Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with a nagging suspicion building in the back of her mind, Angel began pressing her manicured fingers harder against her panties, while rubbing her hidden clitoris in a vigorous circular motion. Her breathing became more labored and choppy as she slowly approached an inevitable orgasmic explosion. She wished she could light a cigarette, but that wouldn't be prudent, considering both her mother and her brother were down stairs. Still, she thought, smoking a cigarette at the same time would make her cum all the harder. She tried to put the thought of lighting up anyway out of her mind, and turned her attention back to the steamy video scenario playing out on her laptop.

The flame from the lighter bent into the tip of Helen's Salem. Her cheeks hollowed as she pulled a long drag of smoke into her mouth. Her lovely eyes were once again focused on Mr. Lowe's distended trousers. The camera angle switched to show his crotch again. The shot revealed a noticeable twitch as his hard, fabric-hidden dick jumped up within the confines of the tented pants. The angle switched again to show Helen's face while she pulled the lipstick-stained cigarette out from between her lush lips. Her mouth, now opened, briefly showed a suspended ball of smoke behind those pretty lips, just before she breathed the cloud down into her lungs.

A quick jump cut back to the educator's face showed his smile dwindling and his eyes closing into slits. A slight look of arousal moved across his features before the camera cut back to Helen's face once more. She pursed her lips into a relaxed kiss-shape, and began to jet the stream of smoke through the narrow opening between them. Her eyes were still fixed on the teacher's obscene looking boner.

The student's exhale was natural, deliberate and very sexy to the on-looking Angel. The camera angle shifted back a bit to show both characters facing one another across the desk as Helen's exhale continued. The smoke moved forward from her lips in a tight stream, and widened out in front of her. The expanding cloud traversed the space between the two, eventually reaching the vice-principle, who was still leaning forward, bracing the weight of his body against the chair behind the desk. As the cloud washed over his face, he took in an audible breath. Angel knew he was breathing in Helen's smoke. She squeezed her clitoris as she watched the vice-principal's embarrassing erection squirt another fabric-darkening gout of pre-cum into his pants.

"There now," Mr. Lowe said breathing out a labored sigh while regaining his composure.

"Feel better?"

Helen nodded sheepishly, still trying to understand the meaning of what might be happening, while also trying to figure a way out of this puzzling, intimidating predicament.

"Good," he responded.

The teacher folded his arms and moved around to the side of the desk closest to the smoking student. He rested his buttocks on the edge of the desk, positioning his body in a kind of half-sitting, half-leaning posture in front of the student. His boner now jutted upward, towering almost straight up from his lap behind the material of his loose dress pants. From his perch, he leaned in closer to Helen. The two video characters were now just inches apart. The female student was positioned right in front of him, practically standing between his legs. Helen's natural reaction was to timidly back away slightly. But the vice-principle countered her movement during the motion by reaching out and hooking his index finger into the student's opened blouse at the button just above her inviting cleavage. He then pulled her back toward him.

With his thumb on the outside of the blouse, he had also managed to unbutton the garment there, as he pulled her forward. The sheer size of her rather large breasts strained the fabric in the first place. So when the button came undone, the white cotton flaps retreated by force in opposite direction across her ample chest. Not only was the girl's cleavage now exposed, but the inner halves of both soft orbs stood firm and succulent, visibly blistering out from behind the restraining smooth red cloth of her low-cut bra. She did not seem to take notice to this while she stared into the intimidating eyes of the vice-principal as he spoke.

"Now," he said, dropping his hand away from her half-open blouse and into his lap right near the towering erection, "...suppose we start with you telling me why?"

"...Why do you 'feel better?'...What do you get out of that," he queried, indicating the cigarette held between her fingers?

"P-Please, Mr. Lowe! Don't suspend me! I-I promise never t—," Helen rapidly blurted while flailing her cigarette holding hand through the air.

"Nah, ah, ah," he sung in staccato tone, grabbing her flailing arm and cutting her off once again in mid sentence.

"We're off subject, Ms. Kirby, are we not? Let's take one thing at a time, please."

Clearing his throat, he let go of her arm and began again.

"Now...calm yourself, relax... take another puff, collect your thoughts, and respond directly to the questions I am asking."

Again, this video playlet was staying true to the main overarching theme, from the category under which Angel found it on the dirty website. Girls smoking, with extra emphasis being placed on their nature-looking exhales was the key feature. Of course, Angel also knew that the specialized sub-category for this particular video and all the others like it found on that page, placed emphasis on girls blowing their smoke at stiff, cum-spurting penises. Her vagina throbbed thinking about the ending of this hot video.

Once more, the camera focused on the pretty student's face. Angel could detect a slowly growing realization beginning to reflect in girl's eyes during the silence passing between her and the disciplining educator. Angel also sensed what the actress, in her character, was finally coming to grips with, that being the vice-principal actually was aroused by her smoking. He apparently wanted her to satisfy his urge to see her drag on her cigarette and exhale while he was disciplining her.

Apprehensively, but with a sense of curiosity, the pretty female student brought the cigarette back up to her face and gripped the lipstick-coated filter between her exquisite lips. Her fingers parted away from the suspended cigarette in an expanding 'v,' and her eyes stared into his, while she took another cheek-hollowing drag. Angel could hear the tobacco and the paper crackle, the tip flaring and glowing red hot in ignition.

Pulling the cigarette away, the girl's lips sprang open, once again momentarily revealing a tight ball of smoke suspended inside her mouth. She casually dropped her hand back down by her side. Just as quickly, the ball of smoke disappeared, as the girl inhaled it down into her lungs with a sexy, audible gasp. Her breasts heaved outward toward the educator's chest during the inhale. A few jump cuts happened in rapid succession; first to a close-up of the observant vice-principal's face—his eyes still stern, but his lips forming a silent "oh"—and then down to a profile close-up shot of his clothed Eiffel-Tower-of-an-erection swaying to and fro.

Angel also gasped with the young girl's intake of smoke, and the camera angle shifted again, showing the two characters in profile, their faces only a couple of inches apart. Feeling the sexual tension becoming as thick as molasses in that video classroom, Angel ran her index finger along the camel toe split of her juicing, panty-clad vagina in response, waiting for the sexy student to exhale. She found herself wishing once again that she could light up and smoke in her bedroom. Angel didn't realize it at the time, but she was quickly developing a strong smoking fetish of her own.

The wider angle showed both characters face to face as Helen Kirby pursed her full lips in preparation to blow. She wanted to be mindful of their close proximity and to be careful not to blow her smoke into Mr. Lowe's face. To accomplish this she extended her relaxed bottom lip while firming her upper. The exhale was lovely. With a breathy, sensual and prolonged whoosh sound, she sent a fast-dispersing, streaming cone of smoke almost straight up at a seventy-five degree angle between their close-set faces. Unfortunately, she inadvertently retracted her bottom lip during the very end of her exhale, projecting the stream of the thinning smoke right down. The dwindling cone descended across his face from his forehead to his lips.

The vice-principal's reaction was swift and knee-jerk. His eyes closed and his hands quickly moved up, grabbing both Helen's forearms, gripping them hard through her sweater. He sucked in a gasp, partially in sexual response to feeling of her warm, smoke-laced breath flowing against his face, but mostly to breathe in her essence. The heady aroma of her lungs, of her body, inundated his senses, causing him to briefly loose control. But not before his painful erection secreted another dollop of pre-cum through the material of his trousers. The student gasped dramatically as well, her lips shaping a surprised 'o' as the she felt vice-principal suddenly seizing her. His hands throttled her arms, forcing them straight down close to her body, essentially holding Helen's smaller frame captive within his heated grasp. The cigarette bobbed between the fingers of her restrained hand, and an ash broke free, falling to the floor at her feet.

It was at that precise moment the video-watching Angel finally connected the dots.

The effect of the sudden understanding washed over Angel's body like a wave, causing her to gasp in response to a powerful rush of stimuli to her erogenous zones. She paused the video player and brought her hands up to hold her head, burying the fingers of both hands into her blonde hair. With her mouth agape and her eyes as big as saucers, she stared intensely at the paused image on the screen.

There was the actor playing a vice-principle, a close up image of his face frozen on the player. Angel studied his expression closely. His face, momentarily contorted with passion and sexual abandon, very much resembled the look her own school vice-principal displayed the day she had secretly observed him watching the hot student Joan smoking her cigarette right below his office window.

Her own Mr. Hogarth, the proper stuffy disciplinarian whom everyone feared, had a smoking fetish.

"Of course!" Angel muttered in shock to herself under her breath.

"*gasp!*...of course!" she repeated more excitedly.

If that epiphany wasn't hot enough, another thought suddenly crystallized in her consciousness, an even more startling understanding. Her school's stuffy VP, Mr. "what-do-you-have-to-say-for-yourself" bloody Hogarth, was probably jerking off while watching the sexy Joan smoke that day.

Yes! she thought.

Angel realized he had probably un-zippered his proper Stafford dress slacks, pulled out his hard dick and was beating off! Right there in his office at the school, standing at the window, this "holier-than-thou" disciplinarian was fucking his own fist as he stared at the female student smoking her cigarette.

That pervert probably shot off all over the wall under the window! Angel's mind raced. Yes, of course! That's what his hands were doing below the sill, and that's why his face looked the way it did at the end! The fucking bastard was shooting off, wishing he could plaster Joan's face with his sperm while she exhaled!

It also provided an explanation for Angel as to why no word of Joan being expelled, suspended, detained, or even reprimanded ever materialized through the school grapevine.

"Son-of-a fucking bitch!" Angel breathed, in her excitement. In the back of her mind she wondered if Hogarth had dished out discipline to Joan in private. She wondered if he had reprimanded her...sexually! The image of Joan on her knees smoking a cigarette in front of Mr. Hogarth suddenly burned hot in her brain.

Regardless of their age, men are like fucking immature adolescents, Angel realized. They think with their dicks, and act out with their dicks! ...And just think, all it takes for some of them to lose control is to watch a woman do a simple thing like smoking a cigarette.

Angel laughed out loud and shook her head in astonishment. But with this sudden realization came a feeling of personal strength and ability. She marveled at the sexual power women actually had over men. It excited her to consider the outcomes and gains that could be possible through application of this knowledge. Giddiness combined with a more urgent need to cum washed over her body. Angel filed this whole business away in her mind for future use, and turned once again to the player on her laptop screen. With a shaky expelled breath, she clicked the play button...

~~~~~

"Oh!" the hot student Helen cried, after accidentally blowing the end of her smoky exhale into the flustered vice-principal's face.

"Mr. Lowe! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t—"

"That's quite alright, Ms. Kirby," he said, his voice sounding a little shaken as he opened his eyes. With a weak cough the vice-principle tried to regain his composure. He slowly let go of the girl's arms. His hands brushed against her skin as if to sooth her reddened flesh after relinquishing his pressured grip.

Angel liked to imagine that the disciplining educator had almost shot off in his pants during the sexy student's exhale. It sure look as if he was going to, judging from the way the camera caught his cock further soaking the fabric at the tip. In a way, Angel secretly hoped to see the vice-principle exploding right in his trousers as a result of the girl's exhales. That, to her, would be incredibly hot.

Angel imagined this whole episode would be even steamier if the Helen character ended up humiliating the stuffy Mr. Lowe. She thought of how great it would be if the girl just jerked him off that way. Pumping his huge erection to a spurting climax right those expensive Joseph A. Bank trousers, while she blew smoke into his smug face would be the height of justice. It would bring him down a notch, and in the bargain be a very hot way to end this. But she knew better. She knew how this little passion play ended. With this dirty thought in mind, Angel stiffened her middle finger of the hand which had been rubbing her moist pussy. She began shoving it into her vaginal opening through the fabric of her panties, pushing the wet cloth inward as well, while she focused on the scene unfolding on the Acer screen.

Another pregnant moment of silence passed between the two characters. Lowe took a settling breath, his facial expression becoming stern once again.

"Now, let me ask you that question once more...and I warn you Ms. Kirby. I expect a direct answer," the vice-principal scorned.

Helen's eyes closed and her head lowered in a timid bow. He brought his hand up, placed his finger under her chin, and lifted her head back up to be on level with his. Her eyes fluttered opened and stared sheepishly back into Mr. Lowe's eyes.

"Why? Why does it make you feel better? What do you get out of this," he queried, his glance downward once again indicating the burning cigarette the girl held in the hand resting by her side.

"I-I donno, Mr. Lowe," she stammered. "I guess it relaxes me...i-it makes me feel good...i-it makes me look and feel sophisticated...i-i-it makes me feel sexy."

A shrewd smile creased the teacher's face in a brief moment during her last sentence, before the student began to plead again.

"Look, Mr. Lowe!...PLEASE! I swear! I will never EVER do that ag—"

"Oh...we're not back to THIS again?" the vice-principle chided, interrupting the student, while shaking his head.

"Listen, young woman, you can act sophisticated all you want. You can relax yourself through any method you'd prefer, and make yourself feel as sexy as you please! But NOT in the school lavatory!...Not on school property!" he quipped.

The vice-principal's comical tone made Helen smile a little and feel a bit more at ease. She raised her arm, and brought the burning cigarette up between them, pointing out the irony of his last statement. She tilted her head, looked at the cigarette, and then looked back at him with a crooked smile while shrugging her shoulder.

"Well," he chortled, "I'm allowing this through special dispensation...just this once, because I want to understand."

There was a pause.

"I also feel the need to make a lesson of this!"

He boomed the last sentence, curling his lips over gritted teeth, and emphasized his words by grabbing Helen's cigarette-holding hand at the wrist. His eyes turned angry as he stood up erect, eventually towering over the now cowering Helen while he gripped her arm. His dominant frame wasn't the only thing erect. Once more, like in the lavatory, the girl felt the head of his stiff penis prodding her lower tummy.

Angel observed the actress playing out her part in the video. She noticed that even through the girl's fear, a smile slowly began to emerge on her face. Even though the vice-principal was hurting her arm, that knowing smile seemed to be communicating a growing understanding of his strange behavior.

The camera lowered to show the man's hips slowly starting to pump. He was shoving the tip of his erection repetitively against the girl's pelvis. It bent in an upward direction each time it came in contact with her. With that crooked smile still on her face, Helen began to bump back against his hard on, causing Mr. Lowe to breathe a little heavier. To be honest, it made both of them breathe heavier. Her breasts heaved against his chest.

The camera panned back up their bodies showing that he was still gripping the girl's wrist as the smoke from her cigarette curled into the air. The characters were standing so close now, that to Angel, it almost looks as though they might begin dancing.

"Ms. Kirby...er, Helen," he stammered. "Don't you realize what this habit is doing to your lungs...t-to your body?"

"Please, Mr. Lowe," Helen said softly, her voice quavering due to the ever-mounting sexual tension, but with that naughty smile still creasing her face.

"Please don't suspend me. I-I'll do anything. Anything!—"she repeated.

"Ms...ah...Helen," the teacher choked, "Don't you understand what you're doing to your...wh-what you do to men as they watch you do this?"

His erection continued to bump against her. Some of the sticky fluid oozing through the material of his pants from the wet tip was now transferring to her skirt. It was creating a wet spot on the fabric just below her belt line.

"Why, what ever do you mean, Mr. Lowe," she questioned in a faked quandary, looking down at the vice-principal's massive boner with a cheeky expression, and then looking back into his flustered face.

"Well, for example; take what happened earlier..." he began, his breathing becoming a bit more even.

"...When I barged in on you in the girls' rest room. You know, when I initially caught you sm-smoking?"

"Yes?" she responded, looking at her mostly finished cigarette.

He gulped and eased up on the grip he had on her wrist. He let go of her arm, but she kept her hand raised, femininely holding the cigarette close to her face as if she were about to take a puff.

"That looks about spent, Helen" the vice-principal observed, pointing out the cigarette.

"Would you like another?"

"Mmmm-hmm," she moaned in a slow and deliberate, musically saucy tone. She let go of the cigarette without moving her arm, watching it fall to the floor as her pelvis continued to bump against the teacher's boner.

This time, he moved to put it out for her. The cigarette had fallen to the floor, landing by her side, but rolled slightly back behind her. So, when he moved forward to extinguish it under his shoe, his body pressed harder against the student's curvaceous form. She pushed back, crushing her breasts to his chest and trapping his swollen cock as it pointed upward between their bodies. They both heaved a lust-filled sigh from the sensation.

1...456789