment, a part surprised, part pleasured look seemed to show in his expression.

It was about then that Angel noticed the motion Hogarth's upper right arm was making. It was moving back and forth as he stared out at the girl. The window sill came up to around his stomach area, so Angel had no conception of what he might be doing with his hand.

Perhaps he's scratching his leg? she guessed, but, it just seemed odd.

Then as Joan's lips pursed and began blowing another perfect ever-expanding, cone-shaped stream of smoke into the air in front of her, Angel saw Hogarth's eyes close about half way. At the same moment, his head tilted back ever-so slightly, his mouth gaping open. If Angel didn't know any better, she could swear Hogarth was somehow enjoying the sight of this student breaking the rules.

Joan took a few more drags while Angel studied this phenomenon. She watched Joan continuing to casually smoke, while also studying the vice-principal's reactions to this innocent, albeit illegal, exhibition. Angel took note of the fact that Mr. Hogarth's arm kept moving in much the same manner throughout all of this, only occasionally becoming more erratic, especially when Joan would bring the cigarette to her lips. The movement noticeably increased when she would exhale her smoke.

123456...9